Lemus Construction
4.75/5

Looking for a home improvement contractor?

Lemus Construction

Furlong, PA

55 Lemus Construction Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 30, 2014

Lemus worked with us twice and they're excellent. I would recommend them. We had them work on some gutter replacement, one for a business and one for a home. The construction crews did what they were supposed to do and even went beyond that. Their people are very professional. They do what they said they'd do and they cleaned up afterwards. And everything they do is guaranteed.

Lemus Construction response

Thomas, thank you so very much for your continued support! We are delighted to read your feedback and your confidence in our service.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2014

I insure contractors so I had a referral for Lemus Construction from inside the construction community. I referred them to other friends and customers, too. Sales representative was great. He came out, was prompt, gave me a good quote and followed through with everything. They did roofs on two of my properties. Construction crew was on time. They brought plenty of guys. They cleaned up. It’s now cleaner than it was before. I’d recommend Lemus Construction. They’re very professional and very good to deal with.

Lemus Construction response

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience and your continued support! We truly value your kind words and your referrals!!!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2014

Lemus Construction has a lot of documentation or certificate of excellence and their overall program seemed to suit us for what we wanted. Their sales representative was good. He came out and gave us some idea and also helped in choosing the shingles so it was a good experience. They replaced our roof and they did a good job. They were very careful and tried to pick up as many nails as they could from the roof. We did find a couple still in the driveway, but we didn't get any flat tires at least. They were very careful but there's just some that escapes them. Overall they did a good job on cleaning up. They were very efficient and did it in about a day. We were very happy with them.

Lemus Construction response

Daniel, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, which is vital for our continuous improvement process!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2014

Lemus Construction did a great job. I'm very happy with them. I'd recommend them to anybody. They were very professional and very clean in their job. They cleaned up the job site at the end of the day.

Lemus Construction response

Carlton, thank you for taking the time to share your experience, your kind words and your recommendation! Referrals are the back bone of our business.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2014

Lemus Construction was referred to us by a friend who happens to be my wife's boss and a personal friend of the actual on-site manager. I had a second organization competing and the prices were basically exactly the same. But the other was going to take two days and Lemus Construction took one day so we went with Lemus. The sales representative came out, gave me a quote and he was able to give me the information I needed right on the spot, followed up by a complete dossier of their insurance and products. There was a professional presentation. He was also the head of the construction crew and followed through everything he said he was going to do. I would absolutely consider working with them again in the future. I appreciate their professionalism and on-site control on the people, the courtesy of the people and the protection of my property. They protected the surrounding property from a lot of debris. They cleaned it up and took it away.

Lemus Construction response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Richard! We genuinely value your kind words and the opportunity to service your account in the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lemus Construction, Inc.?

Original review: Oct. 20, 2014

I'm not thrilled with the job Lemus Construction did. They showed me what was causing the leak. They fixed all the issues and within a couple of weeks, I had a leak and without their asking, the workers just showed up. I wasn't here. They just went to work one day. They didn't speak English. I came before they left and they took it upon themselves to (I'm sure they meant well) caulk up some cracks in the stucco and now you can see them from 50 feet away and it looks awful. Obviously that wasn't even the problem and had nothing to do with the problem because it still leaked. The intentions were good, but they assured me that they knew exactly what was causing the leak and it didn't work. I'm just disappointed.

Lemus Construction response

Richard, thank you for sharing your feedback.

Lemus Construction strives to provide excellent customer service and regret the experience you've had. We'll reach out privately to begin resolving this issue.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2014

I saw Lemus Construction’s signs in the neighborhood, and after researching them online, I decided to contact them. They came and did an initial visit, went over the project and within a few days, I had their proposal for my roofing at a fair price. They completely tore off the roof and replaced all of them with GAF products. They were extremely timely as far as getting everything scheduled and the project done. The construction team was very thorough with cleaning up at the end of the day. They made sure that the property was safe and free of anything dangerous for my kids. That was something I really appreciated. It was a positive experience. I would definitely consider Lemus for my future renovation needs.

Lemus Construction response

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience Stephen! We are delighted to read that we will have the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2014

I learned about Lemus Construction from my neighbor. She had them do a new roof. Last April we had our roof and skylight installed by them. Victor Lemus himself came over. He was very pleasant, very thorough and couldn't be more precise of what he was going to do and did. The construction crew was good. They were very thorough on the job and in their cleanup. I'm very pleased.

Lemus Construction response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Octavio! We are very glad that you pleased with our service.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2014

My experience with their sales rep was very good. I actually met with them a year before I went with them only because of other things going on, but the initial discussion with the sales rep was positive. I’ve met with a couple of different ones but Lemus Construction seemed to be the right one so we picked them. They installed a new roof. This was done in May. They removed the old shingles and were fairly neat about getting the old stuff off and the way they left the property. Overall I thought it was a very positive experience. I would consider working with Lemus Construction for my future renovation needs. I would recommend them to a friend, absolutely. My neighbor also had it done with them, and she had a question a couple of months after the initial install, and they were right out to address it for her.

Lemus Construction response

We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback, Sal! Very happy to have the opportunity to service you in the future.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2014

Lemus was easy to deal with. They were fairly priced and they were prompt and they did a good job. Overall, my experience with them was very positive.

Walter,

We genuinely appreciate your feedback and are very glad to hear about your positive experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to share!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2014

Lemus Construction did a wonderful job and their prices were fair. Their workers were very pleasant, were in and out, and they cleaned up. It was an excellent experience, and I would recommend them highly.

Lemus Construction response

Holly, thank you for taking the time to share your experience, your kind words and your recommendation! Referrals are the back bone of our business.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2014

They said they were gonna do what’s inside the roofs but I didn’t watch them put the beams. I don't know if it will hold out. So I'm hoping they did a good job. On the outside everything looks good. So from what I could see, they did a good job. Other than that I didn't know they were not gonna paint certain things, I had to paint them myself, and then there was one post that looks like it has a few cracks in it.

Lemus Construction response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, William. We are happy to confirm that the reroofing of the porch was performed as detailed in our proposal.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2014

Around 6 months ago, one of their reps came out and took a look at our roof and gave us an estimate on what needed to be done. The construction crew came, went up on the roof, did some work, and that was it. I would consider working with Lemus Construction again. They did the job that we contracted them for, and it was done when they said they would do it, and everything was fine.

Lemus Construction response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback Michael! We highly value your business and look forward to future renovations.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2014

I had an excellent experience with Lemus. They did a great job. I'd recommend them.

Lemus Construction response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your feedback is vital to continuous improvement!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2014

Lemus Construction did a very nice job and they came on time.

Lemus Construction response

Thank you Joe, we appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2014

Lemus Construction was fabulous, the best. We’ve been using them right along. They put windows in our house. The guys were courteous and polite and they cleaned up, left the property the way it was, sometimes better than when they came. They do a great job. And they’re competitively priced. I totally recommend them.

Lemus Construction response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We highly value your feedback, vital to continuous improvement.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2014

I've hired Lemus Construction twice now. Years ago we did the first when the roof shingles were ripped off by the storm. Victor came out and was pretty thorough in assessing what the issues were, so I went with them. They’re not the cheapest but what they did was wonderful. I had no question after the first job so recently had them repair our gutters. They fixed whatever problems I had. I had no issues. No nickel and dime after the fact, they just came and fixed the problems and left everything clean.

Lemus Construction response

Vytas, we are delighted to read your feedback; thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience and your continued support.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2014

I worked with a general contractor over the summer, Dave **, and he uses Lemus Construction all the time. When I told him about the roof of our house, he said I should call Lemus, and that’s what we did. We contracted the service at the beginning of summer, and by July, the work was done.

Victor, the sales rep we talked to, is great. I wasn’t at home when the Lemus construction crew came because I was working that day. But they worked well in the dark; they were cleaning up and using flashlights. They really stuck to it. They replaced the whole roof and added a roof bend and re-did some of the stacks that we had that were done inappropriately. Then, Victor came back out and walked around and did a spot-check of things. He had the guys come back and fix things that I didn’t even notice. I thought that was very cool. He could have just ignored it because I didn’t notice it. He ended up doing a little bit extra, so that was great. They were very trustworthy.

When we paid them, we were waiting for a home equity loan and they worked with us. It was a very good experience and pretty painless. There’s a lifetime guarantee on my roof, but if ever I have other future renovation needs, I would consider working with Lemus again. I would certainly recommend them.

Lemus Construction response

Thank you for taking the time to share a review. We highly value your business.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2014

I'm satisfied with Lemus Construction.

Lemus Construction response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience William!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2012

Response from Lemus Construction, Inc. Re: Barbara from Philadelphia, PA - Case settled on August 31, 2010

We received a letter from Mr. Richard and Mrs. Barbara ** on July 28th, 2010. After conversations with the Homeowner through our office and attorney, we did settle this case meeting their expectations. As per letter received by the BBB on August 31, 2010, this case was closed since the matter was resolved.

Our vision as a company is to establish Lemus Construction, Inc as Northeast most reliable and respected roofing company. We continuously strive to provide a high level of value and customer service to our clients throughout Bucks, Montgomery and Delaware County. We conduct our business in a manner that elevates how contractors are perceived by individual homeowners and commercial clientele alike. Customer service is paramount at Lemus Construction, Inc.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2012

We responded to Ms. Maryanne **'s BBB complaint on September 2010. As per letter received by the BBB, this case was closed on October 6, 2010 since they did not hear from the consumer and according to their records the matter is resolved. Lemus Construction is a proud accredited business by Consumer Affairs and agree to adhere to the ConsumerAffairs.com Code of Good Practices.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2012

On October 6, 2010, we received a letter from the Better Business Bureau regarding Mr. ** case in which he stated that the dispute has been resolved. As stated in our website, our mission is to provide both existing and prospective clients with the high level of service they expect. We at Lemus Construction will always stand behind our warranty!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2010

This company installed our new roof, along with the roof of our neighbor, in the summer of 2008. Both of our houses, after the new roofs were installed, experienced continuous leaks. I know, she has reached out, in hopes of their cooperation, and repairing the leaks. I also know, they have told her, they find no necessary repairs, and if ever, these defects are your fault. A few weeks ago, we asked the roofer at 3455 to look at our roof, and tell us what he saw. We are attaching a copy of his report, in reference to her roof, our roof, and the roof of Jack B.

Our house suffered extreme water damage during this past winter. As a result, we filed a claim with our insurance company, State Farm, via a public adjuster. Therefore, I do not have a report from the adjuster to give to them. However, our house needs caulking around the vents, and sealing around the parapet walls, the same as neighbor's.

My neighbors and I used this company, because it came recommended to us. I am disappointed by the quality of workmanship, and the fact that they are not standing by their work. I am sending this letter, in good faith, and ask that they contact us by August 8, 2010. If we do not hear by August 8, we will take that as refusal to correct these quality issues. After August 8, we will take further steps to resolve these defective workmanship problems.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2010

Lemus Construction has installed the new roof at my residence in 2008 and the roof is leaking since it was installed. The living room ceiling has a hole on it because of the leaks and the company is not complying with contractual warranty. The inspection by the independent contractor revealed that poor quality workmanship was the root cause of the leaks. Incidentally, same company did roof installation at two other location in our area and those roofs are leaking also.

The capping and roof vents should be sealed to prevent water penetration. This will be an out-of-pocket expense to me but the original warranty should cover it. The living room ceiling requires repairs and painting under the same conditions.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2010

Letter sent to Lemus: Your company installed a new roof on my home in 2008. I have experienced continuous leaks since the new roof was installed. This winter of 2010, my house incurred such extensive leaks, I was forced to file a claim with my Home owner's insurance through State Farm Insurance.

The insurance company's adjuster, who was assigned to my case, stated in the report that the leaks a result of workmanship issues from your company not sealing the roof caps between the adjoining homes and cutbacks of roof vents and sealing those vents. I submitted a letter June, 2010 requesting company to "make this right". [Their] website states, "the customer always comes first." Obviously that is just words. [They] replied to me in your letter of June 17 stating "we did not see anything on the roof ...that would explain the damage." [They] did not offer to correct the poor workmanship issues that State Farm's rep found.

I am attaching an estimate from another roofer, stating the same findings as State Farm Insurance, along with their cost to correct the problem by caulking. By receipt of this letter, I request a reply from [them] by August 7, 2010. I am, in good faith, asking Lemus Construction's cooperation to seal the vents and the parapet walls. If I do not hear from by August 7, 2010, I will understand that [they] do not want to make the customer first. After August 7, I will seek help from a consumer protection agency, the Better Business Bureau or other source for resolution. I incurred $14,000 in repairs. All I am asking is for Lemus to caulk as needed. Another roofer quoted this cost as $325.

Lemus Construction Company Information