Lemus Construction

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Lemus Construction Reviews

Original review: March 29, 2019

We were very pleased at the quality of work that was performed at our home. Everyone was efficient and professional. We had our roof redone some siding and our gutters. It was a pleasure to interact with a company that does a great job and cares about the consumer. We highly recommend Lemus Construction Company to anyone who needs the right professionals and quality work. Sincerely Elena and Joe

Original review: Feb. 10, 2015

I saw Lemus Construction doing a job in the neighborhood. I called and then I had a talk with Victor, who owns the company, and I liked what he had to say. I'm an engineer so I knew a lot of questions to ask. It was a pretty big project -- the roof, the vinyl siding, doors, and front windows. The project was completed the first three weeks of December 2014 because they were here everyday until the job was complete. A lot of contractors start and then they'd stop and then they'd come back to drag it out. But the project I had with Lemus was continuous. They listened to me very carefully and did everything I asked. I had a list of things. Anything that I saw that needed correction, they corrected it. They did a good job and I was very pleased with it overall.

Lemus Construction response

Jeff, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are very glad to learn that we met your expectations, as a homeowner and as an engineer!!!

Get buying tips about Home Improvement Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2015

My husband dealt with Lemus Construction. He knew Mr. Lemus from his business, plus we had seen him around our development. They did a great job so we would definitely consider working with them again.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2015

Lemus Construction replaced the roof on the house and a number of skylights. Overall, it was an outstanding experience. They did a great job, came in, replaced the roof. I never even knew they were there. They're recommended by our homeowners association. I wouldn’t hesitate for a second to work with them again for any future renovation.

Lemus Construction response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience, Andrew! It makes us very happy to know that you are pleased with our services and that we might have a chance to service your account in the future.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2015

My neighbor was doing some interviewing of just companies for siding and we were doing it together. That's how I heard about Lemus. They did my siding and shutters. Everything went well with the renovation and their construction crew. Their pricing was the best. As a matter of fact, in the spring, my neighbor and I are thinking about redoing our deck and we are considering Lemus.

Lemus Construction response

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience Anita! We are delighted to learn that you are considering Lemus for your future renovations!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lemus Construction, Inc.?

Original review: Jan. 21, 2015

I went to GAFs website looking for authorized contractors and I found Lemus, which were master mechanics signed by GAF. Their sales representative was very good. He was the team lead supervisor on site during the entire construction process. They did the roofing, replacement of some skylights some external masonry work on the chimney, and then replacing the gutters and downspouts throughout. The construction crew was pretty much self-sufficient. There was minimal interaction required. They had things clarified before the job started. They were very professional.

Lemus Construction response

Brian, thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience. We are delighted that you are pleased with our services!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2015

We were referred to Lemus Construction by a general contractor. We made the purchase shortly before Thanksgiving. The people who were doing the actual work showed up on time and got the work done. We didn't have any issues and we're satisfied with the result.

Lemus Construction response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Joseph. We value our customer's feedback!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2015

I heard about Lemus Construction from a friend, and that combined with Lemus' price, I decided to go with them for roofing and repair on some siding. This happened two months ago, and my experience with them have been all positive - from the sales representative and the construction crew.

Lemus Construction response

Joe, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience! We are very glad to hear that your renovation needs were met!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2015

I talked to a couple of the guys and asked them to do one or two things and make sure they did it. They seem to be receptive. So I would recommend Lemus. Very positive experience.

Lemus Construction response

Thank you for you sharing your positive experience, Ken! We are happy you are pleased with our services to the point you would consider recommending us.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2014

My experience with Lemus was very good. I wasn't happy about the other company who put my windows in way back then. I had leakage problems and their product is much less unlike the quality that Lemus has used for my different projects.

Lemus Construction response

Louise, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We are delighted to learn that you are happy with our services and look forward to servicing your account in the future.

Lemus Construction Company Information