2. Homeowners
  3. Walk-In Showers

4.9/5 (40 ratings)

About KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers

Enjoy a custom-designed shower from the leader in bath design and innovation. The LuxStone shower collection features a premium suite of stylish showerheads, modern wall designs, luxurious accessories and sleek glass doors to create the perfect shower for you and your routine. Work with a KOHLER Authorized Dealer to bring your vision to life, and have it professionally installed in as little as one day.

Pros

• Added safety and luxury features
  • Lifetime warranty
  • One-day installation
  • Financing options

Cons

• Can get pricey with added options
  • Prices not listed online

Bottom Line

Kohler walk-in showers come with various design and safety options, including luxury features and safety benefits. It doesn’t list its prices online, but it has financing options to help with costs and a leading warranty.

What is LuxStone by Kohler?

Kohler is known for industry innovations, including progress in accessibility. Its LuxStone walk-in showers are designed specifically to help those with mobility issues feel safer in the bathroom. With low steps and seating and grab bar options, LuxStone offers stability and support for those who need it. Kohler also provides flexibility and customization options like dynamic patterns and bronze features.

Kohler walk-in shower kits

Kohler walk-in showers include shower walls, showerheads and a sturdy low-entry base or bathtub. You can choose your own style and customize your shower at each step. The LuxStone walls are designed to be durable, low-maintenance and aesthetically pleasing with matte finishes and a variety of patterns and colors. Showerhead designs range from traditional to contemporary, and the company offers finishing options such as finish options such as brushed nickel and matte black.

Kohler walk-in shower installation

Kohler designed its line of walk-in showers for easy installation. For most homes with an existing bathtub, a Kohler walk-in shower can be installed in as little as one day. You’ll need to work with a KOHLER Authorized Dealer for installation in order to receive the lifetime limited warranty.

How much does a Kohler walk-in shower cost?

Kohler Walk-in shower costs vary based on the design and your preferences. The company gives free quotes that include the installation cost and additional features. The price does not change during the design or installation process.

Kohler offers financing and discounts to eligible customers.

Kohler walk-in shower FAQ

Is it hard to clean a Kohler walk-in shower?
No, it’s fairly simple. You can clean Kohler showers pretty much the same way you’d clean any shower, with a non-abrasive multipurpose cleaner and a soft cloth.
What type of warranty does Kohler offer for walk-in showers?
Kohler offers a lifetime limited warranty on its walk-in showers. This warranty covers manufacturing defects like systems and sealant for as long as you own your home.
Do Kohler walk-in showers require a bathroom remodel?
Not usually. KOHLER LuxStone showers are designed to fit within the confines of a traditional shower/bath combination. If your home doesn’t already have a standard opening for a bathtub, a redesign may be necessary.
What are Kohler’s LuxStone showers made of?
These luxury showers are made of engineered crushed stone, offering durability, strength and design flexibility. Unlike tile, granite or fiberglass, this material is chip- and stain-resistant and completely grout-free.

Are Kohler walk-in showers worth it?

Kohler walk-in showers are a good option for those who need low steps and added safety features. Because installation can take as little one day, it’s also a convenient option. Even for those who don’t experience mobility issues, the flexibility and design customizations make these a solid choice for many homeowners. While these prices can be high, Kohler does offer financing options and a lifetime limited warranty.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about KOHLER LuxStone Showers?

Original review: July 8, 2021

We were wanting to do an installation in our house up in the Western North Carolina mountains, and the only people that did the bathtub to walk-in shower conversion that would accept to come here in our zip code was American Standard and Kohler. We only set our appointments two weeks ahead of time and the Kohler dealer accommodated us so we could be here. But we were kind of leaning towards Kohler anyway because we liked what we saw on the website as far as the wall designs and fixtures that can be put into the installation.

The crew was great. What I really wanted was somebody attached to a reputable company and they met my expectations. They didn't interfere a whole lot. They kept the dust down to a minimum so it could be completely eliminated. As they hit problems, we huddled up and made a few changes as far as what we were going to build out and how we were going to put things in. They made it happen so I'm happy. The value to me was getting in and out, getting it done, and having good quality install. They checked all the boxes. I'm happy with the quality. It's going to hold up a lot better than if I brought in a local guy to put tile in and tear it up. It was somewhat of a high cost and I could have bought a nice used car for it but I wanted it done in a couple of days. I didn't want to wait around for some local joke of a contractor and have my bathroom torn apart for two months of the summer while I'm here.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Robert, thank you for your review! The KOHLER® LuxStone experience is designed to make the shower enclosure remodel as convenient as possible, and we are so glad that your KOHLER Authorized Dealer and installers were prompt and efficient during installation. We are thrilled that you are happy with the quality. Our shower walls are designed to be durable, low-maintenance, and most of all, beautiful. We hope you enjoy your KOHLER LuxStone Shower for years to come!

Get buying tips about Walk-In Showers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 8, 2021

I made contact with Midwest Bath Co. They made contact back and said that a guy was available. A very nice salesman came. He had a very professional presentation and answered my questions. One of my big concerns was cost and controlling it as best I could. My wife and I both have gotten older and stepping into the bathtub was becoming more and more of a challenge. A walk-in shower was the ultimate answer and replacing the bathtub was the simplest way that they could achieve that. I asked the salesman if we just keep everything the same, my old valves and the rest of that, and they just put the new tub liner in, and he said he couldn't do that. They would replace everything and then it is ours. They have a lifetime warranty that, if I have a problem, they will take care of it. Hopefully, I won't be disappointed and they'll be in business 10 years from now.

He came up with a nice quote. I put some money down, he had some financing through GreenState Credit Union, and that went seamlessly as well. It took him a couple of minutes, and bang, he was done, we were approved, the loan was written. Then, it took them about two and a half weeks to get the material and get us scheduled. Once we were scheduled, the team showed up on the day they were supposed to early in the morning on time. They tore out the old one, put in the new one, and changed all our plumbing over to their plumbing. I had a meeting at 5:00, they left at 4:30, so it worked out very smoothly. We've had it now for a couple of months and it does everything we expected it to do, and much more convenient to walk in and out. No hits, no runs, no errors. It was well done. It was just that one of them said that I got a free Kohler blanket for an in-home evaluation and I've never seen that.

Everybody at Midwest Bath was absolutely wonderful. We did have one change order. I did not order a handheld wand and after the salesman left that night, in discussions, we decided that that's really smart. A chair was ordered so it would be really convenient. I had to call them and ask to change our faucet assembly from a showerhead to a showerhead and a handheld and they said no problem. It was going to be X number of dollars and we were done.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Deve, thank you for your review! It is wonderful to hear that you had a positive sales experience and a smooth installation. We are thrilled that the design of your new walk-in shower adds beauty to your bathroom, and it has provided you and your wife with a safer, luxurious walk-in shower experience. We are so happy that you love your new walk-in shower and hope you continue to enjoy it for many years to come. Take care!

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

I got a flyer in my mail from BathPro and they said, "There's a discount now. We're having a special." I wanted a walk-in shower to get rid of the tub shower, which was 50 years old. I thought, "I'll give it a shot, meet with somebody.” The woman who did the negotiation, came out and started to tell me about the company, some modular shower and that you're getting piece by piece and put it together nicely. She showed me the quality of the product and told me that it's manufactured up in Akron, someplace in Ohio in a factory, and they ship it down.

I wanted to redo my entire bathroom. The shower was not the only thing I was interested in. So I said, "If you are willing and I knew I have to pay extra for this, I would like to remove all the tiles that's been in there for 25 years and have a brand new tile floor put in. I have a vanity ordered, which needs to be hooked up and then the old one removed. I have a lighted mirror that I need to have put up. So if you're willing in addition to what was going to cost me for the walk-in shower, to give me a price for all of that, I'll consider it. Otherwise, I'll probably go with somebody else.”

She negotiated with the owner who is in the next town, Clemmons, North Carolina, and he said, “We want your business. We have people that are skilled to put the tiles, skill to put everything down and skill with these other things. So yeah, I'll give you a price and add-on for what they would be.” So, that was what I did. The associate who came in put in the shower did an absolutely superb job. I was 11 out of 10 on the quality of the material. I could not have been happier with what they did. The quality of the Kohler product and this walk-in shower is absolutely over the top wonderful. The people who sell it were adaptable to other things that I wanted done, had people who were skilled to do it and negotiated the price that I was satisfied with. It wasn't cheap, but I don't buy cheap. I would recommend them and I have no reservations about giving them an A rating.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Paul, thank you for your review! It's fantastic to hear that you were able to upgrade to a KOHLER® LuxStone shower while also redoing your entire bathroom through your KOHLER Authorized Dealer. We are so glad that your walk-in shower has exceeded your expectations in quality and design. We hope you continue to enjoy it for many years to come. Take care.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

My wife had a knee replacement surgery and she's getting ready to do the other knee. We had an old skinny tub, it was a jet, and it wasn't working for us. So, it was time to do something different. We looked for walk-in showers and googled it and Kohler LuxStone came up. We liked the look and the quality of the materials. Then we really liked when they brought the samples in. The sales representative had a little bit of scheduling snafu. He called and asked if he could come a little earlier. We agreed and boom, he was here. He went through everything with us and did all the measurements. The walk-in was delivered in two or three weeks and the guys had it all installed. Our friends didn't experience that kind of rapid response as well as here on the Peninsula. Even if you find a contractor who will come in, you're waiting months, so this was great.

We had one guy who was the lead and the other one was more of an apprentice, gofer-type guy. The installation threw him some curves and he was able to rise to the challenge. Anytime there was a question, he brought us in and said about what we could do and recommended this, or other options. It was excellent. Two days and they were done. It was a quality installation and class act all the way through from sales through end of install. Very timely and professional. Kohler LuxStone is top-notch. Since having it, I enjoy taking a shower.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Robert, thank you for your review! It's great to hear that you had a quick and top-notch sales and installation experience. We are so glad that you and your wife are able to enjoy a safer, more comfortable bathing experience using the KOHLER® LuxStone® shower. We hope you both continue to love it for many years to come. Take care.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2020

We originally started out with getting the walk-in bath. When we were out to the site, I said that I would probably need a new shower. I started looking at the website and finding different options. The rep did a virtual in-house and he did the one for the walk-in bath, and then two days later, I asked about a shower. We talked on the phone and we worked it out that way. Having that option to do virtually was much more efficient for me and for him. It also gave him the capability through the phone of sending him pictures. Also, we were able to see him and he was able to see what the house looked like. When it was done, it was particularly good because there was a lot of concern about going into the house itself to try and minimize it as far as what's going on with the virus. That worked out really well and I felt very confident, as did my wife.

The installation was a little bit longer than we expected. They had two things to do and it worked out okay. We knew it would be at least two or three days and it worked out to four or five. But it was fine. The two people who came in, Wayne and Jamie, did a great job. Drop cloths were down on the floor. They made sure they cleaned up. When they left every day, everything was clean. They even went out in the rain and cut stuff. It was a light rain, but still, they did it outside rather than in the basement or in the garage to minimize the aftereffects of the cutting system. They both cared about their job and about getting it done properly for us. The LuxStone is down in the shower and it looks good. I like the color and the ease of cleaning it, 'cause I'm just using the squeegee to take it down. It's a good product and we're pleased with it.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Richard, thank you for sharing your feedback! We are so glad that you had a positive virtual design consultation. The safety and health of our customers and representatives are our priority, so we are committed to providing the best sales experience possible.

We are happy to hear that your installation team was caring and treated your home like it was their own. We are pleased that you like the look and design of your KOHLER® LuxStone® shower and hope you continue to enjoy it for many years to come. Take care.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

The sales representative was very knowledgeable and the installers were very nice. But I have asked three different times for them to give me a breakdown of what the tub would cost and nothing so far. We had to make a 52-foot-long shelf behind it and a 42-foot-inch shelf at the end of it because we took out a big Jacuzzi that I had for my handicapped son. We also had to build those shelves to accommodate the floor plan because we didn't have oak flooring under the tub and I had oak flooring in the rest of the house. I also had extra handlebars put on the walls.

Other than that, the installers did a good job. I know we were not supposed to bother them but every once in a while, I would meander through. There were a couple of little things that I caught that they missed towards the end -- a piece of trim and some caulking -- and they did that for me. One thing they did before they left which really impressed me was they filled the tub up. It takes seven minutes and then it drains in two minutes.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Diana, thank you for your review! We are glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are thrilled that you are satisfied with your new KOHLER LuxStone shower, and hope you continue to enjoy it for years to come. Have a nice day!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

Kohler LuxStone has its own people. They don't contract it out. The price was a little more expensive than some of the others, but we liked everything about them. I've had problems with the contractors in the past from different jobs and the product itself. The only thing was that the water heater blew out and put rust and chemicals all over my truck and car. The plumber that did the connecting and putting the water heater didn't clean up the mess and he didn’t tack the water heater off. The plumber that was putting the tub in tacked it off for me. I complained and I told him that the guy needs to learn how to clean up his mess. I'm getting the detail right now, and they're paying for it. Other than that, the tub helps our bones. We don't have aches and pains after using it. Then the workmanship of the fellow that was in charge of putting the deal in did an excellent job. They put the cloth down walking through the house, cleaned up, and were professional.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

We were looking for something that was somewhat maintenance-free or really easy to clean. What we had before had small tiles that was a real pain to clean. We went with KOHLER, and their process was really good. We were surprised at the amount of time that we had to wait before it could be started, though. It was nine weeks from the time when we approved the job. The finished product is great. It's exactly what we were looking for. It just took so long to get the materials before they could start it. So, if they had more of the actual product in stock that we could minimize that wait time, it would be great. But still, there are a lot of supply issues right now that I don't know that I can necessarily fault them for.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Kirk, thank you for your review! It is wonderful to hear that you're pleased with your experience with us. We are thrilled that the KOHLER® LuxStone® shower has made cleaning easier and added beauty to your bathroom. We hope you continue to enjoy your walk-in shower for many years to come. Take care!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

Kohler was the first one we took and interviewed, and we just went with them. They mostly fit our needs. I like the ease of getting in and out of our walk-in shower.

The reps were all easy to work with, and the installation went good and easy. Go with Kohler.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Tom, thank you for your review! We are glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us, and we are thrilled that you are enjoying your KOHLER LuxStone shower. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

I was looking for something that would be turnkey, somebody would handle something from start to finish and a reputable brand that I had used before, so I know I would get a good product at the end. Everything was very simple with KOHLER. Sales was great. Our salesperson explained everything from start to finish, the quality of the product, what we were going to get and what the process is. So, that worked out very well.

The installation was very turnkey also. We were done in two and a half days. The team came out, they did a very good job in terms of keeping the area clean and going in and out of the house. They were very professional and the work they did was terrific. Everything looks great and I think it's gonna last 30-plus years. It's a very nice product. If you're looking for a high quality turnkey experience, KOHLER is definitely it. They handled everything from start to finish. It really made the remodel process very simple.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Tim, thank you for your review! The KOHLER® LuxStone experience is designed to make the shower enclosure remodel as convenient as possible, and it is wonderful to hear that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are glad that you are enjoying your KOHLER LuxStone shower, and thank you for sharing your experience with us. Have a nice day!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

I chose Kohler because I'm a designer and I liked the design of the walls and the doors. I like the appearance of it and Kohler has a good name. The experience was fine. We ordered it and the the installers came and they were very professional and they did the job in two days. The product's really nice. We like it. The install just took too long because they were out of stock on a lot of it. It was several months until they got it in stock. I had a name from their warehouse and I would call him periodically and talk to him and he would give me an update. So, it was good communication. When we went to get a quote, they were running a special where they were giving towels to you if you go and got the quote. They said they were sending them, but we never got them.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Jim, thank you for your review! The KOHLER® LuxStone experience is designed to make the shower enclosure remodel as convenient as possible, and it is wonderful to hear that you had a positive installation experience with us. We are glad that you are satisfied with the KOHLER LuxStone shower, and thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please reach out to our Customer Service team at (800) 990-4741 or visit https://www.kohlershowers.com/contact/service/ so we may verify with you the special that was running.

Original review: June 25, 2021

The reps cleaned up after themselves very nicely.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Katherine, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us; it is appreciated!

Original review: June 24, 2021

Kohler's reps were super helpful and they had great design ideas which we appreciated. They also had a sample. Plus, the project manager was great. He had the installation scheduled and the team came when expected. They addressed any of the issues that they found. They had to move walls and pull a joist and things like that. They had the job done in four days. Since the installation, I love the water pressure and I'm thrilled to know that the shower is not leaking.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Michelle, thank you for your review! The KOHLER® LuxStone experience is designed to make the shower enclosure remodel as convenient as possible, and it is wonderful to hear that you had an excellent installation experience with us. We are glad that you are enjoying your new KOHLER LuxStone shower, and we hope you enjoy your KOHLER LuxStone Shower for years to come. Have a nice day!

Original review: June 23, 2021

I was looking for a good looking solid surface product that wasn't plastic and that led me to Elite Bathrooms that did the install. I only have one full bathroom in my house. So I wanted to get it up and running as soon as possible, and they were able to do it in five days. Kohler was the perfect solution for what I was trying to accomplish.

The sales rep was very good. There was no real pressure. He just gave me a list of options and recommendations on what he thought we should and should not do. He said, "Don't put in a full size shower because you only have one full bathroom. And typically, that will affect the selling value of the house." So I took his recommendation. He was very good at what he did and didn't leave me feeling like I had to make a decision immediately. I enjoyed that type of approach.

It took about a month and a half from purchase to installation. Elite Bathrooms did the job in five days. They cleaned up every day after they left. Anything that I felt should have been corrected, they did immediately. Any recommendations that I had they accepted. They were very easy to work with. They were very accommodating and they really handled it like a military operation. The product came out very well. I get a lot of compliments from the people who have seen it. It looks excellent. I'm very happy with the product. I recommended them to another friend of mine who signed up with them.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi John, thank you for your review! We are so glad that had a positive sales and installation experience. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are thrilled that the design of your new walk-in shower adds beauty to your bathroom, and we appreciate you taking the time to recommend us to others. We hope you enjoy your KOHLER LuxStone Shower for years to come!

Original review: June 16, 2021

It was good, they explained who Kohler was & why their product is better. He explained what & how the unit would be installed. I felt confident in their product and the people who stand behind their guarantee.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Kenneth, thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad that you had a positive experience with us, and we hope you enjoy your KOHLER LuxStone Shower for years to come! Have a wonderful day!

Original review: June 9, 2021

The reps handled the sales process very well. They answered all my questions and gave me numbers that I could call them that were personal numbers, not just the business number. They let me call references right in front of them. They were really good. There was a little bit of a lag time because of the wait. So I went ahead and got the inside of my house painted. But as soon as the guy who was painting the house came, I got a call from Kohler the very next morning that they were ready to install the walk-in shower. Then they were out the next day. They took out the other tub and put up some sheetrock. They did a very good job, and they left everything really clean. I was really impressed. I love the walk-in shower.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Beverly, thank you for your review! The KOHLER® LuxStone experience is designed to make the shower enclosure remodel as convenient as possible, and it is wonderful to hear that you had an excellent installation experience with us. We are glad that you are enjoying your KOHLER LuxStone shower, and we thank you for sharing your experience with us. Have a nice day!

Original review: May 22, 2021

We've been in the house since ‘04 and wanted to do something special for our son, so we took out the ugly tub and put in the pretty shower. Our sales rep was Alan and he was wonderful. The install team was absolutely top-notch. They were so respectful of my home. They took care to clean up after, and it was refreshing. There was a little issue with a piece that didn't come in. It was on backorder. But as soon as they got it, I've received it. We are very thrilled with it so far. We like it a lot. It's really good. It's really prettier than I thought it would be.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Pam, thank you for your review! We are glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are thrilled that you are enjoying your KOHLER LuxStone shower. Our shower walls are designed to be durable, low-maintenance, and most of all, beautiful. We hope you enjoy your KOHLER LuxStone Shower for years to come!

Original review: May 12, 2021

I called Kohler and they came out and gave me an estimate. At that time, I passed on it. It was a little bit pricey. I called them again, they came out and we settled on a deal. I had them do the walls of my shower. The product is easy to clean and the quality of it is awesome. I love how much space I have in my shower now to put all of my shampoos and all that other stuff in there.

The installation was done in one day which was extremely fast. The team that came out here knew their stuff. They were efficient and effective. The one thing I was worried about was my bathroom was upstairs and you have to walk all the way through my unit then all the way up through my room to get to the bathroom. I’m tracking dust all through the house but those guys took care of it. They were clean.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Damon, thank you for your review! The KOHLER® LuxStone experience is designed to make the shower enclosure remodel as convenient as possible, and it is wonderful to hear that you had an excellent installation experience with us. We are glad that you are enjoying your KOHLER LuxStone shower, and thank you for sharing your experience with us. Have a nice day!

Original review: April 9, 2021

I did some research on my own. I remodeled my mom's bathroom a few years ago and I didn't like the other that was used. And then I went on to Kohler's website because I had already bought several other items. We're redoing the house with Kohler. I've always been happy with the products. And then I called to see if I could get somebody to come out, and it all worked out.

The guys were very nice. They're gonna come back to recaulk everything because it settled. But everything else is fine.They did not leave a mess, which was impressive because with any type of construction, it usually has a big mess. But they did a great job. They were very professional. I like the quality because it's at a beach house too. So if you have a beach house, the salt water that you get off the air and the water itself is very harsh on products. And my past experience with Kohler sinks, faucets, they last where the other products don't. I'm excited about this. Because I don't have to do all the recaulking and it's all sealed. Both of our mothers have some handicap issues, so I put some handicap things in there as well. It looks very nice, clean and upscale.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Anna, thank you for your review, and thank you for being a loyal Kohler customer! We are so glad that you had a positive installation experience with us. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are also thrilled that you are enjoying your KOHLER LuxStone shower. Our shower walls are designed to be durable, low-maintenance, and most of all, beautiful. We hope you enjoy your KOHLER LuxStone Shower for years to come!

Original review: March 24, 2021

The sales rep described the product very thoroughly and it sounded like something we would be interested in. Now that the shower is installed, it's beautiful. We love it. We did have to call a repairman in to make a slight adjustment to the door but other than that, it's great. We were perfectly satisfied.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Robert, thank you for your review! We are glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us, and we are thrilled that you are enjoying your KOHLER LuxStone shower. Our shower walls are designed to be durable, low-maintenance, and most of all, beautiful. We hope you enjoy your KOHLER LuxStone Shower for years to come!

Original review: March 18, 2021

They came and gave me an estimate. I liked what they said and I went with it. The installation crew was perfect. They were on time. They did everything they said they were gonna do. It was the right amount. They did it in two days. It was perfect.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Kay, thank you for your review! The KOHLER® LuxStone experience is designed to make the shower enclosure remodel as convenient as possible, and it is wonderful to hear that you had an excellent installation experience with us. We are glad that you enjoy your KOHLER LuxStone shower, and thank you for sharing your experience with us. Have a nice day!

Original review: March 4, 2021

I knew that Kohler was a good name and they had good product, so we called them to get an estimate of how much it would cost to get our bathtub taken out and have a shower put in. We got the regular walk-in shower and we didn't get that LuxStone because it was too expensive. The salesman was really nice, informative, and he gave us our options. The man that installed it came that morning and they were gone by that evening. It was totally finished and they did a really good job. They cleaned up after themselves and didn't leave a mess. I was really pleased with the whole thing and my husband was too. We love the shower and it is perfect.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Anita, thank you for being a loyal Kohler customer and taking the time to share your experience with the KOHLER team!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

Everything went fine. The installers worked very well. They were very upfront with us. They told us what they were doing and did it on time. The inspection was great too. The only thing is we don't know how it works. If something happens to the shower or to the walls, we are wondering if we have a guarantee on that. We're also wondering how you do the cleaning for the aluminum of the doors. They just told me to use Dawn. But the walk-in shower is great and we’re doing very well with it.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi M., thank you for your review! We are glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us, and we are thrilled that you are enjoying your KOHLER LuxStone shower! Our team would be delighted to answer your questions. Please reach out to our Customer Service team at (800) 990-4741 or visit https://www.kohlershowers.com/contact/service/. We look forward to assisting you!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

Kohler's rep explained everything very well. He did everything he said they were gonna do and the installation was seamless. I like the ease of cleaning our Kohler the way the rep told us. We are very impressed with the quality of the product. The stone feel is fantastic. I also like the support if we have a problem.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Matthew, thank you for your review! We are glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us, and we are thrilled that you are enjoying your KOHLER LuxStone shower. Our shower walls are designed to be durable, low-maintenance, and most of all, beautiful. We hope you enjoy your KOHLER LuxStone Shower for years to come!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

The sales rep did pretty well and the installers did a great job. But they had to come back because the mirror upstairs was hung five inches too low. Also, they covered the wall where the washer backs up and forgot about the cement next to the washer. We called and somebody showed up in a couple of days and cleaned everything else up. It was beautiful. Everybody was very responsive and listening.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Joan, thank you for your review! We are glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are thrilled that you are enjoying your KOHLER LuxStone shower. Our shower walls are designed to be durable, low-maintenance, and most of all, beautiful. We hope you enjoy your KOHLER LuxStone Shower for years to come!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

Everything is wonderful. I would recommend the two guys that came here, Ivan and Leo, to anybody. They went over and above what they had to do. They were doing stuff in the middle of a snowstorm and showed up early the next day to make sure they would get home to their kids. They did a great job. I already told many people about Kohler and how well they did everything.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Ben, thank you for your review! The KOHLER® LuxStone experience is designed to make the shower enclosure remodel as convenient as possible, and it is wonderful to hear that you had an excellent installation experience with us. We are glad that you enjoy your KOHLER LuxStone shower, and thank you for sharing your experience with us. Have a nice day!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

Kohler's rep was good and the installation of their product was an excellent experience. It took a bit longer than a day but the techs had good attention to detail. The product is of good quality.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Ken, thank you for your review! The KOHLER® LuxStone experience is designed to make the shower enclosure remodel as convenient as possible, and it is wonderful to hear that you had an excellent installation experience with us. We are glad that you enjoy your KOHLER LuxStone shower, and thank you for sharing your experience with us. Have a nice day!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

We found Kohler online. And they actually responded quicker than anybody else that we'd reached out to. Then when they came out to do their presentation, they were very professional, upfront right away that it was going to be fairly expensive, and very down-home and easy to deal with. We were taking out the old shower tub and putting in the walk-in shower, and they addressed it so great. They covered the floors. We really didn't have much of a timeframe. We had blocked out like three days, but they came and were here early like they said they were going to be. They stayed late to finish it in one day. The product is so nice, so clean and very much worth the money that it cost. The materials are top of the line, and it's very easy to get in and out of it.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Lynda, thank you for your review! We are so glad that your salesperson was professional and courteous, and your KOHLER Authorized Dealer was neat and efficient during installation. We are thrilled that you are enjoying the quality and comfort of your KOHLER® Walk-In Bath and hope you continue to do so for many years to come. Take care.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

The research I did said that Kohler LuxStone was a good product. The sales representative was okay and I had no problems with the installation team. This is my secondary shower and I haven't need to use it yet.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Linda, thank you for your review! We are so glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience. We hope you enjoy your new KOHLER® Walk-In Bath soon. Take care.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

When the Kohler guy was here, he brought something over here to the house and we fell in love with the stone for the shower. In the catalog, I liked the black. I got the black fixtures and I like the look of that. The guy was also really nice. Since I got a bit of a special order, it took a little bit longer to do mine, which was okay. We were doing it during Christmas, so we waited a bit longer. Usually, it took a little shorter, but we had special orders, so the timing was good.

The guys were all nice and great and tried to work around my timing, and the packaging timing throughout their jobs. Everybody worked well together and tried to make things work smooth. We had a lot of scheduling, so it wasn't quite as smooth as we planned, but it worked out well. Everybody was very flexible with scheduling, so it was nice. It was a good experience. My product is great too. I fell in love with my shower. It's beautiful. Everybody loves my pictures of it as well.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Denna, thank you for your review! We are so glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience. We are thrilled that you love your KOHLER® LuxStone® shower with its stone-inspired walls and matte black fixture finishes. We hope you continue to enjoy your walk-in shower for years to come. Take care.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers Company Information