2. Homeowners
  3. Walk-In Showers

4.8/5 (49 ratings)

About KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers

Enjoy a custom-designed shower from the leader in bath design and innovation. The LuxStone shower collection features a premium suite of stylish showerheads, modern wall designs, luxurious accessories and sleek glass doors to create the perfect shower for you and your routine. Work with a KOHLER Authorized Dealer to bring your vision to life, and have it professionally installed in as little as one day.

Pros

• Added safety and luxury features
  • Lifetime warranty
  • One-day installation
  • Financing options

Cons

• Can get pricey with added options
  • Prices not listed online

Bottom Line

Kohler walk-in showers come with various design and safety options, including luxury features and safety benefits. It doesn’t list its prices online, but it has financing options to help with costs and a leading warranty.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about KOHLER LuxStone Showers?

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

The installers were very courteous and very careful to explain everything as the install went. It took longer than anticipated but it was well done. There's no evidence of any kind of damage and I couldn't tell that they did anything at all. We're happy with it. The tub fills slower than anticipated but it drains quickly. Also, we're still getting used to all the controls as far as the whirlpool, the bubbling things, and the various outlets but other than that, we're great.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

John, thank you for your review! It is wonderful to hear that you had an excellent installation experience with us and that you are enjoying the safety and comfort of a KOHLER Walk-In Bath. Our exclusive KOHLER Fast Drain Technology does allow these baths to drain quite quickly. In addition to quick draining, all of our KOHLER Walk-In Baths include our Bask heated backrest to keep you warm while the bath fills and drains. We hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come. Have a nice day!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2021

They were all wonderful, right from the get-go when the guy came and showed us everything and what we could expect. The only thing that freaked us out was the cost but it worked out fine. We had the money put away so it was fine. The guy showed us everything that we needed. When it came time for them to come and put everything in, they checked everything out and fixed what they had to fix. They had to replace the hot water tank because it wasn't big enough. They took everything out that needed to be taken out and cleaned up every day. You'd never know they were there. They were there for two days. They got the tub in, set everything up, and showed us how to use it. It was awesome.

The tub has been great. But we had one of the jets not working properly. It wasn't draining. They have a blower that blows out the excess water and it wasn't working. We weren't hearing it after we used the bath. So we called Kohler's repair department and they came out and checked everything out. They said, “Everything's good. Now it should be working.” They replaced the button that was not working. They were done in about 20 minutes. So it's been a great experience. It's so relaxing to sit in the tub and let the bubbles do their work. We’re very happy with it.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Paulette, thank you for your review. It is wonderful to hear that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us. We are thrilled that your new KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has delivered on its safety and comfort promise, and we hope you enjoy it for years to come!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2021

The installers did what they had to do and it really went good. Everything worked together. We enjoyed everything about it. It's so wonderful to be able to have the tub. I don't wanna do without it. Last night, I didn't feel so good and I got in the tub and it was good. It really makes a difference in your life. I'm enjoying every minute of it. I love it.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Kathy, thank you for taking the time to review us! We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive installation experience with us and that you are enjoying the safety and comfort of a KOHLER Walk-In Bath. We hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come. Have a nice day.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2021

I know KOHLER is a brand name. Years ago, when I was a youngster, I worked in a plumbing supply house. And that was one of the top brands. And that is a long time ago. I called KOHLER and they sent a representative to me. He came over 100 miles to see me. He was pleasant and no pressure. And the installation went very smooth. The installers were in and out in one day, and did a very neat job. One had to come back the next day because one of the O-rings on the faucet they supplied was leaking. But that was no fault of the installer. It was the defect of O-ring.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Ken, thank you for taking the time to review us! The KOHLER® LuxStone experience is designed to make the shower enclosure remodel as convenient as possible, and it is wonderful to hear that you had an excellent installation experience with us. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

I had a walk-in shower installed and that took one day. I'm a general contractor and I did most of the prep work. The product is good and it works. My 89-year old mother loves it. I wanted to make sure that she could take a bath and do it on her own. I'm happy with the product even though it was quite expensive. All of the three main companies that sell them keep that very close to the vest because they don't want to turn people off or to get a salesman in the home, although you do have 72 hours to cancel. It's too bad that they don't have a little more truth in what the price is out there.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

David, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that the installation went smoothly and that your mother loves her new KOHLER Walk-In Bath. We hope she enjoys it for years to come!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

They answered my call within 30 minutes and came out about a week later. The rep was professional. He showed me every aspect of the job -- the type of tile that would go in and the fixtures. The installation was the best part of it all. Leonard and his crew went over and above. They took their time and they explained everything that they were going to do that day. When they got to a stopping point, they'd ask me to see it and ask if there were anything I'd like changed and where things should go. Since having the tub, my body feels better and from the jets and everything, I feel cleaner. Also, using this shower in the tub has helped improve the look of the bathroom. The tub has improved the value of my home, too. My brother is a Realtor and he said I did good.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Kaye, thank you for your review! It is wonderful to hear that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are thrilled that your new KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has delivered on its safety and comfort promise and has added beauty to your bathroom. We are also delighted to hear that you are enjoying the health and wellness benefits of our Hydrotherapy whirlpool jets. We are so happy that you are happy with your new bath, and we hope you enjoy it for years to come!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

I liked the KOHLER sales rep I worked with. He was friendly and easy-going. He explained everything and took all the time we needed to decide. Also, the installers were really good at what they were doing. I like the tub a lot. I'm really impressed with the fact that it drains so fast and it seems to be very high quality. I don't believe that you could buy this quality of stuff anywhere else. I'm glad that I decided to go with KOHLER.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Eugene, thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us. We are thrilled that your KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has provided you with the comfort and safety you deserve. Our quick fill and drain times ensure a comfortable soak from start to finish. We hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come. Have a nice day.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2021

After I get up, I jump in the walk-in tub and get it going. It helps me with the aches and pains in the morning and helps me get going. If you're looking for a really good job on your aches and pains, KOHLER would be the one. They got the experience behind them.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Ernest, thank you for your review! We are thrilled that your new KOHLER® Walk-In Bath has delivered on its safety and comfort promise and that you are the health and wellness benefits of a warm, therapeutic bath at home. Thank you for taking the time to recommend us to others! Have a nice day!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

I love the jets in our tub. Our muscles don't ache like they used to and the blood circulation is so much better.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Nancy, thank you for taking the time to review us! We are thrilled to hear that your new KOHLER® Walk-In Shower Package has delivered on its safety and comfort promise and that you are enjoying the health and wellness benefits of our Hydrotherapy whirlpool jets. We hope you enjoy your new walk-in shower package for years to come. Have a nice day!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

The lady who came out did a very good job and was very nice. I liked her as well as the people who put the bath in. They were all very good and I assumed they were gonna be very nice because I liked the way they handled everything. I love the bath, especially because I have problems with my legs and back. So, it’s perfect to relax and go in.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Karen, thank you for taking the time to review us! It is wonderful to hear that you had a positive sales and installation experience and that your KOHLER® Walk-In Bath Shower Package has provided you with the comfort and safety you deserve. We hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath for years to come. Have a nice day!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

We used Kohler in the past and have been very impressed with it, so we were familiar with the brand name. The gentleman that came out this time to talk to us about it told us about the lifetime guarantee and the quality of the product. The sales rep answered every question we had. She compared the different things, told us about what it was going to be and how it was going to work. The installation team was wonderful. Since the installation, it has been a big change in both my husband's life and mine. The tub is working out excellently.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Angela, thank you for your review! We are glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us, and we are thrilled that you are enjoying your KOHLER Shower Package. We hope you continue to enjoy it for many years to come.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

When I first set up, I just wanted to check Kohler out and see what the price was as there was none on the ad, and the representative that came was outstanding. Then the installer was top of the line. He interacted with the kids and the family well and continued on his job. I like getting in and out of it. The safety aspect of it is night and day. I'd highly recommend Kohler. Matter of fact, I've had shown it to friends of mine and they're wishing they would have done it.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

David, thank you for your review! We are so glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. Thank you for taking the time to recommend us to others; it is appreciated!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

Kohler did everything they were supposed to do. The individuals got the installment done when they said they would and they were all polite and seemed to know their stuff. My wife's had some health issues so she's not able to get around like she used to, so we've been using it more as a shower than we have as the bath part, but it's worked out really nicely.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

William, thank you for taking the time to review us! We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive installation with us and that your wife is enjoying the safety and comfort of a walk-in tub with the convenience of a shower. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

I was putting in a walk-in tub as it's becoming more difficult for my wife to stand and balance in a normal shower or to climb into a normal tub. She had the preference of buying the Kohler because of the name and some advertisements she had seen. We had to reschedule the first appointment because of a scheduling snafu on their end. The gentleman that came out explained everything to us, so we were quite comfortable with that. Then, the team who came out for the installation did a good job installing it, even faced with issues of small bathroom versus large tub. Everything got worked out and put in a timely manner too, faster than what I thought it would have taken.

However, to this point in time, my wife hasn't used any of the actual bathtub portion of it because it takes a while to fill the tub unless she's going to spend 45 minutes in there. She's mainly used the handheld shower and just usually takes five or 10 minutes there. I use it on the weekends when I've been working out in the yard and killing my back. It's just a little difficult for someone around six feet tall. In order to get my shoulders down into the water, I have to move so I'm almost coming off the seat. I don't know if there's some sort of adjustable seat in there for people taller that can move in and out. Then I can't find towel bars and other things to put in that same bathroom that matches the design of the faucets that are on the tub. It'd be helpful if Kohler had a whole sweep that they could offer. But then I'm still happy.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Jerry, thank you for your review! We are so glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are thrilled that your new KOHLER® Walk-in Bath Shower Package has delivered on its safety and comfort promise while providing the convenience of a shower. We hope you enjoy your new walk-in bath shower for years to come. Have a nice day.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Kohler had what I wanted and every single person I encountered from Pacific Bath was phenomenal. The installers came when they said they were gonna do the installation and did what they said they were gonna do. It was a difficult install, and they did it fine and very professionally. They were neat, clean and got it done. They took care of any kind of problem or whatever question I had. The quality of work was excellent.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Bobbi, thank you for taking the time to review us! It is wonderful to hear that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are glad that you are enjoying your KOHLER LuxStone shower, and thank you for sharing your experience with us. Have a nice day!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

The sales representative was very knowledgeable and the installers were very nice. But I have asked three different times for them to give me a breakdown of what the tub would cost and nothing so far. We had to make a 52-foot-long shelf behind it and a 42-foot-inch shelf at the end of it because we took out a big Jacuzzi that I had for my handicapped son. We also had to build those shelves to accommodate the floor plan because we didn't have oak flooring under the tub and I had oak flooring in the rest of the house. I also had extra handlebars put on the walls.

Other than that, the installers did a good job. I know we were not supposed to bother them but every once in a while, I would meander through. There were a couple of little things that I caught that they missed towards the end -- a piece of trim and some caulking -- and they did that for me. One thing they did before they left which really impressed me was they filled the tub up. It takes seven minutes and then it drains in two minutes.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Diana, thank you for your review! We are glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are thrilled that you are satisfied with your new KOHLER LuxStone shower, and hope you continue to enjoy it for years to come. Have a nice day!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

Kohler LuxStone has its own people. They don't contract it out. The price was a little more expensive than some of the others, but we liked everything about them. I've had problems with the contractors in the past from different jobs and the product itself. The only thing was that the water heater blew out and put rust and chemicals all over my truck and car. The plumber that did the connecting and putting the water heater didn't clean up the mess and he didn’t tack the water heater off. The plumber that was putting the tub in tacked it off for me. I complained and I told him that the guy needs to learn how to clean up his mess. I'm getting the detail right now, and they're paying for it. Other than that, the tub helps our bones. We don't have aches and pains after using it. Then the workmanship of the fellow that was in charge of putting the deal in did an excellent job. They put the cloth down walking through the house, cleaned up, and were professional.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Larry, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are thrilled that you had a positive installation experience with us. We are sorry to hear that you had inconveniences with your water heater, and we are glad to hear that this issue will get fixed. We are glad that you enjoy your KOHLER LuxStone Shower, and we hope you continue to enjoy it for years to come.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

We were looking for something that was somewhat maintenance-free or really easy to clean. What we had before had small tiles that was a real pain to clean. We went with KOHLER, and their process was really good. We were surprised at the amount of time that we had to wait before it could be started, though. It was nine weeks from the time when we approved the job. The finished product is great. It's exactly what we were looking for. It just took so long to get the materials before they could start it. So, if they had more of the actual product in stock that we could minimize that wait time, it would be great. But still, there are a lot of supply issues right now that I don't know that I can necessarily fault them for.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Kirk, thank you for your review! It is wonderful to hear that you're pleased with your experience with us. We are thrilled that the KOHLER® LuxStone® shower has made cleaning easier and added beauty to your bathroom. We hope you continue to enjoy your walk-in shower for many years to come. Take care!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

Kohler was the first one we took and interviewed, and we just went with them. They mostly fit our needs. I like the ease of getting in and out of our walk-in shower.

The reps were all easy to work with, and the installation went good and easy. Go with Kohler.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Tom, thank you for your review! We are glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us, and we are thrilled that you are enjoying your KOHLER LuxStone shower. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

I was looking for something that would be turnkey, somebody would handle something from start to finish and a reputable brand that I had used before, so I know I would get a good product at the end. Everything was very simple with KOHLER. Sales was great. Our salesperson explained everything from start to finish, the quality of the product, what we were going to get and what the process is. So, that worked out very well.

The installation was very turnkey also. We were done in two and a half days. The team came out, they did a very good job in terms of keeping the area clean and going in and out of the house. They were very professional and the work they did was terrific. Everything looks great and I think it's gonna last 30-plus years. It's a very nice product. If you're looking for a high quality turnkey experience, KOHLER is definitely it. They handled everything from start to finish. It really made the remodel process very simple.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Tim, thank you for your review! The KOHLER® LuxStone experience is designed to make the shower enclosure remodel as convenient as possible, and it is wonderful to hear that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are glad that you are enjoying your KOHLER LuxStone shower, and thank you for sharing your experience with us. Have a nice day!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

I chose Kohler because I'm a designer and I liked the design of the walls and the doors. I like the appearance of it and Kohler has a good name. The experience was fine. We ordered it and the the installers came and they were very professional and they did the job in two days. The product's really nice. We like it. The install just took too long because they were out of stock on a lot of it. It was several months until they got it in stock. I had a name from their warehouse and I would call him periodically and talk to him and he would give me an update. So, it was good communication. When we went to get a quote, they were running a special where they were giving towels to you if you go and got the quote. They said they were sending them, but we never got them.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Jim, thank you for your review! The KOHLER® LuxStone experience is designed to make the shower enclosure remodel as convenient as possible, and it is wonderful to hear that you had a positive installation experience with us. We are glad that you are satisfied with the KOHLER LuxStone shower, and thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please reach out to our Customer Service team at (800) 990-4741 or visit https://www.kohlershowers.com/contact/service/ so we may verify with you the special that was running.

Original review: July 8, 2021

We were wanting to do an installation in our house up in the Western North Carolina mountains, and the only people that did the bathtub to walk-in shower conversion that would accept to come here in our zip code was American Standard and Kohler. We only set our appointments two weeks ahead of time and the Kohler dealer accommodated us so we could be here. But we were kind of leaning towards Kohler anyway because we liked what we saw on the website as far as the wall designs and fixtures that can be put into the installation.

The crew was great. What I really wanted was somebody attached to a reputable company and they met my expectations. They didn't interfere a whole lot. They kept the dust down to a minimum so it could be completely eliminated. As they hit problems, we huddled up and made a few changes as far as what we were going to build out and how we were going to put things in. They made it happen so I'm happy. The value to me was getting in and out, getting it done, and having good quality install. They checked all the boxes. I'm happy with the quality. It's going to hold up a lot better than if I brought in a local guy to put tile in and tear it up. It was somewhat of a high cost and I could have bought a nice used car for it but I wanted it done in a couple of days. I didn't want to wait around for some local joke of a contractor and have my bathroom torn apart for two months of the summer while I'm here.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Robert, thank you for your review! The KOHLER® LuxStone experience is designed to make the shower enclosure remodel as convenient as possible, and we are so glad that your KOHLER Authorized Dealer and installers were prompt and efficient during installation. We are thrilled that you are happy with the quality. Our shower walls are designed to be durable, low-maintenance, and most of all, beautiful. We hope you enjoy your KOHLER LuxStone Shower for years to come!

Original review: June 25, 2021

The reps cleaned up after themselves very nicely.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Katherine, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us; it is appreciated!

Original review: June 24, 2021

Kohler's reps were super helpful and they had great design ideas which we appreciated. They also had a sample. Plus, the project manager was great. He had the installation scheduled and the team came when expected. They addressed any of the issues that they found. They had to move walls and pull a joist and things like that. They had the job done in four days. Since the installation, I love the water pressure and I'm thrilled to know that the shower is not leaking.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Michelle, thank you for your review! The KOHLER® LuxStone experience is designed to make the shower enclosure remodel as convenient as possible, and it is wonderful to hear that you had an excellent installation experience with us. We are glad that you are enjoying your new KOHLER LuxStone shower, and we hope you enjoy your KOHLER LuxStone Shower for years to come. Have a nice day!

Original review: June 23, 2021

I was looking for a good looking solid surface product that wasn't plastic and that led me to Elite Bathrooms that did the install. I only have one full bathroom in my house. So I wanted to get it up and running as soon as possible, and they were able to do it in five days. Kohler was the perfect solution for what I was trying to accomplish.

The sales rep was very good. There was no real pressure. He just gave me a list of options and recommendations on what he thought we should and should not do. He said, "Don't put in a full size shower because you only have one full bathroom. And typically, that will affect the selling value of the house." So I took his recommendation. He was very good at what he did and didn't leave me feeling like I had to make a decision immediately. I enjoyed that type of approach.

It took about a month and a half from purchase to installation. Elite Bathrooms did the job in five days. They cleaned up every day after they left. Anything that I felt should have been corrected, they did immediately. Any recommendations that I had they accepted. They were very easy to work with. They were very accommodating and they really handled it like a military operation. The product came out very well. I get a lot of compliments from the people who have seen it. It looks excellent. I'm very happy with the product. I recommended them to another friend of mine who signed up with them.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi John, thank you for your review! We are so glad that had a positive sales and installation experience. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are thrilled that the design of your new walk-in shower adds beauty to your bathroom, and we appreciate you taking the time to recommend us to others. We hope you enjoy your KOHLER LuxStone Shower for years to come!

Original review: June 16, 2021

It was good, they explained who Kohler was & why their product is better. He explained what & how the unit would be installed. I felt confident in their product and the people who stand behind their guarantee.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Kenneth, thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad that you had a positive experience with us, and we hope you enjoy your KOHLER LuxStone Shower for years to come! Have a wonderful day!

Original review: June 9, 2021

The reps handled the sales process very well. They answered all my questions and gave me numbers that I could call them that were personal numbers, not just the business number. They let me call references right in front of them. They were really good. There was a little bit of a lag time because of the wait. So I went ahead and got the inside of my house painted. But as soon as the guy who was painting the house came, I got a call from Kohler the very next morning that they were ready to install the walk-in shower. Then they were out the next day. They took out the other tub and put up some sheetrock. They did a very good job, and they left everything really clean. I was really impressed. I love the walk-in shower.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Beverly, thank you for your review! The KOHLER® LuxStone experience is designed to make the shower enclosure remodel as convenient as possible, and it is wonderful to hear that you had an excellent installation experience with us. We are glad that you are enjoying your KOHLER LuxStone shower, and we thank you for sharing your experience with us. Have a nice day!

Original review: June 8, 2021

I made contact with Midwest Bath Co. They made contact back and said that a guy was available. A very nice salesman came. He had a very professional presentation and answered my questions. One of my big concerns was cost and controlling it as best I could. My wife and I both have gotten older and stepping into the bathtub was becoming more and more of a challenge. A walk-in shower was the ultimate answer and replacing the bathtub was the simplest way that they could achieve that. I asked the salesman if we just keep everything the same, my old valves and the rest of that, and they just put the new tub liner in, and he said he couldn't do that. They would replace everything and then it is ours. They have a lifetime warranty that, if I have a problem, they will take care of it. Hopefully, I won't be disappointed and they'll be in business 10 years from now.

He came up with a nice quote. I put some money down, he had some financing through GreenState Credit Union, and that went seamlessly as well. It took him a couple of minutes, and bang, he was done, we were approved, the loan was written. Then, it took them about two and a half weeks to get the material and get us scheduled. Once we were scheduled, the team showed up on the day they were supposed to early in the morning on time. They tore out the old one, put in the new one, and changed all our plumbing over to their plumbing. I had a meeting at 5:00, they left at 4:30, so it worked out very smoothly. We've had it now for a couple of months and it does everything we expected it to do, and much more convenient to walk in and out. No hits, no runs, no errors. It was well done. It was just that one of them said that I got a free Kohler blanket for an in-home evaluation and I've never seen that.

Everybody at Midwest Bath was absolutely wonderful. We did have one change order. I did not order a handheld wand and after the salesman left that night, in discussions, we decided that that's really smart. A chair was ordered so it would be really convenient. I had to call them and ask to change our faucet assembly from a showerhead to a showerhead and a handheld and they said no problem. It was going to be X number of dollars and we were done.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Deve, thank you for your review! It is wonderful to hear that you had a positive sales experience and a smooth installation. We are thrilled that the design of your new walk-in shower adds beauty to your bathroom, and it has provided you and your wife with a safer, luxurious walk-in shower experience. We are so happy that you love your new walk-in shower and hope you continue to enjoy it for many years to come. Take care!

Original review: May 22, 2021

We've been in the house since ‘04 and wanted to do something special for our son, so we took out the ugly tub and put in the pretty shower. Our sales rep was Alan and he was wonderful. The install team was absolutely top-notch. They were so respectful of my home. They took care to clean up after, and it was refreshing. There was a little issue with a piece that didn't come in. It was on backorder. But as soon as they got it, I've received it. We are very thrilled with it so far. We like it a lot. It's really good. It's really prettier than I thought it would be.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Pam, thank you for your review! We are glad that you had a positive sales and installation experience with us. Our team strives to be informative, courteous, and efficient to give you the best customer service. We are thrilled that you are enjoying your KOHLER LuxStone shower. Our shower walls are designed to be durable, low-maintenance, and most of all, beautiful. We hope you enjoy your KOHLER LuxStone Shower for years to come!

Original review: May 12, 2021

I called Kohler and they came out and gave me an estimate. At that time, I passed on it. It was a little bit pricey. I called them again, they came out and we settled on a deal. I had them do the walls of my shower. The product is easy to clean and the quality of it is awesome. I love how much space I have in my shower now to put all of my shampoos and all that other stuff in there.

The installation was done in one day which was extremely fast. The team that came out here knew their stuff. They were efficient and effective. The one thing I was worried about was my bathroom was upstairs and you have to walk all the way through my unit then all the way up through my room to get to the bathroom. I’m tracking dust all through the house but those guys took care of it. They were clean.

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers response

Hi Damon, thank you for your review! The KOHLER® LuxStone experience is designed to make the shower enclosure remodel as convenient as possible, and it is wonderful to hear that you had an excellent installation experience with us. We are glad that you are enjoying your KOHLER LuxStone shower, and thank you for sharing your experience with us. Have a nice day!

KOHLER LuxStone Walk-In Showers Company Information