2.8/5 (1093 ratings)

About KitchenAid Stoves & Ovens

KitchenAid is a home appliance manufacturer that designs cooktops, ovens and ranges. It has a long history in the industry and offers a large selection of professional-level and customizable appliances for at-home use. The company offers limited manufacturer warranties for all its appliances and free delivery for items over $399.

Top KitchenAid Stoves & Ovens Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Great size oven so when whole family gets together - over 20 and adding - it is big enough to accommodate all dishes - top with 6 burners is big enough to let 2 people cook comfor...

Verified

This built in oven is great, looks fantastic, goods exactly at the temperature I set it for, the instructions for care are very easy to understand, the stainless steel front is ea...

About KitchenAid stoves and ovens

KitchenAid offers gas and electric ranges in a variety of styles, including models with four, five, six and eight burners, as well as griddle options. Its slide-in domestic ovens and range models are versatile and can be installed almost anywhere in the kitchen. The company also offers freestanding ranges with finished sides and back panels for flexible installation options.

Many KitchenAid ranges feature Even-Heat technology, which keeps air flowing for reliable cooking. Its stoves and ovens typically come in black stainless steel, stainless or white. Its commercial-style ranges are available in nine signature colors, with sizes ranging from 30” to 48”. Some of its stove models include hands-free technology that lets you control your appliance from your phone.

KitchenAid also sells cooktops and ovens separately. Its cooktops options include gas (LNG or propane), induction, electric and downdraft, and its Smart Oven line includes powered attachments for grilling, steaming and baking. All its products carry warranties, and you can register your appliance on the website for easy service. You can also request professional delivery and installation for an additional fee.

KitchenAid stove and oven costs

KitchenAid’s freestanding stoves and ovens cost from $1,199 to $11,299, and its slide-in ranges start at $2,199. Prices for its double ovens range from $2,099 to $2,899, while its commercial-style models start at $3,999 and its double-wall ovens run $3,199 to $4,699. KitchenAid cooktops start at $899. The company offers financing options for its stoves and ovens.

KitchenAid stove and oven FAQ

Are KitchenAid stoves good?
A KitchenAid stove or oven comes with a limited manufacturer warranty, and all its stoves are designed to meet professional standards. Customers report issues with self-cleaning features, faulty knobs and inconsistent temperature.
Who makes KitchenAid ovens?
Whirlpool owns the KitchenAid brand and manufactures some KitchenAid appliances, including ovens.
Where are KitchenAid stoves made?
Many KitchenAid stove models are made in Cleveland, Tennessee, but the company has several other factories in the U.S., Canada and China.
Are KitchenAid ovens high-end?
KitchenAid’s ovens are designed to meet professional culinary standards. Its commercial line offers designer colors and the signature KitchenAid easy-grip handle, and many of its ovens, cooktops and ranges feature high-end details like precision knobs, variable BTU burners and Even-Heat convection. KitchenAid’s oven prices are not the highest on the market.

Are KitchenAid stoves worth it?

KitchenAid offers a large selection of ovens, ranges and gas and electric stoves in a wide variety of styles, allowing for flexibility in layout. Its products can be pricey but might be worth it — KitchenAid is well established in the appliance industry and offers a company-serviced manufacturer warranty for all stove and oven purchases.

KitchenAid Stoves & Ovens Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KitchenAid Stoves & Ovens?

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

We bought our Kitchen Aid oven to replace the Jenn-air that was in our house when we bought it. We have had the stove one year 3 months and it completely stopped working, in the middle of supper. I am so disappointed. Paid a good chunk of money for it. What a hunk of junk. Never again.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

I bought a KitchenAid range for a rental. The oven has been used rarely and the regulator went out causing an expensive repair and a part wait time of over 6 weeks. I would definitely recommend anyone considering a KitchenAid range to do their homework.

Get buying tips about Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

Kitchen Aid Gas Stoves seem to have issues with self-clean cycle. Shutting down cycle, blank display and door locked until thermal fuse is replaced. Kitchen Aid service representative who replaced control board (twice!) suggested not to use cleaning cycle. I thought that is what was a part of what I paid for when purchasing this expensive gas stove.

Original review: April 23, 2021

The design of the microwave section of the oven has the door opening down. You cannot remove it. Unless you are 6 feet tall and or an orangutan reaching the back of the microwave to clean the area that gets the dirtiest is next to impossible when you are a normal size person. In addition, periodically it decides that when you’re microwaving something, it just it doesn’t want to and it shuts off.

Original review: March 2, 2021

We purchased our top of the line Kitchenaid Gas Range/Oven in 2019. When we use the locking mechanism to lock the electronic panel on the top, it seems to work properly on the oven but it does not lock the range. As a result there have now been many times we brush by the knob for the gas range and it will begin leaking the gas without the ignite. This has happened numerous times even when my cat walks by, or we brush by the stove, unloading groceries. The knob turns slightly and the gas begins to leak. At one time we had the whole room fill up with gas bc we did not know it was on (we believe our cat must have brushed by) and the 12X24 room was filled with gas. I am working with the warranty team but this is a big safety concern for my family of 4 plus 2 pets.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

We bought our house with a 2004 KitchenAid stove. Had no issues with it until the oven wouldn’t heat up. Luckily my fiancé’s dad is an appliance repairman and we replaced the electronic board and it works like new.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

My home warranty company sent someone out to repair my JennAir stove. That company said they couldn't repair it so it was replaced with a KitchenAid. I would rather have the JennAir stove. Kitchenaid stove doesn't have some of the features the JennAir had.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

Well My stove and oven are old. I still have the stove that the pilot lights stay lit. I don’t like that. I have a two year old granddaughter. It worries me because the stove feels hot. I would love to have a new stove. Oh it’s a gas stove.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I've had the stove for over 5 years and it still performs like brand new. I never have any trouble getting the electric starters to get a flame going like so many other brands I've had in the past. Very easy to clean and cook with.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

We really love the style and look of our KitchenAid Stove and Oven. The efficient cooking on these appliances is a plus as well! The stainless steel is very stylish and easy to clean and maintain. We would highly recommend KitchenAid appliances to anyone I know.

KitchenAid Stoves & Ovens Company Information