1.57/5

Keystone MAXX

83 MAAX Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

We recently had a contractor install a Tub & Shower unit Model FW64S. We liked the unit as the floor to tub height is only 17". Easy to get in and out of. We noticed the tub had a soft spot on the floor on the wall side of the tub. I called Maax to ask them if this was normal as it is a fiberglass style tub and I was curious. Once they started a repair quote with a local company in town the ball was rolling in a couple day a fellow called me and mentioned he was asked to come by and look at the tub for Maax. Was over to see us that same day and was very thorough on his inspections to see if tub was installed correct and check out the issue at hand. He found a hairline crack in the tub.

Maax called me 2 days later and was very courteous and concerned to get this resolved ASAP, within a few more days we had an option to get the tub repaired or they would refund the store for the unit. I found this was great service on Maax's part, I know things like this happen with products but to get this kind of service I was impressed. I truly think the problem was due to poor handling of the product at store level & possibly even more poor packaging by Maax when shipped out. As I visited the store to see how the product was packaged versus our brands, and it goes to show better packaging when shipped could save a lot of issues for Maax. Hope this helps.

Good day Leo!
Thank you so much for your kind words. We sincerely appreciate the time you took to share this positive feedback with us. Our service partners and Warranty agents work hard to meet with our customers’ expectations and we are pleased to know that our goals are being achieved. Please be assured that we will transfer this to the appropriate team who will deliver your comment efficiently to whom it may concern.

Thank you!

Original review: July 12, 2018

Maax Begonia 36" Neo Angle Shower: Not sure what type of installers are on here complaining. I purchased the unit I researched in depth and am very happy. I had no problem putting down the base. I had no problem putting up the walls. The surround is as sturdy as I had hoped and went together like I had planned. The hardware can always be better, but I did not replace a single item. If you want a 3 K shower, go buy one! Spend a grand to have someone install it. I am showering for under $400 and spent 3 weeks looking at Delta, American Standard, Dreamline, Kohler, Vigo and more. Very satisfied with my MAAX product.

Good morning Bob!
Thank you so much for your kind words. We sincerely appreciate the time you took to share this positive feedback with us. Please be assured that we will transfer this to the appropriate team who will deliver your comment efficiently to whom it may concern.

Thanks!

Get expert buying tips about Online Bathroom Fixtures and Plumbing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 15, 2018

We have used our MAAX collection jet tub since we built our home in 2007. The jet tub has performed excellent but we have never been able to remove the jet tub cover for proper cleaning. There is no instructions on how to remove in the manual or online. Though we scrub through the grill with a small brush there has been a green film in the intake that we cannot remove. Maax collection if there is a way we would appreciate communication.

MAAX response

Good morning Larry! If you could contact us at 1-877-438-6229 opt 2+2, we will be pleased to provide you the required information. Thank you very much for your interest and have a great day!

Original review: May 25, 2019

Purchased complete Maax Davana neo-angular shower from Home Depot, base-walls and glass doors. Removed existing shower, the new base is larger so will sit on tile at front. I purchased 2 bags of good mortar and made a perfect level floor to sit the Maax base on from tile back to corner. Waste of time, the Maax neo-angle base is defective!!! The poor quality pipe system Maax uses as levels under its base was missing one pipe...right at the front where the door opens.

Calls to Maax took an hour. After being on hold 30 minutes the tech "couldn't see" my base, transferred me to someone who could. That guy suggested I pour more mortar. No help - just wanted to send a tech in 1-2 weeks time to fix the defective BRAND NEW BASE. I had already installed the drain (ABS - yellow glue) or the whole shower would have been returned to Home Depot. So I built up the area where missing base leg is with mortar. Went ahead and installed the base. Of course this morning the base CREAKS when I step on it. I have to remove the installed base or inject foam to support it. Wish I purchased an Ove shower. Same price - far better quality.

Maax instructions give a tech support #, Monday to Friday, 8-6 Eastern Time. Maax closes at 5pm. Maax instructions for drain say to follow manufacturer's instructions, these are not included and the brand/model of the square drain are not included. Maax had me send copy of receipt, picture of defective base, serial #...then wanted me to wait for a tech to call and make an apt to fix the base. Had Maax shipped a new base Friday I would have waited for its arrival and not be faced with mortar/foam fixes for a $1500 shower! Mike **

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 10, 2019

Nothing but issues since installing this $3,000 jetted tub 1 year ago - from one of the jets not working, back/neck jets spray water out of the tub when you're not directly on the jets, the knob for the back/neck jets were extremely hard to turn to open the valve and the pump is very loud and directly under your lounge area. MAAX sent out a great service warranty guy, who after 3 service calls, replaced the valve and replaced the know with a different style, had to remove the jet nozzles for the back/net jets. Basically I now have a very expensive jetted tub, where I don't use the jets unless I want very loud noise when in use (not zen at all). If I could easily remove this tub and replace with another brand I would.

Good morning Laura,

We are sorry about the inconvenience. Is it possible to give me the reference number that Maax gave you? In private of course. This way I will be able to see how we can help and see if there was anything that could be done differently. We know the knob can be difficult to turn because of the pressure of the water and unfortunately, the pump can be loud as it is a motor. However, if there is anything that Maax can do to help with the experience, please let me know.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Keystone MAXX?

Original review: April 23, 2019

When installing a Utile system never ever ever use the styrofoam base. It will squeak and drive you nuts. Also they don't make a compression drain for it which you need for a concrete floor. MAAX does not tell you but the walls must be clicked together if you have no ceiling height. You have to put the walls together on the floor and lift them on to the base. No easy task. Be sure and put down felt to slide them on. They don't put enough holes in so you can reverse the locking pins which would allow the walls to hold the back and make it much easier. Also you need a 33" opening or the flange might stick out. Finally I would not recommend silicone. There are better caulkings.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: April 21, 2019

We purchased a Maax 3 piece shower wall kit to install into our new reno'd bathroom. When reading the instructions, it would describe the step which was to install the back panel but when you looked at the picture it referenced, it would reference the side panel, for example. Plus, when you look at the design of the walls, the ends of the back panel are raised. Therefore, the side panels would not rest on the raised sides of the back panel as the side panel ends are flat.

So according to the confusing instructions, (if the back panel needed to be installed first), the design of these walls would not allow us to do that. Now we are trying to glue down the ridge on the back panels to the side panels which is very challenging b/c there is no flat area to glue the sides down. We think this was now installed wrong and don't know what to do to fix this. Please help!

MAAX response

Hi Quinton! We are really sorry to read about your recent experience. This unusual situation definitely need to be investigated. We expect to maintain and deliver high quality standards to all of our customers therefore, if you could send us your phone # using the private message function, we would contact you. We really need to get more details about the product purchased to better understand the situation. Thank you!

Original review: April 20, 2019

We bought an Acrylic MAAX Elan Tub Surround from Home Depot on special order due to the ‘superior’ acrylic material. It arrived with the box showing some signs of abuse (tears and crushed corners). Poor packaging in my opinion - on opening the package it turned out one of the corner pieces was broken along the lower corner seam for a length of about 6”. The box looked like it had been taped shut by a young child who had never used tape before. We dealt with that by applying silicone sealant along the crack.

The bigger issue is how stiff and warped the corner pieces are when installed. No amount of glue or tape will keep the seams even close to flush with the wall panels while the glue cures. There are gaps of nearly 1/4” along much of the vertical seams of both corner pieces. It’s hard to believe silicone sealant will make that watertight for long. This was not a problem when we installed a similar unit from another manufacturer when we bought our house some years ago. The professional installer did his best but now we regret paying a premium for acrylic material on special order. I wish I had seen this website before we bought a MAAX tub surround.

MAAX response

Hi Mark! We are really sorry to read about your recent experience. This unusual situation definitely need to be investigated. We expect to maintain and deliver high quality standards to all of our customers therefore, if you could send us your phone # using the private message function, we would contact you. Thank you!

Original review: April 9, 2019

Bought the three piece shower and doors. To start the starter track had to be modified, had to file a radius on both the bottom corner of the starter track and bottom pivots of the doors to get the right fit. Went to hang the doors and the pivot pin on the doors are larger than the hole in the grommet that it is supplied. It is suppose to slip into the grommet without force. The Pin is 5/16 of an inch and the hole in the grommet is 9/32 of an inch. I hired a glazier to install this and now I would have to pay for two trips. I have been waiting for over a week for parts. I am not happy.

MAAX response

Hi Stan! We are really sorry to hear about your recent experience. We do take pride in our product and we expect to maintain and deliver high quality standards to all of our customers. If you could provide us with your file # or order confirmation # using the private message function so we could investigate your issue and better understand it. Thank you!

Original review: April 3, 2019

Updated on 04/19/2019: Not the best design. Well I got the Maax shower doors up and it was quite the job. The magnet is not strong enough to hold the door closed, and yes I have it turned the right way. I gave my Maax base to the dumpster. I was contacted by Maax and told I would be given a refund for the base but after my Utile review that all changed and no refund. I didn't ask for a refund to begin with just want people to know about the base. On the doors would suggest you check out the Coastal brand doors at Lowe's, seem to have a better system.

Updated on 04/05/2019: Well after having to replace the base with a Delta base I started on the walls hoping for a better experience. The back wall was warped and did not go together as it should. I worked for an hour trying to make it go together right. It a great concept if it only worked. It came flimsy packed and very hard to handle. I usually check reviews but saw this at Menards and assumed it was good, I can't believe they sell it. I can't wait to find out how the doors go.

Original review: Worst shower base on the market! I purchased the walls, base and door at Menards. The bae base had to have concrete under it. It was so flimsy, it had a crack when taken out of the box. Since it was the base of the job and would be so hard to replace later I figured a $300 loss now was my best option. I went to Menards and purchased a Delta base. Had I read the reviews on Maax products I would have stayed clear of Maax brand.

MAAX response

Hi Sid! We are so sorry to hear about your bad experience. We do take pride in our product and we expect to maintain and deliver high quality standards to all of our customers. Therefore, if you could provide us with your phone # using the private message function so we can investigate your situation, we would appreciate it. Thanks,

Original review: April 1, 2019

Purchased the Daylight Neoangle Shower from Rona around 2 years ago and the shower door exploded without being touched. Luckily there wasn't anyone in the room as it exploded with such force that it took chips out of the toilet seat that was positioned beside it. Very, very disappointed that this could happen and it seems to be a recurring issue based on the reviews I've read on here.

MAAX response

Hi Alex! We sincerely apologize about this unfortunate event and hope that no one was injured by the incident. For safety purposes, tempered glass will shatter into small pieces to prevent any major accidents. Please provide us with your phone # using the private message function so we can assist you. Thanks,

Original review: March 31, 2019

I cannot determine how to remove the faucet handles on this tub to replace them, no set screws that I can see. The model number on the tub is 00003023864. Normally there are set screws to remove first.

MAAX response

Hi Tiffany! Could you please provide us with your phone # using the private message function so we can better assist you? The serial # provided refers to the tub only and since we no longer sell faucets, we would need to validate if this is one we used to sell. Thanks,

Original review: March 21, 2019

Being so smooth the shower base is very slippery, otherwise it's very nice. Was wondering what is the best product to use to clean it. The MAAX shower door I like so far even now I have read poor reviews.

MAAX response

Hi Marianne! Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning your satisfaction. If you could confirm what unit you have, we will be pleased to assist you! Thanks,

Original review: March 21, 2019

I'm in Alberta, I purchased a Maax tub 34"x72" for over $2000 that had the air jets around the base with like 100 ports cheaply glued from the outside and they shipped it with just wrapped on the top edges and the bottom was fully exposed. Second we installed the tub with professional plumbing person. Tested the tub for leaks and the noticed one air jet completely popped off the tub. We drained it. Called Maax and about 2 weeks then parts come. Tech guy was great and fixed it. We put the tub back and installed the drain again and let it sit overnight. Next day we filled it up about 6 inches and it leaked again about 4 inches from the other first leak.

Now I'm currently waiting to have this second fix done but I really don't think this was ever tested as it was stated on the warranty that they test these tubs etc. There is no way on earth this tub was tested as there is multiple leaks and still haven't filled it up to the over flow part yet. You can see the light right through the tub. It's like an 1/8inch wall thickness. I bet if you jump in the tub your foot will go right through it. I'm Still waiting to have this fixed.

First time the tub failed I sent pictures of the water damaged and they refused to help with the damage repairs just the tub repair. They didn't even come see the tub yet they made a decision not to help and told me I put too much water into the tub which was about 5 to 6 inches of water and they will not help pay to fix the ceiling into the kitchen that was caused by the failed parts and made a decision without coming to the job site. Yet they say they test these tubs but they never did. The fitting popped right off and looks like there wasn't any glue for almost 75% of that jet port.

Don't buy MAAX anything. They will not help with damage repairs caused by their failed not tested tubs. Also please note they are in Headquarters are in Quebec so they are very sheltered from lawsuits as every province except Quebec works together and most USA states. Example if I sue MAAX in Alberta and get a judgement for damages I have to go to Quebec court to file and have that judgement acknowledged and go do the process in Quebec as well as Alberta. Very sad that I have about half a bucket of water come out ruin the ceiling as I watched it leak and drained water as fast as I could to control the damage but Maax turns a blind eye to help fix the water damage. That's what your warranty is for and insurance MAAX. Thanks for the ultra thin walled cheap tub that leaks.

MAAX response

HI Mike! We would like to express our sincere apologies concerning your recent experience and we are sorry to hear that we have not provided you with a quality product that meets your satisfaction. We do take pride in our product and we expect to maintain and deliver high quality standards to all of our customers therefore, we would like to make things right with you. If you could provide your phone # and/or file# using the private message function, we would contact you to resolve this. Thanks!

Original review: March 12, 2019

Updated on 04/01/2019: Posted a review last month that summarized an issue with a professionally installed Maax KDS-3460 Shower Alcove. Maax customer service has responded promptly and courteously. They are sending a certified factory trained Technician to exam the unit and determine the cause. Note that the three star rating I've assigned this Update is solely for Maax's quick response and dispatching of a Technician (Apr 10th appointment), at this time the resolution of the issue is still in progress. We are satisfied with Maax Customer Service's quick response and scheduling of a Technician visit to evaluate the situation. However, we as the end customer do hope for an equitable resolution that ultimately results in the problem being fixed at no expense to us since we paid for professional installation. I would further mention that the installer, while being a professionally licensed plumber, is not affiliated with Maax.

Original Review: Had a Master Plumber do a bath remodel job, recommended Aker by Maax KDS 3460 alcove shower for our remodel. The plumber sourced it from a plumbing supply wholesaler, not a retail home improvement store. First thing we noticed is on the back wall piece in bright light you can see the strand patterns of the fiberglass substrate on the acrylic finish. The finish doesn't have that smooth as glass look like traditional gel coat. You can literally see the random zigzag pattern of the fiber strands under the acrylic. But that's not the big thing.

The floor of the shower base flexes under foot during use. It feels very very cheap and low quality, like we've bought a thin plastic shower. We just bought this home and this remodel was part of our move-in customization. After noticing the problem when we started using the shower, we called the plumbing company and they come back out. They went into crawl space to attempt to fix the problem. Whatever they did didn't work, still flexes like crazy, right where you stand and move your feet around while showering. Couple times a loud shrill snap sound has been made when it flexes, as if a fiber strand broke under tension (?...) Neither of us are overweight. She's about 150 lbs. I'm around 200. This is outrageous. I'd leave a 1/2 star review if I could, not even worth one star.

MAAX response

Hi Robert! We are really sorry to read about your recent experience. This unusual situation definitely need to be investigated. We expect to maintain and deliver high quality standards to all of our customers therefore, if you could send us your phone # using the private message function, we would contact you. Thank you!

Original review: March 10, 2019

Purchased a brand new Maax Avenue 60 right hand soaker from Home Depot. Had a certified installer come in and install the tub. First time I stepped in it I noticed that it was flexing in the middle and could hear the fiberglass crinkling. Upon contacting the plumber, he informed me that his Maax representative told him that units from box stores are budget and more likely to flex and fail. It has literally been weeks and no resolution. These units are cheap and will fail in months. The unit has a Maax Surround installed and was tiled in. I read the warranty and found that Maax will do nothing about repair costs even though it was their tub unit that failed, literally within weeks of installation. I will never ever buy nor recommend any product from this company.

MAAX response

Hi Aleksandr! We are sorry to hear about your experience. We expect to deliver high quality products whether sold to box stores or not. Moreover, Maax does stand by its products and therefore would like to make things right with you. If you could contact us so Technical Support team can investigate the situation. Please specify this is regarding your review so we can better assist you. Or you can also provide us with your phone # using the private response. Thank you!

Original review: March 6, 2019

My Maax shower door exploded in the middle of the night. We were lucky our children, 2 years old and 4 years old were not injured. When I contacted Maax, they didn't apologize, they didn't try to make it better, they demanded that I prove to the them that I had purchased the product 4 years ago and wanted to see a receipt. I was floored, the warranty period is 25 years for these doors. I just can't believe a company like Maax can be so brazenly negligent and won't stand by their product. It's got their name on it. I would stay away from Maax and would not ever recommend their products to anyone. In fact, I will file a complaint with Home Depot to no longer carry their sub-par products. If you value your money and safety, stay away from this company.

MAAX response

Hello Fahim! We sincerely apologize about this unfortunate event and hope that no one was injured by the incident. For safety purposes, tempered glass will shatter into small pieces to prevent any major accidents. If you could provide us with your phone # so a supervisor can contact you to resolve your issue. Thanks!

Original review: March 5, 2019

We have a 2005 home with MAAX fiberglass shower tubs. Two of them are cracking. We phoned MAAX and were informed the warranty period was five years and has no recourse for repairs. We were also told the original coverage was three years and MAAX extended it to five years.

MAAX response

Hi Darryl! We would like to express our sincere apologies concerning your recent experience and we are sorry to hear that we have not provided you with a quality that meets your satisfaction. We do take pride in our products and we expect to maintain and deliver high quality standards to all of our customers therefore, be assured that we will transfer this to the appropriate team who will deliver your comment efficiently to whom it may concern. Thank you!

Original review: March 5, 2019

VERY POOR PACKAGING FOR AN ORDER ITEM. My customer wanted the Utile walls instead of tile because it would be $1000 less money. Well, long story short it cost almost the same as custom tile after all the wait. Ordered walls from Lowe's. Waited nine days. Back wall was damaged. Called MAAX, they shipped new for free. Waited 7 days. Wrong wall arrived. Called MAAX again, they shipped new for free (they said it was internal miscommunication). Waited another 7 days. I highly suggest not dealing with a product that retailers do not keep in stock.

MAAX response

Hi James! We would like to apologize for your negative experience. Please be assured that we will transfer this to the appropriate team who will deliver your comment efficiently to whom it may concern. If you would like to discuss the situation further, do not hesitate to contact us. Please specify this is regarding your review so we can better assist you. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

After 2 years, our shower door literally exploded. No one was in the room thank God, as the glass actually scratched the finish on our bathroom cabinets. Have tried to call and email, but no response.

MAAX response

Hi Dee! We sincerely apologize about this unfortunate event and hope that no one was injured by the incident. For safety purposes, tempered glass will shatter into small pieces to prevent any major accidents. If you could contact us so Technical Support team can investigate the situation. Please specify this is regarding your review so we can better assist you. Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

The tub we bought has brown, almost rust-like spots near the drain and several places on the floor of the tub. We clean it with a mild soap and rinse it after a bath. It started soon after we bought it. Any suggestions?

MAAX response

Hello Colette! We are sorry for the inconvenience! If you wouldn’t mind giving us a call at your earliest convenience, so we can better assist you, it would be greatly appreciated. We look forward speaking to you. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I ordered the Utile surround wall tile 3 times, only to have it cracked or damaged every time it arrived. I feel for an almost $900 product (just the 3 walls) this product should be packaged better. There was NO packaging with the exception of approximately 1" of styrofoam around the edges. Unfortunately, that 1" of styrofoam isn't enough to protect it from the damage from shipping. Too bad MAXX can't improve on their packaging, because this certainly lost my sale. We will now be doing individual tiles instead.

MAAX response

Good morning Kay! We would like to apologize for your negative experience. We would like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. If you wouldn’t mind giving us a call at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated. We look forward speaking to you.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

Installed a new glass shower kit in 2015. Mysteriously, the shower door, while no one was in the bathroom, exploded. It still had both the rubber edge and side edge hanging but the rest of the panel was destroyed.

MAAX response

Amy, we sincerely apologize about this unfortunate event and hope that no one was injured by the incident. For safety purposes, tempered glass will shatter into small pieces to prevent any major accidents. Please contact us so one of our Technical Agents can assist you with your situation. Thanks!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I've had this shower for a number of years now and it has been leaking water since day one. I should've brought it back at the time but I didn't want to go through the trouble of taking it apart. I just figured a little caulking would fix it but this is like 4 years later and I'm still applying caulking to other seams that decided to start leaking. I clearly remember in the instructions that you only had to apply caulking in the back where the base meets the wall panels...and also the vertical seam where the two back panels meet, but this thing leaks everywhere. Pretty sure my warranty is up now so I'll just keep applying caulking, even though I shouldn't have to. Just wanted to give a heads up to whoever is thinking about purchasing this shower. Don't do it.

MAAX response

Good day! We would like to express our sincere apologies concerning your recent experience and we are sorry to hear that we have not provided you with a service that meets your satisfaction. If you could provide us with the serial # of your unit, we could investigate on your issue. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I am in the process of installing this tub in my 2nd floor bath. After doing all the prep work following the instructions to the letter, I am finding that it is impossible to install the tub without the MAAX F2 drain kit. There is no picture of the drain kit in their manual nor do they emphasize the importance of using this drain kit for existing homes. They show a lot of detail on a standard drain - which I followed - but apparently will require that you have access underneath the floor. The only solution I can think of without ripping my tiled floor apart and redoing some plumbing is to cut a hole on the side of the Tub skirt so I have access to the piping. Maax needs to do a better job with their instructions. I spoke to them about this and they kept saying I should have had a plumber install it. That response does not help me.

MAAX response

Good day George! We would like to express our sincere apologies concerning your recent experience and we are sorry to hear that we have not provided you with a service that meets your satisfaction. If you could provide us with the serial # of your unit, we could investigate on your issue. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Recently my wife and I noticed the floor of our tub is starting to flex and have hairline cracks in it. I contacted a tub repair person and they came to have a look and quote me for the repair. The repair person informed me that it is a MAAX tub and that this is a very common problem for them and that he has repaired the floor of approximately 30-40 MAAX tubs. I am very disappointed with the product and am not sure what to do. The tub is the original with the house that is about 11 years old. Standard tubs should last at least 25.

Good day Patrick!

We would like to express our sincere apologies concerning your recent experience and we are sorry to hear that we have not provided you with a product that meets your satisfaction. If you could provide us with the serial # of your unit or your file #, we will investigate on your issue and get back to you.

Thank you for your cooperation and your interest towards MAAX Bath.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

My husband and I have been able to accomplish many many home renovation projects over the years - deck building, kitchen renovation, installing new floors, tiling, you name it. But our experience with the Utile Maax shower kit has been the worst ever. Parts missing from the kit, parts duplicated in the kit, wrong parts in the kit, some of the instructions are, in fact, incorrect OR are not at all clear and have led to many meltdowns. We spent a lot of money on this product and are sorry we did. One of the customer service people agreed with me that a part I was looking for was not listed by its correct part number but that "that was neither here nor there" - his words. I would never ever recommend one of these products.

Good day Vivieen!

We would like to express our sincere apologies concerning your recent experience and we are sorry to hear that we have not provided you with a product that meets your satisfaction. If you could provide us with the serial # of your unit, we will investigate on your issue and get back to you.

Thank you for your cooperation and your interest towards MAAX Bath.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Bought the unit from a local supplier for a substantial amount of money. Unit is beautiful and appears well made. After installation, when attempting to find doors for the unit, it was learned that Maax makes none to fit it, and apparently neither does any other manufacturer. There is a curvature on both sides of the entrance threshold, at the bottom, and this prevents normal shower doors from working. Called Maax twice, and was informed both times that they do not make doors for that unit, and they know of no other companies that do. It was recommended by one of them that we use a shower curtain. Put a curtain on a very expensive shower unit? That was their attitude. I will certainly recommend against Maax products, whenever I get the chance.

Good day Don!

Thank you for your cooperation and your interest towards MAAX Bath.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

We remodeled our bathroom less than 2 years ago and within a few months I noticed cracks in the finish of the bathtub. Now every time I clean it I find more cracks. Not happy and will NEVER buy another MAAX product!!!

Hello Cameron!
We would like to express our sincere apologies concerning your recent experience and we are sorry to hear that we have not provided you with a quality product that meets your satisfaction. We would like to make things right with you and open a file. You can contact us at 1-877-438-6229 opt 2 so we can investigate on your issue.

Thank you for your cooperation and your interest towards MAAX Bath,

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I recently had installed a MAAX curved shower in my new bathroom and all I have had is trouble with it. The bottom doesn't seal right and I have had to re caulk it several times. The doors don't match up and I am very frustrated. Water sits in the bottom track and eventually goes under and comes out on the floor. What should I do?

Hello Ben!
We would like to express our sincere apologies concerning your recent experience and we are sorry to hear that we have not provided you with a quality product that meets your satisfaction. We would like to make things right with you. You can contact me directly at 1-877-438-6229 ext 8129 so I can investigate on your issue. Or if you prefer to leave me your phone #, I will call you.

Thank you for your cooperation and your interest towards MAAX Bath,