ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.23/5

Founded in 1979, Re-Bath has remodeled over 1 Million bathrooms while providing the highest quality solutions, backed a lifetime warranty, to every homeowner we service. Our employees and partners understand the value of contractor trust and timely project completion, and strive to deliver on that promise at every opportunity. At Re-Bath, we believe inspired design, comfortable function, and safe living should be available to everyone.

Re-Bath Gallery (4)
ABBB Rating
View More View More

Re-Bath Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

Erin was the one who came and talked to me about Re-Bath. She helped me a lot and I loved her. Reed did the wire and he was great. He was the only one that did the work except for the plumber. He was very polite, and I loved him too. Even though it was just Reed, he got the work done by three and a half days. This house was built in the 60’s. I work at home so I was able to see all that was under there and all the mildew in it. He explained to me what he was doing and I thought it was great. He kept it like the original, and it’s beautiful. But there were a few things that I wish I had known.

Erin told me that it would be a sliding glass door and she told me they can do it that way, but it may be a little bit tight because it was a small shower to begin with. It's very, very tight getting into the shower. But compared to what it was, it’s a million times better. I was really excited. I’m gonna be 64 in April and Erin said this will kinda age with me. The bars are wonderful. I love all of that once I get in the shower. I can get in and out but my grandson could not get in it.

My mother is in assisted living, but if she was here and needed to get into the shower, there was no way I could help her in it with a walker. So I was thinking more handicapped but I wanted it pretty too, and so it’s not handicapped accessible at all. I called Re-Bath and talked to Reed. He said they could take off the little knob on the second door and that would open it up a couple of inches. When I emailed about it and then I called, whoever I talked to said that I could just put a shower curtain up. But I don’t want a shower curtain.

When the guys came out to give me a price on painting, there was a nail that had come through, and there’s about a two-inch place where it had come through. One of the guys said it was easy to fix. It had a shelf in front of it and they moved it to look at painting the bedroom too. Also, Re-Bath didn't replace the sink but they showed me how the pipes were horrible and they did all that, which is great. They also put in a new faucet on there that I love. But the sink has a cut in it and it’s about an inch. I showed it to Reed and he said he was not surprised because the plumber had a heck of a time getting all that pop out, which he needed. Reed said I could get some silicone to fix it. I feel bad because everything else is wonderful.

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I'm combat disabled and can barely move. I got five different estimates for a roll-in shower and the cheapest bid I got was $10,500 for all the handicap shower and bars. Re-Bath said their bottom line was $10,000 but they were only gonna charge me what the VA was going to give them. It was $6,800 so they saved me over $3,000. I had the bathtub side done and the rep gave me a fair estimate. I got a window frame, different odds and ends and new fixtures. They put in a couple of handicap bars for me too. They charged me for that and I was very comfortable with the price. In fact, they matched everybody else that gave me the estimate. I worked with Kim and supervisor Josh and they were absolutely wonderful.

But I was not happy Fernando, the first guy who came to install. He tried every way possible to take shortcuts. I was very upset when he said there was no need to rip everything out and bring the new fixtures in. I told him I was charged a substantial amount of money for that. Also, he did not frame the window at all. We wanted it to be like the picture in the book that Kim showed us but he never even asked how we wanted it. Then I wasn't paying attention when he was framing it and when I checked it out, he was finished. He told me the window was too big to be able to do it the way I wanted it. But it was custom-made so how can it be too big? Also, he didn't speak good English so I told him not to worry about it and go. It was a language problem so I don't know exactly what happened with him. But he was polite and a very nice guy.

I called Josh and told him it wasn't what I asked for. He told me he'll send somebody out Monday morning. Mike came, showed me some samples and I told him what I wanted. About an hour and a half later, he walked out with the perfect frame window. When they do the shower side, I'm gonna ask if I can get Mike back here 'cause he was really good. All in all, I am very happy with Josh, Kim and Mike and I am very pleased with Re-Bath 'cause they back their product. I also have a lot of handicap vet friends who are in need of a roll-in shower and I have told them to get Re-Bath.

Original review: April 13, 2019

We bought this house in November and the people who owned the home before had remodeled one of the bathrooms but it was remodeled in an antique way. It had the old Victorian bathtub with the legs. The problem with it was that it was completely non-functional. A woman who’s 5’2” could not fit in the bathtub. It was so small. It was actually beautiful-looking though. Then they also had a nice sink but they had no counter or cabinet space. It also had a bidet and we have never used a bidet. Our bathrooms needed remodeling and Home Depot has a service wherein we talk to them about the project and then they recommend certain providers. They gave us the name of Re-Bath and we contacted them.

We demolished the bathroom and put in cabinets, new counters and faucets. We also put in a walk-in shower and took out the bidet. So we got tons of storage, cabinet space and lots of counter space that we didn’t have before. That was the number one reason we did that. Then we had another bathroom that had a tub and shower which was not necessarily claustrophobic but it was a real narrow shower and tub and it had a curtain. When you’re showering, the curtain would be on your skin. We knocked out a wall in that bathroom, took out the tub and shower, and put in a therapeutic tub. We hike a lot and when you go on a 12-mile hike and come home, to be able to get in a therapeutic tub really is wonderful. The main reason we did that bathroom was to get a therapeutic tub in. The other one was to get a walk-in shower where you’re not touching the walls when you’re showering.

So we kinda had two separate projects, and we were told it would be three to five days from demolition to completion. We didn’t believe that but we said okay. The first project took five days and the second project took three days. I was amazed that they were able to come, do the demo and complete the project in as short a time as they did. To their credit, they also didn’t start it until they had all the parts. They didn’t start the project and worked one day then waited two weeks and worked another day. The first project was five straight days and the second project was three straight days. In addition to that, three days before they started the projects, they said they were gonna start and they were there at the time that they said they were gonna be there. Then every day, they cleaned up so that we could still live there.

The two installers were really nice guys. They were very polite. They recognized that they were disrupting our home life, although it was really minimal. Both of them knew what they were doing. There was no wasted time and the quality was exceptional. They did an excellent job with the aesthetics. The salesman had described how it was gonna look and had some samples, and it looked exactly like he described. It’s extremely functional but it’s also really beautifully finished work. It also had to be permitted and the inspections went without a hitch.

It was really a wonderful experience. Even the sales guy was extremely knowledgeable. He was a really nice guy. They were also honest about everything and the quoted price was the price. We changed some things during the process and they told us it was a change that wasn't gonna cost them any more so they weren't gonna charge us a change order fee. So we were extremely pleased. We're absolutely gonna recommend Re-Bath. We also have another bathroom and when we remodel that, we’re gonna call Re-Bath.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I fell backwards, hit my head under the soap dish and broke my shower tile. My daughter knew that we needed to have that repaired and mentioned Re-Bath. My daughter has a bathroom with the shower threshold. It’s just right to step into that I don’t lift my leg up higher than three inches. Everything is so perfect in there. It’s gonna last a long time. I told my daughter that Re-Bath was the one we had the first time. They didn’t do such a bad service, they just didn’t have the quality that they have today. The sales rep showed us from start to finish what it would look like. I expected him to know his product and he did, backwards and frontwards.

After we got the price of what it was gonna cost, it sounded practical and just to me so I went along with it. He wanted a down payment though. Some companies don’t request a down payment, but he said we have to have at least half upfront, which was $5,000. I was happy to provide that so we could get this job started. He said that by doing so, the contract would pick up faster. It did and I was happy when they could start it. Once Aaron, the serviceman who came, was on the job, I felt comfortable. I found somebody I could talk to for a few minutes. Then he’d get on the job and I stayed away from him so he could get the job done.

I expected the job to go well, but I thought it would take more than one person. I’m tickled with everything Aaron did. He was a skilled craftsman and he didn’t play around. He came in, started his work, and didn’t leave until he was finished with it. It took less than two days to complete. He was so clean, thorough and competent in everything he did. He had to go back and forth to his truck to get his stuff. And when he came in, the first thing he did was lay down covering on the rugs so he wouldn’t mess up or stain it. He did a wonderful job and I love my bath.

Now I have a shower that I have the proper equipment to hold on to that’s deep to the studs. It’s not gonna come loose or be shabby. I tell everybody that comes into my home to look at the shower and they’re impressed. The service was perfect and I would recommend Re-Bath to anybody. I also appreciated the basket that was sent to me. My daughter couldn’t believe they sent a basket and almost fell over. Plus, some of the things were ideal. They sent a squeegee for the glass door that I have and that was neat.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I was thinking of redoing my bath and so I went online and looked at different places that specifically do bathrooms. I called a couple of companies that were in town and Re-Bath was the only company that has an actual showroom, so I went with them. I appreciate that because you can go in there and see their products. With the other companies, you come and talk to them but you can't see their stuff. Re-Bath's people were wonderful. Mike was the gentleman who came here and he was very thorough. He spent over two hours here in my house measuring and explaining everything. Then, if I had a question about whether one thing could be done, he was honest and told me if it wasn't gonna leave much room, or if I wanted to consider the length of something as my bathroom is not very wide.

I had Re-Bath take out my old clawfooted cast iron tub and had it replaced with a walk-in shower. I also had them put in a commode vanity, new flooring, and cabinet above my toilet. I have a low threshold because I did not want it up high and grips on the floor were also put so that I don't slip and fall. The installers who came were wonderful. I stood there, watched them, and talked to them. The first day they came, they were here from 8:30 to 3:30 and worked non-stop. The second day they came, there was a bad storm. They did everything they could do, they were here at 8:30 and they left at around 10:30, but they could not do everything that was left to do, which was the ceiling to put the shower up. It was too wet to seal. But they did all the plumbing that needed to be done. They came again on the third day, and they were here from 8:30 to 12:30.

What I got done with my shower, the fact that they went up all the way to the ceiling, ensures no mode. But you could not get what I have gotten at Home Depot, Lowe's or any place like that. With the showers that you can get there, you can get mode but they don't go all my way up to the ceiling. The color I chose for the shower is so calming and I love it. One of the installers even said that of all the stuff that he has done, he liked the one I chose the best. I also love the vinyl flooring that was installed. It's wonderful and it goes with any color. If I ever did my kitchen flooring again, I want to match it up with that flooring. I also love my cabinet and my vanity.

I really love my bathroom and my family who has seen it has been very impressed with it. Also, the price that I paid was reasonable compared to what I got. One of my coworkers whose church has had their smaller bathroom done told me that I got the better deal for the price. I would recommend Re-Bath to anyone. If you're gonna have a bathroom re-done, go to someone who only deals with bathrooms because it's a major overhaul. Don't settle yourself short.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

My husband and I had talked about doing some changes to our home but hadn't really started researching it. When I saw an advertisement on Facebook where Re-Bath was offering a discount, I called them just to see if we were even eligible and within the area that they work in. Their customer service was very accommodating. I was going to class outside the city, and my husband was here, so they came out and did the initial inspection while he was here. They also answered all of his questions. When we had to go to the office to go over the different materials, they made it very convenient for me to get out of class 'cause I was already in Waco and filling out a report.

For the installation, I was surprised it was only gonna be one person, but we didn't have a huge job. They did their best to get it done before the holidays, even though I told them we didn't have family or anybody coming if they wanted to wait. But they scheduled it on time. The guy came out, did the job, was done exactly when they said it was gonna be done. So, we've had no issues at all with any of the procedures from point of start to end.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I got Re-Bath to do the floor in my bathroom and put in a new bathtub. The installation was 10 weeks from the time I signed the papers, but when the people got the items here, it took them about three days. So, I was happy with what they did. I'm just a little worried about the greenish stuff in the cracks where they put the grout down. I haven’t had much time to go in there and either clean it or see what it really is, but hopefully, it just needed to be cleaned up. The job was professionally done, and they did a little bit of plumbing, so I liked that part. I just think the price was super high for my bathroom being so little. I was kind of in a hurry, so I didn’t really explore other options.

The only thing that really bothered me was when the guy brought his son over. My kid just got out of the hospital for RSV then, and the boy was coughing and had a runny nose. But the guy was really nice and understandable. He seems to have his son staying there with him, and when I told him, he got the job done quickly and cleaned up. As a whole, I'm very happy with how everything turned out.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

I had a walk in shower installed. It is ok. Had it done on a Friday and the guy informed me he didn't want to have another 13 hour day. I said they could come back Sat but I had to leave by 1. Well they still did not finish. Had to have someone come back Mon and he did not have the grab bar on his truck. I called 3 weeks ago and said that some places had gaps near the seams. I was told Paul would call and make arrangements to have it repaired. I called again the next week and was told the same thing. Still no call about repair. The web site says they accept credit cards and I wanted to put some of the cost on my card as I get cash back and was told I couldn't. They did come quickly to install as I had a leak in my old shower, I think if a man was home I would have gotten better service. Afraid to have anyone else recaulk as it is supposed to be guaranteed. I guess I will keep calling.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

We had a bathtub and sink with vanity installed. They did a good job on the tub, except we had to keep after them about some of the details. However, they made a mistake measuring for the vanity, so the one they brought was too big. As they had already pulled out our old sink, and messed up the pipes, we had to do without an upstairs bathroom sink for over a month until they could get a new vanity from Arizona.

When they ordered the base they should have ordered a new proper sized top to go with it. Instead they just used the too long top they had by cutting it off a couple of inches on one end. As the cut off edge is an outside edge it is visible and it is apparent that it is not quite straight and has a sharp edge. Also, the corner point is sharper than is desirable. They could not have cut off the other end because then the sink would not line up right on the cabinet. In addition, they promised me an another hold bar for the shower as compensation but then they claimed it would not be possible to install after the shower walls were in place because they would not have proper backing. If this was not just an excuse, they should have known that from the beginning and not made the offer.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

I have a 91-year old mother that moved in with me and I decided to remodel my bathroom. I reached out to Re-Bath and they came over and gave me an estimate. In the end, I got a walk-in shower. The people who put it in were very good.

Re-Bath expert review by Joseph Truini

Founded in 1982, Re-Bath is a top bath-remodeling provider with franchises located throughout the United States and Canada. The company specializes in acrylic tub liners and operates out of a 165,000 sq. ft. facility in Tempe, Ariz. To date, it has remodeled over a million bathrooms.

• Variety: The company focuses primarily on bathtub liners that fit over existing tubs, but it also does partial and full bath remodels, as well as install walk-in tubs, shower walls and pans, shower doors, bath vanities, countertops and flooring.

• Certifications: Re-Bath is ADA compliant and industry certified. And the company offers free bath-design consultation services.

• Safety features: The products and services offered by Re-Bath Safety Solutions are selected to create the safest bath possible, including protection from slipping, scalding and electric shock.

• Best for: Re-Bath is best for individuals with limited mobility, senior citizens, people who want to consider aging-in-place features and those who have difficulty getting into and out of standard tubs.

by Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Re-Bath Company Information