It's that easy Request Information
4.10/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1979, Re-Bath has remodeled over 1 Million bathrooms while providing the highest quality solutions, backed a lifetime warranty, to every homeowner we service. Our employees and partners understand the value of contractor trust and timely project completion, and strive to deliver on that promise at every opportunity. At Re-Bath, we believe inspired design, comfortable function, and safe living should be available to everyone.

Re-Bath Gallery (4)
ABBB Rating
View More View More

721 Re-Bath Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

We've lived here since 1989 and a bathroom remodel was almost the only thing that we hadn't done so it was time for one. Aside from Re-bath, I had three other quotes. But it was only the Re-bath salesperson who came on the initial visit who suggested some things that no one else even mentioned. He seemed very knowledgeable and was a really nice guy. When he came in, I showed him the shower and he suggested taking the header off as it will open the shower up and it will get a lot more air in there. We could get a lot more light. He also took all kinds of measurements which no one else did. I was really surprised because I figured they were probably gonna send somebody back to measure before they would bring the stuff in. But that salesperson took all these really exacting measurements and did a little diagram. He knew what he was supposed to do.

We got the white shower that goes from the floor to the ceiling. The installers came on the second week of September and did the job in a day. They were here at 7:30 and were gone by 1:00. They were nice. There was kind of a head guy and there was a younger guy who seemed to do all the heavy lifting. The other guy did all the measuring. I had stress fractures in my foot and I had to leave the guys here in my house by themselves and go to the doctor. When I came back, they were so concerned. When they had a question, they didn't want me to come walking into the bathroom. They said, "We're gonna come to you, and we're gonna explain everything. Then we'll go back." I only had to go in there once for some measurements.

They broke the light fixture in the bathroom because they had some really large panels that they were carrying in there. They immediately went down and purchased another one, came back and installed it. The glass got broken a second time so they went back down, got the glass and brought it to me. By then, I was lying in my bedroom which is where the bathroom is. The glass they brought got broken again and they said they would just bring me another piece later on when they come back in. And then I decided I didn't like the light fixture that they installed because it didn't match the other one that was in there. I called Re-Bath. They did a search on the internet and found one that was almost an exact match. They mailed it over here to me and told me they would come back and install it, but I told them I would have my brother do it. That all worked out great.

There was one other issue which kind of aggravated me. I live in a house with a full basement and the shower drain is right over my so-called storage room down there. The plumber didn't put a tarp down to catch all the debris when he was changing out the drain and there was a big mess down there. That was the worst thing. I had to move a bunch of stuff and I had to vacuum. I didn't really appreciate that. But overall, the Re-Bath people were really good and they came right away. I was really glad that they gave me a price and it seemed really fair. It wasn't the lowest price but it wasn't the highest either. I got a good deal and I really like it. I would recommend Re-Bath

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Re-Bath was very reasonable and the salesman was outstanding. He didn't try to talk me into something that I didn't need and he just gave me what I'm asking for. I told him that I was mainly looking for something where I didn't have to worry about falling. I was slipping in the shower so I had to take the tub out because I'm having trouble getting around now. It took about four weeks for Re-Bath to start the job because they had many people they had to do first, but they did it quicker than what they told me they could do it for. It took one day. It's just that when they delivered the doors, the factory where they make the doors made a mistake so they had to send the doors back.

Otherwise, I had a good experience. It's not what you normally get when you have construction or something done with the house. Everything was great. Everybody that I spoke with every time I called was polite and they were very helpful. The people who came were professional and they were pleasant to be around. They did everything that I asked. I couldn't have had a better experience and I was really satisfied with them.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

The installer decided he would add a trim to cover up a damage pan. We have called the main number and no one is answering the phone and no one is returning our calls. The installer said his supervisor needs to schedule him to finish the job so we have been waiting and waiting. Because I trusted the installer and signed off the completion I will need to finish installing the handheld which the installer said he would stop by to complete. I know that I should know better than to trust any company! Bottomline make sure everything to complete no matter how small before signing off!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Someone was looking in the neighborhood watch for bath remodelers and they said Re-Bath was someone they used. So, I started doing some research and gave them a call to get an estimate. My bathroom had been the original from the ‘70s. It was old and a remodel was definitely needed. I called Re-Bath to get an estimate and I was very impressed with the original appointment with Shannon, the bathroom designer. She was the first person who came to my house and I fell in love with her. She was also very nice and she made me feel very comfortable. I liked her personality and her knowledge of color and painting. I had a couple of ideas of colors I wanted, but I liked what she presented. I also found out that the owner of the local Re-Bath was someone whose daughter had gone to the school where I work. So, there was some personal affiliation.

Re-Bath did a total remodel of my bathroom. We started in June and they finished up with some final touches a couple weeks ago. The crew that came to my home was nice and very good. A couple of times I had to leave and I felt very comfortable and safe with them being here. The one-person installation crew that came out might not be as talented as I would've liked, but overall, I had a really good experience. Even though there were some glitches, the end product is beautiful and that is what matters to me.

The local Re-Bath owner did everything to make sure that the job got done the right way. He was very nice and I liked him too. Also, I am extremely fond of Shannon and would give her every kudos I can because she was awesome. She tried to accommodate what I wanted as a customer. Re-Bath gave us something a certain way, but I requested to have it done in a way that I wanted, and she got it done. I was impressed with that and pleased with the total outcome. I have another bathroom that I probably would have Re-Bath do as well.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I bought a house and the bathroom was pink so we remodeled it. I purchased two showers from Re-Bath and I was impressed with their sales rep's honesty and his follow-up. The quality of service provided by the installers was great too.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

My horrid ordeal started 4/20/18. A salesman came out. It’s been one problem after another. They don’t keep their promises even if I have it writing. Here we are in October and still not completed. We are still waiting, so frustrating. I will never use this company again. No one seems to listen or care and asked for payment in full; no. When it’s done they will get paid.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Nothing has been done in this old house for a number of years so I got a walk shower, flooring, walls and ceiling from Re-Bath which was local. The sales rep gave me some options as far as the flooring. I already knew what I wanted ahead of time and he just verified that. Then, the installer did a very good job. There was only the one guy for the most part for four days and he got a helper for a day or two. I left him alone, but when I had some questions, he took the time and explained what he had to. He cleaned up after himself when he was finished everyday. I'm completely satisfied with the job. Look into hiring Re-Bath.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

We've been in the house for 27 years and all the bathrooms were original and set back in the 70's when the house was built. It was time to update. I contacted Re-Bath, and Collin, the sales rep, was very nice and helpful. We purchased the entire bathroom from Re-Bath. We stayed here at the house during the installation and I tried not to be in the crew's way as much as I could. They were very friendly and cordial and like Collin, they were very professional and courteous. I was impressed with their work. It took nine days from the time the installation started until the time it was completed, but there was no work done for the weekend, so the installation actually was seven days. I'm very happy with the results of the update.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I don’t know where to even begin. This was the most unprofessional, unorganized, and disrespectful experience I’ve ever had. My wife and I are finalizing estimates to redo our entire master bathroom. I called Re-Bath and scheduled a consultation. I should’ve know from the start that this company was going to be a train wreck. I was called twice after my initial scheduled time to reschedule because there was no one available to come out. I should have cancelled altogether, but I thought I would see what Re-Bath could offer. The consultation confirmed everything I thought this company was going to be. I was unsure the entire time if the individual, who never provided his name, was a Re-Bath employee, a Home Depot employee, or a general contractor. The individual, in his mid 20’s as he made us aware many times, was unprofessional from the start. I advised him that we had about an hour for him to provide us an estimate.

This was ignored as I will get to that in a minute. He began telling us stories about his family, how he was broke, and talking negatively about his past customers and the elderly. After about 20 minutes of his chatting about his life, we finally were able to go look at the bathroom. We told him that we were looking to do a complete remodel because the bathroom was outdated, the tub was rusting, and wasn’t our style - it’s original to the home. As he looked at the bathroom he looked at my wife and I and laughed. He proceeded to tell us everything was fine except the tub. We explained multiple times to him that we wanted the whole bathroom redone.

We finally realized after having him speak down to us and tell us what WE wanted we decided to give in to just move the estimate along. After spending 30 minutes of the consultant telling us what we wanted, we were able to pick out products. After we selected the products I told him we had 10 minutes before we needed to leave the house. He laughed and said “That’s not going to happen.” At this point we started to get irritated. Instead of giving us a quote, we had to sit through a cheesy PowerPoint that didn’t apply to us. FINALLY we received our estimate. It’s actually one of the best priced estimates we received. He continued to give his pitch to us even though we were 10 minutes past when I said we needed to leave.

At this point we are definitely late for a schedule appointment we have. The consultant provides the payment options and asks what our preference is. When we state our preference he begins to argue with us about why the payment option was not a good choice. At this point we don’t care and we don’t plan to use this company so we just agree with his argument. We give him the polite “Well we are going to think about it and make a decision soon”. He says “Well that’s really messed up that you guys did this to me”. We ignore that comment and start to head to the door because this guy could not catch a hint that it was time to go.

As he’s about to pack his things, he condescendingly asks “What do you do for work? Do you work with customers?” I explained what I do and he says “I bet you would be pissed if your customers only wanted to spend 10 minutes with you too.” I just couldn’t believe it. After almost 90 minutes in my home. The fact that you have people like this guy representing your company. I will never use or recommend your company. With that all said and done, I called the competing company later that day to schedule the FULL REMODEL to be completed. Paying 10% more than your estimate is well worth it to work with a trustworthy, respectful, and organized company.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

We've lived in the house for 10 years and decided it was time to remodel our bathroom. We chose Re-Bath for the quality of their work. Their sales reps walked us through the process, told us what steps we needed to do and gave us ideas of the different products. We purchased a shower unit, a new countertop, new floor and new toilet. Then the two gentlemen who did the majority of the installation were very professional. They covered things and cleaned up at the end of each day. I was extremely impressed. The whole installation took seven days, not counting putting in the shower doors that were custom made. We’ve already been recommending Re-Bath to people. I even have a photo book made of the project so that we can show it to others.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

We had a major remodel done by Re-Bath. I wanted a toilet that was handicapped acceptable. We did the shower and they purchased a new toilet, a new medicine cabinet and a new faucet for us. The sales reps helped out and everything was satisfactory. The installer took a week to do the job. We thought that was a little long, but he knew exactly what he was doing. He did all the plumbing and everything else he was supposed to do. He was very knowledgeable and answered a few questions. We had to make a service call about a month ago and they replaced a couple of cartridges in the faucets that were leaking.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

We had problems with our shower door and needed a new uncommon-sized tub so, remodeling our bathroom seemed to be the best solution to our issues. We knew what we were looking for and Re-Bath's sales rep had examples of the products they had. However, they were canned examples and I think being able to see them in a real bathroom could have been better. Nevertheless, we bought the shower, tub and the surround from them. They explained to us exactly how it would be made and how they would install it. And exactly what he said happened. The installers were very professional and on time. They described the process and told us when we would be needed. Afterwards, they explained how to clean it and how it worked. We went over the warranty, and Re-Bath told us to call them if we have any questions and they would address them. They came around 8:00 and were done about 3:30. Overall, we were very happy with the product.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I used Re-Bath previously and I had a good experience. I recently did a complete remodel of the shower in my wife’s bathroom and she loves it, so it worked out great. We told Re-Bath what we wanted and the rep provided it. Installation went smooth and the bathroom was spotless when we got through. They did a wonderful job and I wouldn't change a thing.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Re-Bath's notoriety and the information I had gotten in references really stood out. Their rep gave a good presentation and the scope of the products was well covered. The rep also had good communication. I had them do bathroom fixtures. The installers arrived on time, did a really good job and had good workmanship. The clean up was good as well. They performed well within expectations and the timeline that they discussed. My goal was to meet something for my intended years, and that was met. I’m very satisfied and I would recommend Re-Bath.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

When I needed a walk-in shower, the Re-Bath sales rep did fine. The installer did a good job, too. I had an issue with the shower head, however. It was a day after the warranty went off and it started peeling off. But, they were really nice, and they came back and repaired it. They were great and I would recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

My mom was having problems getting in the bathtub, so we remodeled our bathroom. We got a walk-in shower from Re-Bath and the installation was very good. The team that installed it was also nice and so far, we all like the walk-in shower.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

We were getting tired of standing in the shower stall and banging my elbows in the glass, so we decided it was time to remodel the bathroom. We liked the Re-Bath consultant that we met in our house and their interest-free loan. We had the shower and a garden tub ripped out and replaced with a super big shower with jets and an old person drop-down seat. We also got one of the rainforest nozzles and we also had the floor redone. The product is good, and so was the job that they did. The on-site consultant was really nice and the two techs who came on site were very pleasant to work with as well. They came up with some additional ideas when they were on site. The work that they did was very clean and there wasn't crap all over the place.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

We had bought a new house and the builder put a tiny shower in as well as a huge tub. That makes the number three tub in the house and no linen closet. Re-Bath has a showroom display in the H-E-Bs where I shop, and I stopped in there. I also heard about them on the TV. The sales guy Tony was very knowledgeable and helpful. Also, the workers that came out were all excellent. We took the tub out, put the big walk-in shower with grab bars and then made the shower into a linen closet. The demolition crew of Nacho and Roberto demolished everything and took the tile and the bathtub out. Then Andrew and Jeremy came in a few days and did the finish out. They did such a great job. Overall Re-Bath's employees are top-notch. They seem to hire the best and most skilled people.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

My husband was aging and we knew we needed some assistance, so we were looking for the walk-in shower stall. We knew that Re-Bath was in Paducah and I went and looked inside their showroom. Then I discovered that someone locally had them do a bathroom and a shower and they were very pleased. Also, their sales rep was nice when she came. But we started last year in July and I was trying to call to find out when they were gonna be able to install it and it was in the first of this year that they finally were able to get it installed. I knew that it was going to be eight weeks but it just kept going on and I couldn’t get a date so that was kinda frustrating.

Then, when the installers came out, they came at a bad time because there was snow but it wasn’t their fault. Fortunately, we have a door that leads right off from the bedroom where they were doing the installation so they didn’t have to bring things in and out through the other part of the house. But that was kind of an ordeal. Also, they had to wait because it seemed like there was something missing. So there were some factors in there but they were very good and they cleaned up their mess every night.

The walk-in shower is six feet and it has a seat in the corner, grab bars, and sliding doors. When they installed it, they did the wall, too. I picked out a color that matched our things. Then we had one more update because we were having a problem with the handheld shower. When we'd take it down, it was kinda catching on so I went in to see what could be done about that at the showroom. I discovered that they now have a magnetic shower head so we had that installed within the last few weeks. I would recommend Re-Bath but I would tell friends upfront that I don’t know when they’ll get the service.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

When we moved here, we needed our shower redone. I did some checking around and there wasn’t anybody even in second place or close to Re-Bath. Their reps were incredible. They were on top of everything, courteous, and on time. The workmanship was incredible and they finished it up in two days when they said they’d allow three. It was the greatest experience ever as far as having to go through any kind of a remodel.

Re-Bath response

William, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Re-Bath has its own contractors on site and they don't contract the work out. We also liked the lifetime guarantee, so we went with them. Their guy came out and we had a great experience with him. Originally, we were just gonna get a new shower but when we started picking out everything, the rest of the bathroom looked like crap. So, we decided that it must be the whole thing. Their installation team consisted of two guys and they were great, too. They put down the tarp every day and they vacuum cleaned up every day at the end of the day. It went a little longer than originally planned, but it was a little more involved than we originally planned. So that worked out fine and I was very pleased with them. I've had a couple friends who asked me who was doing our bathroom because I put pictures on Facebook. So, I've been telling people about Re-Bath.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

My bathroom needed a remodel and things were falling apart. I visited Re-Bath's showroom and found it beneficial. I got two bathrooms done in the house, one at a time. The first one was around April and the second one was around June. The installers were exactly on time. They never came and bothered at the door prior to the 8 o'clock start. They cleaned up each evening before leaving. There was only one date where the installer asked if he could stay later in order to push for completion and I granted it. They listened to what I wanted and they asked for my opinion on the height of an item or a placement. They were friendly and went over and above. There were some little minor things that they took care of just in the course of doing the work. I was very impressed with them.

I've since had the house painted and the painter was never on time, never knew what point in the morning he and his crew were arriving. Re-Bath covered the floor and protected the walls. Even though we were having the house later painted, they still covered everything completely. With the painter that I had, it would have been nice to have covered the walls, the closet with a better coverage, and should have absolutely covered the floor better so I don't have all these freckles of paint on doors and stuff that I'm still in the process of cleaning. With Re-Bath, there was nothing left. I have hardwood floors and they covered the floors with a cardboard type product all the way from the front door down to the hallway. They never dinged the walls. Also, with the painter stuff, I've got a ton of stuff to have hauled away while Re-Bath hauled everything away. I have recommended Re-Bath.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

They did my bathroom in June 2018 which was 3 weeks later than the salesman promised. Installers came and did a very good job. A piece of trim was cracked. Installer called and they said the new piece would be in in 2 weeks. They also said they would finish speckling around the light switch which their electrician moved up 2 inches. The part ended up taking 2 Months to come in. When it came in that said it was damaged and would have to order another one which would take 2 weeks. Guess what? We are at 3 weeks already. Also the light switch has exposed outlet and switch since the work was never finished to put the cover on. Have called Home Depot and Re-Bath numerous times and they both suck. Stopped payment until job is finished.

Re-Bath response

Hi John, we regret to hear that your recent experience was anything less than exceptional. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 so we can work with you to make this right.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

Re-Bath took out our tub and put in a huge beautiful shower. The only thing about it was the shower nozzle. I told the installation team when they were putting it up that it was gonna be too high for me. They asked me if my old one was okay and I told them it was. They then told me that that was where the old one would be, so it should be fine. It's not. I can barely reach it. But the people at Re-Bath has been great. Everyone we spoke with was very helpful and had great personalities.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

While scheduling an estimate using the Lexington, KY phone number for Re-Bath, the associate asked if I was married. I did not think this was necessary information to collect and asked to move on. Associate again asked me if my husband (which I did not confirm my marital status previously) would be present for the estimate toward the end of the call. Informed associate that I did not think that was pertinent information in order to schedule an estimate for a bathtub install. Associate was hesitant to schedule appointment without this information but we did get something on the books, eventually.

A while later the manager called back and asked if my husband would be present for the estimate! I told the manager I was surprised she would call back after the previous conversation had with the associate and if me not disclosing my marital status was a problem we should cancel the appointment. Manger's reply was, "Give us a call back if you change your mind." I'm honestly blown away (and mad) they would rather lose business than go without knowing my marital status and if my potential husband would or would not be present.

Re-Bath response

Hi Becky thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. When you have an opportunity, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

We were doing some basic research online because we wanted to get our bathrooms remodeled. Re-Bath was the most well-prepared for their presentation and they were ready and willing to book things far in advance. We were looking in about February for a job in July and they had no problem putting that on the books. The sales guy was great. He spent an hour and a half with us. His schedule was flexible and he said he had no problem with us reaching out to him if we had any additional questions. We got our showers redone by them and we were working on all three of our bathrooms at the same time, two full bathrooms and a powder room.

The installation went great. Partially because we scheduled so far in advance, we got two incredibly talented and efficient guys that were kind of lead installers within the company. They were prompt, were very clean and respectful of our home. They were efficient and they were really nice guys too. I felt very comfortable with them in my home and it was a great experience. We’re 100% pleased with our purchase.

It was definitely worth it to go with a company as comprehensive as Re-Bath was. The whole process was handled very professionally and very smoothly. I appreciated the communication by all the parties involved. I also appreciated the work ethic shown by the installers. Sometimes when you hire people, it seems like they’re dithering away the time. But these guys were very focused. They were very personable and very polite. Hiring more people like them or treating their employees well enough to get them to that expert level, is coming through. I would definitely recommend Re-Bath if anybody is looking to do such a large project like ours.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Please be careful with the Re-Bath contractors. We were charged almost $5000 for a small bathroom shower remodel. Looks great, it’s the quality of work that is the issue. They were supposed to change all piping to copper, didn’t do. Can’t fix now the project is done. The workers literally glued the drain on with a tube of silicone when they couldn’t make the wrong one fit. This caused a big leak that dripped on my heating ducts rusting them almost all the way through.

I caught this problem on a trip under my house. Re-Bath acknowledged the GC used, SunCoast Construction, was suspect and paid for most of the repairs I did myself. Most of the silicone used to seal the edges and seams of the plastic liner is peeling, and to top it all off I just found out the GC never pulled a permit when he did the work. I just sold that house and the new owners just contacted me upset because they are having to get the permit now. I can honestly see why he never pulled a permit because the crappy work they did would have never passed inspections. Now I have to pay for the city inspectors to come out and gain access behind the liner to check plumbing work. I would say you get what you pay for but from reading reviews, that’s not the case. Like my remodel, they are overpriced and under quality. Do not use Re-Bath.

Re-Bath response

Hi Ryan, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

The floor underneath our tub was rotten. The guys from Re-Bath said they could get it done in three days. We knew that it was going to be done right because some of the other people that we've spoken to didn't give the confidence that everything that needed to be fixed was going to get fixed. The guys from Re-Bath redid the flooring and then put new flooring on top of that. They also redid our shower and we purchased a toilet from them.

It was June was when we talked to a Re-Bath representative named Jean and then they have put it in July. Jean was very patient with our 6,000 questions and made sure that we kept all of our decisions straight. We only have the one bathroom in our house. Jean guaranteed us that at the end of each night at least the stool would be functional. And it was. The installation was very quick and it was well-orchestrated. We were impressed. Todd came in and did his thing. Then the plumber did his thing and was gone the next day. Then the electricians went here and did their thing. They cleaned up really nice afterwards.

Re-Bath response

Hello Marnie & Dennis, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

We had Re-Bath redo our whole bath, which wasn't a big deal because it was just cosmetic. However, in the master, they flipped everything and made it absolutely gorgeous. We decided to do it because my husband and I are getting older and my husband is retiring, so it was a now-or-never thing. Our sales rep, Steve, was wonderful. He's a friend. His house is basically a showcase for Re-Bath and he has all the options available, and so we knew what we were getting into. Also, the guys who did the installation were great. We worked with other people in Oklahoma, but Steve and his team were the best. If we end up putting a bathroom in the basement, Steve's gonna do it.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

For a while, we were thinking about remodeling our bathroom and we heard Re-Bath's ad. We took a ride up to the showroom and liked what we saw. We purchased a shower, stone, vanity, floor and some shower stuff and I had good interactions with the reps. However, during the installation with the first guy, there was a mix-up in how the stone was going up. When we got that straightened out, they sent out a different team and it was great. Re-Bath did a wonderful job.

Re-Bath expert review by Joseph Truini

Founded in 1982, Re-Bath is a top bath-remodeling provider with franchises located throughout the United States and Canada. The company specializes in acrylic tub liners and operates out of a 165,000 sq. ft. facility in Tempe, Ariz. To date, it has remodeled over a million bathrooms.

• Variety: The company focuses primarily on bathtub liners that fit over existing tubs, but it also does partial and full bath remodels, as well as install walk-in tubs, shower walls and pans, shower doors, bath vanities, countertops and flooring.

• Certifications: Re-Bath is ADA compliant and industry certified. And the company offers free bath-design consultation services.

• Safety features: The products and services offered by Re-Bath Safety Solutions are selected to create the safest bath possible, including protection from slipping, scalding and electric shock.

• Best for: Re-Bath is best for individuals with limited mobility, senior citizens, people who want to consider aging-in-place features and those who have difficulty getting into and out of standard tubs.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Re-Bath Company Information