4.30/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1979, Re-Bath has remodeled over 1 Million bathrooms while providing the highest quality solutions, backed a lifetime warranty, to every homeowner we service. Our employees and partners understand the value of contractor trust and timely project completion, and strive to deliver on that promise at every opportunity. At Re-Bath, we believe inspired design, comfortable function, and safe living should be available to everyone.

Re-Bath Gallery (4)
ABBB Rating
View More View More

828 Re-Bath Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 13, 2019

We bought this house in November and the people who owned the home before had remodeled one of the bathrooms but it was remodeled in an antique way. It had the old Victorian bathtub with the legs. The problem with it was that it was completely non-functional. A woman who’s 5’2” could not fit in the bathtub. It was so small. It was actually beautiful-looking though. Then they also had a nice sink but they had no counter or cabinet space. It also had a bidet and we have never used a bidet. Our bathrooms needed remodeling and Home Depot has a service wherein we talk to them about the project and then they recommend certain providers. They gave us the name of Re-Bath and we contacted them.

We demolished the bathroom and put in cabinets, new counters and faucets. We also put in a walk-in shower and took out the bidet. So we got tons of storage, cabinet space and lots of counter space that we didn’t have before. That was the number one reason we did that. Then we had another bathroom that had a tub and shower which was not necessarily claustrophobic but it was a real narrow shower and tub and it had a curtain. When you’re showering, the curtain would be on your skin. We knocked out a wall in that bathroom, took out the tub and shower, and put in a therapeutic tub. We hike a lot and when you go on a 12-mile hike and come home, to be able to get in a therapeutic tub really is wonderful. The main reason we did that bathroom was to get a therapeutic tub in. The other one was to get a walk-in shower where you’re not touching the walls when you’re showering.

So we kinda had two separate projects, and we were told it would be three to five days from demolition to completion. We didn’t believe that but we said okay. The first project took five days and the second project took three days. I was amazed that they were able to come, do the demo and complete the project in as short a time as they did. To their credit, they also didn’t start it until they had all the parts. They didn’t start the project and worked one day then waited two weeks and worked another day. The first project was five straight days and the second project was three straight days. In addition to that, three days before they started the projects, they said they were gonna start and they were there at the time that they said they were gonna be there. Then every day, they cleaned up so that we could still live there.

The two installers were really nice guys. They were very polite. They recognized that they were disrupting our home life, although it was really minimal. Both of them knew what they were doing. There was no wasted time and the quality was exceptional. They did an excellent job with the aesthetics. The salesman had described how it was gonna look and had some samples, and it looked exactly like he described. It’s extremely functional but it’s also really beautifully finished work. It also had to be permitted and the inspections went without a hitch.

It was really a wonderful experience. Even the sales guy was extremely knowledgeable. He was a really nice guy. They were also honest about everything and the quoted price was the price. We changed some things during the process and they told us it was a change that wasn't gonna cost them any more so they weren't gonna charge us a change order fee. So we were extremely pleased. We're absolutely gonna recommend Re-Bath. We also have another bathroom and when we remodel that, we’re gonna call Re-Bath.

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I fell backwards, hit my head under the soap dish and broke my shower tile. My daughter knew that we needed to have that repaired and mentioned Re-Bath. My daughter has a bathroom with the shower threshold. It’s just right to step into that I don’t lift my leg up higher than three inches. Everything is so perfect in there. It’s gonna last a long time. I told my daughter that Re-Bath was the one we had the first time. They didn’t do such a bad service, they just didn’t have the quality that they have today. The sales rep showed us from start to finish what it would look like. I expected him to know his product and he did, backwards and frontwards.

After we got the price of what it was gonna cost, it sounded practical and just to me so I went along with it. He wanted a down payment though. Some companies don’t request a down payment, but he said we have to have at least half upfront, which was $5,000. I was happy to provide that so we could get this job started. He said that by doing so, the contract would pick up faster. It did and I was happy when they could start it. Once Aaron, the serviceman who came, was on the job, I felt comfortable. I found somebody I could talk to for a few minutes. Then he’d get on the job and I stayed away from him so he could get the job done.

I expected the job to go well, but I thought it would take more than one person. I’m tickled with everything Aaron did. He was a skilled craftsman and he didn’t play around. He came in, started his work, and didn’t leave until he was finished with it. It took less than two days to complete. He was so clean, thorough and competent in everything he did. He had to go back and forth to his truck to get his stuff. And when he came in, the first thing he did was lay down covering on the rugs so he wouldn’t mess up or stain it. He did a wonderful job and I love my bath.

Now I have a shower that I have the proper equipment to hold on to that’s deep to the studs. It’s not gonna come loose or be shabby. I tell everybody that comes into my home to look at the shower and they’re impressed. The service was perfect and I would recommend Re-Bath to anybody. I also appreciated the basket that was sent to me. My daughter couldn’t believe they sent a basket and almost fell over. Plus, some of the things were ideal. They sent a squeegee for the glass door that I have and that was neat.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I was thinking of redoing my bath and so I went online and looked at different places that specifically do bathrooms. I called a couple of companies that were in town and Re-Bath was the only company that has an actual showroom, so I went with them. I appreciate that because you can go in there and see their products. With the other companies, you come and talk to them but you can't see their stuff. Re-Bath's people were wonderful. Mike was the gentleman who came here and he was very thorough. He spent over two hours here in my house measuring and explaining everything. Then, if I had a question about whether one thing could be done, he was honest and told me if it wasn't gonna leave much room, or if I wanted to consider the length of something as my bathroom is not very wide.

I had Re-Bath take out my old clawfooted cast iron tub and had it replaced with a walk-in shower. I also had them put in a commode vanity, new flooring, and cabinet above my toilet. I have a low threshold because I did not want it up high and grips on the floor were also put so that I don't slip and fall. The installers who came were wonderful. I stood there, watched them, and talked to them. The first day they came, they were here from 8:30 to 3:30 and worked non-stop. The second day they came, there was a bad storm. They did everything they could do, they were here at 8:30 and they left at around 10:30, but they could not do everything that was left to do, which was the ceiling to put the shower up. It was too wet to seal. But they did all the plumbing that needed to be done. They came again on the third day, and they were here from 8:30 to 12:30.

What I got done with my shower, the fact that they went up all the way to the ceiling, ensures no mode. But you could not get what I have gotten at Home Depot, Lowe's or any place like that. With the showers that you can get there, you can get mode but they don't go all my way up to the ceiling. The color I chose for the shower is so calming and I love it. One of the installers even said that of all the stuff that he has done, he liked the one I chose the best. I also love the vinyl flooring that was installed. It's wonderful and it goes with any color. If I ever did my kitchen flooring again, I want to match it up with that flooring. I also love my cabinet and my vanity.

I really love my bathroom and my family who has seen it has been very impressed with it. Also, the price that I paid was reasonable compared to what I got. One of my coworkers whose church has had their smaller bathroom done told me that I got the better deal for the price. I would recommend Re-Bath to anyone. If you're gonna have a bathroom re-done, go to someone who only deals with bathrooms because it's a major overhaul. Don't settle yourself short.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I just bought the house and I needed a bathtub. I went through Home Depot and got a bathtub from Re-Bath. It's the 15-inch bathtub and I had them do the smooth walls all the way to the top. I also had three hand bars put in. John, the rep was good, and the installation took three days. I'm happy with the bathtub but I don't like the front wall where the faucet and the shower is located because it does not fit. All the other corners are nice and smooth. From the bottom of the tub to the wall, once you get to the corner, it comes to two inches from the other wall. Right at the end of that wall, there's a big gap and the installer shoved a bunch of caulking in there.

I asked the installer about it and he said he didn't remember why he did it that way. But he said it wouldn't leak because it was set in two inches of caulking. Still, I don't like the way it looks. It's not a finished look and it looks like he made a mistake cutting it then he just filled it with a bunch of caulking. I also talked to John about it and he said that Tom, the installer, had to come back and finish and that he had to put a biscuit because the bathtub wasn't as wide as the shower, so he had to cover up part of the cement.

Tom came back two weeks later on the 16th of November to finish it but at that point I still don't think that it fits really flush up against the wall. To me, it sort of bows out a little bit. I said something to John and he said Tom's gonna be coming to look at it. But I never got a call back from John. So, I signed off on it. Tom was a nice guy but if he's doing work, he should know why he did something. Despite that, my concern on the front wall is only cosmetic. They did say that their product is guaranteed for life, so if the water leaks or the pipe or the plumbing is not right, they have to come back and fix it. So, that's why I wasn't super concerned about the way it looked. I just don't want it to leak behind. Other than that, Re-Bath's product is good and I would tell others to consider using them. I would also tell them that they would be very satisfied with Re-Bath's product and the quality of the work that they do.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

We've lived here since 1989 and a bathroom remodel was almost the only thing that we hadn't done so it was time for one. Aside from Re-bath, I had three other quotes. But it was only the Re-bath salesperson who came on the initial visit who suggested some things that no one else even mentioned. He seemed very knowledgeable and was a really nice guy. When he came in, I showed him the shower and he suggested taking the header off as it will open the shower up and it will get a lot more air in there. We could get a lot more light. He also took all kinds of measurements which no one else did. I was really surprised because I figured they were probably gonna send somebody back to measure before they would bring the stuff in. But that salesperson took all these really exacting measurements and did a little diagram. He knew what he was supposed to do.

We got the white shower that goes from the floor to the ceiling. The installers came on the second week of September and did the job in a day. They were here at 7:30 and were gone by 1:00. They were nice. There was kind of a head guy and there was a younger guy who seemed to do all the heavy lifting. The other guy did all the measuring. I had stress fractures in my foot and I had to leave the guys here in my house by themselves and go to the doctor. When I came back, they were so concerned. When they had a question, they didn't want me to come walking into the bathroom. They said, "We're gonna come to you, and we're gonna explain everything. Then we'll go back." I only had to go in there once for some measurements.

They broke the light fixture in the bathroom because they had some really large panels that they were carrying in there. They immediately went down and purchased another one, came back and installed it. The glass got broken a second time so they went back down, got the glass and brought it to me. By then, I was lying in my bedroom which is where the bathroom is. The glass they brought got broken again and they said they would just bring me another piece later on when they come back in. And then I decided I didn't like the light fixture that they installed because it didn't match the other one that was in there. I called Re-Bath. They did a search on the internet and found one that was almost an exact match. They mailed it over here to me and told me they would come back and install it, but I told them I would have my brother do it. That all worked out great.

There was one other issue which kind of aggravated me. I live in a house with a full basement and the shower drain is right over my so-called storage room down there. The plumber didn't put a tarp down to catch all the debris when he was changing out the drain and there was a big mess down there. That was the worst thing. I had to move a bunch of stuff and I had to vacuum. I didn't really appreciate that. But overall, the Re-Bath people were really good and they came right away. I was really glad that they gave me a price and it seemed really fair. It wasn't the lowest price but it wasn't the highest either. I got a good deal and I really like it. I would recommend Re-Bath

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

My bathroom was the original bathroom and my house is 60 years old so I did a remodel. I went with Re-Bath because of the salesman. He was a very nice guy. He seemed knowledgeable and was easy to talk to. Re-Bath is a little costly but besides that, I like the people that I dealt with. They’re gonna come back and seal around the tub surround when I’m finished painting.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

On July 2,2019, I signed a contract with ReBath and paid 50% down with a check to the sales man for the Master bathroom vanity job. On Tuesday, July 16, 2019, an employee from ReBath came to my home and said that he was there to perform the Master bathroom vanity job. He stated that he was alone performing this job and that everyone else was in Aiken, S.C. working. He came into my home and assessed the situation and went to his truck and retrieved the required tools for the job. He laid out his drop cloth over the floors and proceeded to dislodge the old vanity from the wall.

When he got to the point of removing the old vanity from the Master bathroom, he paused and began to look around as if he was searching for something. Prior to starting this job, he called someone and told them that he would need a body, someone else to help him move the old vanity out and bring in the new vanity, which is bigger and heavier. He was at the point of removing the old vanity from the home and bringing in the new one but no help had arrived. After watching this display of uncertainty by this person, I asked him, "Do you want me to help you carry this vanity outside, since no one is coming?" He said yes. We carried the old vanity outside and he came back into the house and continued his work.

I began checking my phone messages. He came up to me about 20 minutes later and asked if I would help him bring in the new vanity, which was located in the garage. I got up and helped him bring the new vanity into the Master bathroom. This vanity has a marble top and it is too heavy for one person to try and carry.

I read the contract and I did not see anything in it indicating that I was required to help out in anyway to facilitate the job progress. Does your Workmen's Comp insurance cover the customer for any injuries suffered while assisting your employees? I called the store manager but he was out.

I visited the store to speak with him about this matter but he was not in. He called me at home and left a message. I called again and spoke with the salesman for this job and told him about what had taken place but still no response from the store manager. They got the balance of money for the job and that's all that matter. I was not pleased with this issue at all.

Re-Bath response

Michael, thank you for reaching out to us. We deeply regret to hear of the breaks in communication regarding your concerns. If you'd be willing, please contact our customer support team again at 800-426-4573 so we can assist you further.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

Our 70’s bathroom needed updating. After much debate as to what or who, we decided to start with the shower area. We made an appointment to meet with a representative from Re-Bath to learn about their products and the installation process. We were happy to learn the old ceramic tile and grout would be completely removed and not covered up. Plus once installed, the finished product comes with a lifetime warranty. Once we chose our colors for the shower walls, shower pan and shower doors, it took several weeks before the installation. The team who did the installation, which only took a day, was very professional and thorough and they left no mess. We really like our new shower and highly recommend Re-Bath for your bathroom remodel.

Original review: July 30, 2019

The Re-Bath sales rep who came to my house was awesome. He came, explained the whole system to me, and showed me a bunch of product options. I let him know my budget and he was very much transparent about that. He was very much concerned about my budget and me feeling comfortable with the process. Then he took his measurements and was on his way. He was 100% authentic and wasn’t trying to sell me.

A gentleman came and did the whole installation. He was in and out. And asked me just a few questions. I had the shower remodeled with the acrylic and had a new toilet put in. And Re-Bath took out my towel bar and my toilet paper holder. I purchased one just in case for them to possibly install but it wasn’t installed. I had to figure out somebody to install it. Plus, the paint wasn’t included so I had to do the repaint and figure all that out myself.

Original review: July 25, 2019

The Re-Bath team of Chris ** and Josh ** were at our home July 15-19 to remodel a bathroom. They removed the tub, took out old floor tile and installed a new flooring, replaced toilet, and created and installed a beautiful large shower. We are 100% pleased with the work that was done and will recommend Re-Bath to friends and family. Chris and Josh were highly professional, positive, courteous, and very hard workers. From the time they arrived in the morning until late afternoon they worked to do all of this work perfectly. They took pride in their work and the end result looks fantastic.

When they left in the afternoon they closed the bathroom door and there was not a sign that they had even been there. Carol ** was a fantastic, professional sales representative and designer. She did an excellent job and would always return my call or text if I had a question. We enthusiastically give a 5 star recommendation to Re-Bath and these 3 employees. Liz and Bob

Re-Bath expert review by Joseph Truini

Founded in 1982, Re-Bath is a top bath-remodeling provider with franchises located throughout the United States and Canada. The company specializes in acrylic tub liners and operates out of a 165,000 sq. ft. facility in Tempe, Ariz. To date, it has remodeled over a million bathrooms.

• Variety: The company focuses primarily on bathtub liners that fit over existing tubs, but it also does partial and full bath remodels, as well as install walk-in tubs, shower walls and pans, shower doors, bath vanities, countertops and flooring.

• Certifications: Re-Bath is ADA compliant and industry certified. And the company offers free bath-design consultation services.

• Safety features: The products and services offered by Re-Bath Safety Solutions are selected to create the safest bath possible, including protection from slipping, scalding and electric shock.

• Best for: Re-Bath is best for individuals with limited mobility, senior citizens, people who want to consider aging-in-place features and those who have difficulty getting into and out of standard tubs.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Re-Bath Company Information