Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Dear Elizabeth,

Your review warms our hearts and we are so very happy that we could help you in your time of need. We hope that the shower we installed will make your Dad's life a little easier. Please let us know if we can do anything for you.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: June 7, 2016

My dad got sick and he needed a shower instead of a tub. Re-Bath had it done faster over any other remodeling companies. I liked them better and their price was reasonable. I hired them to remodel the whole bathroom. They did it in two stages because it was an emergency and I needed the shower fast. They were able to squeeze me in and do the shower first, then they worked with the whole bathroom. The sales representative was awesome. He's really knowledgeable and very professional. The installation crew were different guys that did the shower and then another couple of different guys did the rest of the bathroom and they were really good, very careful and clean. Also, Re-Bath was very good at working with the payment. I was able to give them half and then they were very helpful getting me to finance the other half.

Dennis,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are so happy that we could help with your bathtub to shower conversion and that it went as expected. Please let us know if we can help in the future. All the best!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2016

We're very happy with Re-Bath. We have been talking about converting the bathroom to a shower for many years because we don't use the bathtub anymore. Everybody showers. So we thought it would be a nice upgrade. In Moorpark, where there's like an indoor swap meet type of a place, a young lady was passing out flyer regarding Re-Bath. Since we were interested, we looked around and she did an incredible job of giving us information about all their products and how the work happens, so we decided to do the work with them. The installers spent several hours one day doing the work and did a really good job. Everything went fine and it happened within a reasonable amount of time.

When I bought a house in 2008, my wife went with Re-Bath for a tub liner. We had a very hard time getting the right tub liner, they had brought three different sizes before it was halfway right. Moving on to 2017, and I don't why I did it, but I needed a tub liner for another house. I contacted them in early April of 2017, appointment was scheduled for May 19, 2017. There was a very nice lady, won't mention any names, that came to the house. Did the measurements, pick the style, then I paid with the assurance of my liner arriving within a month. Today is July 14, 2017, and still no liner and no answers. When you pay thousands, you expect better service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Gone are the white, cracking panels in our shower! They have been replaced by luxurious walls that look like stone. While actual granite is far out of our price range, Re-Bath offered an excellent solution that fit the overall design of our home and our budget. It is now a pleasure to step into our shower, rather than glaring with resentment and disappointment at the second-rate materials that used to adorn our shower walls. With Re-Bath's new shower surround, the freshly-painted blue-gray walls, and the new flooring, the bathroom has been transformed from "daily refuge" to "modern retreat." Our journey to this point was not entirely smooth sailing, I should note. After our initial contact, there was a very noticeable gap in communications, not only between us and Re-Bath, but between Re-Bath and Re-Bath.

Once the contract was signed, we were told someone would call us in a few days to schedule an appointment to double-check measurements within the next week or two. Two weeks passed with no signs of life. After WE reach out, an appointment was scheduled to remeasure. During that visit, we were told that we'd get a call when the order had been placed. *SPOILER ALERT* No such call happened. After a month of silence, we called to make sure that things were still on pace. They were. Not long after, our appointment was scheduled. At this point, I was extremely nervous about who we had hired, given that they had utterly failed at communicating with us.

The day arrived. The installers came out and did an absolutely fabulous job. I have never been happier to shower, and that includes after a week-and-a-half backpacking trip in the Rockies. This was a wise investment that will certainly raise the value of our home, and give us innumerable stress-relieving showers in the future. My one suggestion to the company: rethink your communications policies, or at least enforce your existing ones. You deliver an excellent product that I nearly regretted buying.

We had two bathrooms redone at one time, tubs and showers to only showers. It took four days total for both. We had recently moved to this older home which had not be taken care of and the bathrooms were a total disaster. After looking at several options, we decided on Re-Bath after my niece told us it could be a quick and easy option. We called and Gary, the rep, came out within a few days. Gary was very helpful and courteous. He explained everything to our satisfaction. We worked out the details. The installer (Kris) and the plumber were efficient, let us know along the way what they were doing. Finished product is excellent! Looks wonderful and we are happy to show off our beautiful showers to anyone who comes to our home!

However, we had ordered the "rain" glass for the shower doors and then asked to have them replaced with clear glass. The same installer and a helper came back within a few days and exchanged the doors. However, the hardware on the replacement doors is different from the 'oil rubbed bronze' which should be on them. We didn't catch it at the time they were being replaced and have not called to have them changed. It may be too late to have the hardware replaced now, but we thought we should let you know! We absolutely love the showers, the ease of cleaning them. And the vanity that was installed in one of the bathrooms is awesome! We recommend Re-Bath to anyone who says they are thinking of remodeling a bathroom. It was a bit pricey, but no more so than having it done any other way, plus it was finished and ready to use within two days. Everyone we dealt with at Re-Bath was knowledgeable and helpful.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: July 18, 2017

The company sent a very nice installer, Mike, to my house today. He spent the entire day in my hot bathroom, changing out the tub liner. I now have a beautiful new tub liner. Thank you, Mike!

Original review: July 7, 2017

I have been trying for over a year to get my tub liner replaced. The liner started to come away from the tub towards the back. When you call for a service appointment, no one calls you back. My entire tub liner is now completely away from the original tub. I can't stand on it without teetering. It is an extremely dangerous situation. We have someone (supposedly) coming next week to look at it. Then what? They will tell me (if they actually show up) what I already know, that the liner is not attached. Then I will no doubt wait, probably for weeks, for the next step. Meanwhile, someone is going to slip and fall. It is inevitable with the way the tub is. I only have one bathroom, so I only have one tub! I need an emergency repair, and I need it NOW!!!

Re-Bath Arkansas installed a double shower for us. The 2 guys they sent out were not only very hard workers but they were friendly and very patient. They had the skill and expertise to install a beautiful shower. There were a couple of changes that we requested and they had no problem making the changes. We are very happy with their service and our shower and we highly recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Hi Robert,

We want every customer to be pleased with our services and would like to speak to you about your experience. Please give us a call at 1-800-426-4573 so that we can address your concerns.

The Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: June 23, 2017

Time frame was on time. Workers were considerate and respectful. We had to have them back out [took 3 calls] to finish the moulding on the floor [the piece behind washer and dryer not put in]. Our shower flooring is cracked. [We've called Main Office once and Butte office 5 times.] My floor is still cracked. No one has yet to look at it.

Hi Diane,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Bath on Consumer Affairs. It is wonderful to hear that you were able to connect with another Re-Bath franchise to repair your bathtub. We will make sure to tell Lisa, Tori, Larry and his helper that their assistance was instrumental in keeping one of our loyal customers happy. Thank you for choosing Re-Bath!

The Re-Bath Response Team

Original review: June 18, 2017

We had out bathtub and enclosure done by Re-Bath several years ago. When our tub became difficult to stand due to water between old tub and tub cover, we attempted to contact the franchise that installed our tub. When we found they were no longer in business, we contacted Lisa at headquarters. She was instrumental in giving our info to another franchise and now our tub is good as new. Thanks so much for all you did for us, Lisa! Thanks also for the two very nice gentlemen who fixed our tub, Larry was one, and we never got the name of his helper. Thanks also to Tori, who handled all the correspondence between us and the franchise. You are all very professional and I would highly recommend you to everyone!

Hi Celene,

We thank you for choosing Re-Bath for your remodeling needs and we're happy to hear that our team was respectful, courteous, helpful and that they cleaned up after themselves. It is also wonderful to hear that this was the most hassle-free remodel you have ever experienced! It means a lot to our team to hear feedback from our clients.

We hope you enjoy your new bathroom for years to come!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: June 11, 2017

I purchased this house new and I did not like the bathroom from the very first day. And as I got older, I knew I needed a bathroom that was more accessible for an older person. When I retired, I decided it was time to remodel my bathroom. You don't have to hire any subcontractors with Re-Bath so I chose them. The sales representative that I dealt with had good suggestions and guided me along the way.

Their installation team was very nice and personable. They introduced themselves and showed a lot of respect to the rest of my house. They removed and relocated the plumbing and did half of the dry wall. It was a total bathroom remodel. They were in and out in six days and cleaned up after themselves. They did everything they said they were gonna do in the time they said they were gonna do it. Furthermore, they've been very responsive to issues that have come up when the bathroom was complete. I am still having an issue with the glass block window but I'm sure that they will resolve that to my satisfaction. This was the most hassle-free remodel I've ever experienced.

Re-Bath

We are happy that you are pleased with the work that our team did for you in updating your shower and bathtub. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for recommending Re-Bath to others!

Sincerely,

The Re-Bath Response Team

Original review: June 10, 2017

We were having issues with water damage so we wanted to redo our shower and bathtub. We decided to have ReBath do it because we heard good things about them and their lifetime warranty. The sales representatives were also very informative and nice. They let us know exactly what was gonna happen and how quick it was gonna happen. We were surprised that it was all done in one day. I was in and out of the house the day they were working on the remodel. But the installation team were real nice and clean. They worked fast and good. We were happy with the work and we've recommended ReBath.

Hello Cathy,

Thank you for the 5-star review! It is so kind of you to leave us a review letting us know that you are pleased with the process and end result of your bathroom remodel. We know you have choices and appreciate you trusting Re-Bath in your home.

The Re-Bath Response Team

Original review: June 8, 2017

We needed to have the bathroom remodeling done. Re-Bath had what we wanted so we purchased from them. The gentlemen that installed it were very pleasant and knowledgeable. They came in and did what they had to do. They were here at 8:30 and were gone by 3:30. Everything was torn down and put back together. Now, we're not climbing over the bathtub anymore, so it's great.

Hi Karin,

We are truly sorry to hear about your situation. We would be happy to talk with you more about this. Will you please contact us using the below information? We would like to get this taken care of for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

------------------------

To contact corporate Re-Bath® for customer service, call 1-800-426-4573 or use our customer service contact form (http://rebath.com/Join/contact-us.php)

Original review: June 7, 2017

Was told remodel would take about 8-10 week estimate. Sounded reasonable. Paid my 11,000 1/2 of what they say the job will cost. Got an email on 5/1 from Dakotah ** that materials ordered & once in will schedule install. No word since, so called to find out about when we can expect a call with an idea when so we can figure out our busy summer schedule. Now the say probably not til July 10 or abouts. 14 weeks. You say you have too much business in April & May. I ordered this in mid-April not May. Seems like perhaps other people being scheduled sooner? Had I known that I would have turned to another company had you told me I would have to wait til mid-July to schedule. As it is now with your 35% restocking fee I am stuck. But then again I will never refer you guys to anyone ever unless you want to wait forever to get your bathroom or anything else remodelled.

Hello Jeanne,

What a pleasure to read such a great 5-star review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience online. Your new bathroom and shower sound wonderful - we are so happy that you are pleased with the finished product! Our customers are very important to us and we thank you for your business.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: June 6, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Re-Bath. They were professional, nice to talk to and personable. I couldn’t use the Re-Bath in Albany, so I use the franchise that was an hour and a half from me. And they had to drive an hour and a half every day to be here. I’m getting older and I have issues with my back and a tub was not my thing anymore. And I always had problems getting out of the tub. So I told them, “Well, I’m just gonna get a nice, big shower with a bench in it and I’m gonna have somebody come and give me an estimate."

So the guy came out and gave me a sample of the sink so I can match it with my flooring and take it to a store. My grandson works for Home Depot so I called him and I went up there and he helped me out with getting the flooring. I got what they call a floating floor, wherein you just put it over top of what you have. Re-Bath said that they would put it down and everything but I had to buy it, which I did for $100. I have a very small bathroom and they did everything. They cleaned up after themselves and they told me it would take three days but it only took them two days to do it. So I was very pleased.

The only thing that I had a problem with was when I asked them about the back of the toilet where the other toilet was and where the sheetrock tore. They told me that it was up to me. It's noticeable and I thought they should do something about that. But other than that, they were fantastic. They said it was the first one that they had installed because it was brand new. I bought the newest one that has a darker tan and it’s sandy but with the darker browns in it and it’s really pretty. Everything was done and turned out wonderful. Everybody loves it and they said that Rebath did a fantastic job.

Hi Lisa,

We are so glad to hear that your experience with Re-Bath was a great one! Thank you for letting us know that your sales representative took such good care of you and that the installation team was professional and courteous. We continually encourage our staff members to provide customer service that goes above and beyond - it is great to read that we are getting it right.

We appreciate the time you took to leave this review and your willingness to recommend us to others!

The Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: June 5, 2017

We moved into a house and there was a Jacuzzi tub that we didn't use so we wanted to make it into a shower. My husband had a positive experience with Re-Bath in the past so we had them do the remodel. The salesman was great. He had a lot of knowledge and gave us an added confirmation that we're making the right decisions. He knew the product very well. It also seemed like he had done a lot of jobs before where he could give us recommendations, and even though he was not the installer, he was able to communicate to us what we could expect when they were gonna install it so that was helpful.

The installation team came in the correct timeframe. I wasn't home but my husband had a very positive experience with them. It took them about four hours to take out the old tub and completely finish and clean up with the new shower. They were very professional and very careful with everything. They were nice enough to call me on the phone at work to confirm the placing of the accessories. I'm kinda particular about the neatness of work especially in the bathroom and I had no complaints. They went the extra mile to make the remodel look nice. It was a job well done with minimal disruption. We'd recommend Re-Bath.

Hello Margie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are thrilled to hear that your experience with the Re-Bath sales representative and installation team was efficient and courteous. It helps us know that we are doing our job right and keeping our customers happy, which is of top priority! We hope that you enjoy your new bathroom for years to come!

The Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: June 3, 2017

I’d been wanting to remodel my bathroom for a long time. I asked my brother who he’d recommend. He recommended Re-Bath. I’ve seen them on TV. We decided to call them. We purchased a shower, including the bench. The sales rep came out at the appointed time. He was very knowledgeable and gave us some ideas. We felt comfortable with him.

The shower was installed in May. The glass doors were installed 2 weeks later. It took that long because Re-Bath had so many installations ahead of me. The installation team was very nice and worked really hard. They put down paper from my doorway all the way to the shower so they wouldn’t get my floors dirty. I was very impressed with the installers. Overall, it has been a great experience and we love our shower.

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that your experience with Re-Bath was wonderful! We are glad to hear that the Re-Bath owner was able to assess your upstairs bathroom and find a solution resulting in a finished bathroom remodel you were happy with. Thank you for trusting us in your home and choosing Re-Bath for your remodeling project.

The Re-Bath Response Team

Original review: June 2, 2017

We had a leak under the shower and some damage to the upstairs bathroom, so we had to have some work done and we decided that we might as well remodel the bathtub shower. Re-Bath was very easy to contact. We ran into some problems. Because of the damage, the workers thought they couldn’t do it and it turned into a mess, but the next day the owner came out, reviewed it himself and fixed it. It was very reassuring that the job was going to be done. My experience with them was wonderful.

Hi Chad,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your overall Re-Bath experience and that it was even completed earlier than you initially anticipated. We sincerely apologize that you felt we were not upfront about our pricing. We would love a chance to talk with you about this. Please call our corporate office at 1-800-426-4573.

Sincerely,

The Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: June 1, 2017

I thought our bathroom needed remodeling and I had seen Re-Bath on radio TV. So, I got right to it and bought the whole bathtub set. We did check and have quotes from other places. We found cheaper places but they couldn’t offer us exactly the same thing that we were looking for and Re-Bath could. Even the ones that were closer to it seemed to be more expensive. We also liked the lifetime warranty and the one-day thing was nice.

The sales reps seemed professional and knew their product. We told them we wanted it in April and they did it in March. The installation team seemed all right as well and I'm satisfied with the whole experience. However, looking back, we went in for pricing but instead of being upfront, they go over a big spiel and they don’t let customers know if it's going to be thousands of dollars off until the very end. It’s too late for me but for future customers, they would want some idea before Re-Bath reps come in and give the spiel of what it takes to get things taken care of.

Hello Joaquin,

We loved reading your review! It is always encouraging to our team to hear feedback from our customers. We are thrilled to hear that you were pleased with your sales rep, with the way that he explained the project and delivered exactly what you envisioned. Our goal is to complete a project in a timely, considerate manner with our employees going above and beyond for our customers. We are glad to hear that this was your experience with our installation team. The fact that you are planning on using us for future projects and recommending us to friends means a great deal. Thank you again for your wonderful review and kind words about our team. We will see you again soon!

The Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: May 26, 2017

We have a huge square footage for a bathroom and the space wasn't used properly. There's a small Re-Bath office in HEB here in Schertz and they have prices that were there for a couple of years which we kept passing by. We thought of going ahead and see how it's gonna be so we made an appointment for the consultation.

We had them do a complete remodel and it was a big project. We had a wall in the center of the bathroom and on each side was a sink so we had that entire wall knocked down. The plumbing and electrical were completely taken out and put against the wall. The shower was extended a few inches, the toilet was exchanged, and the popcorn ceiling was taken off. We didn't know if getting rid of the wall was gonna be possible but our sales rep was really good and very friendly. He explained how the process would go should we decide to go on with the project up to the very end. I liked that he wasn't pushy. He didn't wanna throw anything at me so even though we had already made up our minds, that made us want to go with them even more. He was not there just to get commission out of anything. He wanted to make sure we were happy if we wanted to get it.

The installation was good and everything was done quickly. It took them exactly five days up to the very end. The guys who came in were very clean, very professional, and very friendly. They did everything just as I had anticipated. They took their time and that's another thing, too. They answered any questions we had. They even hung a mirror that we bought separately from the At Home store. We were very happy with the end result and we like going in there. It has great floors and it feels like we're in some kind of a resort in the shower. I walk into my bedroom and I realize I'm still home.

We're gonna use the same sales rep next year to do my daughter's restroom because of the way the initial contact with him went and everything he provided us. We also have a room downstairs so we're gonna do the exact thing and use Re-Bath. Any kind of big remodeling project will always gonna be expensive if done right so I had expected that amount but I am willing to spend the same thing to do the next two bathrooms because they did such a great job. I would tell anybody who asks me not to consider anybody else other than Re-Bath.

Hi Victoria,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Consumer Affairs and for recommending us to your friend. We are so happy to hear that your experience with Re-Bath was wonderful from beginning to end! Thank you for trusting us with your bathroom remodel and please let us know if we can be of any help for any future projects you might have.

The Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: May 25, 2017

My bathroom was so ugly and I decided to remodel it. I bought a shower from Re-Bath and I can't say enough about how wonderful the whole experience was from beginning to end. Right down from the office staff to the installation, everybody was wonderful and I have recommended them to a friend.

Hello Kristeen,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your experience with Re-Bath. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our product selection and salesman. We sincerely apologize for the major inconvenience you experienced due to a mistake made by one of our team. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to right this wrong and fix what needed to be fixed. If there is anything else you need from us please don't hesitate to call, our corporate office wants to make sure you are taken care of. 1-800-426-4573.

Thank you!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: May 24, 2017

Re-Bath has great products to choose from and a very helpful salesman. We had a little glitch but other than that, everything was good. I have three bathrooms, one in the basement and two upstairs. Apparently, when they were banging around and putting stuff in, they knocked out a part of a pipe and didn’t notice that it had happened. So, on Easter weekend, I had over 30 family members from out of town come to spend the holiday with us and 10 of them slept at my house. When some family members decided to take a shower, I heard what sounded like rain coming from the basement shower. I went out there to look, it was literally raining inside that bathroom. What happened was that the pipe had been shifted. The repairman also didn’t put a gasket in some other piece of the shower. That wasn’t a deal. But since the pipe was broken, the water was literally draining straight down into the other shower.

It flooded my basement where my guest bedroom and bathroom was, and I couldn’t finish cleaning until lunch so my guests had to finish cooking. We were out there with the Shop-Vac and soaking it all up while there were 30 people in my house trying to celebrate Easter. My in-laws’ luggage also got wet. I still haven’t cleaned up the closet to see what water damage is in there. It was not a good situation. I called Re-Bath immediately that same day but I knew they weren’t going to be there because it was Easter Sunday. So, I left a message and told them what had happened. They called me back the next day and agreed to make all repairs. Slowly, we’ve been working on that and trying to work on my schedule of when they can come and fix that. We took pictures of the pipe and everything else. Re-Bath realized that it was their fault, and they’ve been helping to take care of that. They have been true to their word and they are trying to fix what needs to fixed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Salesman came out and very aggressively starting telling us what he could do. Decided total makeover was too expensive. $14,000 for tub to shower conversion, toilet and vanity. Went with just tub to shower conversion $8,286.00. Told him we could not afford that so he said "No problem. Let's see if you qualify for financing." Me and my son are both on SSI/SSA for a combined income of $1600.00/mth. He said we qualified for financing $7500 and all we needed to do was pay the difference. Which I wrote a check for. No terms or conditions were discussed. That was on 5/17/17. Over the weekend my father became extremely ill and I had to move my mother in with me.

I called them on Monday the 22nd to cancel. Got a call today from salesman and was told that my "deposit" would not be refunded. I did not give a deposit, I simply wrote a check for the difference. He referred me to the terms and conditions. I told him he didn't go over that with me and that I did not sign anything stating that he did. He said I had 3 days to cancel. Well the 3rd day fell on Saturday, the 20th and they were closed. And I called on Monday not even knowing about the 3 day cancel policy of not getting my money back. I contacted the office and the lady I spoke with told me that the terms and conditions page had been signed, filled in with installation date of 6 wks, my son's initials and he had also signed and dated it.

I refuted this because neither him nor I had signed and I had the copy to prove this. If indeed there was a signature on her copy, it was forged!!! I tried to reach the manager, Rick, without success. I called the corporate office in Arizona and spoke with Lisa, the customer service rep, and she basically said there was nothing I could do to get my $786.00 back!!! Mind you there has not been any work done!!!! All we did was sign a renovation work order!!! She also said that they have had no complaints in the 7 yrs she has worked there. This is very bad customer service! Not to mention forgery being involved!! I feel taken advantage of for being disabled!! What recourse do I have? I just got my disability approved this month and received my back pay of $15,000 which is what me and my son have to live on for the rest of our lives.

The only reason I agreed to the tub to shower renovation to start with was because it needed to be fixed so he would have a shower for himself. And we got approved for financing so I figured we could do away with phone, cable and trash pickup to be able to afford the monthly payment. However unforeseen circumstances happened and now my mother has had to move in with us which will increase our living expenses. She is 72 and only gets $500 for her social security. This is abuse of the disabled! Something must be done so that I can get my money back that we so desperately need!!

Hi Carroll!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our company! We are thrilled to hear that you had great experiences with Re-Bath handling your bathroom remodels. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. Thanks for recommending us to your friends and being a great customer!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: May 23, 2017

We watched a lot of Re-Bath's ads on TV and they always look very good. We have a hard time getting to the shower so we had them install a new shower. Then we had to replace the countertops in the main bathroom and also in the half bath and then we put on new fixtures. The sales rep was excellent. He showed everything well, was very straightforward and did a very good job. The installation team were also top-notch and I was very pleased with them. They finished the remodel in four days and they cleaned up. I've already recommended them to friends.

Hi Vanessa!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company on Consumer Affairs - it means a lot to us! We are thrilled to hear that our services are appreciated and that you are enjoying your remodeled bathroom. We are glad you chose Re-Bath!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: May 22, 2017

Because of all the horror stories from other contractors, we went with Re-Bath. We've used them twice. We had a leak in our bathroom when we used Re-Bath the first time around. It was sometime about two years ago. We needed either to repair the leak or start from scratch and we decided to start from scratch. They finished in April the second time we used them. The installation team was great. They were very clean and professional.

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you so much for posting your experience online - it means a lot to us! We make every effort to ensure that our customers receive the highest level of care and we are grateful for your business. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your remodel and your experience with our team. Let us know if we can be of service in the future!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: May 21, 2017

I've been thinking about remodeling my bathroom for a while, then I heard about Re-Bath through Angie's List. I got three estimates and Re-Bath was the middle so I went with them to convert the tub to a shower and a closet. Their representatives were knowledgeable and the quality of the remodel was good.

Hello Willie,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Bath on Consumer Affairs. We sincerely apologize that the wrong flooring was initially installed and are thankful it just took a few hours to get that fixed. It is great to hear that you were pleased with the end result and the way you were taken care of by our sales rep. We make every effort to ensure that our customers receive the highest level of care and we are grateful for your business.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: May 20, 2017

I heard about Re-Bath on the television, and it was time to remodel because I was having difficulty getting in and out of the tub. The sales rep showed me pictures, I told him what I wanted to do, and he was able to show me what they could do and selected materials. He did a good job. The installation crew did a good job as well. I talked to Re-Bath in late February, and it took eight weeks before they started. Within four days, they did the work and kept the house clean. I had a complete remodel of the bathroom where they took out the tub, put in a shower, changed the walls, floor, vanity, and everything.

Our only one low point was that they had the wrong flooring. I don't know where the mix-up came, but after it was down, I realized that was not what I had selected. I told my sales rep and I sent him a picture and he confirmed that it was not what we selected. The next week, they sent another team out and changed the floor within four to five hours. It was a good experience. It was expensive, but worth it.

Hi Don,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company on Consumer Affairs! We are so happy that we were able to help you remodel your bathroom to be handicap accessible and that you were pleased with the process. We make every effort to ensure that our customers receive the highest level of care and we are grateful for your business.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: May 19, 2017

We had to remodel our bathroom into handicap accessible for a lady who is moving in with us and we went with Re-Bath based on reputation. The sales representative knew what he was talking about and was very reasonable in making observations and recommendations. I wasn't home during the installation but my wife was here and she was very happy. They took out a bathtub and put in a handicap concessional shower. The installation team came in right on schedule and were gone in less than a day. The remodel was well done, and we're very pleased with it.

Hello Ray,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Bath on Consumer Affairs. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our team and your new bath. We are honored by your choice to do business with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any future remodeling needs.

All the best!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: May 18, 2017

We had a new bath done by Re-Bath. Their sales reps were good and knew what they were doing. The installation went smoothly. It looks nice the way they did it but then something came off and they came and fixed it so it's okay.

Hello Walter,

Thank you for leaving a review for Re-Bath on Consumer Affairs. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with your final product but disappointed in the service you received.

Rest assured that we will address the matter internally but our corporate office wants to make sure we have done everything in our power to take care of you.

Please feel free to reach us at 1-800-426-4573.

Thank you so much, Walter.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: May 15, 2017

It was time to remodel our bathroom so we went to Home Depot to do that and learned about Re-Bath through them. I bought the shower and took three months to make the purchase. The Re-Bath sales rep came to our house and told us what they can do and that it'll take one to two weeks to process. So, that afternoon we went to their shop to make all the final decisions, paid a down payment, and then nothing happened for six weeks. I never heard from anyone so I had to call and they were totally non-responsive. Nonetheless, they explained all the reasons why they couldn’t do it quicker. When we went down to their shop, the guy that evidently was running the place said he'll come out the next day and do the measurements but it was a week later when he finally showed up.

The guy they sent out knew what he was doing, and did a good job. However, was not supposed to show up before 9 o’clock but he was out ringing the bell at 7 o’clock in the morning and we weren’t really ready for that. And he lost the directions on the new shower head that we put in there. But he cleaned up after the job. Overall, the Re-Bath quality was good but the schedule was very poor. I wouldn’t use them again. There are too many good companies out there to put up with somebody that acts like that.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for leaving us a review on Consumer Affairs. We are thrilled to hear that our services are appreciated and that you are enjoying your remodeled bathrooms. We make every effort to ensure that our customers receive the highest level of care and we are grateful that this was your experience! We look forward to working with you again in any future remodeling projects you might have!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: May 14, 2017

The house we bought is 30 years old and it did not have an adequate bath tub to lounge in. We wanted to update the bathroom in the master bedroom and then in the guest bedroom. I went out and made phone calls to about four or five vendors and Re-Bath is the only one that responded within 15 minutes and set up an appointment. We don't make decisions on something without knowing they have the ability to make things happen. The owner of the business is a very customer-focused individual and the sales representative was outstanding, explained everything extremely well in terms of a timeline and had a lot of patience in terms of our questions and answers. This is not the first time we've done bathrooms, and his answers were from a person who understood the process and has some installation experience.

We had them take out the tub in the master bathroom and will probably have them come back next year and re-do our shower stall as well since we ran out of money. Then we had them pull the tub out in the second bathroom and just put on a shower pan. And then they put in surround around that whole area for the sealing. The installation team was outstanding as well. Both gentlemen were on time every day, cleaned up every day, made some allowances as they were going. They were not satisfied until they had it perfectly fitted and because they took pride in the quality of their work.

The owner of the company visited the worksite as well. You could see there was a great deal of respect between the owner and his employees and you could also see there was a great deal of loyalty on the part of the employees to the owner because he takes good care of his people. They are a well-organized company that knows the business and provides excellent customer service in a timely manner. We've recommended them to a couple of people.

Hi Darlene,

Thank you for letting us know about you experience with Re-Bath. We are so sorry to hear that it took two months before they could begin the install and that there were issues with punctuality and rescheduled dates. Please know that this is not reflective of our operational standards and that we know your time is valuable. We are glad to hear that your overall experience was positive and that you like your bathroom remodel. We realize you have options and would like to thank you for trusting us with your business.

All the best to you!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: May 13, 2017

I went to Re-Bath's showroom and was impressed. I was looking for a certain price range and theirs fit in my budget. We called Re-Bath and they came out quickly to give us the estimate but then they were backlogged and it took two months before they could get out there to do the install. They were supposed to be there on that day but they didn’t show up. I waited for three hours - it was a bad day. They rescheduled about a week later. The guy finally came but was three hours late. He did a decent job and I was happy with what he did. However, it took a bit to get it done.

Hello Ingrid!

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Bath on Consumer Affairs. We are thrilled to hear that you had a good experience with our team, and that you were happy with the work we performed in your home. We hope that you will consider Re-Bath again for any future remodeling projects.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: May 9, 2017

I needed to spruce up the first level bathroom and I wanted to add a shower. I liked the speed that Re-Bath can get the project done so I had them work on my bathroom and I had a great experience. They did a complete remodel in February and put a new flooring, removed the wallpaper, painted the wall, and replaced the toilet and vanity. Their sales representatives and installers were good. The installation team told me when they were going to be there and when they weren’t. When there were changes, they would call me. It was excellent.

Re-Bath Company Profile