Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.58/5

Re-Bath specializes in fast bathroom remodeling. The company offers complete remodeling services or tub/shower-only conversions, and it provides free in-home consultations and a free design process. Re-Bath also offers tub/shower conversions especially for those with limited mobility and seniors who wish to age in place. Slip-resistant technology, accessible bathroom remodels and walk-in tubs are available in stylish options that will update your bathroom while increasing safety.

Re-Bath Gallery (4)
BOTTOM LINE

Re-Bath specializes in stylish, fast bathroom remodeling, tub/shower conversions and accessibility features. Choose from a selection of high-quality, coordinating materials and products.

PROS
  • Can be used 24 hours after install
  • Product and installation warranties
  • Free in-home consultation
CONS
  • Pricing not available online
  • Preset selection of fixtures

Top Re-Bath Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

We went to Lowe's to get our bathroom done and they brought Re-Bath. The rep was good and the installers were nice and very courteous. They worked hard and got it done in good time. Everything looks great and we like our bathroom.

We heard good things about Re-Bath from several friends plus my brother who used Re-Bath to redo several of his bathrooms and it looked good. We did a tub to shower conversion in February… It was a wonderful experience with Re-Bath and I would recommend it to everyone.

What is Re-Bath?

Re-Bath offers complete remodeling services that include shower bases, tubs, vanities, toilets, wall surrounds, faucets, flooring and lighting. For both tub/shower conversions and complete remodels, the shower bases are custom fit and have a nonporous luster finish that is nonslip and easy to clean.

Re-Bath installs vanities and countertops from Bertch, and the products include a limited lifetime warranty. Faucets and fixtures are from Moen and come in a variety of finishes, including brushed nickel, polished chrome and rubbed bronze. Lighting comes in coordinating finishes. Customers can also choose from a variety of toilets, including dual-flush models that use 20% less water.

Products from other brands installed by Re-Bath come with manufacturer’s warranties, and all workmanship comes with a one-year warranty. Customers receive a cleaning product list and cleaning tips to help keep their new bathroom looking its best.

Re-Bath tub materials

DuraBath wall surrounds come in natural stone or waterproof, nonporous acrylic. Re-Bath’s DuraBath natural stone is harvested from 3,000-year-old quarries around the world. Panels are cut and reinforced at the same time to create a seamless look when installed.

DuraBath natural stone comes in nine colors, and acrylic wall surrounds come in 17 colors. The acrylic material is completely waterproof and mildew resistant. DuraBath wall surrounds come in 15 different tile patterns to coordinate with your bathroom style.

DuraBath acrylic and natural stone products are silicone-sealed, which dries and cures faster than grout and is easier to clean. Wall surrounds come with a limited lifetime warranty.

How does Re-Bath work?

The Re-Bath process begins with a free in-home consultation. The design consultant asks about your needs for your bathroom, takes measurements and shares ideas about how to transform your space. You will then receive a quote.

Once you decide to move forward, you select the colors, styles and products to install. The design process is free. Re-Bath remodels are structured around four design styles: traditional, transitional, rustic and contemporary. Whether you are choosing a complete remodel or tub/shower conversion, Re-Bath can help you coordinate your design elements.

After the design process, The company begins the removal and preparation process. Re-Bath contractors handle all necessary repairs before installing any new features. During this time, your new custom-fit bathroom elements are in production.

When the products arrive, Re-Bath professionals install everything and take care of any necessary electrical or plumbing work. The process takes a few days. If you are having a tub or shower conversion, the removal and installation process could be faster. With silicone-sealed DuraBath products, the new bathroom is ready to use 24 hours after installation.

How much does Re-Bath cost?

Pricing for a Re-Bath remodel or tub/shower conversion varies based on bathroom size, project scope and products selected. Re-Bath offers a free in-home consultation so a consultant can tailor a quote to your project. Re-Bath franchises are independently owned and operated, so specific services and project costs may vary by market.

Re-Bath FAQ

Is Re-Bath a good company?
Re-Bath is one of the largest complete bathroom remodeling companies in the U.S. It stands behind its franchisees with a limited lifetime warranty on Re-Bath products and a one-year warranty on workmanship. All contractors are licensed and insured in local markets.
Who owns Re-Bath?
Re-Bath is a national company with a network of independently owned franchises throughout the country. It is a limited liability corporation.
Does Re-Bath offer financing?
Re-Bath's individually owned franchises might offer financing. Check with your local Re-Bath.
What material does Re-Bath use?
Re-Bath uses DuraBath natural stone or acrylic wall surrounds. Shower bases are nonporous acrylic.
Where is Re-Bath available?
Re-Bath is available in more than 150 cities throughout the U.S. Visit the website and type in your ZIP code to find your local Re-Bath contractor.

Is Re-Bath worth it?

Re-Bath’s free in-home consultations let customers who are not sure if they can afford a bathroom remodel receive a no-obligation quote. Though Re-Bath is a national company, it operates through local franchising and pricing is not available online. Re-Bath’s free design process gives customers access to professional, personalized ideas, but elements and products are limited to Re-Bath’s preset selection. For customers looking for a streamlined, fast process, Re-Bath’s quality materials and free consultation make the company a good choice.

Re-Bath Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: July 1, 2020

We were at Lowe’s looking at remodeling and that was how we heard about Re-Bath. We had two bathrooms remodeled and we had two showers put in. The first one was done a month ago then the second one was finished last week. With the first one, the installation went very well. We were really happy with it and I was totally satisfied. But with the second one, the experience wasn’t as good. There were two guys who came. One was a supervisor and one was a young gentleman who seemed to be in a learning process. The supervisor who had the lead was supposed to come back the next day, give us some paperwork and discuss the warranty. We also had some issues with caulking and other stuff that we thought we could talk with them but he never came back. I called the company after the fourth day and they said they would contact that supervisor and get back to us but nobody ever has.

The quality of workmanship on the first installation was great. On the second one, the actual material for the shower bed and the walls is good. But the whole process at the end there could have been much better done. I’d be hesitant now to recommend R.e-Bath That was a lot of money that we put in for those products and Re-Bath hasn't provided good service. It’s a one-day service generally and they do a great job on most of the stuff. But I’m remodeling the rest of that bathroom in that area myself and I wanted to move forward with my plans. We wanted to finish it up. I couldn’t wait there for any longer than three days.

I went ahead and put caulking into where I thought it needed to be and then proceeded on with the work I had to do. So not only did I not get a response from them but they delayed the work that I wanted to do. Another thing is that the young guy had said that I could go online and make the payment. But the senior guy said to wait until they contact me and they come back. Five days later, I got an email from Lowe’s saying I need to make the payment and that they're gonna hold me liable on all the stuff. That's not right.

Re-Bath response

We are disappointed to learn of your recent experience with us at Re-Bath HQ, but will take this opportunity to improve. If you would like to further discuss this or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Get buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 7, 2020

Re-Bath came up as a specialist when I searched for kitchen and bath remodeling online. So I called them up and found out that they only did bath, but I figured that I'd still like to have them come out and take a look. I described to them what I wanted to do, which was basically remove the bathtub, install a bigger shower and some other minor things. They were pretty upfront and said that they could do the shower and the flooring. But they'd give us names for people to do the lighting and some other stuff. They also told me how they would do it. The enclosure would be a resin-based flooring, synthetic side, but it would be thicker than fiberglass. Their presentation was clear and concise, and the gentleman went over the time frames, which was 10 weeks to make the product and then three days to install it. So my bathroom would only be down for three days and that was the real deciding factor.

The first day they came, they did the demo and it took them a good portion of the day. They cleaned up after themselves when they were done. The next day, they did the framing. The drywaller came in after them. Then the third day, they assembled the product and then the last day, they put in the floor, which was a half-day. But each day, they cleaned up after themselves and it was pretty clean. It turned out really well. It looks nice and I like it. It has now been about a month since I've used it. It’s holding up well.

It was a very positive experience with Re-Bath. The people in the office were very responsive and were always prompt in their communication. They gave me a week and a half heads-up when they were gonna come and start and the time frames it was gonna take. If you want tiles, they aren’t your guys. But they were efficient and professional. They did the job in the time frame they said they were gonna do it and there were no surprises.

Re-Bath response

Richard, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us at Re-Bath HQ! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Original review: June 4, 2020

We had a disabled bathroom put in. We did everything full, the shower, toilet, and the vanity. We also had some additional things that we purchased and they put in for us. They did an excellent job on everything and it was very professional. The installation took about four days 'cause they had to pretty much do a demolish of taking all the old stuff out and fixing some of the piping and all the little things that go behind it. The installer would've been done in about three days but there were emergencies. They had to be called away too but we were fine with that 'cause we had an extra bathroom. The gentleman who came and did the work was very professional. He explained everything and my husband was a plumber in the past and he knew exactly what he was talking about and it made it flow really nicely.

We're having a second bathroom done and it is just gonna be a standard one. The salesman that came here was fantastic 'cause he came back about doing the second bathroom. He was here the same day which was awesome and very professional. He already knew what was entailed when he did the job. It's always good to have the same people come back. I really would like the same guy who did the initial work if I requested it, even if I had to wait. But you have to get used to another person to come again. It was my first time ever having a company like Re-Bath come in and they did a fantastic job on the communication and on the marketing part of it. The cost was a little high, but it was great. The installer was very courteous and respectful. He kept everything clean and he stayed in touch. The communication was wide open.

Re-Bath response

Kathy, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Re-Bath HQ!

Original review: May 19, 2020

My wife and I decided after research that Re-Bath was the best to go with so we gave them a shot and it worked out well. We had our shower taken out and then made to be the rest of the room. We ended up putting a dresser, drawer and a vanity and some other things. And we had a huge bathtub taken and the new shower put in there was over-sized custom. The installation team was outstanding. Their supervisor was really good. The workers are were fabulous.

The people that work in the office were good. It ended up being an outstanding job and we’re happy with it. However I talked to their boss about the salesperson gave us the pitch. He just needed to be schooled a little bit more. When we filled out our paperwork, got the price and agreed to everything he didn’t mention to us, that because the shower had custom glass, once everything came in for the shower, they put the shower in but then they had to stop because they had to have everything in place for the shower before they could make the glass. So instead of having it done in five days, like he said, we had to wait an additional five weeks for the glass to come in. We didn’t get to use our bathroom for about two and a half months and we probably would’ve got the size that is smaller and in stock instead. We just wanted our shower done the way we wanted it. And in the end, everything was fabulous. I will recommend them to people.

Re-Bath response

Ronald, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Re-Bath HQ! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Original review: May 16, 2020

We went to Lowe’s because they remodeled our kitchen with new cupboards and so, I thought they could do the bathroom but they don’t do that anymore. We went to Home Depot and they are the ones who setup the appointment for us and got us with the Re-Bath people. They setup an appointment, Aaron came out in February, and we picked out all of our stuff we wanted, and it just went from there. Aaron is a doll. He was very, very helpful.

My husband is either in the hospital or rehab center since February. And this is one reason why I want to get the bathroom done because we’re trying to get him a hip replacement. But in the meantime, I want to get all this stuff done while he wasn’t here because it wouldn’t affect his sleeping. We had to have some major plumbing done before we could get the bathroom put in because the house is old and the plumbing is old and the washer was coming up to the tub and he said, “Okay. I can’t have this with the shower.” They tore up my other bathroom in the back. And they had to get in there with a jackhammer, tear up the tile and get down into the dirt. And in the meantime, while that was being done, the guy that was one of the plumbers did stuff on the side. He put in a new sink and toilet and new tile the back bathroom for me. Everything just kinda worked like clockwork.

The installer was wonderful. He was on time. He was courteous, professional. We had a good rapport and he was just a really great guy and did a fantastic job. I couldn’t have been happier with him. I would recommend them. I had my neighbors come over and look at it. They wanna come and see it ’cause they saw their little truck out front, and the installer was here almost two weeks and they’re probably wondering. Everybody thought it was beautiful. My husband’s going to see it for the first time when he comes home. He’s gonna love it, too

Original review: March 29, 2021

Re-Bath of Greensboro did an outstanding job replacing our old, tiled, outdated shower. Aaron and Scott did outstanding work on installing new walls, base, and a beautiful glass enclosure. We couldn't be more pleased with their work. They were friendly, professional and conscientious. We would definitely recommend them for any bathroom update.

Re-Bath response

Hi Deborah, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

So we decided to have our tub taken out and a walk in shower installed. After some disappointing estimates we went to Lowes. They referred us to Re-Bath. The sales person, Jodi came out on time and did a heck of a job explaining what they offer, different choices, the cost difference, everything was covered. And my wife made her choices and things got rolling. A few days later Kira called to confirm the order and made sure we understood how thing were going to go. Over the weeks emails were exchanged and the final appointment was confirmed.

On the day scheduled Brian and his team showed up on time as promised. Even though our house had some interesting issues they did the job. OMG did they ever do the job. Our new walk in shower is fantastic. Every detail every little thing was looked at and made perfect. What a team, what a professional outstanding job. I do not do recommendations much, but after this experience I am left speechless. I have no choice but to tell everyone, anyone that cares to get the best bang for the buck, the best of the best, the absolute most for their money - Re-Bath really takes the gold.

Re-Bath response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

We needed to remove our existing bathtub in our downstairs bathroom and put a new shower in there. The project was overpriced, made mistake twice, and ever time they made a mistake, there was a 2 to 3 weeks delay, and finally got that done after 3 and half months of signing the contract. During this time (after the project started), we couldn't use that shower for over 3 months.

Spoke with Lowe's and they assigned Re-Bath for the project. A lady from Re-Bath showed up on July 21, 2020 to talk about the project. Initially she gave us almost $26,000 price quote just to replace the bathtub with a shower. That quote included natural stone wall surrounds. Because of the price, we decided to go with Sonoran Granite SSP, which is basically acrylic. This time, the price went down to $16,549. This was already way too high. But still we decided to go with them since we trusted Lowe's. Anyways, the project did not start until Aug 31, 2020.

That same week Friday, a third party glass company came to take the measurement of the glass door and the glass wall. The design was already cleared out when we got the quote. 2 and weeks later the glass company came back with completely different design glass and didn't tell us anything, just installed it. When noticed, we complained it to Re-Bath. An inspector from Re-Bath came and said that we will have to pay them more money to fix it. When argued, he said that he will let us know. 3-4 days went by, didn't hear anything from them. When called, he agreed to do it based on our design with no extra cost. 3 weeks later the same glass company came back. This time with band-aid fix. When opposed, he spoke with Re-Bath, and the project was on hold for another 2 and half week. Finally they got the right door on November 2, 2020 and finished the work.

This shower remodeling was a big time hassle for us. Initially we were told that it will take 3 weeks from the start of the project. In reality, it took over 2 months after the project started, and over 3 months from the day we signed the contract. Really not happy with Re-Bath. Would definitely not recommend anyone. I think we could've done a much better job with much better service, faster for much cheaper.

Re-Bath response

Hi Montasir, we regret to hear that you are displeased with your recent shower remodel experience with us. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Office clerk Angie was very professional and knowledgeable and set up an in house appointment with Angie in sales. Angie came to our home and was quite pleasant to talk with. She showed us numerous shower options and we were pleased with her representation of the options. We decided on our shower and set up an appointment for installation. We wanted the work done by Thanksgiving and Re-Bath was able to make this happen. Installer Ben and Cameron did an excellent job and our shower was finished in less than 2 days. It looks great and we are extremely happy with the service from beginning to end.

Re-Bath response

Steven, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Original review: July 19, 2020

I had a previous project a couple years ago and Re-Bath did a really nice job. When I started looking around to do this particular project, I called them and several other people, and the pricing was about the same. It was about eight months at least before I decided to go ahead and do it. The first people I called back was Re-Bath. I asked them to update the pricing because I changed what I wanted to do with the project. They came in with a reasonable price and since I had used them before, I felt like I didn’t really need to shop around.

Re-Bath was very thorough and fast and they have a good warranty. The fact that they had done such a nice job on my previous project, I really didn't expect any less on this one though it was a different type of project. I wasn't having a shower remodeled. I was putting a new bathtub and the walls surrounding the bathtub and they did a great job. They were very neat and they did everything they said they were gonna do.

Re-Bath Company Information