4.1/5 (880 ratings)

About Re-Bath

Re-Bath specializes in fast bathroom remodeling. The company offers complete remodeling services or tub/shower-only conversions, and it provides free in-home consultations and a free design process. Re-Bath also offers tub/shower conversions especially for those with limited mobility and seniors who wish to age in place. Slip-resistant technology, accessible bathroom remodels and walk-in tubs are available in stylish options that will update your bathroom while increasing safety.

Pros

• Can be used 24 hours after install
  • Product and installation warranties
  • Free in-home consultation

Cons

• Pricing not available online
  • Preset selection of fixtures

Bottom Line

Re-Bath specializes in stylish, fast bathroom remodeling, tub/shower conversions and accessibility features. Choose from a selection of high-quality, coordinating materials and products.

Top Re-Bath Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

We went to Lowe's to get our bathroom done and they brought Re-Bath. The rep was good and the installers were nice and very courteous. They worked hard and got it done in good tim...

Verified

We heard good things about Re-Bath from several friends plus my brother who used Re-Bath to redo several of his bathrooms and it looked good. We did a tub to shower conversion in ...

What is Re-Bath?

Re-Bath offers complete remodeling services that include shower bases, tubs, vanities, toilets, wall surrounds, faucets, flooring and lighting. For both tub/shower conversions and complete remodels, the shower bases are custom fit and have a nonporous luster finish that is nonslip and easy to clean.

Re-Bath installs vanities and countertops from Bertch, and the products include a limited lifetime warranty. Faucets and fixtures are from Moen and come in a variety of finishes, including brushed nickel, polished chrome and rubbed bronze. Lighting comes in coordinating finishes. Customers can also choose from a variety of toilets, including dual-flush models that use 20% less water.

Products from other brands installed by Re-Bath come with manufacturer’s warranties, and all workmanship comes with a one-year warranty. Customers receive a cleaning product list and cleaning tips to help keep their new bathroom looking its best.

Re-Bath tub materials

DuraBath wall surrounds come in natural stone or waterproof, nonporous acrylic. Re-Bath’s DuraBath natural stone is harvested from 3,000-year-old quarries around the world. Panels are cut and reinforced at the same time to create a seamless look when installed.

DuraBath natural stone comes in nine colors, and acrylic wall surrounds come in 17 colors. The acrylic material is completely waterproof and mildew resistant. DuraBath wall surrounds come in 15 different tile patterns to coordinate with your bathroom style.

DuraBath acrylic and natural stone products are silicone-sealed, which dries and cures faster than grout and is easier to clean. Wall surrounds come with a limited lifetime warranty.

How does Re-Bath work?

The Re-Bath process begins with a free in-home consultation. The design consultant asks about your needs for your bathroom, takes measurements and shares ideas about how to transform your space. You will then receive a quote.

Once you decide to move forward, you select the colors, styles and products to install. The design process is free. Re-Bath remodels are structured around four design styles: traditional, transitional, rustic and contemporary. Whether you are choosing a complete remodel or tub/shower conversion, Re-Bath can help you coordinate your design elements.

After the design process, The company begins the removal and preparation process. Re-Bath contractors handle all necessary repairs before installing any new features. During this time, your new custom-fit bathroom elements are in production.

When the products arrive, Re-Bath professionals install everything and take care of any necessary electrical or plumbing work. The process takes a few days. If you are having a tub or shower conversion, the removal and installation process could be faster. With silicone-sealed DuraBath products, the new bathroom is ready to use 24 hours after installation.

How much does Re-Bath cost?

Pricing for a Re-Bath remodel or tub/shower conversion varies based on bathroom size, project scope and products selected. Re-Bath offers a free in-home consultation so a consultant can tailor a quote to your project. Re-Bath franchises are independently owned and operated, so specific services and project costs may vary by market.

Re-Bath FAQ

Is Re-Bath a good company?
Re-Bath is one of the largest complete bathroom remodeling companies in the U.S. It stands behind its franchisees with a limited lifetime warranty on Re-Bath products and a one-year warranty on workmanship. All contractors are licensed and insured in local markets.
Who owns Re-Bath?
Re-Bath is a national company with a network of independently owned franchises throughout the country. It is a limited liability corporation.
Does Re-Bath offer financing?
Re-Bath's individually owned franchises might offer financing. Check with your local Re-Bath.
What material does Re-Bath use?
Re-Bath uses DuraBath natural stone or acrylic wall surrounds. Shower bases are nonporous acrylic.
Where is Re-Bath available?
Re-Bath is available in more than 150 cities throughout the U.S. Visit the website and type in your ZIP code to find your local Re-Bath contractor.

Is Re-Bath worth it?

Re-Bath’s free in-home consultations let customers who are not sure if they can afford a bathroom remodel receive a no-obligation quote. Though Re-Bath is a national company, it operates through local franchising and pricing is not available online. Re-Bath’s free design process gives customers access to professional, personalized ideas, but elements and products are limited to Re-Bath’s preset selection. For customers looking for a streamlined, fast process, Re-Bath’s quality materials and free consultation make the company a good choice.

Re-Bath Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: May 25, 2021

We are very happy to recommend Re-Bath to anyone who is looking to re-do their bathroom. The estimate was very detailed and we were updated every step of the way. Dustin, the installer, did an awesome job and the place was left immaculate with no construction debris anywhere. He was fast and efficient and explained what he was doing while he was there and was happy to answer any questions we had. The bathroom looks better than expected and the products used are quality. They really did exceed our expectations.

Re-Bath response

Hi Stan, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Get buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 15, 2021

Have yet to have the work done but when I do I will be using Lowe's to get everything done. I've been shopping and researching and may even try to do it myself with Lowe's purchases. I've always been pleased with the outcome of all my do it yourself projects.

Re-Bath response

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Original review: May 1, 2021

Very helpful and exciting to look at all the different ways to change looks in the bathroom, kitchen, etc. I’m always looking for great deals to change and or upgrade! I would be very happy with all that I could be helped with!.

Re-Bath response

Hello Kevin, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

Original review: March 29, 2021

Re-Bath of Greensboro did an outstanding job replacing our old, tiled, outdated shower. Aaron and Scott did outstanding work on installing new walls, base, and a beautiful glass enclosure. We couldn't be more pleased with their work. They were friendly, professional and conscientious. We would definitely recommend them for any bathroom update.

Re-Bath response

Hi Deborah, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

So we decided to have our tub taken out and a walk in shower installed. After some disappointing estimates we went to Lowes. They referred us to Re-Bath. The sales person, Jodi came out on time and did a heck of a job explaining what they offer, different choices, the cost difference, everything was covered. And my wife made her choices and things got rolling. A few days later Kira called to confirm the order and made sure we understood how thing were going to go. Over the weeks emails were exchanged and the final appointment was confirmed.

On the day scheduled Brian and his team showed up on time as promised. Even though our house had some interesting issues they did the job. OMG did they ever do the job. Our new walk in shower is fantastic. Every detail every little thing was looked at and made perfect. What a team, what a professional outstanding job. I do not do recommendations much, but after this experience I am left speechless. I have no choice but to tell everyone, anyone that cares to get the best bang for the buck, the best of the best, the absolute most for their money - Re-Bath really takes the gold.

Re-Bath response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

First of all it's very expensive. Secondly, the person who installed my bathroom got fired. Have had problems with water leaking in the tub. Fixtures they give you are cheap. The tile they laid down the grout keeps coming up. Not a happy camper.. Look somewhere else for bathroom refinish.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

This has been the worst experience with Home Depot and Rebath. Home Depot referred me to Rebath when I reached out about bathroom remodel project. I signed a bathroom remodel contract for $15,900 in August 2021 and sales agent promised that they would complete the remodel before thanksgiving. We had visitors coming and wanted remodel to be done by Thanksgiving. There was no communication from Rebath between September and November. I phoned them one week before Thanksgiving and they said they will not be able to come but will come week after Thanksgiving. They did not come week after Thanksgiving and there was no communication and total silence.

In December I received an offer in a different city and in January 2022 I called Rebath to cancel order since I was now moving. All of a sudden they want me to pay for materials at a cost of $11,900 for a bathroom remodel they quoted at $15,900? I phoned Home Depot who washed their hands and said the $11,900 was for materials and I should either get the installation or cancel and pay $11,900. Home Depot did not try to protect me as a customer given the two months delay by Rebath and the fact that my circumstances have changed and am now moving.

I regret ever signing a contract with Rebath and would not advise anyone to do so. I thought I was paying more for a timely professional service and job but two months delay with no communication and then when situations change being told you have to honor a contract they themselves have not honored. I wonder why they charge more if they cannot meet deadlines and have such a bad customer service. And Home Depot continues to deal with them. Makes me sick in the tummy that Home Depot referred me to such a terrible company.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

Will change review to 4 stars if they make it right regarding wall cabinet. Had two bathrooms totally redone by Rebath, they began work on a Monday. The first four nights we stayed in hotel as they started on our master bath, we were prepared to stay through the entire remodel. By Thursday we were told we could use the master shower, main bath completely torn apart, we decided to come home. There was a problem with cabinet over the toilet, shoddy painting and patchwork. Rebath stated they would replace, it would be remade. Bathroom completion ran a week longer than planned, annoying but not unexpected as there were some unexpected issues; subfloor rotted, plumbing clogged. There were some days when no one showed, communication was poor at times. Bathrooms completed after approximately 17 days, except for replacement cabinet, final paperwork signed.

One day after completion we noted a bulge in wall of master shower, of note this shower is about 30” x 30.” Informed Rebath following Monday, we were blamed for defect because we did not wait two weeks to use master shower (hot water not supposed to hit shower walls directly), were asked if we wanted to know cost of replacement. As we were never told this, I reached out to our Rebath designer, Megan (who is awesome), Oregon contractor’s board, and sent certified letter to Rebath GM. One week later GM came to our home, stated it was not installed correctly and they would replace shower wall, it was not due to us using shower immediately after completion. Upsetting but comfortable with outcome. Two months later shower panel and wall cabinet replaced.

Unbelievably the cabinet was again flawed and had no shelving. Reached out to Rebath, as of yet no response as to how this will be addressed. Overall I am satisfied with Rebath, their communication has room for improvement and they shouldn’t blame the customer if there is a problem. Kyle and Megan were both great to work with.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

Re-Bath of Reno is the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. My parents signed a contract in February, my father passed away in April, it is now October 25th and the work is still not done. My mother has gone months, yes months, without a working shower. Literally everything that could go wrong has. They hired unskilled, unlicensed men to work in my elderly mother's home and things got so bad I hired a plumbing company to do an inspection and found that it was all done incorrectly and not to code. The shower drain, the trap, the hot/cold water, all was wrong. The shower doors and flooring were all installed incorrectly and have to be redone...seriously, the list goes on.

I filed a complaint with the Nevada State Contractor's Board and that put some pressure on them but I found out recently that their license was suspended and they were still out working on her bathroom! They are still taking on new clients! I have called and filed a complaint with the Re-Bath HQ and someone took a report but not sure what good that will do. I am at my wit's end. The Re-Bath product may be a great and if you have a reputable installer, good... but if you are in Reno, Nv...please do not use this company.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Lowe's suggested this company (Re-bath in Reno NV). We wanted to do some renovation for our bathroom and we already have the tiles and we already choose the sliding door and the Vanity stuff from Lowe's Carson City, NV. The Re-bath guy Jeff came over to check and we explained everything what do we want and we got the stuff from Lowe's and he said it doesn't matter.

We've been waiting for almost a week from them to reach back to us. So today we decided to sent an email and they said that they REFUSE TO DO THE JOB BECAUSE WE HAVE OUR OWN STUFF ALREADY! Honestly, we don't appreciate the way they did to us. They didn't contact us to let us know that they can't do the job due all those stupid reasons. Instead they just let us hang in with no clue what's going on " What a professional company huh!" They could just call or email us right away a day after that they can't do the job. I guess, they're thinking that we won't spending lots of $$$ for their pockets them to get any stuff from them.

So this is just my feedback to re-thinking to hire this company do your bathroom renovation who wants to do renovation for their bathroom. They suck & not professional. Local Contractors will be happy to do the job.

Re-Bath response

Hi Zoe, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Here at Re-Bath HQ, we are always looking for ways to improve and we appreciate your input. If you would be willing, we would like to have you contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 to discuss ways we can better serve you in the future.

Re-Bath Company Information