Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Dear Elizabeth,

Your review warms our hearts and we are so very happy that we could help you in your time of need. We hope that the shower we installed will make your Dad's life a little easier. Please let us know if we can do anything for you.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: June 7, 2016

My dad got sick and he needed a shower instead of a tub. Re-Bath had it done faster over any other remodeling companies. I liked them better and their price was reasonable. I hired them to remodel the whole bathroom. They did it in two stages because it was an emergency and I needed the shower fast. They were able to squeeze me in and do the shower first, then they worked with the whole bathroom. The sales representative was awesome. He's really knowledgeable and very professional. The installation crew were different guys that did the shower and then another couple of different guys did the rest of the bathroom and they were really good, very careful and clean. Also, Re-Bath was very good at working with the payment. I was able to give them half and then they were very helpful getting me to finance the other half.

Dennis,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are so happy that we could help with your bathtub to shower conversion and that it went as expected. Please let us know if we can help in the future. All the best!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2016

We're very happy with Re-Bath. We have been talking about converting the bathroom to a shower for many years because we don't use the bathtub anymore. Everybody showers. So we thought it would be a nice upgrade. In Moorpark, where there's like an indoor swap meet type of a place, a young lady was passing out flyer regarding Re-Bath. Since we were interested, we looked around and she did an incredible job of giving us information about all their products and how the work happens, so we decided to do the work with them. The installers spent several hours one day doing the work and did a really good job. Everything went fine and it happened within a reasonable amount of time.

6 months to complete. Way too expensive. I expected quality materials for a high price. Instead it looks like thin vinyl. They kept sending out one man and he didn't have enough experience, so mistakes were made and more time added. After using the shower for a couple of weeks we already have mildew problems. The shower pan they built isn't solid feeling, even after they had to completely redo it since it didn't drain the first time. It still moves a little. I hate the shower I spent thousands on.

We contracted with ReBath of Mid-Florida in early 2012. They did a beautiful job on both bathrooms in an older home that required new plumbing and extensive framing due to water damage that had rotted the wood. The price was reasonable. They showed up and completed the work when they said they would. Fast forward to 2017. We needed repairs with a drain and one shower head. The office staff was extremely responsive. They confirmed that they would repair it, how long the parts would take to come in and when the work would be done.

The second issue was a transfer of warranty to the new owner of the home. Again the office staff acknowledged our request for information about this in a timely manner. It is crucial for a company to be successful to return phone calls and address issues the client has. It is rare. This company is responsive and does what they say they will do. We highly recommend using this company for your bathroom remodeling needs.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I looked at a couple of different options and I liked the rep of Re-Bath who came out. He had the samples and we talked about prices. I made my purchase last November. I got a bathroom re-do, new tiles and new shower. The installation team was terrific. They came on time, walked me through what they were gonna do and they did it. I was happy with it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

I had a full stand up shower installed in September 2016. After 1 month of use I noticed water coming from behind my wall. I called for service and the installer came back to find that the shower head was loose behind the wall causing the leak. In November 2016 I called back to inform the installer (Indianapolis branch) that I had visible mold growing where the water was leaking. They came in and sprayed a mold killer and told me to contact them if it returned. Of course the mold returned and I called again. In November I get a call from the insurance company stating that they are now involved to get this fixed. Long story short... my floor around and under the shower is 100% saturated with water and visible Black mold. Now Rebath (Indianapolis) states that they do not want to do business with me and that I would need to fix it myself. I would love to have someone from the Corporate Office contact me so that I can get this fixed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

What made me feel better about Re-Bath is because it's through Home Depot, and Home Depot stands behind their work and their workman. If I had somebody to go back against, I could be sure that they were as good as they were supposed to be. Re-Bath came out and did the measurement. They let me pick out all of the colors and the finish so that I got exactly what I wanted. I had a small dark bathroom so I wanted something light and bright. I already had a good idea of what I wanted.

The process was slow because they had to custom order everything. Mine's a double sized shower with custom shower doors, fixtures, and bars. I wanted extra stuff and then changed my mind a couple of times and the people were good to me. They were wonderful to work with. When they put the doors in and they were not to my satisfaction as they were too short and water would splash out 'cause we're both very tall people, I told them it was not going to work and they said they were going to fix it for me, which was cool. We also had a water leak and they had to rip out all of the underlying wood and replace all the wood that was rotten. It took them a couple of days and I had a new shower. They did a beautiful job and cleaned up after themselves. The people were nice, agreeable and trustworthy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The tiles and the base of the shower were cracked and leaking. I had some guys come out and look at it, and they immediately shied away from doing anything to it for fear of what would be underneath the tiles, as far as wood rot and termites. They just said, "Oh, lady. You really need to get somebody that is licensed and bonded. Because if there's problems under here, you want to make sure that somebody's not going to walk out on you and hit the road after they tear your shower apart." I was convinced. I made the call and Re-Bath was able to meet with my husband. We got a shower stall.

Two fellows came out to install. I was in and out during the couple of days that they were there, but my husband was very pleased with the professionalism of the men that came out and continued to keep in contact with us. All have been professional, very appropriate, and helpful. It seemed like they worked together as a team, kept everything neat and tidy, and I was pleased too. However, neither my husband nor I really realized that when they were going to do the installation, they would have to jackhammer the shower floor. I was thinking they would just take off the tiles that were there and cover. But what they actually had to do was jackhammer the foundation in the shower in order to change out the drain and make the drain bigger. I didn't realize they would have to do that and my husband didn't seem to remember that that was part of the deal.

The jackhammering shook some tiles loose in the adjacent bathroom around the sink. I didn't notice it for a couple of days. We called and Re-Bath sent somebody right out to fix all that and it's all fine and dandy. Other than that, I haven't had any other issues, worries, or problems. We're very pleased with our shower. Everything was pleasant, nice, and clean. I felt the whole installation was professional and they certainly had it all figured out. For as big of a job as it is, it seemed that the methodology was spot on.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I love what Re-Bath did with our bathroom. The first part they did was change out the bathtub for a shower and they did an amazing job with it, so much so that I went ahead and let them re-do the entire bathroom. They took out the cabinets, put in new mirrors & cabinets, and painted the entire room. The switch-off of the tub for a shower started last Fall. They came in and had it done in less than two days. Then, we scheduled to do the rest of the bathroom and since it was a bigger job, that took four days to finish. When I walk in, I feel like I'm in a model home. We were so impressed with how polite the staff was. They did whatever cutting they needed to do in the driveway and had plastic down from the front door to the bathroom so they wouldn't get the floor dirty. They'd also shut the door to diminish the sound and when they left, we didn't have to do anything because they had cleaned up. Re-Bath is a wonderful company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We first used Re-Bath for the master bath, for a new tub and got rid of the old tile that we didn't like. And then a walk-in shower in the guest bath. The installers who came did a wonderful job. They were very courteous, clean and careful. I like to take pictures as they're going along and they let me do that. And we're very pleased. We love it. After a couple of years, we went back to them to get a vanity for the guest bath and a new sink. They had sent out an ad to save $500, and decided this would be the time to purchase the new vanity. We called them and set up an appointment with Natasha. She came out and showed us what was available. And we showed what we had and what we needed to get rid of. So far, we're perfectly satisfied with Re-Bath.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The bathroom looked bad and needed remodeling. Home Depot recommended Re-Bath and I went with them. I would have liked to do something else but I didn't like what they offered so, I only got the shower. Also, I wasn't impressed with the sales guy that came to my house. He had very few samples which wasn't good. So, he recommended I go to the actual store, which I ended up doing and they're really the one who made the sale because I could see things. But the guy that came to the house to do the work was great. He cleaned up every day and vacuumed up the carpet we have in there. It was one guy, mainly, but then it rained one day so he had to take a day off because he couldn't cut. He had given me an advance notice and he brought somebody with him when he went back to work and they got it done. I'd recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My daughter has a muscular dystrophy and she couldn't step in the tub anymore so we needed a walk-in shower. The sales process with Re-Bath is like a lot of the other ones where they come in, take a look at it and give us a price. We had a couple of other companies quote the job but Re-Bath came in at the best price and we liked the product. Also, we only have one bathroom and we wanted it done quickly. We made the purchase three weeks ago and they had an opening fairly soon after we signed the papers.

Then, Ben came in and started tearing the bathroom apart quickly and took off the old cast-iron tub. He'd had gone a lot further on the first day if we had some of the parts that we were missing but he did an excellent job. He was quite experienced and did things that I wouldn't have thought off through like the grab rails. We finished it up in two days. We were happy and my daughter said it's one of the best purchases we ever made. I'd recommend for people to go ahead and use them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We bought a house and I didn't like the bathroom. I got a couple of proposals from my search and we thought that Re-Bath's proposal was good. Also, we thought that with Home Depot behind it, it couldn't go wrong. That if we had any problems, customer service and the workmanship would be guaranteed and they would stand behind it.

The sales rep was professional, answered all our questions, and supplied us with a quote that met our needs. He was our second proposal and we clearly stated what we wanted. We did two bathrooms - one with the bath and tiles and one with the shower stall and tile. The installers were great and called us an hour before they were going to arrive. The house is maybe 28 years old and Bill, who was doing the style and the work, showed me what he could do to make the work look appropriate, and he was exactly right. Everybody, from the office to the workers, managed our expectations perfectly. I'm in sales and I know how important that is. There is customer satisfaction when people know what to expect and then it is delivered. Russell and Bill were the main workers and I was very happy with them. I would recommend Re-Bath.

Resolution In Progress

Hello Darya,

Your experience sounds miserable and we are so sorry that this has happened. Our corporate team will be able to help. Will you please reach out to our Customer Response Team so we can assist you? 1-800-426-4573.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

Having this company remodel my bath was the worst mistake of my life. They do the job in one day, yes, but that it the only positive thing I can say about them. The quality of the products, which they guarantee for life, has not lasted me even 6 months and have completely broken down and malfunctioned. First, the faucet valve lasted me only three months before the water began to drip significantly and eventually (in a few days) would not fully turn off. Now, five months after the installation, the shower head tubing is spraying water everywhere in every direction, onto my ceiling, onto my walls, beyond my shower door; how am I supposed to use my shower?

Customer service is a joke. They only come to service customers on Fridays, making it very difficult to schedule an appointment in close proximity of (what have become) regular shower breakings. Be ready to live with a brand new broken shower for a month before they can get to you, that is if they even get to you on your scheduled day. As of right now, I am overpaying monthly for the most unreliable broken shower, which I will most likely have to have completely redone by somebody else for a hefty price.

This company charges thousands on thousands for the cheapest quality which will frustrate you to no end. They may give a lifetime guarantee, but not because they give you what you pay for, but because they will keep using up your Fridays to come in and try to fix the cheapness they installed. Aside from the shower not working as it should, the caulking shrinks up, grows significant mold (I've never had mold in my old shower and they claim to be mold resistant) and peels off making my shower look like it is a decade old. I clean my shower after each use, have used CLR with no success, and use no harsh chemicals or tools to clean my shower but this product does not live up to its price. Please, have some respect for yourself and put your money somewhere worthy.

Hello Howard,

We're so sorry that your house flooded! We thank you for choosing Re-Bath for your remodeling needs and we're happy to hear that our team was polite and that they cleaned up after themselves.

We hope you enjoy your new bathroom for years to come!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

The house was flooded and we needed our bathroom done. We went down and looked at what Re-Bath had and figured we’d give it a shot. The installers were polite and as they went through the project, they told me what was going on and they also wanted to know whether we wanted the handicap accessible handles split. So it was comfortable for us. They also cleaned up after themselves. Everything went well and they got the job done.

Hello Matt,

Thank you so much for reviewing our business on Consumer Affairs! Our team really appreciates it! We're glad that you are enjoying your new tub and surround and we thank you for choosing Re-Bath for your bathroom remodel.

All the best to you!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

Our bath desperately needed an update. It was done before by somebody but they didn't know what they were doing. So a month ago, I decided to have Re-Bath work on our tub and the surround, and they were great. They estimated that the installation would be about a day, but it took a little bit longer than that. But they did a great job so I would recommend them.

Hi Kerry,

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review about your experience working with Re-Bath. Our team is grateful you would trust us with your bathroom remodel and hope you enjoy your new bathroom for many, many years!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

Our bathroom was outdated so we had it redone by Re-Bath which is the same company that did our other bathroom finish about six years ago. We got a tub and a shower this time and their guy did a really good job with the remodel.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for the review or our services and glad to hear that the quality of our product has been good.

We appreciate clients like yourself!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

Re-Bath sales reps were fine and the installation team that put the tub and the surround was good.

Hi Gregory,

We give you so much credit for trying to do your own tile and we were happy to help you finish up the job. We're so glad to hear that our team was informative, friendly, accommodating, polite and tidy. We will pass along all your wonderful comments to them.

Please let us know if you need anything at all from us.

Cheers!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I had damage on my tile walls and I tried to do it myself and found out really quickly I was in over my head. So, I had to call for some rescue and it had to be done before Christmas. The sales rep was very informative, friendly and accommodating. The installation team was very polite, clean and tidy. They explained the process any time I had questions and did things that I wasn't even expecting as far as fixing the drain in my tub which was not part of the deal. They did an awesome job.

Hi Tim,

Cupcakes! Wow! We are so glad to hear that our team treated you so well and took care of your bathroom remodel. A new shower sounds much better than a giant bathtub collecting dirt!

Thank you for taking time to leave us this great review.

All the best!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

I had a giant bathtub that just collected dirt. I bought flooring and a shower from Re-Bath and they waterproofed the walls and redid the plumbing. Their sales rep was professional and even brought me cupcakes. Installation team was perfect. They said what they were going to do and they delivered on it. They were prompt and didn't have to wait for anybody to go and get coffee. Everything went without a hitch.

Hi Vaughn,

We are honored that you chose us to do your bathroom remodel and are thrilled that you are enjoying your new walk-in shower! We really hope that you are recovering well from your leg operations.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review online - we know everyone is busy and it means a lot to our team.

All the best,

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I had a tub that was easy to get in and out from but it was time to get rid of it. I had a couple of operations on my legs as well, so I decided to remodel my bathroom. We stopped in Re-Bath's showroom and things there went well. We bought the walk-in shower last month and their staff did a good job. I'm very happy with their product and work.

Hello Susan,

We are so glad to hear that your mother is okay after her fall. We are so pleased that our team came right over and proud of Caleb for offering another grab rail in case this happens again.

We will pass along your kind comments to Rose, Bob, Caleb and the rest of our crew.

Happy New Year to you and your mother and father!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

I live with my mother and father. My father just turned 91, my mother just turned 85 and they have trouble getting into our tub. So we were going back and forth about what we should do because their legs are getting weaker. I then called Re-Bath and I spoke to Rose in the Wappingers Falls office. She's really nice. I went with my sister who was visiting to the showroom and Rose took care of all our questions, showed us everything. Then, Bob the salesman came. We went over what we wanted and he was very helpful.

The installation guys came, and they had it done in five hours - they did a perfect job. Two nights ago, my mother, once again at 3:30 in the morning, fell. The shower doors were semi-open, so she fell through the opening. She went to grab for the handle on the shower door and luckily, she just fell and she just got some bruises. I called Re-Bath because the other shower door got knocked off the track and the doors are so heavy that I couldn't figure out how to get it back on the track.

They came within an hour of my phone call and fixed it. And then I talked to them because I was concerned 'cause my mother has Alzheimer's and she can't remember what happened. Caleb was so nice he said his grandfather had Alzheimer's so he thought another grab rail would be good so that when she goes she would have something to grab onto before she would fall into the shower doors. Because he said there is some kind of glass that they would shatter. So for safety reasons, he was nice enough to add a white grab bar (they had extras). I would recommend them to anybody. They did a beautiful job.

Hello Larry,

Thank you for taking the time to give a review of your Re-Bath experience. We are happy to hear that everything went as planned. We appreciate that you trusted our team with your bathroom remodel!

All the best,

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 26, 2016

I'm renovating the house to sell it so we had Re-Bath remove the old tub and do a complete insert. They were professional and did a good job of the installation and cleaning up. I was very pleased with the whole experience and with the two guys who did the install. They explained everything thoroughly. Re-Bath also called to see how the installation went.

Hello Ted,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Bath. We are happy to hear that your overall experience was positive and that you like your bathroom remodel. We are happy that we were able to finish it in just a few days, rather than three months!

Thank you for trusting us with your business. We hope you enjoy your new bathroom for years to come!

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 25, 2016

My bathroom was outdated and it also needed a different functionality for my mother-in-law. We called Re-Bath to get an appointment and their rep came out to the house. He was a decent guy and we had a great conversation with him. We had a good time and he also followed up well. Then one of the primary installers was a missionary kid so that's really good from our stand point. The supervisor who went around and checked everything was also a fine guy. We had a long discussion probably a couple of times when he came out to the house. I totally enjoyed my contact with everybody at Re-Bath.

The bath is separated in two parts. It has the primary shower tub area and lavatory area. Then there's a walk-in closet and a powder room that has the commode and another sink. So we left the walk-in closet and did the other two rooms. It took Re-Bath a week and three days but we had a far different experience when we did the kitchen which was a three month ordeal so this one was wonderful. My wife's quite pleased.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was doing a bath tub to shower conversion. When I took the tub out, I was gonna tile that area as well as the floor and the shower. I already had somebody lined up to do it but I saw an article which mentioned Re-Bath so I investigated it and went to their showroom. I saw some of the displays and thought they looked pretty good. I also liked that their product was very low maintenance. There was no grout involved. I was looking at a particular selection and so I requested for somebody to come out and get me an estimate. Their rep came out, did some measuring, gave me the estimate, and I decided to go with them. The installation was done about two weeks ago and their installer did a good job, and I have already chosen to have my other shower done by them.

Hello Pasquale,

This is wonderful news and we hope that you enjoy your bathroom remodel for many years to come. I guess it was time for a make-over after 34 years!

Thanks for trusting us with your business! We hope you enjoy your bathroom remodel for years to come!

All the best!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

My house is 34 years old and it still had the original bathroom in it so I decided to do a remodel. I went with Re-Bath because of the time it would take to get the wall system done. The sales reps were all pleasant, and the installation was done in two days like it was supposed to. They were fast and the quality is good.

Hello Brian,

We're glad that you are happy with your bathroom remodel but you definitely shouldn't have had to put your own outlet covers back on.

Thank you for recommending us to your friends and neighbors and when Re-Bath works on your next bathroom, please insist that our team finishes the job. If they don't, please call us at 1-800-426-4573.

Cheers to a New Year and a new bathroom!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

I did a complete bathroom remodel and went with Re-Bath because they were the most expensive. They came on time, and the first words out of their mouth were, “We’re the most expensive, but we’re the best.” And I wasn't disappointed. They explained it bluntly and it came out perfect. However, the bathroom wasn’t finished. The outlet covers were not installed and the threshold from the bathroom to the hallway wasn’t put in. So when a Re-Bath representative came to do the final inspection, we talked about it and they said that they would come over and finish it, but it was never done. He talked to somebody on the phone while I was standing there, and they never came over and did it. So I’ve done it myself.

Also, I asked the representative for the estimates, because when we did the initial estimate, we did both bathrooms. I asked him what the estimate was for the other bathroom but they never got back to me. Other than those, the remodel was perfect, so I’ve recommended Re-Bath to all my neighbors. In fact, I’ve had a bunch of my neighbors come over and look at my bathroom and I’m looking forward to doing my next bathroom.

Hello Steven,

We are very happy to hear that everything turned out fine! Enjoy your bathroom remodel for many, many years and let us know if you need anything. Thanks for trusting us with your business!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I liked Re-Bath's pricing so I got a tub liner from them. Their sales rep was a nice lady. She came and told us what the options were and explained to us how much it would cost to have the whole tub replaced as opposed to just the liner. However, I was surprised that it took so long to have the liner made because I thought we're gonna have it that night. The guy who did the install was pretty quick though. It took him no more than 3 hours and he also cleared everything up. Everything went fine.

Hello Malinda,

We are sorry to read your review as this is not the type of experience we want you to have. Our corporate team will be able to help. Will you please reach out to our Customer Response Team so we can assist you? 1-800-426-4573.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

For us Re-Bath of Central Texas has been an aggravation from the beginning; I feel the primary reason is poor communication. Below is issues we had with them: Salesperson Dan forgot to include tub faucets to our order. Dan informed us when we signed the contract it will be 8-10 weeks before the work would start, and the whole process will be 3 days from start to finish – no big deal; however, read below.

When the guys showed up on day one they did not know we ordered (through Dan) an exhaust fan to be installed. After a couple of days and phone calls back and forth, we finally got the exhaust fan; however, electrician Russell did NOT vent the fan, and Russell the electrician LEFT LIVE WIRES EXPOSED IN THE ATTIC!! When the remodel work was done we were told “oh, it will be 2-3 weeks for your shower door"... "What? We were told whole process would be 3 days!” Door had to be special ordered after work was done for proper measurements. 1st time the exhaust fan was either installed incorrectly or a bad unit because it would blow air but not exhaust the bathroom, but the heater did work. 2nd time Supervisor Felix came out and tried to fix Russell’s mistakes (vent the exhaust properly, fix the exposed wires, and fix the exhaust fan) – was able to get the fan to exhaust, but now the heat did not work. Put in an order for replacement parts.

Spoke with Felix regarding our frustration through the process and he said he will have Brian give us a call – 3 weeks later still no call from Brian. 3rd time they tried to fix the exhaust fan with the replacement parts – nope, now the heater works but no exhaust; need to call out another electrician… a week later still no electrician!! Shower door finally arrived and installed.

We had the whole thing financed and was told we would not have to pay anything upfront or out of pocket – when they came to install the shower door they tried to collect a $1000 and supposedly the contract was changed… have not seen nor heard anything else about this issue. Speaking of no call, we were told several times through the process either Dan or Brian will give us a call… no call from either of them! Now however there were a few positives sides (reason why they are receiving two stars instead of just one): the employees do a really good job making as little mess as possible, they did clean up what mess they made, they were really polite and respectable.

Hello Maria,

Wow! What a pleasure to read your wonderful review! We can't wait to let our team read this review - it will make them smile. We are so happy to read that our crew was professional, polite, timely and gave you amazing results.

We hope that your husband is also letting you enjoy your new tub as well!

Cheers to a new year and new tub!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

I have a two-story house and I was washing one day and saw a puddle by the washing machine. I looked up on the ceiling and there was a leak from the shower above. My son had taken a bath and the water overflowed and came down so I thought that I better have somebody come and look at it and it could be time for a new bathtub. Also, my husband is disabled and we thought a walk-in shower would really help him. Re-Bath came up right away and the lady I talked to was amazing, gave me options, and explained everything. She was very nice, persuasive, and she gave me her number so I could call her when I needed anything or if I had any questions. I called her twice and she answered and returned my call right away.

So, about a month ago we got the walk-in tub with the heater and I also put a new floor because I had carpet in there. The installation team was very nice, professional, polite, and amazing. They took out the carpet and they fixed the floor where the water had gone over and they also put the tile all the way up. I had a problem with my front door and one guy asked me if I wanted it fixed and he nailed the door. They had to put three holes in the ceiling downstairs and we had a textured ceiling in what we call our movie room but it was fixed when they came to redo the ceiling. One can’t even tell there was a hole in the wall. They said it would be done in three days and it was done in three days so they're very timely. The work was excellent and I’m very happy. I’m very, very satisfied.

Re-Bath has amazing salespeople, amazing crew, and amazing results. They said the tub is guaranteed and even though I was the one who bought it, it’s still gonna be under warranty after I pass it on to my son when the house will belong to him, which is a good deal. Now, my husband goes into the tub and soak, because he has backaches and neck aches, and we can’t get him out sometimes.

Re-Bath Company Profile