Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Dear Elizabeth,

Your review warms our hearts and we are so very happy that we could help you in your time of need. We hope that the shower we installed will make your Dad's life a little easier. Please let us know if we can do anything for you.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: June 7, 2016

My dad got sick and he needed a shower instead of a tub. Re-Bath had it done faster over any other remodeling companies. I liked them better and their price was reasonable. I hired them to remodel the whole bathroom. They did it in two stages because it was an emergency and I needed the shower fast. They were able to squeeze me in and do the shower first, then they worked with the whole bathroom. The sales representative was awesome. He's really knowledgeable and very professional. The installation crew were different guys that did the shower and then another couple of different guys did the rest of the bathroom and they were really good, very careful and clean. Also, Re-Bath was very good at working with the payment. I was able to give them half and then they were very helpful getting me to finance the other half.

Dennis,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are so happy that we could help with your bathtub to shower conversion and that it went as expected. Please let us know if we can help in the future. All the best!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2016

We're very happy with Re-Bath. We have been talking about converting the bathroom to a shower for many years because we don't use the bathtub anymore. Everybody showers. So we thought it would be a nice upgrade. In Moorpark, where there's like an indoor swap meet type of a place, a young lady was passing out flyer regarding Re-Bath. Since we were interested, we looked around and she did an incredible job of giving us information about all their products and how the work happens, so we decided to do the work with them. The installers spent several hours one day doing the work and did a really good job. Everything went fine and it happened within a reasonable amount of time.

Hello Walter,

Thank you for leaving a review for Re-Bath on Consumer Affairs. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with your final product but disappointed in the service you received.

Rest assured that we will address the matter internally but our corporate office wants to make sure we have done everything in our power to take care of you.

Please feel free to reach us at 1-800-426-4573.

Thank you so much, Walter.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: May 15, 2017

It was time to remodel our bathroom so we went to Home Depot to do that and learned about Re-Bath through them. I bought the shower and took three months to make the purchase. The Re-Bath sales rep came to our house and told us what they can do and that it'll take one to two weeks to process. So, that afternoon we went to their shop to make all the final decisions, paid a down payment, and then nothing happened for six weeks. I never heard from anyone so I had to call and they were totally non-responsive. Nonetheless, they explained all the reasons why they couldn’t do it quicker. When we went down to their shop, the guy that evidently was running the place said he'll come out the next day and do the measurements but it was a week later when he finally showed up.

The guy they sent out knew what he was doing, and did a good job. However, was not supposed to show up before 9 o’clock but he was out ringing the bell at 7 o’clock in the morning and we weren’t really ready for that. And he lost the directions on the new shower head that we put in there. But he cleaned up after the job. Overall, the Re-Bath quality was good but the schedule was very poor. I wouldn’t use them again. There are too many good companies out there to put up with somebody that acts like that.

Hello Ingrid!

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Bath on Consumer Affairs. We are thrilled to hear that you had a good experience with our team, and that you were happy with the work we performed in your home. We hope that you will consider Re-Bath again for any future remodeling projects.

All the best,

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: May 9, 2017

I needed to spruce up the first level bathroom and I wanted to add a shower. I liked the speed that Re-Bath can get the project done so I had them work on my bathroom and I had a great experience. They did a complete remodel in February and put a new flooring, removed the wallpaper, painted the wall, and replaced the toilet and vanity. Their sales representatives and installers were good. The installation team told me when they were going to be there and when they weren’t. When there were changes, they would call me. It was excellent.

Hi Connie!

Thanks for your review of Re-Bath and for recommending our company to your friends! We are happy that you are pleased with the work that our team did for you in updating the bathrooms in your home. Our goal is to get the work done in a timely manner and to stay in communication with our customers throughout the process. We hope that you will consider Re-Bath again for any future projects!

Enjoy your new bathroom!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: May 7, 2017

Our house was 20 years old and it was time to remodel the bathroom. I like the way Re-Bath does everything for the bathroom and they specialize in that one area. We arranged in December and they did it in February. That was how long it took to get the cabinet and some stuff in. The sales reps were very good and helpful about keeping us updated in the process while they were waiting for things to come in. Also, the installation team was wonderful. We had the whole master bathroom redone but for the whole bathroom, we just had the cabinet tree done. They said it would take four days and they got it done about lunchtime on the fourth day. They did the small bathroom the first day and then the next three days, they worked in a natural bathroom and got that down. We love it and we've also recommended Re-Bath.

Hello Alice,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry that the credit card / loan situation wasn't communicated clearly to you. If there's anything our corporate office can do to help, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Thank you!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: May 6, 2017

We decided on Re-Bath because they are connected to Home Depot. They did the floor, walls, sink, toilet, shower and bath of our two bathrooms. It was an easy and minimal knock down on the walls and the cost. The installation team was very nice. Everything was great and wonderful but there was a sales rep that was at our house who said we could pay for the service on a Home Depot credit card. We applied and got accepted. We then went to Home Depot to go shopping and we have no record of a credit card. I found out that it was a loan. It’s causing an issue with our final payment with them because we wanted to put it in the credit card. Other than that, everything else was good.

Hello Mike,

This situation sounds really frustrating and it is not what we want our clients to experience. Will you please reach out to our Customer Response Team so that we can help you? 1-800-426-4573.

Thanks. We look forward to helping you!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: May 4, 2017

In 2014 I had Re-bath do a bathroom remodeling job. They were very expensive. Just for the shower and tub it was 6,800. They told me it was a lifetime warranty and was transferred over to the new owners, when I sell my house. Overall the job was good. Fast forward to 5-2-17. My shower curtain rod is falling apart where they attached it to the shower wall. The calking is peeling off from all corners. The shower head is coming apart. I tried multiple times to get a hold of the person in charge of the warranty dept. After leaving several messages, I tried calling back. The lady I spoke with earlier, remembered me and said, “Oh he's here right now. Please hold and I'll get him on the phone.” I waited about 2 min and then was transferred to his voicemail again.

I then tried calling back and kept on getting put on hold by an automated machine. After 10 tries I gave up and tried my wife's phone. Amazingly they picked up on the 2nd ring. I spoke to a different person and told her how frustrated I was with the customer service. She said that she will tell the owner about what happened. I will never use re-bath again. I read about how bad they handle the warranty issues but never thought it would happen to me. They will only give you the run around. The company is located in Salt Lake City, Utah.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Hello Dean,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Bath. We are thrilled that you had a great experience with the sales representative and the installation team! We strive to make the process as easy as possible and believe that having honest and hardworking employees certainly helps! We hope that you enjoy your bathroom remodel and consider Re-Bath again for any future remodeling projects!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: April 27, 2017

I needed to get my bathroom remodeled and I went with Re-Bath. I purchased from them a shower a month ago and the sales representative whom I interacted with was honest. As for the installation team, I couldn't ask for better people. They're intelligent and they did a good job.

Hi Vastine!

Thank you so much for your “five-star rated review” of Re-Bath AND Mr. Luis! We are so happy that you were pleased not only with the work done by Re-Bath, but by our customer service as well. We can’t wait to pass along your wonderful comments to our team, specifically Mr. Luis. We want to make sure that he gets the recognition he deserves.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review! We are honored and thankful that you chose us to do your remodel!

Best,

Original review: April 26, 2017

Extremely happy with the follow-up work performed by Mr. Luis ** with my master bathroom; shower, sauna, floor and sink renovations. Mr. ** corrected installation flaws in a timely and professional manner. My wife Yvette and I both are happy to give Mr. ** a five star rated review for the work he performed in our home!!! Mr. ** exemplifies Re-Bath's pledge to do quality work!!! Thanks Mr. ** and Re-Bath!!!

Hello Ruth,

Thank you for posting a review for our company - it means the world to our team! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your new bathtub - hope you aren't missing the pink and white one too badly!

Thank you, also, for your willingness to recommend us to others. We couldn't ask for a better compliment than that! It was our honor and pleasure to serve you.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I bought an apartment years ago and it had a pink bathtub at the second floor. I wanted to have it white so we had it painted by a professional. The paint had chipped off so now it became pink and white. There was lead in the paint that was sprayed on and we had to have that taken out. We bought our bathtub form Re-Bath over a month ago. Their sales representative was very polite and helpful while the installers were quick and knew what they were doing. They cleaned up afterwards and chatted with us briefly, gave us some tips on it. I was happy that it was done and I'm very pleased. A couple of people have seen it also and they like it. The tenant said it's nice. I would recommend Re-Bath.

Hi Cinda,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Bath. We are happy to hear that you are so pleased to have replaced your bathtub with a walk-in shower! It's so exciting that you are having us update all your bathrooms! We know that you will love the finished products! Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: April 25, 2017

My adult kids who don’t live here anymore said that the bathroom needed to be remodeled as it was so outdated. My husband looked online and found that Re-Bath's office was local. Their rep came here and things went very well. She wanted to know what we had in mind and showed us the product for the one-piece shower stall. From there we built onto the whole remodel. Our main goal was to switch our tub, a one piece unit, into a walk-in shower. It turned out we’re going to redo all of them. We're expecting to hear from Re-Bath next week to set up the appointments to get started. They said about five weeks and we’re right at four.

Hello Andy,

Wow! Thank you for posting such a wonderful review for Re-Bath! We can’t wait to pass along your wonderful comments to our team, specifically Zach. We want to make sure that he gets the recognition he deserves.

We are thrilled to hear how pleased you are with your third bathroom remodel! Sounds like we'll be seeing you again real soon and we thank you for being such a loyal Re-Bath customer.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: April 23, 2017

Re-Bath did two bathrooms in my other house about four years ago and now, we did a whole bath. There was a garden tub in it which we changed and put a regular tub and all-new plumbing, walls and shower. I went back to Re-Bath because I was very pleased with the first job. I could have gone to another company but it's not worth it.

Zach was the installer of my first two baths and now he's the salesman. I guess he's taken over his dad's position. If everybody ran their business the way he runs his, with the commitment and how he does things, there would be no problem with anybody doing business. I told him the checkbook that I had was at my ex-wife's house and he told me when I get the check, I can put it in the mail and they'll get things ordered. It was like the old times --on a handshake, it was done. The installers were terrific, neat and meticulous. They laid carpets down. I've got nothing but praise for Re-Bath. In fact, they're probably going to be doing the other bathroom on the other end of the house within the next few months. Re-Bath is totally remarkable and I'm 100% satisfied with everything they have done. I would suggest Re-Bath to anybody. They are phenomenal to the end.

Hello Clint,

Thank you for letting us know about your Re-Bath experience. What you experienced is not acceptable. We are looking into it and have spoken to the franchise involved.

Our corporate office would like to tackle any issues or concerns that remain unresolved. Please feel free to reach us at 1-800-426-4573.

Again, we apologize,

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: April 22, 2017

We had a bathroom shower and bathroom remodel from Re-Bath. Their installation team was nice but they were very sporadic. Either they didn't show up or they showed up very late. Also, there was never any communication about where they were going to be and so we'd sit and wait, but nobody would show up. I'd call up and find out that they'd been told to go to some other job. The whole way through the process, they'd tell you one thing and do another.

The remodeling finally got finished but it took about six months, which is a long time because they didn't finish a part of it and we had to go back to our vacation home for a while. And then they showed up and did some more but it was not something I would recommend them again. The product was fine, but not the uncertainty of when they were going to be there and what they were telling you. They got a different person in the office but it still didn't go right. It could have been so simple but it wasn't. So it was a disheartening experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm getting a knee replacement and I need to get rid of the tub because of that. It was the latter part of February when we did the contract with Re-Bath and the actual install was in March. We had a low-profile shower installed instead of the tub that I had to climb up into. When we talked to the salesman there was a misunderstanding. He was showing us samples for color and shapes and when we got the actual product installed, it wasn't those small tiles. Those were samples and we didn't understand them as just being samples. We thought they were the actual tiles that were being put.

Moreover, I didn't like the pressure sales for getting the job. For example, it was quoted as so much money, like $8,000. But if I paid half or paid cash money, I could get it discounted for so much. There are also additional discounts if it was signed that day, and also if I did such and such. That's to push things along too quickly. I had second thoughts after that, just like buyer's remorse after is all said and done. Then it was $7,600 for a 3x6 shower and that's quite a chunk of money for that much.

We learned our lesson to ask more questions, and be more precise. But we had no problem with the installer. He did a fantastic job. We were really happy with his work. He got the job done in the specified time and it was all cleaned up and ready to go in two days. So overall, I'm satisfied with the installation but I wasn't satisfied with the way it was contracted. I probably wouldn't recommend them mainly because of how the sales tactics were done.

Hello Susan,

Wow! Thank you for such a wonderful review! We're so happy to hear that Zac took great care of you and we will make sure that he reads your encouraging words.

We love hearing that our receptionist was helpful and that everything went smoothly with our installation team. We'll let them know that you appreciated their neatness and politeness.

We really hope you enjoy your new bathroom!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: April 20, 2017

Our bathroom hadn't been remodeled in 20 years. We wanted to do something quickly, something to kick-off our remodel. I knew that if we had that done, then the rest of the remodel would follow soon. I also knew it would be a one-day thing with Re-Bath so we contacted them. We had our walk-in shower done. We had a very positive experience with Zac. He came very quickly when we initially called, and he came when he said he could. The woman in the office who set up the appointment was very helpful, and the installation people came at the time they said they were going to. My husband stayed with them through the morning. I came home in the afternoon and stayed with them. It was smooth, and they didn't really need much from us. It was a good installation day. They were clean, neat, and polite. The follow-up was good, too. They came through with everything they promised.

Hi Judy,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Bath on Consumer Affairs! We are so happy that you felt comfortable trusting our experienced team with your bathroom remodel. We hope that you are enjoying it! Please let us know if we can help in the future. All the best!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: April 18, 2017

I moved into a condo and I didn't like the shower and the bathroom in my unit so it was time for an overhaul. I had no prior experience with Re-Bath but when they came out to give me a quote, they seemed knowledgeable so that's why I went with them. The sales rep showed me the different patterns and things that Re-Bath does. I also went out at East Beltline, shortly after 28th Street and I went to their showroom house. The installation team ran into a few snags when they took out my old unit but it was nothing that they didn't know about and they fixed it immediately. Overall, I'm very happy with what Re-Bath did.

Hello Donna,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Bath on Consumer Affairs! We're glad to hear that your sales rep was friendly and that we were recommended by your friend.

We hope that you are enjoying your new bathroom! Please call our corporate office if you need further assistance with the expanding door.

Thanks so much!

1-800-426-4573

Original review: April 17, 2017

Our bathroom was 50 years old, so we decided to have it remodeled. We decided on Re-Bath because we had a friend that had used it and they were very happy. The Re-Bath sales rep was very friendly. We ended up purchasing everything- a bathtub, shower, shower doors. However, I have the cabinet where the lavatory is and it has a door that has expanded from the frame. Two people have come out and they've taken pictures but nothing's been done yet. But overall, we're very happy with the remodel.

Hello Barry,

We are thankful for your time and willingness to write a review to let us know how we are doing. We love when friends recommend us to their friends!

We're pleased to hear that you had superior interactions with our installation team and sales reps. We're also thrilled that you like your new shower!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: April 16, 2017

Some friends of ours that we know very well recommended Re-Bath to us so we purchased a shower from them about 10 weeks ago. I had superior interactions with their installation team and sales reps and I absolutely like my shower.

Hello Lillie,

We can't begin to tell you how nice it is to hear words of encouragement and appreciation! We're happy to hear that you had great experiences with Re-Bath handling both of your bathroom remodels!

We're so pleased that you are enjoying your new bathroom and we're just a phone call away should you need anything at all.

Warm regards,

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: April 15, 2017

When I lived in Arizona I had Re-Bath do a tub for me. I live in Texas now where I just bought a house and the bathtub in the second bathroom was 30 years old. The fixtures are worn and I could hardly turn the water off and on. I had it remodeled because there's a lot of crud around the tiles and I wanted to get rid of it. The experience with Re-Bath went real good. We bought a tub and a shower from them. The sales rep was very nice and explained things to me. I purchased back in January and it took a month or more for them to get started on it but once they got started, it went real fast. It just took them a day but of course the other person that had to come and spray the tub took another day but it went really nice. I was real pleased with them like I was the first time they did my tub in Arizona. It was very pleasant and they did a nice job.

Hello Mona,

We are so delighted to hear to hear that your mother is enjoying her new walk-in tub! We are honored by your choice to do business with us and it was a pleasure to serve you.

All the best,

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: April 14, 2017

My mother is elderly, so we decided to remodel our bathroom and she preferred Re-Bath over other companies. We bought a walk-in tub a couple of months ago. It has a nozzle you can use to wash off afterwards and it has air and water jets. It was pretty large and could fit almost two people. Also, the sales guy was great and he was very personable. The installation team was awesome and they did very seamless work. We had a good experience with Re-Bath.

Hello Donald,

We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our company! Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Consumer Affairs - it means a lot to our team.

We'll be sure to let them know that you appreciated their willingness to answer questions and that you are happy with their installation work.

We hope you enjoy your new shower for years to come!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: April 13, 2017

My mom used Re-Bath a couple of years ago, so I purchased my shower walls and the attachments from them, too. The installation took 5 hours and their installation team did very well. They were knowledgeable and every time I had a question, they answered it. I had a great experience with Re-Bath.

Hello Anthony,

It means the world to our team that you would take the time to post such a detailed and wonderful review! You were a pleasure to work with and we were happy to work around your schedule. Our clients are always first priority!

We hope that you're enjoying your bathroom remodel and we wish you and your wife the very best!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: April 12, 2017

We have been shopping around to redo our bath, so when my wife and I wanted to check Re-Bath out, we called them and had someone come out and take a look and see. They then gave us an estimate and it all kicked off with them. The sales rep, Colleigh, was wonderful and very thorough. He explained everything and went through every piece of the process. He talked in layman's terms so that way we understood. I appreciate this because it covered everything. We were pretty pleased with his presentation, and that's how the deal was sealed. We got Re-Bath to redo the bathroom and a countertop in the sink area in late February or early March.

It was good that the installation team also worked with us on the schedule, because my wife and I both work Monday through Friday. Initially, it was difficult trying to schedule a time for the installation because neither one of us could get off work. It just so happened that there was a holiday, President's Day, so during that time, they came and were able to do the majority of the work on that holiday that we both were off work, and they finished up the next day. Everything went well with Re-Bath. We really appreciated and were very pleased with everything. That's why we've recommended them to others already.

Hello Mary,

Thanks so much for leaving us this wonderful review! We were honored to be a part of your bathroom remodel and we thank you for choosing Re-Bath! It was a pleasure to serve you.

We hope that you're enjoying your new bathroom!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: April 3, 2017

Our bathroom needed remodeling. I went with Re-Bath since they were recommended by Home Depot and that if there was a problem, Home Depot would stand by behind Re-Bath. Home Depot wouldn't have a company connected to them that wasn't up to their standards. The lady rep came by and explained everything and then within a few days, the installers came. They stayed busy and cleaned up afterwards. I appreciate what Re-Bath has done.

Hello Raquel,

We're so glad to read that our team was professional, efficient and clean! We can't thank you enough for recommending us to others as this is the highest compliment you could pay us.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave us a review - it was an honor to serve you. We hope you enjoy your new shower for years to come!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: April 1, 2017

My house is old and it needed updating. And so, I decided it was time to remodel my bathroom. I bought a shower two months ago from Re-Bath. Their sales rep was very professional. Also, their installation crew was very efficient and they cleaned up after themselves. Since then, I've been recommending Re-Bath to my family and friends who come over. I've told them how nice my shower looks and how quick and easy it is to clean.

Hello Lori,

Thank you so much for the glowing review of our services. This means a lot to our team and happy to hear that everything was top-notch! We hope you enjoy your new bathroom for many years to come!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: March 29, 2017

My old bathroom was old so I had it remodeled. I liked Re-Bath's product so I purchased a shower stall with a glass door from them, and I'm also redoing my other bathroom with a bathtub and door. The sales lady took her time to explain everything to me, and the installation guys were great and they cleaned up. Their pricing was high but I would highly recommend Re-Bath.

Hello Vickie,

We are sorry to read your review as this is not the type of experience we want you to have. Our corporate team will be able to help. Will you please reach out to our Customer Response Team so we can assist you? 1-800-426-4573.

Thanks Vickie,

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: March 22, 2017

6 months to complete. Way too expensive. I expected quality materials for a high price. Instead it looks like thin vinyl. They kept sending out one man and he didn't have enough experience, so mistakes were made and more time added. After using the shower for a couple of weeks we already have mildew problems. The shower pan they built isn't solid feeling, even after they had to completely redo it since it didn't drain the first time. It still moves a little. I hate the shower I spent thousands on.

Hello Linda,

We can't thank you enough for leaving us such a fabulous review! It is so nice to read words like yours and it's helpful for others to read about your experience with our company.

We hope you enjoy your new bathroom for many years to come!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: March 15, 2017

We contracted with ReBath of Mid-Florida in early 2012. They did a beautiful job on both bathrooms in an older home that required new plumbing and extensive framing due to water damage that had rotted the wood. The price was reasonable. They showed up and completed the work when they said they would. Fast forward to 2017. We needed repairs with a drain and one shower head. The office staff was extremely responsive. They confirmed that they would repair it, how long the parts would take to come in and when the work would be done.

The second issue was a transfer of warranty to the new owner of the home. Again the office staff acknowledged our request for information about this in a timely manner. It is crucial for a company to be successful to return phone calls and address issues the client has. It is rare. This company is responsive and does what they say they will do. We highly recommend using this company for your bathroom remodeling needs.

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for taking the time to review our business - this means the world to us! We were honored to work on your bathroom remodel and we hope you enjoy your new space for many years! Thanks Matthew!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: March 12, 2017

I looked at a couple of different options and I liked the rep of Re-Bath who came out. He had the samples and we talked about prices. I made my purchase last November. I got a bathroom re-do, new tiles and new shower. The installation team was terrific. They came on time, walked me through what they were gonna do and they did it. I was happy with it.

Hello Matt,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with our company. Our corporate team would like to make sure that you are taken care of. Will you please reach out to our Customer Response Team so we can assist you?

Thanks Matt. We look forward to connecting with you.

1-800-426-4573

Original review: March 8, 2017

I had a full stand up shower installed in September 2016. After 1 month of use I noticed water coming from behind my wall. I called for service and the installer came back to find that the shower head was loose behind the wall causing the leak. In November 2016 I called back to inform the installer (Indianapolis branch) that I had visible mold growing where the water was leaking. They came in and sprayed a mold killer and told me to contact them if it returned. Of course the mold returned and I called again. In November I get a call from the insurance company stating that they are now involved to get this fixed. Long story short... my floor around and under the shower is 100% saturated with water and visible Black mold. Now Rebath (Indianapolis) states that they do not want to do business with me and that I would need to fix it myself. I would love to have someone from the Corporate Office contact me so that I can get this fixed.

Hello CC,

What a wonderful review you've posted for our company - thank you! We enjoyed working with you and we are thrilled that you are so pleased with your final product. It's so nice to hear that our team was nice, agreeable and trustworthy - we'll make sure to let them know you said so.

Enjoy your new bathroom remodel!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: March 7, 2017

What made me feel better about Re-Bath is because it's through Home Depot, and Home Depot stands behind their work and their workman. If I had somebody to go back against, I could be sure that they were as good as they were supposed to be. Re-Bath came out and did the measurement. They let me pick out all of the colors and the finish so that I got exactly what I wanted. I had a small dark bathroom so I wanted something light and bright. I already had a good idea of what I wanted.

The process was slow because they had to custom order everything. Mine's a double sized shower with custom shower doors, fixtures, and bars. I wanted extra stuff and then changed my mind a couple of times and the people were good to me. They were wonderful to work with. When they put the doors in and they were not to my satisfaction as they were too short and water would splash out 'cause we're both very tall people, I told them it was not going to work and they said they were going to fix it for me, which was cool. We also had a water leak and they had to rip out all of the underlying wood and replace all the wood that was rotten. It took them a couple of days and I had a new shower. They did a beautiful job and cleaned up after themselves. The people were nice, agreeable and trustworthy.

Hello Patty,

Thank you for your wonderful and thorough review! It is always nice to hear when clients find our team exceptional. We are happy to hear that they were professional, tidy, appropriate and helpful. This is the type of service we strive for. Thank you for trusting us with your bathroom remodel and sorry that the jackhammer took you by surprise!

Enjoy your new bathroom!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: March 5, 2017

The tiles and the base of the shower were cracked and leaking. I had some guys come out and look at it, and they immediately shied away from doing anything to it for fear of what would be underneath the tiles, as far as wood rot and termites. They just said, "Oh, lady. You really need to get somebody that is licensed and bonded. Because if there's problems under here, you want to make sure that somebody's not going to walk out on you and hit the road after they tear your shower apart." I was convinced. I made the call and Re-Bath was able to meet with my husband. We got a shower stall.

Two fellows came out to install. I was in and out during the couple of days that they were there, but my husband was very pleased with the professionalism of the men that came out and continued to keep in contact with us. All have been professional, very appropriate, and helpful. It seemed like they worked together as a team, kept everything neat and tidy, and I was pleased too. However, neither my husband nor I really realized that when they were going to do the installation, they would have to jackhammer the shower floor. I was thinking they would just take off the tiles that were there and cover. But what they actually had to do was jackhammer the foundation in the shower in order to change out the drain and make the drain bigger. I didn't realize they would have to do that and my husband didn't seem to remember that that was part of the deal.

The jackhammering shook some tiles loose in the adjacent bathroom around the sink. I didn't notice it for a couple of days. We called and Re-Bath sent somebody right out to fix all that and it's all fine and dandy. Other than that, I haven't had any other issues, worries, or problems. We're very pleased with our shower. Everything was pleasant, nice, and clean. I felt the whole installation was professional and they certainly had it all figured out. For as big of a job as it is, it seemed that the methodology was spot on.

Hello Teresa,

Getting reviews like yours is one of our favorite things! Thank you for taking the time to post a 5-star review on Consumer Affairs for us - it really means a lot to our team.

We're so glad to hear that you are loving your new bathroom - that's what we're all about!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: March 4, 2017

I love what Re-Bath did with our bathroom. The first part they did was change out the bathtub for a shower and they did an amazing job with it, so much so that I went ahead and let them re-do the entire bathroom. They took out the cabinets, put in new mirrors & cabinets, and painted the entire room. The switch-off of the tub for a shower started last Fall. They came in and had it done in less than two days. Then, we scheduled to do the rest of the bathroom and since it was a bigger job, that took four days to finish. When I walk in, I feel like I'm in a model home. We were so impressed with how polite the staff was. They did whatever cutting they needed to do in the driveway and had plastic down from the front door to the bathroom so they wouldn't get the floor dirty. They'd also shut the door to diminish the sound and when they left, we didn't have to do anything because they had cleaned up. Re-Bath is a wonderful company.

Re-Bath Company Profile