Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.17/5

Founded in 1979, Re-Bath has remodeled over 1 Million bathrooms while providing the highest quality solutions, backed a lifetime warranty, to every homeowner we service. Our employees and partners understand the value of contractor trust and timely project completion, and strive to deliver on that promise at every opportunity. At Re-Bath, we believe inspired design, comfortable function, and safe living should be available to everyone.

Re-Bath Gallery (4)
View More View More

Re-Bath Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

This is our second Re-Bath. We requested the same representatives to come out because of our experience with him the first time. His name is Heath and he has such a good personality and very informative. We were laughing and joking. I didn't feel like I was talking to a used car salesman. It was honest, open, and aboveboard. He showed us all the products. We also requested the same installer because of the experience we had the first time.

They did everything I asked them to do. I wanted a four-foot vanity and I wanted it moved over enough so that I could hide my clothes hamper at the other end because it was sitting where you walked into the bathroom. They said they could put the countertop from the edge of the vanity all the way to the wall. Then, they said instead of just leaving it open and putting ledges to hold it up, they decided that the best way to make it look nice was to have two panels--one on the sidewall and another on the back wall so that it matched the cabinet and if ever I decide that I'd move that out of there and have a little vanity chair, then I'd have that space to do makeup. It looked so nice in there.

I know it was expensive, but it was well worth it. We also talked with a couple of other companies and had gotten quotes but all they did was the tub or the shower. I wanted the whole thing done. We were afraid to do it piecemeal because what if someone came in to do the floors and messed up the tub that someone else had installed? This was another reason that we went with Re-Bath for the second time. We had tile and I wanted it gone. Then whenever they took the tile out around the tub, they left the tile on the floor because it was in good shape. Now, in the first bathroom, the subfloor was not in great shape, so they took out the tile and had to redo the subfloor.

My husband and I are old. I can't get down on the floor, on my hands and knees and scrub 'cause I have arthritis in my hands and he has back issues. I want something that's gonna be easy to take care of, to clean, not something that looks nice, and it's gonna be real labor-intensive for me to take care of. Plus, it would increase the value of our house as well for them to match. After he left, we thought we could actually be with this guy. He's such a nice guy. We felt like we had common ground with him.

I'm thrilled with my new bathroom. I've told my friends and family all about how good the experience was and how I was not out of a bathroom for months. This house was built in the early 70s, so it was a light harvest gold. But now, it looks sleek and modern and it's so much more functional. We loved the first one and we love the second one just as much. I just wish they did kitchens.

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

Erin was the one who came and talked to me about Re-Bath. She helped me a lot and I loved her. Reed did the wire and he was great. He was the only one that did the work except for the plumber. He was very polite, and I loved him too. Even though it was just Reed, he got the work done by three and a half days. This house was built in the 60’s. I work at home so I was able to see all that was under there and all the mildew in it. He explained to me what he was doing and I thought it was great. He kept it like the original, and it’s beautiful. But there were a few things that I wish I had known.

Erin told me that it would be a sliding glass door and she told me they can do it that way, but it may be a little bit tight because it was a small shower to begin with. It's very, very tight getting into the shower. But compared to what it was, it’s a million times better. I was really excited. I’m gonna be 64 in April and Erin said this will kinda age with me. The bars are wonderful. I love all of that once I get in the shower. I can get in and out but my grandson could not get in it.

My mother is in assisted living, but if she was here and needed to get into the shower, there was no way I could help her in it with a walker. So I was thinking more handicapped but I wanted it pretty too, and so it’s not handicapped accessible at all. I called Re-Bath and talked to Reed. He said they could take off the little knob on the second door and that would open it up a couple of inches. When I emailed about it and then I called, whoever I talked to said that I could just put a shower curtain up. But I don’t want a shower curtain.

When the guys came out to give me a price on painting, there was a nail that had come through, and there’s about a two-inch place where it had come through. One of the guys said it was easy to fix. It had a shelf in front of it and they moved it to look at painting the bedroom too. Also, Re-Bath didn't replace the sink but they showed me how the pipes were horrible and they did all that, which is great. They also put in a new faucet on there that I love. But the sink has a cut in it and it’s about an inch. I showed it to Reed and he said he was not surprised because the plumber had a heck of a time getting all that pop out, which he needed. Reed said I could get some silicone to fix it. I feel bad because everything else is wonderful.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I'm combat disabled and can barely move. I got five different estimates for a roll-in shower and the cheapest bid I got was $10,500 for all the handicap shower and bars. Re-Bath said their bottom line was $10,000 but they were only gonna charge me what the VA was going to give them. It was $6,800 so they saved me over $3,000. I had the bathtub side done and the rep gave me a fair estimate. I got a window frame, different odds and ends and new fixtures. They put in a couple of handicap bars for me too. They charged me for that and I was very comfortable with the price. In fact, they matched everybody else that gave me the estimate. I worked with Kim and supervisor Josh and they were absolutely wonderful.

But I was not happy Fernando, the first guy who came to install. He tried every way possible to take shortcuts. I was very upset when he said there was no need to rip everything out and bring the new fixtures in. I told him I was charged a substantial amount of money for that. Also, he did not frame the window at all. We wanted it to be like the picture in the book that Kim showed us but he never even asked how we wanted it. Then I wasn't paying attention when he was framing it and when I checked it out, he was finished. He told me the window was too big to be able to do it the way I wanted it. But it was custom-made so how can it be too big? Also, he didn't speak good English so I told him not to worry about it and go. It was a language problem so I don't know exactly what happened with him. But he was polite and a very nice guy.

I called Josh and told him it wasn't what I asked for. He told me he'll send somebody out Monday morning. Mike came, showed me some samples and I told him what I wanted. About an hour and a half later, he walked out with the perfect frame window. When they do the shower side, I'm gonna ask if I can get Mike back here 'cause he was really good. All in all, I am very happy with Josh, Kim and Mike and I am very pleased with Re-Bath 'cause they back their product. I also have a lot of handicap vet friends who are in need of a roll-in shower and I have told them to get Re-Bath.

Original review: May 6, 2019

We just had a wedding in the family, so our home has gone up 18% in one year and we thought about pulling the money out of the home and getting out of it, and, at the same time, doing the bath remodel. We used HomeAdvisor app to look for contractors that could do it in the area and HomeAdvisor recommended Re-Bath as well. We did the shower replacement and it was done about two months ago. The sales representative from Re-Bath showed up on time and she was pleasant and very cordial. She understood the process and did a good job.

The installation team came out on time also. I let them use the garage as the work area. They laid down mud carpeting, so they didn’t track a lot of dirt in. They did the job quickly. They also didn’t mind me asking a lot of questions and getting in the way. They did a good job and were done within five hours. I like the final product, although there were a couple of things that could be improved on. They installed the shower door, but they missed a couple of end caps, so there were some sharp edges that I didn’t want someone to cut their skin on. They ordered those, then I installed both. I’ve also got a bit of drainage around the bottom seal of the shower door. There is a plastic seal, but it is not quite long enough. The water leaks between the top shower base and the bottom of the door, so I’ll get them to come out and address that or just do it myself.

The only thing they could improve on is the regular routine repair and maintenance. The people at the store didn’t know as much as the salesperson did about it, so when I went to follow up on which products to buy to keep the thing looking new that wouldn’t void the warranty, not too many people knew. Re-Bath would be wise to carry their own line of maintenance products for their shower installs, so they can make some money off the stuff that doesn’t void the warranty. Our experience with Re-Bath has been very good, nevertheless.

Re-Bath response

Hello Brian, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! It's great to hear you had an overall positive experience with us. If you have any further needs or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Original review: April 13, 2019

We bought this house in November and the people who owned the home before had remodeled one of the bathrooms but it was remodeled in an antique way. It had the old Victorian bathtub with the legs. The problem with it was that it was completely non-functional. A woman who’s 5’2” could not fit in the bathtub. It was so small. It was actually beautiful-looking though. Then they also had a nice sink but they had no counter or cabinet space. It also had a bidet and we have never used a bidet. Our bathrooms needed remodeling and Home Depot has a service wherein we talk to them about the project and then they recommend certain providers. They gave us the name of Re-Bath and we contacted them.

We demolished the bathroom and put in cabinets, new counters and faucets. We also put in a walk-in shower and took out the bidet. So we got tons of storage, cabinet space and lots of counter space that we didn’t have before. That was the number one reason we did that. Then we had another bathroom that had a tub and shower which was not necessarily claustrophobic but it was a real narrow shower and tub and it had a curtain. When you’re showering, the curtain would be on your skin. We knocked out a wall in that bathroom, took out the tub and shower, and put in a therapeutic tub. We hike a lot and when you go on a 12-mile hike and come home, to be able to get in a therapeutic tub really is wonderful. The main reason we did that bathroom was to get a therapeutic tub in. The other one was to get a walk-in shower where you’re not touching the walls when you’re showering.

So we kinda had two separate projects, and we were told it would be three to five days from demolition to completion. We didn’t believe that but we said okay. The first project took five days and the second project took three days. I was amazed that they were able to come, do the demo and complete the project in as short a time as they did. To their credit, they also didn’t start it until they had all the parts. They didn’t start the project and worked one day then waited two weeks and worked another day. The first project was five straight days and the second project was three straight days. In addition to that, three days before they started the projects, they said they were gonna start and they were there at the time that they said they were gonna be there. Then every day, they cleaned up so that we could still live there.

The two installers were really nice guys. They were very polite. They recognized that they were disrupting our home life, although it was really minimal. Both of them knew what they were doing. There was no wasted time and the quality was exceptional. They did an excellent job with the aesthetics. The salesman had described how it was gonna look and had some samples, and it looked exactly like he described. It’s extremely functional but it’s also really beautifully finished work. It also had to be permitted and the inspections went without a hitch.

It was really a wonderful experience. Even the sales guy was extremely knowledgeable. He was a really nice guy. They were also honest about everything and the quoted price was the price. We changed some things during the process and they told us it was a change that wasn't gonna cost them any more so they weren't gonna charge us a change order fee. So we were extremely pleased. We're absolutely gonna recommend Re-Bath. We also have another bathroom and when we remodel that, we’re gonna call Re-Bath.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: March 18, 2020

Met with Chuck ** & was very pleased with his presentation. Signed up for shower remodel. Shower was done beautifully, technician was professional & efficient. After installation I had a close call with the bench. I am disabled & security is most important. I called Chuck & left a message but I got Matt. My experience with Matt was a horror. I told him my problem & he told me he had to order special strips to fix the problem & I had to wait a week for it to come in. Two weeks later a technician shows up with a bucket & tells me its a sand mixture that will solve the problem. I had to wait two weeks for a job that took 5 minutes & was not strips. Remember I am disabled. I agreed to accept the solution. After he left I could smell an odor that was so strong I had to open a window & close off the area. Matt did not care & it is a shame because everything else was great.

Re-Bath response

Diane, we really appreciate your feedback! Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 . We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

My nephew in Chicago used Re-Bath and were fascinated. Then I had a shower stall and toilet in one section installed through them. It’s divided by a door and I had a vanity in the next section. I had the shower stall totally gutted. The floor was damaged. They put in a brand-new shower stall surround doors, and they redid the floor and patched a hole that was left in the wall. I was fascinated. They moved the shower head up some. It took less than 16 hours. I like what I chose and the way they installed it. The guy was really a professional. I’m over satisfied with Re-Bath.

Re-Bath response

Jesse, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Re-Bath!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

Everything with Re-Bath during the installation went great. I like the heated water, the whirlpool and how fast the tub drains. And then it has been straight bad. After we used it twice there's no longer power to the electronic head. The company is trying to do the best they can to get it to us working. But as of right now, it's not working at all. When we called they had people come out and take care of it. But lately we have not been getting a response because, apparently, corporate is the one drawing out the issue. And the last, where we got, corporate is sending all new electronics to the guy here so he can install all new electronic.

Re-Bath response

George, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 . We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

The installation lasted for four days but it went great. The guy was on time and professional but he was supposed to order another part for me and it has been almost 3 weeks now since the installation. Other than that Re-Bath is good. I’m taking long showers now. I like using the bath before I work and like the big size of it.

Re-Bath response

William, thank you for the high star rating! Have a fantastic day!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

Creating a Handicap walk-in shower. This was the second bathroom we have remodeled using Re-Bath. From the initial visit with Donna **, to the team of Chris ** and William **, we were very impressed. We were changing the ceramic tiled walk-in shower to a safer and more attractive walk-in shower for my handicapped mother who lives with us. Donna was very helpful in making sure we had everything measured and ordered for this remodel. Chris ** and William ** were very polite, prompt, and knowledgeable. They worked hard for 4 days to get the demo and new walk-in shower installed. They made sure that we were involved during the entire installation. We couldn't have asked for a better installation crew. We just wished we had another bathroom to remodel. Thanks, Rebath for a quality product and quality people.

Re-Bath response

Melvin, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Re-Bath expert review by Joseph Truini

Founded in 1982, Re-Bath is a top bath-remodeling provider with franchises located throughout the United States and Canada. The company specializes in acrylic tub liners and operates out of a 165,000 sq. ft. facility in Tempe, Ariz. To date, it has remodeled over a million bathrooms.

• Variety: The company focuses primarily on bathtub liners that fit over existing tubs, but it also does partial and full bath remodels, as well as install walk-in tubs, shower walls and pans, shower doors, bath vanities, countertops and flooring.

• Certifications: Re-Bath is ADA compliant and industry certified. And the company offers free bath-design consultation services.

• Safety features: The products and services offered by Re-Bath Safety Solutions are selected to create the safest bath possible, including protection from slipping, scalding and electric shock.

• Best for: Re-Bath is best for individuals with limited mobility, senior citizens, people who want to consider aging-in-place features and those who have difficulty getting into and out of standard tubs.

by Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Re-Bath Company Information