It's that easy Request Information
4.13/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1979, Re-Bath has remodeled over 1 Million bathrooms while providing the highest quality solutions, backed a lifetime warranty, to every homeowner we service. Our employees and partners understand the value of contractor trust and timely project completion, and strive to deliver on that promise at every opportunity. At Re-Bath, we believe inspired design, comfortable function, and safe living should be available to everyone.

Re-Bath Gallery (4)
ABBB Rating
View More View More

796 Re-Bath Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 24, 2019

We were experiencing a leak in the walls of our bathroom shower and were frustrated because we couldn't locate the source, after many hours and several headaches we called Re-Bath and we couldn't be happier that we did! We got a bath liner and a new garden soaking tub and it was all completed within 1 day. Our installer, Frank, was great!!! Totally worth the price, it's beautiful.

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 23, 2019

We came into contact with Re-Bath through Home Depot, which is called Modern Re-Bath here. The designer lady Amy came to our house several times and made good impression with my wife. Amy requested for the plumber to come out, I informed him of the leaky pipes below, he said to replace them all. On the day of drafting a contract, Amy had a note pad, we downgraded from a steam shower and tile surround, to their ssb product for a new shower. Small shower with everything else extra. She put the basement plumbing into an allowance, I want to say $3000, she said that should be enough to fix everything. She also sold my wife on closet hanging rods and shelves for $1000 allowance. The total came to $41000 with new vanity, tub surround, and flooring and lights. She said it will take a little bit to put all that in a contract and I left.

She then convinced my wife to sign a bareboned contract, claiming she will add all the detail from her notes in it. Amy said this will get us on the schedule sooner so my wife signed this contract with my name on the top. Amy promised her she will amend the contract with all the detail from her notes and send it to me in a day or two. 9 days later I received the same bareboned contract from a different email address. Not knowing their arrangement, I did not say anything. I did ask Amy before I left if we will get unused money in the allowance/contingency back, she said yes.

Now forward to present day. The person in charge on site is Hal, nice guy. When I asked, he seemed had no idea about the closet system, so I start asking. The next day Hal said there was a note but did not say much more. Second day the plumbers came, I noticed that night they did the bare minimum, not what I was told. I had the operational manager Jon on the phone and he said, sorry, the master plumber forgot to tell them, they will come and do the rest. The next day Jon called again at my work, saying they will only replace patched copper pipes, and only the leaky drain below the tub to pvc. I said OK, the leaky copper pipes are more of my concern. That night the pipe below the toilet leaked, I had a hard time patching it, so I asked if the plumbers can come out earlier.

Jon called me at work the next day and told me the plumbers are coming but for the rest, they will only repair the patched spots, not changing out the faulty pipes from 70s. I started to email again and called out Amy to respond because she had been silent. I got Beth the GM instead, she said none of the leaky pipes are in the bareboned contract, therefore they will only quote me to pay more. She said Amy will email me to reference her notes to show me how these things are not included.

By this time my wife emailed Amy and fearing her closet hanging system is in danger, Amy email back a price list we had never seen before. In the email she claimed she went over line by line, explained line by line for both of us and signed. She listed the ssp shower replacement at $12100 without shower door, hardware upgrade, niche, light above, and no plumbing allowance anywhere to be seen, definitely no closet system. I confronted Beth that we had not seen this agreement and we would never sign off a $12100 shower and not have faulty plumbing fixed.

Their position is that they will just follow the contract, no plumbing allowance, they do not offer closet system, and start to shield Amy. We have Home Depot regional manager Regan involved, he suggested we have a walk through with Amy and go through the original notes line by line. Beth offer conference call only. I have yet to hear back from Beth. I called Re-Bath national customer hotline as often suggested in reply here, they said they are toothless with their franchises. They can ask, that is about it. Yes, my wife should not have signed that contract and trusted Amy, shame on us. However, this bogus price list and false claim by Amy is now documented. Re-Bath customer service gal said it is a good idea for me to shout from the rooftop, and encourage me to do so. Do not sign anything without all the details written down, have to keep your eyes on the ball all the time!

Original review: April 23, 2019

Got Re-Bath to install acrylic tub and walls years ago and was satisfied until I recently got water retention in the liner. Drained it and now the water is back. Called Re-Bath and they transferred me to their store in Cherry Hill, NJ. Spoke to Kim and told her about the problem, and she offered to have salesperson come out to quote me a complete new tub installation. Asked her if there was a guarantee still valid on the job with respect to water leakage, and her response was that a new tub and wall installation would cost a minimum of $7,000.00! Went to the Re-Bath national site to express my dissatisfaction with my experience several days ago, and still no response from them. Thought they'd extend some courtesy to a past customer but guess that only comes with another check. I'll call someone else to resolve my issue.

Original review: April 13, 2019

We bought this house in November and the people who owned the home before had remodeled one of the bathrooms but it was remodeled in an antique way. It had the old Victorian bathtub with the legs. The problem with it was that it was completely non-functional. A woman who’s 5’2” could not fit in the bathtub. It was so small. It was actually beautiful-looking though. Then they also had a nice sink but they had no counter or cabinet space. It also had a bidet and we have never used a bidet. Our bathrooms needed remodeling and Home Depot has a service wherein we talk to them about the project and then they recommend certain providers. They gave us the name of Re-Bath and we contacted them.

We demolished the bathroom and put in cabinets, new counters and faucets. We also put in a walk-in shower and took out the bidet. So we got tons of storage, cabinet space and lots of counter space that we didn’t have before. That was the number one reason we did that. Then we had another bathroom that had a tub and shower which was not necessarily claustrophobic but it was a real narrow shower and tub and it had a curtain. When you’re showering, the curtain would be on your skin. We knocked out a wall in that bathroom, took out the tub and shower, and put in a therapeutic tub. We hike a lot and when you go on a 12-mile hike and come home, to be able to get in a therapeutic tub really is wonderful. The main reason we did that bathroom was to get a therapeutic tub in. The other one was to get a walk-in shower where you’re not touching the walls when you’re showering.

So we kinda had two separate projects, and we were told it would be three to five days from demolition to completion. We didn’t believe that but we said okay. The first project took five days and the second project took three days. I was amazed that they were able to come, do the demo and complete the project in as short a time as they did. To their credit, they also didn’t start it until they had all the parts. They didn’t start the project and worked one day then waited two weeks and worked another day. The first project was five straight days and the second project was three straight days. In addition to that, three days before they started the projects, they said they were gonna start and they were there at the time that they said they were gonna be there. Then every day, they cleaned up so that we could still live there.

The two installers were really nice guys. They were very polite. They recognized that they were disrupting our home life, although it was really minimal. Both of them knew what they were doing. There was no wasted time and the quality was exceptional. They did an excellent job with the aesthetics. The salesman had described how it was gonna look and had some samples, and it looked exactly like he described. It’s extremely functional but it’s also really beautifully finished work. It also had to be permitted and the inspections went without a hitch.

It was really a wonderful experience. Even the sales guy was extremely knowledgeable. He was a really nice guy. They were also honest about everything and the quoted price was the price. We changed some things during the process and they told us it was a change that wasn't gonna cost them any more so they weren't gonna charge us a change order fee. So we were extremely pleased. We're absolutely gonna recommend Re-Bath. We also have another bathroom and when we remodel that, we’re gonna call Re-Bath.

Original review: April 10, 2019

My wife and I called for an appointment to have our downstairs tub/shower replaced. The representative came out on schedule and gave us a presentation of Re-Bath's products and services. He gave us the full estimate in writing. Since we had already asked for a bid from another business, I asked the rep to give us a couple of days and I requested that he call us on the following Tuesday for a decision. He agreed. The following day my wife and I decided to go with Re-Bath and schedule a date for the work to begin. But the rep's call never came...and that was that.

Re-Bath response

John, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: April 10, 2019

I have an already demoed standard size bathroom to redo. Rebath salesman comes out to provide a quote. Says, "We'll put in something way better than the standard fiberglass shower that you see." Proceeds to show me some plastic crap that they manufacture, not too different than the fiberglass enclosure, that has a faux rock look to it. (cheap) "Ok. We can install 2 30” vanities and do your floor (40-50 sq ft) don’t need walls finished." I’ll do that, no toilet, have a new one. Oh and a nice shower door. $37,000.00! “Gasp” no. How about you buy your own vanities? New price, $29,000.00 ($8,000 for 2 small vanities) no thanks. "How about just the shower with a fiberglass pan and this plastic crap we make?" How much? $16,000.00! Let me help you to your car.

Re-Bath response

Brodie, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. Please contact our customer support team at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I decided it was time to remodel my bathroom when I fell and I went with Re-Bath for their price. I purchased a shower from them back in January and the interaction I had with the sales rep was nice. The installation team was very nice, clean and they did a fantastic job. They took the tub out and replaced it with the shower. I would recommend Re-Bath.

Re-Bath response

Hello Joyce, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! It's great to hear you are happy with your new shower. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Original review: April 3, 2019

Re-Bath completely redid my bathroom. It was a whole new bath shower, plumbing, and vanity mirror. The sales reps were wonderful because they knew what they were doing. They had everything there so my initial purchase was easy. They did the remodel right after Thanksgiving. They had to order some special parts that got broken, and we finished the remodel a little bit in February. The quality of their work is excellent, and I'm very satisfied with the bathroom. I've recommended them.

Re-Bath response

Carol, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Original review: April 1, 2019

Re-Bath converted a tub to a handicap shower for my mother-in-law, Brenda. We did the countertop for the vanity, all the fixtures, the shower, and the vanity faucet. The sales rep was great and very professional. We always like somebody to listen more than they talk. Brenda is 91, so you gotta let her figure out what you’re doing, which the sales rep did. I used to be a kitchen and bath designer for Home Depot, so I'm used to making selections. The sales rep had a clue that I might have been in this kind of business, so he just followed right along, and we slow-served it to Brenda. He worked really well. He saw what was going on and went ride with it.

The installation was awesome. It says that the installers need to keep the place in a broom-swept condition when they're done. They left nothing, and Brenda was just amazed at Re-Bath. I asked the installer to explain to Brenda because she was gonna be using it, and the went over everything. The remodel was about $10,000 and in Brenda's mind, $5,000 was a lot. But I explained to her that value is defined by the materials, the labor, and the customer's experience. So she trusted me with the expenses, and as Re-Bath was doing the remodel, Brenda got it. She said all the cuts are perfect, the shower door is fantastic, and everything looks great. She said it was money well spent.

Original review: March 29, 2019

We wanted to get rid of the tub and go with a full shower, and after Re-Bath's presentation, I decided to go with them. I was impressed by the sales representatives' dedication to their work. They guided us and were so nice. We got the wall surrounding and fixtures, and the contractor walked us through the whole nine yards. He let us select everything that we wanted and guided us from that aspect. The installation took about a day and a half, and the installers were so clean and so professional. I would ask them back again soon. I am 100% satisfied with the shower too.

Original review: March 28, 2019

Our experience with Re-Bath... I’m sure this may be confined to the local ReBath but this is no way to run a company and no way to treat the customer. It started with us visiting their booth at a home remodeling show and listening to the sales pitch; we explained our current situation having a tub and tiled on three sides. The sales person told us they would simply cut it into sections and carry it out (didn’t happen like this AT ALL). Salesman came out to the house to measure and write up the sales agreement. Everyone that stepped foot in our house had a guided tour of the underside of the tub where I explained to them the joist doubler that would be right tight to the new drain system.

Prior to starting the job, the local company sent someone to measure and double check all the measurements that the salesman had on paper. Since the tub would be replaced with a shower pan that was 4 inches wider, that meant the drain (center point of shower floor) had to move over 2 inches. At first the person sent to check measurements said the drain would be moving 4 inches after which I corrected saying it will only need to move 2 inches. That should have been our first clue of things to come.

The first day on the job was “demo” day. What they did was cause damage to our house – taking a sledgehammer to the walls to bust off the tile and the cement that the tile was set onto (house was built in the 70’s). The plumbers stopped to install water shutoff valves so that the entire house would not be without water (very nice). Then during the process of installing the new shower base, they drilled a new hole for the shower base … right through the double joist! If you were to google “how to notch a floor joist” you would find a formula explaining how deep a person can cut into a joist.

So while cleaning up downstairs, I questioned the notch depth, whether they have or use inspectors, was told they are allowed to cut that deep and that they “always” cut that way. I explained that sounds like I should call for an inspector; I explained that I have experience in the building trade and the notch looked too deep; the demo person from ReBath decided he had enough and didn’t like me questioning his work and looking over his shoulder; I explained that this IS our house he is destroying. He walked off the job, told us he will never be back, and to call the office and let them know what is happening... which I did.

The next day, a different person came to finish prepping the new install, adding green board on the walls. He installed the new shower sides, caulked all the seams, patched all the nail holes that popped when hammering the walls; he used touch-up paint wherever needed. All in all, it looks VERY nice. The plumbing and building inspectors were called in; the second installer contacted a building structural engineer to determine how to “fix” and support the double joist that was cut out for the plumbing drain.

While looking outside, along the siding on the back wall, I noticed a bump out (or bowing) right along the new shower area – where the excessive hammering took place, cracking a stud, and pushing out. Additional repairs that were done included: disassembly of the new shower (outside wall), pull in the stud that got pushed out, apply the added 2x4 onto the stud and reassemble the shower. Plus they added the support post (4x4) under the damaged joist.

Lessons learned: clarify the “sales pitch”, have the demo people, office people, and work people agree to what is being said, having a more thorough review prior to demo; insist on inspections by having them pull the permits, (plumbing and building), all at the various stages of the process, after demo, prior to drilling, prior to covering walls – especially outside walls. On the PLUS side, the second installer was very conscientious, did a very good job fixing all the damages and installing the shower walls. If I were to have other work done I would request this person.

Re-Bath response

Herm, thank you for taking the time to leave us this detailed feedback about your experience with us. We would like the opportunity to address all of your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I'm really enjoying my bathroom now. We had a tub before and were looking for a walk-in. It's not a very big bathroom but I wanted to see what Re-Bath would be able to do and they were able to accommodate it. I spoke with them and had them come out, and they did well. I purchased the walk-in shower, the vanity and the toilet. That was at the end of November then the work started at the end of January. The installers did their work in a timely manner and got it taken care of.

Original review: March 27, 2019

Our shower was leaking and we kept having people come out to try and fix it. So, we're done with it and had Re-Bath come and rip it out. The sales rep was very nice and helpful. She showed us all the products, and we knew what we wanted but that was way more than we could afford. We made a compromise and went for a corner shower but went bigger. We also got everything that goes with the shower like the shower head and the faucet.

We did it in November but they had to order the parts and it was gonna come in February. However, the glass was leaking so, they had to take the glass out and reorder that. On one of the occasions, the installers didn’t clean up so, there were pieces of metal which wasn’t great in a bathroom because you’re usually walking barefoot in there. Then, in the shower drain, we had one of those chains that helps catch hair. They broke that but then just kinda left it there and didn't say anything, which is not a big deal. I had another one. But still, they should have said something. That was the only thing that my husband wasn’t happy with and other than that, they got the shower to where it’s not leaking.

Re-Bath response

Deanna, we really appreciate your feedback! We regret to hear of the broken chain and will be sure to address this with our team. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Original review: March 24, 2019

I fell backwards, hit my head under the soap dish and broke my shower tile. My daughter knew that we needed to have that repaired and mentioned Re-Bath. My daughter has a bathroom with the shower threshold. It’s just right to step into that I don’t lift my leg up higher than three inches. Everything is so perfect in there. It’s gonna last a long time. I told my daughter that Re-Bath was the one we had the first time. They didn’t do such a bad service, they just didn’t have the quality that they have today. The sales rep showed us from start to finish what it would look like. I expected him to know his product and he did, backwards and frontwards.

After we got the price of what it was gonna cost, it sounded practical and just to me so I went along with it. He wanted a down payment though. Some companies don’t request a down payment, but he said we have to have at least half upfront, which was $5,000. I was happy to provide that so we could get this job started. He said that by doing so, the contract would pick up faster. It did and I was happy when they could start it. Once Aaron, the serviceman who came, was on the job, I felt comfortable. I found somebody I could talk to for a few minutes. Then he’d get on the job and I stayed away from him so he could get the job done.

I expected the job to go well, but I thought it would take more than one person. I’m tickled with everything Aaron did. He was a skilled craftsman and he didn’t play around. He came in, started his work, and didn’t leave until he was finished with it. It took less than two days to complete. He was so clean, thorough and competent in everything he did. He had to go back and forth to his truck to get his stuff. And when he came in, the first thing he did was lay down covering on the rugs so he wouldn’t mess up or stain it. He did a wonderful job and I love my bath.

Now I have a shower that I have the proper equipment to hold on to that’s deep to the studs. It’s not gonna come loose or be shabby. I tell everybody that comes into my home to look at the shower and they’re impressed. The service was perfect and I would recommend Re-Bath to anybody. I also appreciated the basket that was sent to me. My daughter couldn’t believe they sent a basket and almost fell over. Plus, some of the things were ideal. They sent a squeegee for the glass door that I have and that was neat.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I was thinking of redoing my bath and so I went online and looked at different places that specifically do bathrooms. I called a couple of companies that were in town and Re-Bath was the only company that has an actual showroom, so I went with them. I appreciate that because you can go in there and see their products. With the other companies, you come and talk to them but you can't see their stuff. Re-Bath's people were wonderful. Mike was the gentleman who came here and he was very thorough. He spent over two hours here in my house measuring and explaining everything. Then, if I had a question about whether one thing could be done, he was honest and told me if it wasn't gonna leave much room, or if I wanted to consider the length of something as my bathroom is not very wide.

I had Re-Bath take out my old clawfooted cast iron tub and had it replaced with a walk-in shower. I also had them put in a commode vanity, new flooring, and cabinet above my toilet. I have a low threshold because I did not want it up high and grips on the floor were also put so that I don't slip and fall. The installers who came were wonderful. I stood there, watched them, and talked to them. The first day they came, they were here from 8:30 to 3:30 and worked non-stop. The second day they came, there was a bad storm. They did everything they could do, they were here at 8:30 and they left at around 10:30, but they could not do everything that was left to do, which was the ceiling to put the shower up. It was too wet to seal. But they did all the plumbing that needed to be done. They came again on the third day, and they were here from 8:30 to 12:30.

What I got done with my shower, the fact that they went up all the way to the ceiling, ensures no mode. But you could not get what I have gotten at Home Depot, Lowe's or any place like that. With the showers that you can get there, you can get mode but they don't go all my way up to the ceiling. The color I chose for the shower is so calming and I love it. One of the installers even said that of all the stuff that he has done, he liked the one I chose the best. I also love the vinyl flooring that was installed. It's wonderful and it goes with any color. If I ever did my kitchen flooring again, I want to match it up with that flooring. I also love my cabinet and my vanity.

I really love my bathroom and my family who has seen it has been very impressed with it. Also, the price that I paid was reasonable compared to what I got. One of my coworkers whose church has had their smaller bathroom done told me that I got the better deal for the price. I would recommend Re-Bath to anyone. If you're gonna have a bathroom re-done, go to someone who only deals with bathrooms because it's a major overhaul. Don't settle yourself short.

Original review: March 21, 2019

My wife and I were planning to do the full bathroom remodeling. We were contacting several companies to get the scope of work and the quote. The representatives who came to our home usually spent 90% of the time for their marketing pitch and biased stats info in favor of their company. Not so with Re-bath. The salesman Frank, was very businesslike and knowledgeable. He didn't spend time on any kind of pitch. Proceeded directly to the bathroom, took very detailed measurements and then attentively listened to what we wanted to do and gave professional advise without any pressure to buy anything which is not needed. Then he made calculations and gave us a clear quote for the planned scope of work. This was a very pleasant experience, unlike other companies we had talked with.

Original review: March 18, 2019

We bought a new vacation home up in Northern Arizona and we were looking at redoing the bath because it had a tub and we wanted a walk-in. Re-Bath was backed by Home Depot, offered financing for 24 months and guaranteed their work. They also said that they could do it in four days. Aside from the walk-in tub, we also got a vanity and fixtures like towel bars and a faucet, and the installer was beyond belief. He was as good as I’ve ever seen and he did it all himself in three and a half days, not four. The Re-Bath salesman was excellent too and Home Depot was very supportive through the whole process. That guy really made the whole process because that was what I felt was gonna be the weak link but it turned out to be the strongest link.

Original review: March 17, 2019

We had had a water leak and were looking to remodel. I searched the Better Business Bureau site and Re-Bath had a wonderful rating. Tim, the salesman, was absolutely wonderful. He showed me some different options and I went with what he showed me. I had two bathrooms done and Re-Bath removed the existing showers and tubs. Then they put a shower and flooring in. Both bathrooms also had an existing toilet removed and a new one put in. In the other bathroom, the work also involved the sink. The whole remodel took about a week and a half, and the installers were fantastic. They were very much on the date that Re-Bath said that the installation was going to be on. They were very precise in putting things in and were very neat. They cleaned up after themselves everyday. On top of that, Re-Bath was extremely easy to get in contact with.

Re-Bath response

Lynne, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Original review: March 16, 2019

My house has one and a half baths and we really needed two full baths. Besides that, we had a lot of damage from some flooding that had happened last summer, so the baths needed to be redone and we were looking into how we could do it. When I really got serious about needing our bathrooms redone, I saw that Re-Bath had a little place over here at one of the malls that I drove by. I stopped by to see what they had and to talk to them, but no one was there. I left them a message and they called me back. Re-Bath stayed in contact and made an appointment for a designer to talk to us.

Johnny came and he did a very good job. He was very thoughtful, polite and understanding. Everything looks good apart from what we are noticing with the walk-in shower. He told us how to do the doors where the water wouldn't come outside at the walk-in shower, but my husband has been saying that it doesn't matter how he does it. He still ends up with water on the floor, so we are having to make sure that we have a towel handy when somebody gets out of the walk-in shower.

Still, we are really liking everything else. I had to adjust because I was used to cleaning with bleach, but you don't do that to these things, you use the more nature-friendly or more natural products. It is a bit of an adjustment for me, but it will be okay. I would definitely recommend Re-Bath. We had a lot of work done, so it was very pricey and the interest rate was high on the loan. But as far as the work and the company are concerned, there are no problems.

Original review: March 15, 2019

Sad to say our experience with Re-Bath was just un-called for, but I will keep this simple and factual. First of all we had our consult with the sales rep, we picked out the layout, the color, the doors, the shower head, the handles, etc... and gave a deposit for the work. Additionally we were told it would be a couple weeks before they could complete the one day install and we would be contacted. No one contacted us after a month or so, we called them! Then the install was set up, the guy came and asked us what he was supposed to do! We told him and he started the one day install that turned into more than one day!

Then after he installed the shower and knobs he said they were down, wait where are the doors? They said we were supposed to get that ourselves from another company! Umm and then had to go back and forth with Home Depot and Re-Bath with the he said/she said issue on the doors, for Re-Bath to finally call and say, "After further investigation you guys seem like good guys so we are gonna do you a favor cause we found some doors that will work!" Additionally this was over 1 month later! We requested a refund because their one-day obligation was not honored and Home Depot who we purchased the services through, just communicated with Re-Bath and only got back to us once or twice during the early stages of this situation afterwards taking Re-Bath's word on their commentary with us! Just Sad. We will never use Re-Bath again or recommend them.

Re-Bath response

Charles, it's upsetting to hear that your experience was anything but stellar. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I started cleaning my tub with the recommend products. The tub would not clean. It was getting dirtier. I went to other products nothing happened. Now they told me to soak it in bleach and Palmolive. Nothing happen. It is still a dirty $5,000 mess.

Re-Bath response

Lois, we regret to hear about the cleanliness of your tub. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Re-Bath has been around a long time. Recently, they put in a new shower for me. The rep was very good and d knew his job. He knew exactly what had to be done. Two fellows came here for the installation and they were both extremely knowledgeable about what to do. I used to be in the construction business, so I knew what to expect. They did an excellent job and I’m very satisfied with the finished result. Empire does very good work and you're not gonna find much better.

Re-Bath response

Robert, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Take care!

Original review: March 9, 2019

Re-Bath gave us the best deal so we went with them. They did the walk-in bathtub and new countertop, floors, vanity, and mirrors. It took them nine days to do the whole thing. The representative that we dealt with was very nice. He didn't push at all but just explained everything to us. The installation crew was very good. I would tell people to have Re-Bath do their bathroom remodel right away.

Re-Bath response

Hi Roger, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! We hope you have a great day!

Original review: March 8, 2019

I had used Re-Bath before so I went with them again. My experience with them has been very positive. Their people were very friendly and helpful. They've always had good suggestions and even when I didn't wanna listen to them, I always knew what to do. The reps have always been very professional and polite. I could call or email them, and they always got right back to me. The installers showed up on time, worked late, and did everything. They cleaned up afterwards and cut away all the stuff that they threw out. They did the job correctly. In my first time going with Re-Bath, a showerhead broke within the year. I told them and they replaced it. I really appreciate what they've done for me and I've recommended them to other people.

Re-Bath response
Charlotte, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience with us! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Best wishes,

Re-Bath

Original review: March 7, 2019

I talked to several other companies and Re-Bath was more down to home. And they were reasonable. After shopping around, they were a hair more than another company, but the other company didn't give us good vibes. Re-Bath told us everything we needed to know and were very upfront and good people. The installers were great people. They took out an existing shower, put in a new shower with a seat, and then put in a new countertop with two new sinks. It was nice. They did a good job and cleaned up well. They actually did it ahead of schedule, so we were very happy. The actual work only took two days, but they said it would probably be 10 weeks or so before they could get to it, which was okay for us. And it was six weeks and they were able to do it.

Re-Bath response

Al, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help. Take care.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Re-Bath installed a new shower, flooring and toilet for me. The reps were very knowledgeable and the installation guy was a hard worker. The overall quality of the finished result was great.

Resolution response: March 23, 2019

The company did come out and do some repairs that make it look much better. I am much happier with the appearance of the product and appreciate that they did address our concerns. I am still upset that we were mislead by some of the things the sales person said, but I would change my opinion of the product overall to be much higher.

Original review: March 5, 2019

Don't believe the promises the sales guy makes while he is in your home. They will promise you they are committed to making everything perfect. Then they film you while you are in the bathroom and they are just stating what you've ordered and don't bother to mention their commitment to getting it right. Then they use that film to say "we never promised that" and, "We aren't fixing that."

On top of that, they make modifications like moving your shower head up 2 feet when you are only 5 feet tall so that you can't even reach your shower head and then tell you to go buy more plumbing and put it in yourself so that you can fix their error at your expense. Plus they make STUPID choices without consulting you like using white caulk under your bone colored toilet on your dark brown floor. They make crooked joints in your shower and try and cover it with wide sloppy grout dark brown grout and then tell you, "Oh well we can't change it." Bad deal all around, hire a qualified remodeling company with good recommendations and get things done right. This place will lead you to believe they are cheaper, but only the product and the service is cheaply done, the price tag for the crap you get is outrageous.

Re-Bath response

Hi Lisa, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: March 5, 2019

My son is a Realtor, and he told me to try Re-Bath. They did a whole new shower, the countertop, all the accessory lighting and then the mirror. I was supposed to get the mirror frame and that took a while. I was a little disappointed in that because it should’ve been done before Christmas and it ended getting done almost two months later. But other than that, I’m very happy. They did really good and the clean-up was so awesome. Everything was wonderful. And we’re gonna do our other bathroom again next year and we’ll probably use Re-Bath again.

Re-Bath response

Maria, your feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you. Take care.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I wanted a complete tear-out and redo of our walk-in shower and Re-Bath did a nice job with the shower. The workmanship and the quality of material seem good. Also, the crew was fine and it was excellent with the main rep I dealt with.

Re-Bath response

Hi Renee, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're happy we could meet your expectations. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Take care.

Resolution response: March 6, 2019

Company resolved the issue take down the old review please

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I never seen a company talk down to their customers and treat them like they are stupid as much as this one did. They left the job the last day knowing there was a weak spot, a dip, or what I consider a huge air bubble under the floor. Call it what you want but you screwed up and the point is it was not done right. Correcting me on my use of the word bubble shouldn't even be happening or calling me anal! When a customer is paying you over $13,000 for a job they are not anal. They just expect to have it done right! Not to mention you left mold untreated and just covered it up. Your sales man assured us you would not do that.

A month later you come back out to fix the floor and add even more excuses as to why it's not correct. 1-That's normal. 2-All floors are uneven. 3-Even in new houses floors are not even. 3-I have this exact floor in my house and it's not even. 4-You're being anal. 5-Your joists are not level. 6-Mrs ** you do realize that your old floor was not even. 7-This seam on the subfloor is causing issues. NO actually that is not a seam. That is where you cut a half inch by a few feet out of my subfloor and tried filling it with your leveling putty. And when you put the bathroom back together and called me in to OK the job I didn't say a word. I slid my foot across the area and out came excuse number 8-I fixed it the best I could. The more stuff I put down in this area it started raising the floor in other areas.

Obviously we are not happy and it has nothing to do with me being anal. If you would like me to be anal I can. The shower door frame has scratches from the install and glass door has a scratch and we now have to repaint after having the guy out to redo work that should have been done right from the beginning and it still is NOT done right and yet again the guy left knowing it's still not correct and no phone call was made to us to apologize. In fact I don't think we have heard that one time. Just excuses after excuses.

This was the worst experience for us and we dont even have to say anything when friends and family come over to see it. First thing that's noticed when you walk in is that there's a huge soft spot and now high spots in the floor. The quality of the work speaks for itself. We wouldnt recommend them to anyone. The salesman uses pressure selling and makes promises this company can't keep. Said we were getting what we paid for by choosing them over Tom with a toolbox.

Said unlike other companies that will charge you more for unseen problems. Told us no matter what they found when they took out the shower walls they would fix it and our price was locked in same with our floor that was visibly uneven. We were upfront with our bathrooms issues. We knew our floor was bad and we knew we had a mold problem from a previous leak. Too bad. This company couldn't have been upfront with us from the beginning and just sent us to Tom with a toolbox. Maybe he would have done it right and treated us with respect.

Re-Bath expert review by Joseph Truini

Founded in 1982, Re-Bath is a top bath-remodeling provider with franchises located throughout the United States and Canada. The company specializes in acrylic tub liners and operates out of a 165,000 sq. ft. facility in Tempe, Ariz. To date, it has remodeled over a million bathrooms.

• Variety: The company focuses primarily on bathtub liners that fit over existing tubs, but it also does partial and full bath remodels, as well as install walk-in tubs, shower walls and pans, shower doors, bath vanities, countertops and flooring.

• Certifications: Re-Bath is ADA compliant and industry certified. And the company offers free bath-design consultation services.

• Safety features: The products and services offered by Re-Bath Safety Solutions are selected to create the safest bath possible, including protection from slipping, scalding and electric shock.

• Best for: Re-Bath is best for individuals with limited mobility, senior citizens, people who want to consider aging-in-place features and those who have difficulty getting into and out of standard tubs.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Re-Bath Company Information