It's that easy Request Information
3.92/5
Based on 76 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1979, Re-Bath has remodeled over 1 Million bathrooms while providing the highest quality solutions, backed a lifetime warranty, to every homeowner we service. Our employees and partners understand the value of contractor trust and timely project completion, and strive to deliver on that promise at every opportunity. At Re-Bath, we believe inspired design, comfortable function, and safe living should be available to everyone.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

686 Re-Bath Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Resolution In Progress
Original review: July 11, 2018

I am perplexed at things I have found online with people saying how much Re-Bath charges for makeovers (the prices seemed reasonable). My boyfriend was at my home to meet with the Re-Bath employee and he told my boyfriend it will be over $10,000.00 for ONLY the shower remodel. Seriously??? We had someone else prior to this person coming give an estimate and it was $3,800.00 for materials and labor. And, that was actual ceramic tiling to the ceiling (not some material that "looks" like tile) and a custom door with it being extended out to make the area bigger. What in the world is this company doing? How are they in business? I am at a loss over this quote they gave today. The entire bathroom should cost that, not just a walk-in shower that is not extended per their quote (and NO tub). Unbelievable.

Re-Bath response

Hi Tracy, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Please reach out to our customer support team at 800-426-4573 so we can work towards a resolution. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. We hope to hear from you soon.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 9, 2018

We had had this bathroom remodel done in our previous home and when we bought this home we said we had do it again. Choosing Re-Bath for the job was the right thing to do all the way around. Their price was good and the people were really friendly. The sales team treated me very well. They were very nice, knowledgeable and accommodating. We did the walk-in shower six weeks ago and one guy did the whole thing. He worked and worked then he cleaned up everyday. Our experience was wonderful and I would definitely recommend Re-Bath and the young man that did ours.

Re-Bath response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Original review: July 7, 2018

We had a Whirlpool tub taken out and the shower made three times bigger than what it was, and then a closet on the end of the shower. We put on the solid panel walls. Our shower’s probably 10-foot long now. It’s got a big thick glass on it. We did the purchase three months ago and the sales representative was excellent. Tony was his name and he was helpful and explained things real well. So I was happy with Re-Bath all the way across the board. The installation put in a ceramic type floor, ceramic walls and a window kit. They put on both ends, showers, a tall one and short one ‘cause we got three dogs. We got them all in there and gave them all a bath. Also, I’m a 100% disabled vet and what Re-Bath did is handicap accessible.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: July 5, 2018

We were originally told 6-9 weeks before install but looked like it could be 4 - 6 weeks. Finally got an install date after 12 weeks. The day before the install they say the wrong color base was sent. To make a long story short it was 15 weeks before it was installed. Suppose to take 1 day. Job did not get completed and the next day was 4th of July. Business closed. Told the manager would be here at 7:30 or 7:45 on July 5th. Received a phone call at about 10:15 from someone saying he would be over. Thought it was funny. Was NOT the manager. He finished the 1 day job and informs me that there was something else not done that he did and it would be ANOTHER 24 hours without a shower.

Re-Bath response

Dianne, it's upsetting to hear that your experience was anything but stellar. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team at 800-426-4573 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: July 4, 2018

My mom is getting older now and she can't get in and out of the tub so I looked at getting my bathroom remodeled. I checked Lowe's and I got a quote, and I checked Bath Fitters too. And then an email came up from our Nextdoor app and I also saw Re-Bath's phone number on TV so I gave them a call to see what their quote was gonna be. Tim, the sales rep who came out, was the best. He was accommodating and phenomenal. He came in with information that no one else came with and samples of what the product looked like. As an engineer, I was curious as to how it was done step-by-step and he walked me through the entire process.

The remodel was done in the end of May and I was shocked that it was a one-man job. The installer did it all. He was so respectful of our home and our belongings and he was the nicest man I have ever met. And if I needed to leave my house, which I didn't, I would have trusted him with everything. My experience with Re-Bath was excellent and I definitely love the new bathroom. It was essentially my surprise present to my mom for her 80th birthday. I also hope to have my mom's bathroom redone soon.

Re-Bath response

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: July 3, 2018

I had to write this. My father just died so we are now selling his house. The bathroom that "Re-Bath" "remodeled" is in such atrocious shape, it literally needs to be re-done again. This bathroom was done by Re-Bath no more than 10 years ago, if that. There is absolutely NO reason we should have to sink thousands of dollars more into after what my mother apparently paid you. Your service is TRASH. Anyone who looks to Re-Bath should not walk but RUN away from your business. TERRIBLE.

Re-Bath response

Keith, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience.

Original review: July 3, 2018

Thank you so much Re-Bath! I am (79) and my husband (80) married for 60 years decided we should prepare for possible handicaps. I wanted to get rid of the bathtub... have a walk in shower... safety bars and etc. I went online and found several bath remodelers and read reviews... check with locals... and decided to contact Re-Bath and I am so happy that I did! From beginning to end I had nothing but satisfaction.

Steven my Re-Bath installer was without a doubt the nicest, most efficient and honest worker that I have ever experienced! He helped us so much in deciding where to put different things that would work best for us. Even driving 90 miles and dealing with Nashville morning traffic, he was always smiling. My bathroom is just beautiful now... everything works excellent and will outlast us for sure. So anyone in my area that wants a great remodeling of your bath. I strongly recommend Re-Bath... you will not be disappointed. Thanks again Re-Bath!

Original review: July 3, 2018

We just moved in and we had planned on remodeling our bathroom. For this, I chose Re-Bath due to their reputation. I visited their displays and I was impressed with the quality of the work. The job was a complete remodel of the master bathroom which included the shower, removing a tub, all new vanities, all new floors and subfloors and exhaust fans. There were several installation teams and they all did fine. So far, we're feeling good about the remodel that they did for us.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I had knee replacement so I could not get in and out of the tub. One bathroom already had been remodeled but the other one still had the tub. We were getting a walk-in shower and I got bids from some other places. But Re-Bath gave me time and that was the main thing with me. I didn’t want them here three to five weeks. The lady came over and we discussed what I needed, what my budget was and what I was looking for. I was very satisfied with our interaction.

They finished about four weeks ago and the installation team was great too. I would recommend Re-Bath because they told me it would be three days total and really, it was a little less than three days. And a part of that was my fault because I couldn’t tell them where the shut-off valve was to the bathroom. They had moved the water line from one side of the road to the other side to put in a fire hydrant and I’d forgotten that. But luckily, we had some friends that knew where it was located. It held the installers up about an hour, which I hated. But it worked out. The only problem I’ve had is trying to register my faucets but that isn't their fault. They gave me all the material to register them, but every time I call, I get all of the advertisements and I never can get to the point. I’ll just go on the computer and register it there.

Original review: June 27, 2018

We've had a really good experience with Re-Bath. Before we had them, we had another company that was in the process of finishing the master bathroom. But this company didn't do some of the things that they were supposed to do and we had a really bad experience with them. They were supposed to be done in just a couple of days, but they had been working at the job for three and a half weeks and it was a nightmare. In all that time, their stuff was hauled in our garage, so we couldn't even park our car there. We always keep our car in the garage and I don't like leaving cars out in the heat of the day.

Then we got a hold of Brock, a sales rep of Re-Bath, and he was very honest. He told us that the job would take two days to complete and that was exactly what happened. Nick, the little kid who came in to do the work, cleaned up everything. ReBath did everything they said and they were right on time. The price they quoted to us was right on, with no surprises. They did a very good job and we're very happy with them.

Original review: June 24, 2018

The Re-Bath rep we worked with gave us all the information that we needed, and he was was very nice and knowledgeable. We did a tub to a shower, and bought a new vanity and flooring. But the all-natural stone stuff took a little bit longer and it took them about a month to get some stuff in. But after that, it took the installer a week to do it and Chase was very good. He explained everything to us and he asked for our opinions. It was a good experience.

Original review: June 23, 2018

I had Re-Bath do a remodel last month and it was very good. The rep I dealt with lived up to his word and everything was on time. But one of the installers knocked a picture off the wall and the glass broke on it. All he said was, "I'm sorry," and he never mentioned it again. But that was the only bad experience I had. That aside, the installation group was good.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I was looking for somebody to remodel my bathroom. My husband said he wanted to fix floor in the bathroom. But, he cannot fix it. So I decided, if he cannot fix floor in the bathroom, why not everything? Hence, I decided to re-model everything in the bathroom. Last September, I got some shower, floor, countertop, and cabinet -- almost everything. The sales rep and the installers were pretty good. I'm a really picky person. I have hired so many contractors that did so much sloppy jobs, but I really like the way Re-Bath fixed it. Also, I tell everybody that the after service is excellent. It is worth to pay for a little bit higher price. I'm so happy about Re-Bath. Most of the time, contractors take the money, but the after service is not there. Re-Bath's, on the other hand, was excellent. I will recommend them. They will take care of customers.

Original review: June 13, 2018

Our experience with Re-Bath was very good. They are local, and the time to accomplish it was part of the decision to go with them for a walk-in glass shower. I made the purchase a couple of months ago, and it was installed three weeks ago. The sales rep at Re-Bath came out, took his measurements, looked at everything, showed the product, showed me the quality of it, and went over everything. The installers were also good, and they covered everything up. They were neat, and they stayed until the job was done. However, the door fit was not quite right and something was not finished on the side that was not part of the original contract. They had changed some things a little bit. Nevertheless, they just got taken care of the other day where they sent somebody right out and got it all scheduled. Everything is good right now. Re-Bath is everything I was expecting.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Before having my bathroom remodeled by Re-Bath I checked out all the reviews. That's right, all 600 plus of them. I've gotta tell you, for all you haters out there, I had a completely different experience than some of you did. It did take awhile between placing my order and the actual job getting done but that was because my toilet was a special order. In the end I was not able to get the special order toilet but they replaced my existing one with a nice new American Standard that I am just as happy with. They replaced everything in my bathroom and it looks beautiful! I called them after the toilet was replaced and they agreed to adjust the price. No problem with anything. By the way, I am in PA and used ReBath Northeast. I would highly recommend this company!

Original review: June 11, 2018

I liked Re-Bath because the other ones were too dang high and it was awful. Re-Bath took my shower out and put in a walk-in shower with seat and it went as planned. They installed it, cleaned up real nice and gave us familiarity of it. Everything was good. It took them a couple of days. I feel like I got a new bathroom! Go for it.

Original review: June 11, 2018

Unfortunately I had very bad experience with Re-Bath and when I called to report problem with the leakage they informed me that the local franchise was closed and I have to call the plumber and again have to call them to make the plumber to call them which I think is ridiculous as the leakage has not been fixed at the first time which is very sad. And customer service representative was not caring enough to listen to the concerns and was rude and did hang up the phone without answering the questions completely. Very poor customer service and don't even address the complaints or provide an opportunity to report or request the service via emails. Hope they will fix the leakage and reimburse the costs. If not...

Re-Bath response
Venkata, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and we regret to find out that this was not the case. Please reach out to our customer support team at 800-426-4573 so we can work towards a resolution. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. We hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,

Original review: June 10, 2018

Called Home Depot to get bath redone. They sent out Re-Bath. Charged us $25000. Way overpriced. All materials were around $8000. Labor was 40 hours total. Even at 100 an hour that’s $4000. That’s over $13000 in just profit. Total **. The floor has gaps in it and I have to get them back out to fix. Don’t waste your money. And they don’t do any paint or finish work. Such a rip off that I don’t shop at Home Depot anymore.

Re-Bath response
Hello, it is disappointing for us to hear that your experience was anything less than great. Please reach out to our customer support team at 800-426-4573 so we can work towards a resolution. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. We hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,

Original review: June 9, 2018

We just got a brand-new jacuzzi in our master bathroom and I love it. Everything worked out great! Re-Bath put it in, gave me a demonstration and it was over. The quality of the product is great! At the beginning, we had a little issue. But once they figured it out, we were good. And the price turned out awesome!

Original review: June 7, 2018

There was a leak in my bathroom and when I asked Home Depot if they had somebody who remodeled bathrooms, they gave me Re-Bath’s information. They had a material that was like Corian and it has a lifetime warranty. A gentleman came out and we went through the choice of materials. He gave us the price and we gave him the half down. We had the master shower completely redone last year. Then in Spring, we had the guest bathroom remodeled for my mother who is disabled now. The saleslady, my mother and I had a very good exchange over different places we could put things like rails. We had the countertop redone, the tub ripped out and a shower with a bench put in. We also put a hand shower immediately next to the bench and other things like that that made the bathroom perfect for her.

Mark was our installer the first time and he was so wonderful. We requested him specifically for the second time. Re-Bath delivered as advertised and both times, it took less than a week to have the entire job down from tear-out to completion. Our experience with Re-Bath was fantastic. We were happy and we have recommended them to friends.

Original review: June 5, 2018

We bought our winter home in Florida a year ago and decided to start making it our own. So we decided to do little things to the master bath. Our neighbor had his bathroom remodeled. We saw a Re-Bath truck in his driveway and we decided to call them. We had a couple of other companies’ quote too but Re-Bath’s price was more reasonable. I’m also big on reviews and Re-Bath has some really good reviews. So we thought we would try them and I’m glad we did.

Their sales rep was an older gentleman that had visited our house, spent time with us and went over all of our options. He showed us different samples. He was so good at what he did and he didn’t have any high pressure and we didn’t really feel like we had to make the decision that day. But we ended up making the decision that day. Re-Bath ended up remodeling our bathroom and the installation was phenomenal. The installer was there when he said he was gonna be there. He would leave every night and he would clean everything up. We didn’t even notice that a contractor had even been in our house. He asked us what we wanted and did exactly what we wanted and didn’t argue. It’s so hard to find people like this. So any time I get a chance, I tell people about Re-Bath. He ripped out a bathtub and a shower, then reconfigured the shower area. He put one big shower in and did a vanity top as well.

It ended up being a longer project than we thought but it was not a big deal. Re-Bath thought it was gonna be three days but it ended up to six. We also own a rental condo in Florida and we had some problems with a tenant and some leaky walls. I called Re-Bath and they got out there right away. I’m so impressed with them. They were busy but it’s almost like they dropped everything for us and tried to figure out the problem. We even had them contracted, then we found out that the tenant was being dishonest with us. So Re-Bath didn’t charge us a thing for coming out and just did some caulking for us. They didn’t charge us for the estimate that we signed and then backed out of. I would highly recommend Re-Bath to anybody that wants bathroom remodeling. We absolutely loved them. From start to finish, the experience with them was great.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I had an excellent experience with Re-Bath from start to finish. It was awesome, from the lady who came in and drew the design up, to the guys that did the craftsmanship, and to the plumber. Our bathroom was 14 years old, so we decided that it was time to remodel it. My wife's an executive at J. C. Penney, which partnered with Re-Bath at that time, so we got Re-Bath to do the remodeling job. My wife wanted a bigger shower, so we got rid of the tub and we have a walk-in shower with triple heads. We felt comfortable with the fact that Re-Bath is a good company and their products are lifetime-warrantied, and they back everything up, even though they were more expensive than an independent contractor. Overall, Re-Bath has excellent follow-through.

Original review: May 31, 2018

Bathroom remodeling. This was the second bath I had Re-Bath do. They installed a ceiling fan in the first bath remodel job with had a light. When they remodeled the second bath I told them I wanted a ceiling fan the same as in the first bath. They installed a fan without the light. Now they want to charge an extra $200.00 to install the fan with the light. It was their mistake. I feel that since I didn't get the fan I wanted they should install the correct one free of charge. I have spent a lot of money with this company and to keep a customer happy after 2 remodel jobs is the least they could do.

Re-Bath response

Sandra, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team at 800-426-4573 when you have a chance. We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: May 31, 2018

We were updating the house and the bathroom was outdated. When we looked at Re-Bath, they were all-inclusive and they gave us a price on redoing the whole bath area. Their sales representative was extremely helpful, too. He came out, did an estimate, and went through the different options as to what type of updates we could do, the pricing, and the difference between the pricing. Then he came back after we signed the contract to make sure that things were going right for us. We ended up purchasing the shower, the vanity, and the countertops in the bathroom.

The installers were good as well. They came in, did everything very thoroughly, explained to us what was going on, and cleaned up. They made sure that they put covering over the flooring going in through the house to the bathroom and took care of everything. They also gave us a timeline on the things that were going on and stayed right on track. Overall, our experience with Re-Bath was quick and cost-efficient. They did excellent work on top of it and they fulfilled the contract just as they stated. We will recommend them and when we get ready to do the additional bath in the house, they’ll be the one we will contact.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Re-Bath came to me and the salesman did a great job of explaining what they were gonna do and what they promised in remodeling my bathroom. He looked out for what I wanted and he did not try to oversell. We gutted and replaced the whole bathroom, and we spent $40,000. The installers were unbelievable and good. Everything about the experience was excellent and high quality. It was perfect, from the corporate people all the way down to the sales people and the installers.

Re-Bath response

Lou, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Original review: May 26, 2018

The shower pan was leaking so I had to remodel the bathroom a couple of months ago. I had Re-Bath come out to give me an estimate. The sales representative went over everything and was very professional and nice. I just had gotten the tile done and they ripped all of that out then they put the old bathtub system in. It was just built into a shower, but I originally had a bath and a surround there. The first crew came to do the bathtub and they were really sweet. They were in and out, cleaned up after themselves and warned me ahead of time it was gonna get well.

The second guy came and did the vanity and the floor, painted and replaced the door to the bathroom. He was okay for the first couple days but on the last day, he got testy. I still had some spots on the wall that needed another coat of paint but when I was showing him things, he complained that he had to get to his part-time pizza delivery job and I didn't like that too much. Nonetheless, I'm satisfied with my experience with Re-Bath.

Original review: May 25, 2018

Our bathroom was getting older and we needed a better shower so it was time to remodel. It was finished a couple of weeks ago and everybody we dealt with was exceptional. They were very professional and good to work with. The guy who did the installation almost became part of the family. He was a great person, so talented and fascinating to watch. Re-Bath installers can do everything. It amazes me. They took the bathtub and the old shower out, then where the old shower was, they installed a big shower with a faucet. We've used Re-Bath before and the quality of their work, considering the price paid, is what has kept me coming back to them. We also recommend them to all of our family and friends who are finding a home. They are great people and it's a great company to do business with.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I did a bathroom with Re-Bath 14 years ago and some of the caulking around the edge had started to turn black. They had said that their stuff was guaranteed for life so I called them but the rep told me that they usually charge about $90 to re-caulk, which I thought was strange. But their caulk lasted 14 years and I told them I wanted the same product. So they sent a guy out to re-caulk it and he was here for 15 minutes at best. Then he told me not to worry about it and even when I tried to tip him, he told me not to worry about it. I was like, “Oh my God. Thank you so much.”

At the time, I had also already put in an order for my second bathroom. Brock came and gave me a quote then he had to come back a couple of times when I had to change orders on him but he was great. It was a little pricey though. When I did my first bathroom it cost $5,600. That was 14 years ago and the price doubled. Now, it was $12,000. I had initially called Kohler but they gave me the same estimate and I didn’t want to spend that amount. But then I called Re-Bath and I really wanted them to do it. The cost set me back a little bit and I ended up financing it through GreenSky.

The installers were very accommodating and they cleaned up after themselves. They finished the installation a day early and the bathroom came out really beautiful. Brock even came back and took pictures of us in the shower with the ducky. It was pretty cool. I would recommend Re-Bath to anybody. I get phone calls continually from people that want to know about Re-Bath’s product and we always give them a positive feedback. My bathrooms are great. The material that they used in the older bathroom doesn't look any different than it did when they put it in 14 years ago. Even in the caulking, only a three-feet piece needed to be re-caulked. It was not the entire thing. I haven't had a problem with that bathroom since they did it. It holds up well.

Original review: May 23, 2018

When my wife wanted to have just a shower with no step-up she looked around a little bit and found that Re-Bath was the best one to use. We sat down with the sales rep and they showed us what they had to offer and what the cost would be. They spent a couple of hours in the house. Then contractor's service was very good and they cleaned up after themselves.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I would not recommend nor tell anyone not to use this company if you are going with a bathroom remodel. Everything started out great and I had high expectations after given a very professional sales pitch. A sales pitch that was very informative and explained the high quality of work that they produce. After I decided to go with Re-bath of Tulsa and was given the timeline of work to be completed (4-6 weeks, with a one-two day install) and the amount it would cost I felt confident in my decision.

After I signed the contract and paid half up front I had zero contact from them for five weeks and called them to see when the install would take place is where I felt I choose the wrong company. It took three or four calls to just get a call back from them. When I finally received a call back I asked when the install was going to place and was told “I am not sure, we will have to get back to you”. A few days later I missed a phone call from the sales rep that I signed the contract with and he left a voicemail. The voicemail is as follows:

“Hey this is _______ (sales rep) with Re-Bath I was just calling to let you know your install date is going to be um um Monday April 30 and could go into Tuesday May 1. If this date don’t work for you just give me a callback, alright thanks bye…” The above is the actual transcription of the voicemail that I still have saved on my phone. The dates that the sales rep called and gave me for the install were dates that would put the install in the timeframe that was given to me upon signing contract (was the sixth week). Up to this point I felt things were going good for the most part, they lacked on communication but nothing alarming.

Then April 30th came about and I arranged to be there and changed and altered plans in order to do so. On Monday April 30th I sat around the house all day and around lunch time I called to speak with the sales rep and did not get an answer. So, I said to myself they did say April 30th and Tuesday May 1st so I sat around the house just in case they showed up but realized they were not going to arrive on the 30th. The following day I had arrangements made again to be at the house and around lunch time still no one arrived. I called again and finally the receptionist answered and I asked about what time she thought the installers were going to arrive. Her reply was something to the effects of, "I will have get ahold of the shop and call you back."

I waited for an hour or so and received no return phone call and called again and the same person answered the phone. I asked about the status of the installers and she transferred me to the “shop” and a gentleman answered the phone. I gave my name and asked when the installers were going to show up. You could hear typing and he said I don’t have you on the board for yesterday or today. I told him I received a voicemail from the sales rep stating that the install dates were the 30th and the first and he said sir I have you on the board the last week of July. I again repeated that I had received a voicemail from the sales rep and was told the 30th and the 1st, to which he replied “sorry but we will be out there last week of July.”

So, I got off phone with the “shop” and attempted to call the sales rep again and did not get a reply. I called back to the office and finally got ahold of someone (after numerous no answers) and spoke with the gentleman which I later found out was a boss of some sort and explained I have a voicemail of the install dates and got a no show from your guys. He then repeats what the first guy says about the last week of July install. I asked him why the sales rep gave me different dates and simply could not answer that. The boss guy said, "Sir we will do what we can. I'll try to get my guys out there tomorrow (the 2nd) to get you taken care."

The guys arrived the following morning and began install, about half way through the day the sales rep finally called me back and said, "What’s going on?" I notified him you told me install dates and your guys never showed up and you were unreachable. This is where I lost all confidence in this company is when the sales rep replied “sir, you must have misheard me because I never told you those dates” and I replied with, "Now you're saying I am not telling the truth and I have the voicemail still saved on my phone I would be happy to let your boss listen to it."

This is when he instantly apologized and told me “well sir I dropped the ball we were waiting for your custom parts come in.” The installer came in on the 2nd and were here until the 3rd and did not finish. The fixtures I ordered were mix matched the window was not installed. The tub had about an inch gap underneath it, holes in the wall outside the shower, the list could keep going on and on, it simply looked awful. After the installers came to me at the end of the third day saying the only thing they can’t get done is the window but everything else is done.

This is when he was handing me all the warranty paperwork and contract stating “I acknowledge and accept that the product provided is complete to my satisfaction” and I told him I am not signing it. He said that fine I understand and then gave me the bill with the remaining balance on it. Then he gave me paperwork saying that I CAN’T shower or use it for 48-72 hrs and while at the same time told me I could shower in it this evening.

The following day the sales rep called and said, "How does everything look." I told him all the issues and then he replied with “well your remaining balance is …” I told him I am not paying the balance until the job is done. Two weeks later another set of installers came to install window cover and in my opinion were not happy with how the others crew installed it. They took the time and fixed and finished the job and right after I received yet another call from the sales rep asking for the remaining balance.

In my opinion the end result is a version of what I expected but to be perfectly honest if it were not for the vice president doing everything in his power to right the wrongs I would be given a completely different review. The installers and the VP were very polite and professional but the sales rep the moment you sign the contract don’t give a hoot about you literally blows you off. If they were to have a better individual to be your point of contact through the process then the sales rep I would imagine the process would have gone much better. Overall, the end product is nice but due to the rudeness and arrogant attitude of the sales rep after signing the contract and the general lack of care for his customers I would not recommend them nor recommend them. I will say this if you go with them stray away from using the sales rep as your point of.

Re-Bath expert review by Joseph Truini

Founded in 1982, Re-Bath is a top bath-remodeling provider with franchises located throughout the United States and Canada. The company specializes in acrylic tub liners and operates out of a 165,000 sq. ft. facility in Tempe, Ariz. To date, it has remodeled over a million bathrooms.

• Variety: The company focuses primarily on bathtub liners that fit over existing tubs, but it also does partial and full bath remodels, as well as install walk-in tubs, shower walls and pans, shower doors, bath vanities, countertops and flooring.

• Certifications: Re-Bath is ADA compliant and industry certified. And the company offers free bath-design consultation services.

• Safety features: The products and services offered by Re-Bath Safety Solutions are selected to create the safest bath possible, including protection from slipping, scalding and electric shock.

• Best for: Re-Bath is best for individuals with limited mobility, senior citizens, people who want to consider aging-in-place features and those who have difficulty getting into and out of standard tubs.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini

Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Re-Bath Company Information