toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Dear Elizabeth,

Your review warms our hearts and we are so very happy that we could help you in your time of need. We hope that the shower we installed will make your Dad's life a little easier. Please let us know if we can do anything for you.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: June 7, 2016

My dad got sick and he needed a shower instead of a tub. Re-Bath had it done faster over any other remodeling companies. I liked them better and their price was reasonable. I hired them to remodel the whole bathroom. They did it in two stages because it was an emergency and I needed the shower fast. They were able to squeeze me in and do the shower first, then they worked with the whole bathroom. The sales representative was awesome. He's really knowledgeable and very professional. The installation crew were different guys that did the shower and then another couple of different guys did the rest of the bathroom and they were really good, very careful and clean. Also, Re-Bath was very good at working with the payment. I was able to give them half and then they were very helpful getting me to finance the other half.

Dennis,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are so happy that we could help with your bathtub to shower conversion and that it went as expected. Please let us know if we can help in the future. All the best!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2016

We're very happy with Re-Bath. We have been talking about converting the bathroom to a shower for many years because we don't use the bathtub anymore. Everybody showers. So we thought it would be a nice upgrade. In Moorpark, where there's like an indoor swap meet type of a place, a young lady was passing out flyer regarding Re-Bath. Since we were interested, we looked around and she did an incredible job of giving us information about all their products and how the work happens, so we decided to do the work with them. The installers spent several hours one day doing the work and did a really good job. Everything went fine and it happened within a reasonable amount of time.

Hello David,

We are sorry to read your review as this is not the type of experience we want customers to encounter. Our corporate team will be able to help. Will you please reach out to our Customer Response Team so we can assist you? 1-800-426-4573.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

We do most of the work around the house ourselves. Coming from a family of engineers and a father that built his own house down to mixing up his own cement we are in unique position to appreciate a job well done. We saved for a long time and decided not to do the bathroom ourselves. We wanted a rain shower like the one we had at a beach house we rented several years ago. We have a child on the autism spectrum. Showers are the only place in the house where negative ions (good for the body) are released. We stressed to Bob we needed a powerful jet spray and rain shower.

The 3 gentlemen that installed the shower were hardworking and knowledgeable about the job. Before the shower was instilled we were very worried about the pressure and design. We have well but our pump puts out 50 pounds of pressure well within the average city water and recommendations on the retro system installed.

To begin the handle is backwards, we don't like the second handle, and the doors are in the wrong position to turn on the water before you get in. I was very disappointed that the shelves were glued in and show a seam. This is the cheaper way to go for Re-Bath. It was not explained this was just a retrofit and not a new system. The back is plastic, it looks good but is not the same as a stone backing. My family member has in his rain shower (which he instilled for much less money). The tub's ok. We were not asked which fixture style we wanted I do not believe for the actual tub.

I called the company that makes the shower unit. You purchased it for $174. The 3 workers were here for about 7 hours. There is no way this new shower/bath install cost anywhere near $7200 for labor and parts. I talked to a very successful house builder this Thanksgiving. We were admiring his multi-million dollar inside pool. He too laughed when we told him the price Re-Bath wishes to charge. We have asked for an itemized bill. I was told by Gary you do not do this. This leads me to believe your profit margins are so high you are afraid to show them. My wife is a lawyer and will not proceed any further without an itemized bill. At this point we would rather you come take out your shower and we will find another installer that is not afraid of transparency.

Gina,

We want to make you happy! Would you please contact our corporate offices at 1-800-426-4573? We would like to make absolutely sure that your tub size is correct and that your fixtures are straight.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

I'm so very unhappy with Re-Bath. Sure it seemed great and wonderful what they were putting in and for the amount of money I spent, I could have hired a contractor for half the price and would have gotten what I wanted. Everything from the tub size to fixtures not even being straight. I've called to complain before and they were not helpful at all with my concerns. If I could stop payment without my credit being hurt, I would!

Hello Marcie,

Reading your review was the highlight of our day! We can’t wait to pass along your wonderful comments to Kyle and the rest of the team. We are thrilled to hear how pleased you were with our courteousness, cleanliness and price.

It is such an honor that you would recommend us to your friends and neighbors. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review!

We hope you and your mother both enjoy your new bathrooms for years to come!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 22, 2016

We've had Re-Bath's services twice. The first time we had them, we just needed our bathroom remodeled since it was bad - we needed the walls replaced. They did a really good job on that. For the second one, we needed a bathroom done for the safety of my mother. We redid the shower since it was tiled and sunken, it had a step to go down. We had Re-Bath lift up the floor and put new walls and hand grips for my mom. Now, she loves the bathroom. Kyle, the sales representative was very nice. He showed us the products so we could pick out what we wanted, he measured everything and told us the price ranges that we would be working with. He was very good. The workers that came in were very courteous, nice, finished one day ahead of schedule, and cleaned up everything really well. They were excellent. I've also recommended them to my neighbors.

I had a lot of different estimates and I'd always heard that Re-Bath was very expensive but they really weren't any different than anybody else. In fact, one company was way too expensive. On the other hand, Re-Bath's prices were all in line and they even gave us a discount for the second bathroom because we already used them once. Their work is also guaranteed. If we have any problems with it, all we have to do is call and they'll come to fix it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath®?

Hello Clint,

We, too, remember the days of sharing one sink! We celebrate with you in your remodeled bathroom!

We are thrilled to hear that our team was professional, genuine, consistent and that they communicated so well with you! This is exactly what we expect from our Re-Bath teams.

We hope you enjoy your new bathroom and especially your very own sink!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

The wife and I were sharing one sink so we decided it was time to remodel our bathroom. We liked Re-Bath's product but the sales rep saying that they could come in in two days and have it done was the deciding factor. They were very professional and genuine to speak with about the project. There was constant communication and they even showed up afterwards to provide us cleaning supplies. The installers were very professional as well. They put walking paths down to make sure they didn’t disturb anything or dirty up any areas. They were very consistent with being on time and finishing up when they said they were gonna finish. They also asked questions, making sure I was satisfied with the work they were doing and keeping me involved.

Hello Barbara,

Thank you for your glowing review. It is always to hear when clients find our team exceptional. We are happy to hear that our salesperson spent so much time with you to ensure you were pleased with the final product. This is the type of service we strive for. Thank you for trusting us with your bathroom remodel.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

Our bathroom was 25+ years old so we decided to remodel. We went with Re-Bath due to their pricing and their salesperson's personal touch. She was very friendly. She went with me when I did my shopping and she offered suggestions for putting in the package together in terms of chrome versus silver, keeping me intact with what I was getting from their company versus what I had to buy to go with it. We did the entire bathroom floor, shower, vanity, toilet and medicine cabinet. We purchased it last month and it was just installed about two weeks ago. The installers were very friendly and very helpful also offering suggestions regarding placement of bars, etc.

Hello Ron,

This is such a wonderful review of our services and we can't thank you enough! It's nice to hear when our team has worked hard for our clients and that the outcome is what you expected. This is what we strive for. We hope you enjoy your new bathroom remodel!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

We had a water damage by the tub so we did a bathroom remodel. We saw online reviews for Re-Bath and heard they did a good job so we purchased a new tub, a toilet, a sink, some tiles, and the polymer for the shower from them. Our experience with the front desk personnel and the two other employees at Re-Bath was very good. We talked about all the choices, the cost, and went through all the displays. The people who did the installing were also wonderful. They kept us informed as they did it and they did a great job. They did it within three days and were very effective. We were very impressed.

Hello John,

We will let our team know that you are pleased with both your shower and their sales method! It was so kind of you to leave us such a warm and positive review - thank you!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I sprung a leak and it went through the ceiling so we decided to remodel our bathroom. I talked to the Re-Bath salesman. Their price wasn’t cheap, but it was decent so we went with them. We purchased a shower and it has been a good sales experience. For one thing it was not a hot sell. Anytime someone tries to hot sell, I shut them down and get somebody. Our installation experience was excellent. They did a magnificent job. Overall, I was satisfied.

Hello Sonja,

It sounds like you are really enjoying your bathroom remodel - it sounds beautiful! We will be sure to pass along your review to our team - thank you for taking the time to write it!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

The house is over 37 years old and has never been remodeled so it was time to do so. I found out about Re-Bath from a friend that had them do some work and I also had Re-Bath do the remodeling of my bathroom and they got it done quickly. Their sales rep came to the house and brought all the choices. We got some stonework on the walls, a new commode, vanity, and shower stalls done three weeks ago. The workers were very quick and they cleaned everything up. It was a pleasant experience.

Hello Theodore,

We are so sorry and we hope your wife is okay. This experience sounds very frustrating and our corporate team would like to make sure all of your needs get taken care of. Will you please reach out to our Customer Response Team so we can assist you? 1-800-426-4573

Again, we apologize,

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 10, 2016

Due to both my wife and myself being disabled, we had our tub replaced with a shower. Re-Bath did a very nice job. But, if you want after-sales service do not hire Re-Bath. My wife fell in the shower on Nov. 2 (not Re-Bath problem) and the rescue squad had to remove our shower doors to get her out. While they were here, I called Re-Bath and explained what had happened. The earliest I could get someone out to replace the doors was a week later on Nov 8. Nov 8 came and went and no on came to fix the doors. I called that evening and was told there was a "communication error" and someone would be out that evening. Again, no one came or called.

I called the next day, 9 Nov, and was told that there was a "communication error" and no one could come out until Fri, Nov 18. I tried to explain this was an emergency, that we can't shower, but that did not seem to matter. So, if you don't care about getting after-sales service, use Re-Bath. If you do care, find someone else.

Hello Laurie,

Thank you for leaving us such an encouraging review! We will be sure to pass along your comments to Frank and the rest of the team. They love to get complimented on their hard work!

We hope you enjoy your new tub for years to come!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2016

Re-Bath has been wonderful to work with. From the knowledgeable salesman, to the friendly office staff and the finished product. Frank our installer was professional and did a wonderful job removing our old tub liner and tub. He installed a new tub, liner on the walls and ceiling, and it's beautiful! And he even cleaned up! Thank you Re-Bath!

Hello Gwen,

We loved reading your review and are grateful that you took the time to give a detailed account of your Re-Bath experience. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the final product.

Rest assured, our installer is just fine! The mask really did protect him from all that dust. We apologize that the breaking up of all that concrete created so much dust in your home.

If there's anything we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Enjoy your new bathroom!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2016

I have back problems and knee problems. I cannot stand up and stand in the shower that we have. I also could not get in and out the bathtub. We’ve been talking about it for a long time about doing something and then we saw Re-Bath in Home Depot. We got someone to come out and talk to us about it. The rep showed the material and we were pleased with it. I also called some people and asked them about it and they said they were satisfied.

I bought a shower and it took the installer three days to do it because my house had the walls with the tough ceramic tile on it that had concrete and wire behind it. The installer was excellent and the only disappointment I had was my whole house was covered with dust even though they had the door shut. Also, his safety might be at risk because of the tearing down. The installer had to beat it with a hammer to get the concrete broke up and the wire out. And he just had that little surgical mask-looking protection and he's in there with all that dust. Also, we had to do a complete house cleaning after that. But I was very pleased and I would recommend Re-Bath.

Hello Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to give a review of your Re-Bath experience! We are so happy to hear that everything went as planned! We love hearing that your sales representative was so helpful and that the installers were great.

We appreciate that you trusted our team with your bathroom remodel!

All the best!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

We had our bathroom done about eight years ago but it was not a very good job so we knew we had to start over. We contacted Home Depot and the sales representative from Re-Bath came to our home and brought samples. She was very helpful. The installers were great. They contacted us when they were on their way and did anything that we asked of them. We have not yet used the bathroom yet because we’re still in the process of doing other things with the trim and new toilet but I would definitely recommend Re-Bath.

Hello Scott,

What you’ve described is not what we want our Re-Bath customers to encounter while using our services. We agree, this is unacceptable. Would you please contact our corporate offices at 1-800-426-4573? We would like to make absolutely sure that your shower door is perfect.

Based on your review, we will be contacting your local Re-Bath office to address your concerns regarding scheduling.

Again, we apologize.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

The shower is great but it took FOREVER to complete. This was not due to the contractors that were hired but solely due to Re-Bath's Production Control office. We were told they are very flexible around scheduling and that has been the furthest thing from their word. When a date was scheduled to begin work it would often (most every time) get postponed. Then the dates they provided would conflict with our work. So to meet their schedule we had to take time off from work to meet THEIR schedule. Totally Unsatisfactory. And this was not just one episode, but each and every time the workers were to come out.

Now that the shower is complete the door has slipped from its hinges where the door will not close properly. So we sent out a service request in and it's been 8 days and no word from them. I had to call back (again) to see where we stood. I was told it could be this week... Famous last words from their department.

Now after day 10 Re-Bath calls to say they will be out in 3 days between 8-10 to fix it. It's now 1130 and no one has showed up or even call. This is quite the norm on their production side. Very poor with customer assistance, which happens to be their main job, coordinating between customer and contractor.

If I could package this shower up and put it in a return box I would not hesitate one second to do so. Absolutely the most painful and horrific project I've ever endured. When you pay over 10 figures for a new piece to your homestead you would think you would receive the royal treatment. I assure you it was not money well spent. Very dissatisfying!

Hello Roxann,

We are glad to hear of your experience and that the our team was professional and explained everything to you. This is what we like to hear. We pride ourselves in our craft and materials and are confident that both bathrooms will be worth what you paid years from now. Thanks so much for your review and please let us know if we can do anything to serve you in the future.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

My bathroom is 30 years old and it was time to remodel it. So we had Re-Bath remodel the two bathrooms. Their sales reps were very nice. Also, the installation team was very professional, nice to talk to and explained everything. They did what they had to do and left. All in all, they were great and I'm happy.

Hello Lyl,

Thanks for letting others know of your experience using Re-Bath. We will pass on your kind remarks to our sales representative.

We hope you enjoy your new bathroom for years to come! Please let our team know if we can do anything else to serve you.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 6, 2016

We had a second house that had an old bathroom. It was built in 1950 and had the same bathtub in it, so it was in dire need of a remodel. It was leaking and needed repair. The sales representative of Re-Bath was very good. He explained everything perfectly and knew his business quite well, so I was impressed with him and with the product. The only thing I was not impressed with is the price. Installation went pretty much as expected. They said it was going to get done in two days and it ended up almost three days. This house had some bad plumbing issues so that was fine with me.

Hello Brinda,

It means a lot to us that you would recommend us even with the scheduling issues you encountered. We apologize for that.

We are glad that the installers were courteous and helpful and worked with your husband on the issues he was noticing as they were working.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It means a lot to our team! We hope you enjoy your new bathroom for years to come!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 5, 2016

I needed to update my bathroom and it was a choice of my husband doing it or Re-Bath doing it and I thought Re-Bath could do a better job. We had the whole bathroom redone. It was finished two or three weeks ago and we're still paying on it. The sales rep was very courteous and helpful. Overall, installation was alright. It was the scheduling that wasn’t very well-planned for. There were some delays that were frustrating because we only planned for three days off of work and we ended up having to take five. Had we known it would take five days, we wouldn’t have been scrambling the last two days to see who could get off work and what we could be there for.

On Monday, they were supposed to be at the house at 9:00 but got here at 10:30 or 11:00. Then they were here until 4:30 and had taken a half-hour lunch. On Tuesday, they were a bit late as well because they had a call that they had to answer before going to the house so they got here close to 10:00 and worked until 4:30. On Wednesday, they got here at 10:00. Then on Thursday, they got here close to 9:00. But we had something going on with our family then and had to leave the house by 3:00 so they were only able to work until that time as we didn't plan on them being there while we were gone. And then Friday, they got there around 9:00 and at 4:30 they finished up.

Originally, we said 8:00 would be their starting time, and it was like not 10:00 or 10:30 when they were actually showing up. Most of the time they tried to at least give us a heads up. But it still is frustrating because had they been there earlier then they probably wouldn’t have needed Friday. Either they didn’t plan the right number of hours, or they just weren't there as early as they had expected.

But the guys were professional and courteous. While they were going along, my husband noticed a couple of things that he wanted to tweak. One of the panels or the piping was wiggling or loose. So, he brought it to their attention the very next day and they fixed it and put it to a good standard. They addressed everything at the time that it was brought up to them. The sales representative came out a couple of times and checked on the work. The quality of the work was good. The bathroom turned out nice. They did a good job on it. I would recommend Re-Bath.

Hello Donna,

Thank you for leaving us such a detailed review! We hope you are enjoying both of your bathroom remodels! We are thrilled to hear how well the person who remodeled your bathrooms performed but not at all pleased to hear about the electrician. You definitely should not have had to clean up after him and he should have moved the cat's dishes out of the way.

We will let your local Re-Bath know about this incident and thank you for letting us know. We hope you are able to enjoy your bathrooms for many, many years - unless you move to Idaho!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

Our bathroom downstairs had a vanity that had been there for over 45 years and the linoleum had been there for 28 so it was really looking desperado. Then, the laminate flooring at the upstairs bathroom had been down for 25 years. Both bathrooms needed something done. We were thinking of moving to Idaho, too, to be near one of our married children and I was so tired of fixing things up to sell something so why not fix it up now and then enjoy it. So we had the bathrooms remodeled by Re-Bath. We did the vanities in both bathrooms and did a whirlpool bath upstairs with a shower and glass doors. Then downstairs we took out the bathtub and just had a shower.

The man who did the remodeling was awesome. My son and I were impressed with how hard he worked. He was very consistent. And if he did one thing that made a mess, he vacuumed it up right down. But the electrician who was new to the company really left a mess. There is a cat downstairs and the electrician didn't even bother moving the cat's food and water when he started. So all that mess fell on the cat's stuff, then the cat walked by, sniffed it and just meowed and walked away. I also didn't like where he put the electrical stuff on the wall downstairs. It's on a really bad location. He had to do that downstairs and took the wiring for the whirlpool bathtub from upstairs.

After he left, I had to completely re-vacuum. There was a pile of dust everywhere. It was ridiculous. And he had used our vacuum but didn’t even empty the trash. He filled up our trashcan and left it there. That was silly and I thought he was not gonna last very well. That was funky, but the bathrooms look absolutely gorgeous and wonderful.

Hi Jim,

Thank you for leaving us such a detailed review! We will pass your kind remarks on to our whole team and let them know that you appreciated everybody's performance, from sales to installation.

We want to make absolutely sure that you are one hundred percent pleased with our work so we want to get those sliding-glass doors to sit exactly right in your guest bathroom.

Will you please reach out to our Customer Response Team so we can assist you? Thanks Jim.

1-800-426-4573

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

We first looked at remodeling our bathroom a couple of years ago and at that time, we were not sure if we were going to keep the house or sell it. Later on we decided we're definitely going to stay here. Also, we had a regular tub in the master bathroom and we decided we wanted to go with just a walk-in shower and not have to climb over the tub since we just didn't use the tub. It was the primary reason for the remodeling.

The Re-Bath sales rep was very good. She came a couple of years before when we weren't sure if we're keeping the house and we called her back later on. Re-Bath did the work on both of our bathrooms in three days. In the master bathroom, they took out the tub and totally redid the walls. In the guest bathroom, we had a shower but we wanted to redo it so we redid that as well as the walls. We’re senior citizens and we put in the handicap rails, seat, and stuff. At some point, if we need them, it will be there.

We're very pleased with everybody's performance, from the sales to the installation people. I'd recommend them. We had one little problem in the guest bathroom, though. They put in a non-standard sliding doors. It's a glass door and got thicker glass, and Re-Bath had a problem getting the door to sit exactly right so the door doesn't close all the way.

Hello Glenn,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We can't wait to tell the team how pleased you are with the installation of your new walk-in shower. We'll also let them know that you appreciated their friendliness and cleanliness. Two of the most important "nesses" in the world!

We hope you enjoy your new shower for years to come!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

Our bathtub came to the point where it needed to be replaced so I talked to Home Depot about their replacing a shower and they sent me Re-Bath. Their sales rep was very good. He called, made an appointment, came down right away and we talked about it. I gave him the okay to go forward so we signed the paperwork. I bought a walk-in shower with glass doors and acrylic walls. Their installation team installed it about two weeks ago. They came right on time and they did their work as estimated. They were very friendly and cleaned up very well afterwards. Overall, they did a good job as expected and it looks very nice and functional, and hopefully it will last quite well.

Hello Mary,

Will you please reach out to our Customer Response Team so we can learn more about your experience?

Thanks for your consideration, Mary.

1-800-426-4573

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

Rep came to quote a shower remodel through Home Depot. Quote to just do master shower area was over $10,000. We said we would think it over and get back to them. After thinking it over the next day I called to say we would not be going with them because their price seemed extremely high. Re-Bath said they could give a better price if we would reconsidered. I was not happy that they had not already given me a fair quote. They said if we did not use our Home Depot credit card and financed through them they could give us 15% off the quote. I called Home Depot and they said they do not charge Re-Bath 15% to do jobs through them.

Hello Lue,

We are so pleased that your mother-in-law is enjoying her bathroom remodel! We are happy to hear that our installers thoroughly explained everything to you so that you understood what they were doing.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our services. It means a lot to us.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Oct. 23, 2016

We had bathroom remodeling for my mother-in-law. Everything went by fast and I felt very good about it. We got the bathtub and they took the ceiling tap out for us so it's really nice now. The installers explained the process thoroughly and they made it easy to understand. They did a good job and everything’s working fine.

Hello Andrea,

What a joy to read your review this morning! It's so wonderful to hear that our sales rep and installers were excellent and informative - this is exactly what we want them to be! We will pass on your kind comments to our whole team.

We are glad to hear that your bathroom remodel was a success and we thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Enjoy your new walk-in shower!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

We went in the Re-Bath store, looked around, liked what we saw and ended up purchasing a walk-in shower. The sales rep was very nice and the installation crew were above and beyond excellent. Even when they were in the process and I wanted to ask some things, one of the installers was very informative. He took his time and explained everything. I was very happy with him and if I ever get anything done in the house again, I would go to Re-Bath. Overall, it was a very pleasant and efficient experience. I really love my walk-in shower now and would recommend them.

Hello Gigi,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review of our business! We will spread the love to our entire team. We are glad that everything went as expected and are looking forward to helping you with your wet bar.

We hope you enjoy your new bathroom and kitchen remodels for many, many years!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Oct. 18, 2016

My experience with Re-Bath was wonderful. Every single person that was there was wonderful. I did both my bathrooms and my kitchen, and they were so fantastic and I’m wanting my wet bar also be done by them. I’ll contact them when I’m ready to do that.

Hello Michelena,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry to read your review as this is not the type of experience we want you to have. Our corporate team will be able to help. Will you please reach out to our Customer Response Team so we can assist you? 1-800-426-4573.

Thanks so much,

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

Our house is about 55 years old and it had the original bathtub. We’re going to be selling over the next five years or so, so we wanted to update the bathroom now. Both my mother and my mother-in-law have Re-Bath in their house. We then decided to use them. The sales rep was great and very honest. He let us know the price and gave us suggestions on what we could do because it’s a small bathroom. We had the tub taken out and we did a shower, they did all the walls and the ceiling. Then they also did the walls around the existing tile in the bathroom which is four feet up high behind the toilet and the sink. The installation crew said that they would be there for two days and they ended up being there for one, so they were good.

There were a couple of things that happened that I wasn’t happy with and I’ve been trying to work with Re-Bath on that. I noticed that while the installers were there, they broke my sink, which was not a part of getting Re-Bath. It’s got a huge crack and a hole in it. I asked the installer what he would do about it and he said that it happens. I’m not comfortable running my water so I started to work with the guy at Re-Bath and he told me that it’s probably a stress crack. I told him that it wasn’t there until they came. I texted them pictures of before and after, and that’s been about three weeks. I just gave them $9,000 and I’m asking them to fix or replace what they broke.

We don’t have a sink in our bathroom right now, so we’re using our laundry room because we only have one bathroom, to wash our face and brush our teeth. I went out and bought a sink over the weekend. I was very frugal. I’m not trying to get any money out of them. I wanted to go with the same sink because I liked it. They just didn’t have it, so I got another one.

I am still trying to work with Re-Bath to get reimbursed for that sink. I texted the pictures and receipts to the guy. He called and told me that they'll be coming out next week to replace the sink. I said, “We’ve been without a sink since the 20th of September, like come on!” I don’t want them to come and install the sink, I just want them to pay for it. He then said that he'll get a check out to me hopefully early next week. But then I want my money now because I had to pay out of my pocket for that sink so I am very disgruntled about that. And if I don’t get satisfaction, I will be blasting them on social media.

Hello Jack,

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new walk-in shower! It is so nice to have your bathroom remodeled without ever having had to leave the house! We try to make it as easy as possible for our clients to get what they need.

We are sorry to hear about your bad experience with the sub-contractor. Hopefully by now the issues have been resolved but if not, please give our corporate offices a call.

Thanks so much, Jack!

1-800-426-4573

Original review: Oct. 13, 2016

We've lived 16 years in the house and had a garden tub that we never used. We had Re-Bath take out the tub and put in a walk-in shower. We also had them change out the countertop on where the two sinks were. We didn't have to go the store. The salesman came to the house and brought all the samples with him. The installers were amazing with all the stuff that they tore out and brought in, and with very little upset to the routine in the house. Re-Bath was great but the subcontractor that did the glass work was horrendous. We’re going to see Re-Bath tomorrow and discuss what went on.

Hello George,

Kudos to you for even attempting to do your own bathroom modification! Better to try and fail than to never try at all. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new oversized shower!

Sorry for the delay with your brother's bathroom install. Hopefully all is well now but if not, feel free to have him contact our corporate offices at 1-800-426-4573.

We wish you all the best, George!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Oct. 12, 2016

I've tried to modify our bathroom myself and I didn't do a very good job. So, I needed help and Re-Bath seemed like a good product so I purchased a shower from them. It's an oversized shower about four feet wide and six and a half feet long. So far, everything was good. I told my brother about it and he had Re-Bath do his bathroom too. However, their time frame was horrible. He mentioned that his took much longer to do. From the original projection of two weeks, it took six weeks but other than that, he was happy.

Hello Faye,

We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your bathroom remodel even if the wait time was frustrating. It does take us time to make sure each and every part of your project is ordered and correct.

We are happy to hear that our team took a lot of care with your floors and walls. This is the type of service we strive for. Thank you for trusting us with your bathroom remodel.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Oct. 7, 2016

We've been here at our house for many years, so it was time to remodel our bathroom. We went with Re-Bath after our gift card was approved. The salesman was very nice. I was just anxious for all the stuff to get done. It's been a few months ago when I purchased from them and it took them almost two months to get out here, which was a little bothersome, but that's all right. We got a new flooring, tub and shower, and the installation team did a very good job. They covered the floors and took a lot of care, painted the wall and fixed the holes too. I'm very satisfied with what they did.

Hello Patsy,

It's wonderful to hear that everything worked and within only a few days. This is what we love to hear! Thanks for taking the time to review our services. Please let us know if we can do anything else to serve you.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

I had a very nice experience with Re-Bath. Their sales rep came out and talked to us and we picked out what we wanted. They did our shower, took out a tub in the other bathroom and put in a shower, but it needed the glass shower door. So, they had to come out, measure and put it on. The installers were nice, good and very efficient. They had two bathrooms done in three days but when we had to wait for the glass shower door, the guy wasn’t as prompt as the ones that did the work.

Re-Bath Company Profile