It's that easy Request Information
4.07/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1979, Re-Bath has remodeled over 1 Million bathrooms while providing the highest quality solutions, backed a lifetime warranty, to every homeowner we service. Our employees and partners understand the value of contractor trust and timely project completion, and strive to deliver on that promise at every opportunity. At Re-Bath, we believe inspired design, comfortable function, and safe living should be available to everyone.

Re-Bath Gallery (4)
ABBB Rating
View More View More

751 Re-Bath Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

We love Re-Bath. We have a condo in San Antonio which we bought kinda low-priced and we knew it needed a lot of work. And so, we remodeled it and we did our master bathroom. We were in San Antonio and we saw Re-Bath's advertisement on TV, and we liked it. We went to the main facility they have there and we looked around. We looked at prices of stuff and we thought they were reasonable. We also decided to go with them because of the material they were using. It was gonna cost us a lot more removing the tub and putting tile. So, we have a shower that we remodeled and just decided to put tile. We love it so much because it’s easy to clean.

The sales representatives at Re-Bath were really good. They get back to you if you have any questions. We arranged the installation day. We had to set a date for them to be there. So, we made an appointment so that we could go back to San Antonio and have that work done. They were very good and they did well. We had them do our two bathrooms and we’re satisfied. Go for Re-Bath. I recommend it highly. In fact, I called their office to see if they could do our bathroom here in Corpus, but they don’t have a facility here in Corpus Christi.

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Michelle ** from the beginning arranged & explained everything in our request. She also different finance options available. She was very efficient and was able to answer all of our questions. She confirmed everything to make sure that nothing was overlooked. Jose & Nestor arrived to install our walk in shower. Please note it was a raining that day. They covered everything so nothing would get dirty or damaged because had to do everything inside. They were very efficient and explained every step.

They removed the tub & old pipes. Installed the new pipes and installed the walk in shower with all the new fixtures and safety devices. It is more beautiful than I imagined it would be. I love feeling safe when my husband with multiple health issues can safely take his shower. Jose & Nestor worked the full time they were here. Very kind and very efficient. They had it installed in one day. I also had my 20yr old toilet replaced. Which when it was removed they found the floor was weak and collapsing. They had to reinforce the floor before they could install the new toilet. They did come the next morning for a couple of hours to complete this. Very excellent experience and I would definitely recommend Re-bath to my family and friends. Thank You Very Much.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I had used Re-Bath before and I used them again for a new remodel. My brother lives with me, and he had difficulty stepping into the tub so we had to get a new one. The sales representative at Re-Bath was okay. He was the same one I had before. We did the walk-in shower, and the installer put tiles in. Then he did a wainscoting of the same thing around the bathroom. He also put grip handle bars in the shower. The communication was good and I was very satisfied with him and his work. He was good and he did a good job. I was really amazed because I thought he would have to have somebody else to help him, but he didn’t. If someone I know is interested in doing a remodel of their bath, I would refer them to Re-Bath.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

We had two remodels coming up on the bathrooms, and we had checked with some other companies and didn’t like their products and processes. Re-Bath was our next one to check with and before we called them, we had attended a RVOS dinner. And the couple that sat across the table from us were talking about remodeling homes and a lot of people were in a remodeling process. They said they had just finished their bathroom and when we asked them who they used, it was Re-Bath. They were extremely happy with theirs and so, we went ahead and put in our request for a consultant to come and do everything. We put it in online, and then a couple of weeks later, they got in touch with us. We got a visit lined up, and then we went from there.

We had a tub removed and replaced it with a walk-in shower. We had them add four shelves and handicap bars. We had lots of interactions with Brad. He was Re-Bath's sales rep and he was a lot of fun. He made the process interesting, was very open upfront about what our options were, and he was really easy to work with. The installer did a great job, too. One of things I really appreciated is how he cleaned up everything. From demolition to every step of the way, he didn’t leave until everything was clean. He started on a Monday and finished on Thursday. And had it not been so terribly cold that week, he would have been able to finish on Wednesday. The cold kind of slowed things down. We’re gonna do the other bathroom, too. We were pleased about this.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I just bought the house and I needed a bathtub. I went through Home Depot and got a bathtub from Re-Bath. It's the 15-inch bathtub and I had them do the smooth walls all the way to the top. I also had three hand bars put in. John, the rep was good, and the installation took three days. I'm happy with the bathtub but I don't like the front wall where the faucet and the shower is located because it does not fit. All the other corners are nice and smooth. From the bottom of the tub to the wall, once you get to the corner, it comes to two inches from the other wall. Right at the end of that wall, there's a big gap and the installer shoved a bunch of caulking in there.

I asked the installer about it and he said he didn't remember why he did it that way. But he said it wouldn't leak because it was set in two inches of caulking. Still, I don't like the way it looks. It's not a finished look and it looks like he made a mistake cutting it then he just filled it with a bunch of caulking. I also talked to John about it and he said that Tom, the installer, had to come back and finish and that he had to put a biscuit because the bathtub wasn't as wide as the shower, so he had to cover up part of the cement.

Tom came back two weeks later on the 16th of November to finish it but at that point I still don't think that it fits really flush up against the wall. To me, it sort of bows out a little bit. I said something to John and he said Tom's gonna be coming to look at it. But I never got a call back from John. So, I signed off on it. Tom was a nice guy but if he's doing work, he should know why he did something. Despite that, my concern on the front wall is only cosmetic. They did say that their product is guaranteed for life, so if the water leaks or the pipe or the plumbing is not right, they have to come back and fix it. So, that's why I wasn't super concerned about the way it looked. I just don't want it to leak behind. Other than that, Re-Bath's product is good and I would tell others to consider using them. I would also tell them that they would be very satisfied with Re-Bath's product and the quality of the work that they do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

We had one bathroom done last year through Re-Bath and we had a great experience with their sales rep that we called him back for a remodel. We've been wanting to get the bathroom updated and we also had some leaks in the tub. So, we did a new vanity and the tub. The work was started in October then it was finished just before Thanksgiving. We love the end result and we're very proud of it. We're also very happy with Re-Bath and all of their employees and their workmanship. They do a great job and I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

We needed a remodel of our bathroom so we checked out what Re-Bath did and asked questions. We liked the presentation that the sales agent had -- it was gonna be under warranty. We had the tub replaced. The salesman came in August and they were done here in October. The installers were very precise and careful. They took care of everything as far as being clean and making sure everything was going to be done correctly. We love the way they work and the final product. So consider using Re-Bath and you would be very happy with their product and the quality work that they do.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

My home is pretty old so we needed to do a few things. I had a bathroom remodeling done by Re-Bath. I got a walk-in shower. However, I had the understanding that they would do the complete remodeling of the bath. They were trying to sell the shower and then the floor unit, but I had to buy the toilet and the vanity on my own and they charged labor charges to install them. So, it was not a very good experience. I got the full disclosure after the rep came in and then after we were going through the cost, the sales guy rolled a sheet of paper, but he never gave the detail, line by line item. That paper, he never gave me. I just got one piece of paper.

The first guy who came in for installation did quality work but he took too long. The sales guy who came said they would take two days. It could be done in one day if two people came. And then only one came, it would take two days. But this guy took four days. There was one issue with my vanity. He did not disclose it until one hour before the finish of the job. He should have checked the vanity. I was not told what kind of vanity to buy so I bought a vanity, but they didn’t tell me. They only told me, “You buy any vanity, we’ll put it up." Then the vanity had an extra shelf on one side. He did not check it and then did the plumbing so that I could have used the extra shelf. One hour before the close of the job, he showed it to me. “No. The shelf, I cannot put in because it is upsetting the plumbing.” They did correct the problem of the vanity and that lady was very nice. But it was too little too late and for me, it was a little too much work.

When they came for installation, the shower door was not there. They said since our shower has some odd dimensions, they had to order them. They said four to five weeks but nobody even called me back after four weeks. I had to call them all the way. Then they said, it’d be out in a couple of weeks. They had to install it one month later after the bathroom was finished. At that time, the new technician who came, he made some adjustments to the second shelf, and then he was able to fit in by cutting part of the shelf. They tried to fix it. The technician, every day, his reasoning was, “I have to buy supplies before I come to your home.” A bathroom remodeler should have all the supplies in their truck before they come in.

There was no real passion to finish the job to the best satisfaction for the customer. They may be a very good company, but if I have to remodel my other bathroom, I’m going to go with a full-service supplier who will buy me the tub, the vanity, the mirror and the toilet. I’m going to do it next year, but I will not consider Re-Bath because I cannot do this anymore.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I found Re-Bath online and since they would finance me, I went with them. We had a walk-in shower installed and it was done within a day. The guys knew what they were doing.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Hands down the WORSE experience. My consultant, Scottie monopolized my time for 2 hours mulling over every excruciating detail at least 75 times when the obvious solution was already discussed the very first time we broached the subject. I actually feel hatred for this man. My 3yr old was in the background begging to go to McDonald's because she was starving. He completely ignored my rushed attitude and finally after several, "can we speed this up", I told him that I will have someone else see him out. I hate hate hate this man. He insisted on showing me two presentations even though he knew I wanted to leave. He pulled out every ugly sample in his bag even though I picked one of the first tiles he pulled out. He became upset because I was unwilling to spend my complete evening with him. Ugh.

I wanted to call the police on this idiot but I was just a woman and he a man and I couldn't overpower him but he knew I wanted to get out and he purposely stole 2 full hours of me and my daughters time. All to give me a $16,000 quote to install a shower ONLY in my brand new build townhome that already has a 3 piece rough plumbing in the intended bathroom. Do not use these people if Scottie (whatever his name is!) represents how they work. Ugh, I have learned a new life lesson from this, no consultant is allowed in my house without at least two of my giant male cousins there! And to ensure they leave, I will set off my house alarm the very next time some fool purposely overstays his welcome. I hate him still!

Re-Bath response

Thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear about your experience. Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 . We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I just moved into a new home so it was time for a remodel and I liked that with Re-Bath, you can make payments. I bought a new tub, a shower and a vanity. They also did my floors. It was wonderful dealing with their sales rep and during installation, the installers told me when they were coming. They didn’t make a lot of noise because I work the night shift. Re-Bath is a wonderful company and they have wonderful products. Their people were very understanding and they walked me through the whole process. They were also very attentive and trustworthy.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

We used Re-Bath for a tub liner years ago and it fit good, but it started getting water in between the liner and the whole tub. It had to be replaced, but we were toiling with that anyway and went with the walk-in shower. The sales representative who came here first looked at the job and quoted us a price estimate and we decided to buy. He’s very good. He gave in detail what would be done and everything was like he described. The technician who did the work backed his trailer up to the drive and it stayed there for the duration. He moved like a fine-lubed machine. Every step was productive and everything was well.

Re-Bath applied the amount of the old warranty cost to the new job and it was totally finished, but the technician who put the bench in before said there was a problem with the finish on some hardware. He ordered another one and the new bench was put in today, but my wife has a problem with the alignment of the bench. It’s not square and it bothers her. The installer took some photographs and said he was going to discuss it with his supervisor. All in all, we are well pleased with the shower. It’s pretty, the doors fit and we’re getting no water in the floor outside of the doors. Everybody we worked with was very professional too.

Resolution response: Nov. 30, 2018

They have been very courteous and prompt and are fixing it with no cost to me even though the system is not new. I am very satisfied.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

This job was expensive to begin with. It was not a total remodel. The first problem was that the floor they brought was a center drain and the existing drain was at the front of the tub obviously. This resulted in the using a jackhammer to move the plumbing in the foundation. Loud and dusty and upsetting to my elderly mother. The next thing I noticed were voids in the caulking and tons of ants entering which makes me believe they did not properly seal the foundation. Within a year or so the high end showerhead and spray wand began to leak leaving permanent rust stains on the floor.

I called Re-Bath back and after some hesitation they sent out a guy who told me my wand had been installed in the wrong location. He tinkered around a bit and left. Here we are years down the line and now both the showerhead and the wand leak and the controls do not seem to have a true off position so no matter what I try I cannot shut it off. We don't have the ability to pay a plumber to re-install all this stuff correctly and now I will have higher water bills from this really crappy and very expensive job.

Re-Bath response

Colette, it is disappointing for us to hear that your experience was anything less than great. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

It was time to remodel my bathroom. I liked the colors of Re-Bath's products and I also liked their salesperson. Everything just clicked, so I went with them. They were working with me in the scheduling time of the installation. I had to wait and they put me on the list so that if somebody cancelled out or they had something that they couldn’t finish, they would jump on mine, and they did. One gentleman came out for the installation and he was very knowledgeable, seemed to be in good spirits, and you could talk to him. I also love the walk-in shower that I got from Re-Bath.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Re-Bath was amazing and I was very happy with what they did. Our situation was such that we weren’t really gonna be here while they were doing the house. So I had to choose a company that would stand behind everything and protect my home. And the integrity of Re-Bath and the reputation of the owner were enough to satisfy me. I was also very impressed with the salesperson who came out to talk to us. He was really straightforward and honest, and we appreciated that. He also told us honestly about the timeline. He was really a good guy and this wasn't his first rodeo. He’s got lots of years of experience in the business.

I went all out with Re-Bath. It just was one-stop shopping. They gutted both my bathrooms, took everything out down to just plywood and replaced the sink. Then they also re-carpeted the entire home. When I met the crew at my house, I was confident in them and I enjoyed working with them. When one of the guys didn’t do something, the main guy was left in the situation where he couldn’t figure out what happened. He called me and asked if I had something changed and didn't tell him. I told him that I didn't and that he better check with his boys. He was hysterical and he was really comical. That aside, they were also so very good at communicating. I would get a text and pictures from them almost every night when they were done. So it was great.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

The existing shower I had was collecting a lot of water, which created a lot of mold and mildew. I wanted something that didn’t have those ledges where everything was trapped and it was time to remodel my bathroom. Re-Bath was topnotch from beginning to end. Everybody I was involved with was wonderful and I recommend them to anybody. They explained everything and the pricing was reasonable. The girls who called and set up things were very good and professional. The men who came to install couldn’t have been any nicer. I was very comfortable with them and they were very respectful.

They tried to keep the disruption to a minimum. It was a little hard because of my space limitations, but they made it work. They also cleaned up well when they left. It was very well done and we all feel like we are on vacation when we take a shower. It’s beautiful. Everything was exceptional and I can’t speak highly enough of these people. Re-Bath's “finished in a day” ad on tv got me and it is exactly what happens. It’s an unusual experience to have the work done like that and true to their word.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

We went to the showroom twice, spoke with the reps and then talked to a variety of other people about how much it cost to renovate two bathrooms. Re-Bath was cost effective as anybody else and I interrogated the owner who was very gracious, went through the materials and gave me different choices. We are in our 60s, so we got the bars and the seat put in our bathroom. We also got two stand-up showers and the rain shower with a handheld. They were both simply gorgeous in both our bathroom and the guest bathroom. The installers who came in on Monday were all business. I put them something to eat and drink and they said no and that they got what we needed. I had one bathroom gutted out and halfway finished by Tuesday.

Hurricane Michael came through Wednesday and they missed for three days, but they came back on the weekend and finished Monday morning. They were wonderful young guys who might have taken an hour to get materials in the local Lowe's or Home Depot, but they worked from the time they got to our house until late afternoon every day. I could not ask for a better group of folks. Great job. I have two beautiful bathrooms and Re-Bath was awesome. I was very skeptical and it is expensive, but everything else is these days. We got a good value for our money and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

We got a bunch of coupons from different places and there was a $1,000 coupon with Re-Bath. We called them up and I liked the screening that they did for their employees and subcontractors. We felt comfortable with letting them in the house. Re-Bath was expensive but there was a guarantee that if something goes wrong or if we have problems with leaking or caulking, they would come back and fix it at no charge. They did the flooring in the bathroom and the walk-in shower, and the floor, and the walls of the shower, and glass doors.

The rep gave us a price for the whole bathroom and I told him we couldn’t do that. I liked that he gave us a bid and told us that the price he gave us would be the price that we would pay. He was great, very friendly and showed us his line of products. It was a very comfortable conversation although it lasted a while. The installation guy was very nice and explained stuff. If people had the money, I would recommend Re-Bath.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

Re-Bath of Altamonte Springs Florida. Terrible support. Had our bath finished last Monday. Called back the following day about grout coming up on the tile floor. Was told someone named Jerry would call me back to set a time to come out. Never happened. Called the following day as a wall repair started coming through the paint. Told I would get a callback. Never happened. Called the following day for drain leaks under the sink. Guess what I was told? Guess what never happened? Filing a complaint with the BBB on Monday and contacting the state attorney general as well. These should have been very minor repairs. I have an incredible fear that if and when a big issue arises, I will get no service. Very very disappointed.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

We were working through a complete bathroom overhaul and selected Re-Bath not only for our shower enclosure and a new toilet installation, but for the floors as well. With reasonable prices, prompt service, and pleasant follow up, I've got no complaints whatsoever with this and couldn't have possibly asked for anything more.

Our installer was not only courteous and friendly, but clearly communicated anything that wound up causing delays or potential confusion along the way so we were well informed with everything that was going on. As we also needed to raise the ceiling in our shower enclosure and raise the fixtures as I'm particularly tall, there is a lot of work to be done and it was all completed as soon as could be hoped for. The final product has been amazing and even though the rest of our project has not yet been finished, everything Re-Bath gave us has made our bathroom feel amazing to use even in the early stages of our project.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I was going to have Re-Bath do a new tub in my bathroom, but it took 5 months of excuses that someone screwed up the orders so they couldn't find right mold. 6 months later and I waited 3 weeks for my refund check which I had to call about so they would send it out.

Re-Bath response

Hi Karen, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Here at Re-Bath HQ, we are always looking for ways to improve and we appreciate your input. If you would be willing, we would like to have you contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 to discuss ways we can better serve you in the future.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

When first dealing with Re-Bath, the salesperson was extremely helpful and addressed all my concerns. Once the contract was signed, he was never available. I left several messages, none returned. The salesperson said the job would take a week, well, 27 days later it was completed, somewhat. A half wall, pony wall, at one end of the shower was 3/4" out of alignment, yet Re-Bath told me I needed to sign the completion order or the foreman would get in trouble. After signing the completion order, I was told I could schedule a time to 'finish' the work. Because I refused to sign, another 'foreman' came out and said the wall looked good, as did his helper. When a plumb line was used showing the 3/4" alignment mistake, the error was corrected almost immediately. I would rate Re-Bath with very poor communications, poor workmanship, and just plain wanting to get to the next job as soon as possible.

Re-Bath response

Hi Christopher, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team at 800-426-4573 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

Updated on 11/12/2018: They did not do what I was told they would do, quite the opposite actually. They came out and look at the job, all the loose tiles and broken one, had a plan to fix it. Today another installer comes out not knowing exactly what to do because he was not told. When I ask about my tile he knew nothing about it. Now I have 2 broken tiles from him taking up the big bulky plastic trim they put down to hide the first broken tile. None of the shower wall lined up at all. I told the salesman this is a older home and it is not perfectly square. He said they do this all the time and are tearing it out and rebuilding it anyway so it does not matter, it will be when they are done. This was half true.

Now their fixed looks 10 times worse than it did, it was not fixed as explained to me. The fix was suppose to go over the uneven shower wall making it look right, instead it was installed on the outside of the wall making 2 times worse. Now I have over a 1/4 of silicone where a 1/8 inch gap use to be where the panels where suppose to line up. I still cannot believe I paid 10,000 dollars for something I was told I would get and still have not.

Original Review: Re-Bath came and did mine yesterday. Broke my floor tile and the tech said it wasn't his fault. All the tile in front of the tube is pop loose, after dropping all the heavy OSB they dropped on it and the steel tub they took out and put on it I am sure that had something to do with popping them loose, once again he didn't do that. Then I had to hear about all the fancy houses they do in East Lake and how everything in mine was **, oh they did a ** on the dry wall, they did a ** job finishing it, ** this and ** that. Sorry, I am a wounded veteran and cannot afford a 300,000 home to please your installer or anyone else and not only that it is VERY unprofessional to go into YOUR customers home talking about how ** it is. At least the electrician that was here said, "You have a nice home" which me and my wife and everyone else thinks so. We like it which is all that matters.

I paid 10,000 to have a jet tub and the walls and ceiling in closed, along with the hardware which you can only use theirs or they will not warranty the work. I told the salesperson that it is a older home but was just remodeled inside and out and that the drywall is not perfectly straight. He said, "No worries because we are going to tear it all out and reframe it in and everything will match up perfectly", well I certainly hope so if you're tearing it out and redoing it and paying 10 grand for a jet tube and walls. After breaking the tile they put this big plastic trim edge down that is 3 inches wide on the floor to hide the broken tile. Then the one side the wall cover is not flush at all, they broke a big piece of drywall out and it is right where the corner is where there is a half inch gap where they did not measure the sheet right before cutting it, so now there is a half inch of caulk and broken drywall there. You can see clear as day where they caulked that broken piece in.

I wish I could upload pics and show you all because I promise none of you would settle for that poor quality after spending 10,000 dollars and it only took them half of the day to do. Maybe if the installer wasn't so busy checking his trail cams on his phone and talking to his buddy on the phone about hunting the next day and about the deer he is watching on his phone checking his trail cams he would of measure and cut the piece properly. I like deer hunting as much as the next hunter but work time is work time.

Over all, their installer was very rude, did a ** job. I call today and told them what happened and sent pictures of their 10,000 dollar hack job. Then the cut sheet whereby where the door trim goes would not fit back flush like it was and the miter cuts align back up. Sorry but 10,000 dollars for small jet tube which was only 700 itself, bath wall coverings and fixtures I expect it to be a professional job. Just wanted to give you my experience with Re-Bath. I will post what they do to fix it. But as of now I would not recommend them to anyone. This might change if they treat me like a customer and do the job they said they would.

Re-Bath response

William, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. Here at Re-Bath HQ, we are always looking for ways to improve and we appreciate your input. If you would be willing, we would like to have you contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 to discuss ways we can better serve you in the future.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I contacted Re-Bath through Home Depot to do 2 showers at my house. I specifically told the salesman who came to the house how much I was looking forward to finally being able to shower in my master shower. I was sold on Re-Bath for their "do it all" approach, and I was told that they were better than other contractors because they did everything and that the price quoted was for "everything." I was also told that it would all be done in one day. On the first day of construction, I was informed that it would take longer because the measurements were done incorrectly by the salesman. After construction was complete, I was informed that someone would be out to measure for a door to complete the master shower.

After a few weeks of waiting for a call, I called Re-Bath and asked when they would be out to measure for a door. I was informed that a door was not included and that I'd have to go find someone to come in and put in the door for me. So much for "everything is included" and "we handle everything." In dealing with Re-Bath, I was informed "it's not in your contract," and too bad go figure it out yourself. The work was done well, but WATCH OUT AND KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING before you pay them an unreasonable sum to only do 90% of the job. I WILL NEVER USE THEIR SERVICES AGAIN FOR THAT REASON. You almost expect to get taken by a contractor, but they made it seem like they were the good guys when they sell you their product. BE CAREFUL!!!

Re-Bath response

Joel, we truly appreciate your honest feedback. When you have an opportunity, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Re-Bath did a complete remodel of a bathroom for us and the finished project is good. However, instead of taking five days, it took five weeks. Someone forgot to order some items. Their reps were very helpful though and their installers were professional. We’re very happy with the finished product and would recommend Re-Bath.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I like the way Re-Bath does their work. I had them put in a whole new shower, which we use every day. The job done was great. The installation went really good, and they cleaned up. They were professional. I would recommend this company.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

The whole experience with Re-Bath of Troy was great! From the installers to the length of install, they were in and out in the day. The product is of great quality and the company really worked with me on price of everything in the end!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Learn from my experience and don't waste your money. I hired Re-Bath because I was told the entire bathroom would be completed in 3-5 days, that they use all in-house people, and would repair any mold or plumbing problems that would be found. None of these things were true. The project began on October 1st and was completed on October 29th. I had a great quality, but outdated bath. Now, I have a poor quality bath that drips for an hour after using, it is too loud to use if someone is sleeping, and they have ruined the wall texture, door molding and got paint and drywall spackle all over windows, etc. There were multiple instances I was told they would be there, and they didn't show and times they showed when they were not expected. The plumber and drywall people were outsourced. I was aware they were outsourcing the tile and the tile subcontractor did an excellent job.

They didn't even caulk around the tub until I put up a big stink - then they caulked with a white that doesn't blend with the tub or the flooring. They painted the doors and trim with a roller for masonry, so it has lumps everywhere. EVERYTHING must be redone. I have already hired someone else to fix what they ruined. There is $14K down the drain. The $14K was supposed to be for tub, tile, wall and trim texture and paint, sink, counter, and toilet. They charge high end prices for low quality work and materials. They didn't keep any of their promises. I kept my floors, vanity, mirrors, etc since they are much better quality than their materials. They removed the copper pipes that were in great shape and replaced with PVC. The fixtures were supposed to be chrome, but they are plastic with a chrome colored coating.

Re-Bath response

Michele, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and we regret to find out that this was not the case. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you are willing, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 so we can work towards a resolution. We will use your comments to refine our efforts to ensure this issue does not happen again.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I contacted Re-Bath after getting quotes from a local kitchen/bath store and Lowe’s to remodel my 80's style tiny shower inserts and bathrooms. They were able do both bathrooms for the price I was quoted for one! Fabulous company to deal with from start to finish - designer was so helpful with multitude of samples, financing was fast and easy, workmen very competent and knew exactly what they were doing as enlarging the showers from two to five feet involved knocking down walls. Replacing floors, cabinets, toilet, light fixtures, showers and doors and done in less than five days! The product is high quality and I've received many, many compliments.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

We checked with three companies and because of the rep, we decided to go with Re-Bath. They took a tub out and did a full-length shower instead of a tub and it looks fantastic. We’ve had it for about a month now and I’m very satisfied. Their reps were very professional. We had a little problem here and there and they came back and did the repairs in a very prompt time. Everything was great and people should use them.

Re-Bath expert review by Joseph Truini

Founded in 1982, Re-Bath is a top bath-remodeling provider with franchises located throughout the United States and Canada. The company specializes in acrylic tub liners and operates out of a 165,000 sq. ft. facility in Tempe, Ariz. To date, it has remodeled over a million bathrooms.

• Variety: The company focuses primarily on bathtub liners that fit over existing tubs, but it also does partial and full bath remodels, as well as install walk-in tubs, shower walls and pans, shower doors, bath vanities, countertops and flooring.

• Certifications: Re-Bath is ADA compliant and industry certified. And the company offers free bath-design consultation services.

• Safety features: The products and services offered by Re-Bath Safety Solutions are selected to create the safest bath possible, including protection from slipping, scalding and electric shock.

• Best for: Re-Bath is best for individuals with limited mobility, senior citizens, people who want to consider aging-in-place features and those who have difficulty getting into and out of standard tubs.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Re-Bath Company Information