4.24/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1979, Re-Bath has remodeled over 1 Million bathrooms while providing the highest quality solutions, backed a lifetime warranty, to every homeowner we service. Our employees and partners understand the value of contractor trust and timely project completion, and strive to deliver on that promise at every opportunity. At Re-Bath, we believe inspired design, comfortable function, and safe living should be available to everyone.

Re-Bath Gallery (4)
ABBB Rating
View More View More

Re-Bath Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 13, 2019

We bought this house in November and the people who owned the home before had remodeled one of the bathrooms but it was remodeled in an antique way. It had the old Victorian bathtub with the legs. The problem with it was that it was completely non-functional. A woman who’s 5’2” could not fit in the bathtub. It was so small. It was actually beautiful-looking though. Then they also had a nice sink but they had no counter or cabinet space. It also had a bidet and we have never used a bidet. Our bathrooms needed remodeling and Home Depot has a service wherein we talk to them about the project and then they recommend certain providers. They gave us the name of Re-Bath and we contacted them.

We demolished the bathroom and put in cabinets, new counters and faucets. We also put in a walk-in shower and took out the bidet. So we got tons of storage, cabinet space and lots of counter space that we didn’t have before. That was the number one reason we did that. Then we had another bathroom that had a tub and shower which was not necessarily claustrophobic but it was a real narrow shower and tub and it had a curtain. When you’re showering, the curtain would be on your skin. We knocked out a wall in that bathroom, took out the tub and shower, and put in a therapeutic tub. We hike a lot and when you go on a 12-mile hike and come home, to be able to get in a therapeutic tub really is wonderful. The main reason we did that bathroom was to get a therapeutic tub in. The other one was to get a walk-in shower where you’re not touching the walls when you’re showering.

So we kinda had two separate projects, and we were told it would be three to five days from demolition to completion. We didn’t believe that but we said okay. The first project took five days and the second project took three days. I was amazed that they were able to come, do the demo and complete the project in as short a time as they did. To their credit, they also didn’t start it until they had all the parts. They didn’t start the project and worked one day then waited two weeks and worked another day. The first project was five straight days and the second project was three straight days. In addition to that, three days before they started the projects, they said they were gonna start and they were there at the time that they said they were gonna be there. Then every day, they cleaned up so that we could still live there.

The two installers were really nice guys. They were very polite. They recognized that they were disrupting our home life, although it was really minimal. Both of them knew what they were doing. There was no wasted time and the quality was exceptional. They did an excellent job with the aesthetics. The salesman had described how it was gonna look and had some samples, and it looked exactly like he described. It’s extremely functional but it’s also really beautifully finished work. It also had to be permitted and the inspections went without a hitch.

It was really a wonderful experience. Even the sales guy was extremely knowledgeable. He was a really nice guy. They were also honest about everything and the quoted price was the price. We changed some things during the process and they told us it was a change that wasn't gonna cost them any more so they weren't gonna charge us a change order fee. So we were extremely pleased. We're absolutely gonna recommend Re-Bath. We also have another bathroom and when we remodel that, we’re gonna call Re-Bath.

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I fell backwards, hit my head under the soap dish and broke my shower tile. My daughter knew that we needed to have that repaired and mentioned Re-Bath. My daughter has a bathroom with the shower threshold. It’s just right to step into that I don’t lift my leg up higher than three inches. Everything is so perfect in there. It’s gonna last a long time. I told my daughter that Re-Bath was the one we had the first time. They didn’t do such a bad service, they just didn’t have the quality that they have today. The sales rep showed us from start to finish what it would look like. I expected him to know his product and he did, backwards and frontwards.

After we got the price of what it was gonna cost, it sounded practical and just to me so I went along with it. He wanted a down payment though. Some companies don’t request a down payment, but he said we have to have at least half upfront, which was $5,000. I was happy to provide that so we could get this job started. He said that by doing so, the contract would pick up faster. It did and I was happy when they could start it. Once Aaron, the serviceman who came, was on the job, I felt comfortable. I found somebody I could talk to for a few minutes. Then he’d get on the job and I stayed away from him so he could get the job done.

I expected the job to go well, but I thought it would take more than one person. I’m tickled with everything Aaron did. He was a skilled craftsman and he didn’t play around. He came in, started his work, and didn’t leave until he was finished with it. It took less than two days to complete. He was so clean, thorough and competent in everything he did. He had to go back and forth to his truck to get his stuff. And when he came in, the first thing he did was lay down covering on the rugs so he wouldn’t mess up or stain it. He did a wonderful job and I love my bath.

Now I have a shower that I have the proper equipment to hold on to that’s deep to the studs. It’s not gonna come loose or be shabby. I tell everybody that comes into my home to look at the shower and they’re impressed. The service was perfect and I would recommend Re-Bath to anybody. I also appreciated the basket that was sent to me. My daughter couldn’t believe they sent a basket and almost fell over. Plus, some of the things were ideal. They sent a squeegee for the glass door that I have and that was neat.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I was thinking of redoing my bath and so I went online and looked at different places that specifically do bathrooms. I called a couple of companies that were in town and Re-Bath was the only company that has an actual showroom, so I went with them. I appreciate that because you can go in there and see their products. With the other companies, you come and talk to them but you can't see their stuff. Re-Bath's people were wonderful. Mike was the gentleman who came here and he was very thorough. He spent over two hours here in my house measuring and explaining everything. Then, if I had a question about whether one thing could be done, he was honest and told me if it wasn't gonna leave much room, or if I wanted to consider the length of something as my bathroom is not very wide.

I had Re-Bath take out my old clawfooted cast iron tub and had it replaced with a walk-in shower. I also had them put in a commode vanity, new flooring, and cabinet above my toilet. I have a low threshold because I did not want it up high and grips on the floor were also put so that I don't slip and fall. The installers who came were wonderful. I stood there, watched them, and talked to them. The first day they came, they were here from 8:30 to 3:30 and worked non-stop. The second day they came, there was a bad storm. They did everything they could do, they were here at 8:30 and they left at around 10:30, but they could not do everything that was left to do, which was the ceiling to put the shower up. It was too wet to seal. But they did all the plumbing that needed to be done. They came again on the third day, and they were here from 8:30 to 12:30.

What I got done with my shower, the fact that they went up all the way to the ceiling, ensures no mode. But you could not get what I have gotten at Home Depot, Lowe's or any place like that. With the showers that you can get there, you can get mode but they don't go all my way up to the ceiling. The color I chose for the shower is so calming and I love it. One of the installers even said that of all the stuff that he has done, he liked the one I chose the best. I also love the vinyl flooring that was installed. It's wonderful and it goes with any color. If I ever did my kitchen flooring again, I want to match it up with that flooring. I also love my cabinet and my vanity.

I really love my bathroom and my family who has seen it has been very impressed with it. Also, the price that I paid was reasonable compared to what I got. One of my coworkers whose church has had their smaller bathroom done told me that I got the better deal for the price. I would recommend Re-Bath to anyone. If you're gonna have a bathroom re-done, go to someone who only deals with bathrooms because it's a major overhaul. Don't settle yourself short.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I have been seeing the commercials of Re-Bath on TV. I have also seen a few of their trucks around Crane and Odessa. We've been wanting to do our restroom for a long time and I knew no other people would do it. I didn't wanna bring in somebody as a contractor that would work on it and then if I needed him, I couldn’t find him anymore. With Re-Bath, they told me that they're always gonna be available because they have an office. That's what I liked about them. And the person who came to do the job showed up by himself. His name is John and when I asked if he got some other guys coming, he said that there was none and he has been doing the job for six years all by himself.

First of all, he removed the commode, the sink, and the vanity. Then, he took out an old bathtub that we had. The faucet was leaking so we had to have it done as well. While he agreed to do the job, he needed to knock out all the walls in the restroom and part of the ceiling. John said that since we have insulation in the ceiling, he can just add sheetrock which will make it stronger and we'll still have our insulation. It was a great idea and I would have never thought of that. He then installed the walk-in shower, which I’m proud of. He also did all the plumbing.

He installed the floor and the little closet that we have in the restroom, and he put back the walls, as well as three lights that we had. He also installed the little heater and a vent that takes out the heat vapors where your mirror won’t fog over. Although it took him a little bit longer since we had some problems with the vanity, he had done it all in a little over seven working days.

All in all, we are totally satisfied with everything John did. Every problem that he had, he was able to solve within 15 minutes. He also said that if I got any problems, I should let him know and he'll explain the best he can. If I ever want anything done at my house again, I want John to come and do it. My neighbor asked if one man did everything, to which I said yes, and he was surprised.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I just bought the house and I needed a bathtub. I went through Home Depot and got a bathtub from Re-Bath. It's the 15-inch bathtub and I had them do the smooth walls all the way to the top. I also had three hand bars put in. John, the rep was good, and the installation took three days. I'm happy with the bathtub but I don't like the front wall where the faucet and the shower is located because it does not fit. All the other corners are nice and smooth. From the bottom of the tub to the wall, once you get to the corner, it comes to two inches from the other wall. Right at the end of that wall, there's a big gap and the installer shoved a bunch of caulking in there.

I asked the installer about it and he said he didn't remember why he did it that way. But he said it wouldn't leak because it was set in two inches of caulking. Still, I don't like the way it looks. It's not a finished look and it looks like he made a mistake cutting it then he just filled it with a bunch of caulking. I also talked to John about it and he said that Tom, the installer, had to come back and finish and that he had to put a biscuit because the bathtub wasn't as wide as the shower, so he had to cover up part of the cement.

Tom came back two weeks later on the 16th of November to finish it but at that point I still don't think that it fits really flush up against the wall. To me, it sort of bows out a little bit. I said something to John and he said Tom's gonna be coming to look at it. But I never got a call back from John. So, I signed off on it. Tom was a nice guy but if he's doing work, he should know why he did something. Despite that, my concern on the front wall is only cosmetic. They did say that their product is guaranteed for life, so if the water leaks or the pipe or the plumbing is not right, they have to come back and fix it. So, that's why I wasn't super concerned about the way it looked. I just don't want it to leak behind. Other than that, Re-Bath's product is good and I would tell others to consider using them. I would also tell them that they would be very satisfied with Re-Bath's product and the quality of the work that they do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

With Re-Bath's experience and price, we got them to do a total rehaul of the shower and put in a new vanity as well as new floor and walls. We ordered the stuff in July and the sales rep was very helpful. We were told it would take six to eight weeks to get it started, and it was done in September. The installation was completed in six days and the installers were very good and professional. The remodel changed the whole look of the bathroom.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I did a search online and nobody else offered the options that Re-Bath had as well as the general understanding, caring, and interest of Chris, the owner. He was fantastic and the installation team was wonderful. They kept the bathroom door closed for most of the time while they were working and if I knocked to see what was going on, that was fine. But they kept it closed and sealed off so that there was not a drop of dust or dirt in my house. When they left at the end of the day, they opened the door to show me what was going on and when they were done, the floors were immaculately clean. They were incredible.

We redid the shower and got the acrylic for the surround, and for the vanity counter tops, which we also redid, we got the onyx. This is my first ever purchase from Re-Bath. We’ve had four different houses over the years and we’ve remodeled the bathrooms in each of them a couple of times, and the quality is superior to most of the things we’ve used. It’s one of the best we’ve ever had.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

The service of Re-Bath is fantastic. I’ve seen one of the commercials and I thought I would call and see what it was about. And from the moment the guy came out, it was so professional. He was friendly and knowledgeable. It was every step of the way and he worked with me on my budget. And so, it was a good fit. I had an old shower stall taken out. I had a new bathtub put in with acrylic look. It looks like tile all-around and the tub is exactly what I wanted. The installation was fantastic. It was done in two days, September 5th and 6th. It was unbelievable. The person that did the service was friendly, professional and courteous.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I'm very satisfied with Re-Bath. They did a wonderful job. I was looking for a place to do it and I hit upon the actual store – the contractor, and I had heard good recommendations about them online and other places. When I checked them out with Better Business Bureau, they had a very good record. The representatives were the folks at the store. They’re in Albuquerque, off the highway. I went over there, saw their products, described the situation, the installation, what I was going to need. They were extremely helpful. They planned it all out. Their techs came to my home to scope it out. It was a very positive experience.

The construction workers were knowledgeable and friendly. They helped me dealing with the Rio Rancho building permits. It was a very positive experience. I purchased a walk-in tub, and they had to break out an old Jacuzzi that I had in there. They did all the tile and electrical work, the full gamut. They were shooting for a week and a half for the remodel to be completed, but the permit situation became a little bit of a problem and took about two weeks for the work to be completed. I like everything about the tub.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

We had two showers redone completely by Re-Bath. We had one tub removed and turned into a nice walk-in that went all way up to the ceiling. And then, had a walk-in removed and another walk-in replaced it. They have great quality. The installation guys were real nice. Everybody was good.

Re-Bath expert review by Joseph Truini

Founded in 1982, Re-Bath is a top bath-remodeling provider with franchises located throughout the United States and Canada. The company specializes in acrylic tub liners and operates out of a 165,000 sq. ft. facility in Tempe, Ariz. To date, it has remodeled over a million bathrooms.

• Variety: The company focuses primarily on bathtub liners that fit over existing tubs, but it also does partial and full bath remodels, as well as install walk-in tubs, shower walls and pans, shower doors, bath vanities, countertops and flooring.

• Certifications: Re-Bath is ADA compliant and industry certified. And the company offers free bath-design consultation services.

• Safety features: The products and services offered by Re-Bath Safety Solutions are selected to create the safest bath possible, including protection from slipping, scalding and electric shock.

• Best for: Re-Bath is best for individuals with limited mobility, senior citizens, people who want to consider aging-in-place features and those who have difficulty getting into and out of standard tubs.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Re-Bath Company Information