Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Dear Elizabeth,

Your review warms our hearts and we are so very happy that we could help you in your time of need. We hope that the shower we installed will make your Dad's life a little easier. Please let us know if we can do anything for you.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: June 7, 2016

My dad got sick and he needed a shower instead of a tub. Re-Bath had it done faster over any other remodeling companies. I liked them better and their price was reasonable. I hired them to remodel the whole bathroom. They did it in two stages because it was an emergency and I needed the shower fast. They were able to squeeze me in and do the shower first, then they worked with the whole bathroom. The sales representative was awesome. He's really knowledgeable and very professional. The installation crew were different guys that did the shower and then another couple of different guys did the rest of the bathroom and they were really good, very careful and clean. Also, Re-Bath was very good at working with the payment. I was able to give them half and then they were very helpful getting me to finance the other half.

Dennis,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are so happy that we could help with your bathtub to shower conversion and that it went as expected. Please let us know if we can help in the future. All the best!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2016

We're very happy with Re-Bath. We have been talking about converting the bathroom to a shower for many years because we don't use the bathtub anymore. Everybody showers. So we thought it would be a nice upgrade. In Moorpark, where there's like an indoor swap meet type of a place, a young lady was passing out flyer regarding Re-Bath. Since we were interested, we looked around and she did an incredible job of giving us information about all their products and how the work happens, so we decided to do the work with them. The installers spent several hours one day doing the work and did a really good job. Everything went fine and it happened within a reasonable amount of time.

Hello Susan,

We are so glad to hear that your mother is okay after her fall. We are so pleased that our team came right over and proud of Caleb for offering another grab rail in case this happens again.

We will pass along your kind comments to Rose, Bob, Caleb and the rest of our crew.

Happy New Year to you and your mother and father!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

I live with my mother and father. My father just turned 91, my mother just turned 85 and they have trouble getting into our tub. So we were going back and forth about what we should do because their legs are getting weaker. I then called Re-Bath and I spoke to Rose in the Wappingers Falls office. She's really nice. I went with my sister who was visiting to the showroom and Rose took care of all our questions, showed us everything. Then, Bob the salesman came. We went over what we wanted and he was very helpful.

The installation guys came, and they had it done in five hours - they did a perfect job. Two nights ago, my mother, once again at 3:30 in the morning, fell. The shower doors were semi-open, so she fell through the opening. She went to grab for the handle on the shower door and luckily, she just fell and she just got some bruises. I called Re-Bath because the other shower door got knocked off the track and the doors are so heavy that I couldn't figure out how to get it back on the track.

They came within an hour of my phone call and fixed it. And then I talked to them because I was concerned 'cause my mother has Alzheimer's and she can't remember what happened. Caleb was so nice he said his grandfather had Alzheimer's so he thought another grab rail would be good so that when she goes she would have something to grab onto before she would fall into the shower doors. Because he said there is some kind of glass that they would shatter. So for safety reasons, he was nice enough to add a white grab bar (they had extras). I would recommend them to anybody. They did a beautiful job.

Hello Larry,

Thank you for taking the time to give a review of your Re-Bath experience. We are happy to hear that everything went as planned. We appreciate that you trusted our team with your bathroom remodel!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 26, 2016

I'm renovating the house to sell it so we had Re-Bath remove the old tub and do a complete insert. They were professional and did a good job of the installation and cleaning up. I was very pleased with the whole experience and with the two guys who did the install. They explained everything thoroughly. Re-Bath also called to see how the installation went.

Hello Ted,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Bath. We are happy to hear that your overall experience was positive and that you like your bathroom remodel. We are happy that we were able to finish it in just a few days, rather than three months!

Thank you for trusting us with your business. We hope you enjoy your new bathroom for years to come!

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 25, 2016

My bathroom was outdated and it also needed a different functionality for my mother-in-law. We called Re-Bath to get an appointment and their rep came out to the house. He was a decent guy and we had a great conversation with him. We had a good time and he also followed up well. Then one of the primary installers was a missionary kid so that's really good from our stand point. The supervisor who went around and checked everything was also a fine guy. We had a long discussion probably a couple of times when he came out to the house. I totally enjoyed my contact with everybody at Re-Bath.

The bath is separated in two parts. It has the primary shower tub area and lavatory area. Then there's a walk-in closet and a powder room that has the commode and another sink. So we left the walk-in closet and did the other two rooms. It took Re-Bath a week and three days but we had a far different experience when we did the kitchen which was a three month ordeal so this one was wonderful. My wife's quite pleased.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath®?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was doing a bath tub to shower conversion. When I took the tub out, I was gonna tile that area as well as the floor and the shower. I already had somebody lined up to do it but I saw an article which mentioned Re-Bath so I investigated it and went to their showroom. I saw some of the displays and thought they looked pretty good. I also liked that their product was very low maintenance. There was no grout involved. I was looking at a particular selection and so I requested for somebody to come out and get me an estimate. Their rep came out, did some measuring, gave me the estimate, and I decided to go with them. The installation was done about two weeks ago and their installer did a good job, and I have already chosen to have my other shower done by them.

Hello Pasquale,

This is wonderful news and we hope that you enjoy your bathroom remodel for many years to come. I guess it was time for a make-over after 34 years!

Thanks for trusting us with your business! We hope you enjoy your bathroom remodel for years to come!

All the best!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

My house is 34 years old and it still had the original bathroom in it so I decided to do a remodel. I went with Re-Bath because of the time it would take to get the wall system done. The sales reps were all pleasant, and the installation was done in two days like it was supposed to. They were fast and the quality is good.

Hello Brian,

We're glad that you are happy with your bathroom remodel but you definitely shouldn't have had to put your own outlet covers back on.

Thank you for recommending us to your friends and neighbors and when Re-Bath works on your next bathroom, please insist that our team finishes the job. If they don't, please call us at 1-800-426-4573.

Cheers to a New Year and a new bathroom!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

I did a complete bathroom remodel and went with Re-Bath because they were the most expensive. They came on time, and the first words out of their mouth were, “We’re the most expensive, but we’re the best.” And I wasn't disappointed. They explained it bluntly and it came out perfect. However, the bathroom wasn’t finished. The outlet covers were not installed and the threshold from the bathroom to the hallway wasn’t put in. So when a Re-Bath representative came to do the final inspection, we talked about it and they said that they would come over and finish it, but it was never done. He talked to somebody on the phone while I was standing there, and they never came over and did it. So I’ve done it myself.

Also, I asked the representative for the estimates, because when we did the initial estimate, we did both bathrooms. I asked him what the estimate was for the other bathroom but they never got back to me. Other than those, the remodel was perfect, so I’ve recommended Re-Bath to all my neighbors. In fact, I’ve had a bunch of my neighbors come over and look at my bathroom and I’m looking forward to doing my next bathroom.

Hello Steven,

We are very happy to hear that everything turned out fine! Enjoy your bathroom remodel for many, many years and let us know if you need anything. Thanks for trusting us with your business!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I liked Re-Bath's pricing so I got a tub liner from them. Their sales rep was a nice lady. She came and told us what the options were and explained to us how much it would cost to have the whole tub replaced as opposed to just the liner. However, I was surprised that it took so long to have the liner made because I thought we're gonna have it that night. The guy who did the install was pretty quick though. It took him no more than 3 hours and he also cleared everything up. Everything went fine.

Resolution In Progress

Hello Malinda,

We are sorry to read your review as this is not the type of experience we want you to have. Our corporate team will be able to help. Will you please reach out to our Customer Response Team so we can assist you? 1-800-426-4573.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

For us Re-Bath of Central Texas has been an aggravation from the beginning; I feel the primary reason is poor communication. Below is issues we had with them: Salesperson Dan forgot to include tub faucets to our order. Dan informed us when we signed the contract it will be 8-10 weeks before the work would start, and the whole process will be 3 days from start to finish – no big deal; however, read below.

When the guys showed up on day one they did not know we ordered (through Dan) an exhaust fan to be installed. After a couple of days and phone calls back and forth, we finally got the exhaust fan; however, electrician Russell did NOT vent the fan, and Russell the electrician LEFT LIVE WIRES EXPOSED IN THE ATTIC!! When the remodel work was done we were told “oh, it will be 2-3 weeks for your shower door"... "What? We were told whole process would be 3 days!” Door had to be special ordered after work was done for proper measurements. 1st time the exhaust fan was either installed incorrectly or a bad unit because it would blow air but not exhaust the bathroom, but the heater did work. 2nd time Supervisor Felix came out and tried to fix Russell’s mistakes (vent the exhaust properly, fix the exposed wires, and fix the exhaust fan) – was able to get the fan to exhaust, but now the heat did not work. Put in an order for replacement parts.

Spoke with Felix regarding our frustration through the process and he said he will have Brian give us a call – 3 weeks later still no call from Brian. 3rd time they tried to fix the exhaust fan with the replacement parts – nope, now the heater works but no exhaust; need to call out another electrician… a week later still no electrician!! Shower door finally arrived and installed.

We had the whole thing financed and was told we would not have to pay anything upfront or out of pocket – when they came to install the shower door they tried to collect a $1000 and supposedly the contract was changed… have not seen nor heard anything else about this issue. Speaking of no call, we were told several times through the process either Dan or Brian will give us a call… no call from either of them! Now however there were a few positives sides (reason why they are receiving two stars instead of just one): the employees do a really good job making as little mess as possible, they did clean up what mess they made, they were really polite and respectable.

Hello Maria,

Wow! What a pleasure to read your wonderful review! We can't wait to let our team read this review - it will make them smile. We are so happy to read that our crew was professional, polite, timely and gave you amazing results.

We hope that your husband is also letting you enjoy your new tub as well!

Cheers to a new year and new tub!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

I have a two-story house and I was washing one day and saw a puddle by the washing machine. I looked up on the ceiling and there was a leak from the shower above. My son had taken a bath and the water overflowed and came down so I thought that I better have somebody come and look at it and it could be time for a new bathtub. Also, my husband is disabled and we thought a walk-in shower would really help him. Re-Bath came up right away and the lady I talked to was amazing, gave me options, and explained everything. She was very nice, persuasive, and she gave me her number so I could call her when I needed anything or if I had any questions. I called her twice and she answered and returned my call right away.

So, about a month ago we got the walk-in tub with the heater and I also put a new floor because I had carpet in there. The installation team was very nice, professional, polite, and amazing. They took out the carpet and they fixed the floor where the water had gone over and they also put the tile all the way up. I had a problem with my front door and one guy asked me if I wanted it fixed and he nailed the door. They had to put three holes in the ceiling downstairs and we had a textured ceiling in what we call our movie room but it was fixed when they came to redo the ceiling. One can’t even tell there was a hole in the wall. They said it would be done in three days and it was done in three days so they're very timely. The work was excellent and I’m very happy. I’m very, very satisfied.

Re-Bath has amazing salespeople, amazing crew, and amazing results. They said the tub is guaranteed and even though I was the one who bought it, it’s still gonna be under warranty after I pass it on to my son when the house will belong to him, which is a good deal. Now, my husband goes into the tub and soak, because he has backaches and neck aches, and we can’t get him out sometimes.

Hello John,

Thank you for leaving us a fantastic review! We are happy to hear that your overall experience was positive and that you like your bathroom remodel. We're glad to hear that your shower door was replaced with one that wasn't chipped and that a new handle was ordered for you.

We hope you enjoy your new shower for years to come!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

Our bathroom was looking bad, and I knew sooner or later I had to do something with it. There was ease in having Re-Bath come and give me options. The sales rep came, showed me all the options, and I picked from there. We had the tub taken out, and got a walk-in shower. The installation team had me decide on where to put different handles and their different finishes. They told me that when they ordered the sliding door, it came with a slight chip in it. They put it in and had to take it out. A man actually came in today and took the door out to put a new one in. However, he wasn't able to put the handle on because when they put the original one, they stripped the screw in there, and they had to order a new handle. But overall, it was an easy experience, and the shower turned out beautiful.

Hello Roger,

What a pleasure to read such a great 5-star review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience online; it means a great deal to us. We are so happy that you are enjoying your new bathroom and glad that Denise was attentive to your needs - we'll be sure to pass along your kind remarks.

Our customers are very important to us and we thank you for your business!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

When we purchased the home in 2013, we didn't have a chance to make any decision as to what was going to be installed. We’ve lived here for three years and we wanted to upgrade our master bath as we didn’t want the insert that was previously installed by the builder. We wanted to get a tiled shower and we were looking at tiling it from floor to ceiling and did not want to get another insert. Home Depot worked with us as far as the tiling was concerned and upgrading the fixtures like the vanity, vanity top, the new toilet and the linoleum flooring. Home Depot doesn’t do baths so they scheduled a call from Re-Bath to come out and sit with us to try to put a design together. We got a call from Denise and she showed us some material and things that we could choose from. We liked what she had to show us and her help in selecting the type of flooring that would look best and get a better feel in a master bath.

Rather than purchase all of that material from Re-Bath Denise suggested that we purchase from Home Depot and just let Re-Bath take care of the shower, so that’s the route we took. She said that she would meet us up at Home Depot and help us with the selections to make sure that we got the right measurements and things that would look good with the shower tile and things of that nature that we’d selected for the shower. She was a big help. She took time out and met us up there and helped us select everything.

We ordered everything and had everything shipped here to the home. We wanted to make sure everything was here before Re-Bath called to schedule the actual install, so everything worked out pretty good. We got everything here a couple weeks ahead of schedule. We got at call from Brian and he came out to do a double check and take some other measurements to help us decide on whether or not we wanted to go from floor to ceiling, which if we wanted to do would be no problem at all. The tech guys that came out did a really nice installation. They were very professional and they cleaned up after their work for the day, and they made sure we had access to the master bath and our master bedroom. They made the installation as pleasant as they possibly could. They walked us through some things that they needed to show us on how the shower, faucet and all that stuff worked. Everyone that we worked with from start to finish was terrific.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We got a Home Depot home service loan and I needed something at that time, and Re-Bath was the company they dealt with since it was covered in our home service plan. Someone that used to work with Re-Bath that weren't with the company anymore were recommending it too, because they’re working with another company now and saw that Re-Bath was of higher quality. The sales rep was very kind, personable and not pushy. So we had them install a full shower. The installers were brothers and they were really nice. They answered my questions and didn’t take a lot of breaks. They kept working and cleaned everything up. Overall the product that they offered has been up to what they said it was. High quality work and very responsible workers that came and installed it.

Hello Sandy,

We loved reading your review and are grateful that you took the time to give a detailed account of your Re-Bath experience. We will share your wonderful comments with our team so they know that you appreciate their hard work and great cleaning skills.

Enjoy your new bathroom!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

We recently bought a house and the bathroom was from like the 1970's. We had Re-Bath remodel everything - the floor, tub, surround, shower doors, vanity top, and toilet. We only kept the outside walls. Their sales rep was very nice. He came here early and brought all the samples. We went through it all in a couple of hours and made our selections. He was really good in guiding us. About three to four weeks later, they called that everything was in. And then in two days, they were done. The installers were terrific. They came very early in the morning. They made sure everything was neat and clean and cleaned up when they were done. They did a really good job. Our bathroom remodel came out great and I'm real happy with it. I would recommend Re-Bath.

Hello Ruth,

Your hundred-year old home sounds amazing! Thank you for entrusting Re-Bath with your bathroom remodel - we are honored. We will pass along your kind words to our sales rep, office staff and installers.

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review!

Happy New Year!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

The bath tub was leaking and I didn't know anybody in the area who could do a bathroom remodel. A recommendation from somebody who's actually used one was important and a daughter of a friend at work had used Re-Bath. Since my house is almost a hundred years old, I knew it was gonna involve walls and all kinds of plumbing and I'd have to have more than just a plumber to put a tub in. Re-Bath could do the whole thing and were good at it. Their sales rep was excellent. He explained everything and showed me all the choices. He was really helpful and it was a highly satisfactory experience all the way around from sales to the office to the installers. Everybody was great and I would definitely recommend them. It was a lot of money spent but well worth it.

Resolution In Progress

Hello Shirley,

Exceptional customer service is something we pride ourselves on and we, too, are disappointed that your recent experience does not appear to reflect this. Will you please contact us using the below information? We would like to get this taken care of for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

------------------------

To contact corporate Re-Bath® for customer service, call 1-800-426-4573

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

I have use Re-Bath twice. 2007 and 2015. Both times was satisfied with look and service tech assign to us. Problem came with repairs needed. No ones seem capable to help. The most serious one is downstairs. Shower seems to be something wrong with valves. Have call in three Plumbers each who stated the whole wall needs to come down to access the valves. Question: why do I have a shower that there no accessibility and what should I do now. Everybody can take wall down but can not guarantee it going back up. Help please. Tell what to do. Will put other two problems on hold as this is most important one.

Hello Marilyn,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful and detailed review! We will let Dean and the gang know how pleased you are with their work.

It sounds like our team delivered exactly what was promised to you and we are delighted that you are so happy with your bathroom remodel. It means the world to us that you will recommend our company to others - thank you!

All the best to you and your family!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

We had a bath tub that splattered water all over the place and I was tired of it. We had gotten an estimate from Bath Fitter and I said, "They can't be the only people around that do these things so let's Google." I Googled and then I came up with Re-Bath and then they were affiliated with Home Depot and I thought, "We've been satisfied with Home Depot so let's connect the two."

We made an appointment and Dean came for the demonstration to tell us about it. Their product seemed to be a lot nicer than what Bath Fitter had and it was new stuff ripping out the old stuff. Although I thought Bath Fitter was way more expensive than what we were planning on spending, Re-Bath turned out to be more expensive but we went with Re-Bath because of the quality and the work that they were doing. They did a great job and the team was right on with everything that Dean told us about Re-Bath. He was very friendly, he knew his product and he seemed proud to represent the company.

Re-Bath installed the tub and surround we got last week so they were ahead of schedule by three days. The installers were great. They put a drop cloth down on all the steps. They got rid of all the cruddy tiles and there wasn't dust all over the place. They worked straight through; they didn't even take a lunch break. In the beginning they weren't sure if it was going to be a one day or two day job, but they got it all done and they even helped my husband carry a new vanity upstairs. I was so excited how nice everything looked that I forgot that they forgot the shower curtain rod, but they brought that back the next day. Everything about it was a great experience and I would definitely recommend them. It was a quality job and we're happy with it.

Hello James,

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review about your experience working with Re-Bath. It is wonderful to hear that our team was neat and that they cleaned-up after themselves. This is very important to us. Our team is grateful you would trust us with your bathroom remodel and hope you enjoy your new bathroom for many, many years!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

I finally retired and now had the time to remodel our bathroom so we got a shower, a toilet, a vanity and a floor from Re-Bath. They could install them in a short period of time. The installation team were very good and they cleaned up after themselves. Their sales representative was knowledgeable and friendly for the most part but when I asked specifically for a specific price of each individual item she was unable to do that. But overall it was a good experience dealing with them.

Hello Narda,

We hope you are enjoying your new home and getting settled in. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! We are glad to hear that our sales rep and installers were easy to work with and that you are pleased with your walk-in shower.

Happy New Year!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

I just moved here from Arizona and I had both knees replaced and it was very difficult for me to get in and out of the bathtub, so we had to do something with our bathroom. We purchased a walk-in shower from Re-Bath. They installed it three weeks ago. The sales representatives at Re-Bath were great. They continued to call and update us on what was going on. The installer was really good. He did his work and every once in a while he would go outside to saw something and he'd say, “Now is your chance if you need to go to the bathroom.” He'd let us know he was going to be out for a while so it was very nice. Our experience was great. It was no fuss, no muss. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Hello David,

We are sorry to read your review as this is not the type of experience we want customers to encounter. Our corporate team will be able to help. Will you please reach out to our Customer Response Team so we can assist you? 1-800-426-4573.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

We do most of the work around the house ourselves. Coming from a family of engineers and a father that built his own house down to mixing up his own cement we are in unique position to appreciate a job well done. We saved for a long time and decided not to do the bathroom ourselves. We wanted a rain shower like the one we had at a beach house we rented several years ago. We have a child on the autism spectrum. Showers are the only place in the house where negative ions (good for the body) are released. We stressed to Bob we needed a powerful jet spray and rain shower.

The 3 gentlemen that installed the shower were hardworking and knowledgeable about the job. Before the shower was instilled we were very worried about the pressure and design. We have well but our pump puts out 50 pounds of pressure well within the average city water and recommendations on the retro system installed.

To begin the handle is backwards, we don't like the second handle, and the doors are in the wrong position to turn on the water before you get in. I was very disappointed that the shelves were glued in and show a seam. This is the cheaper way to go for Re-Bath. It was not explained this was just a retrofit and not a new system. The back is plastic, it looks good but is not the same as a stone backing. My family member has in his rain shower (which he instilled for much less money). The tub's ok. We were not asked which fixture style we wanted I do not believe for the actual tub.

I called the company that makes the shower unit. You purchased it for $174. The 3 workers were here for about 7 hours. There is no way this new shower/bath install cost anywhere near $7200 for labor and parts. I talked to a very successful house builder this Thanksgiving. We were admiring his multi-million dollar inside pool. He too laughed when we told him the price Re-Bath wishes to charge. We have asked for an itemized bill. I was told by Gary you do not do this. This leads me to believe your profit margins are so high you are afraid to show them. My wife is a lawyer and will not proceed any further without an itemized bill. At this point we would rather you come take out your shower and we will find another installer that is not afraid of transparency.

Gina,

We want to make you happy! Would you please contact our corporate offices at 1-800-426-4573? We would like to make absolutely sure that your tub size is correct and that your fixtures are straight.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

I'm so very unhappy with Re-Bath. Sure it seemed great and wonderful what they were putting in and for the amount of money I spent, I could have hired a contractor for half the price and would have gotten what I wanted. Everything from the tub size to fixtures not even being straight. I've called to complain before and they were not helpful at all with my concerns. If I could stop payment without my credit being hurt, I would!

Hello Marcie,

Reading your review was the highlight of our day! We can’t wait to pass along your wonderful comments to Kyle and the rest of the team. We are thrilled to hear how pleased you were with our courteousness, cleanliness and price.

It is such an honor that you would recommend us to your friends and neighbors. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review!

We hope you and your mother both enjoy your new bathrooms for years to come!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 22, 2016

We've had Re-Bath's services twice. The first time we had them, we just needed our bathroom remodeled since it was bad - we needed the walls replaced. They did a really good job on that. For the second one, we needed a bathroom done for the safety of my mother. We redid the shower since it was tiled and sunken, it had a step to go down. We had Re-Bath lift up the floor and put new walls and hand grips for my mom. Now, she loves the bathroom. Kyle, the sales representative was very nice. He showed us the products so we could pick out what we wanted, he measured everything and told us the price ranges that we would be working with. He was very good. The workers that came in were very courteous, nice, finished one day ahead of schedule, and cleaned up everything really well. They were excellent. I've also recommended them to my neighbors.

I had a lot of different estimates and I'd always heard that Re-Bath was very expensive but they really weren't any different than anybody else. In fact, one company was way too expensive. On the other hand, Re-Bath's prices were all in line and they even gave us a discount for the second bathroom because we already used them once. Their work is also guaranteed. If we have any problems with it, all we have to do is call and they'll come to fix it.

Hello Clint,

We, too, remember the days of sharing one sink! We celebrate with you in your remodeled bathroom!

We are thrilled to hear that our team was professional, genuine, consistent and that they communicated so well with you! This is exactly what we expect from our Re-Bath teams.

We hope you enjoy your new bathroom and especially your very own sink!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

The wife and I were sharing one sink so we decided it was time to remodel our bathroom. We liked Re-Bath's product but the sales rep saying that they could come in in two days and have it done was the deciding factor. They were very professional and genuine to speak with about the project. There was constant communication and they even showed up afterwards to provide us cleaning supplies. The installers were very professional as well. They put walking paths down to make sure they didn’t disturb anything or dirty up any areas. They were very consistent with being on time and finishing up when they said they were gonna finish. They also asked questions, making sure I was satisfied with the work they were doing and keeping me involved.

Hello Barbara,

Thank you for your glowing review. It is always great to hear when clients find our team exceptional. We are happy to hear that our salesperson spent so much time with you to ensure you were pleased with the final product. This is the type of service we strive for. Thank you for trusting us with your bathroom remodel.

Cheers!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

Our bathroom was 25+ years old so we decided to remodel. We went with Re-Bath due to their pricing and their salesperson's personal touch. She was very friendly. She went with me when I did my shopping and she offered suggestions for putting in the package together in terms of chrome versus silver, keeping me intact with what I was getting from their company versus what I had to buy to go with it. We did the entire bathroom floor, shower, vanity, toilet and medicine cabinet. We purchased it last month and it was just installed about two weeks ago. The installers were very friendly and very helpful also offering suggestions regarding placement of bars, etc.

Hello Ron,

This is such a wonderful review of our services and we can't thank you enough! It's nice to hear when our team has worked hard for our clients and that the outcome is what you expected. This is what we strive for. We hope you enjoy your new bathroom remodel!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

We had a water damage by the tub so we did a bathroom remodel. We saw online reviews for Re-Bath and heard they did a good job so we purchased a new tub, a toilet, a sink, some tiles, and the polymer for the shower from them. Our experience with the front desk personnel and the two other employees at Re-Bath was very good. We talked about all the choices, the cost, and went through all the displays. The people who did the installing were also wonderful. They kept us informed as they did it and they did a great job. They did it within three days and were very effective. We were very impressed.

Hello John,

We will let our team know that you are pleased with both your shower and their sales method! It was so kind of you to leave us such a warm and positive review - thank you!

Cheers!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I sprung a leak and it went through the ceiling so we decided to remodel our bathroom. I talked to the Re-Bath salesman. Their price wasn’t cheap, but it was decent so we went with them. We purchased a shower and it has been a good sales experience. For one thing it was not a hot sell. Anytime someone tries to hot sell, I shut them down and get somebody. Our installation experience was excellent. They did a magnificent job. Overall, I was satisfied.

Hello Sonja,

It sounds like you are really enjoying your bathroom remodel - it sounds beautiful! We will be sure to pass along your review to our team - thank you for taking the time to write it!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

The house is over 37 years old and has never been remodeled so it was time to do so. I found out about Re-Bath from a friend that had them do some work and I also had Re-Bath do the remodeling of my bathroom and they got it done quickly. Their sales rep came to the house and brought all the choices. We got some stonework on the walls, a new commode, vanity, and shower stalls done three weeks ago. The workers were very quick and they cleaned everything up. It was a pleasant experience.

Hello Theodore,

We are so sorry and we hope your wife is okay. This experience sounds very frustrating and our corporate team would like to make sure all of your needs get taken care of. Will you please reach out to our Customer Response Team so we can assist you? 1-800-426-4573

Again, we apologize,

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 10, 2016

Due to both my wife and myself being disabled, we had our tub replaced with a shower. Re-Bath did a very nice job. But, if you want after-sales service do not hire Re-Bath. My wife fell in the shower on Nov. 2 (not Re-Bath problem) and the rescue squad had to remove our shower doors to get her out. While they were here, I called Re-Bath and explained what had happened. The earliest I could get someone out to replace the doors was a week later on Nov 8. Nov 8 came and went and no on came to fix the doors. I called that evening and was told there was a "communication error" and someone would be out that evening. Again, no one came or called.

I called the next day, 9 Nov, and was told that there was a "communication error" and no one could come out until Fri, Nov 18. I tried to explain this was an emergency, that we can't shower, but that did not seem to matter. So, if you don't care about getting after-sales service, use Re-Bath. If you do care, find someone else.

Hello Laurie,

Thank you for leaving us such an encouraging review! We will be sure to pass along your comments to Frank and the rest of the team. They love to get complimented on their hard work!

We hope you enjoy your new tub for years to come!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: Nov. 9, 2016

Re-Bath has been wonderful to work with. From the knowledgeable salesman, to the friendly office staff and the finished product. Frank our installer was professional and did a wonderful job removing our old tub liner and tub. He installed a new tub, liner on the walls and ceiling, and it's beautiful! And he even cleaned up! Thank you Re-Bath!

Re-Bath Company Profile