Call toll free
4.02/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1979, Re-Bath has remodeled over 1 Million bathrooms while providing the highest quality solutions, backed a lifetime warranty, to every homeowner we service. Our employees and partners understand the value of contractor trust and timely project completion, and strive to deliver on that promise at every opportunity. At Re-Bath, we believe inspired design, comfortable function, and safe living should be available to everyone.

Re-Bath Gallery (4)
ABBB Rating
View More View More

709 Re-Bath Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I used Re-Bath previously and I had a good experience. I recently did a complete remodel of the shower in my wife’s bathroom and she loves it, so it worked out great. We told Re-Bath what we wanted and the rep provided it. Installation went smooth and the bathroom was spotless when we got through. They did a wonderful job and I wouldn't change a thing.

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Re-Bath's notoriety and the information I had gotten in references really stood out. Their rep gave a good presentation and the scope of the products was well covered. The rep also had good communication. I had them do bathroom fixtures. The installers arrived on time, did a really good job and had good workmanship. The clean up was good as well. They performed well within expectations and the timeline that they discussed. My goal was to meet something for my intended years, and that was met. I’m very satisfied and I would recommend Re-Bath.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

When I needed a walk-in shower, the Re-Bath sales rep did fine. The installer did a good job, too. I had an issue with the shower head, however. It was a day after the warranty went off and it started peeling off. But, they were really nice, and they came back and repaired it. They were great and I would recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

My mom was having problems getting in the bathtub, so we remodeled our bathroom. We got a walk-in shower from Re-Bath and the installation was very good. The team that installed it was also nice and so far, we all like the walk-in shower.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

We were getting tired of standing in the shower stall and banging my elbows in the glass, so we decided it was time to remodel the bathroom. We liked the Re-Bath consultant that we met in our house and their interest-free loan. We had the shower and a garden tub ripped out and replaced with a super big shower with jets and an old person drop-down seat. We also got one of the rainforest nozzles and we also had the floor redone. The product is good, and so was the job that they did. The on-site consultant was really nice and the two techs who came on site were very pleasant to work with as well. They came up with some additional ideas when they were on site. The work that they did was very clean and there wasn't crap all over the place.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

We had bought a new house and the builder put a tiny shower in as well as a huge tub. That makes the number three tub in the house and no linen closet. Re-Bath has a showroom display in the H-E-Bs where I shop, and I stopped in there. I also heard about them on the TV. The sales guy Tony was very knowledgeable and helpful. Also, the workers that came out were all excellent. We took the tub out, put the big walk-in shower with grab bars and then made the shower into a linen closet. The demolition crew of Nacho and Roberto demolished everything and took the tile and the bathtub out. Then Andrew and Jeremy came in a few days and did the finish out. They did such a great job. Overall Re-Bath's employees are top-notch. They seem to hire the best and most skilled people.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

My husband was aging and we knew we needed some assistance, so we were looking for the walk-in shower stall. We knew that Re-Bath was in Paducah and I went and looked inside their showroom. Then I discovered that someone locally had them do a bathroom and a shower and they were very pleased. Also, their sales rep was nice when she came. But we started last year July and I was trying to call to find out when they were gonna be able to install it and it was in the first of this year that they finally were able to get it installed. I knew that it was going to be eight weeks but it just kept going on and I couldn’t get a date so that was kinda frustrating.

Then, when the installers came out, they came at a bad time because there was snow but it wasn’t their fault. Fortunately, we have a door that leads right off from the bedroom where they were doing the installation so they didn’t have to bring things in and out through the other part of the house. But that was kind of an ordeal. Also, they had to wait because it seemed like there was something missing. So there were some factors in there but they were very good and they cleaned up their mess every night.

The walk-in shower is six feet and it has a seat in the corner, grab bars, and sliding doors. When they installed it, they did the wall, too. I picked out a color that matched our things. Then we had one more update because we were having a problem with the handheld shower. When we'd take it down, it was kinda catching on so I went in to see what could be done about that at the showroom. I discovered that they now have a magnetic shower head so we had that installed within the last few weeks. I would recommend Re-Bath but I would tell friends upfront that I don’t know when they’ll get the service.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

When we moved here, we needed our shower redone. I did some checking around and there wasn’t anybody even in second place or close to Re-Bath. Their reps were incredible. They were on top of everything, courteous, and on time. The workmanship was incredible and they finished it up in two days when they said they’d allow three. It was the greatest experience ever as far as having to go through any kind of a remodel.

Re-Bath response

William, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Re-Bath has its own contractors on site and they don't contract the work out. We also liked the lifetime guarantee, so we went with them. Their guy came out and we had a great experience with him. Originally, we were just gonna get a new shower but when we started picking out everything, the rest of the bathroom looked like crap. So, we decided that it must be the whole thing. Their installation team consisted of two guys and they were great, too. They put down the tarp everyday and they vacuum cleaned up everyday at the end of the day. It went a little longer than originally planned, but it was a little more involved than we originally planned. So that worked out fine and I was very pleased with them. I've had a couple friends who asked me who was doing our bathroom because I put pictures on Facebook. So, I've been telling people about Re-Bath.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

My bathroom needed a remodel and things were falling apart. I visited Re-Bath's showroom and found it beneficial. I got two bathrooms done in the house, one at a time. The first one was around April and the second one was around June. The installers were exactly on time. They never came and bothered at the door prior to the 8 o'clock start. They cleaned up each evening before leaving. There was only one date where the installer asked if he could stay later in order to push for completion and I granted it. They listened to what I wanted and they asked for my opinion on the height of an item or a placement. They were friendly and went over and above. There were some little minor things that they took care of just in the course of doing the work. I was very impressed with them.

I've since had the house painted and the painter was never on time, never knew what point in the morning he and his crew were arriving. Re-Bath covered the floor and protected the walls. Even though we were having the house later painted, they still covered everything completely. With the painter that I had, it would have been nice to have covered the walls, the closet with a better coverage, and should have absolutely covered the floor better so I don't have all these freckles of paint on doors and stuff that I'm still in the process of cleaning. With Re-Bath, there was nothing left. I have hardwood floors and they covered the floors with a cardboard type product all the way from the front door down to the hallway. They never dinged the walls. Also, with the painter stuff, I've got a ton of stuff to have hauled away while Re-Bath hauled everything away. I have recommended Re-Bath.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

They did my bathroom in June 2018 which was 3 weeks later than the salesman promised. Installers came and did a very good job. A piece of trim was cracked. Installer called and they said the new piece would be in in 2 weeks. They also said they would finish speckling around the light switch which their electrician moved up 2 inches. The part ended up taking 2 Months to come in. When it came in that said it was damaged and would have to order another one which would take 2 weeks. Guess what? We are at 3 weeks already. Also the light switch has exposed outlet and switch since the work was never finished to put the cover on. Have called Home Depot and Re-Bath numerous times and they both suck. Stopped payment until job is finished.

Re-Bath response

Hi John, we regret to hear that your recent experience was anything less than exceptional. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 so we can work with you to make this right.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

Re-Bath took out our tub and put in a huge beautiful shower. The only thing about it was the shower nozzle. I told the installation team when they were putting it up that it was gonna be too high for me. They asked me if my old one was okay and I told them it was. They then told me that that was where the old one would be, so it should be fine. It's not. I can barely reach it. But the people at Re-Bath has been great. Everyone we spoke with was very helpful and had great personalities.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

While scheduling an estimate using the Lexington, KY phone number for Re-Bath, the associate asked if I was married. I did not think this was necessary information to collect and asked to move on. Associate again asked me if my husband (which I did not confirm my marital status previously) would be present for the estimate toward the end of the call. Informed associate that I did not think that was pertinent information in order to schedule an estimate for a bathtub install. Associate was hesitant to schedule appointment without this information but we did get something on the books, eventually.

A while later the manager called back and asked if my husband would be present for the estimate! I told the manager I was surprised she would call back after the previous conversation had with the associate and if me not disclosing my marital status was a problem we should cancel the appointment. Manger's reply was, "Give us a call back if you change your mind." I'm honestly blown away (and mad) they would rather lose business than go without knowing my marital status and if my potential husband would or would not be present.

Re-Bath response

Hi Becky thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. When you have an opportunity, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

We were doing some basic research online because we wanted to get our bathrooms remodeled. Re-Bath was the most well-prepared for their presentation and they were ready and willing to book things far in advance. We were looking in about February for a job in July and they had no problem putting that on the books. The sales guy was great. He spent an hour and a half with us. His schedule was flexible and he said he had no problem with us reaching out to him if we had any additional questions. We got our showers redone by them and we were working on all three of our bathrooms at the same time, two full bathrooms and a powder room.

The installation went great. Partially because we scheduled so far in advance, we got two incredibly talented and efficient guys that were kind of lead installers within the company. They were prompt, were very clean and respectful of our home. They were efficient and they were really nice guys too. I felt very comfortable with them in my home and it was a great experience. We’re 100% pleased with our purchase.

It was definitely worth it to go with a company as comprehensive as Re-Bath was. The whole process was handled very professionally and very smoothly. I appreciated the communication by all the parties involved. I also appreciated the work ethic shown by the installers. Sometimes when you hire people, it seems like they’re dithering away the time. But these guys were very focused. They were very personable and very polite. Hiring more people like them or treating their employees well enough to get them to that expert level, is coming through. I would definitely recommend Re-Bath if anybody is looking to do such a large project like ours.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Please be careful with the Re-Bath contractors. We were charged almost $5000 for a small bathroom shower remodel. Looks great, it’s the quality of work that is the issue. They were supposed to change all piping to copper, didn’t do. Can’t fix now the project is done. The workers literally glued the drain on with a tube of silicone when they couldn’t make the wrong one fit. This caused a big leak that dripped on my heating ducts rusting them almost all the way through.

I caught this problem on a trip under my house. Re-Bath acknowledged the GC used, SunCoast Construction, was suspect and paid for most of the repairs I did myself. Most of the silicone used to seal the edges and seams of the plastic liner is peeling, and to top it all off I just found out the GC never pulled a permit when he did the work. I just sold that house and the new owners just contacted me upset because they are having to get the permit now. I can honestly see why he never pulled a permit because the crappy work they did would have never passed inspections. Now I have to pay for the city inspectors to come out and gain access behind the liner to check plumbing work. I would say you get what you pay for but from reading reviews, that’s not the case. Like my remodel, they are overpriced and under quality. Do not use Re-Bath.

Re-Bath response

Hi Ryan, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

The floor underneath our tub was rotten. The guys from Re-Bath said they could get it done in three days. We knew that it was going to be done right because some of the other people that we've spoken to didn't give the confidence that everything that needed to be fixed was going to get fixed. The guys from Re-Bath redid the flooring and then put new flooring on top of that. They also redid our shower and we purchased a toilet from them.

It was June was when we talked to a Re-Bath representative named Jean and then they have put it in July. Jean was very patient with our 6,000 questions and made sure that we kept all of our decisions straight. We only have the one bathroom in our house. Jean guaranteed us that at the end of each night at least the stool would be functional. And it was. The installation was very quick and it was well-orchestrated. We were impressed. Todd came in and did his thing. Then the plumber did his thing and was gone the next day. Then the electricians went here and did their thing. They cleaned up really nice afterwards.

Re-Bath response

Hello Marnie & Dennis, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

We had Re-Bath redo our whole bath, which wasn't a big deal because it was just cosmetic. However, in the master, they flipped everything and made it absolutely gorgeous. We decided to do it because my husband and I are getting older and my husband is retiring, so it was a now-or-never thing. Our sales rep, Steve, was wonderful. He's a friend. His house is basically a showcase for Re-Bath and he has all the options available, and so we knew what we were getting into. Also, the guys who did the installation were great. We worked with other people in Oklahoma, but Steve and his team were the best. If we end up putting a bathroom in the basement, Steve's gonna do it.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

For a while, we were thinking about remodeling our bathroom and we heard Re-Bath's ad. We took a ride up to the showroom and liked what we saw. We purchased a shower, stone, vanity, floor and some shower stuff and I had good interactions with the reps. However, during the installation with the first guy, there was a mix-up in how the stone was going up. When we got that straightened out, they sent out a different team and it was great. Re-Bath did a wonderful job.

Original review: July 28, 2018

My sister had her bathroom done by Re-Bath and she referred me. I also spoke to Bath Fitter but I didn’t like their products and how they simply covered the bathroom instead of taking everything out which was what I needed. Also, the rep that came to give us the estimate was very rude. On the other hand, the rep at Re-Bath was very nice, very knowledgeable, and very friendly. He explained everything so that I could understand it, and made things a lot easier. Their installers were also very friendly and they cleaned up really well. I got the bathtub and shower installed around May and I love it.

Original review: July 27, 2018

While the tub and shower were of good quality, the installation was horrendous and Re-Bath has made no effort to fix the problems. This is part of a larger bathroom remodel. First, the butt was measured improperly so that it didn't fit in the area where the old one sat leaving a gap between the tub and the end of the flooring. Second, as part of the installation, the installer scratched two wood doors and bent our storm door while hauling the old tub out. The installer gave us his "word of honor" he would be back out to fix the issues but of course, he's never showed.

Then we were finally able to use the tube we discovered that water backed up and came out the overflow drain. Called Re-Bath but no response so we paid to have it fixed by reliable, skilled plumbers. The next part of the project has now begun, removing the old floor and contractors found where water was leaking from the tub drain and onto the floor. Has a nice new shiny covering of mold. Called Re-Bath but given their previous history we'll need to get a new plumber to actually fix it. Avoid these scammers at all cost.

Re-Bath response

Hi Jim, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team at 800-426-4573 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: July 26, 2018

We had Debbie out from Re-Bath to look over our project and give us a quote. We have an existing deck tub that we want removed and a free standing tub installed, along with a new free standing faucet. We are providing the tub, the tile and grout. The bid was $14,300.00!! Re-Bath is providing the free standing faucet and labor. I was absolutely shocked!! I asked Debbie why the bid was so high? She replied, "It's a box we check off." What??!! Really??!! Beyond ridiculous bid. We've had 2 other bath remodelers out and Re-Bath's bid is double the highest bid received.

Re-Bath response

Hi Debra, thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team at 800-426-4573 when you have a chance. We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: July 24, 2018

We were thinking about remodeling, but we found out it was too expensive to do the whole house, so we decided to start with the bathroom. If we chose to get a contractor, it would have taken two months, but Re-Bath was able to do ours in about eight days. We worked with Josh, their sales rep and in an hour, we had decorated the whole bathroom and he made a really nice design. We wouldn't have gone any further if it wasn't for him. We also got to meet the office manager, Renee. She followed us all the way through the whole thing with emails and said that was her dream bathroom. They then sent us the best installers, Chase and Eric. They said they weren't in a big hurry, so we got to wait for the best. One of them said they move slower but they are perfectionists compared to some other guys but we didn't notice the slowness.

Though we have an issue now, they're sending somebody in to look at it to see if there's a problem. Other than that, we're loving our bathroom. It looks like a hotel spa. Go with Re-Bath if you want your bathroom completely redone in a week or two. It's a little bit on the pricey side, but you'll be paying for them to get in and out, and do a quality job with good materials.

Original review: July 23, 2018

With my Jacuzzi being so tall that I needed a stool to get in, I decided on having my bathroom remodeled and went to Home Depot. We wanted to get a shower put in but Home Depot said they couldn't do it because my bathroom had a Jacuzzi and not a regular bathtub. So, they sent us to Re-Bath. I started looking into the remodel about 12 weeks ago and it has been a week now since Re-Bath got it done. The installation team was great and I can't believe they did it in a short time as they did. They didn't waste any time and they cleaned up after themselves. The only thing they didn't clean up good was the garage after sawing in it for so long. They got most of the sawdust but we had to clean up on the sawdust in it. Otherwise, they did good and we had a great experience.

Original review: July 11, 2018

I am perplexed at things I have found online with people saying how much Re-Bath charges for makeovers (the prices seemed reasonable). My boyfriend was at my home to meet with the Re-Bath employee and he told my boyfriend it will be over $10,000.00 for ONLY the shower remodel. Seriously??? We had someone else prior to this person coming give an estimate and it was $3,800.00 for materials and labor. And, that was actual ceramic tiling to the ceiling (not some material that "looks" like tile) and a custom door with it being extended out to make the area bigger. What in the world is this company doing? How are they in business? I am at a loss over this quote they gave today. The entire bathroom should cost that, not just a walk-in shower that is not extended per their quote (and NO tub). Unbelievable.

Re-Bath response

Hi Tracy, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Please reach out to our customer support team at 800-426-4573 so we can work towards a resolution. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. We hope to hear from you soon.

Original review: July 9, 2018

We had had this bathroom remodel done in our previous home and when we bought this home we said we had do it again. Choosing Re-Bath for the job was the right thing to do all the way around. Their price was good and the people were really friendly. The sales team treated me very well. They were very nice, knowledgeable and accommodating. We did the walk-in shower six weeks ago and one guy did the whole thing. He worked and worked then he cleaned up everyday. Our experience was wonderful and I would definitely recommend Re-Bath and the young man that did ours.

Re-Bath response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Original review: July 7, 2018

We had a Whirlpool tub taken out and the shower made three times bigger than what it was, and then a closet on the end of the shower. We put on the solid panel walls. Our shower’s probably 10-foot long now. It’s got a big thick glass on it. We did the purchase three months ago and the sales representative was excellent. Tony was his name and he was helpful and explained things real well. So I was happy with Re-Bath all the way across the board. The installation put in a ceramic type floor, ceramic walls and a window kit. They put on both ends, showers, a tall one and short one ‘cause we got three dogs. We got them all in there and gave them all a bath. Also, I’m a 100% disabled vet and what Re-Bath did is handicap accessible.

Original review: July 5, 2018

We were originally told 6-9 weeks before install but looked like it could be 4 - 6 weeks. Finally got an install date after 12 weeks. The day before the install they say the wrong color base was sent. To make a long story short it was 15 weeks before it was installed. Suppose to take 1 day. Job did not get completed and the next day was 4th of July. Business closed. Told the manager would be here at 7:30 or 7:45 on July 5th. Received a phone call at about 10:15 from someone saying he would be over. Thought it was funny. Was NOT the manager. He finished the 1 day job and informs me that there was something else not done that he did and it would be ANOTHER 24 hours without a shower.

Re-Bath response

Dianne, it's upsetting to hear that your experience was anything but stellar. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team at 800-426-4573 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: July 4, 2018

My mom is getting older now and she can't get in and out of the tub so I looked at getting my bathroom remodeled. I checked Lowe's and I got a quote, and I checked Bath Fitter too. And then an email came up from our Nextdoor app and I also saw Re-Bath's phone number on TV so I gave them a call to see what their quote was gonna be. Tim, the sales rep who came out, was the best. He was accommodating and phenomenal. He came in with information that no one else came with and samples of what the product looked like. As an engineer, I was curious as to how it was done step-by-step and he walked me through the entire process.

The remodel was done in the end of May and I was shocked that it was a one-man job. The installer did it all. He was so respectful of our home and our belongings and he was the nicest man I have ever met. And if I needed to leave my house, which I didn't, I would have trusted him with everything. My experience with Re-Bath was excellent and I definitely love the new bathroom. It was essentially my surprise present to my mom for her 80th birthday. I also hope to have my mom's bathroom redone soon.

Re-Bath response

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Original review: July 3, 2018

I had to write this. My father just died so we are now selling his house. The bathroom that "Re-Bath" "remodeled" is in such atrocious shape, it literally needs to be re-done again. This bathroom was done by Re-Bath no more than 10 years ago, if that. There is absolutely NO reason we should have to sink thousands of dollars more into after what my mother apparently paid you. Your service is TRASH. Anyone who looks to Re-Bath should not walk but RUN away from your business. TERRIBLE.

Re-Bath response

Keith, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience.

Original review: July 3, 2018

Thank you so much Re-Bath! I am (79) and my husband (80) married for 60 years decided we should prepare for possible handicaps. I wanted to get rid of the bathtub... have a walk in shower... safety bars and etc. I went online and found several bath remodelers and read reviews... check with locals... and decided to contact Re-Bath and I am so happy that I did! From beginning to end I had nothing but satisfaction.

Steven my Re-Bath installer was without a doubt the nicest, most efficient and honest worker that I have ever experienced! He helped us so much in deciding where to put different things that would work best for us. Even driving 90 miles and dealing with Nashville morning traffic, he was always smiling. My bathroom is just beautiful now... everything works excellent and will outlast us for sure. So anyone in my area that wants a great remodeling of your bath. I strongly recommend Re-Bath... you will not be disappointed. Thanks again Re-Bath!

Re-Bath expert review by Joseph Truini

Founded in 1982, Re-Bath is a top bath-remodeling provider with franchises located throughout the United States and Canada. The company specializes in acrylic tub liners and operates out of a 165,000 sq. ft. facility in Tempe, Ariz. To date, it has remodeled over a million bathrooms.

• Variety: The company focuses primarily on bathtub liners that fit over existing tubs, but it also does partial and full bath remodels, as well as install walk-in tubs, shower walls and pans, shower doors, bath vanities, countertops and flooring.

• Certifications: Re-Bath is ADA compliant and industry certified. And the company offers free bath-design consultation services.

• Safety features: The products and services offered by Re-Bath Safety Solutions are selected to create the safest bath possible, including protection from slipping, scalding and electric shock.

• Best for: Re-Bath is best for individuals with limited mobility, senior citizens, people who want to consider aging-in-place features and those who have difficulty getting into and out of standard tubs.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Re-Bath Company Information