Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.48/5

Re-Bath specializes in fast bathroom remodeling. The company offers complete remodeling services or tub/shower-only conversions, and it provides free in-home consultations and a free design process. Re-Bath also offers tub/shower conversions especially for those with limited mobility and seniors who wish to age in place. Slip-resistant technology, accessible bathroom remodels and walk-in tubs are available in stylish options that will update your bathroom while increasing safety.

Re-Bath Gallery (4)

BOTTOM LINE

Re-Bath specializes in stylish, fast bathroom remodeling, tub/shower conversions and accessibility features. Choose from a selection of high-quality, coordinating materials and products.

PROS

• Can be used 24 hours after install
  • Product and installation warranties
  • Free in-home consultation

CONS

• Pricing not available online
  • Preset selection of fixtures

Top Re-Bath Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

We went to Lowe's to get our bathroom done and they brought Re-Bath. The rep was good and the installers were nice and very courteous. They worked hard and got it done in good time. Everything looks great and we like our bathroom.

We heard good things about Re-Bath from several friends plus my brother who used Re-Bath to redo several of his bathrooms and it looked good. We did a tub to shower conversion in February… It was a wonderful experience with Re-Bath and I would recommend it to everyone.

What is Re-Bath?

Re-Bath offers complete remodeling services that include shower bases, tubs, vanities, toilets, wall surrounds, faucets, flooring and lighting. For both tub/shower conversions and complete remodels, the shower bases are custom fit and have a nonporous luster finish that is nonslip and easy to clean.

Re-Bath installs vanities and countertops from Bertch, and the products include a limited lifetime warranty. Faucets and fixtures are from Moen and come in a variety of finishes, including brushed nickel, polished chrome and rubbed bronze. Lighting comes in coordinating finishes. Customers can also choose from a variety of toilets, including dual-flush models that use 20% less water.

Products from other brands installed by Re-Bath come with manufacturer’s warranties, and all workmanship comes with a one-year warranty. Customers receive a cleaning product list and cleaning tips to help keep their new bathroom looking its best.

Re-Bath tub materials

DuraBath wall surrounds come in natural stone or waterproof, nonporous acrylic. Re-Bath’s DuraBath natural stone is harvested from 3,000-year-old quarries around the world. Panels are cut and reinforced at the same time to create a seamless look when installed.

DuraBath natural stone comes in nine colors, and acrylic wall surrounds come in 17 colors. The acrylic material is completely waterproof and mildew resistant. DuraBath wall surrounds come in 15 different tile patterns to coordinate with your bathroom style.

DuraBath acrylic and natural stone products are silicone-sealed, which dries and cures faster than grout and is easier to clean. Wall surrounds come with a limited lifetime warranty.

How does Re-Bath work?

The Re-Bath process begins with a free in-home consultation. The design consultant asks about your needs for your bathroom, takes measurements and shares ideas about how to transform your space. You will then receive a quote.

Once you decide to move forward, you select the colors, styles and products to install. The design process is free. Re-Bath remodels are structured around four design styles: traditional, transitional, rustic and contemporary. Whether you are choosing a complete remodel or tub/shower conversion, Re-Bath can help you coordinate your design elements.

After the design process, The company begins the removal and preparation process. Re-Bath contractors handle all necessary repairs before installing any new features. During this time, your new custom-fit bathroom elements are in production.

When the products arrive, Re-Bath professionals install everything and take care of any necessary electrical or plumbing work. The process takes a few days. If you are having a tub or shower conversion, the removal and installation process could be faster. With silicone-sealed DuraBath products, the new bathroom is ready to use 24 hours after installation.

How much does Re-Bath cost?

Pricing for a Re-Bath remodel or tub/shower conversion varies based on bathroom size, project scope and products selected. Re-Bath offers a free in-home consultation so a consultant can tailor a quote to your project. Re-Bath franchises are independently owned and operated, so specific services and project costs may vary by market.

Re-Bath FAQ

Is Re-Bath a good company?
Re-Bath is one of the largest complete bathroom remodeling companies in the U.S. It stands behind its franchisees with a limited lifetime warranty on Re-Bath products and a one-year warranty on workmanship. All contractors are licensed and insured in local markets.
Who owns Re-Bath?
Re-Bath is a national company with a network of independently owned franchises throughout the country. It is a limited liability corporation.
Does Re-Bath offer financing?
Re-Bath's individually owned franchises might offer financing. Check with your local Re-Bath.
What material does Re-Bath use?
Re-Bath uses DuraBath natural stone or acrylic wall surrounds. Shower bases are nonporous acrylic.
Where is Re-Bath available?
Re-Bath is available in more than 150 cities throughout the U.S. Visit the website and type in your ZIP code to find your local Re-Bath contractor.

Is Re-Bath worth it?

Re-Bath’s free in-home consultations let customers who are not sure if they can afford a bathroom remodel receive a no-obligation quote. Though Re-Bath is a national company, it operates through local franchising and pricing is not available online. Re-Bath’s free design process gives customers access to professional, personalized ideas, but elements and products are limited to Re-Bath’s preset selection. For customers looking for a streamlined, fast process, Re-Bath’s quality materials and free consultation make the company a good choice.

Re-Bath Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: July 1, 2020

We were at Lowe’s looking at remodeling and that was how we heard about Re-Bath. We had two bathrooms remodeled and we had two showers put in. The first one was done a month ago then the second one was finished last week. With the first one, the installation went very well. We were really happy with it and I was totally satisfied. But with the second one, the experience wasn’t as good. There were two guys who came. One was a supervisor and one was a young gentleman who seemed to be in a learning process. The supervisor who had the lead was supposed to come back the next day, give us some paperwork and discuss the warranty. We also had some issues with caulking and other stuff that we thought we could talk with them but he never came back. I called the company after the fourth day and they said they would contact that supervisor and get back to us but nobody ever has.

The quality of workmanship on the first installation was great. On the second one, the actual material for the shower bed and the walls is good. But the whole process at the end there could have been much better done. I’d be hesitant now to recommend R.e-Bath That was a lot of money that we put in for those products and Re-Bath hasn't provided good service. It’s a one-day service generally and they do a great job on most of the stuff. But I’m remodeling the rest of that bathroom in that area myself and I wanted to move forward with my plans. We wanted to finish it up. I couldn’t wait there for any longer than three days.

I went ahead and put caulking into where I thought it needed to be and then proceeded on with the work I had to do. So not only did I not get a response from them but they delayed the work that I wanted to do. Another thing is that the young guy had said that I could go online and make the payment. But the senior guy said to wait until they contact me and they come back. Five days later, I got an email from Lowe’s saying I need to make the payment and that they're gonna hold me liable on all the stuff. That's not right.

Re-Bath response

We are disappointed to learn of your recent experience with us at Re-Bath HQ, but will take this opportunity to improve. If you would like to further discuss this or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Get buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 16, 2020

We went to Lowe’s because they remodeled our kitchen with new cupboards and so, I thought they could do the bathroom but they don’t do that anymore. We went to Home Depot and they are the ones who setup the appointment for us and got us with the Re-Bath people. They setup an appointment, Aaron came out in February, and we picked out all of our stuff we wanted, and it just went from there. Aaron is a doll. He was very, very helpful.

My husband is either in the hospital or rehab center since February. And this is one reason why I want to get the bathroom done because we’re trying to get him a hip replacement. But in the meantime, I want to get all this stuff done while he wasn’t here because it wouldn’t affect his sleeping. We had to have some major plumbing done before we could get the bathroom put in because the house is old and the plumbing is old and the washer was coming up to the tub and he said, “Okay. I can’t have this with the shower.” They tore up my other bathroom in the back. And they had to get in there with a jackhammer, tear up the tile and get down into the dirt. And in the meantime, while that was being done, the guy that was one of the plumbers did stuff on the side. He put in a new sink and toilet and new tile the back bathroom for me. Everything just kinda worked like clockwork.

The installer was wonderful. He was on time. He was courteous, professional. We had a good rapport and he was just a really great guy and did a fantastic job. I couldn’t have been happier with him. I would recommend them. I had my neighbors come over and look at it. They wanna come and see it ’cause they saw their little truck out front, and the installer was here almost two weeks and they’re probably wondering. Everybody thought it was beautiful. My husband’s going to see it for the first time when he comes home. He’s gonna love it, too

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

This is our second Re-Bath. We requested the same representatives to come out because of our experience with him the first time. His name is Heath and he has such a good personality and very informative. We were laughing and joking. I didn't feel like I was talking to a used car salesman. It was honest, open, and aboveboard. He showed us all the products. We also requested the same installer because of the experience we had the first time.

They did everything I asked them to do. I wanted a four-foot vanity and I wanted it moved over enough so that I could hide my clothes hamper at the other end because it was sitting where you walked into the bathroom. They said they could put the countertop from the edge of the vanity all the way to the wall. Then, they said instead of just leaving it open and putting ledges to hold it up, they decided that the best way to make it look nice was to have two panels--one on the sidewall and another on the back wall so that it matched the cabinet and if ever I decide that I'd move that out of there and have a little vanity chair, then I'd have that space to do makeup. It looked so nice in there.

I know it was expensive, but it was well worth it. We also talked with a couple of other companies and had gotten quotes but all they did was the tub or the shower. I wanted the whole thing done. We were afraid to do it piecemeal because what if someone came in to do the floors and messed up the tub that someone else had installed? This was another reason that we went with Re-Bath for the second time. We had tile and I wanted it gone. Then whenever they took the tile out around the tub, they left the tile on the floor because it was in good shape. Now, in the first bathroom, the subfloor was not in great shape, so they took out the tile and had to redo the subfloor.

My husband and I are old. I can't get down on the floor, on my hands and knees and scrub 'cause I have arthritis in my hands and he has back issues. I want something that's gonna be easy to take care of, to clean, not something that looks nice, and it's gonna be real labor-intensive for me to take care of. Plus, it would increase the value of our house as well for them to match. After he left, we thought we could actually be with this guy. He's such a nice guy. We felt like we had common ground with him.

I'm thrilled with my new bathroom. I've told my friends and family all about how good the experience was and how I was not out of a bathroom for months. This house was built in the early 70s, so it was a light harvest gold. But now, it looks sleek and modern and it's so much more functional. We loved the first one and we love the second one just as much. I just wish they did kitchens.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

Erin was the one who came and talked to me about Re-Bath. She helped me a lot and I loved her. Reed did the wire and he was great. He was the only one that did the work except for the plumber. He was very polite, and I loved him too. Even though it was just Reed, he got the work done by three and a half days. This house was built in the 60’s. I work at home so I was able to see all that was under there and all the mildew in it. He explained to me what he was doing and I thought it was great. He kept it like the original, and it’s beautiful. But there were a few things that I wish I had known.

Erin told me that it would be a sliding glass door and she told me they can do it that way, but it may be a little bit tight because it was a small shower to begin with. It's very, very tight getting into the shower. But compared to what it was, it’s a million times better. I was really excited. I’m gonna be 64 in April and Erin said this will kinda age with me. The bars are wonderful. I love all of that once I get in the shower. I can get in and out but my grandson could not get in it.

My mother is in assisted living, but if she was here and needed to get into the shower, there was no way I could help her in it with a walker. So I was thinking more handicapped but I wanted it pretty too, and so it’s not handicapped accessible at all. I called Re-Bath and talked to Reed. He said they could take off the little knob on the second door and that would open it up a couple of inches. When I emailed about it and then I called, whoever I talked to said that I could just put a shower curtain up. But I don’t want a shower curtain.

When the guys came out to give me a price on painting, there was a nail that had come through, and there’s about a two-inch place where it had come through. One of the guys said it was easy to fix. It had a shelf in front of it and they moved it to look at painting the bedroom too. Also, Re-Bath didn't replace the sink but they showed me how the pipes were horrible and they did all that, which is great. They also put in a new faucet on there that I love. But the sink has a cut in it and it’s about an inch. I showed it to Reed and he said he was not surprised because the plumber had a heck of a time getting all that pop out, which he needed. Reed said I could get some silicone to fix it. I feel bad because everything else is wonderful.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I'm combat disabled and can barely move. I got five different estimates for a roll-in shower and the cheapest bid I got was $10,500 for all the handicap shower and bars. Re-Bath said their bottom line was $10,000 but they were only gonna charge me what the VA was going to give them. It was $6,800 so they saved me over $3,000. I had the bathtub side done and the rep gave me a fair estimate. I got a window frame, different odds and ends and new fixtures. They put in a couple of handicap bars for me too. They charged me for that and I was very comfortable with the price. In fact, they matched everybody else that gave me the estimate. I worked with Kim and supervisor Josh and they were absolutely wonderful.

But I was not happy Fernando, the first guy who came to install. He tried every way possible to take shortcuts. I was very upset when he said there was no need to rip everything out and bring the new fixtures in. I told him I was charged a substantial amount of money for that. Also, he did not frame the window at all. We wanted it to be like the picture in the book that Kim showed us but he never even asked how we wanted it. Then I wasn't paying attention when he was framing it and when I checked it out, he was finished. He told me the window was too big to be able to do it the way I wanted it. But it was custom-made so how can it be too big? Also, he didn't speak good English so I told him not to worry about it and go. It was a language problem so I don't know exactly what happened with him. But he was polite and a very nice guy.

I called Josh and told him it wasn't what I asked for. He told me he'll send somebody out Monday morning. Mike came, showed me some samples and I told him what I wanted. About an hour and a half later, he walked out with the perfect frame window. When they do the shower side, I'm gonna ask if I can get Mike back here 'cause he was really good. All in all, I am very happy with Josh, Kim and Mike and I am very pleased with Re-Bath 'cause they back their product. I also have a lot of handicap vet friends who are in need of a roll-in shower and I have told them to get Re-Bath.

Original review: July 19, 2020

I had a previous project a couple years ago and Re-Bath did a really nice job. When I started looking around to do this particular project, I called them and several other people, and the pricing was about the same. It was about eight months at least before I decided to go ahead and do it. The first people I called back was Re-Bath. I asked them to update the pricing because I changed what I wanted to do with the project. They came in with a reasonable price and since I had used them before, I felt like I didn’t really need to shop around.

Re-Bath was very thorough and fast and they have a good warranty. The fact that they had done such a nice job on my previous project, I really didn't expect any less on this one though it was a different type of project. I wasn't having a shower remodeled. I was putting a new bathtub and the walls surrounding the bathtub and they did a great job. They were very neat and they did everything they said they were gonna do.

Original review: July 16, 2020

Re-Bath response

Richard, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Thank you and take care!

Original review: June 11, 2020

We heard good things about Re-Bath from several friends plus my brother who used Re-Bath to redo several of his bathrooms and it looked good. We did a tub to shower conversion in February. The designer came to our house and met with us and helped us price everything out. We picked our product and then about three weeks later, James came and installed it, which took a couple of days to do so. He did a great job and he was very nice. At the end of the day, he left everything clean. The quality of work was excellent. We would have loved to have done everything, but it was a lot. We couldn’t afford everything all at once and we wound up doing our floor ourselves. It was a wonderful experience with Re-Bath and I would recommend it to everyone.

Re-Bath response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us, Rebecca. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Original review: June 8, 2020

Do not do it if you need to finance any part of your purchase. ReBath of San Antonio told us it would be no problem to get us financing even though we were not sure we should get our bathrooms done because of the cost. We actually wanted our entire master bathroom remodeled but by the end the guy who came out was only discussing turning our shower into a walk in shower and putting in a new standard tub for our children. The cost was crazy and I honestly don't know why we even moved forward. But we did and after jumping through some hoops he did finally get us approved for financing. He did not even know our income before he started having us sign. Big life lesson, I questioned it but he said it was fine and he would get us financing. From now on, I will stop there.

My husband and I cancelled the next day. I could not sleep the whole night following our visit from Brian Gutierrez of ReBath of San Antonio. I went back and looked at the paperwork and realized that, because we had to finance, it would end up costing us so much more than the already high number he quoted. So I emailed the cancellation notice immediately and got a response from Brian that day. We also sent ReBath's Notice of Cancellation signed by both of us via certified mail with signature required next day. ReBath signed the receipt on the 3rd business day. Two weeks later we got a bill with first payment being due in October from the bank ReBath got us approved through. No money was supposed to be dispersed in our name. This is SO wrong! I will be reporting and reviewing both companies everywhere until this is fixed.

Re-Bath response

Hi Leslie, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution.

Original review: June 7, 2020

Re-Bath came up as a specialist when I searched for kitchen and bath remodeling online. So I called them up and found out that they only did bath, but I figured that I'd still like to have them come out and take a look. I described to them what I wanted to do, which was basically remove the bathtub, install a bigger shower and some other minor things. They were pretty upfront and said that they could do the shower and the flooring. But they'd give us names for people to do the lighting and some other stuff. They also told me how they would do it. The enclosure would be a resin-based flooring, synthetic side, but it would be thicker than fiberglass. Their presentation was clear and concise, and the gentleman went over the time frames, which was 10 weeks to make the product and then three days to install it. So my bathroom would only be down for three days and that was the real deciding factor.

The first day they came, they did the demo and it took them a good portion of the day. They cleaned up after themselves when they were done. The next day, they did the framing. The drywaller came in after them. Then the third day, they assembled the product and then the last day, they put in the floor, which was a half-day. But each day, they cleaned up after themselves and it was pretty clean. It turned out really well. It looks nice and I like it. It has now been about a month since I've used it. It’s holding up well.

It was a very positive experience with Re-Bath. The people in the office were very responsive and were always prompt in their communication. They gave me a week and a half heads-up when they were gonna come and start and the time frames it was gonna take. If you want tiles, they aren’t your guys. But they were efficient and professional. They did the job in the time frame they said they were gonna do it and there were no surprises.

Re-Bath response

Richard, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us at Re-Bath HQ! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Re-Bath Company Information