4.25/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1979, Re-Bath has remodeled over 1 Million bathrooms while providing the highest quality solutions, backed a lifetime warranty, to every homeowner we service. Our employees and partners understand the value of contractor trust and timely project completion, and strive to deliver on that promise at every opportunity. At Re-Bath, we believe inspired design, comfortable function, and safe living should be available to everyone.

Re-Bath Gallery (4)
ABBB Rating
View More View More

Re-Bath Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I'm combat disabled and can barely move. I got five different estimates for a roll-in shower and the cheapest bid I got was $10,500 for all the handicap shower and bars. Re-Bath said their bottom line was $10,000 but they were only gonna charge me what the VA was going to give them. It was $6,800 so they saved me over $3,000. I had the bathtub side done and the rep gave me a fair estimate. I got a window frame, different odds and ends and new fixtures. They put in a couple of handicap bars for me too. They charged me for that and I was very comfortable with the price. In fact, they matched everybody else that gave me the estimate. I worked with Kim and supervisor Josh and they were absolutely wonderful.

But I was not happy Fernando, the first guy who came to install. He tried every way possible to take shortcuts. I was very upset when he said there was no need to rip everything out and bring the new fixtures in. I told him I was charged a substantial amount of money for that. Also, he did not frame the window at all. We wanted it to be like the picture in the book that Kim showed us but he never even asked how we wanted it. Then I wasn't paying attention when he was framing it and when I checked it out, he was finished. He told me the window was too big to be able to do it the way I wanted it. But it was custom-made so how can it be too big? Also, he didn't speak good English so I told him not to worry about it and go. It was a language problem so I don't know exactly what happened with him. But he was polite and a very nice guy.

I called Josh and told him it wasn't what I asked for. He told me he'll send somebody out Monday morning. Mike came, showed me some samples and I told him what I wanted. About an hour and a half later, he walked out with the perfect frame window. When they do the shower side, I'm gonna ask if I can get Mike back here 'cause he was really good. All in all, I am very happy with Josh, Kim and Mike and I am very pleased with Re-Bath 'cause they back their product. I also have a lot of handicap vet friends who are in need of a roll-in shower and I have told them to get Re-Bath.

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 13, 2019

We bought this house in November and the people who owned the home before had remodeled one of the bathrooms but it was remodeled in an antique way. It had the old Victorian bathtub with the legs. The problem with it was that it was completely non-functional. A woman who’s 5’2” could not fit in the bathtub. It was so small. It was actually beautiful-looking though. Then they also had a nice sink but they had no counter or cabinet space. It also had a bidet and we have never used a bidet. Our bathrooms needed remodeling and Home Depot has a service wherein we talk to them about the project and then they recommend certain providers. They gave us the name of Re-Bath and we contacted them.

We demolished the bathroom and put in cabinets, new counters and faucets. We also put in a walk-in shower and took out the bidet. So we got tons of storage, cabinet space and lots of counter space that we didn’t have before. That was the number one reason we did that. Then we had another bathroom that had a tub and shower which was not necessarily claustrophobic but it was a real narrow shower and tub and it had a curtain. When you’re showering, the curtain would be on your skin. We knocked out a wall in that bathroom, took out the tub and shower, and put in a therapeutic tub. We hike a lot and when you go on a 12-mile hike and come home, to be able to get in a therapeutic tub really is wonderful. The main reason we did that bathroom was to get a therapeutic tub in. The other one was to get a walk-in shower where you’re not touching the walls when you’re showering.

So we kinda had two separate projects, and we were told it would be three to five days from demolition to completion. We didn’t believe that but we said okay. The first project took five days and the second project took three days. I was amazed that they were able to come, do the demo and complete the project in as short a time as they did. To their credit, they also didn’t start it until they had all the parts. They didn’t start the project and worked one day then waited two weeks and worked another day. The first project was five straight days and the second project was three straight days. In addition to that, three days before they started the projects, they said they were gonna start and they were there at the time that they said they were gonna be there. Then every day, they cleaned up so that we could still live there.

The two installers were really nice guys. They were very polite. They recognized that they were disrupting our home life, although it was really minimal. Both of them knew what they were doing. There was no wasted time and the quality was exceptional. They did an excellent job with the aesthetics. The salesman had described how it was gonna look and had some samples, and it looked exactly like he described. It’s extremely functional but it’s also really beautifully finished work. It also had to be permitted and the inspections went without a hitch.

It was really a wonderful experience. Even the sales guy was extremely knowledgeable. He was a really nice guy. They were also honest about everything and the quoted price was the price. We changed some things during the process and they told us it was a change that wasn't gonna cost them any more so they weren't gonna charge us a change order fee. So we were extremely pleased. We're absolutely gonna recommend Re-Bath. We also have another bathroom and when we remodel that, we’re gonna call Re-Bath.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I fell backwards, hit my head under the soap dish and broke my shower tile. My daughter knew that we needed to have that repaired and mentioned Re-Bath. My daughter has a bathroom with the shower threshold. It’s just right to step into that I don’t lift my leg up higher than three inches. Everything is so perfect in there. It’s gonna last a long time. I told my daughter that Re-Bath was the one we had the first time. They didn’t do such a bad service, they just didn’t have the quality that they have today. The sales rep showed us from start to finish what it would look like. I expected him to know his product and he did, backwards and frontwards.

After we got the price of what it was gonna cost, it sounded practical and just to me so I went along with it. He wanted a down payment though. Some companies don’t request a down payment, but he said we have to have at least half upfront, which was $5,000. I was happy to provide that so we could get this job started. He said that by doing so, the contract would pick up faster. It did and I was happy when they could start it. Once Aaron, the serviceman who came, was on the job, I felt comfortable. I found somebody I could talk to for a few minutes. Then he’d get on the job and I stayed away from him so he could get the job done.

I expected the job to go well, but I thought it would take more than one person. I’m tickled with everything Aaron did. He was a skilled craftsman and he didn’t play around. He came in, started his work, and didn’t leave until he was finished with it. It took less than two days to complete. He was so clean, thorough and competent in everything he did. He had to go back and forth to his truck to get his stuff. And when he came in, the first thing he did was lay down covering on the rugs so he wouldn’t mess up or stain it. He did a wonderful job and I love my bath.

Now I have a shower that I have the proper equipment to hold on to that’s deep to the studs. It’s not gonna come loose or be shabby. I tell everybody that comes into my home to look at the shower and they’re impressed. The service was perfect and I would recommend Re-Bath to anybody. I also appreciated the basket that was sent to me. My daughter couldn’t believe they sent a basket and almost fell over. Plus, some of the things were ideal. They sent a squeegee for the glass door that I have and that was neat.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I was thinking of redoing my bath and so I went online and looked at different places that specifically do bathrooms. I called a couple of companies that were in town and Re-Bath was the only company that has an actual showroom, so I went with them. I appreciate that because you can go in there and see their products. With the other companies, you come and talk to them but you can't see their stuff. Re-Bath's people were wonderful. Mike was the gentleman who came here and he was very thorough. He spent over two hours here in my house measuring and explaining everything. Then, if I had a question about whether one thing could be done, he was honest and told me if it wasn't gonna leave much room, or if I wanted to consider the length of something as my bathroom is not very wide.

I had Re-Bath take out my old clawfooted cast iron tub and had it replaced with a walk-in shower. I also had them put in a commode vanity, new flooring, and cabinet above my toilet. I have a low threshold because I did not want it up high and grips on the floor were also put so that I don't slip and fall. The installers who came were wonderful. I stood there, watched them, and talked to them. The first day they came, they were here from 8:30 to 3:30 and worked non-stop. The second day they came, there was a bad storm. They did everything they could do, they were here at 8:30 and they left at around 10:30, but they could not do everything that was left to do, which was the ceiling to put the shower up. It was too wet to seal. But they did all the plumbing that needed to be done. They came again on the third day, and they were here from 8:30 to 12:30.

What I got done with my shower, the fact that they went up all the way to the ceiling, ensures no mode. But you could not get what I have gotten at Home Depot, Lowe's or any place like that. With the showers that you can get there, you can get mode but they don't go all my way up to the ceiling. The color I chose for the shower is so calming and I love it. One of the installers even said that of all the stuff that he has done, he liked the one I chose the best. I also love the vinyl flooring that was installed. It's wonderful and it goes with any color. If I ever did my kitchen flooring again, I want to match it up with that flooring. I also love my cabinet and my vanity.

I really love my bathroom and my family who has seen it has been very impressed with it. Also, the price that I paid was reasonable compared to what I got. One of my coworkers whose church has had their smaller bathroom done told me that I got the better deal for the price. I would recommend Re-Bath to anyone. If you're gonna have a bathroom re-done, go to someone who only deals with bathrooms because it's a major overhaul. Don't settle yourself short.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I have been seeing the commercials of Re-Bath on TV. I have also seen a few of their trucks around Crane and Odessa. We've been wanting to do our restroom for a long time and I knew no other people would do it. I didn't wanna bring in somebody as a contractor that would work on it and then if I needed him, I couldn’t find him anymore. With Re-Bath, they told me that they're always gonna be available because they have an office. That's what I liked about them. And the person who came to do the job showed up by himself. His name is John and when I asked if he got some other guys coming, he said that there was none and he has been doing the job for six years all by himself.

First of all, he removed the commode, the sink, and the vanity. Then, he took out an old bathtub that we had. The faucet was leaking so we had to have it done as well. While he agreed to do the job, he needed to knock out all the walls in the restroom and part of the ceiling. John said that since we have insulation in the ceiling, he can just add sheetrock which will make it stronger and we'll still have our insulation. It was a great idea and I would have never thought of that. He then installed the walk-in shower, which I’m proud of. He also did all the plumbing.

He installed the floor and the little closet that we have in the restroom, and he put back the walls, as well as three lights that we had. He also installed the little heater and a vent that takes out the heat vapors where your mirror won’t fog over. Although it took him a little bit longer since we had some problems with the vanity, he had done it all in a little over seven working days.

All in all, we are totally satisfied with everything John did. Every problem that he had, he was able to solve within 15 minutes. He also said that if I got any problems, I should let him know and he'll explain the best he can. If I ever want anything done at my house again, I want John to come and do it. My neighbor asked if one man did everything, to which I said yes, and he was surprised.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

This company leaves a lot to be desired in regards to customer service. They would not come out and give our company a quote for a bathtub conversion for one of our units. They said they need the decision maker there. We have a maintenance foreman who makes all of our decisions that was going to meet them at the unit. We were only asking for a quote not for the work to be done. They said they could not help us because the wanted the decision maker there on scene which is our maintenance man and she hung up on me. We do business with a lot of different companies throughout RI and I will NEVER recommend this one. Were simply

Re-Bath response

Marilee, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

The salesperson was good and helpful. But, now that my bathroom is done but, still waiting waiting for replacement doors for my sink cabinet, because the original were not stained correctly. The one gentleman didn't want to listen to me and told me that I was insulting him when I had called him and then he hung up on me. They also are too overpriced. I could have gotten the same items and my bathroom done thru someone else for $4,100.00 cheaper.

Re-Bath response

Sueann, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

We got a tub, shower and the wall surrounding it from Re-Bath. The guys who did the install were great, but they did some damage to the wall of the room on the other side of the wall. The following week, when my daughter was cleaning her son’s room on the other side, she noticed the wall was cracked and there was a little piece chipped off of it. Also, the baseboard was busted.

Re-Bath wanted to come out that day or the next day, but I wasn’t available. Then a week later, a guy called and said that he'd be here in 15 minutes. I said there was no appointment made. He said that his sheet said he was supposed to be here that day. I said that someone was supposed to call and make an appointment. He then said that he'd mark it done and he'd have the gal at his office call and make an appointment. I haven’t heard from anyone since and it has been over a week. Other than that, the new tub and shower are a hell of an improvement over what was there.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

My purchases from Re-Bath were expensive, but I got what I wanted and I’m happy. The team was very knowledgeable, courteous and did a good job. The designer lady was excellent, courteous, nice, and knew what she was doing. She explained everything and was very thorough right down to the penny. She was a very important employee for Re-Bath. I’ve got another bathroom and may have another job for them before long.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

Excellent. I'm a customer of a remodel bathroom. I am very happy with the work. I have my dream bathroom! Thank you JR for all you did to make this happen, and Alex for your hard work! Thank you much! Happy!

Re-Bath response

Hi Brenda, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Re-Bath expert review by Joseph Truini

Founded in 1982, Re-Bath is a top bath-remodeling provider with franchises located throughout the United States and Canada. The company specializes in acrylic tub liners and operates out of a 165,000 sq. ft. facility in Tempe, Ariz. To date, it has remodeled over a million bathrooms.

• Variety: The company focuses primarily on bathtub liners that fit over existing tubs, but it also does partial and full bath remodels, as well as install walk-in tubs, shower walls and pans, shower doors, bath vanities, countertops and flooring.

• Certifications: Re-Bath is ADA compliant and industry certified. And the company offers free bath-design consultation services.

• Safety features: The products and services offered by Re-Bath Safety Solutions are selected to create the safest bath possible, including protection from slipping, scalding and electric shock.

• Best for: Re-Bath is best for individuals with limited mobility, senior citizens, people who want to consider aging-in-place features and those who have difficulty getting into and out of standard tubs.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Re-Bath Company Information