4.17/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1979, Re-Bath has remodeled over 1 Million bathrooms while providing the highest quality solutions, backed a lifetime warranty, to every homeowner we service. Our employees and partners understand the value of contractor trust and timely project completion, and strive to deliver on that promise at every opportunity. At Re-Bath, we believe inspired design, comfortable function, and safe living should be available to everyone.

Re-Bath Gallery (4)
ABBB Rating
View More View More

815 Re-Bath Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 13, 2019

We bought this house in November and the people who owned the home before had remodeled one of the bathrooms but it was remodeled in an antique way. It had the old Victorian bathtub with the legs. The problem with it was that it was completely non-functional. A woman who’s 5’2” could not fit in the bathtub. It was so small. It was actually beautiful-looking though. Then they also had a nice sink but they had no counter or cabinet space. It also had a bidet and we have never used a bidet. Our bathrooms needed remodeling and Home Depot has a service wherein we talk to them about the project and then they recommend certain providers. They gave us the name of Re-Bath and we contacted them.

We demolished the bathroom and put in cabinets, new counters and faucets. We also put in a walk-in shower and took out the bidet. So we got tons of storage, cabinet space and lots of counter space that we didn’t have before. That was the number one reason we did that. Then we had another bathroom that had a tub and shower which was not necessarily claustrophobic but it was a real narrow shower and tub and it had a curtain. When you’re showering, the curtain would be on your skin. We knocked out a wall in that bathroom, took out the tub and shower, and put in a therapeutic tub. We hike a lot and when you go on a 12-mile hike and come home, to be able to get in a therapeutic tub really is wonderful. The main reason we did that bathroom was to get a therapeutic tub in. The other one was to get a walk-in shower where you’re not touching the walls when you’re showering.

So we kinda had two separate projects, and we were told it would be three to five days from demolition to completion. We didn’t believe that but we said okay. The first project took five days and the second project took three days. I was amazed that they were able to come, do the demo and complete the project in as short a time as they did. To their credit, they also didn’t start it until they had all the parts. They didn’t start the project and worked one day then waited two weeks and worked another day. The first project was five straight days and the second project was three straight days. In addition to that, three days before they started the projects, they said they were gonna start and they were there at the time that they said they were gonna be there. Then every day, they cleaned up so that we could still live there.

The two installers were really nice guys. They were very polite. They recognized that they were disrupting our home life, although it was really minimal. Both of them knew what they were doing. There was no wasted time and the quality was exceptional. They did an excellent job with the aesthetics. The salesman had described how it was gonna look and had some samples, and it looked exactly like he described. It’s extremely functional but it’s also really beautifully finished work. It also had to be permitted and the inspections went without a hitch.

It was really a wonderful experience. Even the sales guy was extremely knowledgeable. He was a really nice guy. They were also honest about everything and the quoted price was the price. We changed some things during the process and they told us it was a change that wasn't gonna cost them any more so they weren't gonna charge us a change order fee. So we were extremely pleased. We're absolutely gonna recommend Re-Bath. We also have another bathroom and when we remodel that, we’re gonna call Re-Bath.

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I fell backwards, hit my head under the soap dish and broke my shower tile. My daughter knew that we needed to have that repaired and mentioned Re-Bath. My daughter has a bathroom with the shower threshold. It’s just right to step into that I don’t lift my leg up higher than three inches. Everything is so perfect in there. It’s gonna last a long time. I told my daughter that Re-Bath was the one we had the first time. They didn’t do such a bad service, they just didn’t have the quality that they have today. The sales rep showed us from start to finish what it would look like. I expected him to know his product and he did, backwards and frontwards.

After we got the price of what it was gonna cost, it sounded practical and just to me so I went along with it. He wanted a down payment though. Some companies don’t request a down payment, but he said we have to have at least half upfront, which was $5,000. I was happy to provide that so we could get this job started. He said that by doing so, the contract would pick up faster. It did and I was happy when they could start it. Once Aaron, the serviceman who came, was on the job, I felt comfortable. I found somebody I could talk to for a few minutes. Then he’d get on the job and I stayed away from him so he could get the job done.

I expected the job to go well, but I thought it would take more than one person. I’m tickled with everything Aaron did. He was a skilled craftsman and he didn’t play around. He came in, started his work, and didn’t leave until he was finished with it. It took less than two days to complete. He was so clean, thorough and competent in everything he did. He had to go back and forth to his truck to get his stuff. And when he came in, the first thing he did was lay down covering on the rugs so he wouldn’t mess up or stain it. He did a wonderful job and I love my bath.

Now I have a shower that I have the proper equipment to hold on to that’s deep to the studs. It’s not gonna come loose or be shabby. I tell everybody that comes into my home to look at the shower and they’re impressed. The service was perfect and I would recommend Re-Bath to anybody. I also appreciated the basket that was sent to me. My daughter couldn’t believe they sent a basket and almost fell over. Plus, some of the things were ideal. They sent a squeegee for the glass door that I have and that was neat.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I was thinking of redoing my bath and so I went online and looked at different places that specifically do bathrooms. I called a couple of companies that were in town and Re-Bath was the only company that has an actual showroom, so I went with them. I appreciate that because you can go in there and see their products. With the other companies, you come and talk to them but you can't see their stuff. Re-Bath's people were wonderful. Mike was the gentleman who came here and he was very thorough. He spent over two hours here in my house measuring and explaining everything. Then, if I had a question about whether one thing could be done, he was honest and told me if it wasn't gonna leave much room, or if I wanted to consider the length of something as my bathroom is not very wide.

I had Re-Bath take out my old clawfooted cast iron tub and had it replaced with a walk-in shower. I also had them put in a commode vanity, new flooring, and cabinet above my toilet. I have a low threshold because I did not want it up high and grips on the floor were also put so that I don't slip and fall. The installers who came were wonderful. I stood there, watched them, and talked to them. The first day they came, they were here from 8:30 to 3:30 and worked non-stop. The second day they came, there was a bad storm. They did everything they could do, they were here at 8:30 and they left at around 10:30, but they could not do everything that was left to do, which was the ceiling to put the shower up. It was too wet to seal. But they did all the plumbing that needed to be done. They came again on the third day, and they were here from 8:30 to 12:30.

What I got done with my shower, the fact that they went up all the way to the ceiling, ensures no mode. But you could not get what I have gotten at Home Depot, Lowe's or any place like that. With the showers that you can get there, you can get mode but they don't go all my way up to the ceiling. The color I chose for the shower is so calming and I love it. One of the installers even said that of all the stuff that he has done, he liked the one I chose the best. I also love the vinyl flooring that was installed. It's wonderful and it goes with any color. If I ever did my kitchen flooring again, I want to match it up with that flooring. I also love my cabinet and my vanity.

I really love my bathroom and my family who has seen it has been very impressed with it. Also, the price that I paid was reasonable compared to what I got. One of my coworkers whose church has had their smaller bathroom done told me that I got the better deal for the price. I would recommend Re-Bath to anyone. If you're gonna have a bathroom re-done, go to someone who only deals with bathrooms because it's a major overhaul. Don't settle yourself short.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I just bought the house and I needed a bathtub. I went through Home Depot and got a bathtub from Re-Bath. It's the 15-inch bathtub and I had them do the smooth walls all the way to the top. I also had three hand bars put in. John, the rep was good, and the installation took three days. I'm happy with the bathtub but I don't like the front wall where the faucet and the shower is located because it does not fit. All the other corners are nice and smooth. From the bottom of the tub to the wall, once you get to the corner, it comes to two inches from the other wall. Right at the end of that wall, there's a big gap and the installer shoved a bunch of caulking in there.

I asked the installer about it and he said he didn't remember why he did it that way. But he said it wouldn't leak because it was set in two inches of caulking. Still, I don't like the way it looks. It's not a finished look and it looks like he made a mistake cutting it then he just filled it with a bunch of caulking. I also talked to John about it and he said that Tom, the installer, had to come back and finish and that he had to put a biscuit because the bathtub wasn't as wide as the shower, so he had to cover up part of the cement.

Tom came back two weeks later on the 16th of November to finish it but at that point I still don't think that it fits really flush up against the wall. To me, it sort of bows out a little bit. I said something to John and he said Tom's gonna be coming to look at it. But I never got a call back from John. So, I signed off on it. Tom was a nice guy but if he's doing work, he should know why he did something. Despite that, my concern on the front wall is only cosmetic. They did say that their product is guaranteed for life, so if the water leaks or the pipe or the plumbing is not right, they have to come back and fix it. So, that's why I wasn't super concerned about the way it looked. I just don't want it to leak behind. Other than that, Re-Bath's product is good and I would tell others to consider using them. I would also tell them that they would be very satisfied with Re-Bath's product and the quality of the work that they do.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

We've lived here since 1989 and a bathroom remodel was almost the only thing that we hadn't done so it was time for one. Aside from Re-bath, I had three other quotes. But it was only the Re-bath salesperson who came on the initial visit who suggested some things that no one else even mentioned. He seemed very knowledgeable and was a really nice guy. When he came in, I showed him the shower and he suggested taking the header off as it will open the shower up and it will get a lot more air in there. We could get a lot more light. He also took all kinds of measurements which no one else did. I was really surprised because I figured they were probably gonna send somebody back to measure before they would bring the stuff in. But that salesperson took all these really exacting measurements and did a little diagram. He knew what he was supposed to do.

We got the white shower that goes from the floor to the ceiling. The installers came on the second week of September and did the job in a day. They were here at 7:30 and were gone by 1:00. They were nice. There was kind of a head guy and there was a younger guy who seemed to do all the heavy lifting. The other guy did all the measuring. I had stress fractures in my foot and I had to leave the guys here in my house by themselves and go to the doctor. When I came back, they were so concerned. When they had a question, they didn't want me to come walking into the bathroom. They said, "We're gonna come to you, and we're gonna explain everything. Then we'll go back." I only had to go in there once for some measurements.

They broke the light fixture in the bathroom because they had some really large panels that they were carrying in there. They immediately went down and purchased another one, came back and installed it. The glass got broken a second time so they went back down, got the glass and brought it to me. By then, I was lying in my bedroom which is where the bathroom is. The glass they brought got broken again and they said they would just bring me another piece later on when they come back in. And then I decided I didn't like the light fixture that they installed because it didn't match the other one that was in there. I called Re-Bath. They did a search on the internet and found one that was almost an exact match. They mailed it over here to me and told me they would come back and install it, but I told them I would have my brother do it. That all worked out great.

There was one other issue which kind of aggravated me. I live in a house with a full basement and the shower drain is right over my so-called storage room down there. The plumber didn't put a tarp down to catch all the debris when he was changing out the drain and there was a big mess down there. That was the worst thing. I had to move a bunch of stuff and I had to vacuum. I didn't really appreciate that. But overall, the Re-Bath people were really good and they came right away. I was really glad that they gave me a price and it seemed really fair. It wasn't the lowest price but it wasn't the highest either. I got a good deal and I really like it. I would recommend Re-Bath

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: June 18, 2019

Re-Bath's architect was very thorough in his presentation. He had some creative ideas which were convincing. We got a walk-in shower, various fixtures and sliding glass heavy doors from them. We also got all the top-of-the-line things such as a new vanity sink with fixtures. We also got flooring that goes down on top of an existing floor. However, I had the president of company come because I had a question about the sliding doors. He and the head service person came as a result. Overall, working with Re-Bath was an excellent experience. The materials were what we expected and the installer was very meticulous. We were very pleased with the outcome.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I saw Re-Bath at a home show a couple of years ago and I had it in my mind to do it when the opportunity came up. Then I wanted a complete shower redo and thought they were gonna be the one that did it for me. The installer who did it was exceptional. He had been installing for 20 years and he really knew what he was doing. I would recommend Re-bath.

Original review: June 12, 2019

Re-Bath of San Antonio did a superior job. The dedicated work team (Mike and Mark) were well qualified. They were responsive to questions and requests. They went the extra mile too! The products used, were top notch quality. Professionals! Strong recommendation.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I had a whole bathroom redone by Re-Bath and they did a new tub, new shower, new surrounding around the shower and upon the ceiling, plus a new vanity and sink, toilet and floors. Any questions I had, Nathan took care of everything. He explained everything really well. The installers had a problem with the tub from the manufacturer and it wouldn't drain right. So, they took it back and the manufacturer told them, "Just prop the tub up and it'll drain." The installers said they were not doing that. So, they really went above and beyond. They had some extra stuff that they used on the surround and they did a fancy ledge across the tub, and it ended up looking really good. The bathroom upstairs had a sink that was leaking, and we tried to fix it. The installation team fixed it for me.

Re-Bath response

David, we are pleased to hear you are satisfied with your bathroom remodel! If you have any further needs or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Original review: June 9, 2019

I had Re-Bath do one of my bathrooms a couple of years ago. Then last month, they did my other one. The installation team was great. They were some young guys and they knew what they were doing. They tore everything down and then they cleaned up and painted. It took them four days to complete everything. I had a good experience with Re-Bath again.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I liked Re-Bath's presentation and the price. I purchased a shower and it was completed about five weeks ago, and I had a representative here stay to inspect it and discuss any questions I had. They were excellent and very knowledgeable. They cleaned up, came on time and took as long as they said they would.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I needed something done on my bathroom and I thought I’d take a chance on Re-Bath and call them. It was a complete redo and Shannon, the design consultant, was excellent from the start. Brian, who ended up being the main installer, and another gentleman took over where Shannon left off, and they were just as professional and courteous. They were very people-friendly, so they made the whole experience perfect. They did everything they said they would do, which is pretty rare these days. The owner Chris was just as good, and I sent notes to him afterwards about their people because he needs to do everything he can to continue to hang on to people like Shannon and Brian. We’re very pleased and would absolutely recommend them to anybody.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I had a good experience with Re-Bath. I remodeled my bath and the sales rep did an excellent job. The installation was good, but I have some complaints which I'm gonna call them back for. After about 2 months, some of the grout in the floor is coming up. The sealant around the tub is also peeling. It's like it's not secure. I also don't know if it was pricey because it involved Home Depot but I think it's a bit pricey for what I had done. But other than that, they did a good job.

Original review: May 11, 2019

Everything went very well with Re-Bath. I love everything about the remodel. It's beautiful. I got a new shower, new shower door, new vanity, new linen cabinet, and new floor. That’s what I liked about it - getting a whole new bathroom. I chose them because of the name - Re-Bath. It's getting a new bath which was what I wanted. Everything was out of there and they put something in that was new. They were the only estimate that I got and the only people that I worked with because I was happy right from the get-go. The sales rep was very nice. The installation took a few weeks because of a cabinet being wrong. It wasn’t what I ordered. But I was in no hurry for it so all was good. I would definitely recommend Re-Bath to a friend.

Re-Bath response

Jane, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Original review: May 10, 2019

We had an original estimate by Bath Planet to remodel our bathtub since we're both getting older and wanted to have easy access to our bathtub/shower. We then had a second estimate from ReBath & based on their description of the work to be done plus at a better price we decided on ReBath. They just completed the work in two days and did an amazing job. Mike & David & Eddie did the work required and actually went beyond what was asked for in two days. These guys were incredibly professional & made us feel confident they would do the work in a professional & timely manner.

I'm not saying Bath World wouldn't have done a great job as well, but what I am saying is get a second estimate from ReBath before you decide on a bathroom remodeling job. You will not be disappointed. These guys take pride in their work and it shows They will do whatever it takes to make sure you are completely satisfied with the job. Thank You ReBath, Mike, David & Eddie for the remarkable job. We will definitely let others know you are the go-to guys for any considering a bathroom/bathtub/shower remodeling job.

Original review: May 8, 2019

So my wife and I live in an older home with a less than appealing bathroom. We chose to use Re-Bath since they advertise 4 a day install. I knew the price was high, nearly double what a typical contractor would charge, but the ease of install and the fact they promised I wouldn't go without a toilet or shower convinced me this was the place to go.

I work in the mortgage industry and I know a lot of contractors don't like to work for homeowner's because they're just one off jobs. They usually do shoddy work at higher prices. Since Re-Bath directly targets homeowner's I assumed they'd be customer focused. We signed our contract in November. We were redoing the floors, covering the tiles on the wall, taking out the tub, putting in a walk-in shower, & replacing the old window that was in the shower with a new, double insulated one, that had frosted glass on the bottom; so people can't see you shower anymore.

In November we were told they'd begin work in the beginning of February. By the middle of February I hadn't heard anything; so I called their office. They said the person who does scheduling was out and would call me back that day. They did not. I called a week later and was told the person that does scheduling was out and would call me back that day. I pushed a little and asked why she was always out. They said it was just a coincidence and she would definitely call me back same day... A week later I called again, she was in, and told me she was just getting ready to call me! We scheduled the install for a week from then.

So March, a month late, the installer shows up to do the work. I also let my boss know I needed 3 or 4 days off work to be there while the install happened. He allowed me the time off, but without pay. I was told by my sales rep that it would be a team of installers. It was one guy. The scheduler told me he would be there by 9am that morning. He showed up at 2pm. He tells me that he had a flat tire on his trailer and it took forever to get it fixed. He said that Re-Bath's trailers are all pieces of crap and they refused to pay to fix it even though it's their trailer and he's just a sub-contractor.

My street is a dead end. It's about 50 to 60 yards long. He wants to turn his trailer around so he can work. I have this very small driveway. It's big enough for one car. He asks if he can turn around in it. I tell him it would be better to just back up to the start of the street, turn around there, and back up to where he wanted to park. Instead he goes into my driveway and yard. He dug 6 foot trenches into my grass! He gets out of the truck, sees all the mud, sees the ruts he's put in, and doesn't say a darn thing.

He comes in the house and looks over my bathroom a bit. As he's reviewing all the work, he fails to mention the new window. When I ask him about it he doesn't know what I'm talking about. I pull out my signed contract and there it is! He calls the main office and is on the phone for an hour or more. He comes back and tells me that even though my contract has the window as being installed during the renovation Re-Bath changed that to a post-install. This is seemingly because their sales staff doesn't know how to measure a window and they've had lots of windows come in as the wrong size. I fuss about it and since it's in my contract as being done during the renovation my installer tells me he'll try to get one. I call the main office to speak with the manager. They tell me they'll have him call me back. I call my sales rep. He tells me he'll see if he can find a window and it shouldn't take but a day to get one in.

After all that it was quitting time so the guy gets ready to leave. He tells me Monday was a wash, but he's here now and it should only take 2 or 3 days max to finish the work. He says he'll be back at 9am the next morning. The next day the installer shows up at 11:30am. He proceeds to sit in his truck for 2 hours and doesn't come to the house until around 1pm. He tells me he spent the whole morning trying to get his boss to order my window, but his boss is in his words incompetent and doesn't do his job well. He says he'll have to try to find the window for me. Then he goes to work demoing the bathroom. I call my sales rep, he used to install windows for a living, and ask if he has any news. He tells me he's talked to the manager and it's on expedited order. It should be here by the end of the week.

After 1 hour of demo my installer goes to his truck and disappears for 3 hours. I go outside and he's on the phone every time I go out there. He comes back in the house and says he's done for the day. However, he's removed the toilet. I have a wife and it's 5pm. So he begrudgingly says he'll put the toilet back. I look in the bathroom, the only thing he's really done is take out the toilet. He's supposed to re-tile the whole floor. So he puts down the 4 or 5 tiles needed to re-seat the toilet and leaves. He tells me he'll definitely be at the house tomorrow by 8am and all the demo will be done Wednesday.

Wednesday he shows up at 11am. He once again sits in his truck for the first 2 hours. When he comes to the house he doesn't even give an excuse. He barely even grunted when he came through the door. He just went to the bathroom and went to work. He worked for an hour then went to his truck for 2 hours. He comes back in the house, works for 1 hour and goes to his truck for 2 more hours. He comes back and tells me he unfortunately wasn't able to finish all the demo, but Thursday he'll definitely finish everything. He has just a little bit of demo left and getting the new walls, floor, and shower will be a breeze. He tells me he'll be here by 9am Thursday.

Thursday he shows up at 12pm. Sits in his truck for 2 hours. Comes in and does his normal work an hour take a 2 hour break. I ask him about the window. He tells me it hasn't been ordered yet. He has to do the measurements today then they'll have it expedited and it should be here before the install is done... Well it was supposed to be done that day; so I ask him if he'll finish that day. He tells me he's only got an hour or so worth of work, but Thursday is his family night so he packs up and leaves at 4pm. Mind you, I've been without a shower since Monday. I call the main office, someone tells me they'll call me back. I call my sales rep. He goes on a tangent for 10 minutes and hangs up without any resolution.

Friday my installer shows up at 10am! Only sits in the truck for an hour before he comes to work. He's still not completely done with the demo; so he finishes that, then gets to work on building my new bathroom. He does go outside for an hour at a time, but it's not as frequent as the rest of the week. Come 6pm the bathroom is not done. I do have a shower however. He tells me he needs one more day and hopefully the window will be in then too. Monday he comes in, no window, finishes most of the work and packs up. He tells me he doesn't have what he needs to get the sink drain plumbed in so I'll have to do that. He also tells me the window will not be installed, but it's been expedited ordered and will be in, in 2 weeks. He leaves.

2 weeks later I get a call from Re-Bath's main office. Yes, they can call people back. But they only called for me to sign my final payout docs. They want to get paid for their work. I tell them I'll pay them once they're done. They make some vague threats and tell me they'll sign anything I want them to as a promissory to finish the work. I tell them, "That's called a contract and we already have one."

2 months go by after the initial install and finally a new guy shows up with my window. He comes in, tears the wall down in the shower and walks out of the house for 2 hours. He comes back and tells me they measured the new window wrong and will have to order a new one. That won't take but 2 or 3 weeks. It's being expedited mind you. So what do I do with a hole in the wall in the middle of my shower? Well, he put black trash bags over it and duct taped the whole thing. And now it's May and I don't have a finished bathroom. In fact, my bathroom looks worse than I started as there's black trash bags hanging from the wall.

Re-Bath response

Justin, thank you for your detailed feedback. We deeply regret to hear that your experience with us has not been a positive one. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns and reach a resolution. Please reach out to our customer support team when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I asked Re-Bath of Oklahoma to remodel our bathroom about 4 yrs ago. I was told at the time of purchase that work was covered by a lifetime warranty. I recently noticed some ‘pitting’ has occurred in my bathtub. When I called the company, the staff was very rude. They also told the that the tub unit I was sold only had a 3 yr warranty, and there was nothing they could do. They said, "We are not going to discuss this with you.... There is nothing we can do", I was treated rudely and the company refused to honor their commitment to their product. Buyer beware!!! Will never use this company again!!! I feel robbed!!!

Re-Bath response

Sonja, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: May 7, 2019

Two years ago we had Re-Bath convert our standard bathtub into a walk-in shower. They were efficient and totally reliable. We were thrilled with the firm and the final product. A drip developed in the shower head two years after the original installation. I called Re-Bath and they quickly set a date for their service person to correct the issue. And that's exactly what happened: fast, efficient and totally reliable. I am a fan of Re-Bath!

Original review: May 6, 2019

We just had a wedding in the family, so our home has gone up 18% in one year and we thought about pulling the money out of the home and getting out of it, and, at the same time, doing the bath remodel. We used HomeAdvisor app to look for contractors that could do it in the area and HomeAdvisor recommended Re-Bath as well. We did the shower replacement and it was done about two months ago. The sales representative from Re-Bath showed up on time and she was pleasant and very cordial. She understood the process and did a good job.

The installation team came out on time also. I let them use the garage as the work area. They laid down mud carpeting, so they didn’t track a lot of dirt in. They did the job quickly. They also didn’t mind me asking a lot of questions and getting in the way. They did a good job and were done within five hours. I like the final product, although there were a couple of things that could be improved on. They installed the shower door, but they missed a couple of end caps, so there were some sharp edges that I didn’t want someone to cut their skin on. They ordered those, then I installed both. I’ve also got a bit of drainage around the bottom seal of the shower door. There is a plastic seal, but it is not quite long enough. The water leaks between the top shower base and the bottom of the door, so I’ll get them to come out and address that or just do it myself.

The only thing they could improve on is the regular routine repair and maintenance. The people at the store didn’t know as much as the salesperson did about it, so when I went to follow up on which products to buy to keep the thing looking new that wouldn’t void the warranty, not too many people knew. Re-Bath would be wise to carry their own line of maintenance products for their shower installs, so they can make some money off the stuff that doesn’t void the warranty. Our experience with Re-Bath has been very good, nevertheless.

Re-Bath response

Hello Brian, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! It's great to hear you had an overall positive experience with us. If you have any further needs or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Original review: May 4, 2019

I'm getting older and I had a jetted tub, which was deep. I needed a shower or I would have to climb over a tub to get in and out. My brother had his bathroom redone a couple of years ago with Re-Bath and since he was pleased with them, I chose to do go with them as well. I'm having my whole bathroom redone where I'll have a shower put in and a new commode. I'll also have a new sink, new cabinets and new flooring. I made the purchase of the products three weeks ago and Steve was our sales rep, and he was very detailed in what would happen. He had samples of the products, and he helped me figure out what colors and the product to put in there. When Ronnie came, the person that worked in the bathroom, he was professional and friendly. He didn't goof up, he just kept working and cleaned up after. If he had a question about something, he would ask me and help me figure out the best way we needed to do.

Original review: May 3, 2019

Salesman sold job 10 weeks ago, can't get hold of any body at office to find out when new shower will be installed. Person answering the phone says she is forwarding my call but nobody gets back to me. I've tried at least 10 times. What is she using smoke signals, carrier pigeon or 2 tin cans on a string. I would like somebody contact me and let me know or refund my money. The contract was signed 2/19/19. This is 5/3/19. I think I've waited long enough!

Re-Bath response

Cindy, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. Please contact our customer support team at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution.

Original review: April 26, 2019

I bought a new house and I needed an accessible shower. Initially, I priced out the tiles and how many people I would need but then I checked with Re-Bath to find out an easier way. That was what was shown on their TV ad and it's true. I got a roll-in shower from them and I'm very satisfied with it. I was also very impressed with the installer who came and their workmanship and respect to me as a client. It only took them a day and a half to do the job and they explained every detail before and after. They also cleaned up. I couldn't believe it was just a one-man job. I had an excellent experience with Re-Bath and I was happy from start to finish. I have told people about it and have shown them the final product. They were very impressed with it. Now they're thinking of using Re-Bath if ever they'd redo their bathrooms.

Re-Bath response

Peter, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Original review: April 25, 2019

Re-Bath wasn't the cheapest, but I felt more comfortable with their sales guy. We also got several other quotes, and some were higher and some were a little bit lower, but we felt more comfortable with what Re-Bath was doing versus anybody else. For our money, we felt like they were the way to go. We had both of our bathrooms completely remodeled. We did everything - tubs, commodes, flooring, and vanity. The only thing we didn't change out was our lighting. Everything else is new. We had to do the painting ourselves though because they don't do any painting. It took them five weeks after we signed on with them to get to us. They started the project on March 11.

We have nothing but good things about the two men that came out. They really worked hard and we were very impressed with the way they work. They worked non-stop except for lunch, plus they were always here when they said they would be here every morning. We had them scheduled for the whole week, but they got done in three days, which was very impressive and surprising. When my neighbor asked what I thought of Re-Bath, I said that I was very pleased. They also came over here and looked at our bathroom and they decided to go with Re-Bath as well.

Original review: April 24, 2019

We were experiencing a leak in the walls of our bathroom shower and were frustrated because we couldn't locate the source, after many hours and several headaches we called Re-Bath and we couldn't be happier that we did! We got a bath liner and a new garden soaking tub and it was all completed within 1 day. Our installer, Frank, was great!!! Totally worth the price, it's beautiful.

Re-Bath response

Stacey, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Original review: April 23, 2019

We came into contact with Re-Bath through Home Depot, which is called Modern Re-Bath here. The designer lady Amy came to our house several times and made good impression with my wife. Amy requested for the plumber to come out, I informed him of the leaky pipes below, he said to replace them all. On the day of drafting a contract, Amy had a note pad, we downgraded from a steam shower and tile surround, to their ssb product for a new shower. Small shower with everything else extra. She put the basement plumbing into an allowance, I want to say $3000, she said that should be enough to fix everything. She also sold my wife on closet hanging rods and shelves for $1000 allowance. The total came to $41000 with new vanity, tub surround, and flooring and lights. She said it will take a little bit to put all that in a contract and I left.

She then convinced my wife to sign a bareboned contract, claiming she will add all the detail from her notes in it. Amy said this will get us on the schedule sooner so my wife signed this contract with my name on the top. Amy promised her she will amend the contract with all the detail from her notes and send it to me in a day or two. 9 days later I received the same bareboned contract from a different email address. Not knowing their arrangement, I did not say anything. I did ask Amy before I left if we will get unused money in the allowance/contingency back, she said yes.

Now forward to present day. The person in charge on site is Hal, nice guy. When I asked, he seemed had no idea about the closet system, so I start asking. The next day Hal said there was a note but did not say much more. Second day the plumbers came, I noticed that night they did the bare minimum, not what I was told. I had the operational manager Jon on the phone and he said, sorry, the master plumber forgot to tell them, they will come and do the rest. The next day Jon called again at my work, saying they will only replace patched copper pipes, and only the leaky drain below the tub to pvc. I said OK, the leaky copper pipes are more of my concern. That night the pipe below the toilet leaked, I had a hard time patching it, so I asked if the plumbers can come out earlier.

Jon called me at work the next day and told me the plumbers are coming but for the rest, they will only repair the patched spots, not changing out the faulty pipes from 70s. I started to email again and called out Amy to respond because she had been silent. I got Beth the GM instead, she said none of the leaky pipes are in the bareboned contract, therefore they will only quote me to pay more. She said Amy will email me to reference her notes to show me how these things are not included.

By this time my wife emailed Amy and fearing her closet hanging system is in danger, Amy email back a price list we had never seen before. In the email she claimed she went over line by line, explained line by line for both of us and signed. She listed the ssp shower replacement at $12100 without shower door, hardware upgrade, niche, light above, and no plumbing allowance anywhere to be seen, definitely no closet system. I confronted Beth that we had not seen this agreement and we would never sign off a $12100 shower and not have faulty plumbing fixed.

Their position is that they will just follow the contract, no plumbing allowance, they do not offer closet system, and start to shield Amy. We have Home Depot regional manager Regan involved, he suggested we have a walk through with Amy and go through the original notes line by line. Beth offer conference call only. I have yet to hear back from Beth. I called Re-Bath national customer hotline as often suggested in reply here, they said they are toothless with their franchises. They can ask, that is about it. Yes, my wife should not have signed that contract and trusted Amy, shame on us. However, this bogus price list and false claim by Amy is now documented. Re-Bath customer service gal said it is a good idea for me to shout from the rooftop, and encourage me to do so. Do not sign anything without all the details written down, have to keep your eyes on the ball all the time!

Re-Bath response

George, thank you for sharing your detailed feedback about your experience with us and regret to hear that we have yet to reach a resolution. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns and try to turn things around. Please reach out to our customer support team when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: April 23, 2019

Got Re-Bath to install acrylic tub and walls years ago and was satisfied until I recently got water retention in the liner. Drained it and now the water is back. Called Re-Bath and they transferred me to their store in Cherry Hill, NJ. Spoke to Kim and told her about the problem, and she offered to have salesperson come out to quote me a complete new tub installation. Asked her if there was a guarantee still valid on the job with respect to water leakage, and her response was that a new tub and wall installation would cost a minimum of $7,000.00! Went to the Re-Bath national site to express my dissatisfaction with my experience several days ago, and still no response from them. Thought they'd extend some courtesy to a past customer but guess that only comes with another check. I'll call someone else to resolve my issue.

Re-Bath response

Hector, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and we regret to find out that this was not the case. Please contact our customer support team at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution.

Original review: April 22, 2019

We had been talking about remodeling our bathroom for years. Re-Bath was more full-service and we did the whole bathroom with them. Our sales rep was courteous and answered all of our questions. We made our purchase around April 18 and it's been two and a half weeks since the work was done. We watched the installers work and they were excellent. They were like a fine-tuned valet. They worked well together, were very pleasant, fast, and efficient. They kept our floors covered as they went in and out of the house. They also answered the questions we had. They did the cabinets, flooring, and shower. We did the painting. We had a tub before and we had to climb in and out of it. Now, we have a walk-in shower. Everything I had experienced was very positive - the product, the people, the questions answered. We're totally satisfied.

Original review: April 10, 2019

My wife and I called for an appointment to have our downstairs tub/shower replaced. The representative came out on schedule and gave us a presentation of Re-Bath's products and services. He gave us the full estimate in writing. Since we had already asked for a bid from another business, I asked the rep to give us a couple of days and I requested that he call us on the following Tuesday for a decision. He agreed. The following day my wife and I decided to go with Re-Bath and schedule a date for the work to begin. But the rep's call never came...and that was that.

Re-Bath response

John, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I have an already demoed standard size bathroom to redo. Rebath salesman comes out to provide a quote. Says, "We'll put in something way better than the standard fiberglass shower that you see." Proceeds to show me some plastic crap that they manufacture, not too different than the fiberglass enclosure, that has a faux rock look to it. (cheap) "Ok. We can install 2 30” vanities and do your floor (40-50 sq ft) don’t need walls finished." I’ll do that, no toilet, have a new one. Oh and a nice shower door. $37,000.00! “Gasp” no. How about you buy your own vanities? New price, $29,000.00 ($8,000 for 2 small vanities) no thanks. "How about just the shower with a fiberglass pan and this plastic crap we make?" How much? $16,000.00! Let me help you to your car.

Re-Bath response

Brodie, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. Please contact our customer support team at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I decided it was time to remodel my bathroom when I fell and I went with Re-Bath for their price. I purchased a shower from them back in January and the interaction I had with the sales rep was nice. The installation team was very nice, clean and they did a fantastic job. They took the tub out and replaced it with the shower. I would recommend Re-Bath.

Re-Bath response

Hello Joyce, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! It's great to hear you are happy with your new shower. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Re-Bath expert review by Joseph Truini

Founded in 1982, Re-Bath is a top bath-remodeling provider with franchises located throughout the United States and Canada. The company specializes in acrylic tub liners and operates out of a 165,000 sq. ft. facility in Tempe, Ariz. To date, it has remodeled over a million bathrooms.

• Variety: The company focuses primarily on bathtub liners that fit over existing tubs, but it also does partial and full bath remodels, as well as install walk-in tubs, shower walls and pans, shower doors, bath vanities, countertops and flooring.

• Certifications: Re-Bath is ADA compliant and industry certified. And the company offers free bath-design consultation services.

• Safety features: The products and services offered by Re-Bath Safety Solutions are selected to create the safest bath possible, including protection from slipping, scalding and electric shock.

• Best for: Re-Bath is best for individuals with limited mobility, senior citizens, people who want to consider aging-in-place features and those who have difficulty getting into and out of standard tubs.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Re-Bath Company Information