Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Dear Elizabeth,

Your review warms our hearts and we are so very happy that we could help you in your time of need. We hope that the shower we installed will make your Dad's life a little easier. Please let us know if we can do anything for you.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: June 7, 2016

My dad got sick and he needed a shower instead of a tub. Re-Bath had it done faster over any other remodeling companies. I liked them better and their price was reasonable. I hired them to remodel the whole bathroom. They did it in two stages because it was an emergency and I needed the shower fast. They were able to squeeze me in and do the shower first, then they worked with the whole bathroom. The sales representative was awesome. He's really knowledgeable and very professional. The installation crew were different guys that did the shower and then another couple of different guys did the rest of the bathroom and they were really good, very careful and clean. Also, Re-Bath was very good at working with the payment. I was able to give them half and then they were very helpful getting me to finance the other half.

Dennis,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are so happy that we could help with your bathtub to shower conversion and that it went as expected. Please let us know if we can help in the future. All the best!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2016

We're very happy with Re-Bath. We have been talking about converting the bathroom to a shower for many years because we don't use the bathtub anymore. Everybody showers. So we thought it would be a nice upgrade. In Moorpark, where there's like an indoor swap meet type of a place, a young lady was passing out flyer regarding Re-Bath. Since we were interested, we looked around and she did an incredible job of giving us information about all their products and how the work happens, so we decided to do the work with them. The installers spent several hours one day doing the work and did a really good job. Everything went fine and it happened within a reasonable amount of time.

Initial installation was in 2007 and required reordering of shower wall since wrong style was sent and I also requested reinstallation with more skilled installers due to poor workmanship. The wall & tub materials have held up well but the workmanship on the caulking was sloppy and needs frequent replacement. After several years, I tried contacting the Re-Bath company that did the installation but they were no longer in business. I was quoted a price from another ReBath franchise that was approximately $500 so I went with someone I found locally that would do the work but wouldn't guarantee it.

I now have water in between the new tub and the old tub and was told that I would have to pay to have the water removed and recaulked because they consider this type of issue to be due to "faulty maintenance" on the part of the customer. They have made this determination without coming to my home and without considering the 3-page complaint letter regarding shoddy workmanship I had sent back when the original work was being done.

In my opinion, ReBath fails miserably when it comes to workmanship and customer service. The actual tub and wall inserts still look brand new after 10 years but the caulking has major flaws and need frequent servicing. In my case, I found other caulking professionals did not to caulk these ReBath systems because they cannot guarantee the work. I have found other complaints regarding water in between the liner and tub and the response team has helped them resolve the issue. In my case, I was told they could fix the issue but I am responsible for paying. I would like to know why my situation is different.

Resolution In Progress

Hello Judy,

Thank you for reviewing our company on Google, Yelp, Facebook and Consumer Affairs. Unfortunately, because you needed your project divided into two phases, the scheduling process was different from our standard procedure. We sincerely apologize for this oversight and have done what we can to make it right.

We are truly sorry that you were disappointed with our services. Our goal is to keep the lines of communication with our customers wide open and we would be happy to speak with you again about your concerns.

We wish you the very best,

The Re-Bath and Kitchens Team

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

The job started out bad due to their mistake. My husband had to take off work 4 different days just for them to get it right. We did not write up paperwork, they did. We did not "choose" faucet. The one they installed ran with inches from back of sink, so if you were an adult, your hands hit back of sink when washing. Installer could not remove mirror alone, so my husband had to help. CEO thinks $100 credit makes up for 6 hours of missed work for him... it does not. They do not "break down" charges... big red flag. I am embarrassed to admit how much I paid. But rest assured that I will go ANYONE avoid this money trap.

Once I complained, the CEO was done, and the sales rep cut me off, said he had to go. Their trick is to get in your home. Hours later, you just want to move on. I am SO GLAD we did not have them tear down our walls! If they can't do a simple vanity replacement, I would hate to have them do anything else. Terrible experience. I am 30 years in customer service, this was very bad service. When you make them mad, watch out.

We have been dealing with Re-Bath since May 1st, 2017 remodeling a shower for my disabled mother and installing a shower seat and it's been the worst experience we've ever encountered. The worst part is the job's still not complete, the specs don't at all match the contract and Re-Bath is asking us to pay DOUBLE what they have already had us pay in order to make any changes. This is after delaying our initial construction date by three weeks due to a clerical error and then leaving my disabled mother without a shower for 11 days as we waited on a custom part and for a crew to become available. My mother dealt with most of the details with the shower for some time and I truly believe Re-Bath thought that they could cut whatever corners they needed to and ignore contracts and measurements because they believed she wouldn't notice or stick up for herself and say something.

Here is the very long, detailed history of our experience: May 1st, 2017 - we meet with a salesman and decide to install a new shower for my disable mother's bathroom with a new shower seat. Great experience, we were very happy with the price and the dimensions (some of which included a shower seat with a depth of 15 inches and a width of 34 inches of sitting room). Contracts are drawn up showing all this and we're put on the schedule for June.

June 2017. A few days before the construction crew was to come, we get a call from the local office saying they had mistakenly booked two people with our last name and we'd have to wait a few weeks for another appointment. It was clearly the assistant's fault but they offered no discount in price and hardly an apology. They scheduled our construction for after July 4th (despite the contract saying that work would start in June and that we agreed we wanted this done before July 4th).

Week of July 5th. Construction crew comes and they're great. Super nice, very easy. They say we're unlike a lot of customers in that we're not over their shoulder. We didn't feel a need to be. On the second day of construction (July 6th), we notice the shower pan has a bottom threshold that is six inches high. That's not a big deal by most accounts but seeing as it's a handicapped shower that originally had almost ZERO threshold before it's impossible for my mother to get in and out of. This is also where we started to notice that the shower bench was a lot less wide and the depth not as long as we thought but were told it fit with the shower pan that was ordered (we would hear A LOT about shower pans in the future) and it's not finished yet, so it's not the completed project.

Regardless, the threshold was a BIG problem and construction stopped. We were told that a low threshold pan was not ordered and needed to be custom made and would take another week to get here. Apparently, the salesman did not put in the contract that we needed a lower threshold and the pan that was needed was a special size. This is where we would start to hear a lot about shower pans. Apparently our salesman had put in the wrong dimensions for a shower pan in the contract and didn't account for the wall that needed to be built. So, therefore, the construction crew was now just ignoring the dimensions of the contract and going forward with new measurements.

No one explained this to us and, more importantly, no one told us that these new measurements would end up making the sitting area of the shower bench A LOT smaller than the contract stated. But, again, we wouldn't find that information out until AFTER construction was done. At no point did anyone ask us or tell us that the measurements were being changed and at no point was the contract revised. But we'll revisit that later.

Going back to the original problem the high threshold we find out that it would take a week to get this custom made pan. Of course, we're not happy to be without a shower for a week but we did agree -- only to find out it would be now 2 to 3 weeks total to get the new shower pan AND to get an appointment with a crew. We understand how busy crews can be, but you would think after they already had us wait WEEKS initially, that they would make another customer wait as my disabled mother had NO SHOWER for this amount of time. But the pan needed to be custom made and there was no way around it.

July 17th After 11 DAYS without a shower (and many calls to the Project Manager and Salesman about where the pan was - somehow it took a week to come from the West Coast), the crew arrived to install the new shower pan and complete the job. Again, the crew was excellent, no complaints. They finished the job on July 18th but the measurements looked off on the shower seat. After getting a tape measure, we found that the actual shower seat had a depth of 12 inches (not AT LEAST 15 inches like the contract said) and the width was 27 inches (a far cry from 34 inches). The next day, I reached out to see how this happened and what could be done to rectify it (knowing, yes, we might have to pay more money but seeing as Re-Bath had NOT done things according to the contract, we'd assume we'd come to some sort of agreement with pricing). We met with the Project Manager as well as our original Salesperson.

Apparently the reason our shower seat was not the depth and width in the contract had to do with the pans and their sizes. Apparently the salesperson had incorrectly spelled out the measurements and the construction team decided to change measurements as they went. The Project Manager explained all of this to us and it made sense, however this was AFTER the project was completed. If we would have known that we would lose this amount of width and depth to the seat making it truly uncomfortable for my disabled mother to sit in, which is the WHOLE POINT of this remodel we might not have gone through with the project AT ALL or would have tried other options. The salesperson and Project manager took the measurements and would see what they could do to fix this. We were told they would come up with some estimates and options with different sizes of pans with various price points.

About three weeks ago, we met with the salesperson, who comes with no estimates in hand. Instead, he offers one option that the company is willing to do. They would install some sort of attachment to the seat that he says would make the depth 3 more inches (which we have YET to see any pictures or know exactly what this add-on would be and we're doubtful it would be sturdy enough) and could maybe get an inch or two more of width if they re-did the wall (making it, at the most, 29 inches not close to 34).

Re-bath is very firm on not ordering another shower pan even though we asked to please just give us some ESTIMATES with OPTIONS and PRICES and we can work with those and go from there. Instead, the salesman had come equipped with only ONE plan, the easiest one and the one that was cheapest for Re-Bath. Again, we are willing to pay some money to help get this resolved, but this quick minor fix isn't it. And, for this option, Re-Bath wanted us to pay more than $6,000 -- which is more than HALF of the original price we've ALREADY paid for this shower. After hearing this, we found it unacceptable.

Later in the week, I emailed the salesperson with a clear and extensive outline of what exactly we needed to have done to make this shower livable. I urged him, for the second time, to please work with the project manager to come up with some options and estimates that we could look at, even suggesting things myself, like using the existing pan and turning it lengthwise or losing more space in the shower for a very large shower seat.

We were desperate to make this work and I even drafted up a blue print of the shower as it was so everyone could be on the same page (it should be noted that my blueprint was the first we had ever seen for this project). He thanked me for the specifications of what we wanted and said he would reach out to the project manager and the owners. Then, radio silence for two weeks.

Fast forward to this week (August 29th). After about two weeks without a response, I hear back from the salesperson. He tells me that the only option he has is the one he came with a MONTH ago and that any other options would cost MORE than the initial quote on top of the FULL PRICE we've already paid. So, to recap, to fix the MISTAKE and to make the shower bench bigger, it would cost $12,000+ on top of what we already paid (the $12,000 for the original remodel). We would have to pay $24,000 total for this remodel because of the custom pans, the reconstruction, etc. Of course, I say this is unacceptable and to have the managers/owners please contact us. Additionally, I asked for a THIRD TIME to please give us some estimates so we can at least see the options and negotiate price from there. We're still waiting for a response, but I'm honestly not confident that they'll ever get back to us.

Overall, this has been a terrible experience and we're at our wits' ends with this company. Unless something is done to rectify this, I will make sure to tell everyone I know and to write every review I can that this business is not to be trusted. Our experience with Re-Bath encompasses every single fear people have about contractors revising specifications without notice, revising dimensions on contracts without marking them and leaving you high and dry with repairs in your home when you need them.

Resolution In Progress

Hello K,

We are truly sorry that your experience was not to your satisfaction and that you felt pressured by the salesperson. This is not what we want our customers to experience when using our services.

Because remodeling jobs are daunting, we find that most people are happy to have us handle everything from start to finish; however, we completely understand that Re-Bath isn’t right for everyone. We don't operate as a typical contractor who gives you a bid to install the product you have purchased. Contractors generally don't provide design services or the materials. At Re-Bath, we provide the added services of designing the bathroom and procuring the materials for you, in addition to installing it all. We secure all the proper licenses, insurance, and workers’ compensation insurance. Additionally, our price includes a lifetime guarantee.

Thank you for taking the time to review our company and we wish you all the best with your bathroom remodel.

The Re-Bath Team

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

My husband and I stopped in to our local Home Depot looking for shower remodel ideas. We were persuaded into making an appointment for a "Free no pressure" consultation and quote. A week later, a Re-Bath salesperson came to our home. She spent two hours with us, going over the history of the company, the process of the remodels, etc. I will give her credit, she was very friendly and knowledgeable. She then measured the bathroom, had us pick out designs and colors, and asked us to give her a few moments to put a quote together. The quote ended up being over 15K. If we signed the contract that day they would discount it by 1K. I'm not saying that the work that they do is not worth the price they are asking, but that does not change the fact that their bottom line was quite high. When we told the salesperson we would have to consider it, the mood of the consultation completely changed. She was no longer friendly and became pushy.

We were pressured into putting the total on a Home Depot credit card, even though she had limited knowledge on how the Home Depot financing works. We were told that should we decide to do the remodel with them, she would have to drive a great distance to come back and remeasure everything as part of the process. Like I said, I am not saying that their work isn't worth their pricing. However, I think it is unreasonable to expect homeowners to sign up for $15K worth of work without thinking it over, and even more unreasonable to expect them to throw it on a credit card.

At one point the salesperson asked why we were hesitating and if the price was too high for us. My husband and I make sure that we never put ourselves into unnecessary debt. The whole experience left a bad taste in our mouths and we decided not to go through with it because of that. We have since started a remodel with a trusted contractor. I cannot speak for the quality of work but I can tell you to expect more than a "free, no pressure consultation". Expect to be pressured into signing on for a large expense with no time to think about it and to be made to feel like you are in the wrong and a waste of time for hesitating. Such a shame, Home Depot never steered us wrong before.

Hello Rafael,

Reading your review was the highlight of our day! We can’t wait to pass along your wonderful comments to our team, especially Tony! We are thrilled to hear how pleased you are with your bathroom remodel. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review!

We hope you enjoy your new bathroom remodel for many years.

The Re-Bath Team

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

Our house needed an upgrade in the bathroom. We had a tub that was high with a door. The door had a frame which was about two inches high and every time I got in and out of the bathtub, I would scrape my leg. I got neuropathy in my lower extremes so that was causing me a lot of uncomfortableness at times. I also did some work personally on the bathroom. The builder put this huge window which was frosted and apparently leaked. Then we had to fix the outside of our wall in the bathroom twice. We were also having problems with the plumbing and we were going to have to replace our shower faucets which would have cost us.

My wife did a little bit of searching here and there. Her friends had some work done by Re-Bath and they were highly pleased. I had a couple other proposals from friends that had their bathrooms done but my wife recommended Re-Bath. Then Tony came and I talked to him about the situation. He said that the best thing to do was to redo the wall and that they'll do everything. We decided to do a walk-in bath, talked to Tony about the possibility of something that we wanted and we signed off for that one. Tony told us to go to their showroom and look at what they have. When we walked in there, we saw one that we fell in-love with. So we changed the whole house for that and Re-Bath was able to do everything 100% better than it was before.

Their installation team's the best and were super duper nice. They did a perfect job and when they left, the place looked like they had not been here. Every day, they cleaned up and everything was so orderly. I also had a lot of drop cloths put on the floor which I taped so when they came in, a little bit of the work had been done and they were very happy with that. The quality of the remodel is fantastic and I wish we have done that a long time ago. As a matter of fact, we decorated the room and my wife said that it’s the most beautiful room in the house. She walks in the bathroom, stands there, and admires it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Hi Pamela,

Thank you for reviewing our company on Consumer Affairs. We are thrilled to hear that your experience with the Re-Bath team was efficient and courteous and that you are pleased with your new shower. It helps us know that we are doing our job right and keeping our customers happy, which is of top priority!

We appreciate the time you took to leave us this wonderful review!

The Re-Bath Team

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Last year, I purchased an old house that was built in 2001 and wanted the master bath remodeled with the floors redone. I hired a contracting company who did the first remodel and it was a mess. I couldn't live with it so I decided to contact Re-Bath and get the job done right since they’re an established company that’s been around and they’re reputable, and I liked the pictures on their website. They just did the shower and I’m really happy with it.

Their sales rep was nice and knowledgeable, and I really like him. He came out, told me about the company and what they do, showed me the materials for the bathroom and gave me some pricing information. The installation team was fantastic and wonderful. They treated my house like it was a palace as they put stuff down on the floors when they didn't have to and they covered things. However, the accent strip that was delivered was not correct and it's not what I ordered. The construction supervisor came back out and explained that their supplier switched on them. So, they discontinued what I ordered and replaced it. They told me to pick out anything I wanted from any tile shop or Home Depot and that's what they would use for the accent strip at no additional charge. They did a nice job and it’s beautiful.

Hi George,

We appreciate the time you took to leave us this wonderful review on Consumer Affairs. We are honored that you entrusted us with the bathtub remodels in your building and are pleased to hear that your experience with us was so positive! We don’t take lightly the fact that our customers trust us in their homes. We are honored to have had the opportunity to serve you.

The Re-Bath Team

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I work for a senior citizen building where we have 264 families. We have standard bathtubs and we have a problem when their drains are rotting out. Also, a lot of times we run into rusts where we can't do anything with the tub so it's got to be redone. It's too much money to change a tub because there's the plumbing coming in, disconnecting the tub, and hooking it up. We had to come up with something a little easier and less of a mess. Being expensive is up there but in the long run, getting the tub lining from Re-Bath comes out cheaper. We've been using them for a while now and when they do it, it comes out beautifully. Their sales reps are very professional and the day before the installers show up, they call and make sure that someone’s going to be there when they come out. They're also always on time, very clean and they explain to the tenant what they're doing. And when they're in, they're gone an hour and a half later.

Hello Harvey,

Thank you for your encouraging words about our company and team! We are happy that we were able to help in creating a safer bathroom for your wife and that you are pleased with the results. Thank you for choosing Re-Bath for your bathroom remodel.

We wish you the very best!

The Re-Bath Team

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

My wife was worried about slipping, falling, and getting out of the bathtub and so we bought a walk-in shower from Re-Bath. She loves it. Also, the sales representative and the installation team were real good. It's a very positive experience overall.

Hi Dan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you are pleased with your Re-Bath experience and we appreciate your willingness to recommend us to others - this means the world to our team! We are honored to have had the opportunity to serve you.

The Re-Bath Team

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I went to Re-Bath's Home and Garden Show in San Antonio. My wife wanted a shower deal. We looked at a bunch of different ones and picked Re-Bath for the visit. We had their representative come out and we went from there. They had a video showing a demo and how they did a good job. Luckily for us, when the contractors came out and installed it, they did exactly the same thing he said they were going to do. They did everything in the shower and had an excellent experience. We would recommend them.

Hi Mike,

We can't begin to tell you how nice it is to hear words of encouragement, appreciation, and praise! We are so pleased to hear that your experience with Re-Bath was so good the first time that you had us back again!

Thank you for your willingness to recommend us to others - this means the world to our team! We are honored to have had the opportunity to serve you.

Best,

The ReBath Team

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

Re-Bath has a showroom here in town and I had been there numerous times. I also researched information about them and I liked their product and what they did. They remodeled my master bath shower stall last year. I liked their work so I had them do the complete hall bathroom and the hall bath this year. People always ask me who did my bathrooms and if I would recommend the company. I would tell them it's Re-Bath and that I would recommend it. I also tell people that Re-Bath did a very good job and was very thorough.

Hi Lois,

Thanks for posting a review for our company! Our goal is to always do right by our customers and make sure that we have done all we can do on our end to resolve any issues. We're glad we got you taken care of and that you are pleased with your bathroom upgrade! Thank you for your willingness to recommend us to others - that means the world to our team!

Your opinion also empowers others in our community to connect with us and enjoy the services we provide, so thank you for giving us 5-stars. It was an honor serving you and we thank you for choosing ReBath!

Warmly,

The Re-Bath Team

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

We bought a condo and it had the original bath in it, and we wanted to upgrade and went with Re-Bath through Home Depot. The installer was fabulous, personable, and was a very talented craftsman. However, we weren't satisfied with the way the drywall was done. We called the owner and explained the problem. We took pictures and sent it to him. He agreed that it was not good workmanship. He sent somebody else back in about four days. And they did a wonderful job. The work that was sloppy was corrected. They were really good about coming in and fixing our concerns. We would give them a recommendation. So far, we're real pleased.

Hello Terry,

We're so pleased that you are happy with your updated 40-year old bathroom and that you are considering using us again to remodel your second bathroom! Thank you for your kind words about our sales representative and installation team's professionalism, communication and the fact that they went above and beyond what you expected. We can't wait to show them your review! They love hearing the good things our clients say about them. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review!

We are honored by your choice to do business with us and we wish you the very best!

Cheers!

The ReBath Team

Original review: July 31, 2017

Our bathroom was 40 years old and needed an update. We had Re-Bath come out and give us an estimate. It was the product that they were doing and the customer service that swayed us to go with them. The sales rep was very professional. He presented what he had and didn’t push. He wasn’t a demanding type salesman like a lot of them are. He was really concerned about what our needs were and what we had needed. Even the crew was very professional and were very nice. Any questions we had, they were able to answer and they kept us informed of what was going on and why things were going to take a little longer.

They took out a garden tub plus a shower in our bathroom and then they put a 36-inch shower in. They also did the flooring and the shower. They were really good. They did some things that we didn’t expect them to do so it was very nice. It took them about a month from purchase to the installation. By the time they got the base and everything, they came out and started. But then, instead of four days, it took them two weeks because they had to redo the base since it was done with a side drain instead of a front drain, which is what the plumbing needed. It took a little longer than we thought, but it was very good. I have a second bath and I’m probably going to have them redo that too. I would recommend Re-Bath.

Hi Janice,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience online; it means a great deal to us. We are honored that you entrusted us with your bathroom remodel and are pleased to hear that your experience with us was so positive! We don’t take lightly the fact that our customers trust us in their homes. Thank you for recommending us to others!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

The Re-Bath Team

Original review: July 27, 2017

One time, Re-Bath was down here by this ATV where I live. I did not go and see them then but I saw them on TV. I decided I would give them a call and see because I needed my bath changed. Also, I didn’t hear of any other remodeling company that only did bathrooms except for Re-Bath. I’d like to have new colors. I knew I had a team in here that I could rely on. My only other choice was going to go to one of the box stores. And whenever you buy there, you’re paying double that to get it installed. I’ve never had a problem with them though and they’ve always been on time and done it. But I don’t want to go that route. I’ve been through remodels before in one of my other houses and it was a nightmare. I want a company that specializes in bathrooms. I also liked their product, and so that’s why I decided with Re-Bath.

I had a shower-tub combination and it was too difficult to get in the shower. And when I broke my knee a few years ago, I had a terrible time. I couldn’t even get in the shower by getting into that tub. I’m nearly 76 so I’m getting older and stiffer. And I’m going to go ahead and get it done while I have time to get it paid off. That’s what I did and Re-Bath put it in last June. They’ve been very helpful and very good. I’ve been very happy with them. I love my bathroom. It looks too fancy for my house.

The sales rep was very helpful and good and the installation team went above and beyond. They even helped us with other things that we needed. Anytime we’ve called them if we had a worry or concern, they’re out right away at no additional charge because we’re still under warranty. They don’t have to be as polite about it as they are. They come out, help us and answer our questions. I’ve got nothing but praise for the whole team. It was an enjoyable experience. I have recommended it to friends.

Hi Dolores,

Thank you for your 5-star review on Consumer Affairs. We continually encourage our staff members to provide customer service that goes above and beyond - it is great to read that we are getting it right. Thank you for your kind words about our company and our team. We are thrilled to hear that you are pleased with your shower and experience with Re-Bath!

The Re-Bath Team

Original review: July 26, 2017

My bathroom was old and I've never had anything done to it, so I needed to upgrade, and I went with Re-Bath as I liked their personal service. Their sales reps were very personable and professional. About two months ago, I had them put in a shower, and the installer was the same person I dealt with the whole time beforehand. It took that person one day to complete the installation, and I love the shower. The whole experience was good. It was very easy, free-flowing, everything went on time, and all the needs were met. It was everything that I expected and they were wonderful.

Hello Kathie,

We are sorry to read your review as this is not the type of experience we want our customers to have. Our corporate team will be able to help. Will you please reach out to our Customer Response Team so we can assist you? 1-800-426-4573.

Thanks Kathie,

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: July 24, 2017

The reason I chose ReBath above all other bids was the lifetime warranty I was promised. I was informed of this warranty by the salesman, the installer and the General Manager, Chris of ReBath. I was told the lifetime warranty covered EVERYTHING they installed. In my case it covered the floor, toilet, walls and tub. I did not have a choice of jetted tubs. The salesman simply said: "We'll get you a good one." I was not concerned at this time about the tub because I was getting a lifetime guarantee. The GM became involved when the jetted tub installed by RB did not work. It took RB 3 months to resolve the problem which turned out to be an installation problem and not the tub at all. That is when I found out that the tub was not covered under the lifetime warranty as promised.

When I approached Chris about my concern he said RB will never use that manufacturer again and I had a 1 yr warranty with the tub manufacturer. A warranty RB used 3 months of by putting me off and trying to put the blame on the manufacturer for the delay. I feel I was tricked into selecting RB for this job. It cost me $8,000 to remodel a space that is 6 ft by 4 ft. I will NEVER recommend RB to anyone not even my worst enemy.

Hello Joan,

Please accept our most sincere condolences on the loss of your husband. We are so sorry.

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new bathroom and we hope you enjoy it for years to come.

You are in our thoughts, Joan,

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: July 15, 2017

I’ve had a very confusing year over the last five years and my husband passed away. I’ve been getting everything straightened out and I felt like doing something different. I had the walls done by Re-Bath and new fixtures in there. The sales rep was very nice. He told me just about everything that he could possibly tell me and what they would be doing. Also, the installers were great and very nice. They took about five to six hours and the bathroom is beautiful. It's overall a fantastic experience.

Hi Jesse,

This situation sounds really frustrating and it is not what we want our clients to experience. Will you please reach out to our Customer Response Team so that we can help you? 1-800-426-4573.

Thanks. We look forward to helping you!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: July 14, 2017

When I bought a house in 2008, my wife went with Re-Bath for a tub liner. We had a very hard time getting the right tub liner, they had brought three different sizes before it was halfway right. Moving on to 2017, and I don't why I did it, but I needed a tub liner for another house. I contacted them in early April of 2017, appointment was scheduled for May 19, 2017. There was a very nice lady, won't mention any names, that came to the house. Did the measurements, pick the style, then I paid with the assurance of my liner arriving within a month. Today is July 14, 2017, and still no liner and no answers. When you pay thousands, you expect better service.

Hello Josh,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with Re-Bath. We take customer service seriously and sincerely apologize for the lack of communication from our office. Rest assured that we will be addressing this with our team. We are happy to hear that you are so pleased with your new bathroom and that it was a wise investment for you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Thank you again for your review and suggestions.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: July 13, 2017

Gone are the white, cracking panels in our shower! They have been replaced by luxurious walls that look like stone. While actual granite is far out of our price range, Re-Bath offered an excellent solution that fit the overall design of our home and our budget. It is now a pleasure to step into our shower, rather than glaring with resentment and disappointment at the second-rate materials that used to adorn our shower walls. With Re-Bath's new shower surround, the freshly-painted blue-gray walls, and the new flooring, the bathroom has been transformed from "daily refuge" to "modern retreat." Our journey to this point was not entirely smooth sailing, I should note. After our initial contact, there was a very noticeable gap in communications, not only between us and Re-Bath, but between Re-Bath and Re-Bath.

Once the contract was signed, we were told someone would call us in a few days to schedule an appointment to double-check measurements within the next week or two. Two weeks passed with no signs of life. After WE reach out, an appointment was scheduled to remeasure. During that visit, we were told that we'd get a call when the order had been placed. *SPOILER ALERT* No such call happened. After a month of silence, we called to make sure that things were still on pace. They were. Not long after, our appointment was scheduled. At this point, I was extremely nervous about who we had hired, given that they had utterly failed at communicating with us.

The day arrived. The installers came out and did an absolutely fabulous job. I have never been happier to shower, and that includes after a week-and-a-half backpacking trip in the Rockies. This was a wise investment that will certainly raise the value of our home, and give us innumerable stress-relieving showers in the future. My one suggestion to the company: rethink your communications policies, or at least enforce your existing ones. You deliver an excellent product that I nearly regretted buying.

Hi Ann,

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your overall Re-Bath experience and that the finished product looks excellent! We sincerely apologize that the wrong hardware was included on the replacement shower door. We would love to talk with you about this, please call our corporate office at 1-800-426-4573. Thank you for trusting us with your bathroom remodel and please let us know if we can be of any help for any future projects you might have.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: July 10, 2017

We had two bathrooms redone at one time, tubs and showers to only showers. It took four days total for both. We had recently moved to this older home which had not be taken care of and the bathrooms were a total disaster. After looking at several options, we decided on Re-Bath after my niece told us it could be a quick and easy option. We called and Gary, the rep, came out within a few days. Gary was very helpful and courteous. He explained everything to our satisfaction. We worked out the details. The installer (Kris) and the plumber were efficient, let us know along the way what they were doing. Finished product is excellent! Looks wonderful and we are happy to show off our beautiful showers to anyone who comes to our home!

However, we had ordered the "rain" glass for the shower doors and then asked to have them replaced with clear glass. The same installer and a helper came back within a few days and exchanged the doors. However, the hardware on the replacement doors is different from the 'oil rubbed bronze' which should be on them. We didn't catch it at the time they were being replaced and have not called to have them changed. It may be too late to have the hardware replaced now, but we thought we should let you know! We absolutely love the showers, the ease of cleaning them. And the vanity that was installed in one of the bathrooms is awesome! We recommend Re-Bath to anyone who says they are thinking of remodeling a bathroom. It was a bit pricey, but no more so than having it done any other way, plus it was finished and ready to use within two days. Everyone we dealt with at Re-Bath was knowledgeable and helpful.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: July 18, 2017

The company sent a very nice installer, Mike, to my house today. He spent the entire day in my hot bathroom, changing out the tub liner. I now have a beautiful new tub liner. Thank you, Mike!

Original review: July 7, 2017

I have been trying for over a year to get my tub liner replaced. The liner started to come away from the tub towards the back. When you call for a service appointment, no one calls you back. My entire tub liner is now completely away from the original tub. I can't stand on it without teetering. It is an extremely dangerous situation. We have someone (supposedly) coming next week to look at it. Then what? They will tell me (if they actually show up) what I already know, that the liner is not attached. Then I will no doubt wait, probably for weeks, for the next step. Meanwhile, someone is going to slip and fall. It is inevitable with the way the tub is. I only have one bathroom, so I only have one tub! I need an emergency repair, and I need it NOW!!!

Hi Shelley,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Consumer Affairs. We will make sure to let our installation team know that you noticed that they were friendly, patient and hard working. We are so glad that you are happy with your double shower and honored that you are willing to recommend us to others.

Thank you!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: June 28, 2017

Re-Bath Arkansas installed a double shower for us. The 2 guys they sent out were not only very hard workers but they were friendly and very patient. They had the skill and expertise to install a beautiful shower. There were a couple of changes that we requested and they had no problem making the changes. We are very happy with their service and our shower and we highly recommend them.

Hi Robert,

We want every customer to be pleased with our services and would like to speak to you about your experience. Please give us a call at 1-800-426-4573 so that we can address your concerns.

The Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: June 23, 2017

Time frame was on time. Workers were considerate and respectful. We had to have them back out [took 3 calls] to finish the moulding on the floor [the piece behind washer and dryer not put in]. Our shower flooring is cracked. [We've called Main Office once and Butte office 5 times.] My floor is still cracked. No one has yet to look at it.

Hi Diane,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Bath on Consumer Affairs. It is wonderful to hear that you were able to connect with another Re-Bath franchise to repair your bathtub. We will make sure to tell Lisa, Tori, Larry and his helper that their assistance was instrumental in keeping one of our loyal customers happy. Thank you for choosing Re-Bath!

The Re-Bath Response Team

Original review: June 18, 2017

We had out bathtub and enclosure done by Re-Bath several years ago. When our tub became difficult to stand due to water between old tub and tub cover, we attempted to contact the franchise that installed our tub. When we found they were no longer in business, we contacted Lisa at headquarters. She was instrumental in giving our info to another franchise and now our tub is good as new. Thanks so much for all you did for us, Lisa! Thanks also for the two very nice gentlemen who fixed our tub, Larry was one, and we never got the name of his helper. Thanks also to Tori, who handled all the correspondence between us and the franchise. You are all very professional and I would highly recommend you to everyone!

Hi Celene,

We thank you for choosing Re-Bath for your remodeling needs and we're happy to hear that our team was respectful, courteous, helpful and that they cleaned up after themselves. It is also wonderful to hear that this was the most hassle-free remodel you have ever experienced! It means a lot to our team to hear feedback from our clients.

We hope you enjoy your new bathroom for years to come!

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: June 11, 2017

I purchased this house new and I did not like the bathroom from the very first day. And as I got older, I knew I needed a bathroom that was more accessible for an older person. When I retired, I decided it was time to remodel my bathroom. You don't have to hire any subcontractors with Re-Bath so I chose them. The sales representative that I dealt with had good suggestions and guided me along the way.

Their installation team was very nice and personable. They introduced themselves and showed a lot of respect to the rest of my house. They removed and relocated the plumbing and did half of the dry wall. It was a total bathroom remodel. They were in and out in six days and cleaned up after themselves. They did everything they said they were gonna do in the time they said they were gonna do it. Furthermore, they've been very responsive to issues that have come up when the bathroom was complete. I am still having an issue with the glass block window but I'm sure that they will resolve that to my satisfaction. This was the most hassle-free remodel I've ever experienced.

Re-Bath

We are happy that you are pleased with the work that our team did for you in updating your shower and bathtub. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for recommending Re-Bath to others!

The Re-Bath Response Team

Original review: June 10, 2017

We were having issues with water damage so we wanted to redo our shower and bathtub. We decided to have ReBath do it because we heard good things about them and their lifetime warranty. The sales representatives were also very informative and nice. They let us know exactly what was gonna happen and how quick it was gonna happen. We were surprised that it was all done in one day. I was in and out of the house the day they were working on the remodel. But the installation team were real nice and clean. They worked fast and good. We were happy with the work and we've recommended ReBath.

Hello Cathy,

Thank you for the 5-star review! It is so kind of you to leave us a review letting us know that you are pleased with the process and end result of your bathroom remodel. We know you have choices and appreciate you trusting Re-Bath in your home.

The Re-Bath Response Team

Original review: June 8, 2017

We needed to have the bathroom remodeling done. Re-Bath had what we wanted so we purchased from them. The gentlemen that installed it were very pleasant and knowledgeable. They came in and did what they had to do. They were here at 8:30 and were gone by 3:30. Everything was torn down and put back together. Now, we're not climbing over the bathtub anymore, so it's great.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Aug. 5, 2017

Problem resolved with rebath, total new bathroom, eliminated bath tub. They did a great job, done within 2 days as stated. Very clean, mess cleaned up each day when the left. Polite, friendly and asked lots of questions to get exactly what I wanted. Actually would call them again in future if I need any work on other bathrooms in the house.

Hi Karin,

We are truly sorry to hear about your situation. We would be happy to talk with you more about this. Will you please contact us using the below information? We would like to get this taken care of for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

------------------------

To contact corporate Re-Bath® for customer service, call 1-800-426-4573 or use our customer service contact form (http://rebath.com/Join/contact-us.php)

Original review: June 7, 2017

Was told remodel would take about 8-10 week estimate. Sounded reasonable. Paid my 11,000 1/2 of what they say the job will cost. Got an email on 5/1 from Dakotah ** that materials ordered & once in will schedule install. No word since, so called to find out about when we can expect a call with an idea when so we can figure out our busy summer schedule. Now the say probably not til July 10 or abouts. 14 weeks. You say you have too much business in April & May. I ordered this in mid-April not May. Seems like perhaps other people being scheduled sooner? Had I known that I would have turned to another company had you told me I would have to wait til mid-July to schedule. As it is now with your 35% restocking fee I am stuck. But then again I will never refer you guys to anyone ever unless you want to wait forever to get your bathroom or anything else remodelled.

Hello Jeanne,

What a pleasure to read such a great 5-star review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience online. Your new bathroom and shower sound wonderful - we are so happy that you are pleased with the finished product! Our customers are very important to us and we thank you for your business.

Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: June 6, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Re-Bath. They were professional, nice to talk to and personable. I couldn’t use the Re-Bath in Albany, so I use the franchise that was an hour and a half from me. And they had to drive an hour and a half every day to be here. I’m getting older and I have issues with my back and a tub was not my thing anymore. And I always had problems getting out of the tub. So I told them, “Well, I’m just gonna get a nice, big shower with a bench in it and I’m gonna have somebody come and give me an estimate."

So the guy came out and gave me a sample of the sink so I can match it with my flooring and take it to a store. My grandson works for Home Depot so I called him and I went up there and he helped me out with getting the flooring. I got what they call a floating floor, wherein you just put it over top of what you have. Re-Bath said that they would put it down and everything but I had to buy it, which I did for $100. I have a very small bathroom and they did everything. They cleaned up after themselves and they told me it would take three days but it only took them two days to do it. So I was very pleased.

The only thing that I had a problem with was when I asked them about the back of the toilet where the other toilet was and where the sheetrock tore. They told me that it was up to me. It's noticeable and I thought they should do something about that. But other than that, they were fantastic. They said it was the first one that they had installed because it was brand new. I bought the newest one that has a darker tan and it’s sandy but with the darker browns in it and it’s really pretty. Everything was done and turned out wonderful. Everybody loves it and they said that Rebath did a fantastic job.

Hi Lisa,

We are so glad to hear that your experience with Re-Bath was a great one! Thank you for letting us know that your sales representative took such good care of you and that the installation team was professional and courteous. We continually encourage our staff members to provide customer service that goes above and beyond - it is great to read that we are getting it right.

We appreciate the time you took to leave this review and your willingness to recommend us to others!

The Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: June 5, 2017

We moved into a house and there was a Jacuzzi tub that we didn't use so we wanted to make it into a shower. My husband had a positive experience with Re-Bath in the past so we had them do the remodel. The salesman was great. He had a lot of knowledge and gave us an added confirmation that we're making the right decisions. He knew the product very well. It also seemed like he had done a lot of jobs before where he could give us recommendations, and even though he was not the installer, he was able to communicate to us what we could expect when they were gonna install it so that was helpful.

The installation team came in the correct timeframe. I wasn't home but my husband had a very positive experience with them. It took them about four hours to take out the old tub and completely finish and clean up with the new shower. They were very professional and very careful with everything. They were nice enough to call me on the phone at work to confirm the placing of the accessories. I'm kinda particular about the neatness of work especially in the bathroom and I had no complaints. They went the extra mile to make the remodel look nice. It was a job well done with minimal disruption. We'd recommend Re-Bath.

Hello Margie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are thrilled to hear that your experience with the Re-Bath sales representative and installation team was efficient and courteous. It helps us know that we are doing our job right and keeping our customers happy, which is of top priority! We hope that you enjoy your new bathroom for years to come!

The Re-Bath Customer Response Team

Original review: June 3, 2017

I’d been wanting to remodel my bathroom for a long time. I asked my brother who he’d recommend. He recommended Re-Bath. I’ve seen them on TV. We decided to call them. We purchased a shower, including the bench. The sales rep came out at the appointed time. He was very knowledgeable and gave us some ideas. We felt comfortable with him.

The shower was installed in May. The glass doors were installed 2 weeks later. It took that long because Re-Bath had so many installations ahead of me. The installation team was very nice and worked really hard. They put down paper from my doorway all the way to the shower so they wouldn’t get my floors dirty. I was very impressed with the installers. Overall, it has been a great experience and we love our shower.

Re-Bath Company Profile