It's that easy Request Information
4.23/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1979, Re-Bath has remodeled over 1 Million bathrooms while providing the highest quality solutions, backed a lifetime warranty, to every homeowner we service. Our employees and partners understand the value of contractor trust and timely project completion, and strive to deliver on that promise at every opportunity. At Re-Bath, we believe inspired design, comfortable function, and safe living should be available to everyone.

Re-Bath Gallery (4)
ABBB Rating
View More View More

763 Re-Bath Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

My mom had arthritis in her knees and legs. She's had leg problems for years. Therefore, she needed a bathtub with easy access of getting in and out. My family had been in construction for years. My dad was until he died and my brother was at the beginning. But he was busy so she decided to just go with something that was coming in and redo it in a timeframe that they did. We saw Re-Bath on TV and called, and they came right on out. My sister has a certain shower in her house and that’s what my mom wanted off the top. The sales representative was a good person. He came in and showed me everything ‘cause while my mom was in the hospital, I handled everything. And then my uncle came down when I came to work when they remodeled it. I met the team when they started at 8:00 and I was with them through the whole thing. It took them exactly from about 8:00 to 2:00.

The experience was good. Once we talked and got everything situated, Re-Bath came right on out, took care of business and was taken care of promptly. I wanted it done after I talked to them. My mom was going to the hospital and she had to do about a week in rehabilitation. But right after I got with them, they got out there in a couple days. In 48 hours, they got there and they were knocking it. They did the whole thing and they had it all ready for her before she got home. She was surprised. Also, when I called Re-Bath and they needed something, they got right back with me. There was no playing around and no waiting. They did what they said they were gonna do and the salesman did everything just like we wanted it done.

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I had been thinking about remodeling my bathroom and I liked the way Re-Bath handled business. They were very professional. They put in a new shower back in December and a guy came out. He was very professional, answered everything, figured out how much it would cost, and told us what all to expect. I'm overall very satisfied. They stood by what they said and I didn’t have any problems.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I heard about Re-Bath from my cousin and I liked their products and the convenience of selecting them. We purchased everything for our bathroom from them. The interactions with their sales rep were great and they guided me. The installation team was also fine. We made the purchase in November and they finished it in the first quarter of January.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

We've been waiting to remodel our bathroom for a long time and we decided it was finally time to do it now or we weren't ever gonna do it. I read some of the comments on some of the other companies and I talked to Re-Bath. A person came over here, talked some time and I liked it. I made this purchase two weeks ago and the sales reps were all very nice and professional. We had an idea of what we wanted and they told us the options that were available. I had the showers replaced in the master and in the guest. I went from tubs to walk-ins. The installation experience was very smooth and the installers were very professional with what they did. They did each bathroom back-to-back and it took them a day and a half. They explained everything in advance and they were very well-organized which was great.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I'm a home care nurse and one of my patients had Re-Bath out to their home. They also did a good job at the house of the other patient that I saw. I had been in my home for a couple of years and remodeling my bathroom was something I’ve wanted to do for a while. The sales rep guided me and we had an excellent interaction. So, five weeks ago, I bought floor, walls, bathtub, faucet and toilet from them. The installation team was very professional, friendly and they did a good job cleaning up. They were here for two days so there was no inconvenience for me and I am very satisfied with my bathroom after it was completed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Re-Bath's installer was very polite, friendly, professional, nice and pleasant. He was there to answer any questions. The install took him only three days to finish. It was done in a timely manner and I’m very satisfied with the final results.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I have been seeing the commercials of Re-Bath on TV. I have also seen a few of their trucks around Crane and Odessa. We've been wanting to do our restroom for a long time and I knew no other people would do it. I didn't wanna bring in somebody as a contractor that would work on it and then if I needed him, I couldn’t find him anymore. With Re-Bath, they told me that they're always gonna be available because they have an office. That's what I liked about them. And the person who came to do the job showed up by himself. His name is John and when I asked if he got some other guys coming, he said that there was none and he has been doing the job for six years all by himself.

First of all, he removed the commode, the sink, and the vanity. Then, he took out an old bathtub that we had. The faucet was leaking so we had to have it done as well. While he agreed to do the job, he needed to knock out all the walls in the restroom and part of the ceiling. John said that since we have insulation in the ceiling, he can just add sheetrock which will make it stronger and we'll still have our insulation. It was a great idea and I would have never thought of that. He then installed the walk-in shower, which I’m proud of. He also did all the plumbing.

He installed the floor and the little closet that we have in the restroom, and he put back the walls, as well as three lights that we had. He also installed the little heater and a vent that takes out the heat vapors where your mirror won’t fog over. Although it took him a little bit longer since we had some problems with the vanity, he had done it all in a little over seven working days.

All in all, we are totally satisfied with everything John did. Every problem that he had, he was able to solve within 15 minutes. He also said that if I got any problems, I should let him know and he'll explain the best he can. If I ever want anything done at my house again, I want John to come and do it. My neighbor asked if one man did everything, to which I said yes, and he was surprised.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

Re-Bath's ability to get the job done quickly, as well as their lifetime warranty on the job were the reasons I chose them. The salesman was polite and friendly. And while my experience went smoothly, there were a couple of hiccups with the pipe leaking overnight because the installer didn’t seal it. Also, there's one wall that doesn’t have support behind one part. The wall moves a little bit on the right side of the bathroom where it meets the shower wall and they needed to cut out the sheetrock and put a piece of 2x4 in there to raise it. There were also some spots that needed a little more caulking.

They could have someone to oversee when the job is done and do an inspection to make sure everything was completed 100% perfectly. I had to do the inspection myself and then I came up with those things. And while the price I paid was a little too high, I was overall happy with Re-Bath. The installers were quick and clean, and they're very accommodating on the small issues that I had.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

All of the Re-Bath of Troy staff were very good. We had a helpful salesperson for design (Laurie **). Great workmanship was provided by Frank and Ryan. We are happy with the quality of the materials and the quick and neat installation. Our bathroom included many quality features i.e. soft close cabinets, drawers & toilet lid, magnetic hand held shower head, 3 built in shower shelves, 2 safety grab bars in tub. Make sure that you have covered/understand all of the details about your selections with your salesperson. The owner, Cindy wants customers to be happy with the finished product. We would recommend Re-Bath of Troy for your bathroom remodeling.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Several months ago, I called Home Depot because I needed a new shower. My old shower stall had big rips and it was ready to collapse. So, Re-Bath came to my house. I really wanted a new shower stall, but the salesman directed me to a whole new shower. I picked the materials. Workmen came and they did a good job. Problem is, I hate it. The floor is so slippery I had to buy a Mat to put on the shower floor. The grab bars are not comfortable. I do not like the shelves. The big problem is turning the water off and on. I hate the fixture that I picked. I thought I would have a good strong water pressure. But I don't have that. I called Re-Bath and asked if I could get new fixtures at my expense. The expense was very high and the associate suggested I try to get used to it. But I still hate it. Here are my questions: Why didn't the salesman suggest a new shower stall only? Why is the floor so slippery? Can I get more water pressure? Sad about my shower.

Re-Bath response

Hi Susan, it's upsetting to hear that your experience was anything but stellar. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I was having knee replacement surgery and there was no way that I could get into a garden-sized tub. It was too tall on the side so it was gonna be a safety factor. Since I had heard nothing but positive experiences from Re-Bath, I thought I was gonna go ahead and give them a shot. The sales representative came out on a Saturday morning because I teach school and that was about the only time that I would be able to see anybody. We chatted for about an hour. We got samples out, went in my bathroom and figured out what we wanted and what would look best. We had it figured out pretty quickly.

They came in a week out from my total knee replacement surgery and I was able to walk through with them. Instead of going through the house completely, we were able to go out a side door and around. We were able to get everything done for them to move in and out of the house with least path available to them. The one thing is that they went through and took off things on the wall that would have fallen during their construction and demolition. There was not any problem at all. We got everything laid out and there wasn't a lot of questions to do with me having to walk around so I was able to get back and go through my recovery.

They took out the garden tub and the shower and replaced it with a walk-in shower and bench. Since then, I’ve shown off my new shower a lot and everyone is saying it looks awesome. They're asking where I got it and I have praised Re-Bath over and over on how everything went. I’ve given Re-Bath a lot of positive feedback and I hope it turns into good experiences for other people.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

If you want a bathroom remodel, Re-Bath is the Cadillac right there. That’s who you wanna go to. I’ve never dealt with anybody quite like them. From the beginning, they did exactly what they said they would do and at a good price too. The experience was outstanding. Initially, I went over to Odessa, where Re-Bath's main office was. I talked to a little girl and she was great. She answered all my questions and when we decided that we wanted to talk to the consultant, she explained to me that it was gonna be X amount of days before they could get in there. And he showed up when she said he would. Then when he got there and we decided to go ahead and do it, he told me how many weeks out they were and that they could start ordering materials.

Everybody that I dealt with, including the lady up in Amarillo, had exceptional customer service. The kid who did the install, John, was a craftsman. He showed up right on time everyday and worked all day long. He was right off the chart. I told him to take a break but he just smiled and kept on working. They did a really good job, all the way around. We did a complete remodel on both bathrooms. It was in August that I first talked with them then we actually got started in October and we were through before Halloween. And we’re so happy with those bathrooms. Every time I get in that brand-new walk-in shower, I just smile. It’s wonderful.

Re-Bath response
Hi George, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Best wishes,

Re-Bath HQ

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

We love Re-Bath. We have a condo in San Antonio which we bought kinda low-priced and we knew it needed a lot of work. And so, we remodeled it and we did our master bathroom. We were in San Antonio and we saw Re-Bath's advertisement on TV, and we liked it. We went to the main facility they have there and we looked around. We looked at prices of stuff and we thought they were reasonable. We also decided to go with them because of the material they were using. It was gonna cost us a lot more removing the tub and putting tile. So, we have a shower that we remodeled and just decided to put tile. We love it so much because it’s easy to clean.

The sales representatives at Re-Bath were really good. They get back to you if you have any questions. We arranged the installation day. We had to set a date for them to be there. So, we made an appointment so that we could go back to San Antonio and have that work done. They were very good and they did well. We had them do our two bathrooms and we’re satisfied. Go for Re-Bath. I recommend it highly. In fact, I called their office to see if they could do our bathroom here in Corpus, but they don’t have a facility here in Corpus Christi.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Michelle ** from the beginning arranged & explained everything in our request. She also different finance options available. She was very efficient and was able to answer all of our questions. She confirmed everything to make sure that nothing was overlooked. Jose & Nestor arrived to install our walk in shower. Please note it was a raining that day. They covered everything so nothing would get dirty or damaged because had to do everything inside. They were very efficient and explained every step.

They removed the tub & old pipes. Installed the new pipes and installed the walk in shower with all the new fixtures and safety devices. It is more beautiful than I imagined it would be. I love feeling safe when my husband with multiple health issues can safely take his shower. Jose & Nestor worked the full time they were here. Very kind and very efficient. They had it installed in one day. I also had my 20yr old toilet replaced. Which when it was removed they found the floor was weak and collapsing. They had to reinforce the floor before they could install the new toilet. They did come the next morning for a couple of hours to complete this. Very excellent experience and I would definitely recommend Re-bath to my family and friends. Thank You Very Much.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I had used Re-Bath before and I used them again for a new remodel. My brother lives with me, and he had difficulty stepping into the tub so we had to get a new one. The sales representative at Re-Bath was okay. He was the same one I had before. We did the walk-in shower, and the installer put tiles in. Then he did a wainscoting of the same thing around the bathroom. He also put grip handle bars in the shower. The communication was good and I was very satisfied with him and his work. He was good and he did a good job. I was really amazed because I thought he would have to have somebody else to help him, but he didn’t. If someone I know is interested in doing a remodel of their bath, I would refer them to Re-Bath.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

We had two remodels coming up on the bathrooms, and we had checked with some other companies and didn’t like their products and processes. Re-Bath was our next one to check with and before we called them, we had attended a RVOS dinner. And the couple that sat across the table from us were talking about remodeling homes and a lot of people were in a remodeling process. They said they had just finished their bathroom and when we asked them who they used, it was Re-Bath. They were extremely happy with theirs and so, we went ahead and put in our request for a consultant to come and do everything. We put it in online, and then a couple of weeks later, they got in touch with us. We got a visit lined up, and then we went from there.

We had a tub removed and replaced it with a walk-in shower. We had them add four shelves and handicap bars. We had lots of interactions with Brad. He was Re-Bath's sales rep and he was a lot of fun. He made the process interesting, was very open upfront about what our options were, and he was really easy to work with. The installer did a great job, too. One of things I really appreciated is how he cleaned up everything. From demolition to every step of the way, he didn’t leave until everything was clean. He started on a Monday and finished on Thursday. And had it not been so terribly cold that week, he would have been able to finish on Wednesday. The cold kind of slowed things down. We’re gonna do the other bathroom, too. We were pleased about this.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I just bought the house and I needed a bathtub. I went through Home Depot and got a bathtub from Re-Bath. It's the 15-inch bathtub and I had them do the smooth walls all the way to the top. I also had three hand bars put in. John, the rep was good, and the installation took three days. I'm happy with the bathtub but I don't like the front wall where the faucet and the shower is located because it does not fit. All the other corners are nice and smooth. From the bottom of the tub to the wall, once you get to the corner, it comes to two inches from the other wall. Right at the end of that wall, there's a big gap and the installer shoved a bunch of caulking in there.

I asked the installer about it and he said he didn't remember why he did it that way. But he said it wouldn't leak because it was set in two inches of caulking. Still, I don't like the way it looks. It's not a finished look and it looks like he made a mistake cutting it then he just filled it with a bunch of caulking. I also talked to John about it and he said that Tom, the installer, had to come back and finish and that he had to put a biscuit because the bathtub wasn't as wide as the shower, so he had to cover up part of the cement.

Tom came back two weeks later on the 16th of November to finish it but at that point I still don't think that it fits really flush up against the wall. To me, it sort of bows out a little bit. I said something to John and he said Tom's gonna be coming to look at it. But I never got a call back from John. So, I signed off on it. Tom was a nice guy but if he's doing work, he should know why he did something. Despite that, my concern on the front wall is only cosmetic. They did say that their product is guaranteed for life, so if the water leaks or the pipe or the plumbing is not right, they have to come back and fix it. So, that's why I wasn't super concerned about the way it looked. I just don't want it to leak behind. Other than that, Re-Bath's product is good and I would tell others to consider using them. I would also tell them that they would be very satisfied with Re-Bath's product and the quality of the work that they do.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

We had one bathroom done last year through Re-Bath and we had a great experience with their sales rep that we called him back for a remodel. We've been wanting to get the bathroom updated and we also had some leaks in the tub. So, we did a new vanity and the tub. The work was started in October then it was finished just before Thanksgiving. We love the end result and we're very proud of it. We're also very happy with Re-Bath and all of their employees and their workmanship. They do a great job and I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

We needed a remodel of our bathroom so we checked out what Re-Bath did and asked questions. We liked the presentation that the sales agent had -- it was gonna be under warranty. We had the tub replaced. The salesman came in August and they were done here in October. The installers were very precise and careful. They took care of everything as far as being clean and making sure everything was going to be done correctly. We love the way they work and the final product. So consider using Re-Bath and you would be very happy with their product and the quality work that they do.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

My home is pretty old so we needed to do a few things. I had a bathroom remodeling done by Re-Bath. I got a walk-in shower. However, I had the understanding that they would do the complete remodeling of the bath. They were trying to sell the shower and then the floor unit, but I had to buy the toilet and the vanity on my own and they charged labor charges to install them. So, it was not a very good experience. I got the full disclosure after the rep came in and then after we were going through the cost, the sales guy rolled a sheet of paper, but he never gave the detail, line by line item. That paper, he never gave me. I just got one piece of paper.

The first guy who came in for installation did quality work but he took too long. The sales guy who came said they would take two days. It could be done in one day if two people came. And then only one came, it would take two days. But this guy took four days. There was one issue with my vanity. He did not disclose it until one hour before the finish of the job. He should have checked the vanity. I was not told what kind of vanity to buy so I bought a vanity, but they didn’t tell me. They only told me, “You buy any vanity, we’ll put it up." Then the vanity had an extra shelf on one side. He did not check it and then did the plumbing so that I could have used the extra shelf. One hour before the close of the job, he showed it to me. “No. The shelf, I cannot put in because it is upsetting the plumbing.” They did correct the problem of the vanity and that lady was very nice. But it was too little too late and for me, it was a little too much work.

When they came for installation, the shower door was not there. They said since our shower has some odd dimensions, they had to order them. They said four to five weeks but nobody even called me back after four weeks. I had to call them all the way. Then they said, it’d be out in a couple of weeks. They had to install it one month later after the bathroom was finished. At that time, the new technician who came, he made some adjustments to the second shelf, and then he was able to fit in by cutting part of the shelf. They tried to fix it. The technician, every day, his reasoning was, “I have to buy supplies before I come to your home.” A bathroom remodeler should have all the supplies in their truck before they come in.

There was no real passion to finish the job to the best satisfaction for the customer. They may be a very good company, but if I have to remodel my other bathroom, I’m going to go with a full-service supplier who will buy me the tub, the vanity, the mirror and the toilet. I’m going to do it next year, but I will not consider Re-Bath because I cannot do this anymore.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I found Re-Bath online and since they would finance me, I went with them. We had a walk-in shower installed and it was done within a day. The guys knew what they were doing.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Hands down the WORSE experience. My consultant, Scottie monopolized my time for 2 hours mulling over every excruciating detail at least 75 times when the obvious solution was already discussed the very first time we broached the subject. I actually feel hatred for this man. My 3yr old was in the background begging to go to McDonald's because she was starving. He completely ignored my rushed attitude and finally after several, "can we speed this up", I told him that I will have someone else see him out. I hate hate hate this man. He insisted on showing me two presentations even though he knew I wanted to leave. He pulled out every ugly sample in his bag even though I picked one of the first tiles he pulled out. He became upset because I was unwilling to spend my complete evening with him. Ugh.

I wanted to call the police on this idiot but I was just a woman and he a man and I couldn't overpower him but he knew I wanted to get out and he purposely stole 2 full hours of me and my daughters time. All to give me a $16,000 quote to install a shower ONLY in my brand new build townhome that already has a 3 piece rough plumbing in the intended bathroom. Do not use these people if Scottie (whatever his name is!) represents how they work. Ugh, I have learned a new life lesson from this, no consultant is allowed in my house without at least two of my giant male cousins there! And to ensure they leave, I will set off my house alarm the very next time some fool purposely overstays his welcome. I hate him still!

Re-Bath response

Thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear about your experience. Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please contact our customer support team. We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I just moved into a new home so it was time for a remodel and I liked that with Re-Bath, you can make payments. I bought a new tub, a shower and a vanity. They also did my floors. It was wonderful dealing with their sales rep and during installation, the installers told me when they were coming. They didn’t make a lot of noise because I work the night shift. Re-Bath is a wonderful company and they have wonderful products. Their people were very understanding and they walked me through the whole process. They were also very attentive and trustworthy.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

We used Re-Bath for a tub liner years ago and it fit good, but it started getting water in between the liner and the whole tub. It had to be replaced, but we were toiling with that anyway and went with the walk-in shower. The sales representative who came here first looked at the job and quoted us a price estimate and we decided to buy. He’s very good. He gave in detail what would be done and everything was like he described. The technician who did the work backed his trailer up to the drive and it stayed there for the duration. He moved like a fine-lubed machine. Every step was productive and everything was well.

Re-Bath applied the amount of the old warranty cost to the new job and it was totally finished, but the technician who put the bench in before said there was a problem with the finish on some hardware. He ordered another one and the new bench was put in today, but my wife has a problem with the alignment of the bench. It’s not square and it bothers her. The installer took some photographs and said he was going to discuss it with his supervisor. All in all, we are well pleased with the shower. It’s pretty, the doors fit and we’re getting no water in the floor outside of the doors. Everybody we worked with was very professional too.

Resolution response: Nov. 30, 2018

They have been very courteous and prompt and are fixing it with no cost to me even though the system is not new. I am very satisfied.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

This job was expensive to begin with. It was not a total remodel. The first problem was that the floor they brought was a center drain and the existing drain was at the front of the tub obviously. This resulted in the using a jackhammer to move the plumbing in the foundation. Loud and dusty and upsetting to my elderly mother. The next thing I noticed were voids in the caulking and tons of ants entering which makes me believe they did not properly seal the foundation. Within a year or so the high end showerhead and spray wand began to leak leaving permanent rust stains on the floor.

I called Re-Bath back and after some hesitation they sent out a guy who told me my wand had been installed in the wrong location. He tinkered around a bit and left. Here we are years down the line and now both the showerhead and the wand leak and the controls do not seem to have a true off position so no matter what I try I cannot shut it off. We don't have the ability to pay a plumber to re-install all this stuff correctly and now I will have higher water bills from this really crappy and very expensive job.

Re-Bath response

Colette, it is disappointing for us to hear that your experience was anything less than great. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

It was time to remodel my bathroom. I liked the colors of Re-Bath's products and I also liked their salesperson. Everything just clicked, so I went with them. They were working with me in the scheduling time of the installation. I had to wait and they put me on the list so that if somebody cancelled out or they had something that they couldn’t finish, they would jump on mine, and they did. One gentleman came out for the installation and he was very knowledgeable, seemed to be in good spirits, and you could talk to him. I also love the walk-in shower that I got from Re-Bath.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Re-Bath was amazing and I was very happy with what they did. Our situation was such that we weren’t really gonna be here while they were doing the house. So I had to choose a company that would stand behind everything and protect my home. And the integrity of Re-Bath and the reputation of the owner were enough to satisfy me. I was also very impressed with the salesperson who came out to talk to us. He was really straightforward and honest, and we appreciated that. He also told us honestly about the timeline. He was really a good guy and this wasn't his first rodeo. He’s got lots of years of experience in the business.

I went all out with Re-Bath. It just was one-stop shopping. They gutted both my bathrooms, took everything out down to just plywood and replaced the sink. Then they also re-carpeted the entire home. When I met the crew at my house, I was confident in them and I enjoyed working with them. When one of the guys didn’t do something, the main guy was left in the situation where he couldn’t figure out what happened. He called me and asked if I had something changed and didn't tell him. I told him that I didn't and that he better check with his boys. He was hysterical and he was really comical. That aside, they were also so very good at communicating. I would get a text and pictures from them almost every night when they were done. So it was great.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

The existing shower I had was collecting a lot of water, which created a lot of mold and mildew. I wanted something that didn’t have those ledges where everything was trapped and it was time to remodel my bathroom. Re-Bath was topnotch from beginning to end. Everybody I was involved with was wonderful and I recommend them to anybody. They explained everything and the pricing was reasonable. The girls who called and set up things were very good and professional. The men who came to install couldn’t have been any nicer. I was very comfortable with them and they were very respectful.

They tried to keep the disruption to a minimum. It was a little hard because of my space limitations, but they made it work. They also cleaned up well when they left. It was very well done and we all feel like we are on vacation when we take a shower. It’s beautiful. Everything was exceptional and I can’t speak highly enough of these people. Re-Bath's “finished in a day” ad on tv got me and it is exactly what happens. It’s an unusual experience to have the work done like that and true to their word.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

We went to the showroom twice, spoke with the reps and then talked to a variety of other people about how much it cost to renovate two bathrooms. Re-Bath was cost effective as anybody else and I interrogated the owner who was very gracious, went through the materials and gave me different choices. We are in our 60s, so we got the bars and the seat put in our bathroom. We also got two stand-up showers and the rain shower with a handheld. They were both simply gorgeous in both our bathroom and the guest bathroom. The installers who came in on Monday were all business. I put them something to eat and drink and they said no and that they got what we needed. I had one bathroom gutted out and halfway finished by Tuesday.

Hurricane Michael came through Wednesday and they missed for three days, but they came back on the weekend and finished Monday morning. They were wonderful young guys who might have taken an hour to get materials in the local Lowe's or Home Depot, but they worked from the time they got to our house until late afternoon every day. I could not ask for a better group of folks. Great job. I have two beautiful bathrooms and Re-Bath was awesome. I was very skeptical and it is expensive, but everything else is these days. We got a good value for our money and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

We got a bunch of coupons from different places and there was a $1,000 coupon with Re-Bath. We called them up and I liked the screening that they did for their employees and subcontractors. We felt comfortable with letting them in the house. Re-Bath was expensive but there was a guarantee that if something goes wrong or if we have problems with leaking or caulking, they would come back and fix it at no charge. They did the flooring in the bathroom and the walk-in shower, and the floor, and the walls of the shower, and glass doors.

The rep gave us a price for the whole bathroom and I told him we couldn’t do that. I liked that he gave us a bid and told us that the price he gave us would be the price that we would pay. He was great, very friendly and showed us his line of products. It was a very comfortable conversation although it lasted a while. The installation guy was very nice and explained stuff. If people had the money, I would recommend Re-Bath.

Re-Bath expert review by Joseph Truini

Founded in 1982, Re-Bath is a top bath-remodeling provider with franchises located throughout the United States and Canada. The company specializes in acrylic tub liners and operates out of a 165,000 sq. ft. facility in Tempe, Ariz. To date, it has remodeled over a million bathrooms.

• Variety: The company focuses primarily on bathtub liners that fit over existing tubs, but it also does partial and full bath remodels, as well as install walk-in tubs, shower walls and pans, shower doors, bath vanities, countertops and flooring.

• Certifications: Re-Bath is ADA compliant and industry certified. And the company offers free bath-design consultation services.

• Safety features: The products and services offered by Re-Bath Safety Solutions are selected to create the safest bath possible, including protection from slipping, scalding and electric shock.

• Best for: Re-Bath is best for individuals with limited mobility, senior citizens, people who want to consider aging-in-place features and those who have difficulty getting into and out of standard tubs.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Re-Bath Company Information