4.1/5 (873 ratings)

About Re-Bath

Re-Bath specializes in fast bathroom remodeling. The company offers complete remodeling services or tub/shower-only conversions, and it provides free in-home consultations and a free design process. Re-Bath also offers tub/shower conversions especially for those with limited mobility and seniors who wish to age in place. Slip-resistant technology, accessible bathroom remodels and walk-in tubs are available in stylish options that will update your bathroom while increasing safety.

Pros

• Can be used 24 hours after install
  • Product and installation warranties
  • Free in-home consultation

Cons

• Pricing not available online
  • Preset selection of fixtures

Bottom Line

Re-Bath specializes in stylish, fast bathroom remodeling, tub/shower conversions and accessibility features. Choose from a selection of high-quality, coordinating materials and products.

Top Re-Bath Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

We went to Lowe's to get our bathroom done and they brought Re-Bath. The rep was good and the installers were nice and very courteous. They worked hard and got it done in good tim...

Verified

We heard good things about Re-Bath from several friends plus my brother who used Re-Bath to redo several of his bathrooms and it looked good. We did a tub to shower conversion in ...

What is Re-Bath?

Re-Bath offers complete remodeling services that include shower bases, tubs, vanities, toilets, wall surrounds, faucets, flooring and lighting. For both tub/shower conversions and complete remodels, the shower bases are custom fit and have a nonporous luster finish that is nonslip and easy to clean.

Re-Bath installs vanities and countertops from Bertch, and the products include a limited lifetime warranty. Faucets and fixtures are from Moen and come in a variety of finishes, including brushed nickel, polished chrome and rubbed bronze. Lighting comes in coordinating finishes. Customers can also choose from a variety of toilets, including dual-flush models that use 20% less water.

Products from other brands installed by Re-Bath come with manufacturer’s warranties, and all workmanship comes with a one-year warranty. Customers receive a cleaning product list and cleaning tips to help keep their new bathroom looking its best.

Re-Bath tub materials

DuraBath wall surrounds come in natural stone or waterproof, nonporous acrylic. Re-Bath’s DuraBath natural stone is harvested from 3,000-year-old quarries around the world. Panels are cut and reinforced at the same time to create a seamless look when installed.

DuraBath natural stone comes in nine colors, and acrylic wall surrounds come in 17 colors. The acrylic material is completely waterproof and mildew resistant. DuraBath wall surrounds come in 15 different tile patterns to coordinate with your bathroom style.

DuraBath acrylic and natural stone products are silicone-sealed, which dries and cures faster than grout and is easier to clean. Wall surrounds come with a limited lifetime warranty.

How does Re-Bath work?

The Re-Bath process begins with a free in-home consultation. The design consultant asks about your needs for your bathroom, takes measurements and shares ideas about how to transform your space. You will then receive a quote.

Once you decide to move forward, you select the colors, styles and products to install. The design process is free. Re-Bath remodels are structured around four design styles: traditional, transitional, rustic and contemporary. Whether you are choosing a complete remodel or tub/shower conversion, Re-Bath can help you coordinate your design elements.

After the design process, The company begins the removal and preparation process. Re-Bath contractors handle all necessary repairs before installing any new features. During this time, your new custom-fit bathroom elements are in production.

When the products arrive, Re-Bath professionals install everything and take care of any necessary electrical or plumbing work. The process takes a few days. If you are having a tub or shower conversion, the removal and installation process could be faster. With silicone-sealed DuraBath products, the new bathroom is ready to use 24 hours after installation.

How much does Re-Bath cost?

Pricing for a Re-Bath remodel or tub/shower conversion varies based on bathroom size, project scope and products selected. Re-Bath offers a free in-home consultation so a consultant can tailor a quote to your project. Re-Bath franchises are independently owned and operated, so specific services and project costs may vary by market.

Re-Bath FAQ

Is Re-Bath a good company?
Re-Bath is one of the largest complete bathroom remodeling companies in the U.S. It stands behind its franchisees with a limited lifetime warranty on Re-Bath products and a one-year warranty on workmanship. All contractors are licensed and insured in local markets.
Who owns Re-Bath?
Re-Bath is a national company with a network of independently owned franchises throughout the country. It is a limited liability corporation.
Does Re-Bath offer financing?
Re-Bath's individually owned franchises might offer financing. Check with your local Re-Bath.
What material does Re-Bath use?
Re-Bath uses DuraBath natural stone or acrylic wall surrounds. Shower bases are nonporous acrylic.
Where is Re-Bath available?
Re-Bath is available in more than 150 cities throughout the U.S. Visit the website and type in your ZIP code to find your local Re-Bath contractor.

Is Re-Bath worth it?

Re-Bath’s free in-home consultations let customers who are not sure if they can afford a bathroom remodel receive a no-obligation quote. Though Re-Bath is a national company, it operates through local franchising and pricing is not available online. Re-Bath’s free design process gives customers access to professional, personalized ideas, but elements and products are limited to Re-Bath’s preset selection. For customers looking for a streamlined, fast process, Re-Bath’s quality materials and free consultation make the company a good choice.

Re-Bath Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: May 25, 2021

We are very happy to recommend Re-Bath to anyone who is looking to re-do their bathroom. The estimate was very detailed and we were updated every step of the way. Dustin, the installer, did an awesome job and the place was left immaculate with no construction debris anywhere. He was fast and efficient and explained what he was doing while he was there and was happy to answer any questions we had. The bathroom looks better than expected and the products used are quality. They really did exceed our expectations.

Re-Bath response

Hi Stan, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Get buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

So we decided to have our tub taken out and a walk in shower installed. After some disappointing estimates we went to Lowes. They referred us to Re-Bath. The sales person, Jodi came out on time and did a heck of a job explaining what they offer, different choices, the cost difference, everything was covered. And my wife made her choices and things got rolling. A few days later Kira called to confirm the order and made sure we understood how thing were going to go. Over the weeks emails were exchanged and the final appointment was confirmed.

On the day scheduled Brian and his team showed up on time as promised. Even though our house had some interesting issues they did the job. OMG did they ever do the job. Our new walk in shower is fantastic. Every detail every little thing was looked at and made perfect. What a team, what a professional outstanding job. I do not do recommendations much, but after this experience I am left speechless. I have no choice but to tell everyone, anyone that cares to get the best bang for the buck, the best of the best, the absolute most for their money - Re-Bath really takes the gold.

Re-Bath response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Office clerk Angie was very professional and knowledgeable and set up an in house appointment with Angie in sales. Angie came to our home and was quite pleasant to talk with. She showed us numerous shower options and we were pleased with her representation of the options. We decided on our shower and set up an appointment for installation. We wanted the work done by Thanksgiving and Re-Bath was able to make this happen. Installer Ben and Cameron did an excellent job and our shower was finished in less than 2 days. It looks great and we are extremely happy with the service from beginning to end.

Re-Bath response

Steven, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Original review: July 19, 2020

I had a previous project a couple years ago and Re-Bath did a really nice job. When I started looking around to do this particular project, I called them and several other people, and the pricing was about the same. It was about eight months at least before I decided to go ahead and do it. The first people I called back was Re-Bath. I asked them to update the pricing because I changed what I wanted to do with the project. They came in with a reasonable price and since I had used them before, I felt like I didn’t really need to shop around.

Re-Bath was very thorough and fast and they have a good warranty. The fact that they had done such a nice job on my previous project, I really didn't expect any less on this one though it was a different type of project. I wasn't having a shower remodeled. I was putting a new bathtub and the walls surrounding the bathtub and they did a great job. They were very neat and they did everything they said they were gonna do.

Original review: July 1, 2020

We were at Lowe’s looking at remodeling and that was how we heard about Re-Bath. We had two bathrooms remodeled and we had two showers put in. The first one was done a month ago then the second one was finished last week. With the first one, the installation went very well. We were really happy with it and I was totally satisfied. But with the second one, the experience wasn’t as good. There were two guys who came. One was a supervisor and one was a young gentleman who seemed to be in a learning process. The supervisor who had the lead was supposed to come back the next day, give us some paperwork and discuss the warranty. We also had some issues with caulking and other stuff that we thought we could talk with them but he never came back. I called the company after the fourth day and they said they would contact that supervisor and get back to us but nobody ever has.

The quality of workmanship on the first installation was great. On the second one, the actual material for the shower bed and the walls is good. But the whole process at the end there could have been much better done. I’d be hesitant now to recommend R.e-Bath That was a lot of money that we put in for those products and Re-Bath hasn't provided good service. It’s a one-day service generally and they do a great job on most of the stuff. But I’m remodeling the rest of that bathroom in that area myself and I wanted to move forward with my plans. We wanted to finish it up. I couldn’t wait there for any longer than three days.

I went ahead and put caulking into where I thought it needed to be and then proceeded on with the work I had to do. So not only did I not get a response from them but they delayed the work that I wanted to do. Another thing is that the young guy had said that I could go online and make the payment. But the senior guy said to wait until they contact me and they come back. Five days later, I got an email from Lowe’s saying I need to make the payment and that they're gonna hold me liable on all the stuff. That's not right.

Re-Bath response

We are disappointed to learn of your recent experience with us at Re-Bath HQ, but will take this opportunity to improve. If you would like to further discuss this or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Original review: May 15, 2021

Have yet to have the work done but when I do I will be using Lowe's to get everything done. I've been shopping and researching and may even try to do it myself with Lowe's purchases. I've always been pleased with the outcome of all my do it yourself projects.

Re-Bath response

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Original review: May 6, 2021

We initially went with Re-bath as that is who Lowe's uses. I was apprehensive about using any vendor from Lowe's as we have had two bad experiences with home remodels. A Re-bath vendor met us at our home in February and we went over everything we wanted to go into the bathroom which was a complete demo/reno. It would take about three months for them to install it and we said, ok.

Come 3 months later, we get no communication from them until they show up at our door. The lead apologized and said he did not know that Re-bath did not reach out to notify us they would be coming this week. A few days, a lot of work, but still bad communication, a painter/drywaller that didn't show up which puts the bathroom project by more days, mirrors not centered, backsplash that doesn't fit, still no plumber or electrician. We are really disappointed how this has turned out and we will never recommend them to anyone.

Re-Bath response

Hi Richard, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution.

Original review: May 1, 2021

Very helpful and exciting to look at all the different ways to change looks in the bathroom, kitchen, etc. I’m always looking for great deals to change and or upgrade! I would be very happy with all that I could be helped with!.

Original review: April 16, 2021

Chose ReBath for conversion of tub to walk in shower and new vanity. Countertop clearly did not fit new vanity and installer was told to make it work. He then went as far as to change the initial design rather than admit a mistake was made. Had to get Home Depot involved, who I’m happy to say has stood behind me. Signed off on project in late November 2020 and am looming at mid June before completion. Note: Rebath sends one installer to put in large, heavy shower doors, vanities - in short 2 man jobs. Amazing to me that Rebath’s satisfaction scores are as good as they are - I believe they may be fine with a small 1/2 bath with short, straight vanities and standard shower doors. Do not use them for anything more! I regret my choice immensely.

Re-Bath response

Hi Kim, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Please contact our customer support team at 800-426-4573 at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution.

Original review: March 29, 2021

Re-Bath of Greensboro did an outstanding job replacing our old, tiled, outdated shower. Aaron and Scott did outstanding work on installing new walls, base, and a beautiful glass enclosure. We couldn't be more pleased with their work. They were friendly, professional and conscientious. We would definitely recommend them for any bathroom update.

Re-Bath response

Hi Deborah, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Re-Bath Company Information