Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.31/5

Founded in 1979, Re-Bath has remodeled over 1 Million bathrooms while providing the highest quality solutions, backed a lifetime warranty, to every homeowner we service. Our employees and partners understand the value of contractor trust and timely project completion, and strive to deliver on that promise at every opportunity. At Re-Bath, we believe inspired design, comfortable function, and safe living should be available to everyone.

Re-Bath Gallery (4)
View More View More

Re-Bath Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: May 16, 2020

We went to Lowe’s because they remodeled our kitchen with new cupboards and so, I thought they could do the bathroom but they don’t do that anymore. We went to Home Depot and they are the ones who setup the appointment for us and got us with the Re-Bath people. They setup an appointment, Aaron came out in February, and we picked out all of our stuff we wanted, and it just went from there. Aaron is a doll. He was very, very helpful.

My husband is either in the hospital or rehab center since February. And this is one reason why I want to get the bathroom done because we’re trying to get him a hip replacement. But in the meantime, I want to get all this stuff done while he wasn’t here because it wouldn’t affect his sleeping. We had to have some major plumbing done before we could get the bathroom put in because the house is old and the plumbing is old and the washer was coming up to the tub and he said, “Okay. I can’t have this with the shower.” They tore up my other bathroom in the back. And they had to get in there with a jackhammer, tear up the tile and get down into the dirt. And in the meantime, while that was being done, the guy that was one of the plumbers did stuff on the side. He put in a new sink and toilet and new tile the back bathroom for me. Everything just kinda worked like clockwork.

The installer was wonderful. He was on time. He was courteous, professional. We had a good rapport and he was just a really great guy and did a fantastic job. I couldn’t have been happier with him. I would recommend them. I had my neighbors come over and look at it. They wanna come and see it ’cause they saw their little truck out front, and the installer was here almost two weeks and they’re probably wondering. Everybody thought it was beautiful. My husband’s going to see it for the first time when he comes home. He’s gonna love it, too

Get buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

This is our second Re-Bath. We requested the same representatives to come out because of our experience with him the first time. His name is Heath and he has such a good personality and very informative. We were laughing and joking. I didn't feel like I was talking to a used car salesman. It was honest, open, and aboveboard. He showed us all the products. We also requested the same installer because of the experience we had the first time.

They did everything I asked them to do. I wanted a four-foot vanity and I wanted it moved over enough so that I could hide my clothes hamper at the other end because it was sitting where you walked into the bathroom. They said they could put the countertop from the edge of the vanity all the way to the wall. Then, they said instead of just leaving it open and putting ledges to hold it up, they decided that the best way to make it look nice was to have two panels--one on the sidewall and another on the back wall so that it matched the cabinet and if ever I decide that I'd move that out of there and have a little vanity chair, then I'd have that space to do makeup. It looked so nice in there.

I know it was expensive, but it was well worth it. We also talked with a couple of other companies and had gotten quotes but all they did was the tub or the shower. I wanted the whole thing done. We were afraid to do it piecemeal because what if someone came in to do the floors and messed up the tub that someone else had installed? This was another reason that we went with Re-Bath for the second time. We had tile and I wanted it gone. Then whenever they took the tile out around the tub, they left the tile on the floor because it was in good shape. Now, in the first bathroom, the subfloor was not in great shape, so they took out the tile and had to redo the subfloor.

My husband and I are old. I can't get down on the floor, on my hands and knees and scrub 'cause I have arthritis in my hands and he has back issues. I want something that's gonna be easy to take care of, to clean, not something that looks nice, and it's gonna be real labor-intensive for me to take care of. Plus, it would increase the value of our house as well for them to match. After he left, we thought we could actually be with this guy. He's such a nice guy. We felt like we had common ground with him.

I'm thrilled with my new bathroom. I've told my friends and family all about how good the experience was and how I was not out of a bathroom for months. This house was built in the early 70s, so it was a light harvest gold. But now, it looks sleek and modern and it's so much more functional. We loved the first one and we love the second one just as much. I just wish they did kitchens.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2020

I had my kitchen remodeled two years ago and we went through Lowe's because we had a bad experience with a private contractor who stole our money. So, I wanted to go with a national, reputable firm instead of a regular contractor. When we decided to do the bathroom, we tried Home Depot but they didn't contract out anymore. Then we went to a place called Floor and Decor but it was overwhelming and I had to leave 'cause I was getting claustrophobic in there. There was too much to see. We went to Lowe's again but they didn't do it anymore. Then the guy from Lowe's told us about Re-Bath.

Re-Bath called us right away and we set up an appointment. The rep came over and it took so much off of me because they brought everything to me. I picked out of whatever they were showing me and it was much less stressful. I really liked it. There were a few hiccups in the process but Re-Bath was very accommodating and they fixed everything that I didn't like. They also fixed whatever questions I had. It was perfect.

The consultant was the best and the crew was so professional, friendly and accommodating. They did whatever I wanted. I had an issue with the showerhead at one point. I didn't like what they picked. They went out of their way and got me what I wanted. Re-Bath was way more expensive than we had ever wanted to pay or that we could have gotten elsewhere but whatever they said, I paid. My bathroom looks absolutely beautiful and I love it. I am very happy and I can hardly wait to do the other bathroom.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

Erin was the one who came and talked to me about Re-Bath. She helped me a lot and I loved her. Reed did the wire and he was great. He was the only one that did the work except for the plumber. He was very polite, and I loved him too. Even though it was just Reed, he got the work done by three and a half days. This house was built in the 60’s. I work at home so I was able to see all that was under there and all the mildew in it. He explained to me what he was doing and I thought it was great. He kept it like the original, and it’s beautiful. But there were a few things that I wish I had known.

Erin told me that it would be a sliding glass door and she told me they can do it that way, but it may be a little bit tight because it was a small shower to begin with. It's very, very tight getting into the shower. But compared to what it was, it’s a million times better. I was really excited. I’m gonna be 64 in April and Erin said this will kinda age with me. The bars are wonderful. I love all of that once I get in the shower. I can get in and out but my grandson could not get in it.

My mother is in assisted living, but if she was here and needed to get into the shower, there was no way I could help her in it with a walker. So I was thinking more handicapped but I wanted it pretty too, and so it’s not handicapped accessible at all. I called Re-Bath and talked to Reed. He said they could take off the little knob on the second door and that would open it up a couple of inches. When I emailed about it and then I called, whoever I talked to said that I could just put a shower curtain up. But I don’t want a shower curtain.

When the guys came out to give me a price on painting, there was a nail that had come through, and there’s about a two-inch place where it had come through. One of the guys said it was easy to fix. It had a shelf in front of it and they moved it to look at painting the bedroom too. Also, Re-Bath didn't replace the sink but they showed me how the pipes were horrible and they did all that, which is great. They also put in a new faucet on there that I love. But the sink has a cut in it and it’s about an inch. I showed it to Reed and he said he was not surprised because the plumber had a heck of a time getting all that pop out, which he needed. Reed said I could get some silicone to fix it. I feel bad because everything else is wonderful.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I'm combat disabled and can barely move. I got five different estimates for a roll-in shower and the cheapest bid I got was $10,500 for all the handicap shower and bars. Re-Bath said their bottom line was $10,000 but they were only gonna charge me what the VA was going to give them. It was $6,800 so they saved me over $3,000. I had the bathtub side done and the rep gave me a fair estimate. I got a window frame, different odds and ends and new fixtures. They put in a couple of handicap bars for me too. They charged me for that and I was very comfortable with the price. In fact, they matched everybody else that gave me the estimate. I worked with Kim and supervisor Josh and they were absolutely wonderful.

But I was not happy Fernando, the first guy who came to install. He tried every way possible to take shortcuts. I was very upset when he said there was no need to rip everything out and bring the new fixtures in. I told him I was charged a substantial amount of money for that. Also, he did not frame the window at all. We wanted it to be like the picture in the book that Kim showed us but he never even asked how we wanted it. Then I wasn't paying attention when he was framing it and when I checked it out, he was finished. He told me the window was too big to be able to do it the way I wanted it. But it was custom-made so how can it be too big? Also, he didn't speak good English so I told him not to worry about it and go. It was a language problem so I don't know exactly what happened with him. But he was polite and a very nice guy.

I called Josh and told him it wasn't what I asked for. He told me he'll send somebody out Monday morning. Mike came, showed me some samples and I told him what I wanted. About an hour and a half later, he walked out with the perfect frame window. When they do the shower side, I'm gonna ask if I can get Mike back here 'cause he was really good. All in all, I am very happy with Josh, Kim and Mike and I am very pleased with Re-Bath 'cause they back their product. I also have a lot of handicap vet friends who are in need of a roll-in shower and I have told them to get Re-Bath.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: May 23, 2020

We had a great experience with Re-Bath. We originally looked at bathtubs at Lowe’s, and they were the ones who had referred us to them. Re-Bath completely removed our existing shower wall and tub and replaced it. They got here about 7:30 AM and they were done by 4:30. They were super respectful. They kept everything clean and cleaned up afterwards. The sales representative was also very helpful and answered all of our questions.

Original review: May 19, 2020

My wife and I decided after research that Re-Bath was the best to go with so we gave them a shot and it worked out well. We had our shower taken out and then made to be the rest of the room. We ended up putting a dresser, drawer and a vanity and some other things. And we had a huge bathtub taken and the new shower put in there was over-sized custom. The installation team was outstanding. Their supervisor was really good. The workers are were fabulous.

The people that work in the office were good. It ended up being an outstanding job and we’re happy with it. However I talked to their boss about the salesperson gave us the pitch. He just needed to be schooled a little bit more. When we filled out our paperwork, got the price and agreed to everything he didn’t mention to us, that because the shower had custom glass, once everything came in for the shower, they put the shower in but then they had to stop because they had to have everything in place for the shower before they could make the glass. So instead of having it done in five days, like he said, we had to wait an additional five weeks for the glass to come in. We didn’t get to use our bathroom for about two and a half months and we probably would’ve got the size that is smaller and in stock instead. We just wanted our shower done the way we wanted it. And in the end, everything was fabulous. I will recommend them to people.

Original review: May 17, 2020

My bathroom was built in 1954. It needed a remodeling. I liked Re-Bath's advertisements and when I went online, I liked what it said about the company better than another one I was looking at. Re-Bath redid my whole bathroom. I have a house next door that I own, and they’ve got a brand-new bathroom now. I did theirs last month from Re-Bath. In my house, I took the bathtub out and got a walk-in shower. I got a new toilet, a new mirror, a new ground fault plug, new lights, new sink, new paint job, and new floor. Next door, they got a new bathtub, new toilet, new sink, new vanity, new floor, paint, mirror, lights, and ground fault. Re-Bath's rep, David, was absolutely so helpful. I had two separate groups working. A different group worked on mine that worked next door, and they were both excellent.

Original review: May 9, 2020

I got bathtub, shower and vanity and toilet from Re-Bath. What made me decide to go with them after their presentation and proposal was the ease of getting it all done at once and not having to work with multiple people to try to get everything done. However I haven’t been super pleased with the installation. They’re going come out to fix one more thing. We finished in a week, but it has been tons of follow up. I also realized that the texturing on the walls was awful. They had to have somebody come out back and replace that. They had someone come out to finish some of the punch items and he scratched the vanity, and that’s not even anything I will be able to get fixed.

I haven’t been able to use it and I don’t want to use it until it’s completely done. It’s really nice, really expensive vanity and to get it over the plumbing, they used a multi-tool and it’s not even a circle. It’s like this jagged, nasty cut in this beautiful vanity to get it over the plumbing. Overall I don’t feel that it was worth the amount I paid. It's a lot of money. And they did not even say sorry which could have gone a long way. The tub is nice. The shower is nice. The vanity is nice but the actual installation was not nice.

Original review: May 2, 2020

From the time we entered showroom till the time job was complete, we had a great experience. Meeting folks in showroom, having Jacob come and give an estimate and the amazing job Justin did for us. He is an asset to Rebath! He was an awesome worker - manners, worked hard and he has a great skill set. Cleaned up every day before he left. Kudos Justin!! I love our new bathroom!! Thanks to Justin and Re-bath!

Re-Bath author review by Joseph Truini

Founded in 1982, Re-Bath is a top bath-remodeling provider with franchises located throughout the United States and Canada. The company specializes in acrylic tub liners and operates out of a 165,000 sq. ft. facility in Tempe, Ariz. To date, it has remodeled over a million bathrooms.

• Variety: The company focuses primarily on bathtub liners that fit over existing tubs, but it also does partial and full bath remodels, as well as install walk-in tubs, shower walls and pans, shower doors, bath vanities, countertops and flooring.

• Certifications: Re-Bath is ADA compliant and industry certified. And the company offers free bath-design consultation services.

• Safety features: The products and services offered by Re-Bath Safety Solutions are selected to create the safest bath possible, including protection from slipping, scalding and electric shock.

by Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Re-Bath Company Information