John Deere Snow Blowers
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

John Deere Snow Blowers

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 12, 2017

47 John Deere Snow Blowers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

John Deere is like the Black & Decker of lawn care. You get quality and reliability, so it’s the best of its kind. I like it that they are made in USA and they have quality items. They last and stay strong and is worth every penny I put into it. John Deere create the best lawn care product. You pay a little more but its product will pay you back in 4 years because you won’t need to switch or buy a new one. I have mine for over 3 years now and it still pushing like there is no tomorrow.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

John Deere has a great reputation and has many other items that you can purchase that are also great tools. It is powerful and works well. It has not broken down and is easy to use for even the weakest people.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Easy to use and gets the job done in a decent amount of time and the unit hasn't broken yet and the price was about as good as I could expect. Also, it stores compact and I don't get a backache trying to push the thing and the blade never gets stuck and I have never gotten hurt.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

John Deere produces some of the most dependable products on the market today. It's very user-friendly and comes with an instructional manual to assist in the operation and upkeep of the device and it's also warrantied just in case something unforeseen does happen. It's easy enough for a child to operate, which is in fact exactly what my son has been doing. It's a powerful tool and will have your lawn looking brand new in a short time. I've had years of experience using their products, at home and at work, and have never been disappointed. John Deere products will last for many years if taken care of.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I absolutely love my black John Deere snow blower. The power on this thing is amazing. The snow blower is so strong that it literally clears my path as I use it. The snow is blown into little bits far away and I am able to get to where I have to go in such a reasonable amount of time. The snow is blown off of my cars, driveway and rooftop so effortlessly and it is fun to use. It also fits very well in my storage and it isn't too heavy and has a medium size. It truly comes in handy when you have piles of snow on your car or in your driveway. I highly recommend the John Deere snow blower and it is really effective. For those who live in snowy parts of the country as I do, I strongly suggest you get a John Deere snow blower. This product works to perfection and I am a happy snow blower.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about John Deere?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

John Deere is a must have if you are looking for a snow blower. It's a trusted company with solid reputation and quality products. Never left us disappointed, quality and sturdy. The blower is easy to use, to perform maintenance, to clean and to find parts for. Good price point, strong hold in the marketplace and durable equipment that has lasted and performed well under rough conditions. A good value and a good investment and worth the extra money in the long run.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I like the reputation, cost, quality and size of John Deere. I like the weight that it’s light, quiet and practical as well as economical. Women can use it like men can. Doesn't have to be strapped on back and cause back pain.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

The blower is easy to use and gets the job done, I love how lightweight it is and it is easy to carry and use. The first time I tried it I didn't need to do much to get it going. You will not be mad about buying this product. It is the best for everything you need to get done.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

It is reliable and a product that I can depend on to help me in my weekly chores. Durable and designed to be very versatile. The product will likely last a lifetime. Plus, the cost was reasonable given the features on the product. I have owned this brand for several years in my life and it has always proven to be dependable for all my mowing and cutting needs.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

A top quality brand is important when taking care of your lawn. John Deere is a high quality brand that I trust as well as others I know so that is why I prefer this. It will most likely fit your needs when it comes to lawn care and it is also a long lasting brand that will provide many years of care to one’s yard.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

When I bought this product, John Deere promised that it would last for years. It has been two years and it is extremely reliable. I use this very often and I have had no problems using it ever since I have had it. There is no other brand that I have ever used that has even remotely come close to fulfilling the needs that I have besides the current item I have. I really love it and never want to ever have to buy another one.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

It is very trustworthy and efficient. It is also very useful and helpful and gets things done easily and fast. It has lasted a long while so the durability is very good. It is also very affordable and easy to use. It is a must have every year and so far it has been such an easy winter.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I like that this snow blower is affordable. It is a sturdy product and this leaf blower will last me a long time because it was manufactured well. It is cost and energy efficient. It is simple to use and I would buy it again.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I like the overall concept of what the blower is capable of doing. It is able to reach tons of places before and get all of the stuff out of there. It is a lot quicker to do it than all of the other options I've tried for it. It works very well overall and I really like it. It is one of the best things I've ever purchased. It is excellent for the money spent. Love the design of this and I wouldn't change anything about it. It does just what you expect if not even more. I would totally recommend it. John Deere is one of the best brands out there for outdoor stuff to use as a brand.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

John Deere is a sturdy brand that anybody can rely on to do the job they need to get done. I trust it as my go to brand for all my technology needs to pick from. It's a great brand that I go back to all the time because I trust it to be the best one on the market that I can choose from all the ones around.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

John Deere’s performance and endurance to get the job done is exceptional. It does what it says and outperforms all others. It always works well and never makes a mess of things. It has quality workmanship and does a fantastic job all the time. I never have to borrow a blower from anybody again.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I like the name brand and dependable. Very affordable and for the price you pay you can expect the best for years and years. Always going to get more than you have bargained for. Always seems to do the best job and the easiest to control for any individual. If you have any problems parts are always available from a local company. Never a problem with the American made products. Any and all parts can be received within a week to ten days. Very easy to fix too and have the knowledge that you have the answer to any problems with only a quick phone call away. Also you can choose any color from a multiple amount of choices creating your own unique and personal snow blower. Very nice, easy control and simple to use. Enjoy your machine and blow away. Please let family and friends know the quality that you received.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

The John Deere snow blower is a well known reputable brand that has a guarantee. It's powerful and reliable. I feel that I got my money's worth. I like knowing that the brand I'm using has a long history of proven effectiveness and good reliable products. I can use it for several lawn care purposes and it's easy to use. Anyone can figure out how to use it for their specific purpose.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

John Deere is one of the best equipment companies and always improving their product. They have been around forever and is well trusted for selling great quality products. Their product stands out for its durability and great design. Take care of it and it will be there for a long time. It isn't as heavy as some too. My mom loves it and can use it. It works really well and is powerful enough so the job is done faster.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

John Deere has good snow clearing ability. It’s durable, long lasting and well designed with easy to reach and operate controls. It’s also easy to start, maneuver in heavy snow, perform preventative maintenance and find service for more intensive maintenance.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

It is so dependable. It is long lasting and works great for everything I need to have done in a short period of time. It makes the day go faster and it is well worth the money as well. It is great for all year projects too.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

We just needed one to do our driveway and the walkway to our house, so we got John Deere. It definitely does a good job and doesn't take very long for us to finish. It's easy for me as a female to push and use as well. I was a little hesitant to spend the money on this at first, but we did it and are very happy that we did. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and tell them that John Deere a good brand.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

John Deere Snow Blower blows really well. Easy to use, guaranteed to get the job done no matter the size and does the job efficiently. Doesn't have to go over the same spot 2-3 times. Won't give in 2-3 jobs and runs for a long time. A product worth buying and saves time and money. I would highly recommend you buy this product.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I really like it, performance is the best right now, and the price was the cheapest when I bought it, I have several reasons to love John Deere. John Deere represents tradition, quality, great value for your money and lot more. I recommend that you buy one of these, John Deere is the best brand of these devices. The price is great. It will be your best investment this year.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

The John Deere Snow Blower is very lightweight, easy to handle and has superb power for its size. It's perfect for small or big jobs. I purchased it on sale and although I wasn't planning on purchasing that product the features and durability expectation of the product convinced me to pay much more than expected. It is the best blower I have bought so far and was definitely worth the money although it was much more than other brands that can also do the job with a bit more effort. I am happy with my purchase.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

John Deere is a very reputable company. I truly trust John Deere products. Great snow blower. Worked great and started very easily every time I used it even after not being started for five to six months at a time. Not too large so it was easy to store in my garage.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

John Deere is a very reputable product and has the reputation to back up what it says about their products. Easy to use. Starting it is easy. It is lightweight and self powered so even I and anyone can use it. My husband has back problems so I use it most of the time. It is also very powerful.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I like everything about this blower brand. It works very well, I have had no problems at all with it. Very great craftsmanship that should hold up for a long amount of time. I have not had to replace any parts which makes me happy. The brand is very high quality, it works fantastic and does everything I have needed it to do. It's very simple to use and operate.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

Everybody needs one of these John Deere Snow Blowers. Definitely get one. They're wonderful. This thing is efficient and the reliability of this product is absolutely fantastic. Never have issues with it at all. I absolutely love it. My life is so much easier now when it comes to lawn work. It's super easy to use and it gets the job done no matter what.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

The John Deere Snow Blower work reliably and durably and it's a brand that I'm used to. Like how well it worked with how small I am. I used it a lot and it has always worked great and in good condition.

John Deere expert review by David Chandler, Ph.D.

John Deere is one of the largest manufacturers of home gardening and agricultural equipment in the United States. John Deere sells snow blowers that attach to riding lawn mowers and tractors to clear snow with ease.

• Lawn mower attachment: John Deere sells two snow blowers that attach to riding lawnmowers. These are available in two sizes: 44 inches and 47 inches.

• Features: Each attachable snow blower has adjustable skid shoes and a clip-in hitch for quick installation. They also feature a controllable spout so you can direct where the snow discharges from your seat.

• Other snow removal mower attachment: Other mower attachments include a front blade to scoop and move snow and a broom to sweep away snow.

• Tractor attachments: If you need to clear an entire field or worksite, you can affix a snow blower to a tractor. John Deere snow blower tractor attachments have heights ranging from 25-36 inches and widths of 60-84 inches.

• Quik-Tatch: John Deere’s Quik-Tatch system makes changing the front tractor attachment easy. You can switch from a plow blade to a snow blower in a manner of minutes.

• Best for: large yards, homes and worksites in need of snow removal.

Profile picture of David Chandler, Ph.D.
David Chandler, Ph.D.

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

David Chandler, Ph.D., writes for the ConsumerAffairs Research team to help consumers make smart purchasing decisions. David is passionate about creating content that is useful and informative, and he devotes several hours to researching companies, industries and articles for each piece of content he writes to help consumers find what they need.

John Deere Snow Blowers Company Information