John Deere Snow Blowers

Quit paying for costly home repairs

John Deere Snow Blowers

Quit paying for costly home repairs

47 John Deere Snow Blowers Consumer Reviews

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

John Deere is a must have if you are looking for a snow blower. It's a trusted company with solid reputation and quality products. Never left us disappointed, quality and sturdy. The blower is easy to use, to perform maintenance, to clean and to find parts for. Good price point, strong hold in the marketplace and durable equipment that has lasted and performed well under rough conditions. A good value and a good investment and worth the extra money in the long run.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

John Deere produces some of the most dependable products on the market today. It's very user-friendly and comes with an instructional manual to assist in the operation and upkeep of the device and it's also warrantied just in case something unforeseen does happen. It's easy enough for a child to operate, which is in fact exactly what my son has been doing. It's a powerful tool and will have your lawn looking brand new in a short time. I've had years of experience using their products, at home and at work, and have never been disappointed. John Deere products will last for many years if taken care of.

Get expert buying tips about Snow Blowers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Easy to use and gets the job done in a decent amount of time and the unit hasn't broken yet and the price was about as good as I could expect. Also, it stores compact and I don't get a backache trying to push the thing and the blade never gets stuck and I have never gotten hurt.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

John Deere is like the Black & Decker of lawn care. You get quality and reliability, so it’s the best of its kind. I like it that they are made in USA and they have quality items. They last and stay strong and is worth every penny I put into it. John Deere create the best lawn care product. You pay a little more but its product will pay you back in 4 years because you won’t need to switch or buy a new one. I have mine for over 3 years now and it still pushing like there is no tomorrow.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

When I bought this product, John Deere promised that it would last for years. It has been two years and it is extremely reliable. I use this very often and I have had no problems using it ever since I have had it. There is no other brand that I have ever used that has even remotely come close to fulfilling the needs that I have besides the current item I have. I really love it and never want to ever have to buy another one.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about John Deere?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

John Deere has a great reputation and has many other items that you can purchase that are also great tools. It is powerful and works well. It has not broken down and is easy to use for even the weakest people.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I absolutely love my black John Deere snow blower. The power on this thing is amazing. The snow blower is so strong that it literally clears my path as I use it. The snow is blown into little bits far away and I am able to get to where I have to go in such a reasonable amount of time. The snow is blown off of my cars, driveway and rooftop so effortlessly and it is fun to use. It also fits very well in my storage and it isn't too heavy and has a medium size. It truly comes in handy when you have piles of snow on your car or in your driveway. I highly recommend the John Deere snow blower and it is really effective. For those who live in snowy parts of the country as I do, I strongly suggest you get a John Deere snow blower. This product works to perfection and I am a happy snow blower.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

A top quality brand is important when taking care of your lawn. John Deere is a high quality brand that I trust as well as others I know so that is why I prefer this. It will most likely fit your needs when it comes to lawn care and it is also a long lasting brand that will provide many years of care to one’s yard.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

It is reliable and a product that I can depend on to help me in my weekly chores. Durable and designed to be very versatile. The product will likely last a lifetime. Plus, the cost was reasonable given the features on the product. I have owned this brand for several years in my life and it has always proven to be dependable for all my mowing and cutting needs.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

The blower is easy to use and gets the job done, I love how lightweight it is and it is easy to carry and use. The first time I tried it I didn't need to do much to get it going. You will not be mad about buying this product. It is the best for everything you need to get done.

John Deere expert review by David Chandler, Ph.D.

John Deere is one of the largest manufacturers of home gardening and agricultural equipment in the United States. John Deere sells snow blowers that attach to riding lawn mowers and tractors to clear snow with ease.

• Lawn mower attachment: John Deere sells two snow blowers that attach to riding lawnmowers. These are available in two sizes: 44 inches and 47 inches.

• Features: Each attachable snow blower has adjustable skid shoes and a clip-in hitch for quick installation. They also feature a controllable spout so you can direct where the snow discharges from your seat.

• Other snow removal mower attachment: Other mower attachments include a front blade to scoop and move snow and a broom to sweep away snow.

• Tractor attachments: If you need to clear an entire field or worksite, you can affix a snow blower to a tractor. John Deere snow blower tractor attachments have heights ranging from 25-36 inches and widths of 60-84 inches.

• Quik-Tatch: John Deere’s Quik-Tatch system makes changing the front tractor attachment easy. You can switch from a plow blade to a snow blower in a manner of minutes.

• Best for: large yards, homes and worksites in need of snow removal.

Profile picture of David Chandler, Ph.D.
      David Chandler, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

David Chandler, Ph.D., writes for the ConsumerAffairs Research team to help consumers make smart purchasing decisions. David is passionate about creating content that is useful and informative, and he devotes several hours to researching companies, industries and articles for each piece of content he writes to help consumers find what they need.

John Deere Snow Blowers Company Information