John Deere Snow Blowers

Quit paying for costly home repairs

John Deere Snow Blowers

Quit paying for costly home repairs

47 John Deere Snow Blowers Consumer Reviews

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I like the reputation, cost, quality and size of John Deere. I like the weight that it’s light, quiet and practical as well as economical. Women can use it like men can. Doesn't have to be strapped on back and cause back pain.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

It is so dependable. It is long lasting and works great for everything I need to have done in a short period of time. It makes the day go faster and it is well worth the money as well. It is great for all year projects too.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

John Deere has good snow clearing ability. It’s durable, long lasting and well designed with easy to reach and operate controls. It’s also easy to start, maneuver in heavy snow, perform preventative maintenance and find service for more intensive maintenance.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

John Deere is one of the best equipment companies and always improving their product. They have been around forever and is well trusted for selling great quality products. Their product stands out for its durability and great design. Take care of it and it will be there for a long time. It isn't as heavy as some too. My mom loves it and can use it. It works really well and is powerful enough so the job is done faster.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

John Deere’s performance and endurance to get the job done is exceptional. It does what it says and outperforms all others. It always works well and never makes a mess of things. It has quality workmanship and does a fantastic job all the time. I never have to borrow a blower from anybody again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about John Deere?

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

The John Deere snow blower is a well known reputable brand that has a guarantee. It's powerful and reliable. I feel that I got my money's worth. I like knowing that the brand I'm using has a long history of proven effectiveness and good reliable products. I can use it for several lawn care purposes and it's easy to use. Anyone can figure out how to use it for their specific purpose.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

John Deere is a sturdy brand that anybody can rely on to do the job they need to get done. I trust it as my go to brand for all my technology needs to pick from. It's a great brand that I go back to all the time because I trust it to be the best one on the market that I can choose from all the ones around.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I like the overall concept of what the blower is capable of doing. It is able to reach tons of places before and get all of the stuff out of there. It is a lot quicker to do it than all of the other options I've tried for it. It works very well overall and I really like it. It is one of the best things I've ever purchased. It is excellent for the money spent. Love the design of this and I wouldn't change anything about it. It does just what you expect if not even more. I would totally recommend it. John Deere is one of the best brands out there for outdoor stuff to use as a brand.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

It is very trustworthy and efficient. It is also very useful and helpful and gets things done easily and fast. It has lasted a long while so the durability is very good. It is also very affordable and easy to use. It is a must have every year and so far it has been such an easy winter.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I like the name brand and dependable. Very affordable and for the price you pay you can expect the best for years and years. Always going to get more than you have bargained for. Always seems to do the best job and the easiest to control for any individual. If you have any problems parts are always available from a local company. Never a problem with the American made products. Any and all parts can be received within a week to ten days. Very easy to fix too and have the knowledge that you have the answer to any problems with only a quick phone call away. Also you can choose any color from a multiple amount of choices creating your own unique and personal snow blower. Very nice, easy control and simple to use. Enjoy your machine and blow away. Please let family and friends know the quality that you received.

John Deere Snow Blowers Company Information