3.0/5 (693 ratings)

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

View Plans

Jenn-Air Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jenn-Air?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jenn-Air?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2022

In 2018 we purchased a Jen-Air wall oven, Dishwasher and Refrigerator. In these four years we replaced the Wall oven three times (you have to be the Hulk to change the racks to a different level…). The Dishwasher pump needed to be changed, and the door gasket on the refrigerator was torn and had to be replaced. I will NEVER buy anything that this company makes. Pretty expensive mistake.

Original review: March 31, 2022

For more than 1.5 years I have needed a new gasket for my 10,000.00 fridge. I have spent hours upon hours trying to get the part. They have sent me the wrong part 5 TIMES!! The last time I talked to their customer service representative, she promised to send me the part directly - 6 weeks ago. I still do not have it. Which means I must call them again. I try to tell them that my 10.00 gasket is catalogued incorrectly. They say they have investigated (hahaha) but still have been unable to find me a gasket for my fridge. RUN from Jenn Air.

Get buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 17, 2022

Don’t buy Jenn-Air products. They are a piece of crap. We have a dishwasher, stove and microwave. They’ve all failed and their customer service has been awful. Beware of this crap company. I want it all out of my house and I would replace it all if I could afford to start over. And Perch is totally helpful too and I would never go to that store again either.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

In my development, the top model homes have Jenn-Air kitchen appliances costing several thousands of dollars. Most home owners here have constant problem with these supposedly high end appliances. In my home, the control panel on the Electric Wall oven has been replaced twice. I understand this model oven has a design flaw, which Jenn-Air is aware of. We use the oven less than once per month. Our dishwasher was replaced. The replacement worked for about one year. It stopped working since around 12/15/21. Jenn-Air ordered the part. After about 4 weeks, they came back to say they can find the part and that they will give me an upgrade dishwasher.

When the upgrade arrived, it had conspicuous dents in the front so they took it back. As of today, Jenn-Air does not know the ETA of the second replacement. It has been more than two months. I had GE appliances in my previous home and never once needed service repairs. Reading from the Facebook posts in my development, some homeowners have worse experience with their Jenn-Air appliances. We have 175 homes in our development but Jenn-Air repair techs are here all the time. Jenn-Air appliances are considered high-end. Are they?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

Built home 7 years ago. After 4 years control panel on oven went out. Since all of our appliances were Jenn-Air we purchased a second Jenn-Air wall oven (during that time our Jenn-Air dishwasher also only 4 years old started leaking) since the control panel was discontinued on previous oven. Now not even 2 years later again the control panel went out and we are told it will be $1000 to replace. Absolutely not acceptable for a company to run a business like this. Have reached out with no response.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

We purchased Jenn-Air high end refrigerator and gas stove in July. After 4 months the fridge died. Phoned for service and so far have been 1 month without a fridge. After numerous phone calls I keep being told the part was shipped to the service rep but no confirmation of receipt or when service is to be done and each time they tell me a different shipping date. They assure me the service rep will call me but no one does...and I thought Samsung was bad...so much for my dream kitchen...don't spend the money..

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

Whirlpool and JennAir are junk, don't buy from these brands, they sell junk value products at a premium price with no customers service and very low quality. After spending over $20K to upgrade to JennAir and Whirlpool products (even, microwave, fridge, washer and dryer) I had have problems with every single appliance. The washer and built in microwave more than twice each. I am putting these on the curb and rolling back to Samsung products.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

Do not buy Jenn-Air, not worth the $$$ parts discontinued for expensive units. I bought a range hood, the part that fails on every single one is no longer available from manufacturer. I would not spend the extra money to buy this brand.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

We purchased a Jenn-Air dishwasher and double oven in 2017 and both are not worth the money. The dishwasher is very cheap and breaks all the time. Our double oven which was 6K CAD is now malfunctioning because of the control panel F2/E1 stuck error key. I was told it would cost $1300 to replace it and I know it will break again in the future because of the poor design. The steam from the oven goes into the touch panel and causes corrosion. Do not purchases double ovens with a touch panel!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

Motherboard replaced 3 times. Now fan not working. Self-cleaning is a joke. Second oven, takes forever to heat up and if pan is bigger than 2 inches won’t fit. Do Not purchase. Little rubber feet under grate all missing. Just a joke.

Jenn-Air Company Information