Jenn-Air

Compare Appliances

Research top Appliances recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

We built our house 10 years ago and chose all Jenn-Air appliances. Very bad decision! The ice maker on the fridge has never worked. The oven door has fallen off twice. The door on the microwave has fallen off and can't be replaced so we have to buy a new one to the tune of $2,500. The dishwasher is the worst I've ever experienced. It burns the plastic parts and I've replaced them many times. The igniters on the cooktop has been replace twice and the knobs melt so I've replace them. I realize Jenn-Air will probably never see this or care but if I warn others not to purchase this product then maybe some good has come from this review.

I can hardly disagree with numerous complaints on this website. I have been told Whirlpool has purchased Jenn-Air, which may be a good thing unless Whirlpool assumes the same posture Jenn-Air has adopted regarding customer service or, rather, lack thereof. Without sounding redundant, after reading at least thirty consumer complaints, I will only say Jenn-Air has been a miserable failure in appliance quality, and apparently worse in customer service.

A motor that hums loudly in an oven (beginning less than 90 days after first use), even louder in the convection oven, a dishwasher that hasn't cleaned dishes correctly from day one, a light bulb that went out in the first year of use, and a refrigerator that makes a noise reminiscent of a previous one when the compressor went out. In simpler terms, a kitchen filled with faulty, defective and/or deficient appliances that are sub-par at very least. Customer disservice is at its peak. Lesson learned: we should have spent more for either Viking or Wolf appliances, even Bosch would be an upgrade from Jenn-Air.

Our Jenn-Air range with dual fuel and downdraft has NEVER been right. We've replaced the glass control panel a few times and within a year, it still isn't right. Now I know why after reading most of the reviews here. It all makes sense. The glue in the wiring gets hot when the oven is on and melts the wires. Simple but for whatever reason, Jenn-Air will not take responsibility for this and keeps putting out those faulty wiring parts and ovens/ranges. Do not waste your $$$ on this product!!! I also would only give 0 stars if possible.

I spent almost 20,000 on my Jenn Air appliances for my dream kitchen. When the oven was being installed, the door broke. We called Jen Air to replace the door parts that had been compromised. This was the end of APRIL! The technician came to look/fix the oven and told us he had to order the parts and that they would be here in 2 weeks. No one called us back after 2 weeks. When my husband called, they said that the company sent the wrong parts and that they had to re-order the parts again.

We waited again. No one called us back AGAIN! We called and the same thing was told to us. They sent the wrong parts for the second time. So, we waited. We sent the technician multiple pictures to his phone and email to get the situation solved. The parts were re-ordered, but this time, no one could come fix the oven because the technician was on vacation. (We live in the GTA and you are telling me there is only 1 technician???).

We made an appointment for the technician to come fix the oven in July. I took the day off of work to wait for him. No one showed up, no one called. I called the company at 4:00 and they told me that the parts that came in were the wrong parts so they have to re-order the parts for the third time. They told us that the technician would call us next week. Guess what? No one called. I called the company again and they told me the parts have not arrived and that they would be in this week. No one called me this week and here I am sitting with a very expensive oven that was delivered to my house in March and it is now the middle of August and I have not yet used my oven. Just a little ridiculous... our family and friends cannot believe what we are going through.

I thought spending $2500 for a down draft 4 burner gas range and convection oven the quality would be built in. WRONG, one wouldn't believe the cheap materials used in the assembly of this unit. Stamped steel, steel screws that were rusted after 1 year which I wanted to replace with stainless but was warned it would void my warranty and a lot of I'm pretty sure is pot metal. Very difficult to thoroughly clean the burners since they also say not to remove them for this purpose. Bottom line Jenn-Air spring for some quality like you used to be known for. These images are of a stove that belongs to a friend which is out of warranty.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jenn-Air?

We have had to replace far too many parts on our Jenn-Air range. We have had to replace three burner knobs at a cost of $18.60 each, two heating elements and other parts. We will never buy another Jenn-Air product.

Like several others - we did a complete kitchen remodel (down to the studs) and thank goodness we only bought a Jenn-Air free-standing range (JGR 8875QDB). It was purchased 9-15-2004 and first went out 11-14-2005. Took many calls to get it fixed (and we had to pay for it). Then it was replaced AGAIN 1-31-2009. It has now gone out for the 3rd time. The knobs on the front are plastic and we only have 3 (replacement cost at $20). I rate this a 1-star because it wouldn't let me do zero stars. Our fridge is a 20+ yr old Whirlpool that has never given us any problems. Jenn-Air - never again and I tell EVERYONE that is considering your product this story and hope they learn from our experience.

Dec 29, 2010 (so actually only 5 years ago) I purchased an undercounter diswahser (JDB3600AWS) - $1200, a 30" 4 Burner cooktop (JGD3430WS) - $1700 and a Double Electric Oven (JJW2827WS) - $3600... At the time these were (and still are) considered higher end. All (3) components are now broken. The dishwasher lost some functions (no more 1-hour cycle, no China setting either) and now doesn't drain. What a pc. of **!

The cooktop: The igniter started to "SNAP" by itself with no one asking for flame. Heck we weren't even around it and it was not being used!!! Nice Jenn-Air. What if we weren't home. Would your product have burnt my house down!!??? Again your products suck!! Finally the stove will not come up to temperature and tells me to call Jenn-Air, go figure!

I cannot believe the quality and perception Jenn-Air believes their products have. "Durable" goods by definition means for the long haul but not Jenn-Air products, they are banking on your repair costs. This is obvious as no one will repair them and you must call Jenn-Air. Nice business case Jenn-Air! I've called (3) repair houses. All (3) refused to work on Jenn-Air. When I call Jenn-Air, they want $140 just to show up!!! WTF!! ARE YOU JOKING! Bottom line... I will NEVER buy Jenn-Air again (period)!!!

I had a Jenn-Air oven/stove top unit from the 1980's that is still being used at my friend's home. Not one problem. When I moved to my new house and built the kitchen, I purchased the 6 burner stove top. Thankfully that was the only Jenn-Air product I purchased. First and foremost they do not offer the 6 burner (3 inset units) in Stainless Steel. The polished black is horrible to keep clean. I even have housekeepers who are professionals at cleaning and they have a difficult time keeping it clean. The thing that really bothers me is that the red indicator light that shows when the burner is turned on, pretty well dissolves and so far has had to be replaced 4 times. I am getting ready to call the repairman again for yet another replacement. I should also explain that I rarely cook! I would estimate that I use that cook top twice a week at most.

I was told when I called to have repairman come (they changed the rules where I can't call the repairman directly--I have to contact Jenn-Air) that I should turn the light off and not use it. DUH! How the heck can you use the product when you can't turn on the burner? I almost would look forward to replacing it if it weren't for the fact that the countertop had to be cut to fit it in the island. It is much larger than the other brands that with which I would use as a replacement.

Jenn-Air does not support its products!! This is my third Jenn-Air stove product and it will be my LAST! Jenn-Air does not provide any support. Unit does not have standard knobs as some of the burners are double burners. I pay over $2,000 for a gas downdraft drop in range with 4 different types of control knobs and they do not have the control knobs I need... What am I supposed to do, buy another range for $2,000 because I cannot buy $20 knobs? Maybe I'll buy a new range, but not from these folks. Also, model number is not in any of the written materials, which I kept. Customer service says the only way I can find the model number is to pull the range out from between the cabinets.... not easy to do when it's hooked up to a GAS LINE!! No model number anywhere else... very poor planning. I would rate a zero if I could! RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT PURCHASE FROM JENN-AIR.

2 and a half years ago, we purchased the highest end Jenn-Air kitchen Appliance for our new remodeled kitchen, that included fridge, wall oven convection, and microwave convection as well as a warming drawer and a dishwasher. So far we had at least 2 issues with each item, and we purchased the extended service plan as well... it seems that it only covers just electrical and mechanical issue just like the factory warranty.

Then last year the microwave glass panels developed a drip spot inside the panels, nothing of our doing, and mind you these panels supposedly are air tight and sealed... how can they tell me this is a cosmetic issue and is not covered by factory or extended warranty! I am baffled as to how this spot of white substance is in there, and it's so irritating to look especially when you keep an immaculate clean home, I am so embarrassed by it and refuse to pay for service on a manufacturer defect just like all the other issues we have had. I will never ever purchase their garbage again, and I wouldn't even give them 1 star. Don't waste your hard earned money... I could have purchased a cheaper brand 3 times already for the money I spent.

The warranty for extended care is absolutely a ripoff and covers little if anything, that could go wrong. I needed a replacement rack for the dishwasher I have and was billed $300. This rack and its replacement is an overly complicated piece of trash. The rack fell apart and I ordered and paid for a new one. The spray was attached and needed a pro to unattach from the broken arm and reattached to the new rack, and the warranty refused to pay. For what this cost, totally, I would have been better off with a new machine, which, in the future will not be a Jenn-Air or similar product. They are a bad news outfit.

Jennair Stove JGS8850ADS - This is my third time replacing the control panel. I see it is now $235. I refuse to purchase it at that cost and think it may be better that I buy a new stove and NOT another Jenn-Air. I have been very disappointed about the performance. The burners need replacement. I am very frustrated. I have not used the oven in over 6 months.

Purchased the appliance package for a free hood and dishwasher. Natural gas stove has no simmer function - I'm not kidding - I have to double up my top grate to get the heat low enough. I've had my plumber out twice and it just can't be fixed. The refrigerator is even worse! The water that dispenses from the door does not come out of a cooling tank and is room temperature. I called the technical support line and they told me I need to use ice to cool the water down - how ridiculous is that? I had a cheaper GE profile in my last house that gave us 16 ounces of cold water every 30 minutes or so. The storage in the fridge is also subpar. Dishwasher takes FOREVER!!! Microwave continues making a loud noise even after the cooking has finished. I seriously despise my appliance package and will NEVER buy Jenn-Air again.

I read all the other reviews and would agree with the other reviewers, the Jenn-Air (Pro Style) appliances sucks. I brought my appliances in 2005 a 4 burner cooktop (gas), dishwasher, convection/microwave, and double oven. The microwave stop working in 2012, I called Jenn-Air who recommended a certified vendor to fix the microwave, the service company advised me not to get the microwave fix, because the BTU from the cooktop will burn the microwave motherboard out again and it will be a waste of funds. I could not move the microwave, because I have custom cabinets, which were designed based on my appliances' specification.

I bought a Jenn-Air new microwave, the new microwave outlined the same specs as the original microwave, but the specs of the new Pro Style was actually different, the microwave would have probably burned-out anyway returned to Bray and Scarf. I have a non-working microwave in my kitchen, but the cooking vent still works. Three of burners on the cooktop don't work, the parts are no longer available. My husband manually lights the burners praying every time. I need a new cooktop, but I am afraid the new cooktop may not fit the specs of my cabinets. The dishwasher spills water on my kitchen floor when draining. Also need new racks, the wheels broke off. I need to hurry and order the racks before they're discontinued. I was thinking about purchasing the Pro Style refrigerator, because all of the other appliances are Jenn-Air, which are broken anyway so does not make sense to buy Jenn-Air.

I need to start replacing my appliances with another brand that can fit my cabinetry specifications. Oh by the way, the handles on the double ovens breaks often and the motherboard burned out before, the oven was still under warranty at the time. The appliances has a lifespan of 6-7 years. The Sears Elite appliances have a 15-20 year lifespan, the products will be outdated prior to breaking down. You will need to upgrade for modern and current time. Jenn-Air is about the look, not the quality of the product.

Why are the Jenn-Air parts discontinued so quickly? This is a way to get the consumer to buy new Jenn-Air products. I'm done with Jenn-Air. The worse thing about Jenn-Air products they are only sold at certain certified dealers, the prices are the same across the USA. The certified dealers can't provide promotional deals unless Jenn-Air offers a discount/rebate. The next time I will explore KitchenAID, GE Profile, or Wolf. I haven't heard great things about Viking. A repair guy told me to run as fast as I can from the Viking products. He also stated there was only one certified repair vendor in the DMV area, which it take months to get something repaired.

The ice maker on my 3-year old Jenn-Air (JFC 2290VEM7) french door, counter-depth refrigerator just shorted out. The module showed scorch marks at the heater pin. Of course, it's not covered under the warranty. I called customer service and their offer was to sell me a flat-rate one-year warranty for almost $400. Deplorable customer service and useless warranty, never buying Jenn-Air again.

Purchased Jenn-Air stove, dishwasher and refrigerator in 2009. Stoves controls went out within the first two years and now the broiler does not work. The dishwashers controls have now gone bad and can only get it to work on one setting. The wheels on the rack have all broken and the rack itself is now falling apart. The refrigerator is the only thing that has not had a problem. These were all Jenn-Air top of the line products. I would never purchase them again. A waste of money.

I called Jenn-air about two years ago when half of the control panel stopped working. Now the whole thing stopped working. Had it replaced with mass appliance because when I called Jenn-air two years ago and waited on hold for an hour and had no results with my question, "Was there a recall on the control panel that controls all operations to the stove?" And there was no recall or any thing that could be done. I've spoke with a couple of other consumers and they too are not happy with Jenn-air.

I purchased all new Jenn-Air appliances for my remodel. The cooktop has never worked from the start. Jenn-Air has sent a service company out 3 times and now the fourth to figure out the problem. I asked for the cooktop to be replaced or my money back but they refused. They said their policy was to fix it no matter how many service calls it takes. My first time purchasing Jenn-Air and it will be my last. What happened to customer satisfaction??

I have had a nice looking and very pricey Jenn-Air pro-style gas range for about 6 years now. The original plastic control touch-panel on the front (part number 5760M339-60, used on many similar ranges) failed after only a couple of years. Touchpad positions started going dead, then it just started beeping randomly failing to respond or reboot at all. I replaced it myself with a new unit ($250!!!) which included the whole stainless steel assembly for the front panel. Now THAT one has failed with the same symptoms as the first, and I've just ordered YET ANOTHER replacement unit.

Clearly this is a design flaw, not a random failure or misuse issue. Neither my dealer nor Jenn-Air customer support has been a bit of help, even so far as telling me how to reduce the chances of failure. My suspicion is that the failure is heat-related, but I rarely use the broiler (gas) and never turn on the high-temperature cleaning mode. Note I also have a Jenn-Air Dutch-door counter-depth refrigerator which has given us nothing but trouble. I am writing a separate complaint for THAT little lousy product. If Jenn-Air/Whirlpool (the parent company) doesn't get its design, quality and support acts together, they will surely lose their customers to the Asian and European brands, just the way the car companies did. I want to buy American--really I do--but in this case I feel like a total sucker!!!

My expensive 3 year old refrigerator needs a control panel. I have a warranty purchased from Jenn-Aire. They first stated that they would shut down the frig for a week, while taking out the control panel and repairing it. They would not provide a frig in the mean time. INSANE, no one repairs parts, they replace them and a week with no frig is horrible service. Then they said they'd refund the cost of the warranty because the repair would cost too much. Huh? This is idiocy. Then Wanda, who would not give her last name, stated that the refrigerator could not be repaired because the control panel, which actually fits Jenn-Aire, Maytag, and whirlpool models EAP3653270 and cross reference W10468943 was no longer available. I found it readily available by googling in less than 3 seconds. JENN-AIRE ARE THIEVES AND DISHONEST. THERE SHOULD BE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THEM FOR THE RIP OFF WARRANTY.

My oven is 7 years old. I have only used self cleaning feature about 3-4 times. The touch panel burned out and had to be replaced. The part was almost 300 plus 150 for service call. If the oven has a self cleaning feature, then it shouldn't burn out the touch pad. I was told that sometimes the temperature gets too hot. They said unfortunately components may fail due to factors over which they have no control. I will never buy Jenn-Air again. That is not an answer. When I called to find out what to do, I was told no technician was available.

Purchased all Jenn-Air Appliances for a remodel at a cost of over $10,000.00!!! From the date of delivery and installation on December 24th, Christmas Eve, I have been extremely disappointed! I purchase the appliances with high expectations only to discover that on Christmas morning the over of the Dual Fuel downdraft range did not work. This is not what I was anticipating on Christmas day, and committed to hosting Dinner for 30! I had to cook at my neighbor's home and transport food back to my home, very nice to have wonderful neighbors that were out of town!

The dishwasher will not completely dry the dishes and will not discharge the water, leaving appropriate 3 inches of water in the bottom. I must manually discharge the excess water by hitting cancel after each wash. The microwave light on the inside continues to blow the bulb, but this was never covered by the manufacturer warranty so, I paid for approximately 15 lights and the replacement, it will not completely warm food, it takes extremely long! The refrigerator also has its share of issues. The compressor has been replaced 2 times, the design of the water/ice dispenser on the door is set too far forward and water or ice goes everywhere on the floor.

I have replaced the dishwasher motor, motherboard, control panel, the oven door toggle switch, control panel 4 oven burners on the bottom and 2 gas burners on the stove top. The microwave lights continues and the control panel 2 times and as stated 2 compressors, relay switches evaporators, dryers!!! I WILL NEVER PURCHASE A JENN AIR PRODUCT AGAIN! These items should be recalled and a lawsuit against the parent company filed for all the lost time and enjoyment sitting around waiting for service representative on over priced faulty appliances!

We bought all new Jenn-Air appliances in 2008. The fridge has been fine and the dishwasher alright but a little noisy and doesn't seem to pump all the water out, the range on the other hand not so much. The downdraft is useless, it sucks the heat from the burners so the heat's uneven and doesn't draw in any of the smoke. Our main problem is with the oven though, it will heat up to let's say 375 and beep to let you know it's up to temp which it is. The problem is that although the oven indicates it's holding steady at 375 the oven shuts itself off (this is great when you're hosting a dozen people for X-mad dinner and you find out the temp is down to 150 after a couple hours of cooking). I'd say this happens at least fifty percent of the time. We've had to reheat the oven up to four times to cook one pizza.

It took a while to figure out what was happening and then we just lived with it for awhile. Then I remembered we had an extended warranty and called it in. I told the customer service agent our problem and that as far as I knew the problem had existed since new. She put me on hold for about five minutes and when she came back told me that since the problem existed since new it was a pre-existing condition and they wouldn't cover it. Needless to say not a big fan.

We renovated our entire kitchen and reduced the room right down to the wooden studs and I worked on that room for almost an entire year. We purchased all Jenn-Air matching appliances and the touch pad on the double convection is failing on some of the touch locations and the part is no longer manufacture but also not only is the part not manufactured, I am unable to find any appliance by any maker that will match the design of the remaining appliances. The dishwasher touch pad recently also died and the parts to fix this are available at a cost of over $300.

I am retired and after spending over $7,000 on kitchen appliances just seven years ago do not expect two of four to fail within seven years. I even went to the Jenn-Air facebook page, made some comments, received an answer from one of the Jenn-Air people with an e-mail at Jenn-Air and "maybe they will be able to assist you. We are so sorry you having trouble." It has been well over one month with no answer or comment of any kind from Jenn-Air. I am not looking forward to the future when the double oven's touch pad completely dies and we will be unable financially to replace all the appliances in our kitchen or to deal with mismatched kitchen appliances. As you can note from the photo, all the appliances have the same handles and we even purchased a faucet for the sink that matches the handles on the dishwasher, refrigerator and double oven.

Bought a stainless steel outdoor grill partly due to the Jenn-Air "lifetime warranty" on stainless steel parts. The bowl assembly rusted within a few years and fell apart. When calling to get the warrantied part, I was told it is no longer made so there was nothing they could do. Jenn-Air rep stated even if it was available, it would be too expensive to ship. I didn't realize their lifetime warranty was valid only if it didn't cause any inconvenience to Jenn-Air. Their warranty states repair or replace at Jenn-Air's discretion. I discussed with the rep that if the part is no longer made then they needed to repair or replace the grill to honor the warranty. They declined. I offered to have the part fabricated by a local shop, again they declined.

The Jenn-Air rep at first tried to tell me the warranty was only for some stainless steel parts. I read him the lifetime warranty description from the Owners manual that states "all" stainless parts have a lifetime "repair or replace" warranty. Offered to even send him a picture of the warranty statement right out of the manual. The logical option is to repair the grill by having a local fabrication shop make the part for the grill out of a sheet of stainless. If Jenn-Air no longer makes the part, then this is a reasonable solution or they can replace the grill – as the warranty states, their choice. Either is acceptable.

To date, Jenn-Air will do neither. The rep then asked for pictures which I sent. Never heard back. Made a call a few weeks later and the response was "we are looking into it". It has been several months, more requested pictures sent after I called for a status update on my claim, several more calls made to Jenn-air and they are still "looking into it". They have never once gave the courtesy of a follow up. I suggested they send a local rep out to look at the grill, they state they have none.

To date, the lifetime warranty is useless and I have an expensive grill that is unusable. Not the response I would expect from what I thought to be a reputable company. Very disappointed in what I believed was a quality company and product. In my opinion, Jenn-Air flat out lied in writing about their warranty. Nowhere does it state that the warranty is good only when the parts are available. Lifetime means lifetime. I can only conclude from my experience that this is how Jenn- Air treats their customers and honors their warranties.

I picked this Stainless Steel Grill out and it was paid for my family as a gift because my Long-used Sears Kenmore Gas Grill was just plain worn out. I was sold by the stainless steel construction, the Jenn-Air name, and the Lifetime Warranty. After I got it, I was worried when I read about the poor after purchase service, and lack of spare parts inventory by NexGrill, the actual manufacturer of the grill.

I used it without problems with a few years. Last year while cleaning it to grill some Omaha Steaks that I got as a gift for my birthday, I found that the flame tamers, burners and crossover plates were all rusted out. The chrome plated pieces that are part of the lid/top handle, and the handles for the doors were bubbling and coming apart, but I never bothered to order replacements before. On top of that, turns out that the advertised stainless steel cooking grates are stainless steel clad cast iron, and they had split open and rusted to pieces over the course of being used for 3-4 years.

I pulled out the manual, and contacted Grill Services thinking that I could order replacement parts to be supplied under the lifetime warranty. Was told that the lifetime warranty only covered some of the all stainless steel parts. The crossover tubes which protect the grill from gas build in the case of faulty ignition (which are riveted to the bottom of the bowl/firebox are not available, and not replaceable under warranty). Further that the bowl/firebox being made of stainless steel did have a lifetime warranty, but the parts attached to it did not. And the lid handle and the door handles were not covered by the warranty and would cost me over $40 to replace. Then, I was asked for the receipt (give me a break it was a present about 5-6 years ago. I told that the parts they were going to supply (flame tamers, burners, and cooking grids/grates), would be shipped as a one-time courtesy, but I would have to pay $38 for shipping.

I contacted the people who coordinated the gift purchase for me, and managed to get a copy of the original receipt. I contacted Grill Services, thinking that the warranty would be honored in full, and I would not have to pay for shipping since I could prove ownership/purchase. Nope, no such luck. What's more, the person I talked to on the phone did not seem to be interested in registering the grill in my name since I had proof of purchase for future warranty claims. It took nearly five months for Grill Services to deliver the parts. When I phoned in on a regular basis to get an update on the expected delivery date, I was given a new delivery date at least four times over the over four months I waited for the parts.

When I finally got the parts, the flame tamers had cosmetic damage, the stainless cooking grids were welded together crooked and they were smaller than the original parts, and the burners were delivered with some of the holes oversized, and some of the holes not drilled. I phoned Grill Services to complain about the defective parts I received and to get a RMA. I was told that I could throw away the defective parts, and I would be put back on the waiting list for the same parts, because they were already back on backorder.

I found the crossover tubes that Grill Service said were not available for sale made out of stainless steel for $8.70 each (and in stock from several Internet Aftermarket BBQ Parts Suppliers). It seems ridiculous that I should be forced to pay an aftermarket supplier to buy safety parts that should be under lifetime warranty from the manufacturer of the grill. My next grill is not going to be a Jenn-Air or any other grill manufactured by NexGrill.

My ice maker has not been working and I have had to have the Jenn-Air repairman come to my house 4 times to repair the problem and I have just called again for him to do the same thing. Thank god I purchased the extended warranty. The people at Jenn-Air are very nice but could care less about my inconvenience. My refrigerator is only two years old and I paid close to 2000 dollars. I was expecting top quality of the product but did not receive it.

Purchased a new kitchens-worth of JennAir appliances (range, microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher) expecting a premium level of quality. The dishwasher didn't work from installation. The problem, diagnosed by a Whirlpool authorized service technician today, was a dead motor. Bad enough in this era of quality that they ship non-functional products, but the real issue was the ridiculous dialog with their customer service people. Instead of owning up to their warranty, Customer Service diagnosed the problem (over the phone) as low water pressure. My $25 to Home Depot to build a 3/8" water pressure gauge showed that not to be the problem. Nothing like standing behind your products.

For anyone reading this - don't waste your money with Jenn-Air. Just purchased a whole kitchen's worth of appliances and pretty much everything is a problem. The fridge doors don't close properly and are uneven (moisture and frost - having to get that repaired), the dishwasher smells and all they tell me to do is that it has to be cleaned with a special product monthly (in 44 years I never had to do that for a dishwasher that is used maybe once/week), the microwave won't pop popcorn (and the response was "put it on a plate" - yeah, doesn't work - they don't care), range top scratched - but warranty on scratches is only 30 days, and the range was installed before my kitchen was done and I was unable to use it, so by the time I cooked it was post-30 days and it scratched right away.

Only thing so far not to give a problem is the oven, but that's rarely used so I am guessing it's only a matter of time. Everything is crap. Don't waste your money. Keep it simple and go to Lowe's or Home Depot and you'll probably get at least the same quality for probably half the price. Totally regret my purchase.

Jenn-Air Company Profile