Homes.com Reviews

Stars Rating

• 21%
  • 79%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Homes.com?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Homes.com?
    Sales & Marketing

Reviewed March 12, 2020

I bought rental leads from this company 2 years ago with absolutely no return on my money. Not one workable lead. You would think I would have learned my lesson then but I tried once more. Thank goodness I only signed up for 3 months. I bought 2 very active zip codes and so far--nothing. I am trying to cancel and get out of this horrible deal but Homes.com makes it very difficult to even reach the right department or person. Homes.com took my money and provided nothing in return. I feel scammed.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Evelyn. We're sorry to hear that your experience hasn't met expectations, and we'd like to offer our assistance. Our team has reached out via phone and email, and left a voicemail. When it's convenient, please get in touch with us. We are ready and happy to help.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed March 11, 2020

I wish I had read the reviews before signing up! I was testing a small market to see how Homes.com works and performs. Customer Service is non-existent once you sign up. I signed up, created my Profile, but when I searched the city I signed up for, I wasn't listed. When I contacted my sales rep, he said "All looks good on his end!", and gave me the 1-800 number. Left messages there, no one called back. Since I couldn't receive any help, I started the process of trying to cancel. Left messages, emails, no one has contacted me still AND they charged my credit card the next day after I emailed to cancel and have my money refunded. I will be disputing all charges, but what a waste of time all the way around. I would never recommend this company. The good reviews must have been from many years ago, because it certainly is good now.

Reviewed March 4, 2020

Do yourself a favor and don't signed up and pay them for any of their services!!! They called me from homes.com and made me sign up for the lead generating service (sponsor page) for Boca Raton. My representative was Jennifer ** Customer Success Specialist. I signed up $200 a month for 3 months on January 15th 2020. I didn't get one single request or email from any lead.

I email to Jennifer on February 11th almost a month later and I asked her to call or email me if we need to make any changes on my sponsor page or if we doing anything wrong because I didn't get any request, ext. She didn't respond and I sent another email next day and no response. I waited and sent another email on 17th. She never responded. I called her next day February 18th and I left her a voice mail. She never returned my call. Today I called my bank and open a claim to stop payment and requested my first 2 month of payment total $400. This is totally fraud. Realtors keep your money and generate your leads.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Bey. We take feedback very seriously, positive and negative, and always want our agents to feel taken care of. We have forwarded your concerns to our service and success teams, and it looks like you are scheduled for a call this afternoon. In the meantime, if you need additional assistance, please send us a message.

PriceStaff

Reviewed March 3, 2020

This product is not worth the money at all, at least not in Indio CA. It seems that Homes.com simply does not have the necessary site traffic to provide any value to real estate agents. The name of the game is exposure and homes.com simply cannot provided it. It is fraudulent to offer a product or service in exchange for money knowing that you cannot deliver as promised. We are at the top of the real estate market season here, yet there are practically no inquiries coming through homes.com, 3 to be exact. In fact, I get more inquiries organically from my way cheaper Placester website, that goes to show the embarrassingly low site traffic homes.com has. I spent just under $1,000 over 3 months for 3 half hearted leads. DO not waste your money and time, invest in other marketing activities instead.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Israel. We're sorry to hear that your experience has not met expectations. To assist your concerns, we have forwarded your comments to our service and success teams. If you have any additional items you need assistance with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Reviewed Feb. 27, 2020

Signed up for three months, after multiple attempts to reach them to correct several issues (#1. they did not even list all my listings) they did nothing. Never received one lead either. Terrible attitude, no one cares or calls back. Trying to cancel but they won't answer, acknowledge emails or anything...UGH. I have never written a review but I have never seen such a lack of professionalism. Absolutely terrible.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Dave. We're sorry to hear this has been your experience, and would like to reach out and assist you with your concerns. However, we are unable to locate your account with the information provided here. When it's convenient for you, would you mind sending us a message with your detailed contact information? We'll reach out as soon as possible. Thank you!

karen w. increased rating by 4 stars.
    Customer ServicePriceStaff
    After a positive interaction with Homes.com, karen w. increased their star rating on March 10, 2020.

Updated review: March 10, 2020

I wrote an update on the resolution that I am satisfied with.

Original Review: Feb. 26, 2020

Updated on 03/10/2020: Krystal ** in accounting/marketing and Jamaal ** did handle the problem and returned my money and canceled my account in full. I am appreciative of their problem solving and their "due diligence" to get the issue rectified and straightened out. Every customer only wants to be heard if a problem arises and helped by servicing. I am satisfied with how it was eventually and professionally handled. Thank you and having said that, one can always revisit service in the future. I didn't use the service so that was not the complaint, I just wanted a return of a refund due to a double billing glitch. Thanks again and I wanted the remedy duly noted as it deserved to be.

Original Review: On February 14th a kind enough gentleman Anthony ** called me and told me about a program that sounded like perhaps it could be promising. I can get leads yet determine if they were worthy at a lower price than if they would do it. I thought it was low enough, YET, had wonderful experiences with Zillow, Trulia and other spots in the past. Their prices are higher but you get what you pay for. Inadvertently after paying the first installment, I went to check out this dashboard and somehow it charged me again. They were closed and I thought no big problem, I AM SURE this can be resolved by them. I spoke to a VERY RUDE Alex who basically said when I asked to speak to a mgr to reverse this that Managers weren't there and too many to name. Really? Hard to name just one manager? Later, she sent me a letter to show proof I was dbl-charged which I did. CRICKETS!

I spoke to Jamaal ** who seemed to be ready to tackle the problem and REFUND my entire amount. When a company does not try to rectify a problem, is RUDE and when you call the original sales person back who now blows you off, I know what type company I am now dealing with. I have been in the business my 26TH year, made two TWO, complaints on unethical companies. They even suggested I use the 2ND payment taken in error towards the next month? As if, I considered that a viable option?

My bank was wonderful, they removed one of the charges because they could apparently see it's a mistake and my bank has been wonderful. After not getting far and Jamaal seemed to appear helpful. I get a call the next day to get started on a dashboard? I said I want this service immediately canceled. Clearly I don't and would never trust their ongoing service to provide ANY ethical service when they didn't handle refunding the mistake made and correct it even YET or cancel my service with them. To be told by this account mgr or whoever she is doesn't know the names of her managers to diffuse a situation her rudeness only exacerbated and escalated the situation.

Now when I called this same Anthony, either I get VM or hangups (how ironic) and he hasn't a clue what to do NOW except refer me on to, you've guessed it, more BS platitude talking points. They have been throwing curveballs, dishonest, not helpful and WHAT dashboard I am not going to again? I am filing more complaints. Realtors need to know collectively when this type of service is given. I hope from Yelp to Active Rain from BBB to NAR and on and on. Should have stuck with Adwerx, Zillow, HomeSnaps, Trulia is Zillow now, same good service, Homelight, Realtor.com. ALL are tried and true. At one time Homes.com was OK. Eons ago, but NOW and I am going site to site to read so many of the same complaints. Can't be coincidental after 20 when it's far more than even that. New agents...do your research first on ANY Lead service. If price is too good to be true. IT usually is. Disgusted!

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Karen. We take your feedback very seriously, and are sorry to hear that your experience has been less than stellar. It looks like our director of customer care is currently addressing this with you, but please let us know if there is anything else you'd like assistance with. We are here to help!

Reviewed Feb. 21, 2020

Please save your money and run if this company calls you! I am very disappointed in this company and the lies that they tell to get agents to sign up and take their money. I have been an agent for over 10 years and Homes.com is the worst lead gen company that I have worked with. I work with other online lead companies and never have had such a bad experience.

I was contacted by Dan multiple times from this company. He would call 5-10 times per day. When I spoke to Dan he promised they had made changes to the lead platform and how they had made changes and the leads were better. He promised 10-12 leads per month and that they now had a concierge service that would make live transfers with the leads. I was told that Homes.com was different and better than other lead generation websites. I was told I would have an account rep reach out to help set up profile. That never happened. I was told that this was not based on impressions but they were running ads and would receive the leads in the zip code that I purchased from that ad. I was told that I would be the only agent in that zip code as well. He was very misleading and lied to get me to sign up.

I have received ZERO live transfers as I was promised. I emailed the customer service numerous times with no response. Called my account rep that continues to change and received zero responses from them. I talked to Toni last week and again on 2/19 and also Tim who said he would have someone from his cancellations department reach out on that day. I also emailed cancellations per Toni request that day again with zero response.

When I spoke to Toni she said to just send an email to cancellations and they would get account closed and refund what I had paid due to the issues. I called today and talked to Stephanie who was very rude, I explained my issues and concerns and she said, "Oh well you have a contract, if you don't pay we will send you to collections." She claims that they do not have to provide leads. She claims she is the only one who works in the cancellation department. This has been a horrible experience and not fair they can just take your money and not provide anything they promised.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Cecelia. We always strive to give our agents a top-notch experience, and we're sorry to hear that this hasn't been your experience. It looks like our customer experience director has reached out to you in response to this review, but if there's anything more we can do to help, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are here to help.

Reviewed Feb. 17, 2020

Everything about this company is fake, their contract, their leads, fake promises just to take your money. For 6 months I have signed contract with them they sent me only fake leads that have phone numbers that were disconnected or no longer in services, fake names, fake email addresses. Before 6 months expired I gave them a call to stop my subscription, they requested cancellation to be in writing. I sent them email. They still tried to get payment from my credit card. I put a stop on the payment. They send my file to a collection agency. Worse experience ever. Instead of getting some business from this company which I was paying $360 per month I got my credit screwed up and got not a single lead.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Youlia. We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative, and are sorry to hear that your experience hasn't met the mark. We've escalated your concerns to our service and success teams, but if you have additional concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are happy to assist you.

Contract & TermsPricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Feb. 6, 2020

I was promised leads in certain zip codes and it’s been nothing but crickets. Fraudulent company that didn’t live up to their end of the contract and when I go to cancel they charge me for another month. They tell me it’s written in the contract. Well guess what! So were the leads that never came. Don’t sign up with this company. They only steal your money and give nothing!

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Heather. We take your feedback very seriously, and apologize that your experience hasn’t been top-notch. We've forwarded your concerns to our team, but please let us know if there's anything more we can do to assist you.

Reviewed Feb. 5, 2020

I NEVER write reviews but I felt compelled to write this one as it seems this is a fraudulent scam of a company. I imagine they won't be around much longer. Please know that we have spent and continue to spend A LOT on advertising to grow our Realtor business. When I say a lot, I spend thousands every month on everything from Zillow to PPC campaigns and completely understand it is a numbers game. When Homes.com called and gave me the low price of their offering I decided wow what's a couple hundred bucks a month? How bad can it be? I was going to call other agents before I purchased their service which is what I usually do but we thought we would give it a shot. Lesson learned we will ALWAYS call other agents for their opinion FIRST!

Well these are the facts. Every lead we received appears to be absolutely illegitimate and downright fraudulent. Literally, 99% of the leads that signed are from a Zip code many states away! When we called the numbers we consistently got some strange answering service. I get it people put down fake numbers and I totally expect that. BUT after purchasing literally thousands of leads from other means NEVER did they all have the same incorrect Area Code. The reason I believe is that Homes.com mistakenly put these fake leads phone numbers one number off of our current area code by accident as they were trying to make it seem that they were coming from our Zip code!!!!

I calmly explained this situation to Homes.com and requested an an explanation and none was provided except for some bologna that it shows as a spam lead! Yeah right every one of them with the same fake area code that is one number off of our area code!!! I asked for contact back from a manager and again, none was provided. Do yourself a favor. SAVE YOUR MONEY for any other legitimate and reputable company! In the end it "only cost us about One thousand dollars".

Reviewed Jan. 13, 2020

I spent of $1000 and got nothing for it. I received 5 leads, two which were real people. Those two were just people clicking around on a website and not qualified to buy a house. They lied about the terms and they lied about the expected results.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Doug. We always want our agents to have a positive experience with Homes.com, and we're sorry to hear this hasn't been the case. We'd love to reach out and address your concerns, but we can't seem to locate your account with the information provided. When it's convenient for you, please send us a reply with your full name and contact information, and someone will reach out to you shortly. If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know.

Reviewed Jan. 10, 2020

I was promised that Homes.com would be different from the other lead generation websites, that they were known for their quality. I have been with them for almost 3 months and have not gotten a single live transfer call from concierge like promised. I repeatedly mentioned to the sales executive I did not want to work "nurture" leads like other sites and this was the ONLY reason I chose Homes.com was for the live transfer calls. They also gave me a range of what I could expect in terms of leads per zip code and even on the low end they have not come close to what we spoke about.

I am utterly and completely upset with how much money I have wasted, $549 a month to be exact, and have already been charged 3 months. I want to be let go on my contract ASAP as you have over promised and completely and utterly under delivered on all fronts. I am not requested a refund, but to save face, do the right thing and let me out of this abysmal contract.

Pinned

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Joseph. We value feedback, positive and negative, and apologize that your experience with us hasn't met expectations. I've escalated your concerns to our support team and someone will be reaching out to you shortly. In the meantime, if there's anything more you need assistance with, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are happy to help.

Contract & TermsSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Dec. 5, 2019

If you are a Realtor and are contacted by Homes.com or Homesconnect.com, RUN FAR AWAY! I had a contract that was cancelled and they are STILL billing me and pulling money from my account. They repeatedly lie about what they offer in order to get you to sign up for leads. And forget talking to a manager, because they will not put you through to one. This company has ZERO ethics! I have spoken with several agents at Homes.Com and they are required to back each other up with their lies. RUN, RUN, RUN - You will lose your money and you will NOT receive the leads their salespeople promise. This little saga has been on-going for two months.

Pinned

We always appreciate feedback - positive and negative - so thank you for sharing your experience, Mark. We take your feedback very seriously, and apologize that your experience hasn’t been top-notch. Your concerns have been escalated to our Customer Experience Director who is at the ready to speak with you. Please reach out to Krystal at (850)-350-7858 or krystal.bowdry@homes.com. If there's anything more we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Verified purchase
    Customer ServiceContract & TermsSales & MarketingPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Dec. 3, 2019

Please save your money. In three months so far I have gotten two consumers to click on the ad. One was a renter so I was just told I should really only have one click. SAVE YOUR MONEY! I cancel early and pay the rest of my contract, stay through the end of my contract or let them continue to scam me. The first person there who I emailed that I wanted to cancel did not inform me that I needed to use a certain email to do that and in fact never responded back to me.

Pinned

Shannon, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your success is our top priority; we're sorry that it appears this has not been your experience so far. As we noted on the other review site, it looks like you've already spoken with our Client Success team, but please let us know if you have any additional concerns that we can help to address. We are happy to assist you.

R. increased rating by 3 stars.
    Contract & Terms
    After a positive interaction with Homes.com, R. increased their star rating on Dec. 13, 2019.

Updated review: Dec. 13, 2019

I have spoken to Homes.com and we where able to resolve my issues with the company to my satisfaction. Thanks.

Original Review: Nov. 25, 2019

I have been a Realtor for 16+ years and Homes.com has been the worst lead generating company that I have ever worked with by far!! The quality and quantity of the leads has been very poor and not at all what I was hoping for from the company. I strongly suggest that you do not sign a 6y month contract with this company.

Pinned

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your success is our top priority; sadly, it appears that this has not been your experience so far. We'd love to reach out and address your concerns, but we can’t locate your account with the information provided. Please send us a direct message with your contact information, or you can reach out to our Support team anytime at (866) 774-2947 for resolution.

Reviewed Nov. 13, 2019

Worst lead service ever I didn't receive not 1 closing through any of the leads sent to me in the 6 months I was under contract with them. Homes.com will not let you out of your contract under any circumstances because they are aware of how bad their leads are so they would rather keep your money. I did Realtor.com for 2 months. I was unsatisfied so they let me out of my contract. I actually thought that Homes.com would be better than Zillow.com and boy was I wrong. At least with Zillow.com I averaged 2-3 closings per month.

I tried to cancel my account via email on 9/3/19 and have left many voice messages since and no one calls you back. Finally for the second time calling today I spoke to someone who will cancel my contract effective this month but of course I get no refund even though I emailed a cancellation effective 9/3/19 because my team leader was out on medical leave so they were unaware of my request to cancel. WHAT A JOKE OF A COMPANY!!! BBB WILL BE GETTING A COMPLAINT FROM YOURS TRULY!!!

Pinned

Shameka, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We want our agents to have a stellar experience with us, and we are sorry to hear this has not been the case. It looks like a member of our support team is already working with you toward a solution, but if you have any additional concerns please let us know. We are happy to help!

Customer ServiceContract & TermsStaffReliability

Reviewed Nov. 7, 2019

I signed with Homes.com on Friday August 23rd 2019. No contract was sent to me to read. I refer them to another co-broker who signed with them, so I actually gave them more business. WHAT A MISTAKE. I was told over the phone that I could cancel within 30 days. No one was available to do the first walkthrough on a timely manner with me and I wasn’t able to use the account since I had trouble logging in. The system didn't recognize my phone, which is the first thing you need to make sure is working in order to receive leads. And NO ONE from customer service was able to help me out.

I decided to cancel the account on the 3rd business day on Tuesday August 27th, 2019. I was charged $208.67 for that month even though I canceled on the 3rd day! I sent multiple emails to cancel and I have proof of all of them. No answer from Homes.com. Today, November 7th, 2019 I received a phone call from Caine & Weiner, a COLLECTION Agency to "collect the rest" or "Settle" with me, for an account that I canceled on the 3rd business day. I have perfect credit and Homes.com will mess up my credit just because I cancel my contract on the 3rd business day.

Beware of Homes.com, have awful reviews and unfortunately I didn’t do my homework to check them up online. Do not rely on what they say to you over the phone, they are lying. Read the fine print first. I'll be reaching out to my broker, who on our last event, let them have a booth when this company is not reliable at all. DO NOT SIGN WITH HOMES.COM. Consuelo **

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Consuelo. Upon reviewing your account, it looks like a supervisor has reached out to give clarification, and provided their contact information for you to reach them at your convenience. As of this review, it appears they have not heard from you but they are at the ready to assist your concerns. You can reach out to our Support team anytime at (866) 774-2947 for resolution.

Reviewed Nov. 5, 2019

Well to start I was told my billing was 124 a month and my charge was 300 something so that's ridiculous. Then of the 6 leads I got in 6 months ... I'm still working with one lady who's not qualified. Her credit was horrible. Concierge never worked as promised. They called back the person 3 times, didn't connect and gave up. I can do that for free. Three of the people who called were calling on leads that were already pending. One person called for their term for a market analysis and it wasn't even their home. It was a pending listing. Very very bad. One individual tried to help, he was very nice with an excellent personality but what had to happen was a cancellation and refund.

They do not deliver. I might as well have thrown hundred dollar bills in the street. Total waste. I only went with them because they were endorsed by my MLS, the MLS service has heard about it. Has completely soured me on any lead generation company. They talk a good game with a great presentation but they don't deliver. Should have known I was being held hostage. If a company doesn't stand behind their services and just wants to take your money that's all they're going to do... take your money.

Pinned

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear your experience hasn't met expectations! It looks like you've already connected with a specialist in our office regarding a resolution. If you have any additional concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are here to help.

Reviewed Oct. 29, 2019

I signed on for 3 months and was told I could cancel within 30 days if I wasn't happy. I was also told an account rep would contact me to help make sure my profile was set up. I never received the phone call and actually haven't heard a thing since I paid them 2.5 weeks ago. As such, I called to cancel and they told me it's not true that you can cancel within 30 days if you're not satisfied, and if I want to terminate that I have to pay their early termination fee, which is equal to two months' worth of fees.

I assured him that I was told I could cancel and he did not agree to it, so I told him that I would deal with this another way and hung up. NOTE: He never offered to listen to the phone recording, or anything like that (I'm sure they record conversations for training and dispute resolution). He promptly sent me an email indicating that I would be charged an early termination fee if I cancel now. They're taking advantage of Realtors and getting away with it. Well, just like Realtors, there are good lead gen sites and bad lead gen sites. I like to do my business on the good side, so I just paid their biggest competitor and called my credit card company to deny any future charges to Homes.com. Aw shucks, I guess that means I can't use your crappy service going forward.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Jody. We're sorry to hear this has been your experience, and would like to assist. we've forwarded your concerns to our support team, and they will be reaching out to you shortly. Should you have any additional feedback, don't hesitate to let us know. We are here to help.

Reviewed Oct. 23, 2019

I was offer a Local Expert to zip code 33178, they said that there were only 3 agents per zip code, that is not true, also they offer my advertise to be show every time someone type that zip code, that is a lie. I have call many times amd every time I get a different person with a different explanation, I have try to reach the sale person but she doesn't return my calls or emails, her name is Allison.. This company is getting clients by lying to us.. I need help to CANCEL my contract.. Don't even think on buying from this people.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Mariaelisa. We're sorry to hear your experience has been less than satisfactory thus far. It appears that you have sent us a follow-up that you have been in contact with a specialist in our office regarding a resolution. If you have any additional concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are here to help.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed Oct. 17, 2019

I signed up at realtors tech fair and advised the salesman I would try it for 3 months but not to start until I get back from my real estate conference. I just returned and they called to set up my training and it was a completely different from what I was told. They will not let me cancel and will still charge me for 6 months not 3 months that I was told.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Marianne. We're sorry to hear your experience has been less than satisfactory thus far. Our team will be reaching out to you shortly to address your concerns, but should you need additional assistance, please reach out to Customer Support at 866-774-2947.

Price

Reviewed Oct. 15, 2019

It doesn't worth the money you pay. The leads are very few. 1 per month and typically are people looking for rent, or that is just looking at the area. Don't waste your time, and you can't cancel before six months.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Fernando. We're sorry to hear your experience has been less than satisfactory thus far. We've forwarded your concerns to our management team, and someone will be reaching out to you shortly to assist you with your concerns. In the meantime, if you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed Oct. 15, 2019

I am so disappointed with this company and the way my account was handled. They promised lots of "good leads" and said they were much better than all of their competitors due to their technology. That is what they sold me on. I was promised I would get a text notification each time a lead came in. I had the service for 3 months and during that time I got a total of 6 (one of them was me calling the number trying it out). All the leads were all fake or non working numbers/wrong numbers. One of them had an e-mail address only.

I called my account executive to advise that I was not getting the text, he recognized that there was an issue with the set up and promise to fix it. It never got fixed and after repeatedly calling him, there was no answer. I decided to stop payment since they are in violation of the agreement and what was promised was not delivered. Nobody ever called me except for their collections department harassing me for payment. I explained to them why I had stopped payment but they didn't care even though they were in violation of the agreement for not delivering on their promise.

Please be very careful and read the agreement thoroughly, you'll see that it is one sided. I can't express how disappointed I am with this company. I should have done more research before trusting them. If my situation does not get resolved I plan on submitting reviews anywhere I can so that others don't have to go through this. So that other realtors are aware of how unethical this company is. How are you going to take me to collections when you did not deliver with your service? I know that I took the risk but your system is faulty and you promised me a service that was not delivered!!!

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Ana. We're sorry to hear your experience has been less than satisfactory thus far. We've forwarded your concerns to management, but should you have any additional concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed Oct. 3, 2019

I don't believe I have ever reviewed any type of Company in my life, but Real Estate Professionals need to know what a Scam Home.com is. The Sales people with homes.com are misleading, and results will be non-existent. Was promised on the phone a set amount for 3 months and if we were not happy could cancel. They made multiple charges to our account that ended up more than 3 times what was promised by the sales person. Also they do not make it easy to cancel, by passing you to the next agent and sitting on hold or wanting to call you back. Even after cancelling they continued to charge my account. I have to contact my bank to stop payment on recurring charges. Also our company agent was promised to be a featured agent, and was initially, but later the agent was removed for another agent from another company. Homes.com is the worst I have ever seen in all of my years in Real Estate.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Trent. We're sorry to hear your experience was less than satisfactory. I've forwarded your concerns to our Director of Customer Care, but we don't have enough identifying information from this review to locate your account. Please send us a private message with your contact information and Krystal will reach out to you right away. Should you have any additional concerns, please let us know.

Reviewed Sept. 27, 2019

I can't think of a time that I've ever negatively reviewed a person or company. But I feel the public and other professionals need to know that Homes.com is a scam. I am a 20+ year veteran of real estate and have never experienced the lack of results from a paid marketing program like I did with Homes.com. I believed the garbage that was promised to me and should have followed my gut when the salesperson insisted on talking on the phone instead of replying to simple questions via email.

The few "leads" we got were bogus leads which my staff believes were fake leads that Homes.com made up... to give me the impression they were generating legit ones. Bad phone numbers, bounced/erroneous emails with no responses, etc. When I canceled before my renewal, they charged me for another 3 months of charges and refused to refund it when I brought it to their attention. Don't fall for the pitch that Homes.com gives you. It's not worth it, no matter what they say. They are a SCAM.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Darrell. We're sorry to hear your experience was less than satisfactory. We've forwarded your concerns to management, but should you need additional assistance please don't hesitate to let us know. We are here to help.

Reviewed Sept. 25, 2019

I signed up for 6 months with 2 zip codes. A total of 7 leads...7 in 6 months! The quality of leads are poor at best. The consumer believes they are being connected to listing agent. Homes.com does not clarify that in fact, that's not the case. Of course, this led to buyers being upset. When I initially signed up, I asked for assurances that my account will not be renewed after the 6 months. I was told it would not be. This does not appear to be the case.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Julie. We're sorry to hear your experience was less than satisfactory. It looks like our Client Success team has already spoken with you regarding these concerns, but should you need additional assistance, please let us know. We are here to help.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed Sept. 18, 2019

Mislead from day one Showed me this great "demo" of how I could appear on their website, promised great leads...I called in to express my displeasure after a month with no leads. A manager offered to waive my last payments and add PROMISING zipcodes. I agreed - today that charged me for that last payment. When I called they amazingly have NO record of anyone ever telling me that even when I gave them the name of the manager who made the deal. DON'T GET SCAMMED!!!!

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Lisa. I'm sorry to hear your experience has been less than satisfactory thus far and have forwarded your concerns to our management team. If you have any additional concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thank you!

Reviewed Sept. 16, 2019

Their products do not produce results. They say they produce a certain number of leads a month, but when they produce no leads they do not stand by their product. They convinced me to try one more month. They stuck me with an extra month when I cancelled.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, David. We're sorry to hear your experience has been less than satisfactory. We've forwarded your concerns to our management team and they should be reaching out to you shortly. Should you need additional assistance, please let us know.

Reviewed Sept. 13, 2019

I tried this service thinking it would help my business and when I signed up I wanted to cancel and they said I was locked into a Six-month contract. Couldn’t cancel until my six months was up. I even asked to freeze the account. I had some other financial obligations that I had to take care of. They have screwed me big time and I will tell everyone NOT to fall for one of the biggest scams in the industry... DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!! I have one more month I have to pay and I have gotten a total of 3 leads... They are 3 biggest nonresponsive leads that I have ever worked. I think they just have people make up names and then send them out.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Nancy. We're sorry to hear your experience has been less than satisfactory. It looks like our service team has spoken with you already, but if you have any additional concerns please let us know. We are here to help.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2019

*TO ALL* Firstly, I have never written a review on the internet... Positive or negative. However, I feel an obligation to warn fellow agents about this company. I will also be contacting my coworkers/contacts/anyone that will listen in Atlanta to let them know Homes.com is ignorant in our market, will do anything to make a deal, and despite lauding their customer service and client support lines, I was treated disrespectfully, judgmentally, and left with no options moving forward. Please don't waste your money or your time. I wish I hadn't!

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Ashley. We're sorry to hear your experience has been less than satisfactory. We've forwarded your concerns to management and, if they haven't already, they will be reaching out to you shortly. Should you have any other concerns or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2019

Please don't use this website to get leads. You will spend tons of money and get none. I've been using Homes.com for about five months and haven't received one lead. I've been trying to cancel for over three weeks now and haven't been able to get a person on the phone in the cancellation department. I've left messages and also have e-mailed numerous times. Please do yourself a favor and DON'T USE THEM. THEY WILL ROB YOU!!!

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Danielle. We're sorry to hear your experience with us has been less than satisfactory. It looks like you've already spoken to our Client Success team, but should you need any additional assistance please let us know. We are here to help.

Verified purchase

Reviewed Aug. 14, 2019

We are new agents and sadly fell for their scam of providing exclusive leads to us in our chosen area. The phone leads we have received are from utility companies trying to contact someone else, and an attorney's office looking for someone else. The one listing lead we received in July 2019 had been expired since February 2019. So this looked like a bait and switch to the one solid lead we had ever received and which of course we lost due to their dishonest promise that their website is constantly updated and will not show properties not on the market. They made assurances, promises which all turned out to be lies. They will not respond to emails or phone calls and continue to charge our card when we have demanded they stop. NEW AGENTS STAY AWAY FROM HOMES.COM!!!!

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Janet. We're sorry to hear your experience has been unsatisfactory thus far. We'd love to assist you with your concerns, but cannot locate your account with the information provided. Please contact Key Account Manager Mat Neff at your earliest convenience. You can reach him via phone or email. If there are any other concerns we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Aug. 12, 2019

I rarely if ever give negative reviews of any person or company but feel I must make an exception here as this has been an incredibly unfortunate experience and it appears I have no other option. As a little background, I am one of the top selling agents in the state of Michigan and last year did $71 million in volume with my team. So when the very nice sounding sales rep for Homes.com called me early this year while I was relaxing on a much needed vacation, and promised me I’d see great results with their new “City Sponsorship” program they were just rolling out, I didn’t have a lot of reason to doubt him. I told him I had a less than pleasant experience with Homes.com in the past and he assured me that would not be a problem or they could cancel the remainder of the contract. I fell for it and I have since learned my lesson.

It didn’t take me but two weeks to realize the results were a total fail and when I tried to cancel they suddenly knew nothing about this conversation with this salesman nor did they find any record of our conversation. So instead they are trying to hold me to a six-month contract and not allowing me it to end despite the complete lack of results from their end. So far I have been able to avoid the last few months by shutting down my credit card and having the company reissue a new one that Homes.com has no access to. I made sure my credit card company is aware of the situation and after a full investigation they even looked into it and sided with me thankfully.

I thought I was done with the nightmare but the other day I got a call from an attorney firm in California hired by Homes.com threatening to damage my credit if I don’t pay them in full. Is this the activity of a company that actually has something to offer agents? I spend over $10,000 a month between Realtor.com and Zillow but Homes.com will never receive another penny of advertising from me as long as they don’t give a rip about their reputation with agents from what I’ve experienced. And from my experience it is obvious to me they clearly don’t care about my results or happiness, just my money. This is totally unlike Realtor.com and Zillow that have specific reps that you get to talk to you every time you call so there is built-in accountability there.

I am an extremely fair guy so I want to give them all the benefit of change here. So if the company reverses their decisions and apologizes I will be the first to post this activity or whatever they propose as a solution online so everybody knows they did the right thing. But from what I’m reading and certainly from what I’ve experienced it does not look likely.

From the previous reviews I’m reading I’m guessing the company will call and not offer to refund the money but will try and make promises as to what they will do to “resolve the issues” but I doubt that actually cancelling the contract starting when I first notified them of the terrible results two weeks in will likely not be one of those options. If they do actually post they will keep the originals salesman’s word and do that and they state it here publicly, then it will appear I was wrong about them. We shall see. In the meantime warning everyone I know to steer clear.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, John. We're sorry to hear your experience has been unsatisfactory thus far. We have forwarded your concerns to our Key Account Manager, and he will be reaching out to you soon. If there are any other concerns we can help you with, please don't hesitate to send us a message.

Reviewed July 17, 2019

Don't waste your money. Signed a 6 months agreement in March. Received 3 leads that were discounting or no longer in service. My mistake on not doing my research beforehand. You are wise if you learn from your own mistakes but you are wiser if you learn from others. Very disappointed.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Lissa. We're sorry to hear your experience has not met expectations thus far. We've escalated your concerns to our Client Success team and someone will be reaching out to you shortly. If you have any other concerns in the meantime, please let us know. We are here to help.

Reviewed July 14, 2019

I signed up after getting an unsolicited call (should have checked it out first). Someone nice called then transferred me to a high-pressure sales guy (again, my fault). I signed up for 6 months. Have called multiple times to discuss lack of leads, it's been almost 4 or 5 months and I've gotten 4 leads. Another time I called to cancel, saying stop the madness, they said, "We'll give you more areas", then sent me a name they'd already sent! Now I'm trying to get to the payment center on the site and it's impossible, there is no link, no way to get there. They say if I cancel before the 6 months are up they will sue me. OMG I can't wait 'til it's over, may just risk their stupid lawsuit and get out.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Shanna. We're sorry to hear your experience has been less than satisfactory thus far. It looks like you've spoken with a member of our Client Success team since your review submission, but if there's anything more we can do to assist with this or any other concerns, please let us know.

Reviewed July 9, 2019

I signed up for Homes.com almost 4 months ago under the impression that I was buying into being the only Spanish speaking agent out of four preferred agents in a very high volume zip code, since then I have received two leads essentially paying over $1400 for two leads. First, you can't say that you speak Spanish so the client is supposed to guess based on your face and last name. On the first month, seeing that I wasn't getting any activity, I called to voice my concerns, at which point I was told that their job is to put my name and picture up and it was up to the people who visit their sites to click on my name. That there was no way they can "force them to click". Needless to say, I've requested to cancel my account. They did not.

I then received two leads (one was ok) on the same day. Once again, nothing for the remainder of the time I've been paying. I have called and emailed them since multiple times asking to cancel but they continue to withdraw from my account. On the last call Mr. Dasmond ** stated that I would need to pay a two month cancellation fee. Imagine THAT!!! I'm a Real Estate Agent for 19 years and should have known better and looked up their reviews. If you're considering buying leads, please don't use them. I have never dealt with a worse company!!

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Gina. We're sorry to hear your experience has been less than satisfactory thus far. Upon reviewing your account, it looks like you've spoken with our Client Success team who worked with you to reach a solution to your concerns. Should any more concerns arise, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are happy to help.

Reviewed July 8, 2019

I was contacted several times to join Homes.com for lead generation. I was told that I would show up on every listing in the zip code I advertized in and that I would get a bonus sponsorship for the zip code. This was not true. The sales agent misrepresented how many leads I would get and quality of leads. I have not received one quality lead since signing up. I called to cancel and all they did was argue with me on the phone not to mention I was on hold forever. They refused to allow me to cancel, said that they would fix my account. How is fixing my account now going to help with the last 3 months of advertising that I already paid for. Poor customer service at its finest.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Danielle. We're sorry to hear your experience has been unsatisfactory thus far. Upon looking at your account, it looks like our Client Success team has already been in communication with you to reach a more positive solution, but has been unsuccessful in concluding that conversation. We encourage you to reach out to your dedicated Client Success representative with this and any other concerns you may have.

Staff

Reviewed July 6, 2019

I signed up for Homes.com a few months ago under the impression that I was buying into being 1/4 preferred agents in 3 very high volume zip codes, since then I have received 2 leads competing with over 10 preferred agents. If you are considering buying in, to be very clear, multiple agents are dispatched for each lead that comes in. The amount of preferred agents is apparently not fixed or limited like Zillow or similar services. I will not be resigning with them and would not recommend them to other agents.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Alexander. We're sorry to hear your experience has been less than satisfactory thus far. We'd like to assist you, but are unable to locate your account with the details provided. Please reach out to our service team or message us your contact information here and we will be happy to connect you to a support specialist. If there are any other concerns you may have, please let us know. We are here to help.

Contract & TermsStaff

Reviewed July 2, 2019

I signed a contract for 6 months. For the first 3 months my account information online was marketed incorrectly with my old brokerage contact information. I made 3 attempts to have the information corrected. Homes.com failed to accurately correct my contact information. They refused to credit me for the 3 months that my account was marketed incorrectly. They refused to cancel my subscription for the next three months. My contract I went to my bank and my bank reviewed all of my documentation and they refunded me the payments and went after Homes.com. This company is a fraud and they are only looking to collect a monthly subscription fee without providing any service or Leads. AGENT BEWARE.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Alex. We're sorry to hear your experience has been unsatisfactory thus far. We would like to connect you with our Director of Customer Care, but we cannot locate your account with the information provided. Please message us your contact information and we'll be happy to assist you with these and any other concerns you may have.

Reviewed July 1, 2019

I received a call from Homes.com on May 30th from a Don ** sales rep. This was an unsolicited call from Homes.com with promises that I would received at least 5 leads that would be qualified. He also used the term that our company supported his company. I now find out that that's not the case. I received 1 bad lead in 30 days and I am locked in for 6 months with the last month free. I have 4 very active zip codes that are not performing. I checked out the complaints on Homes.com. WOW a bunch. I should have checked out this company prior to signing. Our industry is very sensitive to abuse by vendor that promise the world. When I read the responses for the complaints they are the same line of BS. I write this review to share my experiences with fellow agents. Before you sign with this company please check the reviews prior to signing. Save your hard money and apply it worthwhile promotions.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Richard. We're sorry to hear your experience has been less than satisfactory thus far. We've forwarded your concerns to management and they will be reaching out to you shortly. If you have additional concerns in the meantime, please send us a message. We are here to help.

Reviewed June 4, 2019

I signed up for 6 ZIP codes. I am very rarely ever featured on any of the homes in any of the ZIP codes. I was told that I only get so many clicks so I shouldn't be checking them. If I'm not featured on any of the homes how can I have anyone clicking on me? I have gotten a couple of leads but nothing that amounted to anything. I've had solicitors for breast cancer and Veterans come in as leads. I wish I had read the reviews before I signed up. I'm stuck for another 3 months of throwing my money away.

Pinned

Paula, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear your experience has been less than satisfactory thus far. It looks like our service team has already spoken with you, but our Customer Success Supervisor will also be reaching out within the day to discuss your concerns. Should you need additional assistance in the interim, please send us a message. We are here to help.

Reviewed May 30, 2019

I was high pressured into signing and when I did they did not give me what I thought I was signing up for. I have received NO leads, was not given what I was told I would receive. When I have tried to resolve this I was told that I could not and there was no one else to talk to. It is a fraud.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Wendy. We are sorry to hear your experience has been less than satisfactory thus far. It looks like our Client Success Team has already reached out to you, but should you need additional assistance, please send us a message. We are happy to help.

Reviewed May 24, 2019

No leads. Misleading contracts. Penalties to cancel when they fail to uphold their end of the deal. My website was down and customer service told me everything was fine! Terrible company to work with.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Wes. We're sorry to hear your experience has been less than satisfactory thus far. Our Customer Success Supervisor, Kyle Beasley, will be reaching out to you shortly to address your concerns. Should you desire to speak to him sooner, you can reach him via phone or email. Let us know if you have any additional concerns, we are here to help.

Contract & TermsSales & MarketingProcess

Reviewed May 1, 2019

I signed up for 6 months to receive leads for a particular zip code but it has been 4 months and I have not received any leads yet. Before signing they estimated that I should receive around 30 leads per month. This program is a scam. I tried to cancel the contract but there's no way out. I'm still paying them for nothing. This system does not work. Go somewhere else.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Alejandro. We're sorry to hear your experience has been less than satisfactory thus far. We were unable to verify your account with the information provided, but the Service team has been alerted to your concerns and is ready to assist you. Please contact Kyle Beasley he will be happy to discuss how we can reach an amiable resolution. Should you have any further concerns, please send us a message. We are here to help.

Reviewed April 16, 2019

Ridiculous. I am a Remax agent and I already have a website through them but I signed up for paid leads months ago and I have received one lead. I am now trying to cancel. This is a terrible service. I will never sign up for a service like this again.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed April 9, 2019

Our company tried HOMES.com a few years ago. We were sold a site that was supposed to be a "Brokerage Site". A few months later Homes.com told us the site had to be an Agent site which we did not want/need so we canceled. Note: they never put up the site although took our money. In 2018 a salesman came to our office selling us on how HOMES.com has changed and that we will not be disappointed! Well we were. They sold us again a Brokerage site and a concierge on 11/2018. Fast forward to 02/28/18 and we were told that they would have to change us to an Agent site as the Broker site was not compatible with the IDX or concierge! We were also told IDX could go with the site and it cannot! (This is not what we ordered).

I told her to cancel (BTW-WEBSITE OR CONCIERGE NOT UP AND RUNNING). This March I sent several emails which I still have, after HOMES.com salespeople tried to get us to stay. After a lot of going back and forth, HOMES.com agreed to give us back an amount minus what they felt they should keep because we canceled the 1st time. HOMES.com deceivingly billed as a Setup Fee until we requested a refund. Only then did they tell us what it was for, what they considered past money owed to them! Fast forward as of today still no refund!

Broker/Agents BEWARE if you are thinking of doing business with this HOMES.com. Please rethink as we are out $ 772.00 for no Website, No Concierge, actually No anything for 5 months and I have still have no idea what a concierge is, as it was never truly documented. We gave them since 03/18/19 to refund our money before I posted this review and as of 04/09/2019. Don’t take our word for it. Please read their reviews. I wish I had prior to signing with them! Fed up.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Rickey. We're sorry to hear your experience was less than satisfactory. It looks like our service team was able to address your concerns and requests, but if you have any additional concerns please send us a message. We are here to help.

Reviewed April 6, 2019

After a few mimosas at the realtor convention I was convinced I was receiving a steal of a deal marketing with Jomes.com. After failure to see any mention of me on their site after trying to purposely find it, I requested to cancel several times. 3/5 times I attempted to contact them I was completely ignored, no response or call back. The other times I was told that I had no choice due to the six month contract. Furthermore, they had entered my contact information incorrectly and somehow had me listed under my previous last name that I haven't used for years! Terrible, don't waste your money! If you are unsatisfied with a product, you should be allowed to cancel with 30 days notice!

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Sabrina. We're sorry to hear that your experience has been unsatisfactory thus far. It looks like our Client Success team has attempted to connect with you regarding your concerns, but has been unsuccessful. If there is anything we can do to assist, please send us a direct message. We are here to help.

Staff

Reviewed March 21, 2019

I tried Homes.com back in 2012 the results were ok. I signed up with Homes.com in December 2018 after a rep called me with an open spot in my sales territory. Hesitant at first, the rep guided me through all the changes that have been made and I was blown away. To make a long story short I invested $202/month in the first 4 months I was able to convert 4 leads to transactions! My ROI is through the roof.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsSales & Marketing

Reviewed March 18, 2019

They had called me for years to get me to use their service. I finally bought space in 2 cities/zip codes and was told I would get a total of 20,000 impressions per month between the two and the 3-month rolling average showed I could expect 50-75 live phone call transfers per month. It was an immediate disappointment. After 3 months I got less than 10% of contracted impressions and a TOTAL of 1 lead! I canceled my advertising for breach of contract because they did not fulfill their end of the contract.

I filed a dispute with my bank and WON and thought it was done. Then I got a collection notice from them and then they had the nerve to hire a lawyer to sue me!!! Unbelievable. I spend over $10k a month on various advertising so the money was not the issue but the lack of accountability on their end was a huge problem for me. If they do not fix this I will forward to going to court and showing the long list of horrible reviews they have as evidence. They are pure scam artists who are liars that are STEALING money!

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Sam. We are sorry to hear your experience has been less than satisfactory. It looks like our team made an attempt to assist with the initial issue, but should you have other concerns please send us a direct message. We are here to help.

Reviewed March 13, 2019

I made a HUGE mistake of signing a 6 month contract for leads. The leads were trash, however I had a 6 month contract, and I understood I was out of luck until the 6 months was over. I sent the cancellation email three months before the end of the contract. I made 3 follow up calls to confirm I would not be charged after the 6 month contract was over. I continued to be charged for TWO ADDITIONAL MONTHS after the contract ended. Calls to "customer support" were useless. I have filed a BBB complaint, and I recommend everyone here who is scammed by this company do the same.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Sarah. We're sorry your experience has been less than satisfactory. It looks like our team has been in communication with you via other channels, but should you need any further assistance please send us a direct message. We are here to help.

Reviewed March 12, 2019

This company charged me $279 per month and I received no leads. I tried to cancel because of this, except they said I signed a contract. They know this is true because I see many others with the same experience. They promised my picture and info would show up on the zip codes mentioned so I decided to check it out more than once and nothing! Ugh.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Michele. We're sorry to hear your experience has been less than satisfactory. We'd like to reach out and assist you, but are unable to with the information provided. Please send us a direct message with your information at your earliest convenience, we are here to help.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsPriceStaff

Reviewed March 4, 2019

Absolutely Horrible! I canceled the one contract I had many times in 2018. They continued to charge my card even after cancellation not only the original amount, but they took the original amount twice a month. I continued to call and cancel. I had many agents say my account had been canceled and everything was good. My bank collected the money they had taken from account and I stopped all cards they had on file. They proceeded to send a letter saying I was sent to collections. They want to settle by me paying an absurd amount (half of what they were trying to say I owed).

I have never received a seller or buyer or even a lead from Homes.com. They even said the contract I signed was signed from an email I didn't even have access to at the time. We get a free profile through our real estate association. I asked what they did for me even if I had signed a contract. No answer was given. I have been dealing with Matt **. If you receive a phone call or email from this company it is in your best interest to never respond and never give your financial information to this company. Worst experience I have ever had.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Anna. We're sorry to hear your experience has been unsatisfactory thus far. It looks like our service team has already been in communication with you, but should you need further assistance, please send us a message. We are here to help.

Reviewed March 1, 2019

I paid this people and did not received a single leads. All this service is a joke. They offered me a concierge service, when you call, the answering system is so poor, no customer service, and you get a voicemail. I cancelled that worthless concierge but they failed to update the phone number. I paid 2 month worth of advertisement and the whole time, it was displaying a wrong number. They are refusing to refund me although the service was never rendered. Do yourself a service, DON'T SIGN UP WITH THEM. They will never answer the phone after getting your payment.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Mel. We're sorry to hear your experience has been unsatisfactory thus far. It looks like our Client Success team was able to provide some solutions for you, but should you need additional assistance please send us a message. We are here to help.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Feb. 27, 2019

I signed up for this company at the NAR convention in Boston. Homes.Com promised me to provide leads for real estate transactions and from the date I started paying them the amount of 306 dollars monthly and at this moment I DID not received not even one real lead from them, but they collected the money from my account, at least for the first 3 months. After months, when I told them that I was thinking to cancel their services because I didn't get no even one lead, they added some free zip codes. All of the sudden I got the only lead. I called and nobody picked up the phone. Part of the service that they promised was an unlimited concierge service that would call all the leads right away to "pre-qualified" them. That concierge service took more than a week to call this only "lead". Devon apologized for the error few weeks after, when they needed the next payment.

After 3 months that I saw no results I decided it to cancel this contract with them, but now they say that I have to pay them for the six months. I told them that I am not going to pay them anymore and also they should return my money back since they not provide what they offered. Of course, they cancel all my free stuff because my intention of cancelling. I checked in ConsumerAffairs and other complaint websites and realized how many complains exactly like mine. I tried to reach many people and they all have the same issue, no real leads. This company is a scam. I am reaching out not to them anymore but to NAR, to make them aware, also labor, where they told me that if more agents have the same issue we can do an class action lawsuit and of course an attorney. Please if this is happening to you also, complain to NAR.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, Daniela. We're sorry your experience has been unsatisfactory thus far. It looks like you're already in communication with Devon from Client Success, so we encourage you to continue the conversation with him. In the meantime, should you need additional assistance please send us a direct message. We are here to help.

Reviewed Feb. 25, 2019

I am paying $75 per month and they put me into a pool of 214 real estate agents in that one zip code. So far (2 months) not one single contact point. They say it is like a billboard and they can not guarantee leads. But for this kind of exposure I'd be better off throwing business cards out the window as I go down the interstate.

Pinned

Thank you for your review, David. We're sorry that your experience has been unsatisfactory thus far, but we'd like to connect with you to provide assistance. Please reach out to our Customer Service Supervisor, Krystal Bowdry, at your earliest convenience. She's at the ready to help, so please let us know if you have any issues contacting her.

Reviewed Feb. 14, 2019

Don't sign up for this. I figured I'd give it a go without reading reviews. Big mistake. I was put in 3 zip codes for a little over $50/month. I figured it wasn't a whole lot to spend on leads so even if I closed one deal I'd have a pretty good ROI. For the first 3 months I got zero leads. When I called to cancel, they held me to the 6 month contract, but because I complained they gave me 3 more zip codes. I ended up getting 3 total leads for the remaining 3 months. One guy asked how I got his number and he had never heard of the site. Another guy already had a realtor and wasn't interested in my help, in fact he was looking for a friend. The third lead never answered. I don't even know how this company is still a thing. Horrible experience as a realtor. I learned my lesson the hard way.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Feb. 13, 2019

Homes.com has inaccurate information on my home. My sales price is not correct and the pictures are not correct. I have called several times to have it corrected and I am told it will be corrected in 24 hours. My agent has also called several times and he is told 24 hours as well, it have been 3 weeks now. Today when I called I was told it will be updated during their next Global Update, but they are not able to tell me when that is. They also tried to say it was a problem with the MLS listing... Very strange because every other site like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com all had the correct information within minutes of changes. I feel this could cost me the sale of my home if the information is not correct.