Find an Appliances partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Frigidaire Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

I own five properties and rent them out. I have all Frigidaire appliance packages in all of them and they date back 14 years. They are all running fine. Don’t have any issues with them. The store I purchased from is an exclusive Frigidaire dealer and has been in business for many years. This tells me that the products are well made.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

This stove is great, easy to clean, fast to cook and the best part part is that the material is best of quality. Cooking oven is perfect. Cook, bake and broil just the way it supposed to b. Really love it. Had my stove for five years and still work like the first day. Also it don't burn your pots like other's stoves in my opinion. Frigidaire its the best product they ever made.

Get buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

I haven't had the range too long, but so far I am very happy with it. I have used the oven several times without a problem. The range also has a griddle in the middle which operates nicely. I had a hard time setting the temperature on the over, but found out it was very easy. So far, the like the range very much.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

My range was purchased 10 years ago. I had no major issues. But spills penetrate through the seal of the door. There is no access to clean it off. My husband figured out how to undo the hinges and split it open. Even then it doesn't get clean and looks dirty all the time. Also while using recipes the Temperature and time never match. Need to raise it and cook longer than stated. Constantly adjusting.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

We bought this Frigidaire model a few years ago when our old one stopped working. I like Frigidaire products, they are normally well-made and reliable and last for years. The fridge itself is performing well, I wish it didn't have glass shelves, and was a bit larger, but it was all we could afford on our budget. We have had to replace the door handle already, it has a weak point near its upper mount. While its serves us well otherwise, I only wish we'd been able to purchase a more upscale model.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

Cannot contact a live person. Fridge is still under warranty but cannot get repaired. No response from Frigidaire. Filed BBB complaint. The phone numbers on their website are incorrect. Chat does not work. No support!!!

Original review: June 21, 2021

Repair company refused to give me a copy of repair - things stated to me I found were not on the report cust svc states, told freezer cap was not installed at time of delivery 12mos prior, I kept a box fan going in shed where freezer is stored, lost nearly 400.00 worth of food and leakage cleanup on floor, the warranty (customer relations) spoke to both said they would not replace food, not extend warranty or replace freezer because it was in a shed. I fail to see that on any ad or paperwork at the time of purchase - nor did the repairman say anything about locale, he did state when asked that he would put it in the report that pad was not covered at installation - he did not! I feel duped if this freezer lasts less time than the over 700.00 I paid for it.

Original review: June 17, 2021

The Portable AC was purchased 2018 and unopened in storage until the recent need to install the unit. The duct connector part was missing at the unboxing. This part is critical for optimal exhaust. I was met with consistent obstruction to getting the part upon calling Frigidaire to acquire the part. I experienced 30 min + wait times with repetitive piano music loop. The Frigidaire rep refused to send the part unless I bought it. I related that I did not believe it was ethical business to charge someone for a missing part that I technically already paid for. The Frigidaire rep repeatedly related they would consult with a supervisor who would help me and put me off on another unreasonable wait with piano music loop. Total neglect and unethical business practices all over one small plastic part. Beware if you need service because Frigidaire is set to avoid any and all responsibility for their products.

Original review: June 17, 2021

Fridge compartment has a 2 1/2 foot gap that you would have to buy a separate shelf (a hundred dollars) to use, fridge is NOISY, and the replacement light bulb costs $72. Nope, it's not a "longer lasting bulb" either. Never again with Frigidaire.

Original review: May 17, 2021

We manage a few properties and at one point ordered a few Frigidaire refrigerators. Three of them never worked upon arrival. I was thankfully able to get two of them replaced after several calls with the distributor because frigidaire refused. It has been a year and I still cannot get the third one fixed or replaced. I have had numerous calls dropped with their customer service, countless promises to have the item 'fixed', and even more promises that they would bring the needed parts to fix it the next time. I will NEVER purchase one of their products again for the sheer sake of how atrocious their customer service is.

I hope you should never have to call their customer service, because after waiting on hold for a minimum of 30 minutes (there is no call back option), you will likely get someone who you have to re-explain the entire scenario to, they will still not understand, and your problem will still not get resolved. At this point I'm likely to just throw away this refrigerator instead of wasting more time trying to get them to fix it. I was just on the phone for over an hour, they refused to give me a manager and the call surprisingly 'dropped'. This has happened a number of times before when I have had issues and I never received a call back. 0/10 would recommend.

Frigidaire Company Information