Find an Appliances partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Frigidaire Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

I own five properties and rent them out. I have all Frigidaire appliance packages in all of them and they date back 14 years. They are all running fine. Don’t have any issues with them. The store I purchased from is an exclusive Frigidaire dealer and has been in business for many years. This tells me that the products are well made.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

This stove is great, easy to clean, fast to cook and the best part part is that the material is best of quality. Cooking oven is perfect. Cook, bake and broil just the way it supposed to b. Really love it. Had my stove for five years and still work like the first day. Also it don't burn your pots like other's stoves in my opinion. Frigidaire its the best product they ever made.

Get buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

I haven't had the range too long, but so far I am very happy with it. I have used the oven several times without a problem. The range also has a griddle in the middle which operates nicely. I had a hard time setting the temperature on the over, but found out it was very easy. So far, the like the range very much.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2021

My range was purchased 10 years ago. I had no major issues. But spills penetrate through the seal of the door. There is no access to clean it off. My husband figured out how to undo the hinges and split it open. Even then it doesn't get clean and looks dirty all the time. Also while using recipes the Temperature and time never match. Need to raise it and cook longer than stated. Constantly adjusting.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

We bought this Frigidaire model a few years ago when our old one stopped working. I like Frigidaire products, they are normally well-made and reliable and last for years. The fridge itself is performing well, I wish it didn't have glass shelves, and was a bit larger, but it was all we could afford on our budget. We have had to replace the door handle already, it has a weak point near its upper mount. While its serves us well otherwise, I only wish we'd been able to purchase a more upscale model.

Original review: May 13, 2021

This is the worst purchase I have ever made in my life! Purchased a complete Frigidaire kitchen package (Fridge Model FGSS2635TD, oven, microwave, dishwasher) from Brandsmart USA in Miami, Florida to install in my brand new remodeled kitchen. It took over 2 months to arrive due to Covid. Brought the new black stainless steel appliances/smudge proof and what a mistake. The paint chips off all the appliances. Had to have the refrigerator door handles replaced because of chipping, other parts chipping as well. Had to purchase paint to apply every time it comes off and you see the silver stainless steel underneath. After only using the microwave for a couple of weeks it stopped working.

Contacted Frigidaire to have a technician repair. It has been 2 months the technician has been out to the house 3 times and can't repair. Every time he comes there is a new issue and additional parts are needed, which take forever to arrive since everything is on backorder. This last time the tech advised I would need an entire front door to the microwave, the entire inside has practically been replaced and still doesn't work.

Frigidaire customer service is horrible!! I have had to contact them over 10 times to no avail. One agent had the audacity to tell me they can't provide me with a new microwave and that they are losing money on me since they have to send the repair tech!! Like I said it would have been cheaper to send a new microwave!! If they would have manufactured a quality product this would not have happened. Unfortunately, I have to continue to wait since I'm still paying for these appliances that cost over $4000.00. Praying that nothing else happens to the other appliances!! If I could give less than one star I would. Never again.!! Do NOT buy!! Grave disappointment from this company! Totally dissatisfied!

Original review: April 23, 2021

My landlord purchased a Frigidaire refrigerator for me on August 2020. It stopped working in February 2021. After 5 repair visits and 3 months of no refrigerator, I contacted them myself and the customer service was condescending and useless. They seemed to think I should wait indefinitely for this to be fixed. Needless to say, I have had to replace it. I will never deal with this company again. Also, needless to say, the new one is not a Frigidaire.

Original review: March 16, 2021

Brand new Frigidaire Gallery Dishwasher that retails in 2021 for $719 went bad after only 3 months in brand new home! After 3 months whole computer motherboard had to be replaced as well as new pump! This was clearly a lemon and it was only under warranty for 1 year. During the 2nd year, continual problems with pump mechanism and computer motherboard that had to be fixed and wasn't cheap. Today I called Frigidaire (03/16/2021) and spoke to agent Ethan 3:40 PM ET who told me there was nothing that could be done by Frigidaire, that I'd have to call my own repairman at my expense. This appliance is clearly a lemon. In fact, when the Frigidaire service repairman came to fix the motherboard and pump when it was under warranty, he said he'd never buy one! My advice: DON'T EVER BUY A FRIGIDAIRE APPLIANCE!!!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

How do we get this to some place that can help? Let's print and place in store you bought every bad comment here. I spent $1500 5 yrs ago on Frigidaire washer/dryer set. Of course my washer STOPPED WORKING AFTER 5 YEARS! I THOUGHT MORE MONEY MEANS BETTER QUALITY NOT WITH FRIGIDAIRE! I called used appliance store buy $200 washer that will be delivered Tom. Do not buy this expensive lemon. I am contacting attorney general. Someone has to stop the stores!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

We bought several Frigidaire appliances, including a stove and refrigerator. We purchased the extended warranty on all of the appliances. We have had nothing but trouble with the stove and refrigerator. Both these appliances have been serviced at least 3 times and yet the problems persist. Because the warranty has expired, they will not service them any more, yet the same issues remain. The oven takes forever to heat up, even on "quick preheat", and signals that it has reached the pre-set heat level, 200 degrees before reaching it. The fridge leaks water from the ice maker which then freezes on the shelf just above the freezer compartment.

We are extremely frustrated and feel the appliances should have been repaired properly in the first place and should be repaired even though the warranty has expired. There is obviously a factory defect in both the stove and fridge. These problems existed from day one. If we could give less than one star, we would, and I would certainly not recommend Frigidaire appliances to any of my friends or relatives.

Frigidaire Company Information