3.3/5 (117 ratings)

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Frigidaire Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?

Original review: May 20, 2022

I decided to splurge and buy a new Frigidaire oven. It has only been a few years and the oven door handle keeps popping off causing the oven door to crash to the floor. It is cheaply made and can't handle wear and tear. So I phoned customer service to get help with the issue and I am told they want me to either pay to have my oven repaired or I can pay 108 dollars for a replacement door handle that obviously has design flaws.

When I looked on Amazon they were selling the part there and all of the customer reviews reported the same issue with the door handle. So replacing it will only leave me with having to replace it yet again down the road. I am disappointed. Stand by your stuff and have pride in the quality. If you did then you would cover the warranty longer than a year and have faith in the quality you are putting out there. Now I am stuck with an oven that we spent a lot of money on that we now have to constantly fix. Not to mention the self cleaning option doesn't work I keep getting a dr code. You are contributing to garbage going to the dump. Please do better and produce better quality and fix your product when there is an obvious flaw.

Original review: April 14, 2022

Since Feb, 2022, I have been trying to get my refrig repaired. I am under Extended Service and have been with them for over 6 years. They said they couldn't be there personally so turned it over to a local business. They sent out 2 technicians who said I needed a Fan-Fan Motor-and a gasket...and said it would be 10-14 days. Well...nothing 3 months later, No return phone calls. No updates, etc. In the meantime, I lost close to $300 in frozen foods because the bad gasket would not allow the door to close properly. I ended up having to buy a new refrigerator! This is not fair. How do I get a refund?

Get buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 28, 2022

This is a HEALTH RISK TO ME AND MY FAMILY. Nobody wants to be accountable, neither Frigidaire or American Freight. This product has been sitting in my home for weeks and nobody wants to do anything about it. Frigidaire provided me an authorization number for a replacement and American Freight says they cannot replace the product unless they receive an email from the manufacturer. When I called Frigidaire back, of course they told me that they cannot send an email. Ernie and American Freight and the representatives at Frigidaire are a disgrace. If you want good customer service and reliable products DO NOT purchase anything from here. All they do is lie and make things up to try to get a sale, and then they act like they don’t speak English.

Original review: March 21, 2022

Company is taking its time in sending a repair man to fix this brand new refrigerator that will not get cold. I have lost all my food because this new fridge will not get cold and now I have to wait around for months on end for a repair man?

Original review: March 14, 2022

Model # - FRsss2323AS0 or O Serial # -4A14107574. Order number for missing parts: ** waiting on shipment since Feb 25, 2022. Where is the tracking number. My mother has been waiting on missing parts for her new fridge since January 2022. I have called a few times just to simply get the tracking number for the order shipped out I was told on February 25, 2022. They have all the details on file from the specs as to which parts are missing (deli tray 3,4,5 which is specs 48,49) and (Crisper tray 49) as well as a fridge logo. This was covered by Mykia, she told me that the order was held but never go back to me as to why it was held.

I spoke with Ann who told in early Feb. She told me by Feb 25 2022 the missing parts will be shipped. I spoke to Sirena told March 14 she hung up on me and but told me she would place me on hold to go retrieve the tracking number, enter hang up a dial tone. Someone either did not do the reorder for the missing parts or the shipped is still not out yet. Either way when a customer calls if the CS rep does not know the answer as to why the order hasn't been shipped or cant even provide the tracker number for the missing parts, this only means people are slipping on the cs service skills.

From January until March 14 2022 my mother is still waiting on missing parts. WHY? Can I get a order tracking number without cs reps hanging up or just the honesty of what is really going on here. Tomorrow I will call back and just request to speak with a supervisor or manager because these are simple questions that only require simple answers. WHERE IS THE TRACKING NUMBER FOR THE MISSING PARTS???

Original review: March 7, 2022

I had to replace my Frigidaire over the stove microwave oven 3 times in 5 years...a tolal of over $1,500.00!!! I will no longer purchase Frigidaire products and will not recommend them to my friends and family. Only myself and my husband live in our home and they were treated with care but no compensation was even considered. My last microwave oven, a Panasonic convection oven lasted over ten years and was still working when we moved.

Original review: March 6, 2022

The 24-inch gas wall ovens are not displayed in stores. So, I made my purchase online from Airport Home Appliances. The difference in the appearance of the oven online and in person was as different as night and day. The oven sits too far off the cabinet. Which did not show online. There’s no frame around the oven, so it looks unfinished. The interior of the oven sides, door and gauges were not even. The bottom drawer was uneven, flimsy, and the parts inside were bent and didn't close completely. Airport Home Appliance agreed regarding the defective/damaged oven and ordered a replacement. Unfortunately, the 2nd oven had the same issues. They did remove the oven from my home. I paid $1699.00 for this oven, not including taxes and installation. Airport Appliances have told me it was manufactured that way and can’t promise me a refund. The oven was removed from my home. So now I have no oven and missing $2000.00.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

I bought Frigidaire upright freezer (m# FFFU20F2VW) 9 months ago. It died last week. Service man came out and said this happens a lot with 'these' (model? brand?). He said that Frigidaire should cover THIS repair. but with the same part number as what just failed? So in 9 months it will be another $400? Frigidaire is giving me a lot of double talk and telling me to pay for insurance. $200. Adding up fast. Don't know if there IS a good brand out there, but it obviously is NOT Frigidaire.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

Have a $3000 + refrigerator that BOTH the crisper door fronts separated and are now unusable. First drawer broke at 18 month. Second drawer broke at 20 months. Just my wife and I, no kids banging them. They are cheaply made. Called customer service. Of course was told that it is out of warranty. One year. I tried to tell the rep that according to research this is common issue for this unit and that drawers have been replaced outside warranty. Was offered to buy another drawer that will break in 18 months. Got nowhere. Told him he left me no choice than to go on social media. Asked him to hold on so I could get some paper to write his name down. He hung up on me. Was transferred to the survey which conveniently could not hear my verbal answers or receive any keypad input so I could not leave a poor rating. They are not going to address ANY needs out of warranty for known defects with their product. Good luck.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

My 3 months old wall oven has a broken seal on the inner glass door. Called these guys a couple months ago and it's been a back and forth of he said she said. Basically they claim that this is not under warranty because it is considered a "Cosmetic" issue. How is a door malfunctioning a cosmetic issue? Aren't the glasses supposed to keep the temperature at certain level? By the way, the company providing the services are asking for a part for the seal. UNBELIEVABLE. A SEAL for the door and they don't want to pay for it. WOW. For a 1500 appliance, they do not want to cover the cost to repair a damn seal. Make sure you think 5 times before you get something from them. Seriously. So cheap....

Frigidaire Company Information