3.9/5 (708 ratings)

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

View Plans

Frigidaire Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2022

I have several Frigidaire appliances that I purchased when I modernized my kitchen...I would give the appliances a rating of "fair".... However, the service is beyond horrendous...If you call for service, you first have to deal with a "virtual assistant" for many minutes and then when she puts you through to a live representative no one picks up.... The phone just rings and rings...I have tried to reach them for five days now...So, if you know how to repair your own appliances, Frigidaire is ok...If not, choose another brand....

Original review: Sept. 26, 2022

I bought a refrigerator in July. While I am on a trip my daughter called that the refrigerator is not working. The technician came to my house and said he has to order a thermostat. The damn thing is new!!! It will take weeks before I get it repaired. Meanwhile, Iost hundreds in medicine that went bad. What am I supposed to do? They won't replace it with a new one so I can get it sooner. This is total **! Frigidaire (Customer affairs) asked me to contact Home Depot and have them replace it but they won't. They say Frigidaire has to do that. They don't care about customer service.

Get buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2022

My range has not worked since we purchased it. After reporting this, Frigidaire sent a technician to assess. He determined some parts needed to be replaced. The parts we delayed several weeks as it needed approval from Frigidaire. After waiting 6 weeks, the parts came in and were replaced and the range was still non-functional. The technician advised to get an electrician out to assess. The electrician said the wiring in the home is perfectly fine and the appliance needed to be replaced. Upon relaying this back to the original technician, he came back over to assess the range again. He said he needed to speak with Frigidaire as he was unsure about the next steps.

Frigidaire then determined that it needed to be replaced (relayed to me) so the case was submitted to a department for approval. After two more follow up calls and 10 business days later, I am now told that the range needs to be assessed by another technician from a different company. It’s been an incredibly frustrating process to communicate with Frigidaire given their lack of transparency and ineptitude with their customer service agents not being informed. We are going on three months now without a fully functioning range with no end in sight. Extremely disappointed in this experience; would not recommend buying anything from Frigidaire given their product issues and horrendous customer service.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2022

We bought this brand new fridge Aug 2022 and within a month it completely break down on cooling and freezer. It is a 37in two-door bottom freezer for close to 2,500.00 dollars.

1) Initially freezer was started beeping and "HI" Alert was on the door panel. We tried to reset the alert by book and still keeps beeping every 15 min. We called the company and they asked us to unplug and plug after 30min. We did and still beeping. Within a day the freezer was not freezing and we kept a water bottle to test and it was at room temperature. The next day top fridge is also not cooling. We called the company again and the response was not helpful and too slow. A technician came in after a week and could not find the issue and suggesting he need to order the door panel and test it out.

The panel takes another week and we did not see any response yet. In the meantime, we have lost our valuable meat, cheese and green products and company does not care or willing to reimburse. It takes a very long time to response and they do not care to give us a temporary solution this get resolved. We have two kids and having great inconvenience by this product and service the Frigidaire company provides.

2) When we first installing, the freezer door handle did not match the and always comes down. We called for service technician and after two weeks a technician was able to come and fixed the issue.

We are highly unsatisfied with this product and the service and we never buy anything from this company or recommend anyone this product.
    Model # GRFG2353AF0

Serial # 4A22010078

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

After Lowe's contractors who uses their own subcontractors came out to reverse the doors on my refrigerator. I noticed a screw on the floor that had not been placed back into the refrigerator. This was after I asked them to reverse the doors to swing the other way. Now that the doors have been reversed and the screws are in the top door it makes a freaking sound when I close it. Almost like it's Halloween. I spoke to Jen today who said I had to unplug the refrigerator to reset it for at least 30 minutes to an hour and any food that is lost is not covered by the warranty. There was a language barrier on both sides and after I said I would just wait for the survey, she would not let the phone switch over to the survey, she kept me on hold. I wish I had read the reviews before I bought this Appliance. I hope the integrity of the door is ok.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

Had to replace ice maker in side by side refrigerator twice... last costing me $300! Only had refrigerator for 4 years. I hope that this company chooses to reimburse me for this last $300 visit. Had to share to warn other potential customers.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2022

Always check the appearance of the received equipment if you do not plan to install them right away. I bought 3 items: fridge, ventilation hood and electric range. The blue adhesive tapes were kept on for about a month. Upon removing them, we were surprised to find out that the blue tape was actually was holding the side panels together. When we removed the tape we discovered that the 2 sides of the oven were dented and would not fit or hold together. We notified the store. The mechanic came and inspected the faulty equipment and stated it can't be repaired and must be replaced instead. The store crew asked me to call the manufacturer. I called the manufacturer and I explained the issue to them as well. I was told that this defect was not reported for 2 weeks and therefore can't be fix or change.

Original review: July 27, 2022

Ordered two replacement parts for my Frigidaire dishwasher. Frigidaire said they were the correct parts, they weren't. I sent them back using their return address label and tracked the shipment via UPS. Frigidaire said they never received the returned shipment despite the fact that I had proof of the UPS delivery and so they refused to give me a refund. So now I have to seek other remedies to try and get which is owed to me by Frigidaire. I do not recommend doing business with this company.

Original review: June 22, 2022

Frigidaire not standing behind their poorly assembled and damaged refrigerator. Builder could not get Frigidaire to replace improperly installed and damaged doors. Service man came out within a month of installation to see if he could repair the unit and doors. He called me and said 4 year olds assembled the unit. It was so bad. I will NEVER purchase anything from Frigidaire again. NOTHING….

Original review: June 14, 2022

Do not purchase any products from Frigidaire and Home Depot. The pair is a nightmare and ordeal to go through. The fridge was never delivered on the schedule, could not be installed multiple times due to issues not shared with the customer and finally when it was delivered had paint damages and the screws missing from the plastic wrapping. Had to wait another week to get installed. One week later I noticed that the door was not closing hermetically and request a technician to come and check it. He found out that the gasket was not well enough good and told me that he would order one. Since I did not hear from any party involved in that nightmare I called Frigidaire and found out that the gasket was never ordered. The repair store was close.

Today I called back and they wanted to dispatch another technician for second opinion. I said no. Then hold more the phone to speak to the supervisor who finally is going to order both door gaskets. Alleluyah! Endless hours on the phone with HD, Miami delivery company, Frigidaire and repair store. No more HD and Frigidaire! To give birth to 10 tweens would be easier.

Frigidaire Company Information