Frigidaire

Compare Appliances

Research top Appliances recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frustration is buying an appliance that is covered under warranty. When the product breaks... Getting TERRIBLE customer service. I have a dishwasher in a rental home. It is leaking... You can see photos of the ceiling damage it has caused. They have sent 2 of their people out. I have paid for my own person to go out who was able to diagnose the problem. It is an intermittent leak so it doesn't leak all the time. No resolution. No new appliance, no fix to my product. Just this back and forth over which time my tenants don't have a dishwasher. It's been going on 2 months. I finally told them "Take the piece of crap out and shove it. I will just buy a new one BUT NEVER EVER FRIGIDAIRE."

I have a Frigidaire washer and the lid on it is rusting. I called this company and they wouldn't take care of it. I feel when you purchase something new it should not rust. Never will I buy a Frigidaire product again. Also I have a stove in this brand and the element has gone out in 2 years. Poor company. Don't buy Frigidaire products.

I bought a refrigerator almost 2 years ago and have been having problems ever since. I've contacted Frigidaire 3 times because my refrigerator/freezer was Not Cold and stayed warm. ALL the food was Spoiled that I had just Purchased (SO FRUSTRATING). Frigidaire has No Care or Compassion for their customers concerns. Same problems occurred 3 times and they still insist on trying to just Fix it instead of replacing it. DO NOT PURCHASE FRIGIDAIRE!!! CRAPPY PRODUCT AND NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL.

We bought a brand new freezer and after 10 months it stopped working and we lost hundreds of dollars worth of food. Frigidaire will not stand behind the unit and authorize a fix for the problem. I will never buy ANY Frigidaire product ever again.

I purchased a Frigidaire Refrigerator 7-20-2013 for $2,035.56. M#LGHB2867PFO. It has 2 ice makers. The auger went out on the top ice maker on 6-10-14. Bottom ice maker wouldn't work and was replaced on 6-17-2014. Now had to replace both ice makers on 8-10-17 for $314. Will never purchase another Frigidaire again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?

5/17/17 Installed window AC (heavy 18,000 btu). Strange sound and smell upon plugging it in. Repair tech said Power Supply Board / Relay Switch not functioning. Frigidaire (Electrolux) wanted to "repair" the New unit. After arguing it was replaced by retailer not Frigidaire. 6/16/17 Stopped working, retailer would not replace it, Frigidaire sent repair tech a week later, same problem as first unit. Part ordered, repair tech installed, didn't start, etc. 8/1/17 Today 1.5 months of calls speaking Supervisors they are still stating they will find a repair company to fix the unit. Summer will be over before it’s fixed. I have emailed, Chatted, pleaded and cried. Even offered to accept a buyout of the unit (cost $600) at 50% less since I have had to purchase a replacement. Never will buy Frigidaire again! If a negative star was possible that is what I would give them. Will only shop at P.C. Richard, which has amazing customer service and repairs.

Worst appliances ever! Bought a dishwasher and refrigerator less than 4 months ago. 1st the dishwasher broke... they are ordering a new part-NOW the refrigerator spits out ice... randomly! It's also the noisiest refrigerator I've ever heard! Loud noises every 1/2 hr!!! Most regrettable is dealing with the Frigidaire Company. They are unhelpful and rude... sounds like they're speaking from a script. Wouldn't surprise me as they must have many complaints. Please choose any other brand!!! Believe me you won't be happy!!! Very dissatisfied consumer!!!

We bought a Gallery Frigidaire refrigerator in May 2016, within a week we knew it was not working properly. After at least 10 service call by Judd & Black a local business our unit was finally replaced by Electrolux. Now 10 months later our new unit does not cool. We are beyond frustrated to say the least. How can a family be expected to take this amount of time off for the service calls and not to mention the amount of food that has been wasted. So here we are almost 2 weeks without a refrigerator AGAIN.

I purchased a refrigerator from Frigidaire less than two months ago and the light bulbs burned out already. Called to get replacements as it is less than a year old (should be under warranty). I was told they are not under warranty because light bulbs are not a "function" of the unit. Really??? Then I was told the bulbs would cost over $100 to replace them! Do not buy from this company!

Ever since we got this "top of the line" fridge new, Eve noticed that the ice maker is nearly useless. If you use ice then be prepared to constantly turn on the quick freeze option, which really doesn't help either, but at least you get some ice. Now though to make matters worse, the ice hopper has broken, the ice maker drips water out of the front door and spews water all over our floor every time we open the door. The ice turns into gigantic chunks, the width of the entire hopper, by melting together- I can't even open the door without trying to break the chunks by running the ice maker, and risking burning up the motor. So I ordered a replacement unit, but everyone must be having this issue because there's a nationwide backorder. Last time I buy this brand, it sure looks nice, but only if you don't need an ice maker.

Bought Frigidaire microwave 6 months ago. Quit working and after 4 service calls, runaround from Frigidaire customer service, many lost hours of frustration (too many to count) I'm at my wits' end. Last service guy told me Frigidaire will NEVER replace an appliance. Said they'll just keep trying solutions, ordering more parts, etc. After 2 months I'm done! I bought the microwave from Wayfair so as a last resort called them. After a couple of minutes on the phone they gave me a FULL REFUND without having to return it! Really? I also found this hoping it will help somebody:

Here’s what worked: 1) Be nice. Every person I spoke with at Electrolux tried to help. 2) Take notes. Log every problem, every conversation with support staff including who you spoke with and their company ID, if they have one. 3) Know what you want to accomplish. The company would have been happy to continue repairing the fridge until it was out of warranty. I made it clear that the warranty would not expire until I had one year of trouble-free operation. 4) Put a limit on what you will accept from the company. When I got to my limit (and you must be reasonable about your limit) I required the company take action.

5) Talk to a person who can say yes. When the service person says “no”, ask to speak with a supervisor. The language that finally worked for me with a third level supervisor was: “Can you authorize this (replacement or refund) or should I speak with your legal department?” 6). Be prepared to follow through. I did not ASK for a replacement or refund, I told Electrolux that I would accept nothing less, I filed a complaint with my state’s Department of Consumer Affairs and I let them know I was willing to file suit to replace a defective design. At that exact point, after receiving their copy of my filing, Electrolux refunded the full purchase price of the refrigerator and refused to pick up the old one." Never, never buy Frigidaire again!!!

WE purchase all new Frigidaire appliances in Nov 23, 2016. Ever since Dec 2016 we have had it service repaired over 8 times up to today date. And by two different repairmen. But they cannot solved the problem and Frigidaire is very slow on replacing it. I call Frigidaire over 12 times today. I spoke to Supervisor. She said same thing we heard since Dec. It a loud thumping noise. I been told, "Well it just Freon pumping." I told him, "Oh it pump for over 1 hour." I even video tape the noise where the service men could hear it. This will be last time I will ever buy Frigidaire appliance again. I would not advised you to buy these products made in Mexico. I have wrote email to company to get NO RESPONSE. Well I waiting now again on another service man to come out on Friday. Let see what he will say. I truly believe we have a LEMON.

If I could give them a negative star I definitely would. I began replacing the appliances in my kitchen with Frigidaire about 5 years ago. I had problems with the refrigerator. Thank goodness it was covered under warranty, the condenser or something had to be replaced. I also had problems with the water in the door of the freezer. The paddle broke twice. The first time they sent me a new one to replace it.

The real issue is the Frigidaire stove. This past Saturday night My husband woke me up about 12:30 am. The house was full of thick white smoke that burned our lungs and eyes. My 83 year old mother lives with us. We determined there was no fire just smoke. We began clearing the smoke out of the house. We then noticed a skillet on the stovetop smoking. The knobs were all turned to off but the stove had cooked that skillet. It's a wonder it didn't catch my house on fire.

I contacted Frigidaire this morning. At first they told me it was not on the recall list and they could send me to an authorized repair person. After insisting to talk to someone else, I got Tiffany a corporate representative. She also advised it was not on the recall list. She did offer me 50% off repair. I actually laughed. I said your appliance came on by itself, almost killed me, my husband and my mother, could have burned my house down and you are going to offer me 50% off fixing it? I will never buy another Frigidaire and will do as much as possible to keep anyone else from buying Frigidaire. The offer to fix my problem was definitely not even close to what they should have done.

My fridge has not worked since I purchased it in March. It is under warranty and Frigidaire keeps sending people here to look at it. As a result, we had to purchase another fridge (we didn't get another Frigidaire) in the meantime while we worked on replacing this one. The repairman deemed my fridge dead twice and it still wasn't enough for them to replace it.

The repairman has been to my house about twice a month since March. As a result, they are now replacing three parts in a brand new fridge to attempt to fix it because yet again, they refuse to replace a brand new fridge even though it's under warranty. I have called and left multiple messages on voicemails and have not received a callback. However, in their notes, they have that they called and left me voicemails (which is not true at all).

This has been a very frustrating process. The parts to my fridge were suppose to be ordered three weeks ago and when I just called, they were not even ordered yet. Sharon, one of the corp. supervisors, was very helpful and said she would overnight them to repair company. Hopefully, this nightmare ends soon but I am not confident it will. I will never purchase another Frigidaire product again and I don't recommend buying any of their products.

We have an extended warranty on our Frigidaire Ice maker. After 6 complaints within a year, each one requiring ordering a part and installing (total of 12 visits). Our unit today, still does not produce ice. We went two 4th of July weekends in a roll without ice. Yesterday, the service attendant showed up again, only to be told he has to order another part to try to fix the problem. We called the extended warranty service people, only to be told a part was being ordered and they are sorry for the inconvenience again. We have to wait another couple of weeks for the repair.

Don't believe that this warranty company really cares. They will not replace the unit. It is all a scam. It is a shame that this warranty company is allowed to lie to their customers saying they will replace the unit. The reality is that they will continue to try to fix it only to have to repeat the process over and over. After this unit, I seriously will challenge any company that wishes to sell and extended warranty. Do not trust this one.

In January/February of 2016 I bought a brand new unit from this despicable company Frigidaire. Keep in mind when I buy a refrigerator I intend for it to last at least 4 to 5 years before it starts to give problems unless there is a natural disaster. Earthquake, storm, etc... in less than 9 moths the fridge light doesn't work. I went to numerous stores to get a light bulb thinking that the light bulb in the fridge blew out. Home Depot, Lowe’s, Orchard, etc… 7 different light bulbs were purchased and tested on the fridge yet none of them worked, I went as far as going back to Lowe’s and getting the light bulb that was used in the model on the floor and tested it, that didn't work either. Later that day I called Frigidaire customer support and got the most rudest, ignorant, discussing person on the phone.

While she's babbling on and on about how it is my fault and how the company she works for is sooooo great I'm trying to tell her that there's no way in hell that I could have done anything to the fridge if the unit is working and cooling things. I explain to her that is a self defrost fridge and that there are only 2 people in the household. I hung up refusing to get yelled at by someone who won’t listen to anything I have to say. Around 15 min after I had hung up I went to the fridge (with my flashlight) to get some lemonade. As soon as the grub on my right pinky finger touched the fridge door handle it detached from the fridge.

I sat there next to the door handle thinking to myself well this is complete madness. The light bulb doesn't work and the fridge handle is not latched correctly. This company really needs to start manufacturing decent unit. Mark my words, NEVER WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THE CRAP FRIGIDAIRE SUPPLIES TO YOU... PS. waiting for my 3rd repair guy to show up on Friday. Let’s see how that goes.

I purchased a small wine cooler stainless steel 4 years ago. I admit I didn't get the warranty but did expect it to last more than 3 years. It's been sitting in my kitchen unplugged for last year because it stopped cooling. When I called customer service the most unsettling thing about the whole situation is they didn't want to help me and really didn't show any concern that this refrigerator only lasted me 3 years. When I was done telling my story, the customer service rep offered nothing and asked if "we are done". What happened to customer service?? I am the person who will be loyal to a company. It's like I took $300 (not sure of exact price) and just threw out the window... I know life isn't fair but this is just wrong.

Run, don't walk away from this deplorable company. I replaced ALL my kitchen appliances October 2016 with the Frigidaire Gallery series through Home Depot. I've had 5 service calls on the refrigerator. The last serviceman advised me, "That's just the way it was made, there's nothing I can do." My most recent complaint was the handle on the dishwasher is rusting! After 22 minutes on hold I was told by the customer service rep that, "If you look on page 22 on your owner’s manual, you will see that rust inside and outside the unit is not covered." After speaking with a manager, as a "goodwill gesture" she mailed me a new handle. Really. Goodwill? Why don't you manufacture decent products and goodwill would be implied. Consider yourselves forewarned. Don't be foolish. Don't spend your money on Frigidaire appliances.

Grab a bag of popcorn and get ready... I bought the dishwasher, back in March 2016 from the local Home Depot store for my remodeled kitchen. The unit worked perfect for the first 10 to 11 months. Note, I don't have any kids and the unit did get used a lot. Maybe 2 times a month. Around Jan/Feb 2017 the unit began to leak from under the door. I called the company & explained to them in detail the problem. They set me up with a 3rd party service repairman (contracted out) by their choice. This guy arrives a week later. He had to be about 80 some years old. I had to help him off the floor, as he couldn't get up on his own. He told me he thought he knew what the problem was, would order a part, & get back to me.

About 2 weeks went by and never heard from this guy, at least to update me. I called him & politely left him a few messages, and he never returned my calls. I called Frigidaire and told them the same. They called the repair guy and got back to me & said he was backed up with other customers. I told Frigidaire, that's no excuse not to at least return my calls. I asked for another service company and they agreed, but it wasn't easy. The other service company came a week later. It took this service company a total of 6 visits over 2 to 3 months to try and diagnose the problem at which by the 3rd visit the service repairman said, "this unit is unrepairable but Frigidaire is going to make me try and do everything possible before a replacement, that's how shady they are."

At the 5th visit while the repairman was trying to fix the unit, he had Frigidaire Corporate Repair Center on speaker phone. They suggested to the repairman (as I overheard the conversation) that to go ahead and find parts from a different model or dishwasher company and start replacing the customer's dishwasher parts with them. I started to flip. The repairman said "we are not going that route." That's like taking parts of a 1990 junk car and putting them on a 2017 Caddy. LMFAO. So just think what kind of replacement appliances Frigidaire sends to customers. HMMM. OBVIOUSLY NOT BRAND NEW ONES.

Finally, after the 6th service call Frigidaire replaced the unit on May 12, 2017. It arrived and was set up. It worked for the first few hours/day. The next morning I got up and ran a cycle following the directions precisely. Guess what? It leaked. LMFAO. I called the company back told them about the problem. The company was really rude and ignorant on the phone with me. I told them I don't have time for another 6 service calls with my job, etc. Furthermore, I don't want a replacement unit, just my money back as the unit was nearly $675. I told them I wanted to take my business elsewhere. A day later, another corporate "bigwig" called me and said we will deliver you a 3rd unit without repairing the 2nd one. I thought, well, I'll hope for the best, even though this is not what I wanted.

A week after Memorial Day my 3rd unit arrives. It was set up by their 3rd party contractor. They turned it on and BAM, the piece of junk malfunctioned and started to leak. The 3rd party company assured me it was not on my end as far as plumbing, etc, as I already had all this looked at. The 3rd party company (who Frigidaire pays) educated me, the consumer, that they are taking my 2nd unit and leaving the 3rd unit at my house and on the paper statement writing "3rd unit set up properly, malfunctioning/leaking." The 3rd party company told me to contact Frigidaire for further instructions on what to do with the unit on how to get refund/replacement.

I called Frigidaire and explained the same to them and they were nasty on the phone to me, stating it was all my fault for signing for it and now they have to go ahead with scheduling repairs. I told them NO REPAIRS. I told them come get the junk unit and give me a refund, but they REFUSE to agree with the CUSTOMER and keeping saying on the phone "I understand your frustration." I tell them they are a bunch of clowns trained to say that, because if they were in my shoes they wouldn't be saying that. Their final sentence to me was, "when you are ready for the repairs call us back." Then those ** hung up. Doesn't make sense how the 2nd unit was replaced without any repairs but now they want to go ahead and make repairs to the 3rd one? What a bunch of ass clowns.

I am now working with my local Home Depot. A nice manager is working on the case for me. He is going to work with vendor and submit a claim for the "lemon law." I should hear back within the next day or two. I told Home Depot I will gladly keep my $675 within the store if I can just bring the stupid junk unit back and get a different brand/unit not Frigidaire product. The manager agrees I have been thru way too much. Frigidaire customer service is absolutely horrible and sucks. They are the most ignorant people I have ever dealt with my life. I have seen and heard dogs at a local SPCA get treated better than this company treats humans, it's disgusting. Think long and hard before committing and buying any of these products because in the long run it just isn't worth it!

Directly from their site to entice you to buy this warranty are these statements: "Enjoy the peace of mind that only Frigidaire can guarantee. No one knows your product better than we do. And no other company is better equipped to provide the specialized parts and service you may need or to replace your product entirely! So invest now in the best possible protection with a Service Contract. And we guarantee to stand behind you and your product for as long as you own your coverage."

There was no peace of mind when day after day we didn't know when we'd finally have a washer. On the 5th call on 5-15-17 we were told our parts were ordered and again told to contact SoCal Tech. They said they ordered from Marcone and finally gave a tracking number. The replace your product entirely would have been a better option and was part of what was enticing about the warranty, definitely not fulfilled.

"Up to three full years of freedom from costly repair bills. Whether you choose a one, two, or three year Service Contract, we'll pay for all covered repairs needed to keep your product in peak operating condition. And that means no surprises to your budget." HUGE surprise to our budget of money and time to have to go to a laundromat which was 14.5 miles away and cost $60 for 20 loads a week for 9 people just to maintain laundry, not even basic bedding and such. A month of no product in peak operating condition.

"A brand new product, if needed. It's true. Our replacement coverage entitles you to a brand new major appliance with comparable features if yours can't be fixed, or if it simply makes more sense to replace it." Over a month and $1200 to fix a washer we bought for $600 in 2009 would warrant that it simply makes more sense to replace it instead of inconvenience the customer for so long.

"Convenient, in-home service with a toll-free call, Reliable service is only a phone call away when you own a Frigidaire Service Contract. And the call is always toll-free." True you can call from anywhere but expect to wait and be told to call somewhere else that may not be an actual number like we were given to SoCal Tech.

On our 6th call to Frigidaire we talked with Supervisor Tiffany at ** and she apologized and could not do anything or give us any actual contact info for anyone who actually had the power to make this right. She gave us the mailing address for Alan ** who she said was the corporate executive. We have written him a letter.

"Top-quality repairs by Frigidaire factory-trained experts. You wouldn't want just anyone to service your valuable Frigidaire product. That's why we use trustworthy professionals who have been trained extensively on Frigidaire models just like yours." True, the quality of the final repair is good, but don't expect answers from the service company SoCal Tech or Frigidaire in the month it takes to get there.

"Quick access to the correct replacement parts. Forget about inferior parts being used on your product or long, unnecessary waiting for a special component. We maintain an ample supply of quality components designed specifically for your Frigidaire model to ensure we can have it running like new again in no time."

Frigidaire's idea of no time is definitely different than ours for a family of 9 after a very long, unnecessary waiting of 30 days. Not quick access at all. "Our Money-Back Guarantee. If you are ever dissatisfied with the quality of protection you receive, you may have a complete refund of the unused portion of your Service Contract, less claims paid no questions asked." Of course there is nothing left to refund after such a costly repair.

"Our goal is to keep you a satisfied customer for life. So we'll do everything we can to make certain you are thrilled with your product and our services. Call 1-866-386-5286 today to take advantage of this exceptional offer." If you are not satisfied don't expect anyone you can personally talk with to have the power to make it right as evidenced by our 7 documented phone calls and finally a Supervisor who only had the power to give us a mailing address and a name.

I had Frigidaire microwave over the range at home. It only lasted 4 year. I had a professional technician over to examine. He found out the product is defective because of control board and magnetrod. These 2 key parts only last 4 years. It showed the poor quality of the product. I had to buy a new one. I used Frigidaire refrigerator for only one year, and one part (timer) got broken. I had to order a new part to replace. It costed me $200+ total for labor and part to fix it. I am not satisfied with Frigidaire brand and will not recommend anyone to buy the brand. The manufacturer (Electrolux in Mississauga, Ontario) had a terrible customer service.

Bought French Door fridge in July 2015 Model LFHB2741PF5A. Now out of warranty by 9 months. Started having lights go out on touch screen control then quit delivering ice. Have spent $700.00 dollars for replacing 2 control boards and ice maker motor. Lights now work on screen, ice maker still will not deliver ice even though ice is being made. Might as well be using ice trays. Frigidaire customer support response has been that even if I had the extended warranty they would only replace the parts and if it could not be repaired I would have to buy a new fridge on my own. No more Frigidaire appliances for me and please think twice and research before you buy.

What a piece of JUNK. I would never buy another Frigidaire product. Never worked. 20.4 CU unit won't cool, ice melts, freezer food defrosts. 12 service calls and still does not work and Frigidaire won't replace. They have some lady reading from the same script every time I call. "They will only replace when the repair man tells them the unit is not repairable." BrandsMart said I was outside their service area. Now my problem. People who buy anything from these scammers deserve what they get. I would have gotten more satisfaction throwing $1200 dollars into a crowd of strangers.

New stove and the smell that comes off of it goes in to the food that I am trying to cook in the oven... Have ran it through a clean but it still smells and smokes. NEVER buy a Frigidaire stove. If I can't get rid of the smell in one more cleaning I will need to scrap the stove and get a different brand. They don't care as when I called they just said, "Yes, it will smell for a while because of the oil etc. in the stove." Not good... Your eyes burn when it runs a clean and there isn't anything in the oven. I am just running another clean to burn off the crap... But it doesn't seem to be working. UNHEALTHY.

We bought Frigidaire microwave thru Jeff Lynch Appliance, Greenville SC. It came with steel rack and glass round turn plate. On first day we put small bowl on the table with rice and biscuit the rack to warm up. It started sparking and burn edges of rack along with burn marks on the plastic tabs holding rack. Called Jeff Lynch. Platinum service tech came. He called Frigidaire tech dept and was told the "Frigidaire can not warranty" mis-application, we are not suppose to use rack. Jeff Lynch took same attitude. The tech said he can touch up burn marks. We had Maytag Microwave for over fifteen years and it had rack and turn rack. Used it exactly same way. Never arch. Few weeks ago it quit on us and we replace with Frigidaire. What a mistake we made. You are wasting your money with Frigidaire product and dealing with Jeff Lynch.

This was supposed to be a highly rated room air conditioner, FFRE08L3S1, so I bought it and had it permanently installed in a small window, with all cooling louvers outside for good airflow, at a cost of $175 plus the purchase price, so over $400. Tried it the first time Saturday. The thermostat setting is off by FIVE DEGREES! If you set it at 65, it will cool the room only to 70. To get 65, it must be set to 60. The board and or thermistor is obviously bad and should be a simple fix. The warranty from Frigidaire says "repair or replace" for two years. However, they will NOT repair the unit. It could be taken out and exchanged for another unit at Lowe's, but that would cost me more than the air conditioner!

Frigidaire (Electrolux owns them) says they cannot send a tech out as there are "no replaceable parts"! Obviously, they make thousands of these PCBs which are probably the same for every room unit, but they have no "spares." I'm retired and throwing away another $200+ on taking out and reinstalling a unit that may be no better is not an option. So, I'm stuck with a piece of junk after having a Kenmore for 14 years that worked perfectly. I only decided to buy a new unit, because of its age and figured technology improved over that time. Should have kept it or bought another Kenmore. This isn't Lowe's fault, it is Frigidaire's. I will NEVER buy another thing from Electrolux and highly recommend you don't get this a/c unless you are just doing a normal window install and don't mind taking it back to Lowe's.

We bought Frigidaire Gallery fridge and dishwasher about 18 months ago. The dishwasher had to be replaced twice within the first months of use, and fixed twice ever since (didn't start, and the the soap dispenser wouldn't open). The fridge has been the most horrible product I ever owned. The biggest problem is the door. It DOESN'T CLOSE. The door is so light, you need to literally push it firmly. Just swinging it will not close it. However, when you push it close, it quite often spring back and stays open. We had 3 repairmen over to fix it, one of them incredibly rude told us we do not know how to close the door and smirked at me when I objected. The other 2 came, opened and closed the door, said there was nothing wrong with it and left. Then, the front panel with the choice of ice or water, broke and needed to be replaced.

Next, the ice maker. First, it is tiny and at summer, when my husband and I want to get ice for our drinks, it starts churning and making noises, and we need to wait for a few hours until the new ice is made. I think a fridge should be able to make ice for more than one pitcher of ice tea. Last night, I wanted ice and put a glass under the dispenser. Fridge started to make loud grinding noises, and nothing was coming out. When I opened the fridge, the ice maker was jammed, ice spilling INTO the fridge. We cleaned it, but this morning there are loud thumping sounds coming from the fridge. The overall experience with Frigidaire products has been nothing but a headache and I am warning all my friends and family to NEVER buy their products. How can this company stay in the business is beyond me.

I purchased a Frigidaire refrigerator 2 weeks ago. From the moment I plugged it in it started making loud sounds from the coolant pump. Ever hear whales under water? Followed by knocking sounds like somebody knocking on your door. I thought maybe a couple days would help get the coolant circulating & the sounds would diminish. They did not. After contacting Frigidaire Customer Service they informed me I could call out a repair service & if they did not find anything wrong I would be charged for the call. Since the unit does do what it's supposed to what would there be to fix, sounds? So I tried to return it to the store only to be 7 days too late for returns after only 2 weeks! I gambled on Frigidaire & lost! $500 is not easy to come by! DO NOT BUY FRIGIDAIRE!

Just a bit over a year old and the oven won't turn off after use. Had to reset household circuit breaker. The stove top seems to have a different grade than my last 2 flattop stove top... Extremely hard to clean.

I bought a new Frigidaire Gallery oven and dishwasher just under three years ago. I have had to have the stove fixed twice (at my cost) and the dishwasher is now broke down for the third time (also our cost) and we have now decided to buy a new dishwasher instead of putting more money into this one. If the stove breaks down again we have been advised to not repair it anymore. I look after my belongings very well and I expect products to last a lot longer than 35 months!! We work so hard for our money and when we buy a product they should be able to stand behind it. Buyer beware DO NOT buy any of these products.

Frigidaire Company Profile