1.17/5
Based on 66 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

534 Frigidaire Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

My husband and I purchased all new Frigidaire Gallery Appliances on 3-22-2014. On August 5, 2018 the compressor went out on the refrigerator with no warning at all. It had not been running warm, it was not making any noises, the freezer just shot up to 34 degrees and the next morning the refrigerator was at 59 degrees. This is at minimum an $800.00 repair. We did not purchase the extended warranty, it would have been past the time of use anyway. In speaking to customer service at Frigidaire their only response was "they will make note of my dissatisfaction with the product" she also commented "had I purchased the warranty this would have been covered since you have up to 13 years after you buy a product from Frigidaire to get one". Clearly, this company does not care about customer service or making a top notch appliance. The dishwasher died after months requiring a $275.00 repair. We will never purchase another Frigidaire appliance!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I bought an air conditioner from Frigidaire that stopped working after a month. After a month of dealing with customer service they said I could lug my old one to an industrial park, an hour from my house and get a new one. Surprise that one doesn't work either. I purchased a refrigerator, it broke in 2 months, Customer Service is awful. I will never buy their products again.

Get expert buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I purchased the microwave in November 2017. The door was opening with a bit of difficulty but I thought it was normal. Later on, I had to try 3-4 times to open it once. On Feb. 12th I called and they send a repair service company. The repair man wrote down 2 possible reasons: the door per se was damaged or it looked like the bottom door bracket was bent. He said that he'll order a new door. If the issue will continue after that, Frigidaire will have to replace the microwave since the bracket can't be replaced.

I waited 6 weeks for the door for it was on the backorder. Finally, the repair company received the door but it was broken... I waited another week, until they got another one (from the batch that was now in the Frigidaire's stock). He installed the door but the issue persisted. So he said he'd call them the next day and ask for the microwave to be replaced. He (and unfortunately I) did not think to try the microwave after installing the door. After he left I called his company because the microwave did not run at all, even with a hard-to-open door. He arrived after a few days and found something else was wrong (besides the door), namely a door switch.

He ordered it from Frigidaire and left. After another week he arrived with the switch and installed it. But the microwave still would not work. He decided it was the thermostat. (THIS IS NOT A JOKE) and ordered it. Meanwhile we got to June and I went on vacation. He got the thermostat and came over to install it on August 1st. But the microwave would not work at all. (STILL, NO JOKE). He went to his car to look for some loose pieces. He was hesitant to call the company to order something else (and WHAT? because he had no idea what it was.) I advised him to call a colleague and ask for his/her opinion. Eventually he left saying that he will call Frigidaire the next day. Two days later he arrived with a piece that he said he had gotten from another colleague, familiar with Frigidaire products.

He installed it and the microwave started running, still with the initial bottom door bracket bent and the door closing and opening with difficulty. I reminded him that he would have to call Frigidaire and say that the initial issue couldn't be fixed. BUT... SURPRISE: he said that I should be happy that the microwave works now. He said that Frigidaire never replaces appliances and it is practically a lost cause. It was clear to me that he was not at ease, since the whole story would prove that he wasn't a stellar repair man either.

I couldn't believe my ears. So I understand that I have two incompetent parties here: one supplying bad products, the other supplying bad service. And I am in between, unhappy and angry as hell. I called the Dial Appliance myself and asked the manager to call since the repair man, Ishmail won't do it. The manager, Eugene, mocked me for even thinking of a replacement. "Why don't you try it yourself? And good luck with it", he said. I called Frigidaire and there is not live person answering at all. They have a message, the same message that I heard several times along 2-3 months: "In an effort to better serve poi, our agents are currently participating in a company collaboration & training session. We apologize for this inconvenience." One might say that after so much "training" they'd get better at what they are doing...

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

Purchased an LFID2426TF from Lowe's almost a year ago Oct 2017. Dishwasher has had issues from the start with not draining completely, not washing the dishes thoroughly leaving a grainy baked on film behind and not totally drying them. Now recently the latch broke replaced that the dishwasher worked for a few days now. Start button continually flashing and dishwasher not working. Total piece of crap. Will never buy from these people again. Quality control is pretty much nonexistent with this company. If you want people to buy products made in the US then make good products that last longer than 9 months and do what they are meant to do in the first place...

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I purchased the Frigidaire Gallery Series: Side by Side Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Gas/Convection Stove and Microwave. Each have problems that continue to this day: *Refridgerator - Control panel LEDs faded so it was unreadable, tech replaced the panel but the fridge had a Quick Ice feature when new but the tech replaced it without the quick ice feature.

*Dishwasher- failed to operate at all. Tech replaced the control strip with washer selections but later found that this was not the problem. It needed the controller inside the door panel which he didn't have and had to order one. Waited two weeks for it to be replaced. Takes multiple attempts to get the washer turned on for cleaning. # Stove initial delivery came damaged. Replaced but after awhile gas smells emanate while using the oven, seems to be a chronic issue with this appliance. *Microwave - sounds tinny and cooks unevenly

I signed up with Frigidaire website and noted all of the above. Attempted to see if there was a response to my entry and found none. There was never any contact from them. Prior to that I posted my dissatisfaction on Facebook and received a message from a person that might have been a customer rep. When I attempted to contact this person I could not find the message again on Facebook. The issues all the appliances remain the same today. The oven is rarely used due to the gas smells/leaks. I understand that it might be an issue with a baffle??? I am totally dissatisfied with these appliances and even more so with Frigidaire/Electrolux lack of ownership of the brand and non-responsiveness from them as a company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

What a CHEAP BRAND. We bought brand new house with the FRIGIDAIRE BRAND appliances. From day one we had issue with Fridge door panel and water filter. Never get fixed. We turn on the Range stove and oven it starts making grinding noise. Sound was so loud that makes you scared. Service technician came and mentioned that we would have fire if I was continuing to use it. The fan inside the oven was broken. Top range surface working but the color start coming off. Looks ugly however they don’t cover all this. Ridiculous.

Brand new beautiful home with ugly Frigidaire scratched stove. They want you to take additional warranty however they don’t even take responsibility on fixing stuff under one-year warranty. Service people come and they are so rude. When you call the customer service they don’t want to hear anything because they are tired of listening to the complaints all day. Used LG and Samsung Brand in the past. Never ever had an issue at all. We left our 7 years old LG stove which looks 10 times better compare to what I have today with Frigidaire. NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM FRIGIDAIRE

Original review: June 28, 2018

French door refrigerator - Purchased in 2016. After a year the ice maker leaked and the build up prevented the door from closing. Bought from Gerhards in Glenside. Paid for 5 year warranty. The mechanic came out reattached water tube. This was October 2017. Ice maker froze again June 2018. Mechanic reattached hose and realigned. June 2018, the ice maker is over filling and leaking into the ice tray. The ice maker has problems.

Original review: June 25, 2018

First let me say that Frigidaire replaced my top mount refrigerator Freezer because it was a lemon. To sweeten the deal they sent me 2 new water filters. Water Filters last 6 months. Time has passed and it is time to change the water filter (6 months). I open the package to find the filters they sent me are the wrong ones. I call to explain that they sent the wrong filters. They explain that there is only a 90 day return policy. Why would I open an item before I needed it? Needless to say these babies are going up on eBay and I will purchase OEM filters. This is a policy they did not think out.

Original review: June 25, 2018

I purchased a Frigidaire Profession French Door fridge in October 2017. It has been nothing but TROUBLE. The ice maker broke and flooded our wood floors. The cool drawer froze the vegetables and fruits. The compressor broke down. We lost hundreds of dollars in food. The fridge stinks to high heaven, in fact my whole house smells of rotten food. We've had the approved repair people out to look at it 5 times. It now smells so bad that it must be replaced. I have cleaned it several times with every product suggested to remove smells. Frigidaire owned by Electrolux has denied our request for a replacement even though the fridge is under warranty and 7 months old. NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM FRIGIDAIRE OR ELECTROLUX!

Original review: June 25, 2018

I purchased a Frigidaire 22.2 cu. ft. side by side refrigerator from Best Buy. I have no real complaint with Best Buy or the refrigerator. My issue is with the Frigidaire Parts Department. I called them to obtain the correct part # for the water filter as the "time to order" light was on. The woman in the Parts Department gave me the part #. As I ordered the water filter from Best Buy. When it arrived I followed the instructions: remove and dispose of old water filter, install new water filter.

After the old water filter was thrown away, I attempted to install the new one and it did not fit.I called the Frigidaire Parts Department and spoke with Ashley. I explained what had happened and asked that they comp me a water filter being that they gave me the wrong part # to begin with. Ashley explained to me that because I did not buy it from them they can not comp me the item. As well, as it is a "special order" item it will not be available for 10-14 days. This I found strange, because after I got the correct part # (hopefully) from Ashley, I ordered it from Amazon for next day delivery. HORRIBLE Customer Service.

Original review: June 1, 2018

Purchased Frigidaire Professional Series gas stove & refrigerator from Lowe's 2 years ago. STOVE: model fpgf3077qfb. The ink on stove faceplate, indicating the functions; bake, broil, convection, clean, etc and the temperature numbers are rubbing off. Cannot read the function or the temperature. Frigidaire states there is no fix for this and I would have to replace the entire faceplate. Cost of part $130.00. (who would install & how much?) The face plate becomes so hot when oven is on, it is difficult to use touchpad timer-ouch! Hot!

Product failure not covered under warranty. Single nurse in my 60's, do not bake every day or even every week. Have not used harsh or abrasive cleaning products. Stovetop grates are uneven and you cannot pull a pot across the top -- it catches and you have to lift the pot to move it off a burner. Additionally, poor design on oven door. Vent slots are so sharp and unfinished I have cut my fingers and fingernails when opening the door. Oven racks are difficult to slide in and out. REFRIGERATOR: model fpbc2277rf5: Ice cube function on refrigerator door jams continuously and you have to remove the ice tray, pour out the ice and adjust the 'screw'. The crushed ice function sprays ice everywhere. Old fashion ice trays would be better. I DO NOT RECOMMEND FRIGIDAIRE PRODUCTS.

Original review: May 17, 2018

There is nothing wrong with Frigidaire products. They make them to last. It is the consumer's responsibility to take care of the product. I have all Frigidaire appliances and I haven't had any issues. You have to change the water filter out in those fridges every 6 months. I have purchased extended warranties on all of my appliances just in case. These products are machine and man made. Nothing is guaranteed. When you purchase appliances we take risk. So instead of not buying the warranty, go ahead and purchase the warranty. It is only a couple of hundred dollars more and it will protect it. You wouldn't drive a car without insurance.

Original review: May 7, 2018

BUYER BEWARE. They DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS. Frigidaire's "Consumer Engagement Center" is NIGHTMARE. Their air conditioner stopped working within months of purchase, we even bought a 4yr warranty. Seems it was still under the manufacturer's warranty. SAD FOR US, because their first stall tactic was to send us back to the seller, when they had to know it was long past the 30 days to return to them. But we didn't know that so we called and dealt with them first. Then, get this: they required everything be handled with certified MAIL. No email, but snail mail, pony express... wait in line at the post office mail. They are continuing to drag this out for weeks on end~.

Here is the process: they need 10 BUSINESS days to issue "buy back" letter. Then we are to allow 30 days to do a refund. Even after they have received by certified mail the serial numbers, model number, bank receipts, receipt from Walmart, copy of warranty which again, was sent CERTIFIED. Yes, we waited in line at the post office, because we don't have anything better to do... but that isn't enough for them, they write a letter back and ask for the original tags off the machine. With the implication we have somehow tried to pull a fast one on them. They have known those numbers in DAY ONE, over a month ago.

We are going on the second month without an air conditioner while they put up road block after road block to deal with this. It's only $199. They also don't reimburse for the tax, or installation or certified mailing fee. And they have wasted so much time on the phone and mailing and following up. BUYER BEWARE. This company does NOT stand behind their crappy products. STILL WAITING... AND WAITING!!

Original review: April 20, 2018

Frigidaire gas range - One of the burners burns way too high and hot. The manual says it can be adjusted. I had 2 service calls for this issue. Both servicemen said it was by design and there was nothing wrong with it. What??? It does not have a low setting, I cannot use this burner and it is the largest one! Frigidaire uses a third party service, AE Factory Service in Texas. I'm I'm Maine, they have no idea who they are sending and they don't care. Also bought was a refrigerator, and the if maker is a nightmare. The service man said, I should never buy a refrigerator with an ice maker, they never work right. He didn't bother to try to fix it. Frigidaire does not care about their customers.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Frigidaire Gallery (side by side with freezer on the bottom) was purchased four years ago, we have had the repairman to my house for repairs on an average of twice a year. Now, the drain is stopped up, the repairman advised this problem is common on this type of freezer (on the bottom). We have asked to returned this hunk of junk. They will not accept it either. RECOMMENDATION -- purchase a BASIC refrigerator freezer. Extended Service Program a MUST.

Original review: April 11, 2018

We just bought a stove, fridge, freezer and washer/dryer from Appliance Canada. The very first day that I used our new stove, the stovetop got scratched and the water that spilled on the stove went to a hard crust and will not come off. I called Appliance Canada for an exchange and was told that Frigidaire would not come to see the stove as this is cosmetic. I don't understand, I purchased a new stove and this should not happen after one or even 100 uses. Yes, it is cosmetic but why would I want a brand new stove with a ruined stove top. The stove, which I purchased 10 years ago looks better than the new stove. When I called Frigidaire, the customer service person (Michelle), was very rude and kept cutting me off. Again, she went off on it being cosmetic so it is not under warranty.

I explained to her that the product was just bought and this happened after first use and got worse on second use. She again said that it is cosmetic and again I went on and said that they should back up their product. It is cosmetic but I have a ruined stove after 1st use and this should not happen with their product and if it does, they should look at it and fix the problem. Extremely upset.

Original review: April 6, 2018

I had a new air and heat unit installed. The installer did not tell me I had to register a warranty on the unit so, strike 1. Now I only have a 5 yr warranty instead of a 10 year. That's not right. How is the customer supposed to know... It's been in for 4 years and I've already had to pay to install a new motor on Oct 5th 2017 for 150.00 labor and now I just had to have the outside coils replaced April 5th 2018 for 500.00. This product is a piece of junk and I feel the company should pay for labor as well, because this unit to me is defective.

Original review: April 6, 2018

In May 2015 we bought a brand new/just built home in RI. We bought 4 Frigidaire appliances for the kitchen (Microwave, Stove, Refrigerator, and dishwasher). In May 2016 I PAID Electrolux/Frigidaire to extend my warranty on the refrigerator. In the last week, I've received multiple emails from Best Buy offering to extend my warranty on ALL this equipment. I called Electrolux/Frigidaire to clarify the status of the refrigerator, AND I dug into my files to find the 2016 agreement. To my shock, I discovered that the agreement I paid for in 2016 listed a completely different refrigerator, that THEIR records claimed I'd bought from Lowe's in 2014!

I've NEVER bought any appliance at Lowe's, and in 2014 I lived in a completely different town and state than they had listed. This was DEMONSTRABLY THEIR DATA-CAPTURE PROBLEM. I wanted them to honor the warranty I PAID FOR and apply it to the correct appliance, the one that is actually standing in my kitchen now... The one I bought in 2015. THEN, I would have re-upped the contract, which was due to run out a month from now. THEY WOULD NOT DO THAT. Their only offer, return to me the pro-rated amount of my premium, which means probably 2 or 3 dollars. Meanwhile, IF my refrigerator had suffered a problem a month ago, or last year, I would NOT have been covered.

In closing the data mistake could NOT have been made by me. It is literally impossible that I could have randomly invented model and serial numbers that match a refrigerator that is a different model, bought in a different year, from a different big box store. So, it's demonstrably Electrolux/Frigidaire fault. And WHAT are they willing to do to make it right? NOTHING. ZERO. NADA. I shall never again buy: another Electrolux/Frigidaire product, or an extended warranty from ANY company. They are (I'll use the word again) DEMONSTRABLY a RIP-OFF!

Original review: April 5, 2018

I keep getting the run-around from customer service. It has been a week of waiting for a reply from the company or serviceman. I have called three times trying to resolve this problem. Stove is defective right out of the box. RC Willey was no help at all.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Purchased the Gallery series in 2012. Frigidaire replaced the refrigerator due to multiple issues with the ice maker. The replaced refrigerator now has issues with the ice maker. Called a repair service and they found that the refrigerator is rusting from the inside out showing me a big rust spot that is leaking on the back of my refrigerator. Obviously have a bigger issue than the ice maker. Repairman tried working with a Frigidaire technician sending pictures 2 times with no luck. I called customer service, they won't let me talk to the technician. Told me to call an approved Frigidaire repair service giving me contact info.

One place won't return my calls and the other place won't come because they don't want to get involved because it is out of warranty. I don't think it is normal for your refrigerator to rust from the inside out. Seems like a $2,000 refrigerator (replaced in 2013) should last more than 5 years and it wouldn't be normal to rust from the inside out! What poor customer service. I am out of leads to pursue. Not to mention the microwave burned out and we need to replace the Frigidaire microwave too.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Purchased new home on October 2015 had Frigidaire appliances... not too happy but went with them. Should have known better from bad experiences with this brand before. In less than a year they came out 5 times to fix the fridge, now less than three years the inside walls are splitting open. Had to replace the dishwasher last month. All I can say is STAY AWAY FROM THIS BRAND!!! They are junk. As I bought their gallery brand and it's just as bad. Never again!!!

Original review: March 31, 2018

I bought a refrigerator, microwave, stove and a dishwasher in July 2014 from ABC Warehouse in Dearborn Michigan, and both the refrigerator esp. the icemaker broke within 30 days of the purchase. Of course the warranty fix them but ever since the icemaker broke 3 other times and now the items is out of warranty. Today both the microwave and ice maker doesn't work. Frigidaire gallery products is a piece of junk. Never in my life I have own so many lemons that went sour so soon. Lemons suppose to sour but these products are rotten. I'm so mad it's costing more money for the warranty versus the cost to fix them because the products keep breaking down after the repairs. Close the company. Sad sad sad.

Original review: March 30, 2018

I bought all Frigidaire Gallery appliances for my kitchen. Since then my refrigerator has broken at least 4. 1st was ice maker $150 then the whole motherboard $350. Now it's the water inlet valve $150 and of course all this happens after the 1st year when the warranty expires. So the way I see it I paid for a new fridge in repair. Also bottom freezer door doesn't close right and is chipping away. Stay away from the P.O.S company. I contacted them to see about recalls and such all the recalls are for the model before it. This model has the same problems but no recalls. That is the biggest scheme. Stay away from this junk box.

Original review: March 22, 2018

We bought all new appliances 4 years ago and have had to have the dishwasher repaired twice in under 3 years. The console assembly had to be replaced both time costing approximately $500. Now the microwave has stopped working. It smells like something has burned out as there is an electrical smell. Who knows if it can be repaired or not. Now I'm waiting for something to go wrong with the stove and fridge. I would caution everyone to steer away from Frigidaire products as they should last longer than a couple of years.

Original review: March 20, 2018

My electric range is less than two years old. After doing a self clean the oven stops working. The repair costs me a whopping $352.15 to replace the control panel (EOC and overlay). The service technician admits that on these models the relays start arcing and routinely burn out after a self clean cycle. If that happened with a car it would be recalled but we appliance buyers have to endure this kind of nonsense!? No fair! And this model is recommended by Consumer Reports? Oh puhleese!

Original review: March 19, 2018

Six years ago I remodeled my kitchen and replaced all the appliances with Frigidaire Gallery (with the exception of my refrigerator which is just Frigidaire.) Since that time all but the microwave has failed in some way multiple times. In this case the oven - the plastic film over the digital display doesn't stay put. It slides down so you can't read the display - you have to take apart the back to glue it back in place only to have it do it again. The front right burner is almost useless. It take so long to heat anything. The oven says it is finished preheating, but when things were coming out uncooked all the way through, I checked the temperature and it runs about 25 degrees lower than it's set for. You have to give it another several minutes to heat up to what you have it set to.

Yesterday, I heard a pop and black smoke came out the back - the computer board failed. Customer service with Frigidaire is a waste of time. The last time I called them, it was the third time my Frigidaire Gallery dishwasher had failed in four years, twice for the same reason. They offered to sell me an extended warranty for $350. When I said I wouldn't put another dime into this dishwasher, I would buy a new one first, the CS manager laughed at me because the warranty would be cheaper than buying a whole new dishwasher. The local store where I bought it fixed it free of charge. When it failed the fourth time, I bought a Bosch and love it. I'm not bothering to call them about the oven - buying a new one (different brand!) today.

Original review: March 13, 2018

Mine isn't as bad as everyone else, and I hope this isn't any indication for what I have to look forward to with the purchase of all my appliances. We purchased online through Lowe's in Dayton, TN. My install guys went to install our Frigidaire Microwave and there was no wall back brace plate, no instructions and no screws. There was also no manuals. My Frigidaire Dishwasher had no insulation and again no manual. The stove did not have a plug and there were NO indication that we had to also purchase one. My installers did get everything installed, but it took them 5 hours- mostly to figure out how to install the microwave.

Original review: March 8, 2018

I purchased a Frigidaire Gallery refrigerator from Home Depot less than a month ago and it’s been a poor decision since date of delivery. My parents and several friends have bought Frigidaire so I felt confident in my choice however their unwillingness to back their product that is only hours old has lost them future business. The fridge was delivered with uneven doors and a squeak that sounds like an old bed frame. They sent a tech who made the doors even but they still don’t shut flush. On top of that the fridge squeaks when we close the door or even touch the fridge, it’s ridiculous!! I asked for a new refrigerator and they have the NERVE to say “the squeak is not under warranty because the tech said it’s just a cosmetic nuisance”!! REALLY??? Well I just spent $2000 on this fridge and expect it to be free of “cosmetic nuisances”! Anyway they have yet to do anything except send technicians who tell me the fridge is not broke.

The one guy actually told me to demand another be sent to me. I called Home Depot where I bought it and they said they need Frigidaire cooperation or else I will have a fee. This is nuts!!! I understand things happen, I just wanted it to be resolved especially since it had just been delivered! I will never buy Frigidaire again and I intend to write a review in as many locations as I possibly can. Not to mention, I plan to spread the word like it’s my darn job!! Had they made this right I would have earned them business but now it will cost them business. They don’t seem to care either! One more note, the girl on the phone told me these aren’t made like cars and aren’t supposed to last. LOL. Well I thought it would last longer than a few hours! Very disappointed in the brand and Home Depot!! Plus, train your people not to make those irritating comments, it doesn’t help your reputation at all!

Original review: March 2, 2018

I purchased a new Frigidaire Gallery refrigerator and had it delivered in January of 2016. I bought it through Best Buy and the delivery was an absolute nightmare. Right away there were issues. I ordered a model with black exterior and received one that was grey and was told that the model I purchased was no longer offered in black. I agreed to keep the model that had been shipped. From the beginning the unit made a lot of unusual noise. Within the first year the water and cubed ice indicator lights quit working and the ice maker would freeze up so much in the back that the auger couldn’t turn to dispense the ice. Every couple of months I would shut the ice maker off and the ice would thaw and water would run out and down the front of the refrigerator door. It seemed to function better through the warmer months of the year.

In December of 2017 the ice maker stopped working altogether. I recently called a local repair company to come out and take a look at it. I was told by the repairman that the problems that I am having stem from a flaw in the design of this particular model and that Frigidaire is well aware of that. They build a moisture barrier kit to replace the design flaw in the back of the unit. This flaw causes moisture to continuously build around the water lines, the fan, and the ice maker and it freezes causing the ice build up and malfunction of the cooling fan for the ice maker. This inevitably led to the electronic panels failing. I have been quoted by him at just over 800.00 to repair all items with no guarantee that it won’t happen again. I paid nearly 2500.00 for the refrigerator with two years of use and I’m facing an 800.00 repair with no guarantee of a repeat problem.

I contacted Frigidaire to ask if they would at least be willing to assist in offsetting some of the repair cost. I asked them why, knowing that a problem existed so much so to create a repair kit, did they not contact consumers to offer this repair kit before problems like mine came about? They had no good answer for me. They have offered to send me the sweat kit that they claim fixes the moisture build up but are not willing to assist me with any further parts or repairs. So, here I sit stuck with a 2500.00 two year old refrigerator that requires 800.00 in repairs with no guarantee that it won’t happen again. Quality product and customer satisfaction is clearly a thing of the past.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

Frigidaire refrigerator delivered Feb 2017. Electrolux is parent company. Unit carried 1-year warranty. Nov 2017 I discovered crack in inner lining (I suspect it was delivered with crack) and initiated telephone conversation with Electrolux who stated unit would be replaced under warranty but had to satisfy protocol. SEVERAL techs over several visits came to house. Electrolux found fault with each one --- one took over a month to invoice Electrolux & send report. One told Electrolux they would call me to set appointment & never did --- one neglected to be on phone with Electrolux factory tech at time of visit etc, etc. All techs that came to house confirmed, documented, & reported crack to Electrolux. Each call to Electrolux met with yet another step to accomplish until now unit is beyond warranty and Electrolux now saying I am beyond warranty and will only approve factory-approved repair which is to "tape crack" not replace unit.

23 Feb 18 call to company that delivered refrigerator stated they would have replaced unit with new one if I was within warranty but because unit is now out of warranty there is nothing they can do even though Electrolux freely stating they have documentation that my conversations with them started well before warranty dropped. Customer Support is AWFUL. They lied to me. They dragged their feet so much that my unit is now out of warranty. Any help to have Electrolux replace this unit, as they promised from the beginning, would be appreciated. At this point - my advice: DON'T BUY ONE.

Frigidaire Company Information

1918
www.frigidaire.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business