1.03/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 17, 2017

480 Frigidaire Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: May 23, 2017

What a piece of JUNK. I would never buy another Frigidaire product. Never worked. 20.4 CU unit won't cool, ice melts, freezer food defrosts. 12 service calls and still does not work and Frigidaire won't replace. They have some lady reading from the same script every time I call. "They will only replace when the repair man tells them the unit is not repairable." BrandsMart said I was outside their service area. Now my problem. People who buy anything from these scammers deserve what they get. I would have gotten more satisfaction throwing $1200 dollars into a crowd of strangers.

Original review: May 23, 2017

New stove and the smell that comes off of it goes in to the food that I am trying to cook in the oven... Have ran it through a clean but it still smells and smokes. NEVER buy a Frigidaire stove. If I can't get rid of the smell in one more cleaning I will need to scrap the stove and get a different brand. They don't care as when I called they just said, "Yes, it will smell for a while because of the oil etc. in the stove." Not good... Your eyes burn when it runs a clean and there isn't anything in the oven. I am just running another clean to burn off the crap... But it doesn't seem to be working. UNHEALTHY.

Original review: May 23, 2017

We bought Frigidaire microwave thru Jeff Lynch Appliance, Greenville SC. It came with steel rack and glass round turn plate. On first day we put small bowl on the table with rice and biscuit the rack to warm up. It started sparking and burn edges of rack along with burn marks on the plastic tabs holding rack. Called Jeff Lynch. Platinum service tech came. He called Frigidaire tech dept and was told the "Frigidaire can not warranty" mis-application, we are not suppose to use rack. Jeff Lynch took same attitude. The tech said he can touch up burn marks. We had Maytag Microwave for over fifteen years and it had rack and turn rack. Used it exactly same way. Never arch. Few weeks ago it quit on us and we replace with Frigidaire. What a mistake we made. You are wasting your money with Frigidaire product and dealing with Jeff Lynch.

Original review: May 15, 2017

This was supposed to be a highly rated room air conditioner, FFRE08L3S1, so I bought it and had it permanently installed in a small window, with all cooling louvers outside for good airflow, at a cost of $175 plus the purchase price, so over $400. Tried it the first time Saturday. The thermostat setting is off by FIVE DEGREES! If you set it at 65, it will cool the room only to 70. To get 65, it must be set to 60. The board and or thermistor is obviously bad and should be a simple fix. The warranty from Frigidaire says "repair or replace" for two years. However, they will NOT repair the unit. It could be taken out and exchanged for another unit at Lowe's, but that would cost me more than the air conditioner!

Frigidaire (Electrolux owns them) says they cannot send a tech out as there are "no replaceable parts"! Obviously, they make thousands of these PCBs which are probably the same for every room unit, but they have no "spares." I'm retired and throwing away another $200+ on taking out and reinstalling a unit that may be no better is not an option. So, I'm stuck with a piece of junk after having a Kenmore for 14 years that worked perfectly. I only decided to buy a new unit, because of its age and figured technology improved over that time. Should have kept it or bought another Kenmore. This isn't Lowe's fault, it is Frigidaire's. I will NEVER buy another thing from Electrolux and highly recommend you don't get this a/c unless you are just doing a normal window install and don't mind taking it back to Lowe's.

Original review: May 13, 2017

We bought Frigidaire Gallery fridge and dishwasher about 18 months ago. The dishwasher had to be replaced twice within the first months of use, and fixed twice ever since (didn't start, and the the soap dispenser wouldn't open). The fridge has been the most horrible product I ever owned. The biggest problem is the door. It DOESN'T CLOSE. The door is so light, you need to literally push it firmly. Just swinging it will not close it. However, when you push it close, it quite often spring back and stays open. We had 3 repairmen over to fix it, one of them incredibly rude told us we do not know how to close the door and smirked at me when I objected. The other 2 came, opened and closed the door, said there was nothing wrong with it and left. Then, the front panel with the choice of ice or water, broke and needed to be replaced.

Next, the ice maker. First, it is tiny and at summer, when my husband and I want to get ice for our drinks, it starts churning and making noises, and we need to wait for a few hours until the new ice is made. I think a fridge should be able to make ice for more than one pitcher of ice tea. Last night, I wanted ice and put a glass under the dispenser. Fridge started to make loud grinding noises, and nothing was coming out. When I opened the fridge, the ice maker was jammed, ice spilling INTO the fridge. We cleaned it, but this morning there are loud thumping sounds coming from the fridge. The overall experience with Frigidaire products has been nothing but a headache and I am warning all my friends and family to NEVER buy their products. How can this company stay in the business is beyond me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?

Original review: May 7, 2017

I purchased a Frigidaire refrigerator 2 weeks ago. From the moment I plugged it in it started making loud sounds from the coolant pump. Ever hear whales under water? Followed by knocking sounds like somebody knocking on your door. I thought maybe a couple days would help get the coolant circulating & the sounds would diminish. They did not. After contacting Frigidaire Customer Service they informed me I could call out a repair service & if they did not find anything wrong I would be charged for the call. Since the unit does do what it's supposed to what would there be to fix, sounds? So I tried to return it to the store only to be 7 days too late for returns after only 2 weeks! I gambled on Frigidaire & lost! $500 is not easy to come by! DO NOT BUY FRIGIDAIRE!

Original review: April 27, 2017

Just a bit over a year old and the oven won't turn off after use. Had to reset household circuit breaker. The stove top seems to have a different grade than my last 2 flattop stove top... Extremely hard to clean.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I bought a new Frigidaire Gallery oven and dishwasher just under three years ago. I have had to have the stove fixed twice (at my cost) and the dishwasher is now broke down for the third time (also our cost) and we have now decided to buy a new dishwasher instead of putting more money into this one. If the stove breaks down again we have been advised to not repair it anymore. I look after my belongings very well and I expect products to last a lot longer than 35 months!! We work so hard for our money and when we buy a product they should be able to stand behind it. Buyer beware DO NOT buy any of these products.

Original review: April 24, 2017

Frigidaire Refrigerator Prof SXS - Never Again. Worst purchase ever made! This was a lemon from the get go but Frigidaire does not replace - they just continue to put on bandages. Every year since I have owned this piece of junk I have had to have it serviced at least once a year. I have paid over $600 for extended warranties thinking that eventually everything would be fixed. Boy was I wrong. Now it is leaking water (not from ice or water dispenser) but randomly down the right side of the unit even with the water spigot to the frig turned off. Two service calls later they still don't know what's wrong and in the mean time I have warped hardware floors (2nd time this frig has leaked) and no resolution. The only thing this refrigerator is good is displaying magnets. Once this year's warranty runs out, this frig it out of here... and no more Frigidaire/Electrolux for me!

Original review: April 14, 2017

DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS EVER!!! They do not stand behind them at all. All the hoops the consumer has to jump through to get their product fixed is ridiculous, even with an extended service agreement. You talk to the customer service people then they transfer you to the extended service department which is fine, but to go above them and try to talk to someone at their Corporate Office GOOD LUCK!!! I was given an address to mail in my issue to. This company is not consumer friendly at all.

Oh but wait, after not getting anywhere with the extended service department I asked to talk to someone above them not knowing it was Jennifer from the Corporate office. She informed me when she called me back and I told her I wanted to talk to someone in the Corporate office and I did not want to mail my issue in. I wanted to talk to someone, she informed me she was in the Corporate office at that time. So if any consumers need the Corporate number here it is 706-651-1751. I’m not promising you will get anywhere with them, but hopefully you will have better luck dealing with them than I did. FRIGIDAIRE IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!

Original review: April 11, 2017

Microwave ffmv162lsa. Broken Handle made of cheap plastic. The plastic handle on a above the cooktop is a terrible design. Replacements are over 100.00. Bad design on their part. Should replace this for free. Waiting for a reply. Will update.

Original review: April 8, 2017

My experience with my Frigidaire Gallery has not been a good one. I purchase a set and paid for extended warranty in 2011. Within my first year of my purchase I have had issues with the refrigerator and stove. The first refrigerator had a recall and I was given another one. Once I received the new one I had to call a tech through ACH a company that was referred by the insurance for any problems with the product. I was paying a monthly fee for the service that only resolved the issue temporarily.

After paying for service that wasn't beneficial cost-wise, I canceled. The appliances are not good and doesn't withhold the value at all. I refuse to constantly pay for service on a product that is always in need of repair. As of now my ice maker is NOT working, the dishwasher is NOT working, two of the five burners are NOT working, and last but not least the microwave doesn't get warmer or cook. It just go through the motions of coming on.

I'm clearly NOT satisfied with the products and know there is nothing that can be done without paying a large amount of money to fix. I would probably come out better buying a whole new set and a different brand. This brand is NOT what it use to be! I am overwhelmed by the reviews. Never thought that this many people had problems and I wish I would have seen this before my purchase. What is even worse is no one had a good experience and the company don't care. What a RIPOFF!!! I can't even submit unless I check one star that I don't want to give. WOW.

Original review: April 8, 2017

My oven range that was less than a year old started on fire. Thankfully no one was hurt. My appliance repairman came out (on a Saturday) and let me know that a short had occurred in a wire associated with the igniter. He told me to call Frigidaire. I did so. Simply put, the technicians the company hires to do the repairs only work 8-5, Monday thru Friday. Not convenient for people that work full time. There are plenty of technicians in the area that work after hours and weekends. Frigidaire as a company chooses not to pay the technicians that will work convenient hours. The customer service representatives and managers treat you like you're an idiot and just repeat themselves. I never write reviews but I wish I would have known this information before I purchased the product.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I hardly ever write reviews, particularly if I am dissatisfied with a product or service. I've always figured a mental note to steer clear of further patronizing a particular establishment or buying a product were enough for my personal satisfaction. However, my experience with purchasing a Frigidaire stove from Colder's (333 S 108th St, Milwaukee, WI 53214) warrants a stern warning to other consumers TO BEWARE... I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE ANY CONSUMER anticipating doing business with COLDER'S or purchasing a FRIGIDAIRE appliance.

First off, I bought a Frigidaire stove and refrigerator from Colder's in October 2016. Now, for the second time since October, the stove is malfunctioning, for the exact same reason as the first time... Which happened just a few weeks after the stove was purchased. As if the malfunctioning stove isn't enough of an inconvenience, we were informed by the 3rd party repair technicians contracted by Colder's/Frigidaire to service their appliances, that the earliest someone could come out to repair the stove was Friday. The stove went out on Sunday. Because the hours of operation for the repair tech also sucks, the earliest we could report the malfunction was Monday. As of today (Wednesday), the repair date has since been pushed back to next Monday because the techs don't have the repair part in inventory.

My mother is a senior citizen, and for the second time since October, is without a stove for in excess of a week. The first time the stove went out (did I mention for the same reason), my mother was without a stove FOR TWO WEEKS!!! On both occasions, my mother and I contacted Colder's, who referred us to the repair techs. As aforementioned, the response time absolutely sucked! The initial appointment IS ONLY TO CONFIRM THE SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM. The repair tech pre-orders the replacement part (without seeing the appliance), based on the error code and hopes that the part is what is needed to rectify the problem.

In our case, it was not! So, for the initial malfunction, the tech had to schedule a second appointment to complete the repair. I am anticipating this repair will work in much the same way. I am thoroughly disappointed in both the product and service at this point. We have requested that the stove be replaced, however we were informed that Frigidaire has to approve the replacement once the 3rd-party repair tech is on site. I am not optimistic.

Original review: March 18, 2017

I purchase Frigidaire Gallery appliances in 2013 and did not purchase the extended warranty. I assume the appliances will go bad, my new stove of 4 years died, my refrigerator of 4 years got a ticking noise coming from it, don't know how long my dishwasher will last, don't use it every day like my other appliances. I would advised DO NOT BUY THESE PRODUCTS, THEY ARE NOT GOOD. Frigidaire knows this, that is why they will push customers to purchase a warranty. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE PRODUCTS FROM FRIGIDAIRE. Also I called customer service, and was told I should have purchase that warranty, so this tells me that is making substandard products, and not only do they make money on the product, they are making it on the warranties as well. Shame on you Frigidaire.

Original review: March 7, 2017

Purchased a Frigidaire dishwasher in November 2016 but it was defective right off the bat. Water was not flowing into the unit. Waited for a serviceman who said it needed a valve, waited over 10 days for the part to arrive. Another "certified" repairman came to install but that was not the problem. He said a switch had not been turned to its proper position. Began using the dishwasher but on February 25, 2017 I started the dishwasher and left the house only to return to find the door of the dishwasher open, the floor wet and the electronic starter on my cooktop clicking. At some point in the cycle the door blew open. The force was great enough to spray water 6' to the cooktop.

I grew up with Frigidaire products that my parents trusted and got great service but that was 50 years ago. The product today is substandard and it seems Customer Service really doesn't care. I wish I had read the online reviews before my purchase but I trusted the product. Needless to say I will never purchase another Frigidaire ANYTHING and I will discourage anyone else to do the same.

Original review: March 3, 2017

Customer service nightmare. I purchased all new kitchen appliances from Frigidaire back in October. My microwave has broken twice. That is not the good part though. They sent someone out to reinstall the new one and they told me that the screws didn't match up so they could not install it. This was 5 weeks ago. They gave me numbers to call. No one calls me back. I have had to contact Frigidaire who also offers no advice. The truth is that the nuts on top of the microwave are not attached and rolling around loose in the machine. So there is nothing for the bolts to screw into.

I have explained this again and again and nobody there understands what nuts are or the purpose of them. Frigidaire cannot wrap their brains around that and keep telling me there is nothing more that they can do. I have had a defective microwave in my kitchen since. Now the imbeciles refuse to call or email me back. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND I WILL MAKE A POINT OF TELLING EVERYONE TO BEWARE.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

Do not buy Frigidaire - Period. Warranty support is rigid and un-workable. My $250 de-humidifier failed after seven months, with a bad circuit board (top). To replace the unit, Frigidaire wanted me to drive out of town to a small country location to exchange the defective unit for a replacement. Frigidaire did not provide any assistance beyond that. Note: I live in a 250,000 city/county (Greenville).

I repeatedly called to complain regarding the insanity and they finally gave me a "special" 2nd choice. I could send a certified letter (folks, this costs money, right? How is that warranty support?) with their informational requirements to Charlotte, NC. They expressed no concern regarding how to dispose of a portable unit with refrigerant (not environmentally friendly) but left it with me. I quit using profanity about two years back but this issue brings me close to "NOT".

Please get this - I did everything - even offered to give a credit card for a purchase/return transaction. 90% of vendors allow transactions like this. Nope - not Frigidaire. In my opinion, they just hate their customers with a happy smile. You'll hear repeatedly... "our policy" ad nauseam. So, readers... today, I certify that I will no longer buy anything Frigidaire, period. Will not, will not, will not. And after telling them I would be posting something truthful like this, they still didn't care.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

We purchased an entire kitchen (Gallery series) and are very disappointed in what we purchased. The dishwasher is not cleaning so need to wash by hand. The stove is terrible. Just seems if you set a pot on it it will scratch very easy. Hard to keep clean. Ice maker jams all the time and had to replace filter 4 times already and we only use the maker once a day. I will not recommend these and when shopping I will make it a point to go by the appliance dept and let people know how bad these are.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

I purchased a Frigidaire refrigerator in Oct 14 for my man cave. The reason was for the ice. The ice maker has frozen up on me 3 times, April 15 (under warranty), April 16 and the last time December 16. I paid to have it repaired in April 16. So after the third time I thought I would try the factory again, yea right. Was just told that it is not unusual for this to happen and as far as they were concerned, the product is out of warranty. We have a GE Profile at the house that is approximately 9 years old and have never had a problem. I need the ice so I think I will go get another GE refrigerator and set this one on the curb with a FREE sign on it. I will also start telling everyone I know or don't know, as I walk down the aisle at Lowe's, that you really don't want to be purchasing this product because if you read the other reviews, Frigidaire should be recalling this model of refrigerator.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

I bought three brand new appliances, Gas Oven, Side-by-Side Fridge and Dishwasher at the same time. Oven keeps breaking down and all I get from them is asking me to buy an extended warranty. The OVEN is obviously defective and I am sure the president of the company wouldn't feel good knowing that customers are being handled so shabbily or then again, maybe this is coming from the higher ups! However numerous attempts to customer service to get them to repair the oven at their expense is only met with high sales pitch for extended warranty.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

I purchased a FRIGIDAIRE GALLERY, which included dishwasher, microwave, stove, oven, washer and dryer, at the end of 2012. The refer was about $2000. The ice maker started leaking. I took it apart and found the small ice tray inside the maker was cracked which allowed the water to overflow into the ice below and cause a blockage. I attempted to purchase the tray. What a fiasco. After wasting an entire morning working and searching for this part, I finally got through to the company. I was told that I am unable to purchase the $2.00 plastic ice tray separately, like LG and Samsung allow you to do. I need to replace the entire ice maker. I AM TOTALLY PISSED. The ice maker is $110.00 and the tray is $2.00. What a piece of crap. I will never purchase another FRIGIDAIRE PRODUCT EVER.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

Wow, where do I start? Six years ago, we renovated a house and bought all new appliances. Lowe's was having a sale on Frigidaire, so we chose all Frigidaire appliances (refrigerator, range, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer). Almost immediately, we had a strange issue with the refrigerator. If you put items, i.e., sodas, on the bottom shelf, you can't open one of the crisper drawers. The weight of the sodas pushes down and prevents the drawer from sliding. Very poor design.

About a year after the purchase, the dishwasher stopped working. We called out the repairman and the motor had gone bad. He said there was a series of motors that were bad and Frigidaire replaced the part for free but we still had to pay for labor. Also, it takes a long time for the stove to preheat. It takes 20 minutes to pre-heat to cook a pizza for 20 minutes. It is quicker to have a pizza delivered!

Year three, the dryer stopped working. The main circuit board was burnt up. We were told it was not worth fixing and we had to buy another dryer. (We did not buy a Frigidaire). Now we are on year six. The clear coating that stops fingerprints on the stainless steel is wearing off both the microwave and refrigerator. This looks terrible. So, when we spend $3000 on appliances, we expect them to last more than 6 years. We are now faced with the thought that we will have to replace everything again. Poor design, unreliable, poor longevity, and looks terrible after a few years. We will never buy another Frigidaire product.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

We purchased a Frigidaire Gallery French Door Refrigerator six years ago from Howards. It cost us over $2000. In October 2016, it stopped cooling and freezing and we first noticed an SYCF code. We called Frigidaire and were told to order the control board which sits behind the ice maker. The part was ordered on Nov 6 and came after Thanksgiving! I was so mad and when I called Frigidaire, they refunded us for this part because it took over three weeks to get. This control board didn't fix the issue, so we called them back. It was recommended that we call a certified technician on their list. I contacted Riddle after speaking with Frigidaire. They're a certified repair service for Frigidaire. I called on Tuesday, Jan 3 in the morning and their technician, Ben, showed up that afternoon.

After 15 minutes, he diagnosed the problem is that the switch board with two 5 amp fuses needed to be replaced. He said that he would call the following day to give me a price for the service and labor. For the 20 minutes he was here, it was a $79.00 service charge. I received a call from Ben the following morning at 10:00 a.m. stating that the cost would be $629.20 because he would replace the switch board (that he diagnosed the day before) and the main control board (below the refrigerator). I said THREE times that "you're charging me for the main control board based on an assumption you have that it won't work because the switch board doesn't work." I said that isn't right since he didn't diagnose or test the main control board to see if it needed to be replaced. He is basically charging me for a product that may not be broken.

The original cost was around $350 and now with this new bogus main control board, it totaled $629.20. AVOID USING RIDDLE who is suppose to be certified repair company for Frigidaire. I called Frigidaire and explained my experience with Riddle and ordered the "main control board." The rep I spoke to pulled up the specs for this model and I clearly stated it's the control board which sits behind the fridge, at the top left. I confirmed THREE times because he kept calling it something else. He assured me that it was the right item. About 7 business days later, I received the item and guess what? It was wrong.

I called and spoke to Juanique, corporate manager on Jan 12, 2017 (remember, our fridge has been broken since October 2016) and she returned the incorrect item and shipped out the right part. She gave me 20% off and free ground shipping because of all my issues. As we waited for the part, we decided to buy a new fridge to avoid all the headache and future issues with this refrigerator.

On 2/1/17, I called and requested an RMA number. It took over 10 minutes because the rep (April) could not locate the order. Their system is absolutely ancient and wastes too much time for the consumer. My experience with this location has been NEGATIVE. The customer service reps need more training, attitude adjustments. The two managers I spoke to were very helpful and actually fixed the problems created by their employees. Do yourself a favor, DO NOT BUY FRIGIDAIRE GALLERY FRENCH DOOR refrigerator (model #FGHB2844LF1). The ice maker broke two years into the purchase. We didn't fix it since we have a U-Line ice maker.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

I purchased a Frigidaire Professional Refrigerator in Aug 2015. Since then, I have had the same issue over and over again. The bottom ice maker will work once it is replaced for about a day or two then it stops. This is still going on today 01/30/2017. They have made several major repairs to the unit. Nothing has worked 100%. All the company seems to want to do is replace the bottom ice maker. It is clear that the issue isn't the ice maker. A tech just came out this past Monday and replaced the compressor in the refrigerator and he put a new ice maker in as well. After 1 day, the ice maker stopped working again. I called the Lowe's warranty department and they said unless a repairman deems the unit irreparable the ice maker doesn't qualify us for a replacement. It was on factory warranty for 1 year. They also told me that those repairs do not count under the extended warranty. So it is like starting over all over again.

My husband believes that they are trying to ride this out until we either give up or the warranty runs out. The current repair company has been out 6 times and 7 will be Monday 02/06/2017. Based on the information I have received from the repair company they have not gotten paid because the issue still exist. I have no control over that. I have been in constant contact with the repair company talking with them concerning this issue. I have been very cooperative and understanding. This whole issue is way out of control and the company doesn't seem to care about the customers or the products that they sell.

I would never purchase another Frigidaire Product again. This one was my first. It will certainly be my last. I have been very unhappy and dissatisfied with the product's performance and the customer service. I would very much like for an attorney to contact me over this issue.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

Bought all new Frigidaire appliances for new house in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Right away the refrigerator broke, making the freezer side super cold and the refrigerator side hot. Model number is FGHC2345LF. Fred's Appliance (supplier we bought from) fixed it. This is a vacation home, so we are not there very much. Next time we came out, the same problem. Fred's fixed it again (allegedly). This happened 3 more times, for a total of 5 repairs for the same thing, under warranty. They claim they replaced mechanical parts, electrical wiring, circuit boards, etc.

Of course, as soon as the warranty expired, the same problem reoccurred and both Frigidaire and Fred's Appliance told us to start paying if we wanted it fixed. Paid $583 to repair it. A year later, it's broken again. Now they are saying its my fault because we don't use it enough! Seriously! They say it has "electrolysis" because I'm not there with it. We leave the house at 55 degrees in the winter when we're not there, and never over 80 in the summer. These are not extreme operating temperatures. Why doesn't the state attorney generals step in? I am going to request assistance from the Idaho BBB and State Attorney General.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

Purchased $1700+ refrigerator in March 2016. July 2016: ice maker stopped working; repaired via Frigidaire warranty; worked approximately 2 days then broke again. This has been the pattern; a noise will start, the ice maker stops working, repair person comes out in a week, fixes, works for a little while then breaks again. So far the ice maker and seals have been replaced 6 times. The thermostat has been replaced once. The seals had to be replaced again as frost was forming in my refrigerator near the ice maker. A seal in the actual ice dispenser in door had to be replaced. It has been on and on. Lowe's will do nothing. Frigidaire says as long as it can be repaired, they will repair it. So I buy a new refrigerator and I don't get what I paid for. I get, instead a "refrigerator" that breaks on average every 1.5 months. Phone call after phone call. Lowe's response is that while it's under Frigidaire warranty, they (Lowe's) will do nothing.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

18 months ago we purchased a Kenmore Laundry center, model 970L97422F0, that was made Frigidaire. The washer DOES NOT fill with enough water to do the cleaning. More often than not there are dry spots. We had the repairman out twice and his only solution for the problem was to add a pail of water before starting the machine, so to trick it to think that the weight was more. Also it is the nosiest washer we have ever owned!! It sounds like a cement mixer when it is running. Phone calls to Sears and Frigidaire go unanswered. The last email I sent to them, over two weeks ago, only received an automatic response saying someone would be back to me within 24 hours - you guessed it, they didn't reply.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

I bought 4 pc Frigidaire appliance because they had the 200 dollar rebate on it. I mailed the paperwork and waited 3 months and now when I call they said my paperwork was not correct and they cannot do anything. They did not call back or wrote any messages because rebate expired. I told them I have all proof of purchase charges on my acct Visa. Appliance was delivery confirmation, that is also proof. But they were very rude and I was helpless, lost my 200 dollar. I will not buy Frigidaire in my life.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

Purchased a Frigidaire refrigerator from Lowe's in April 2016. Since then we have had the repairman out five times. First three times fridge made loud clicking noises, still does, was told it was normal even though we know better. Now for two times in a week, freezer went out. We are out $250 in food and no one cares. All he did was put a Styrofoam piece in fridge to regulate air, worked for less than a week. Got home from food shopping freezer is thawed out again. Cannot come out till Monday. We are told Frigidaire knows this model is a lemon but they continue to sell them as we are told because they have a warehouse full of them. Why would Lowe's continue to sell these models knowing they are bad? Whatever happened to standing behind your product? I guess making money selling bad products is Frigidaire's way of doing business these days... Buyer be warned.

Frigidaire Company Information