Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.27/5

Take a Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Take a Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Ferguson Enterprises Reviews

Original review: July 2, 2018

Called customer service to see if an overnight shipment would still go out that day and was told yes. Four days later I follow up and they said it would take at least another week because it still hadn't shipped. Avoid working with Ferguson if at all possible.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I needed a quick delivery on an air-jetted tub for home under construction. Went to the Alpharetta location because they said they could deliver within 7 days. It took 3 weeks and the tub was in horrible shape. Because of Ferguson's failure to deliver a viable product in the timeframe promised (or even 3 weeks late) I now will have to settle for a regular tub in my new home as I cannot hold up construction while a new air-jetted tub is ordered. I totally blame Ferguson for me not getting the one "special" thing I wanted in the house. Did they offer to expedite delivery of a new, undamaged tub -- no. They wanted to reorder and have me wait another 3-4 weeks. Not professional in their tracking of orders, notifying customer of issues, or expediting the delivery of a new, undamaged tub. See picture below of just one of the damaged areas.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

We went to the Dallas showroom and dealt with Kelly **. He was great to work with. He helped us pick out all new appliances, ice maker, plumbing and electrical fixtures for our kitchen and 2 bathroom remodels. Items were delivered as promised. Phone calls were always returned. Had a couple of items that we needed to return after a few months. Took the items back to the showroom on a Saturday. I received a confirmation email that Kelly had the items and was processing our refund. I would go to the Dallas Ferguson showroom again if the need was there.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

We started a last-minute project upgrade bath. So we want plumbing equipment in two days and both big stores Home Depot, Lowe’s they said they cannot deliver them in two days. So we went to this store and very nice salespeople started working with us. We told them that we are in a time crunch and she said, that she can deliver them in two days but all of them we received in 5 days. Meanwhile, we need some more stuff and we went there on Saturday and we have a salesman Mr. Justin ** told us that he can deliver by Tuesday or Wednesday. Today is Wednesday and I call them to find the delivery status, this guy changed his tone and language and he told me that the delivery may be on Friday.

Not only that he started giving me free lectures about what I need to do and how I can schedule my project team. I tried to contact his manager, his VM is full and I could not able to reach him. So please before you go to this store think twice. If you know your product please order them online and they will deliver them in two days without any mailing charge. Since I bought electrical equipment and I got it in two days.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I am a plumbing contractor and we installed a $2000 sump pump in an elevator shaft last year. The pump failed in the warranty period. I took the pump to Ferguson and they agreed it was under warranty. The pump company tested the pump and removed the ratings plate off the pump at Ferguson. They also agreed it was under warranty. I had to call Ferguson over and over and over and over. After a month and a half Ferguson told me I did not buy it from them. I faxed over the sales receipt. "Ooops," they said. They have still not credited me with a replacement pump. They say they are still waiting on paperwork.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ferguson Enterprises?

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

At the start of the winter season, our heating system failed to operate. It was determine by our HVAC company that a new motor was required. It had to be ordered from Bosch through Ferguson Plumbing. Part was ordered November 1, 2017. Despite repeated confirmations that the part would be shipped... had been shipped... etc, the part was not shipped until November 16. To accomplish that, we had to go around Ferguson direct to Bosch and light a fire under their tail. Ferguson does not allow for any company to contact companies for whom it serves as a distributor. Instead, all complaints or queries about delivery must go through them. Obviously, they lied about shipping and failed to check with Bosch for over two weeks during which temperatures plunged in our area.

I can understand Customer Service failures happen... however, when such a failure is brought to their attention not once... not twice... but three times on subsequent days, one would think they would realize there was a problem and quickly work to solve it. This was not the case and it resulted in an EPIC CUSTOMER SERVICE FAILURE!

Original review: May 17, 2017

Very frustrating experience. Ordered sinks, faucets, fridge, range, dishwasher, etc. for a remodel. First, the wrong information was sent to my cabinet maker so some of the cabinets did not fit the appliances that I ordered, then all wrong paperwork sent to my contractor so measurements were off. Wrong sink sent to granite company, 2 dented KitchenAid refrigerators were sent. I was charged $109 for drains for my new sink! Took them back and bought correct drains at another store for $40! Half of a toilet was delivered. Ferguson delivered my lights to the wrong place 2 times! The showroom is nice but that's as far as it goes. Their prices are consistently higher than other stores. The customer service is not friendly, no one approaches you when you walk into the store. You have to go looking for someone. Will not do business with them again.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I went into the Suwanee, GA showroom beginning of December. I asked if I needed an appointment and was told usually yes but I could walk around and have a look. I had some questions but the lady upfront was nowhere to be found. I went ahead and went online to make an appointment thinking that might make a difference. As of 12/15 I have been unable to get an appointment, their main office sent a couple of emails apologizing but the store never contacted me. Considering it is this hard to get an appointment I would not consider doing any business here.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2016

Stopped into Ferguson's showroom 10/31/16 to look at their bathroom vanities. Was there approximately 11:45 am. Walked around store and saw a white 37in grey granite top with square sink exactly what I needed. There was a green paper on it showing it was marked down and "as is" for 1000.00. Questioned sales rep and she came to the vanity and said there was nothing wrong with it that occasionally they mark down floor models so they can make room for new merchandise. Took pictures of vanity and sent them to my husband to see if he liked what I was looking at. He too fell in love with it. Told rep I would take it today however couldn't pick it up until later cause I had to make arrangements to get help to carry it in house. She said that was fine just give her 1 hour notice to give them time to wrap it up so it can be moved without damage and I could make payment prior to coming by phone.

She then taped a sold sign on the vanity. Went home made arrangements to have someone come to house to help carry it in. When he arrived I called Ashley the sales rep and made my payment and told her we would be there in an hour to pick it up. She said ok and said she had to check on something. She came back to phone and said they made a mistake - the vanity we looked at on the floor and paid for was not the one on sale it was the one next to it. She said someone misplaced the sale paper or was placed there by accident. She wanted to know if I wanted the correct one on sale which was Brown. I told her no I needed the white one with the dark gray top that we had talked about when I was there.

She then apologized and said didn't know how sales ticket got on the wrong vanity and she was sorry for the disappointment and she wouldn't put through my charge card. I am so disappointed and feel they should of still honored the sale being that was the one that was marked on sale. I have two pictures of vanity showing sale advertisement on it. However Ferguson refused to honor THEIR mistake!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

I went in today with an antique-style shower fixture that I have been having trouble with in terms of local repair or replacement. Meanwhile, I can't take a shower. I won't go into detail except to say that the man at the front desk, after seeing that Ferguson's was not able to replace or repair, was short, indifferent, and couldn't be bothered. Not that I was being a rude or pressing customer. I didn't force the issue at the store because I did not want to escalate and possibly diminish service to other customers. I just left with a shaking head. So many "family" and "local" businesses complain about competition, and yet I have found that Grass Valley businesses have short hours, and short tempers. Ferguson's is really one that stands out as a first impression "0" in customer service. I am now dealing with plumbing supply people in Auburn and Sacramento. Much better!

Ferguson Enterprises Company Information