3.81/5

Need a water treatment system?

EasyWater

Need a water treatment system?

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

EasyWater Reviews

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

We purchased the Iron Shield and Acid Shield in December 2018. My first contact was with Michele **. She was a Charm to work with. She had all the answers to my questions. Employee of the Month??? I also had to call tech support and he talked me through my problem. Not being a plumber, it only took me 3 hours to install the system. We had a very large problem with iron from our well but after a 2 weeks of service our water was crystal clear and tastes better. I would recommend anyone to give EasyWater a call and I am sure they, "Hopefully with Michele **", will do their best to make you a satisfied customer, like me.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I've had my EasyWater system for over a year now and I'm so glad we chose the No-Salt Conditioner over a water softener. We installed it ourselves and it was super easy. I noticed a difference in my dishwasher and toilet water almost immediately! No more buying and hauling salt like we had to do with our water softener. Can't speak more highly of our experience with EasyWater!

Get expert buying tips about Water Treatment Systems delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

Wife saw advertisement, I checked it out, made my decision to go with EasyWater. Great response, explained it all to me. I even had my water tested after installation, perfect. No more rusty smell and orange rings in the bathroom. Best water I ever tasted!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

I gave 5 stars because 10 wasn't an option. I recently was in the market for a new water softener. I had purchased a different product from this company in the past and received an email about a product and discount they were offering. I called on a Saturday expecting to get a recording and instead I got an amazing expert who answered all our questions with patience and knowledge. Loral knew his stuff. Granted this was not a huge purchased, slightly under 3000 dollars but to us it was major. We wanted to do it once, do it correctly and do it a good price. Thank God... literally... we started with this company instead of wasting lots of money doing it wrong and then ending up with this product and company later.

I have been in customer service and this company excels in it. Loral guided us thru the entire product purchase, was accurate regarding delivery date and clearly made sure we understood the installation process. Loral stressed that if we have any questions regarding our product to feel free to call back. What a joy to hang up thinking, WOW!!! instead of being more confused and frustrated than before the call. We only spoke to Loral because he answered all of our questions, but my guess is this how the entire company operates. Yes, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

My wife and I live in high calcium Arizona. We were so satisfied with the performance of our EasyWater Conditioner that we bought another one. Our first unit lasted 9 years and would have probably lasted longer, but was damaged by a lightning strike close to our house. We have a swamp cooler too and it helps a lot with keeping the calcium build up to a real minimum. Our customer/sales representative was very professional and polite. He answered all of our questions and concerns and was very knowledgeable about the EasyWater product. Very happy customer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EasyWater?

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

My wife and I purchased a lake house with well. When we purchased we noticed the heavy rust stains in all the fixtures and were doing a complete reno so we knew it had to be fixed. My wife came across EasyWater in a Google search and we researched, read the reviews and ordered/installed the filter. The results have been amazing... the iron is completely gone. I sent in a water sample to Tony and the iron is gone from the treated water. I can't imagine water with more iron than ours had so to say the least I am totally elated.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I’ve had EasyWater for 5 years. No change in water. I have a lot of iron in my water. I was told I have to replace my tank 'cause the one that was sold to me is not for all the iron in my water. I was told when I bought the system I would be completely satisfied which I am not. I’m afraid to spend any more money with this company and get the same results.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

On 7th of December 2017 ordered 2 times salt blocks and never delivered. A week before Christmas their number was saying they are closed and call after New Year. Now they stated it is delivered in my address and they have a signature of a person I do not recognise. Talking to the manager seems dodgy individuals running the business from home or somewhere where they overhear each other as I was told. Very rude and states individuals stating they cannot do anything about it. The so called manager told to get back to me and never did.

Stay away from them as they seem a bit cheaper. After running my softener for more than a month I had to pay more and got my salt blocks from other source on ebay. I asked them to send me an e-mail that they delivered (I have CCTV. There were 11 motions approaching my property but none of them were delivering salt blocks). I have to claim from PayPal but they ask to resolve first with the sellers. Do not buy from EasyWater.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I had EasyWater to purify my water system better, and it really makes me want to keep drinking water once more instead of using tap water. I recommended this to others and they agree how nice it is to have a nice drink of cleaner water. The water is nice and clear to put ice in for extra coolness. The refreshing taste of that water is so refreshing especially when I have long trips or go out for a good workout with family or friends. However, usual time doesn't have to be too long but it needs to ensure that once it's clean it's safe. But there's not really too much time to use it for good uses especially when others want a nice drink from my faucet.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

The water always comes out clear and taste good. Better than using tap water service and it never clumps when coming out. The system is easy to work, haven't had any major issues. One issue I do have is the nozzle sticks a little, but is workable. I compare it to Brita filter system. One of my top ten but like Brita a little better. Also a bit heavy for the sink and I feel like it may fall off. Suggest making the product lighter compared to other brands. Overall has good quality. Still holding strong to my sink spout without pulling down or leaking and making it easier for people to install. I would consider telling other to use this service as well. This works well for my family for everyday use and I wouldn't use any other product service.

EasyWater expert review by Greg Chick

Easy Water has been treating water for homeowners for more than 25 years. The company has an environmentally-friendly focus, using natural products to treat water, and they are headquartered in Fishers, Indiana.

• Discounts: Easy Water offers customers a five percent discount on products and services if they sign up for the company's newsletter online.

• Coconut carbon: Rather than use a coal-based carbon, the company uses coconut shell carbon to filter water, so it is cleaner and longer lasting than a coal filter. It is also healthier for humans who end up consuming the water that is treated.

• Leaves essential minerals: The company's water treatment process does not remove any essential minerals from the water, so it remains healthy even after it has been cleaned.

• Sustainability: Easy Water uses 80 percent less water than traditional filtering methods, which means they are a more sustainable company than many water treatment system companies.

• RevitaLife system: The company offers the Revitalife Reverse Osmosis system, a one-of-a-kind method that ensures drinking water tastes and smells great. The company will give customers a free quote to see how much it would cost to use this system.

• Best for: Homeowners with hard water and homeowners near a compromised water supply.

Profile picture of Greg Chick
      Greg Chick Water Treatment Systems Contributing Editor

Greg Chick has worked as an entrepreneur for over 40 years with a background in plumbing, irrigation, pools and water heating. He is a member of Green Plumbers USA, International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials and American Society of Plumbing Engineers. Greg works to educate residential consumers about quality plumbing products.

EasyWater Company Information