toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I had softeners before when I lived in Maryland. The plumber that put ours in professionally told me to make sure I buy a Fleck head. So, I went and looked around to see on the web who carried Fleck control valve heads and Discount Water Softener had them. They had the best explanation, they had an install guy and their prices were the best. I’m a repeat customer. Six years ago, I was looking for a water softener. I searched and bought one from Discount Water Softener for my current house. We live in Ocala, Florida and the water here is 13 grains. I like it a lot softer because it helps with the pipes and the cleaning. I bought the Fleck 32,000 Grain through their direct website. It’s cheaper than Amazon. I prefer dealing with companies direct rather than going through a middleman. Their website’s great. Any options are in drop-downs and it’s simple. I also called them to talk about the product. It was a good experience.

Recently I bought another one that’s setting here in the house. My daughter’s building a house and I told her before she gets in the house I want to install one for her. I bought the Genesis System because of the new technology. I was up in Ohio for a wedding and my brother-in-law and I installed one for my nephew and we told him what to get. We called the company to ask about some of the features of the Genesis System and the rep was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Quality-wise, they’re great. The one that I’ve had in-house for six years has no issues. Genesis wasn’t out so I bought the standard one with the Fleck head. The installation was straightforward. The product is all stainless steel and of very good quality. The new Genesis was the easiest installation I’ve ever done. You would pay the same for a made in China water softener at Home Depot or Lowe’s and it wouldn’t have the quality head and the good fittings on it. It also wouldn’t last as long.

Our pipes are doing better. I use less soap and I feel cleaner. I recently had to do some plumbing on the house. It was six years old when we bought it and there is an area where it had calcification prior to the water softener being put in. Once I cleaned it out, I don’t have any issues. Same with the water heater. I redid that and it helped considerably. I told everybody I have recommended to go straight to Discount and buy. The product’s good and it’s free shipping. The one I got for my daughter had $100 coupon discount because they had a special going on for the holiday. So, I saved an additional $100. Shipping it out of state with no tax so, it was great. And it came in three days. The other thing is they have great tutorials on their website and their install guide was very clear, which is good. It really helps.

I wanted soft water in the house to prevent window action and things like that in showers. I read a lot of reviews and I liked the valve setup of Discount Water Softeners. I purchased the whole system online. The website was good and I had no problems. I asked questions about the resin and what salt to use from the sales consultant and they were very prompt at replying. I would highly recommend them.

I was very impressed with my Discount Water Softeners experience. Their website was very easy to use. I use a filter system and they had the parts that I needed. I ordered three parts and a replacement O-ring about five days ago, and I'm very happy with the products. The last time when I originally got a big blue filter, it came with a wrench which was flimsy. It broke in 15 minutes. Though I haven't tried this one out yet, it seems a little heavier duty.

The water was hard and that's how I knew the old water softener system wasn’t working. The website of Discount Water Softeners was good but what sold me on it was when I got on the phone with a lady. I had picked out something based on what I thought I needed and she steered me in the less expensive version. I was having problems with iron and she recommended that I use a kind of salt that gets rid of the iron. I did that and everything’s been working good. She was selling me something that I needed rather than something that would make her more money. So that closed the deal. The cost was a good one and was a lot cheaper than having somebody come and do it. I’m really pleased and I’d buy from them again.

I needed a brine tank because mine had a crack in it. I looked at different sites but Discount Water Softeners' site was the best. So I purchased a brine tank through their website. I liked the brine bank that I saw at their website, which was great. The pricing was reasonable. I had the brine bank shipped and just got it. I still have install it, but by looking in the box, it looks good. So far, I'm very satisfied and would recommend Discount Water Softeners to others.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Discount Water Softeners?

We sell equipment that requires softened water, so we purchased Discount Water Softeners and included them with the equipment. I would recommend their direct representative. She’s friendly and easy to contact. She’s the rep for 99% of my contacts. I’d give her a call and tell her I need to place an order. My orders are repetitive and she makes it happen.

Our water looked like it was very hard because we kept putting new faucets and they were leaking as a result of the build-up. My dishwasher was covered with white film from the build-up and stopped washing properly. Our neighbor had a water softener system for 20 years and he told me that he never had this problem with build-up on his appliances. For him, washing was more efficient because you don't need to use as much product to wash clothes and dishes. And so, we decided to go with a water softener system from Discount. Since we had it installed, I have noticed a lot of difference in our water. Discount's water softener saves water and salt. Moreover, I think it is good value because other water softeners are more expensive. I've already recommended Discount Water Softeners to a few people.

We had a lot of hardness in our water and my plumber recommended getting the Genesis so we went with the 64,000 Grain with the flow rate one. He sent me the link to Discount Water Softeners' website and we purchased through it. The website was very old school and pretty clunky. It doesn't feel smooth to go through and the search was not that great. When it looks that old-school, I worry about the security of the payment gateway. It would be great if they could change their website to be more modern-looking and search friendly. They could get more user trust if they use better technology.

But the overall experience is fine. My plumber said that in all his experience installing the water softener, he only had one which had something broken when it was shipped. But he's never had anything break on him. So, he trusted Discount Water Softeners. We had a lot of brown residue when we're running our dishwasher and the water softener has been pretty effective since things are cleaning better now. The laundry is also working better and everything is a lot better in terms of how the water feels. I'd recommend Discount Water Softeners.

I live in the desert in Palm Springs and the water is hard. I just redid my bathroom and put in clear shower doors and it gets spots. It messes up my dishwasher. I had a lot of hard water spots so I called the water company, found out what the hardness was and then decided to buy a water softener. The fellow that remodeled my place for me just in the last couple months said it's a really good idea to have it so I called and I got a hold of a lady who sells off the internet for Discount Water Softeners and she advised me as to what I needed capacity wise. She asked me how many people live in the place, how long I'm there and said I would need a medium range which made sense to me.

I'm very happy with it. It makes a big difference and I could feel it right away. You know soap lathers much easier, you can feel the difference in the water. It's just not as hard, it doesn't leave the spots all over everything than the way it was before. It's great and the price was excellent. I have a friend that does the monthly thing with Culligan and he's paying $70 a month and in one year I paid off my unit and I own it. It's guaranteed for 10 years so it's tough not to see the advantage of buying it. It's really easy to shop on their website. The people are very helpful and it's easy for somebody that's not really handy to follow and do right. It's done everything that I wanted it to do for the reason that I bought it. I've been very pleased with the results of the hardness of the water and the spotting. I use less water, detergent and salt.

The people and the website are really nice. I actually ordered two by mistake and they fixed it for me right away 'cause I had hit the button twice. The guy that owns the company was out of town for the weekend. He came back and credited my credit card first thing the next Monday morning so I found them really easy to work with. It got delivered right on time and brought it right into my garage. It was right where I set it up and it's been working like a charm ever since.

I looked at a couple of different websites but it seemed that Discount Water had the easiest layout and they were the easiest to deal with, with what I needed. I visited a couple of times considering a water softener is a difficult thing to purchase because it's an intricate piece of machinery. The girl I talked to and the sales team was perfect. She was able to guide me through what I needed, measure my water hardness and take all factors into account and make sure I came out with the right product. They wouldn't even recommend anything until I came back with the proper information. I purchased the Genesis Dual Tank water softener over their website but I used their sales number to guide me to which product I needed.

I bought one of their better ones and not the entry-level water softener so the cost for me was a little bit more expensive, but the product I got delivered better efficiency. It hasn't failed me and it's working properly. I have extremely hard water and I'm on a well so I did it to protect my investment, my pipes and my plumbing fixtures. My brother also needed a water softener so I recommended Discount Water Softeners and I was able to send him their way. I was confident that he's going to get what he needed and he has his up and running and he's already experienced what he needs.

Overall, having it was a great experience but there's one thing that I found could be improved on. I got a dual tank which meant there was a lot of plumbing and the installation manual wasn't clear. I had to hire a plumber to put it together. Their manual could be more specific with diagrams and step-by-step instructions to put it together which might do their customers a little bit as far as saving some money. Other than that, I'm happy with making the purchase and I'm extremely satisfied.

We needed a water softener because the water over here is very hard. I went to Discount Water Softeners' website and it's pretty user-friendly. But I had additional questions left so I called them and the rep was very good. I bought the water softener and an osmosis system which is working very well. I also bought a pump to send the water but it is not working properly and still creating a problem. I've called Discount about it but they're very busy and the rep is going to come back to me on it. But our water has been less hard and it's wonderful. I would highly recommend them.

Ordered new softener system online, info was very clear. Received unit complete with all parts and instructions, very easy install. Some plumbing required, but easy to do. Soft water to entire house with high flow rate to all faucets and showers, very satisfied customer.

We live out in the country where the water is hard so we decided to purchase a water softener system from Discount Water Softeners over the internet. The website is easy to maneuver and I liked it. Quality-wise, the system's running fine and I hope it continues. It has a warranty so that’s great, and their warranty is longer than Sears or Kenmore. Now, our water is softer and I don’t use as much shampoo and soap. The only concern is they gave a quick setup sheet and a manual that don’t match. But it wasn’t a big deal. The system was easy to set up. I’d recommend them because everything was shipped in a timely manner, the system came in good condition and their prices were reasonable.

Discount Water Softeners

Hi Constantino, we're so glad to hear that you visited the website and found what you needed easily.

We love that you find the energy-efficiency and a high quality of the Genesis Premier to your standards! The website is currently being worked on to make navigation and finding what you need even easier.

Thank you so much for your feedback and if an issue ever arises feel free to contact us!

Original review: April 30, 2017

I just moved into the house two years ago and the water softener system there was about 15 years old, so it was time for a replacement. I purchased the Genesis Premier unit from Discount Water Softeners through their website. It's a big model. Their website was very nice and easy to use. I just looked for the product that I needed. The website was easy to navigate and checkout was quite easy, too, so I was happy with that. But we had a winter storm that week so the delivery of my softener was delayed for a few days, and a rep at Discount called me directly to let me know that.

The item that I received is working well. I like that it's energy-efficient, so I was happy that they built it like that. It's nice and the quality seems to be there. Furthermore, the cost in relation to the quality was definitely fair. Since using the system, we're happy to have soft water. I'd tell a friend who asks about Discount to go to the website and look at it because it's easy to use and see the options. The Discount people were easy to work with. Moreover, delivery was quick and customers can get their orders immediately. The one-day turnaround, which is what usually happens, is very nice and I like it. Overall, Discount had very good customer service.

Discount Water Softeners

Timothy, it's great to hear your experience with our sales representative helped you find the perfect fit to help save your furnace and you're enjoying showers much more now with your new Genesis Premier 32,000 grain softener.

Thank you for letting us know the installation and hook up was easy with the quick pro connector kit, too. We're always improving upon our website for a better customer experience, and it's great hearing you enjoyed your shopping experience online. We are here should you ever have additional questions or need anything.

Original review: April 26, 2017

My water was hard and it was ruining my furnace, so I purchased a Discount Water Softener over the phone, and the representative was very informative and knowledgeable. The system that I purchased was the one that she told me to go with and it's working great. The parts came perfect and it was easy to hook up. Now, it's more enjoyable taking a shower. It feels totally different. I'm very happy with the product and all the customer service I've had. Their website works very well for me too. I'd definitely recommend them.

Discount Water Softeners

Fred, we're so glad you you were able to purchase your high-flow Genesis Revolution 32,000 grain softener, then have it shipped to Alaska. It makes us all very happy at Discount Water Softeners to hear you're using far less salt than the other models you used previously, because it does put a strain on our back having to go out and add so much salt with down flow softeners.

Adrienne helps explain that customers shouldn't oversize a water softener or it won't regenerate approximately every 7 days if your water is too hard. Each customer is different based on their water readings. We apologize if it was a bit unclear, but you have the correct size and it's working great, so we're glad she was able to help you with the recommendation.

Should you need us over the next 10 years with your warranty (lifetime on your tanks), please feel free to contact us anytime--we're here for you. Thank you again for such a detailed review, which helps other customers who are shopping online.

Original review: April 25, 2017

I work in an oil refinery and I work with some people who, like myself, live out on Anchorage. We have a well and our water was really hard. The only solution was a water softener. We got to talking about softeners and I told them what I bought. The first one I ever bought was a Culligan. I lifted about two 50 pound bags of salt a month. Then I got the Sears softener that was supposed to be one that measures the water, metered the water and it regenerated. I went through about 8 to 10 bags a year, a little bit less than the other one.

Now I just bought a Discount Water Softener. I got their product that meters the water that it uses and it self generates whenever it needs to be regenerated. I put a 100 pounds of salt in it when I got it which was several months ago. I went out there the other day to check on it and it didn't even look like it's moved down, maybe about two inches. It hardly uses any salt. Also, their website was easy to use. I had a couple of questions and I called up. I spoke with a young lady and she was very helpful. It was funny because what she was describing and what they had were different because what they had was one that metered the water and then regenerated. And she was telling me I need to set it to regenerate every seven days or something. I wasn't sure what she was talking about. And then when I got it, it was already preset to do everything I needed it to do. It was just a matter of me hooking it up and going with it.

I've looked all over and Discount's website had the best deal for the water softener. Amazon was about $150 more for the exact same one. I bought a water softener from Home Depot and I paid about $200 less but Discount's water softener has a better quality and it's gonna probably last long. It's got a really good warranty too. If it extend behind their warranty I'd be real happy if I need it. But right now, so far, I haven't had any issues with it. It's doing exactly what they said it would do and I hope it continues to do that. Overall, Discount Water Softener was very pleasant to deal with and they were informative. It was a quick and easy install. I didn't need any help. But if I had to had it just from all the information they gave me, I would have a got all the help I needed.

Discount Water Softeners

Adam, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your input on your experience with us and the fact that you're enjoying your dual tank system and using very little salt with your upflow softener.

After you recently spoke with our technical service department we did forward you the correct manual and again apologize for including the single tank manual with your dual tank system.

We thank you again for bringing this to our attention so we could correct this for you. If you need any additional assistance after your product purchase, please free contact us at support@discountwatersofteners.com

Original review: April 24, 2017

Ordered a dual tank system for very hard water so that there isn't one large unwieldy tank that during low use times would sit forever before backwash in order to have enough capacity to serve the high flow demand periods. The dual tank system is great because there is never a time that you are without soft water. Main complaint is that the instructional videos online and instructions in the box are geared towards the single tank units and not dual tanks. Had to follow the included picture in order to figure out how everything went together. These instructions need to be re-worked. We're about 3 months in though and I keep checking the softener salt but have not yet needed to refill it. The unit is very salt efficient.

Discount Water Softeners

Douglas, we appreciate you letting us know the instructions and installation guide/videos were easy to follow and your install went well, as well as hearing you're enjoying the Genesis softener that uses less salt than your older system.

The quick pro connector kit offered does save about an hour on the installation time, but we're glad you were able to find an alternative connector kit locally and our salesperson was able to help you in finding the right size and model for your specific household. We're here for you, should you have any additional questions.

Feel free to contact us anytime with additional questions.

Original review: April 24, 2017

I ordered this Genesis Premier 32,000 Grain Water Softener for my residence. I have installed water softeners in the past although I am not a plumber. This product came fast and complete. I just wish I had ordered the Pro Connector kit as I had to buy new connections anyway. The install instructions were easy to follow and the install went well. The softener works much better than the older unit I had, and uses less salt. I am very pleased and will buy from Discount Water Softeners in the future. I would recommend them to anyone. I did call the sales department and was pleased to find a knowledgeable, personable and helpful person to talk with. Thanks.

Discount Water Softeners

Thank you for your review on Discount Water Softeners Chen-Hung!

We want all customer interactions to professional and knowledgeable, so we are very pleased to hear that your phone conversation met your needs. Genesis Water Softner System will improve your water quality and hearing that your wife likes it is great! If there are any issues with the system, feel free to call us anytime so that we can assist you.

And thank you again for your review and for your recommendation Chen-Hung!

Original review: April 23, 2017

I heard that a water softener system was more beneficial to the household equipment so I decided to get it. I have the Genesis dual tank from Discount Water Softeners which I purchased through their website. I compared pricing online and read that Genesis uses less water and less salt. I decided to go with that after speaking with the Discount Water Softeners representative. They let me know, based on my household size, what size I needed. The reps I spoke with on the phone were also very knowledgeable and professional. They were able to answer all the questions that I had. In the end, I had to decide how much I wanted to spend, whether to go with the Genesis or the regular, older type.

With the Genesis in place, the water seems to be more slippery and better on the skin. It seems to be working and my wife likes it. The only thing was after the installation of the system by the person that I hired, there was water leakage. We had to buy some rubber parts from Home Depot to fix it afterward. But it's been working fine since. The Genesis could have been a little bit cheaper, too. But since they said it's saving water and salt, it could probably be reasonable or comparable in the long run. Otherwise, I would recommend Discount Water Softeners if I'm asked by someone interested in it and want to know more about the differences and what they need. They are very helpful on the phone and they are very friendly too.

Discount Water Softeners

Randy, we're so happy to hear Adrienne was able to help you with sizing your Genesis Premier Cabinet style 32,000 grain softener and Bill was able to help you with support after the sale. You are a valued customer at Discount Water Softeners, so do let us know if you ever need anything else or have more questions.

Original review: April 22, 2017

The lady in sales was very knowledgeable of the products she sold. And helpful in my decision in which size replacement water softener would best suit my family's needs. Discount Water Softeners has a very good installation video on YouTube and a detailed installation guide came with the unit. With that said, I still had questions on set up which was answered by Bill in customer support in a timely manner. This company is on top of their game. I was impressed with their attention to detail and communication.

Discount Water Softeners

BW, thank you so much for letting us know Adrienne helped you with sizing and was knowledgeable/helpful. She really enjoys helping our customers find the right fit for their specific needs at home.

We will have someone follow-up with you about your RO filters right away, too. Thank you for letting us know and we're here whenever you need anything.

Original review: April 22, 2017

I had hard water so I looked online at Discount Water Softeners and I liked what I saw. So, I called and talked to somebody, then I looked again online, called them back and purchased a Genesis water softener system from them. The website was easy to navigate and the young lady whom I talked to was very knowledgeable. She talked a little fast but other than that she was fabulous.

While their pricing was too expensive and I wanted them to give me a rebate, Discount Water Softeners was still able to understand my water quality issues and convinced me not to go bigger. Also, the quality of the system I purchased has been good so far. It has given me soft water and I'm enjoying that. Still, I need someone to reach out to me as I need to get the right filters for my RO system. Nevertheless, I highly recommend Discount Water Softeners.

Discount Water Softeners

Otis, Adrienne recalls talking with you and said you were great to work with so she could help make sure and recommend the right system to remove the high amount of iron (13 ppm) in your well and increase the pH at the same time. It always makes us feel great when customers are enjoying their clean water and support helped you with additional questions after the sale. We're here if you ever need anything else or have questions.

Original review: April 9, 2017

Had a rental house that had high iron and low ph. The filter system Adrienne sold me works great. The well had over 13 parts of iron. Not cheap but worth the money. Very easy to install and good support system if you have any problems.

Discount Water Softeners

Bruce, we're glad to hear your new Genesis Premier 40,000 grain softener is working well in your home with your family. Please let us know if you need anything else or have questions and thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Original review: April 8, 2017

My son and his fiancée are living with me, and that made me decide to get a water softening system. I then purchase the Premier water softener from Discount. I’m fine with it, so far. The quality is okay.

Discount Water Softeners

Kevin, our customers love the Katalox iron filter, and we appreciate your friend referring you to us! It removes ferrous and ferric iron and doesn't require chemicals, which gives you peace of mind and saves money, too. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions.

Original review: April 3, 2017

I had rust collected on my bathtubs, toilets and sinks. I inquired from one of my friends and he said that Discount Water Softener worked really well so I chose to go with it. I purchased it online and so far, it's been good. I have no complaints. I'd tell people it works.

Discount Water Softeners

Jo, your feedback was amazing and much appreciated. Many customers think they have to pay a small fortune to receive a quality softener until they find our site. We're so happy you found us through our informative articles and Adrienne really enjoys helping our customers with sizing based on your own water and home. We are so happy you're enjoying soft water with your new Genesis Premier 32,000. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions in the future, and thank you again for the detailed review.

Original review: April 1, 2017

I had the Kinetico water system for 38 years. It worked fine except for the last three years. I started having all kinds of problems and their people had indicated that they could not service us this particular model anymore because it was so obsolete. I priced the Kinetico and it was outrageous. I looked around and came upon Discount's Fleck 5600. Then I saw an article that looked at Genesis versus Fleck 5600. I investigated it and checked it out as best as I could. I talked to Adrianne, the young lady from Discount and her knowledge and courtesy convinced me that those are the kinds of people I'd like to deal with. She assured me that the water softener was really easy to connect and it was, because I had another water softener installed that I got rid of. It worked fine and it's been working fine ever since. Discount Water Softeners has been excellent and I'm very happy with my purchase.

Discount Water Softeners

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your input on your experience with us. All of our manuals that ship with our systems are also supported with additional video installation instructions on our website.

If you ever are unable to get the help you need from our manual or videos after your purchase, please email us at support@discountwatersofteners.com and one of our tech support personnel can assist you further.

If you need help sizing your softener correctly or have questions about any products or connections on our site prior to purchasing, please email newsales@discountwatersofteners.com or fill out this form: https://www.discountwatersofteners.com/new-sales-water-softeners

As an option on all our water softeners, we also carry quick connect flex connector kits that can be used with any PEX, CPVC, or copper piping. Our quick connector kits make installation a snap and do not require additional parts.

Thank you again for purchasing from Discount Water Softeners. We are happy that you received your item as described.

Original review: March 28, 2017

Product arrived as described, but came with very little installation information. I installed the water softener primarily from a 3D image of it on the front cover, the process could have gone a lot easier. Would have been a nice touch to provide some PEX adapters. No one wants to go to the store and buy more parts for something that already costs over grand.

Discount Water Softeners

Miste, thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We're so happy you received your Genesis Revolution 64,000 grain softener and reverse osmosis system. Our team loves helping great customers like you, and we're always here if you need anything!

Original review: March 25, 2017

The price of Discount Water Softeners is really reasonable. And the folks that we've spoken to are super great. I feel like they're a family - the whole environment of me talking to one person or another. Even if it was a little out of the department, they still knew the answer to the question. Also, someone always returns my phone call pretty quickly. We haven’t hooked it up yet because we had to fix some of the plumbing but it wasn’t their fault. I’m sure that it’s a good product and I would recommend them.

Discount Water Softeners

Clifford, thank you for letting us know your Katalox iron filter and Genesis softener arrived in a timely manner by UPS and everything is working as it should on your well water to remove iron and also provide you with great, soft water. Please let us know if you need anything else and thank you again.

Original review: March 23, 2017

We bought the Katalox iron filter and the Genesis water softener through the Discount Water Softeners website. The price is good, and the items were delivered timely and in one piece. Everything works and is working as it should for our well water. It's a great and quality product.

Discount Water Softeners

William, thank you for letting us know Adrienne provided you with a great buying experience and sizing/recommendation of your Genesis Premier water softener. It's fantastic knowing our videos and customers can install these with ease and enjoy their new, soft water! We're here if you need anything else, and thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I called to get advice and had a great experience with Adrienne. She recommended the 32,000 gallon Genesis Premier. The ordering was simple and the unit was delivered on time in perfect condition. Easy install by my handyman and I did the startup and programming myself. It was easy to follow the quick start guide and videos, and I'm not a mechanical guy. Everything is working fine and I would highly recommend this company and their products.

Discount Water Softeners

Hi, Larry, and thank you so much for your feedback. We are actually revamping where the specifications go on our website, so your input solidified the change we're making here in the upcoming months because we value what helps our customers through their buying experience. The Genesis Premier Cabinet is a great fit for our customers who have a smaller space, and they can still enjoy soft water using less salt/water, too. We're here for you if you need anything else, and thank you again.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I have hard water, and I needed a water softening system and got one from Discount. The website was good. The only problem was that I needed the height and the width of the unit according to the space that I have as I wanted to make sure about the dimensions, but it was difficult trying to search around for the measurements of the water softener, as these were located at the bottom of the page and I had to scroll all the way down. The website has a grid with everything in a quadrant, and one could either scroll from top to bottom or go from left to right. They explained everything about how the system works, and how functional and efficient it is, which is really good. But for the detail or minor stuff, all it takes is a phone call to find out.

Overall, it was a good experience and I would recommend them. For a tough quality water softener, I would go with Discount, although the price is a little above the normal water softener. There are cheaper ones, but these would maybe not last as long. On the other hand, getting the Discount water softener is a long-term investment and it's worth the money, according to the reviews that I've read.

Discount Water Softeners Company Profile