toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Discount Water Softeners

Joaquin, thank you for your review on the website and on the Genesis water softener. We strive to make the entire process easy, simple, and straight to the point for our customers.

Thank you for recommending Discount Water Softeners to your brother! We're pleased to hear that he is also satisfied with his water softener.

We will take your feedback into consideration for the manuals. There is also a tech support line that you can call if you have any future issues with your water softener. Thank you once again for your review and we hope you continue to enjoy your soft water!

Original review: May 25, 2017

I looked at a couple of different websites but it seemed that Discount Water had the easiest layout and they were the easiest to deal with, with what I needed. I visited a couple of times considering a water softener is a difficult thing to purchase because it's an intricate piece of machinery. The girl I talked to and the sales team was perfect. She was able to guide me through what I needed, measure my water hardness and take all factors into account and make sure I came out with the right product. They wouldn't even recommend anything until I came back with the proper information. I purchased the Genesis Dual Tank water softener over their website but I used their sales number to guide me to which product I needed.

I bought one of their better ones and not the entry-level water softener so the cost for me was a little bit more expensive, but the product I got delivered better efficiency. It hasn't failed me and it's working properly. I have extremely hard water and I'm on a well so I did it to protect my investment, my pipes and my plumbing fixtures. My brother also needed a water softener so I recommended Discount Water Softeners and I was able to send him their way. I was confident that he's going to get what he needed and he has his up and running and he's already experienced what he needs.

Overall, having it was a great experience but there's one thing that I found could be improved on. I got a dual tank which meant there was a lot of plumbing and the installation manual wasn't clear. I had to hire a plumber to put it together. Their manual could be more specific with diagrams and step-by-step instructions to put it together which might do their customers a little bit as far as saving some money. Other than that, I'm happy with making the purchase and I'm extremely satisfied.

The hard water here made the drains clogged up with calcium and the pipes were deteriorating around our whole house. We've needed a water softener for these 10 years and we finally got it. Discount Water Softeners are fantastic. I purchased the Genesis from them and its quality was excellent. I went to the website, did all the paperwork, and they called me back. They were professional. They asked all the right questions and asked what I needed. They explained everything and the different things I would have to make sure are correct in my house before I made the purchase.

They weren't just selling to me. They made sure I got the right thing. They offered a solution about the drain and they've sold me the correct piping for their product. They told me there were a few parts that they don't supply but I could go get it to my local hardware store, which I did. The water quality is now 100% better. I will tell my friends to go with Discount Water Softeners. They felt like a small, family-owned company, but yet they did everything right.

Our water softener broke, so I did a Google search and found Discount Water Softeners. I called and ordered it over the phone. I spoke with Adrienne and it was wonderful. She was great and very helpful. I just told her the size of the household and she was able to get me exactly what I needed. Everything was great.

Our appliances in the home were getting hard water deposits all over them and from looking online, Discount Water Softeners seemed to have a decent product for a decent price. I ordered it online and shipping was fine. It came on time and there weren't any problems with it. I sent an email to them at one point asking them a question but that was it. Overall, they're an okay company.

Our old water softener system bit the dust. We bought a new one from Discount Water Softeners and we installed most of it ourselves. We also had a guy, who installs water softeners, help with part of the installation. The system is working so far and it doesn't seem to impede our water flow the way the other one did.

I have hard water with sulfur in it so I bought The Eliminator from Discount Water Softeners. Researching on their website was fairly straightforward. The best help was the lady who responded to questions after filling out a survey. The pricing was pretty cut and dried. It took me two weeks to do the installation over two weekends to get it done. The first weekend, I thought that I got the wrong part. I emailed the question to customer support and I did not get a response until Monday, which was after the time when I was trying to get the thing installed. That was a little frustrating. The guy told me to order this part, but then I misordered. He was polite and said that I shouldn't order that one. And then, the second time when I ordered the wrong part again, he got rude and was kind of a jerk about it through the email.

I had to order a fairly large system because the quality of my water was so poor. They could not ship all of the water softening medium in the system as typical. Normally everything is shipped and it's sealed and you just plumb it up and it's good to go. Whereas, mine you had to add some of the medium to do the actual softening and that was not clearly documented. In fact, I made a mistake and poured the medium into the wrong tank, in which I had to then order another set of the medium and then shot back out the medium that was in the tank. I ended up getting it done right.

The product was a good quality for the cost. It is doing the job and the water is no longer really hard. It's a positive experience overall and I have recommended to a couple of people that if they've gotten quotes for water softeners from professionals, that they should look at doing it themselves and where I chose to get it. Discount Water Softener was fair-priced in my opinion and worth it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Discount Water Softeners?

I had softeners before when I lived in Maryland. The plumber that put ours in professionally told me to make sure I buy a Fleck head. So, I went and looked around to see on the web who carried Fleck control valve heads and Discount Water Softener had them. They had the best explanation, they had an install guy and their prices were the best. I’m a repeat customer. Six years ago, I was looking for a water softener. I searched and bought one from Discount Water Softener for my current house. We live in Ocala, Florida and the water here is 13 grains. I like it a lot softer because it helps with the pipes and the cleaning. I bought the Fleck 32,000 Grain through their direct website. It’s cheaper than Amazon. I prefer dealing with companies direct rather than going through a middleman. Their website’s great. Any options are in drop-downs and it’s simple. I also called them to talk about the product. It was a good experience.

Recently I bought another one that’s setting here in the house. My daughter’s building a house and I told her before she gets in the house I want to install one for her. I bought the Genesis System because of the new technology. I was up in Ohio for a wedding and my brother-in-law and I installed one for my nephew and we told him what to get. We called the company to ask about some of the features of the Genesis System and the rep was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Quality-wise, they’re great. The one that I’ve had in-house for six years has no issues. Genesis wasn’t out so I bought the standard one with the Fleck head. The installation was straightforward. The product is all stainless steel and of very good quality. The new Genesis was the easiest installation I’ve ever done. You would pay the same for a made in China water softener at Home Depot or Lowe’s and it wouldn’t have the quality head and the good fittings on it. It also wouldn’t last as long.

Our pipes are doing better. I use less soap and I feel cleaner. I recently had to do some plumbing on the house. It was six years old when we bought it and there is an area where it had calcification prior to the water softener being put in. Once I cleaned it out, I don’t have any issues. Same with the water heater. I redid that and it helped considerably. I told everybody I have recommended to go straight to Discount and buy. The product’s good and it’s free shipping. The one I got for my daughter had $100 coupon discount because they had a special going on for the holiday. So, I saved an additional $100. Shipping it out of state with no tax so, it was great. And it came in three days. The other thing is they have great tutorials on their website and their install guide was very clear, which is good. It really helps.

I wanted soft water in the house to prevent window action and things like that in showers. I read a lot of reviews and I liked the valve setup of Discount Water Softeners. I purchased the whole system online. The website was good and I had no problems. I asked questions about the resin and what salt to use from the sales consultant and they were very prompt at replying. I would highly recommend them.

I was very impressed with my Discount Water Softeners experience. Their website was very easy to use. I use a filter system and they had the parts that I needed. I ordered three parts and a replacement O-ring about five days ago, and I'm very happy with the products. The last time when I originally got a big blue filter, it came with a wrench which was flimsy. It broke in 15 minutes. Though I haven't tried this one out yet, it seems a little heavier duty.

The water was hard and that's how I knew the old water softener system wasn’t working. The website of Discount Water Softeners was good but what sold me on it was when I got on the phone with a lady. I had picked out something based on what I thought I needed and she steered me in the less expensive version. I was having problems with iron and she recommended that I use a kind of salt that gets rid of the iron. I did that and everything’s been working good. She was selling me something that I needed rather than something that would make her more money. So that closed the deal. The cost was a good one and was a lot cheaper than having somebody come and do it. I’m really pleased and I’d buy from them again.

I needed a brine tank because mine had a crack in it. I looked at different sites but Discount Water Softeners' site was the best. So I purchased a brine tank through their website. I liked the brine bank that I saw at their website, which was great. The pricing was reasonable. I had the brine bank shipped and just got it. I still have install it, but by looking in the box, it looks good. So far, I'm very satisfied and would recommend Discount Water Softeners to others.

We sell equipment that requires softened water, so we purchased Discount Water Softeners and included them with the equipment. I would recommend their direct representative. She’s friendly and easy to contact. She’s the rep for 99% of my contacts. I’d give her a call and tell her I need to place an order. My orders are repetitive and she makes it happen.

Our water looked like it was very hard because we kept putting new faucets and they were leaking as a result of the build-up. My dishwasher was covered with white film from the build-up and stopped washing properly. Our neighbor had a water softener system for 20 years and he told me that he never had this problem with build-up on his appliances. For him, washing was more efficient because you don't need to use as much product to wash clothes and dishes. And so, we decided to go with a water softener system from Discount. Since we had it installed, I have noticed a lot of difference in our water. Discount's water softener saves water and salt. Moreover, I think it is good value because other water softeners are more expensive. I've already recommended Discount Water Softeners to a few people.

Discount Water Softeners

Hi Mehak, we're sorry you felt that the website was clunky and old-school. Hopefully, you've visited us since your last visit and noticed a change. We also have a completely new website design in the works. That'll be up and running soon!

We're pretty conscious of shipping and if anything does ever break, we'd like to know to remedy it. Knowing that everything is running effectively after installation is great! We're happy that things are running better and your water feels better too! Thank you for your recommendation!

Original review: May 27, 2017

We had a lot of hardness in our water and my plumber recommended getting the Genesis so we went with the 64,000 Grain with the flow rate one. He sent me the link to Discount Water Softeners' website and we purchased through it. The website was very old school and pretty clunky. It doesn't feel smooth to go through and the search was not that great. When it looks that old-school, I worry about the security of the payment gateway. It would be great if they could change their website to be more modern-looking and search friendly. They could get more user trust if they use better technology.

But the overall experience is fine. My plumber said that in all his experience installing the water softener, he only had one which had something broken when it was shipped. But he's never had anything break on him. So, he trusted Discount Water Softeners. We had a lot of brown residue when we're running our dishwasher and the water softener has been pretty effective since things are cleaning better now. The laundry is also working better and everything is a lot better in terms of how the water feels. I'd recommend Discount Water Softeners.

I live in the desert in Palm Springs and the water is hard. I just redid my bathroom and put in clear shower doors and it gets spots. It messes up my dishwasher. I had a lot of hard water spots so I called the water company, found out what the hardness was and then decided to buy a water softener. The fellow that remodeled my place for me just in the last couple months said it's a really good idea to have it so I called and I got a hold of a lady who sells off the internet for Discount Water Softeners and she advised me as to what I needed capacity wise. She asked me how many people live in the place, how long I'm there and said I would need a medium range which made sense to me.

I'm very happy with it. It makes a big difference and I could feel it right away. You know soap lathers much easier, you can feel the difference in the water. It's just not as hard, it doesn't leave the spots all over everything than the way it was before. It's great and the price was excellent. I have a friend that does the monthly thing with Culligan and he's paying $70 a month and in one year I paid off my unit and I own it. It's guaranteed for 10 years so it's tough not to see the advantage of buying it. It's really easy to shop on their website. The people are very helpful and it's easy for somebody that's not really handy to follow and do right. It's done everything that I wanted it to do for the reason that I bought it. I've been very pleased with the results of the hardness of the water and the spotting. I use less water, detergent and salt.

The people and the website are really nice. I actually ordered two by mistake and they fixed it for me right away 'cause I had hit the button twice. The guy that owns the company was out of town for the weekend. He came back and credited my credit card first thing the next Monday morning so I found them really easy to work with. It got delivered right on time and brought it right into my garage. It was right where I set it up and it's been working like a charm ever since.

We needed a water softener because the water over here is very hard. I went to Discount Water Softeners' website and it's pretty user-friendly. But I had additional questions left so I called them and the rep was very good. I bought the water softener and an osmosis system which is working very well. I also bought a pump to send the water but it is not working properly and still creating a problem. I've called Discount about it but they're very busy and the rep is going to come back to me on it. But our water has been less hard and it's wonderful. I would highly recommend them.

Discount Water Softeners

Hello John, thank you for taking the time to review us! We're pleased that the whole process was easy and clear. And that you are enjoying soft water to your entire house! If you ever need anything from us, don't hesitate to contact us!

Original review: May 6, 2017

Ordered new softener system online, info was very clear. Received unit complete with all parts and instructions, very easy install. Some plumbing required, but easy to do. Soft water to entire house with high flow rate to all faucets and showers, very satisfied customer.

Hi Ann,

We're so happy that you found our website easy to navigate. If anything does happen to your system, feel free to call us or email us to use that warranty! We're sorry that the setup sheet and manual didn't match but we're glad you were still able to set up it up. Most importantly save on shampoo, soap, and money! Thank you for your business and recommendation Ann!

Original review: May 2, 2017

We live out in the country where the water is hard so we decided to purchase a water softener system from Discount Water Softeners over the internet. The website is easy to maneuver and I liked it. Quality-wise, the system's running fine and I hope it continues. It has a warranty so that’s great, and their warranty is longer than Sears or Kenmore. Now, our water is softer and I don’t use as much shampoo and soap. The only concern is they gave a quick setup sheet and a manual that don’t match. But it wasn’t a big deal. The system was easy to set up. I’d recommend them because everything was shipped in a timely manner, the system came in good condition and their prices were reasonable.

Discount Water Softeners

Hi Constantino, we're so glad to hear that you visited the website and found what you needed easily.

We love that you find the energy-efficiency and a high quality of the Genesis Premier to your standards! The website is currently being worked on to make navigation and finding what you need even easier.

Thank you so much for your feedback and if an issue ever arises feel free to contact us!

Original review: April 30, 2017

I just moved into the house two years ago and the water softener system there was about 15 years old, so it was time for a replacement. I purchased the Genesis Premier unit from Discount Water Softeners through their website. It's a big model. Their website was very nice and easy to use. I just looked for the product that I needed. The website was easy to navigate and checkout was quite easy, too, so I was happy with that. But we had a winter storm that week so the delivery of my softener was delayed for a few days, and a rep at Discount called me directly to let me know that.

The item that I received is working well. I like that it's energy-efficient, so I was happy that they built it like that. It's nice and the quality seems to be there. Furthermore, the cost in relation to the quality was definitely fair. Since using the system, we're happy to have soft water. I'd tell a friend who asks about Discount to go to the website and look at it because it's easy to use and see the options. The Discount people were easy to work with. Moreover, delivery was quick and customers can get their orders immediately. The one-day turnaround, which is what usually happens, is very nice and I like it. Overall, Discount had very good customer service.

Discount Water Softeners

Timothy, it's great to hear your experience with our sales representative helped you find the perfect fit to help save your furnace and you're enjoying showers much more now with your new Genesis Premier 32,000 grain softener.

Thank you for letting us know the installation and hook up was easy with the quick pro connector kit, too. We're always improving upon our website for a better customer experience, and it's great hearing you enjoyed your shopping experience online. We are here should you ever have additional questions or need anything.

Original review: April 26, 2017

My water was hard and it was ruining my furnace, so I purchased a Discount Water Softener over the phone, and the representative was very informative and knowledgeable. The system that I purchased was the one that she told me to go with and it's working great. The parts came perfect and it was easy to hook up. Now, it's more enjoyable taking a shower. It feels totally different. I'm very happy with the product and all the customer service I've had. Their website works very well for me too. I'd definitely recommend them.

Discount Water Softeners

Fred, we're so glad you you were able to purchase your high-flow Genesis Revolution 32,000 grain softener, then have it shipped to Alaska. It makes us all very happy at Discount Water Softeners to hear you're using far less salt than the other models you used previously, because it does put a strain on our back having to go out and add so much salt with down flow softeners.

Adrienne helps explain that customers shouldn't oversize a water softener or it won't regenerate approximately every 7 days if your water is too hard. Each customer is different based on their water readings. We apologize if it was a bit unclear, but you have the correct size and it's working great, so we're glad she was able to help you with the recommendation.

Should you need us over the next 10 years with your warranty (lifetime on your tanks), please feel free to contact us anytime--we're here for you. Thank you again for such a detailed review, which helps other customers who are shopping online.

Original review: April 25, 2017

I work in an oil refinery and I work with some people who, like myself, live out on Anchorage. We have a well and our water was really hard. The only solution was a water softener. We got to talking about softeners and I told them what I bought. The first one I ever bought was a Culligan. I lifted about two 50 pound bags of salt a month. Then I got the Sears softener that was supposed to be one that measures the water, metered the water and it regenerated. I went through about 8 to 10 bags a year, a little bit less than the other one.

Now I just bought a Discount Water Softener. I got their product that meters the water that it uses and it self generates whenever it needs to be regenerated. I put a 100 pounds of salt in it when I got it which was several months ago. I went out there the other day to check on it and it didn't even look like it's moved down, maybe about two inches. It hardly uses any salt. Also, their website was easy to use. I had a couple of questions and I called up. I spoke with a young lady and she was very helpful. It was funny because what she was describing and what they had were different because what they had was one that metered the water and then regenerated. And she was telling me I need to set it to regenerate every seven days or something. I wasn't sure what she was talking about. And then when I got it, it was already preset to do everything I needed it to do. It was just a matter of me hooking it up and going with it.

I've looked all over and Discount's website had the best deal for the water softener. Amazon was about $150 more for the exact same one. I bought a water softener from Home Depot and I paid about $200 less but Discount's water softener has a better quality and it's gonna probably last long. It's got a really good warranty too. If it extend behind their warranty I'd be real happy if I need it. But right now, so far, I haven't had any issues with it. It's doing exactly what they said it would do and I hope it continues to do that. Overall, Discount Water Softener was very pleasant to deal with and they were informative. It was a quick and easy install. I didn't need any help. But if I had to had it just from all the information they gave me, I would have a got all the help I needed.

Discount Water Softeners

Adam, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your input on your experience with us and the fact that you're enjoying your dual tank system and using very little salt with your upflow softener.

After you recently spoke with our technical service department we did forward you the correct manual and again apologize for including the single tank manual with your dual tank system.

We thank you again for bringing this to our attention so we could correct this for you. If you need any additional assistance after your product purchase, please free contact us at support@discountwatersofteners.com

Original review: April 24, 2017

Ordered a dual tank system for very hard water so that there isn't one large unwieldy tank that during low use times would sit forever before backwash in order to have enough capacity to serve the high flow demand periods. The dual tank system is great because there is never a time that you are without soft water. Main complaint is that the instructional videos online and instructions in the box are geared towards the single tank units and not dual tanks. Had to follow the included picture in order to figure out how everything went together. These instructions need to be re-worked. We're about 3 months in though and I keep checking the softener salt but have not yet needed to refill it. The unit is very salt efficient.

Discount Water Softeners

Douglas, we appreciate you letting us know the instructions and installation guide/videos were easy to follow and your install went well, as well as hearing you're enjoying the Genesis softener that uses less salt than your older system.

The quick pro connector kit offered does save about an hour on the installation time, but we're glad you were able to find an alternative connector kit locally and our salesperson was able to help you in finding the right size and model for your specific household. We're here for you, should you have any additional questions.

Feel free to contact us anytime with additional questions.

Original review: April 24, 2017

I ordered this Genesis Premier 32,000 Grain Water Softener for my residence. I have installed water softeners in the past although I am not a plumber. This product came fast and complete. I just wish I had ordered the Pro Connector kit as I had to buy new connections anyway. The install instructions were easy to follow and the install went well. The softener works much better than the older unit I had, and uses less salt. I am very pleased and will buy from Discount Water Softeners in the future. I would recommend them to anyone. I did call the sales department and was pleased to find a knowledgeable, personable and helpful person to talk with. Thanks.

Discount Water Softeners

Thank you for your review on Discount Water Softeners Chen-Hung!

We want all customer interactions to professional and knowledgeable, so we are very pleased to hear that your phone conversation met your needs. Genesis Water Softner System will improve your water quality and hearing that your wife likes it is great! If there are any issues with the system, feel free to call us anytime so that we can assist you.

And thank you again for your review and for your recommendation Chen-Hung!

Original review: April 23, 2017

I heard that a water softener system was more beneficial to the household equipment so I decided to get it. I have the Genesis dual tank from Discount Water Softeners which I purchased through their website. I compared pricing online and read that Genesis uses less water and less salt. I decided to go with that after speaking with the Discount Water Softeners representative. They let me know, based on my household size, what size I needed. The reps I spoke with on the phone were also very knowledgeable and professional. They were able to answer all the questions that I had. In the end, I had to decide how much I wanted to spend, whether to go with the Genesis or the regular, older type.

With the Genesis in place, the water seems to be more slippery and better on the skin. It seems to be working and my wife likes it. The only thing was after the installation of the system by the person that I hired, there was water leakage. We had to buy some rubber parts from Home Depot to fix it afterward. But it's been working fine since. The Genesis could have been a little bit cheaper, too. But since they said it's saving water and salt, it could probably be reasonable or comparable in the long run. Otherwise, I would recommend Discount Water Softeners if I'm asked by someone interested in it and want to know more about the differences and what they need. They are very helpful on the phone and they are very friendly too.

Discount Water Softeners

Randy, we're so happy to hear Adrienne was able to help you with sizing your Genesis Premier Cabinet style 32,000 grain softener and Bill was able to help you with support after the sale. You are a valued customer at Discount Water Softeners, so do let us know if you ever need anything else or have more questions.

Original review: April 22, 2017

The lady in sales was very knowledgeable of the products she sold. And helpful in my decision in which size replacement water softener would best suit my family's needs. Discount Water Softeners has a very good installation video on YouTube and a detailed installation guide came with the unit. With that said, I still had questions on set up which was answered by Bill in customer support in a timely manner. This company is on top of their game. I was impressed with their attention to detail and communication.

Discount Water Softeners

BW, thank you so much for letting us know Adrienne helped you with sizing and was knowledgeable/helpful. She really enjoys helping our customers find the right fit for their specific needs at home.

We will have someone follow-up with you about your RO filters right away, too. Thank you for letting us know and we're here whenever you need anything.

Original review: April 22, 2017

I had hard water so I looked online at Discount Water Softeners and I liked what I saw. So, I called and talked to somebody, then I looked again online, called them back and purchased a Genesis water softener system from them. The website was easy to navigate and the young lady whom I talked to was very knowledgeable. She talked a little fast but other than that she was fabulous.

While their pricing was too expensive and I wanted them to give me a rebate, Discount Water Softeners was still able to understand my water quality issues and convinced me not to go bigger. Also, the quality of the system I purchased has been good so far. It has given me soft water and I'm enjoying that. Still, I need someone to reach out to me as I need to get the right filters for my RO system. Nevertheless, I highly recommend Discount Water Softeners.

Discount Water Softeners

Otis, Adrienne recalls talking with you and said you were great to work with so she could help make sure and recommend the right system to remove the high amount of iron (13 ppm) in your well and increase the pH at the same time. It always makes us feel great when customers are enjoying their clean water and support helped you with additional questions after the sale. We're here if you ever need anything else or have questions.

Original review: April 9, 2017

Had a rental house that had high iron and low ph. The filter system Adrienne sold me works great. The well had over 13 parts of iron. Not cheap but worth the money. Very easy to install and good support system if you have any problems.

Discount Water Softeners

Bruce, we're glad to hear your new Genesis Premier 40,000 grain softener is working well in your home with your family. Please let us know if you need anything else or have questions and thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Original review: April 8, 2017

My son and his fiancée are living with me, and that made me decide to get a water softening system. I then purchase the Premier water softener from Discount. I’m fine with it, so far. The quality is okay.

Discount Water Softeners

Kevin, our customers love the Katalox iron filter, and we appreciate your friend referring you to us! It removes ferrous and ferric iron and doesn't require chemicals, which gives you peace of mind and saves money, too. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions.

Original review: April 3, 2017

I had rust collected on my bathtubs, toilets and sinks. I inquired from one of my friends and he said that Discount Water Softener worked really well so I chose to go with it. I purchased it online and so far, it's been good. I have no complaints. I'd tell people it works.

Discount Water Softeners

Jo, your feedback was amazing and much appreciated. Many customers think they have to pay a small fortune to receive a quality softener until they find our site. We're so happy you found us through our informative articles and Adrienne really enjoys helping our customers with sizing based on your own water and home. We are so happy you're enjoying soft water with your new Genesis Premier 32,000. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions in the future, and thank you again for the detailed review.

Original review: April 1, 2017

I had the Kinetico water system for 38 years. It worked fine except for the last three years. I started having all kinds of problems and their people had indicated that they could not service us this particular model anymore because it was so obsolete. I priced the Kinetico and it was outrageous. I looked around and came upon Discount's Fleck 5600. Then I saw an article that looked at Genesis versus Fleck 5600. I investigated it and checked it out as best as I could. I talked to Adrianne, the young lady from Discount and her knowledge and courtesy convinced me that those are the kinds of people I'd like to deal with. She assured me that the water softener was really easy to connect and it was, because I had another water softener installed that I got rid of. It worked fine and it's been working fine ever since. Discount Water Softeners has been excellent and I'm very happy with my purchase.

Discount Water Softeners

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your input on your experience with us. All of our manuals that ship with our systems are also supported with additional video installation instructions on our website.

If you ever are unable to get the help you need from our manual or videos after your purchase, please email us at support@discountwatersofteners.com and one of our tech support personnel can assist you further.

If you need help sizing your softener correctly or have questions about any products or connections on our site prior to purchasing, please email newsales@discountwatersofteners.com or fill out this form: https://www.discountwatersofteners.com/new-sales-water-softeners

As an option on all our water softeners, we also carry quick connect flex connector kits that can be used with any PEX, CPVC, or copper piping. Our quick connector kits make installation a snap and do not require additional parts.

Thank you again for purchasing from Discount Water Softeners. We are happy that you received your item as described.

Original review: March 28, 2017

Product arrived as described, but came with very little installation information. I installed the water softener primarily from a 3D image of it on the front cover, the process could have gone a lot easier. Would have been a nice touch to provide some PEX adapters. No one wants to go to the store and buy more parts for something that already costs over grand.

Discount Water Softeners Company Profile