Caldera Spas

Compare Hot Tubs

Research top Hot Tubs recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

It is high quality. I've never had problems. Certainly recommend it, served me, very helpful. I had tried many brands until a friend recommended it. Already had a positive impact.

Great hot tub. Works as advertised and we use it a lot. It's pretty energy efficient and works really well. My kids love it as do our friends. It's great for parties. Would recommend for anyone that can afford it.

The greatest invention for stress relief, or a spa after a great workout. Caldera Hot tubs provide a way to soak the tensions of the day away and relax your body like nothing else can.

I saw a bird once. The bird flew through the skies happy and carefree. When the bird finally landed to rest, a cat pounced and ate it. Being in this hot tub made me feel very much like that cat.

We got this almost 2 years ago and has been nothing but a headache since. Doesn't hold its heat. Set temp and it's always 2-3 degrees cooler and when in hot tub doesn't hold its heat. We had a jet pump go out this last weekend and local dealer came out and fixed it. Now he don't have the pressure we use to with jets. We have fought with dealer for 2 years about the heat issue and he tells us it's fine then problem with jets and he says there is nothing wrong with them. We have contacted Caldera customer service with both issues and they tell us they can't help us. We will be getting rid of it and going with different brand.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Caldera Spas?

Many issues with faulty jets. Spa was replaced once and the replacement spa had the same issues. The replacement spa basically had no warranty because the company would only honor the warranty from the original purchase date, not the date the spa was installed. The lighting has failed and now has plumbing leak making the spa unusable. I will note that when it was working properly we thoroughly enjoyed it and used it nearly every night. I do plan to have the spa repaired however I'm not sure if I would ever purchase another. I spent way too much money on the purchase considering it didn't outlast the warranty. Couldn't even use the spa to relieve the stress of dealing with repair issues.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Caldera Spas, part of Watkins Manufacturing, an industry-leading producer of premium spas, is a member of the Masco family of home products.

• First-hand reviews: Caldera offers lots of first-hand information from actual customers, including plentiful reviews, videos and ratings.
  • Trade in value: Fill out the form on the Caldera website to find out how much an older hot tub is worth. The trade-in is used toward the cost of a new Caldera hot tub.
  • 20-minute renewal: The Caldera blog provides timely advice on everything from hot tub tips to healthy living and relaxation advice.
  • Caldera diagnostic resource: Caldera hot tub retailers have access to cutting-edge software that's used to diagnose and solve hot tub problems.
  • Green focus: Caldera pays attention to its environmental impact, from the manufacturing process to the corporate work environment. The website offers consumers many tips for enhancing the earth-friendliness of their units.
  • Best for Consumers wanting relaxation and consumers wanting family time.

Compare Hot Tubs