2. Homeowners
  3. Hot Tubs

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.17/5

Looking for a hot tub company?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Looking for a hot tub company?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Dimension One Spas Reviews

Original review: June 8, 2017

We purchased this spa in 2012 and have been pleased with the unit. Recently however, three of the twelve led lens covers have eroded in the water and have broken off. The dealer I purchased the spa from informed me this could be a potential electric hazard and also possibly damage the tub. I was told today that the cost to repair the unit could easily approximate $1,000 as the tub would have to be disconnected by an electrician and the tub physically moved in order to allow repair. I am amazed that a water soluble product would be used in a spa. Has this happened to anyone else?

Dimension One Spas response
    William - Sorry for your trouble with your D1 Spa. We can help you on the LED Light issue, but I have some questions about you water. Please contact me when you can.
    Robert @ D1

810-523-5481

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

Waiting three years on a fix on a hot tub that is just over three years old and still under warranty. Same issue from about three months into our purchase. They keep "fixing" things but the problem remains, and it takes weeks or months to get anyone to show up to do the repair. I HATE this hot tub. Can't remember the last time I was able to use it. Called the main company number and they hung up on me when I mentioned a problem. My husband is a vet and he was proud to buy American made and from a vet owned company. They are a disgrace. Purchased (paid cash) from Modern Gas in Albany, Ga.

Van -

We have done everything beyond the warranty on this spa for you. I personally have been to your home on three appointments to make sure that your spa was working properly. As you know on the last visit we found that there was NO AIR movement around you spa which was causing it to overheat quickly and this is what burned out the pumps. This was not a warranty claim, but we replaced and installed new motors at NO COST to you to make this right. We have tried everything to make you happy.

Original review: May 23, 2016

I purchased my first Dimension One spa in 1992. Took care of it like it was a baby. Poured money into it, but finally I gave up and in 2004 bought another spa - another Dimension One because I really liked the configuration of the seats and jets. This tub is worse than the last one. I've replaced the circ pump 4 times, the entire motherboard, the heater and now the control panel needs to replaced. And it leaks. I'm single and the only person that uses it. I check the water and clean the filters weekly without fail. This freakin tub has never worked more than a month without needing repairs. From the beginning the store I purchased it from stopped selling them and wouldn't service it. The company does not stand behind their products.

The only reason I've kept it this long is because I found EasySpa parts in California and they've walked me through some of the issues. I just spent a couple hundred on the 4th circ pump only to discover the control panel needs to be replaced. This spa is going to the dump and I'll research and find a new spa that stands behind its product. Stay far far away from Dimension One Spas!!!

Dimension One Spas response
    Connie - Sorry for your trouble and thank you for being loyal to us.
    1.) To go through that many circulation pumps on any spa is unusual. How are you putting chemicals into the water weekly?
    2.) D1 spas have a 5 yr. warranty on the Reflections Collection which is better than nearly all manufacturers. All manufacturers purchase electronics from 2 suppliers, one of make them. Some last longer than others but in the end, we do want to help. EZ Spa can help

Please contact me at rrandall@d1spas.com

Original review: March 1, 2016

I absolutely love my hot tub!! It's great for relaxing, and entertaining. It's fun for kids, easy to keep clean, and perfect for unwinding after a long day. It's sturdily built, a nice size, quality materials, and constructed well. Good foundation, eco friendly wood, and no harmful chemicals. Very pretty, comes in appealing colors, shiny woods, an appealing shape. A good size, easy for kids to get into and out, but also not too low for adults to sit in. With proper care, my hot tub should last me for decades. The quality can't be beat. Endless hours of relaxation, perfect for sore muscles, or cooling down after a workout.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2016

Let me first start by saying there is nothing better than a long week and day at work then going home and getting into this amazing hot tub! I love making a nice drink, turning on the jacuzzi jets, and relaxing for at least one hour each night in my hot tub. This is one of the best things I've ever invested in my entire life... One of my favorite features my hot tub has is the ability to change the colors of the lights in my water, as well as change speed and duration of the water jets. I couldn't ask for a better hot tub than this and this is the third brand I've owned in my life. Will recommend to anyone who asks and all of my friends really really enjoy it as well!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dimension One Spas?

Original review: Dec. 28, 2015

Its jets feel nice, relaxes me. Can't wait to get into my hot tub. It feels so good, relaxes me, soothes my achy bones and makes me feel a lot better, less sore after working out.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2015

I really like this brand of hot tub. I purchased this at a fair for a really good deal. I would recommend this brand of hot tub to anyone new purchasing a hot tub for the first time. The water gets very warm.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2015

I from California. I like it. I want visit it. I will usually following it. Good luck to you. Thanks for all. My bathtub is very good. I'm happy with it. It helps me to relax those tired at work.

Dimension One Spas Company Information