Custom Remodelers

Lino Lakes, MN

Compare Home Improvement Contractors

Research top Home Improvement Contractors recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

We hired Customer Remodelers a few years ago to replace our siding. The work was fine, no complaints. The issue is that my husband continues to receive sales calls from this company asking for more work. We have moved houses and do NOT NEED anything done by Custom Remodelers, which we have tried to explain to them. Multiple times we have requested to be removed from their call list, and yet we continue to receive phone calls nearly every day. My husband has actually saved the different numbers they call from so that he knows to ignore the phone call. We literally cannot get them to stop calling us, regardless of how many times we tell them we do not need their services. The quality of work was not good enough to tolerate this type of incessant communication.

10 Things of not to deal with C.R.I Remodelers. The sales representative pressured you into signing up the work. The window take 6 or more months to installed them. (Phone Babysitter). Forced to take off work to let them come to work on our house because they miss the appointment. They left a mess in our yard and driveway making it unsafe. Wrong SIZE. They did NOT acknowledge the window ACTUAL SIZE. Dropped off the screen door without installed them. CUSTOMER SERVICE OR CALLBACK -5 STARS. (C.R.I. COMPANY AND MANAGER). WARNING DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

My experience with Custom Remodelers Inc. was unbelievable. I had original 1960 windows and my fiancée apparently has unbelievable luck. She signed up to be a part of their drawings for up to $20,000 of replacement windows or siding. Shortly after the new year, she received a call that she was the winner of the replacement windows. Long story short, everything about this was true. We recently received our new windows and everything about the company, the people, the product, and the process was phenomenal.

They were prompt and precise in contacting us or returning our calls, they worked within our days off to get the project completed, they were respectful of our home and time while working, and cleaned everything up before they left. I still can't believe how lucky we are and I'll forever be appreciative to CRI. It was a great way for us to celebrate our engagement and the gift they've given us is something we'll never forget.

Very dissatisfied with this company. The salesmen are very high pressured and really used that on me. Overpriced and did not order what I indicated I wanted. I bought an entry door, sidelight and gutter from them. The order does not show any product number for the sidelight so I can't find out what I thought they were ordering and what I got. Wanted to cancel order and then they were way too fast on lowering the price which showed me they were overpriced to begin with. Also find out I have issue with the gutter that they could have pointed out rather than just want to make sale. Had the installation guy come back and he installed an end cap on the wrong house - I had to point that out and then he looked at mine. If you are a widow or live alone do not meet with them alone as they will sell you big time.

Ordered a patio door October 2015 and job still not fully completed. What has been completed is only due to me following up constantly. You have to babysit this company to get your project completed, including taking time off from work and time away from work to make phone calls and document the situation.

Signed a contract on 10/17/2015 for a new patio door. By November 10th, when we had not heard anything, I followed up with our sales guy. He was surprised to hear we hadn't even been contacted by the measurement team.

After a couple back and forth texts/voicemails, a measuring crew finally came out within a couple days. November 24th - I followed up to find out an expected installation date and received a story that the sales guy hadn't been to the office due to surgery but would follow up. Received response on Nov 28th that our door was at the top of the list. I followed up again on December 19th asking for an update. His text apologizes and said someone is dropping the ball for sure. December 22nd - Received a text that everything seemed shut down for Christmas.

Finally early January the door was installed (January 5th), however the screen for the patio door was not installed. Sent a text asking about that, after which I also found a note from installers in garage (why not on the table by the patio door!) that said they would send a service person to install the screen. January 29th texted sales guy again asking where screen was. February 4th, sent yet another text asking where screen door was. Finally Feb 5th, my husband gets contacted about having the screen door installed. They agree on 2 pm on the 5th, and my husband confirms that they do not need access to inside of house to install. They confirm.

Get home that evening to find screen door dropped off on deck, but not installed. Contact sales guy who says Ron had an appointment so he dropped the door and would be back tomorrow (a Saturday). By end of day Saturday, no installation, I contacted sales guy again. This time the story was that my husband said he would install it, which he would never say that. They said "it takes 5 minutes, you guys should have no problems." Well, it isn't our job. It's a job we paid for!

Monday, Feb 8th - I talk to Judy in service, and she confirms a sales guy dropped it off, which she finds odd. She gets someone scheduled to install on Wednesday February 10th, and in the mean says she will have a manager (Ryan **) contact me about my complaints with the process. Ryan calls on Tuesday February 9th, and after I detail the situation and explain my frustrations, he offers either a discount on a future service or $250. I state that $250 is not acceptable, his only response is to threaten to send me to collections. I asked to speak with his boss, who he said was the owners and speaking to them is not allowed, and said there was nothing else he could for me.

Wednesday the 11th rolls around, and the installers arrive only to call my husband and say they can't install the screen because it is too big. They give a time frame of 2 weeks when a new one will be in. I call Ryan back and again voice frustrations, which goes nowhere. I decide to file a BBB report, in which their first response said "We installed the patio door and determined the screen was defective, we ordered a new one which turned out too big. As soon as the new one arrives, we will install it per the contract". They did not acknowledge the actual issue. I did not accept their response and again voiced my concerns. Their second response was only "As soon as Custom Remodelers, Inc. receives the new screen, we will contact customer to schedule the service. When service is complete, Custom Remodelers, Inc. will expect full payment".

I again decline their response and clearly stated they were missing the point of the complaint, and asked if they would accept my request of discounting half off my remaining balance (roughly $1K). In the meantime, 3 weeks pass, and I contact Ryan ** on March 2nd for an update on when the screen would be installed. We finally contact on March 3rd, in which he tells me the screen is scheduled to be on the truck Thursday March 10th, and he will scheduled an installation for Friday March 11th. He also apologizes for the manufacturer defect, but that is out of his control, clearly informs me he is getting no discount from the manufacturer but will offer me $400. Again, he misses the actual issue here (it isn't the defect in the door), and I confirm that is not acceptable and he again threatens to hand me over to collections.

I receive a BBB response on March 7th stating the above, and we did not come to agreements. I also agree with that, and the BBB "closes" the issue but indicts I was not satisfied. I also contact Ryan ** on March 7th to confirm that no one needs to be home on the 11th, in which he says we do. So more time off from work. Currently is scheduled to be installed between 1-2 pm CST Friday March 11th.

I also ask for clarification on the entire situation, this time the story changes slightly, and now they are saying when the door was installed on Jan 5th, it was shipped without a screen (which, if you read their BBB response, that time they say it was determined there was a defect in the door). And that when the door came in, they dropped on deck, and when they finally came to install (again with me calling to complain and schedule), it was determined to be too big. The story is never consistent with these people and you have to babysit them and manage the project yourself. They are not willing to acknowledge their mistakes or shortcomings or make a consumer satisfied.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Custom Remodelers?

Over the years we have had multiple projects done going through Custom Remodelers, and have received excellent quality work from their subcontractors. But, we did have one problem with one of the jobs we had done. One of the contractors had a back injury during our job and was unable to finish it. So, there it sat for a month (which is why they get a 4.9). I don't blame CRI for any of this, as the minute they found out what was happening, they got someone else to come out and finish the job :-) We've had Siding-Windows-Driveway / patio done by CRI, and we are going to continue to use them for any of the other projects that we need done. Thanks CRI.

These people first harassed my husband and I to go through with them and use their company. They sent Jason, who finally sold us on a price (but I guess that's his job, to offer the lowest price), which we are not even sure it was a "good" price, but it was lower than the first FEW times they offered. Finally, Breanna called me to make the appointment to work on our home. She told me they don't work on the weekend so I had to make it during the week. So I was forced to take off of work to let them come work on our house because the deal was already made right? So I take off of work and I get a call at 8 am saying, "Sorry but they weren't going to make it because someone had an emergency" Really? I already took off of work. Now I am taking off work, losing money so they can get paid!! So she offers to reschedule the appointment.

At this point, I have already lost out on getting paid and they wanted me to take off again!! I took off of work again that Friday. They show up without any of the product. They have to leave for an hour to go get whatever they need and RENT a machine to do the job. To top it off, Jason sold us "pink panther" insulation but they bring some other stuff. Who knows what it was but it wasn't what they said it was going to be. That's for sure. They work on our house for maybe 2.5-3 hours and say they will be back the next day. I'm confused by this. I thought Breanna said they don't work on weekends. They leave siding hanging off my house all around it over night and holes in the house that they were supposed to fill. The guy who is supposed to come back to my home is supposed to show up at 10:30 am but, of course, NO SHOW.

My husband and I are freaking out calling who we can to reach someone. I call the company and leave a message asking that someone by the names of Brad, Denny or Shawna (who are supposed to be managers) please give me a callback. Finally, Jason apologizes. Not much his apology did. The guy finally rolls in at 1:30 pm. He says he was caring for his wife. He comes and works on our home and says he finishes the job. My husband calls/texts Jason because he has some questions regarding the job. NO CALL BACK. Of course not. The loan is already in process and they got paid so why have good customer service right!!! The whole company is horrible. I waited to leave a review hoping someone would call me back.

Apparently, no one has to be home for them to work on your house. Yeah right! You have to babysit this whole company to make sure they do the job. I wouldn't trust them to work on our house alone. Breanna couldn't even tell me I didn't have to be home. Apparently, she doesn't know how to do her job because she also told me they don't work on weekends but I guess the actual workers do (whenever they actually show up). If I could leave negative stars I would. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! I wish I had read the reviews before I signed my name to this. We planned on getting our gutters done by this company after winter. NOT ANYMORE! Anyone know of a good place to use?

The job done by CRI Remodelers was excellent. Their installers did a wonderful job, cleaned up and followed up to be sure we were happy. It took longer for the door because they forgot to bring it but they made up for the delay by wrapping the trim around the door (which needed it badly) and we were more than satisfied with their work. The windows were really well made and look great. We would hire them again.

We were contacted by Custom Remodelers, Inc (CRI), in regards to an egress window installation. The salesperson who came by in June of 2015 was, Qui **, and discussed the benefits of the window; a price was negotiated and we were able to purchase the window and complete the installation for $2,000 with us personally doing the digging for the well (which they state as a $1,000 reduction in the price). Several days later, the subcontractor, Shane **, comes by to state the dimensions needed and to look at the site to which he will be cutting for the egress. Shane discusses to both me and my wife about our interests in the window and to which direction the window will open. We stated on this day that we wanted the window to open toward the left so we could exit to the neighborhood street in case of an emergency.

Skip forward 2 months from this point and CRI states us that they've completed our window at the manufacturing site and will be calling in 2 weeks to schedule an appointment. I took the initiative to dig my egress well hole and wait. 2 weeks come by and no call or notification was given. I called CRI for the progress and they told me that they still needed to set up the permit but they can provide me with a rough scheduled date of installation for Aug. 19th. The 19th came by and no one came by nor no phone call notifications were given by CRI. On the following day, the person responsible for obtaining the permit came by, Steve, without any notification at all either, and observed the egress site. Luckily my wife and I were home to intervene and discuss about the permit and when they would come in to do the installation. Steve states that the installer should be able to come shortly after the permit is issued.

At the end of the week Steve tags the permit onto our front door. One week passes by from this point and no calls have been received in regards to our installation scheduling. I called CRI back in regards to this and Steve tells me that the installers set their own scheduling times and that I would receive a call from them. Later on this day, Shane ** calls me to schedule a time. We were finally able to set a date and time for 9:30am on Sept. 2. Shane states that if their prior appt. ends earlier they would be able to show up earlier on Sept. 2 to complete the installation, otherwise they have to wait for CRI office to open at 8am in order to obtain the materials.

By Sept. 2 at 9:30 I did not see Shane show up for the installation. One hour passes by and then he finally calls me to tell me that they were running behind due to problems with obtaining the window but will be able to show up shortly after purchasing the well from Home Depot. Two hours pass by and now it is 12:30pm. No call from Shane at all in regards to his tardiness. I called Shane again and he tells me at this time that they had to circle around to Lino Lakes to purchase the egress well because they were no longer in stock at the other Depot store. He stated to me now that he would be able to show up in 20min from 12:30pm.

Shane, his co-worker, and his 14yr old daughter showed up at our house at 1:30pm. First off, Shane was kind in regards to his work, but he was very disorganized and untimely. Personality-wise, no complaints. Professionalism and promptness is what his team lacked. He was upset at his daughter at our house for tools he could not find. His co-worker was smoking at our house and continued to do so after I kindly asked him not to. They completed their job as stated but lacked in so many other aspects.

When they finally installed the window in, my wife and I noticed that the window was opening toward the right, meaning that we would be facing the alley versus the neighborhood street. I told Shane that we initially spoke of having the window opening to the left. Shane stated that he could not do anything about this since he is not the person to place the custom order on the window. The next day, I contacted CRI and spoke with a manager. I told the manager that in my initial appointment with Shane, we spoke of the window opening to the left but then ended with a window opening to the right. The manager, who was unpleasant to begin with and unwilling to hear my side, stated that he cannot do anything about this since he places the order as specifically as what was written by the installer, Shane. I complained about this angrily and all-the-while the manager interrupted me.

Out of anger, I asked him to "shut-up" because he was not showing any signs of empathy at this time. First off, it is NOT my mistake for the installer placing in the wrong order. Secondly, the manager stated that ALL of their windows open in a default to the right unless "special ordered." Well, Shane was the person who asked us to decide on the options of how the window opens and if it is not in his power to decide the outcome of how the window was built then he should not have promoted it in the first place. In the end, it appears as if it was Shane's lack in written communication that led to the incorrect direction of the window and all the CRI manager could say was "It is what it is." The manager stated once more that nothing can be done.

I asked for compensation in this and he stated that Qui gave the "best price reduction." (The reduced price was only down by $500). I then placed the complaint of the lack in professionalism and untimeliness of Shane and his crew. The manager stated at this point that he will contact the installer and then contact me later in the day in regards to this. I will be looking forward to his response but I doubt nothing will be done. I am not one to complain, but this boils me up to the top since this was a costly job that resulted in call after call in regards to the progress and scheduling on my side.

My ex-wife (who owns the home) is unemployed. She was approved for county assistance to replace her roof and windows. When CRI Remodelers came by, we told them point-blank that she had no income and could not pay, but she was approved for County assistance to pay for the roof, so if they were going to do this work, the county would have to pay for it. They went ahead and later said that she was approved, so in good faith, she signed some papers for the work to go ahead, not realizing that they hadn't done anything with regard to the county assistance and she was actually signing a loan from a bank.

After the work was all done, she got the loan information in the mail and now CRI says they are all paid in full and are not responsible for this situation, so they have washed their hands of it, and my ex-wife is stuck with a loan for $9,700 with no means to pay. We hope that the county will come through and pay this bill, but we don't know yet.

In any case, CRI has earned itself a huge black eye with their behavior in this situation. While the roof work appears to be good quality, and I'm not faulting them for that at this time. They knew very well that she could not pay for a loan and yet went ahead and deceived her and myself into thinking that everything with the county assistance was in order when it was not. She signed a loan without even realizing it, especially because there was no application for credit; just a general document with no questions about income or anything about a loan on it. We are considering our legal options at this time.

NEVER AGAIN!!! Had a problem with siding melting. Husband called Luke, the salesman, he never calls back. Over a year now. He indicated that the problem was with the windows they installed. The sunlight reflected off window and went to siding and that is why siding melted in that area. FINALLY, husband talked to Judy in customer service (which Luke should have sent us to her in the first place instead of stringing us along for over almost 2 years!!). She knew nothing about the problem we were having, nothing noted in company computer. She sent a man out to the house this morning, and he IMMEDIATELY stated that our house faces north and does not get enough sunlight to reflect off the windows onto the siding!!! Asked if we used our grill in front of house by front door?? I told him that I have a new grill sitting on the patio in the back that I have had for OVER 2 yrs and have never used it!!! He was very nice, but said there is nothing he can do, cannot replace affected area of siding, gave me warranty and suggested I call them. ALMOST 2 YRS DEALING WITH THIS AND NOTHING CAN BE DONE!!! SHAME, SHAME, SHAME ON LUKE, THE SALESMAN!!! LIKE I SAID BEFORE - NEVER AGAIN!

We had siding and windows put in about 4 years ago. One of the screens was already ripped when installed. The guy that was putting the windows in said he would be back to replace it. After countless calls and 2 and 1/2 years, the screen was finally replaced. When the siding was done right after the windows were installed, the section just below the roof was done wrong. After countless phone calls and 3 years, it was finally fixed. Last year, some of the side was damaged by a man pulling a dumpster out. We called and kept getting the run around. After 2 months of calling, we finally got a hold of a gentleman that came out and looked at it. Since then, we have been getting one excuse after another why the siding has not been replaced.

We purchased energy efficient windows from Custom Remodelers in Lino Lakes and we had a great experience. Our house is no longer drafty and cold and we're saving money on heating bills. The windows are beautiful and the installers did an excellent job. I would highly recommend this company.

The first time we dealt with CRI was September 2010. We were in the market for new windows and they happened to have a solicitor walk past our "no solicitor" signs at the end of our driveway at just the right time. Fortunately for them I was in a good mood at the time. A few days later, "Luke" came to give us an estimate on windows for the whole house. I'm in sales, so I wasn't surprised with the "closer" showed up about the time Luke would be finishing with the demo part and start talking numbers. (The "closer" helps talk the customer into the sale.) The original estimate was for $35,000. We do have a lot of windows in the house, but not $35,000 worth. We talked them down to $14,000. The windows were installed in November 2010.

Two of the windows are quite large, and the removable screens were installed improperly. It took several months but finally, one year after the windows were installed, someone showed up to check the problem with the windows. Somehow this requires a sales person to come out instead of one of the installers. We didn't realize until later this is one of their tactics to get a sales person back in the door. This sales guy came, checked the problem with the screens, started chit-chatting a bit.

At some point, while sitting at our dining room table, he had the audacity to use the word "retard". We have four kids with Down syndrome!!!! My wife gave him a bit of a lecture on the use of hate speech. Lucky him! Anyway, we had one large window left to replace, as well as a patio door so he took measurements for those and gave us an estimate. Somehow the topic of attic insulation came up, something we have needed for a while. He would send someone out to take measurements.

Sometime in winter 2011 the large window was installed. We opted not to do the patio door because they wanted $8,000 for that door which was way overpriced. We ordered the insulation but told them the insulation would have to wait because we had started a kitchen remodeling project and they couldn't access the attic during that time. The guys showed up with the insulation anyway, but "needed to go rent a blower". (These are professionals and they needed to rent their equipment?) My wife told them no, they couldn't install. There wasn't a ceiling over the kitchen! They put all the insulation in our garage. We completed our remodel in April 2012 and informed them they could blow the insulation in. They didn't show up until late summer 2013.

In late fall 2012, we got a phone call there was a problem with our contract. That we had ordered a patio door and the paperwork was messed up and we would need to redo it. The guy came saying we had signed one part of a contract, but not another. My wife was adamant we were being taken advantage of, and I should NOT sign anything else. The guy said "We've had this patio door in our warehouse for over a year but we didn't know what customer it was supposed to go to.

Finally, we went through all the files and found it is for your house. “It's already built, and these are all custom made." We were told all the various sales guys we'd dealt with were no longer with the company so they couldn't go back to check where the problem happened. We argued about this paperwork for a couple of hours, finally saying "screw it" and signed what he wanted us to sign. Oh, but the door that was originally $8,000, he would do us a "favor" and sell it to us at cost of $5,000.

That door, that was supposedly sitting in their warehouse, wasn't installed for several MONTHS. It finally went in March 2013. On November 9th, 2013, we received a phone call from "Luke". He was the original salesman who sold us the windows back in 2010. Interesting that we were told he was no longer with the company. Anyway, he claimed there was a "problem with our paperwork." He said our contract for the patio door (that was installed 9 months ago had "expired" and we would need to resign it.

So we have supposedly had two problems with contracts that have either "expired" or would need new signatures for whatever reason? This just reeks of wanting to get someone back in our door again. We're done with them. They are high-pressure salesman and these "contract" issues, if they are true problems, are representative of a company who either can't manage its paperwork, or are looking for ways to screw customers out of another few thousand dollars.

We received a quote for a garage door from them. Despite being asked repeatedly to stop calling us, they will not stop the high pressure sale and harassing phone calls.

We have BBB and AGs office that have addressed all issues involved, and found us compliant and in good faith. Jason is venting after the fact and not even close to the truth; see attached documents from both the AG and BBB. Custom Remodelers and this customer have neutrally agreed. We thank the Better Business Bureau for their help in this matter. We have documents from the Better Business Bureau, the customer that give the details about what happened.

On June 15th, 2009, my wife and I had a representative from C.R.I come out to our home to give us estimation on installing a new patio door. We were only looking for an estimate but instead we were pressured into paying for a service that we did not want at the time. We are a younger couple and felt like the representative pressured us into signing up for work that we really didn't want. We were told that we would have 3 days after the final measurements were taken to cancel the order without any problems. We were told the patio door and other windows were going to be custom made, so we could wait on canceling the order.

On Friday, July 31 a representative came out to take the final measurements. They came later in the afternoon. We decided on Monday August 3 that we didn’t want the order anymore. We were told that the custom door was already made and we couldn't cancel the order. We were told that the fine print said we had 3 days after the initial order was placed and that’s not what the representative told us when we first placed the order. We were lied to and they claimed that we were in the wrong because of the fine print.

I didn't understand how they could have finished in that short of time, especially over a weekend. We were told that the only way to cancel the order is that we had to give them $1714.00 or 25% of the order to cancel. We reluctantly paid. We compromised on them delivering the door but we had to put the door in ourselves. When we received the door, we unwrapped it and tried to place it in the spot where the old one was. This new door didn't fit. It was not long enough. I had to put insulation in to cover the gaps. Also, the "new" glass in the door has a sticker on it stating that it was made on 06/08/2006. It was 3 year old glass, not a "new" one as we were led to believe.

I then called up C.R.I and told them about the door and glass and they argued that we signed a document that stated that we were receiving the new custom door as is. We have been repeatedly lied to and feel that as a younger couple we were taken advantage of. They showed us no respect during this ordeal. I called the company and expressed that I wanted to speak to one of the owners and repeatedly I was forced to talk to Mr. B., one of the managers. So I feel that they know they were in the wrong because none of the 3 owners would talk to me. We are late on sending this to small claims court because we sent letters to both the Better Business Bureau and Minnesota Attorney General and we were waiting for their responses on the situation. They told us to contact the small claims court for some action to take place. That is why I'm sending this in now. We are out $1714.00 plus $54.00 from a deposit fee. Also, we have a patio door that doesn't fit and is not even new. We can't afford another door or to have someone come out and fix their mistake.

We had a sales rep. with this company come out to give us an estimate and check for storm damage of our roof. His name was Burt Blackwell. He told us we had wind damage to our roof. He failed to actually go on top of our roof because he said he just had hip surgery or something to that matter, but he pointed out to us from the ground where he could see the damage to our house and garage.

When our adjuster from our insurance company came out to do an inspection he found hail damage NOT wind damage to our roof and window wraps, but NOT our garage. He gave us an replacement value cost for $5406.88. When Burt came back over to draw up a contract with us I explained to him what our adjuster found and that we also have two rubber roofs on our house and there was no storm damage to either of them and he would have to deduct the square footage off for them because they were not covered by the insurance, so the price of there estimate came down to 3200.00 Burt offered to replace both of the rubber roof for the full amount that I was getting back from the insurance company, but instead I ask him how much it would cost me to replace my garage being that I had money left from my claim and I rather have my garage done to match my house then worry about the rubber roofs. He quoted me $600.00. So we agreed to that, which brought our total to 3882.00. This is the amount that was agreed upon by both parties and was signed to on the contract.

It took them about a month in a half before they stated on my roof, but two days after they started I received a call while I was at work from another rep. stating that Burt Blackwell was no longer with the company and he was going though his paper work and found a problem with our contract saying that we signed a insurance claim contract agreement and we needed to pay the full amount that we where getting from our insurance company plus our deductible. I told him the amount that we agreed upon and was in the contract is for 3882.00 and that is all I had to pay. Then the owner of the company got on the phone with me ( Mr. Craig Carpenter) and started to go off on me being very mean saying I will pay this amount our he will take me to court and put a lien on my house.

I told him a contract is a contract and this is what his company agreed on. He wanted me to sign a new contract that evening and pay 1/2 of what we owed. I refused. As of today 1/18/2008 I received a certified letter which contained a lien on my house. In the amount of 5406.88 and they haven't even finished the job. The roof of my house and garage was completed around 12/20 but no one has been back to do the wraps on my window. And according to the lien they had finished the work! There is also damage that was done to our screens in the back of our house from their ladders and from them throwing matireals off from the roof. They left a mess in our yard making it unsafe for our kids and our car because there was a numerous amount of nails left on our driveway and yard and equipment.

They threw off the shingles from our garage onto our glass top patio when they could of just moved it aside. The pulled down our Christmas lights leaving them dangle from the house. They did however put them back up, but they just threw them into the gutters and now they are frozen in and we can't get them out.

Custom Remodelers Company Profile