Accredited Partner

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.43/5

Since 2018, Cove has been delivering world-class security and life-safety solutions to their customers. Monitoring is $14.99. No contracts. $0 upfront costs available. Get all the benefits of professional grade security at the cost of a DIY system. Customize your system to protect your home like a hero with Cove's DIY home security. Simple setup. Safe in minutes. Try Cove risk-free today!

Cove Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cove?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cove?

Original review: May 2, 2019

I love how fast they contact me in the case of an alarm activation and the simplicity of the setup. The only thing that would have given 5 stars is a functional mobile app. Otherwise I love the service!

Cove response

We are so glad you are enjoying the system. We definitely want to provide more features and abilities with the app as well. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Original review: May 2, 2019

Had a great experience, looking forward to some upgrades like doorbell cameras, and maybe an external alarm siren. In addition the ability to hook the alarm to WiFi, plus it would be nice to have maybe a separate small key panel that would allow disarming from another location such as the garage.

Cove response

We are so glad you have had a great experience. Let us know if you ever have any questions.

Original review: May 2, 2019

I'm an early adopter so when I found Cove I was all in. Cove provides the link between the out of the box solutions (Nest, Ring, etc.) and the big brand contracts like ADT. I love how I can set the product up myself and customize my solution, but also have the support and monitoring of a 24/7 service. I love the touch screen interface and the ease of use. However, there are some drawbacks. The app is very limited in its use and the AT&T only solution is not as reliable as I would like. I wish there was a hybrid solution with AT&T and WiFi to provide some extra reliability. I also cannot silence the panel entirely when there are minor issues such as communication failures due to service outage. This is really annoying since the panel is near my nursery and wakes my son up when it starts screaming. Other than that, this solution is solid. The siren is loud, the monitoring is quick and timely, and the sensors work flawlessly. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Cove response

Thanks for the great review and amazing feedback. We are definitely listening. Thanks for sharing this information.

Original review: May 1, 2019

First off the Cove team workers are 1st class, friendly staff. You couldn't as for a better group or organization of people. I recomend Cove for 1st time home security clients because they treat you like you are worth it. They walk you through step by step to get you set up and feel secure. I'm a real customer not a fake client! I explain on true and real feelings about Cove. Way to go Cove. Jamie **.

Cove response

I'm glad that you have had a good experience with our Cove team. Our goal is to be a customer-centric company, and we do that by making sure every experience is positive.

Cove Company Information