4.3(872)

About Cal Spas

With over 35 years of experience, Cal Spas is a provider of luxury spas and accessories. We pride ourselves in being a top Global Manufacturer of Home Resort Products.

Innovation and technological advancements are top priorities when crafting Cal Spas products. Built with more standard features and designer appeal, our products are a great addition to any outdoor space.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Customizable jet configurations
  • Warranty on all models
  • Hydrotherapy massage features
Cons
  • No instant trade-in quotes
  • Prices found through local dealers

Stars Rating

• 59%
  • 26%
  • 8%
  • 5%
  • 3%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cal Spas?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cal Spas?
    Installation & SetupPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Nov. 30, 2015

I've used Cal Spa for a year and a half. It was the first hot tub I've ever gotten. I chose to use Cal Spa because I've heard of the brand and they were close by. It was easy having the product installed. Early on, there was one time when it wouldn't start. It was short behind the panel and the power would go off whenever it was plugged in. But generally, it works as expected.

Installation & SetupPriceMaintenanceStaff

Reviewed Nov. 27, 2015

The installation was perfect. Cal Spas recommended an electrician that did all the electrical work on the tub, which was good. It's working fine now, but it wasn't working at first. I noticed it wasn't really hot so I thought maybe it was just me. But then they said the temperature should be up to 104 but it wasn't. When winter came down, it froze. It cost us about $500 and then burst to $5000, which was a nightmare. So we didn't have it for the whole winter. We ended up getting it to work in May this year because we had to wait for all the different parts to come. And then when it came, we found out it was leaking somewhere else again.

The good thing is that the place that I bought it from stood behind everything. They really came through for us in terms of helping us out for the inconvenience. When the stuff came, they prioritized to get it fixed. We found out afterwards that it was an actual region operating temperature, so that's why it actually froze. So even though it was saying 104 degrees, when you put a thermometer in there, it wasn't that temperature. It had something to do with the temperature sensor, so they had to change that. So now so far, it's perfect. I was dissatisfied with the fact that it wasn't working, but I'm very happy with our Cal Spas hot tub. It’s a really nice product. I love it.

Reviewed Nov. 22, 2015

Had it crained and the electrical done, had to be filled to check. Went to install lifters, realized the need to go under spa which is already full. Figured that out to realize lifters are too short. Put the steps next to spa and need to be 7 feet tall to get in. Ended up building my own steps? I think your sales staff should know this.

Reviewed Nov. 20, 2015

After following the instructions included to the letter my SPA will NOT work! I have left several emails and calls with no response. I can't rate my experience because I can't get an experience. Hot Tub not working, no return calls from you.

Pinned

I am sorry this has been your experience. I would be pleased to assist you and can be reached at 1800 CAL SPAS.

Reviewed Nov. 18, 2015

We bought our Cal Spas three years ago and my kids enjoy it, but we had problems with the ozonator and other issues in the first year and it was pretty much not even usable. I spent a lot of time working with their representative getting it fixed. It's not a very old spa but it looks like it's 10 years old - it has not worn well at all. It’s been problematic and was a mistake that we bought it. I wish I got something different as I'm not really happy about it.

Pinned

Erika,

Please allow me to assist you with any issues you may be having with your spa. It is our firm desire that you be able to enjoy your purchase and we want you to be happy with it.

I can be reached at 1800 CAL SPAS.

Reviewed Nov. 17, 2015

The spa is good and it's very nice. However, my only problem is that the jet is broken all the time. My best friend has the same spa from Cal Spas and has the same problem.

Reviewed Nov. 15, 2015

The installation was easy but when I had my dealer call Cal for a couple of things it took a long time. It was longer than normal. I also have a couple of problems with it. There are things that I don't like about it compared to other spas. The one thing being the half circle jets on the bottom of the tub. I find there's not enough room to stand because that half sphere takes up so much room.

And also, our spa is supposed to be this special spa that was a special offer to certain dealers because they sold so many spas and one of the things that it came with was a double filter. I didn't understand what a double filter was, but the spa is only 7 feet by 7 feet and I was expecting the filter to be stacked twice as high. But they're actually stacked one next to the other, which made the one seat almost unusable and the filter runs into that seat. When you're sitting in the seat, you always have this edge pushing on you. It's not comfortable. And also, being 7 feet, each filter's good for 50 square feet of coverage, and 7 x 7 is only 49. You got enough and that's the outside. So inside, you're still talking maybe 40 square feet of surface area. So one filter would have been enough. I wish that wasn't there.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Nov. 14, 2015

We have had our hot tub from Cal Spas for three years and a half and we love it. Installation went very smoothly. In addition, we had a motor that went out and we called the place that we bought it from and they came out very promptly and fixed it.

Reviewed Nov. 13, 2015

I have had my Cal Spas hot tub for 2 years. I'm feeling more relaxed and spending more time outdoors. Installation of the tub was easy and the installers were very friendly. I haven't had many issues with it.

Reviewed Nov. 11, 2015

I've used Cal Spas for three years and I'd recommend it. I installed it myself.

Reviewed Nov. 10, 2015

We've had a Cal Spa for a year and a half. We did the installation ourselves. My husband absolutely adores it. The spa and customer service is good, but then we had to go back to get chemicals.

Reviewed Nov. 9, 2015

There's been a few problems right away with the product. Some jets got fixed and I just had another leak.

Reviewed Nov. 7, 2015

We would not recommend using Cal Spas. We have a cracked tub that's still cracked. They haven't fixed it and they were not helpful. When we went to other places that are more local to ask what we should do, they said, "If it was us, we would have given you a new tub by now." but because we went through sort of a friend of a friend who was a rep, which we should never do. Everything took a long time and dealing with them was not very pleasant.

Customer ServiceMaintenanceWarranty

Reviewed Nov. 6, 2015

There are a couple of things why I'm not thrilled with the Cal Spas product. The pad where you rest your head on is one of the big things that bother me and continues to bother me. They gave me one of the floor samples to put on. When I rest my head against them, my hair sticks to it. The pads are very sticky, rough, and wrinkled. I complained and reported it but it's out of warranty now so they won't do anything about it. I don't know what happened to them. It also makes several different kinds of noises and I'm sure that at some point in time, I'm going to have to call them to come out and check it.

I had a different brand of tub for 16 years. It was easy for me to cover it and they don't hang any bells, whistles and gizmos on it. It always looks good and worked very well for many years. Then it began to leak and they told me it was going to take quite a bit to recover it. I started looking around for something else and I wish I bought that brand of tub again.

Reviewed Nov. 5, 2015

At one point I had a much cheaper tub with less maintenance. With Cal Spas, they represented that there's hardly any maintenance required at all and yet the real maintenance required on it is no different than any other tub, so I felt a little bit misled when we purchased it. We also had two headrests that completely disintegrated and had to replace. It's been a year and a half since we got it and our experience with them has been okay.

Reviewed Nov. 4, 2015

My husband and I are incredibly unhappy with Cal Spas tub. It was a lot of money and I can't tell how frustrated I am with this piece. My husband concedes now that it was not the right tub to buy. It has been a problem from the very first week after it was installed. It's a top of the line so it's got lots of bells and whistles and things have gone wrong from the word go. We've had the technicians out about 10 to 12 times. Ultimately, we were told that the jets are just so strong that they blow off the piece that keeps hitting us in the face literally. The jets are a problem. That's just because this tub is so good that these things can't hold them down. We placed duct tape over so people won't touch them.

The second piece would be the cover, the overhanging rubber flap that prevents dirt and leaves and things from getting in the tub. It is impossible to keep it in the trackers. There's a tiny tenth of an inch deep track that the rubber thing goes in. I know this because we have ran it back in this track about half a dozen times and it just falls out. It's nothing close to adequate. It falls out on any kind of a breeze or touching it so we constantly have crap in the tub. It's a huge exercise to get it in there where it is so it's going to stay.

Reviewed Nov. 3, 2015

The experience with Cal Spas was great but now they moved away and in order to do the maintenance, it's hard. There's nobody else doing it. Right now, it's leaking and I can't find a leak anywhere, and I don't know what's going on with that. They're out of town a lot now and it's a bit inconvenient at this point. Before, I found them super responsive, but right now I got to wait until whenever they come to town. But outside of that, they're great.

Reviewed Nov. 2, 2015

The new tub was delivered on time and to order specs.

Reviewed Nov. 1, 2015

I’ve bought my second Cal Spa from Secard Pools. I've owned a Cal Spa before so other than the motor, which is from China, there no problems. The problem with the motor is they have about 2 to 3 years out of them. What I do is I get them rebuilt, it will last 5-6 years. Also, about the jets, sometimes those things come unscrewed and I've got one of those missing. But I've been reluctant to go back down and order one.

PriceWarranty

Reviewed Oct. 31, 2015

I'm happy with the performance of Cal Spas. However, I am disappointed with the required accessories. It only had a 1 year warranty so I didn't think their reps could do anything for me. I had to replace 2 of the 3 neck pillows because they were coming apart when it's not even two years old yet. Also, despite the use of the 303 Protectant, the spa cover is literally coming apart and I'm curious to know if there's an extended warranty for it. The spa wasn't inexpensive having dual motors, plus, I upgraded the heaters. I spent $600 to order a new cover and almost $700 for the spa maintenance despite the dealer saying that it's going to last forever.

Reviewed Oct. 29, 2015

We've been dealing with Cal Spas for almost 14 years. The first one lasted about 12 years. We ended up going back to the Cal Spas and getting another tub. But we're not extremely happy with this one. The service is still good. However, it seems like every time we turn around, there's something new that's wrong with it.

The lights have gone out. We had to have someone out here 3 different times for various reasons. The pumps aren't working properly, water is getting cloudy extremely quickly. I test it probably twice a week.

Every time we turn around, we've got to have them back out here and I get charged for it. I have talked to my wife and thought about just emptying it and telling them to come out and take it out of here and we'll just board up the holes and make the deck larger. That's how frustrating it's been. I'm not throwing anybody under the bus because we've been with them for 14 years, however, technology has gotten to a point where you're trying to add too much and you end up taking 1 step forward and 2 backwards.

Reviewed Oct. 29, 2015

On 10-27-15, I attempted to contact Cal Spas customer service tech assistance and was on hold for 12 min & was then disconnected. I called back and again was placed on hold for another 6 min without being acknowledged. I GAVE UP AND HUNG UP! VERY SAD.

Reviewed Oct. 28, 2015

I have used Cal Spas for a year and a half now, and I like it better better than the one I had previously. Installation was great, and we have been having a relaxing life since we had it.

Reviewed Oct. 27, 2015

It's nice to have a Cal Spas hot tub. I bought it because of their state fair deal. I've been using Cal Spas as my spa provider for three years now and their customer service has been outstanding. We had the UV light issues at the beginning and they came out and fixed it without any questions.

Punctuality & SpeedEase of Use

Reviewed Oct. 25, 2015

The good: Product delivered on time. Pumps work and heater work great. Easy order/delivery process. The not so good: Top wrong color - need the grey, not brown one please. Control panel is not what is in the manual, and I cannot find this control panel on line. Jet buttons are not programmed on the panel - aux turns on Jets 1, Jets 2 does nothing, Jets 1 turns on Jets 2. 1 week in, the control panel has moisture in it making it cloudy. The whole chemical add/balancing process is in multiple documents, with multiple explanations and could be streamlined greatly. These are all simple things. If they can get corrected, it would be an excellent rating.

Sales & Marketing

Reviewed Oct. 24, 2015

The set up of the Cal Spas spa was a little sketchy. We got the wrong spa delivered the first time, we were supposed to get the dual filtration but they remedied it and gave us the right one. The second one came out with all the right colors but didn't have the second filter. They told us that it was kind of a gimmicky, sales thing we didn't really need and so, we accepted it. It was a huge spa and I wish that we had said no. We need to get what we ordered and paid for because the second filter would have made a difference. We kept getting this green stuff so we went to a different spa place to get chemicals and have the water tested, and got on the right track. The place had changed owners since we had purchased and went back to get replacement valves or chemicals.

Reviewed Oct. 23, 2015

I like the second tub that I purchased from them. It is much nicer than the one I had before. Since I started using this new hot tub it has allowed me to work longer. The guy who installed it was great.

Reviewed Oct. 22, 2015

I had a previous Cal Spa for the last 15 years. The installation was excellent. Their staff were very knowledgeable on what they were doing and it went on very well. I'm very satisfied with my experience over the years.

Reviewed Oct. 21, 2015

The delivery personnel were great to work with and very helpful with suggestions on spa use. They informed me that Cal Spas provides a Chemical Education, however with our delivery being 200 miles, it is unlikely someone would come out and provide the education.

Reviewed Oct. 20, 2015

My Cal Spas tub has been good, nice, and comfortable. I did have two issues but they weren't a big deal because the company that I bought the spa from handled it well. A month after I bought it, the pipe from the pump broke and the whole tub leaked out when I got in the tub. The gentleman came back and fixed it. He said it was a weird thing to happen and he had never seen it before. He put a knot that joins together but within a couple of months, it happened again. The knot split and the whole tub drained out. Since then, this guy made up his own heavy-duty knot and I haven't had an issue since. He got it fixed and I enjoy the spa for everything about it. It has been a very pleasant experience with Cal Spas.

Reviewed Oct. 19, 2015

I bought a house that had a Cal Spas hot tub in it seven years ago. It broke so I had to get another one from them, and they installed it well. I am happy with Cal Spas. The hot tub is good for arthritis.

Reviewed Oct. 17, 2015

We ordered a new spa from local store (Mr. Spa). When delivered, the top control panel was faulty and some of the buttons were not functioning. The main diverter valve going to bottom jets blew off when they hooked it up and turned it on for the first time because of stripped threads. It took service tech six weeks to get replacement parts from Cal Spa. While we were waiting for parts, the cabinet panels warped so bad that now they have to be replaced. $7200.00, three months old, beginning to rethink this investment.

Reviewed Oct. 17, 2015

Our hot tub is very relaxing and we use it a lot. Everything is perfect. I recommend Cal Spas.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Oct. 16, 2015

I've had Cal Spas as my hot tub provider for three years. Their quality of constructions, price and reputation are the reasons why I prefer them over other manufacturers. They're very professional, their team stand behind their product and when they install, they're very prompt and have good communication - everything went very well. I highly recommend Cal Spas, they have offered another option for relaxation.

Reviewed Oct. 14, 2015

Cal Spas made the sale quick and easy, answered all our questions and picked up our old tub prior to delivery. How awesome is that?!!

Customer ServiceStaffWarranty

Reviewed Oct. 12, 2015

Getting a Cal Spas tub is the biggest mistake ever. It's the worst experience we've ever had. The problem is with their sales team. They kept sending out kids who knew nothing about how to fix it. We went there and told them we had an electrical problem on our hot tub. The lights kept going out and they weren't able to fix it. They left us for three months and someone finally calls us and says they finally have the parts (by this time my husband had already turned them in to the Attorney General's office) and will send people out. However, they want us to sit in a hot tub that they're going to completely redo the electrical system with kids who know nothing? They have never had any experience doing this.

The people who come out here - the staff they hire - have no idea what they're doing and they will tell you so. They do not stand behind their warranty. Now, we just bought an expensive broken hot tub. We're still not done with them because we're also sending them to the Better Business Bureau, and we're going to give all those dirty reviews online. If we could save one person from buying from them, we will.

Reviewed Oct. 11, 2015

Our hot tub from Cal Spa is great. I got it after I had hip replacement and I had some pain after that. It was good because it relieved the pain at night. And when my kids come home, the first thing they do is go in the hot tub. We’ve enjoyed it.

Reviewed Oct. 10, 2015

Our Cal Spas hot tub has been working for two years now. They installed it with no problems and we haven't had any issues or services done. We both have bad back, and having the tub has been great. We enjoy it very much. We also buy chemicals from Cal Spas too.

Reviewed Oct. 9, 2015

I ran across a Cal Spas coupon and took advantage of it. I purchased the hot tub three years ago and it's a good product. We use it every once in a while and I would recommend it.

Reviewed Oct. 8, 2015

My husband uses the tub regularly while I only use it once every couple of weeks. It's relaxing. It's been about two years since having it and we usually try to buy our chemicals at Cal Spas too. Their people are very helpful and know what they're talking about. Every time we've gone in there with an issue, we've walked away with resolutions as needed.

Reviewed Oct. 7, 2015

I love our hot tub. We use it probably every night before we go to bed. Cal Spas hot tub makes us more relaxed.

Installation & SetupPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Oct. 6, 2015

Installation was fast. The installers were nice and friendly. They also came right on and fixed up the controller for the radio. The tub is nice, relaxing and fun.

Reviewed Oct. 4, 2015

The first Cal Spas that we bought was absolutely fantastic. We bought a second one and it was absolutely terrible. Now we're back to a very good hot tub again and I'm very happy. The installation went very smooth. I have a bad back and the tub has been awesome. I can go in, soak for a few hours and get lots of relief. Just the enjoyment of sitting out there. It is very satisfying.

Installation & SetupPricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Oct. 3, 2015

Cal Spas is good but questionable. The installation was great. It was fast and easy. Our kids use it more than we do and it's fun for them. We've had issues with the speakers that were put in and they replaced all of them. However, the price to run it didn't turn out to be true. It was a lot more than what they told us.

Reviewed Oct. 2, 2015

Our sales rep Andrew at Pelican was very knowledgeable and helpful with helping us decide to purchase the Cal 751L. The team who came out to remove our old spa was very courteous and were able to remove the spa (which was built into the deck) without any major issues. The next day the team delivered our new spa and installed it. Again the guys were very nice. When they finished they noted that 1 pillow was missing which they would send out ASAP. Andrew also had told us we would get 3 months supply of the chemicals (some were missing). These are minor points.

However, after the spa cover was put on it looked like it had to be the wrong cover. The skirt is 2 shorter than the lip of the spa. I talked to Andrew today. He is sending out the pillow and extra chemicals, but assured me that the cover is the correct one. I have had spas for over 20 years and had to replace covers many times. I can't believe that this is the cover for this spa. It simply doesn't fit properly. I also can't believe that a company that has such well designed spas would not want it to look attractive with a cover that fits. See attached picture. One other point. When the spa was filled we noticed that it was not exactly level. I don't know if the installing team is supposed to be responsible for this or if it is the customer's responsibility, but, the platform for the old spa must have shifted either in taking out the old one or putting in the new one. Thank you.

Reviewed Oct. 1, 2015

Worked with Jason at the Woodbury, MN store. He approached us right away, was extremely informative, helped us select the perfect hot tub and gave us an amazing deal! His delivery crew did an awesome job and went above and beyond what was expected of them! I would, and have already, recommended Cal Spas and specifically the Woodbury store, Jason and his staff!

Reviewed Sept. 30, 2015

It was a good experience, easy and no surprises. With Cal Spas life has been more relaxing.

StaffBilling

Reviewed Sept. 28, 2015

John at All Seasons Spa in Lumberton needs to be investigated because he is a crook. He has been billing me for parts, never replaced a cover that arrived with holes, and I’ve been going back and forth with him for 2 years trying to get service on the unit. He sold it to me with an $800 upgrade which was the salt water pump that was supposed to be built-in (it arrived without one). He ordered one for $188 off the internet and never offered me the difference. I paid him cash. Sixteen grand for a Cal Spa. The spa itself works fine when it’s working. But I have not been satisfied with the rep. He should not be representing Cal Spas.

Reviewed Sept. 27, 2015

We bought a hot tub from Cal Spas in 1998 but we moved away. When we decided to move back, we bought another tub from them. The installation of the tub was really easy and it worked fine. I contacted the people from Cal Spas to get my chemicals adjusted. They came out and did some adjustments. We ended up having to flush the spa, refill it, and start all over but they reimbursed us for the chemicals. We like the hot tub and enjoy using it.

Reviewed Sept. 25, 2015

Heater had to be replaced when new to work at all. Noise buzzing sound, vibrating sounds, & pump 1 on low clunk, clunk clunk sound...

Reviewed Sept. 24, 2015

After going through a long process to deeming my requirements, we determined that a 240V tub was what I required. Your tub seemed to match all of my requirements. When the tub was delivered, it was configure for 110V. Hot Tubs Galore told me he had no way of knowing if it would be delivered as 240 or 110. I told him I ordered a 240 ready tub, and that it was his responsibility to ensure it was 240 ready. After a few discussions with me he ended up sending a tech to convert it to 240, but not after much grumbling and assertions that this was not his responsibility. This whole episode left a bad taste.

Reviewed Sept. 23, 2015

The purchase and delivery of the swim/spa went well. Diane from Valley Hot Springs was involved every step of the way. But was only delivered a few days ago, and I've got water running out of the cabinet. Also, the cabinet on the end of the pool is bowed out. Spa technicians should be here on Thursday to fix it. If that all works, I'll be happy.

Reviewed Sept. 21, 2015

We've had Cal Spas as our hot tub provider for three years. Having the product installed was pretty easy. However, I don't get a lot of time to use it right now but I'll be retiring probably soon so I'll be able to use it more.

Reviewed Sept. 20, 2015

Cal Spas has good products for the money. The product is not great, but it is not horrible as well. Everything has been working fine but the cabinet vibrates and makes a lot of noise. There are better products out there and the vendor (Aqua Vantage Pool and Spa or Wilkes Pools, they're one and the same) was absolutely horrible to deal with. It's a fly by night crap and Cal Spas should discontinue their franchise with them.

PriceWarranty

Reviewed Sept. 19, 2015

Bought hot tub 10 yrs ago and have had trouble every year. Has lifetime warranty on heater bc they break all the time. Many years we had to replace heater 2-3 times. About 4-5 yrs ago new management took over Cal Spas. Now get charged $150 every time they have to replace heater. Recently they told us lifetime warranty is no longer valid. They always say the filters are not clean therefore low flow and that's why heater doesn't work. We replace filters every 3 months, clean weekly. Then told we use it too much. A different vendor says filters don't have good draw. Now we drill holes in filters to improve draw and problems improved. Now we only replace heater one a year. Would NEVER buy one again!

Reviewed Sept. 19, 2015

I've been having a good experience with Cal Spas for almost two years. The installation of the hot tub helps me with my medical conditions and even the kids like it too.

Reviewed Sept. 17, 2015

Cal Spas were the closest hot tub dealership to where I live. I've been using them for two years and the hot tub system is working fine. It helps me relax. The installation went great. They did give me some wrong advice and the electrical is hooked up wrong so they tried to have me fix the heater. But the owner of Cal Spas came out that night and installed a new heater. So it was a good follow up from customer service even though there was a problem. It was a cold night so we already had water filled up and so if we would have left the heater overnight, it could have been worse the next day.

Reviewed Sept. 16, 2015

We went to the store and got the Cal Spas hot tub. The installation of the hot tub in our home went well. It's nice to have it.

Reviewed Sept. 15, 2015

My overall experience with Cal Spas has been fine so far, but the other jets aren’t as strong as they were on the last one that we owned. Other than that, I’d still recommend them.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 13, 2015

We bought our first Cal Spas tub in 1990 then we recently got another one a couple of years ago. Their team took care of everything and were real good for following up with customers after the sale. To our satisfaction, there’s been no problems and good customer service. Since we had our tub it's added some relaxation.

Customer ServiceStaffWarranty

Reviewed Sept. 12, 2015

We love the spa, and we're very happy with it. Customer service and followup on warranty issues was not good. Though they were courteous, they were pretty much unresponsive regarding the warranty issue as they divert every way they could to not take care of anything.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2015

The Installation of our Cal Spa was good - we had no problem. The sales rep was a super nice guy. My kids use it, but I have not used it yet - it's a lot of work - but I would recommend it.

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2015

My experience with Cal Spas has been good. I bought a two-person spa, but it didn't function well. I also did have an initial problem trading that off to a larger spa. Since the salesperson didn't know what authority he had to do it, he checked with his higher ups and he did satisfy me very well and I got a larger spa. We've had it now for nearly 3 years and it has served me very well. Based on the satisfaction that they gave me, I would recommend them.

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2015

The installation process of my Cal Spas tub went very well and I’ve had very good interactions with everybody that I’ve had to talk to. The product is with me for a few years now, and it is definitely something that’s very relaxing to use.

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2015

I purchased my first hot tub from Cal Spas and I have it for three years now. I've done a little bit of research and there were obviously some problems that I read about, but so far, they seem to hold up pretty well on the winter. Having them install the hot tub and talking to the team have all been a positive experience for the most part, so I'm happy.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupStaffBilling

Reviewed Sept. 4, 2015

The installation person from Cal Spas was very good. However, after the tub was installed beautifully, many of the jets did not work so we had to call him back to adjust them. He expected a payment and I said, "No, I’m sorry. Nope." The cup holder where the water goes through to be filtered did not fit. It’s like it was for another spa. The man that delivered said, “Yeah, I agree with that. We’ll get you another one and exchange that out for another one.” But that never happened as it was not followed through. So I still have it, it’s off and doesn’t fit the flap in the surface. I like the location of the jets, the variety of the seating positions and that there are no big armrests between the spots so you could scoot over.

Sales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Sept. 2, 2015

It has been a great experience working with Cal Spas. From the sales experience to the tremendous delivery crew. Everyone was extremely helpful and professional.

Reviewed Sept. 1, 2015

Cal Spas got good support and their service is good.