This company is not yet authorized. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Bullfrog Spas is a hot tub and spa manufacturer based in the United States. The company offers several models for buyers to choose from, as well as customizable options. Its products are available from many hot tub dealers.
Bullfrog Spas offers a wide range of hot tub and spa options, including customizable spas, for every customer. Warranties, discounts and financing programs are available but dependent on the dealer.
- JetPak Therapy options
- Customizable spas & instant prices
- Several spa models available
- Discounts with only some dealers
- Can be expensive
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
About Bullfrog Spas
Bullfrog Spas is a manufacturer of hot tubs and spas in the United States. Its products are sold in showrooms across the country and feature efficient plumbing and a sturdy base for lasting quality and easy maintenance.
Potential buyers can also design a custom-made spa or hot tub online. Customized hot tubs and spa pricing updates in real time so customers can make informed product and financial decisions. The Bullfrog Spas website also includes a wealth of resources, including warranty registration, buyer's/owner’s manuals, FAQs and instructional videos for maintenance, installation and more.
Bullfrog Spas types
Customers can choose from several Bullfrog Spas products or customize their own hot tub or spa. Bullfrog Spas products include:
- M Series Spas: Larger luxury spas with various features
- STIL Spas: Smaller luxury options with multiple features
- A Series Spas: Elegant spas that fit three to nine people, depending on model
- R Series Spas: Midrange premium spas
- X Series Spas: Value spas for families
If you choose to customize a spa, you can select colors, size, materials and other features and get an instant price based on the personalized selections.
Bullfrog Spas prices
The price of a Bullfrog spa varies based on the series, model and features. Customized spa prices also depend on the individual’s selections. Additionally, the hot tub and spa dealer's location influences the price.
Generally, Bullfrog Spa prices fall in the following ranges:
- Elite (M Series): $16,000 to $22,000
- Luxury (STIL Spas & A Series): $12,000 to $15,000
- Premium (R Series): $8,000 to $11,000
- Value (X Series): $5,000 to $7,000
To reduce the overall price, opt for fewer spa features, choose a value model or inquire about dealer-specific discount programs.
Bullfrog Spas FAQ
- Does Costco sell Bullfrog Spas?
- Yes, Costco sells Bullfrog Spas. Additionally, many Costco locations host special Bullfrog Spas events where customers can learn more about the various models and features.
- How long do Bullfrog Spas last?
- If maintained properly, Bullfrog Spas last anywhere between 15 to 25 years. If outsourcing maintenance, opt for a technician who has worked with the model you own.
- Is Bullfrog Spas a good brand?
- Yes, Bullfrog Spas is a good brand. The hot tubs and spas feature quality materials and offer a wide range of customizable amenities, including JetPak therapy jets, self-regulating water care and more.
- Where are Bullfrog Spas' hot tubs available?
- Bullfrog Spas’ products are available at dealers nationwide. Use the Bullfrog Spas website to locate the dealer or showroom nearest you.
Are Bullfrog Spas any good?
Yes, Bullfrog Spas are good. The wide range of value and luxury models offers a hot tub or spa for most budgets. Customers find Bullfrog Spas’ quality construction and installation to be beneficial in maintaining integrity throughout many years of use. Those looking for more affordable options may find that Bullfrog Spas’ prices are a little higher than what other companies offer.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,049,401 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
We purchase a $15k spa in December 2019. Arrived with minor problems the retailer would not fix. Manufacturer refused to respond. Within 6 months, the electrical system had failed completely. Still no response from either the retailer - Distinctly Outdoors in NJ - or the manufacturers in Utah. We finally had to hire a law firm to get the company’s attention. 14 months after delivery, Bullfrog suggested the unit could be repaired. They’ve refused to refund the cost of this terrible product they sold. As of March 2021, we are out the cost of the unit, installation by plumbers and electricians, and legal costs. Neither the retailer or manufacturer should be trusted.
Bullfrog Spas Company Information
- Company Name:
- Bullfrog Spas
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.