1.6/5 (9 ratings)
Find an Online Bathroom Fixtures and Plumbing partner
Banner image

Need help with a bathroom project?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Benjamin Franklin Plumbing

Pros

• On Time Guarantee
  • Local, professional plumbers
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Cons

• Not available in all states

Bottom Line

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is a nationwide company that employs local plumbers. While not available in all states, the company has made a name for itself with its two famous guarantees.

Banner image

Need help with a bathroom project?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Benjamin Franklin Plumbing?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Benjamin Franklin Plumbing?

Original review: May 4, 2009

I had a leak and was advised I needed line detection. I called BFP who said it was $69 nonrefundable for the servicemen to come to my house but that they couldn't tell me or give me any idea how much it might cost beyond that. When the men arrived they said the initial hookup is always $$$--$200 something (I forget the exact amount b/c I had to take time to cool off) (over $200 and might be over $400).

Original review: Oct. 3, 2008

The main issue about a leaking problem, not a rerouting remedy that how to fix it,but it is

leaking problem setting there in the garage and I dont like the way they to reroute it. If they cannot solve that situation means stop and we look to another company, because the problem is underneath the concreate the water still comes out until now and water keep in turning 24/7. And they overcharged also for diagnose using detector and rerouting around $2,800.00.And luckily the home insurance was paid $1,000.00 for that amount but we still paying the rest of that amount.Not including to fix the wall to the another contractor because they said they are not responsible for it.

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Company Information