Find Walk-In Bathtubs partners near you
About ARIEL Bath
ARIEL manufactures and sells bathroom products, including walk-in tubs. It offers 24 models of walk-in bathtubs online and in select stores. Free shipping is available throughout the contiguous United States. However, ARIEL does not install its products for you, so you’ll have to hire a local installer.
Find Walk-In Bathtubs partners near you
- Available online
- Free shipping to 48 states
- 30-day return period
- 24 walk-in tub models
- No installation services
- Shipping costs for Alaska and Hawaii
ARIEL Bath sells tubs, vanities, showers and toilets, including 24 walk-in tub models. Its walk-in tubs can come with safety and luxury features, like grab bars and jets. You can buy ARIEL products online or in-store.
What is ARIEL Bath?
ARIEL is a Southern California-based bathroom product supplier offering tubs, showers, toilets and vanities. It sells 24 models of walk-in tubs made of fiberglass-reinforced acrylic. Beyond walk-in tubs, the company also sells free-standing bathtubs and whirlpool tubs.
You can find ARIEL products on its website or through home improvement retailers. If you’re shopping online, you can browse by product, style and collection and receive free delivery across the contiguous United States. ARIEL estimates that oversized deliveries should arrive in two to seven days, and all its products have a 30-day grace period for returns.
ARIEL Bath features
Each of ARIEL’s 24 walk-in tub models has different dimensions, configurations and features. Some possible options include:
- Adjustable jets
- Air-massage modes
- Chromotherapy systems
- Built-in FM radios
- Shower wands
- Grab bars
- Fast drains
- Right- or left-swinging doors
ARIEL Bath costs
Prices for an ARIEL walk-in tub range from $1,999 to $5,475 on its website. It occasionally holds sales on select items, though.
ARIEL offers free shipping for all orders within the contiguous United States, but delivery to Canada, Alaska and Hawaii will incur shipping costs. ARIEL’s website accepts payment through PayPal and major credit and debit cards.
ARIEL does not offer professional installation, so make sure to budget for a local installer. Because installation costs vary considerably, it’s probably a smart idea to contact local installers for quotes before you purchase a walk-in tub online.
ARIEL Bath FAQ
- Do ARIEL baths require professional installation?
- Yes, ARIEL walk-in tubs require professional installation, which is not included with its delivery services. This means you need to contact a local plumber or tub installer to assist with installation. Make sure to budget for this service before purchasing a tub.
- How long does it take to install an ARIEL bathtub?
- Typically, a walk-in tub can be installed in one day, but the time needed to safely and securely install a walk-in tub varies based on your home and local regulations. For some homes, walk-in tubs may require larger plumbing, adding time and expense. Contact your local installer for more details.
- Does ARIEL Bath work with local walk-in tub dealers?
- Yes, ARIEL works with authorized retailers across the country. However, its website doesn't provide a list of these retailers, so you have to do your own research to find them.
- What other bath products does ARIEL Bath offer?
- In addition to walk-in tubs, ARIEL offers free-standing tubs, whirlpool tubs, steam showers, vanities and toilets.
Is ARIEL Bath good?
It depends on your needs, but ARIEL supplies a variety of bathroom products, including 24 different walk-in tubs in various dimensions. You can shop through its website or authorized retailers to find the right product. Many of ARIEL’s walk-in tubs include water jets, but they might lack higher-end features, such as chromotherapy or speakers. ARIEL offers free shipping in the contiguous U.S., and it has a 30-day return period. You will need to arrange installation at your expense, though.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 4,010,719 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
Jets stopped working after about 3weeks. Last night I tried to use it and It leaked all over my new bathroom. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT... Not worth a dime, much less the thousands we paid for it. Contacted the company, was told there was nothing they could do.
This is the worst experience we've had in a residential remodel. Lead times could not be provided upon our initial order. Original order (vanity) showed up damaged, so it was refused. The replacement showed up without a sink or hardware. The sink was then shipped through a carrier that couldn't deliver to our area, so it was passed to a third-party carrier. We were given a 4-hour window to be home to sign for delivery, and it still didn't show. To summarize, first shipment was damaged, second shipment didn't include our full order, third shipment didn't even show up... after not providing a lead time. Our remodel has been done for 2 months now, except for a single vanity that we still haven't received.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
Worst toilet ever, difficult to install. Parts are impossible to find you will end changing the toilet. Also 4 out of 10 times when you flush it, will get clogged. Stay away from this brand. Is too bad.
ARIEL Bath Company Information
- Company Name:
- ARIEL Bath
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.