2. Homeowners
Accredited Partner

Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.57/5
NO INTEREST & NO PAYMENTS FOR 12 MONTHS*
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

Selecting a Walk-In Tub may not be an easy process but American Standard can make it easier. For over 140 years, we have been a leader in providing innovative bathroom products. We have helped thousands of customers bathe in safety, comfort, and independence. Our Walk-In Tubs customers love our unparalleled RevitaJet™ system, a hydrotherapy system with 44 strategically placed air and water jets. Our patented Quick Drain® fast water removal system pumps out the water from the tub so you are not left in the cold while it drains. We also offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the tub, installation, AND labor—with a strong legacy to support us, we’ve raised the standard for walk-in tubs. Contact us today for a free consultation.

American Standard Walk-in Baths Gallery (6)
American Standard Walk-in Baths Get Started

American Standard Walk-in Baths Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Standard Walk-in Baths?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Standard Walk-in Baths?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

The pictures will tell the story. Installed 11-19-20. Leaking through floor to basement 2 weeks before 1st repair, still leaking, 2 weeks before second repair. On 1-10-21 flooded our basement from under seat of tub. Wood in basement is now molding from this huge leak. We both have cancer, and husband has documented skin condition. This is the only tub we have. Our bathroom floor is rotting. Please come take it out and replace it with a standard bath tub and shower.. Not right to take advantage of older people. Help us now please, so we can stay clean.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

I couldn't get in the bathtub. American Standard was in my AARP booklet and I decided to buy their walk-in tub. Their sales reps were fine and the installation went really well. The installers were done in no time but I thought the tub would be a little lower getting into. It’s a little high, but that’s okay.

American Standard Walk-in Baths response

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave a review, Carol.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

The man that did the installation was very professional. I felt very comfortable with him. He explained everything. It was quite a big deal to bring the tub up the stairs, and he had to redo the whole door to get it through. He was very impressive. He did a good job. It went great. I enjoy the tub very much.

American Standard Walk-in Baths response

Happy to hear that, Peggy! Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave a review.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

The team that installed the walk-in shower was real nice. They did the job.

American Standard Walk-in Baths response

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave a review, Leslie.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

The installers were fine and I couldn't ask them to be any better. But the tub costs a lot of money, and we're kinda disappointed in a way. It's not as good as we thought it might be. The seat needs to be lower in it because when we sit down on that tub, the water is up on us partially there. The seat is not the most comfortable thing.

American Standard Walk-in Baths response

Thank you for your review, Reba. We'll have our team follow-up.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

I like that the tub has the aromatherapy system. The rep that I dealt with was a good salesman. The installers were fine but they did some damage to our house. They put holes through the wall. They repaired them but we had to pay to have the walls repainted.

American Standard Walk-in Baths response

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave a review, Audrey.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

We called a couple of other companies and American Standard seemed to have the better price. We did the reviews and people talked about how they stand behind their work so we decided to give them a try. The salesperson came out. He showed us all the stuff that we wanted and we went with them. The supervisor of the installation team, Steve, and his guys were absolutely amazing. They said it would be a two-day project, and it was. They explained everything to us step-by-step as they were taking out the old tub.

Then we thought the tub would go one way. They made recommendations and showed us how it would benefit us if we put it this way. We made the error and they fixed it. They cleaned up and took everything with them. They went way above and beyond the typical work that people do and I really appreciated that. Couldn't ask for a better team. I tried to hire them to do other work, it was just they didn't do it. I love my tub. It's one of the best investments we made since we bought the house.

American Standard Walk-in Baths response

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave a review, Gloria. We're happy to have you as part of the American Standard family!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

This is like the second time American Standard cancelled on us. There is only one walk in tub installer in your crew? I see the reviews for the year of 2020 in other states and the work is being done. Why are we having this problem? First the tub came in damaged. Now the installer is sick. They could not honor the initial date 11/6/2020. It’s been two months time wasted. I have another crew to come in to finish what they don’t do and other reconstructions to my home. I’m trying to get things done prior to my surgery, but the cancellations are delaying my health for healing and recovery.

American Standard Walk-in Baths response

We are very sorry to hear this, Cecelia. We will have someone reach out to discuss this with you. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

My son was searching and decided that American Standard was the place to go. The two guys that came out to put it in were really good. They left me alone because of the COVID. The handle cranks down to the left when not using it to keep the door shut securely. I took it to the right to open the door, got in, shut the door, and I didn't crank it so I had water. I didn't know it was going down in the basement. I didn't even have the tub full of water because I was having some problems getting used to it. I was up towards the front and I wasn't collecting water. I had the drain open. I looked down over the tub and the floor was soaked. I got out of there and got a bunch of towels and soaked all that up. Then my son came home and went down to the basement. I had my mom's lift chair down there and it was totally broken. A neighbor said to me that I just got that. I agreed, but it was not the tub's fault. It was mine.

American Standard Walk-in Baths response

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave a review, Debra.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

Kohler came out and they wanted 36,000. American Standard did it for 18,000. It’s probably more expensive than what I like it to be, but it’s not as bad as some of the competitors. I had two guys that installed the tub. They really worked hard and they knew what they were doing. I was very happy with the way they handled everything. There was just a little miscommunication. I thought that the apparatus for the toilet was going into one of my bedrooms, and they put it on the main one instead. Then I have a very thin toilet seat on the one in my bedroom. I was a little disappointed in that. I would like to have a thicker one since I didn't get one that was made for it. That seems to be a problem for me to get up and down. I also lost the manual to it. If there’s any way I could get another one, that would be nice. However, I like that I could get in and sit down, and enjoy taking a bath and washing my hair with the way it is done.

American Standard Walk-in Baths response

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave a review, Donna. We're happy to have you as part of the American Standard family!

American Standard Walk-in Baths Company Information