2. Homeowners
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.38/5

American Residential Warranty provides homeowners with service contracts that cover repairs or replacements. We have partnered with The Warranty Group to ensure outstanding coverage and customizable home protection.

We know how important it is to have your appliances, electronics and systems covered in case something happens. American Residential Warranty has four home warranty plans and a three-in-one bundle to fit all your needs. Call us today to learn more!

American Residential Warranty Video
American Residential Warranty Gallery (1)
American Residential Warranty Call Now Toll Free (217) 281-0462 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

American Residential Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Residential Warranty?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Residential Warranty?

Original review: June 22, 2020

Excellent customer service and turn around time for repairs. I had no hot water on Easter Sunday and they got someone out Monday morning for repairs so I had hot water again. I was glad for the fast service. Chad's Plumbing and Heating was the vendor they sent to my home.

Hello Dawn,

Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs.

American Residential Warranty

Original review: June 17, 2020

I tried calling them at at least 6 different phone numbers to ask about a possible claim, for three days nobody answered phone, just put me on hold for 1 hour each day with recordings. I would never recommend this co. They did call me last week to tell me they couldn't charge my bill to my card, I told them I canceled it. They hung up on me!! What a rip off!!! Before you sign up for this try calling repair line and see what happens.

Hello Dave,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We understand that there have been delays with your claim filing process and we are sorry about any issues. Please give us a call back as we have reached out directly to assist. We look forward to hearing from you!

American Residential Warranty

Original review: June 16, 2020

American Residential Warranty sent a technician out in a timely manner and had a check to me for my refrigerator rather quickly. The refrigerator I had was an older model and they gave me a fair cash out value based on the age. I had bought it in 2009 for $300 and they gave me $300 for it.

Hello Paul,

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: June 15, 2020

I chose this company after dealing with a few others because of the speed they eluded to over other companies to repair an issue. I phoned in and filed a claim for my AC Unit to be repaired and told it would take 1 to 2 business days to assign a technician. I also received an email to include my confirmation number which appeared to be in contrast to the information received by the person I spoke with over the phone. The email indicated it would be longer (2-3 business days). When saw the commercial advertising this company, the woman stated: "I called ARW after my AC stopped working and they came out and fixed it that same day"! This was not the experience I had. Hoping and praying it's repaired SOON!

Hello Sharon,

We apologize for the delays you may have experienced. Due to impacts of the pandemic, customers may experience longer than normal waits. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have incurred and will work on getting your claim serviced as soon as possible.

American Residential Warranty

Original review: June 13, 2020

Great experience so far. I have read some of the reviews, but I can only state my own experience so far and it has been great. I’m hoping to keep my positive relationship with American Residential Warranty at this point.

Hello Sheila,

American Residential Warranty

Original review: June 8, 2020

Employees were prompt, patient, and understanding. ARW have wonderful consumer service. I submitted a claim for reimbursement and per the contact the claim was paid ASAP. I learned a lot during the process. I spoke with the customer service department and the contacts department. Very resource individuals.

Hello Erika,

American Residential Warranty

Original review: June 7, 2020

October 2019, my dryer went out, ARW sent a technician, I can not remember the company's name, he was very helpful, had my appliance running in no time. My experience with ARW has been positive the entire time I have been a customer with them, they give me the opportunity to make affordable quarterly payments. I'm satisfied with their services.

Hello Tania,

American Residential Warranty

Original review: June 2, 2020

Air conditioner. I called Residential Warranty Company on a sweltering hot Sunday. I was thinking since it was Sunday that was going to have to get a hotel room for a couple days. But to my surprise they sent a tech out right away to repair it. Great company.

Hello Morris,

American Residential Warranty

Original review: June 1, 2020

My refrigerator stopped working tech came tried to fix said it needed parts and that they would order. I waited a week called repair A&E part not available call ARW who said they have 30 days SCAM!

Hello Karen,

We have received an update from claims that your claim has been resolved and that you were contacted with a resolution. Please feel free to reach out to our corporate office with any further inquiries as we would be more than happy to assist!

American Residential Warranty

Original review: May 26, 2020

I've had coverage with American Residential for awhile now and I'm satisfy thus far. They had exceeded my exceptions and every time I called every single representative have been nice and well knowledge about the coverage that I currently have.

Hello Rochester,