Call toll free
4.49/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

American Residential Warranty provides homeowners with service contracts that cover repairs or replacements. We have partnered with The Warranty Group to ensure outstanding coverage and customizable home protection.

We know how important it is to have your appliances, electronics and systems covered in case something happens. American Residential Warranty has four home warranty plans and a three-in-one bundle to fit all your needs. Call us today to learn more!

American Residential Warranty Video
American Residential Warranty Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

American Residential Warranty Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Great service! The timing would have been the problem but customer service Rep. took great care of my concerns and manage to get a newer garbage disposal for my kitchen sink. Now it works perfectly. Thanks to the entire team of service providers.

Veronica.??

Hello Veronica,

Thank you for the kind review. We are pleased to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out should any future need arise as we are always happy to assist. We look forward to continuing to provide services for your home warranty needs.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Professional customer service. Respond time is always very good. Sometimes though whoever American Residential Warranty sub-contracts to do the job, sometimes sub-contractor takes a little longer. That was only the case in the repair of my microwave. Although the reasoning behind the timing was having to order a part, that took long. Would have liked for them to contact me instead of always contacting them.

Hello Marnita,

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Customer satisfied. My contract was delivered as stated. Servicing my air conditioner was more than just clearing. The serviceman was directed and to the appoint getting the job done. This is all I have to say about the service job.

Hello Otis,

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

BEWARE! This company lied to me from day 1. It was only discovered when I utilized the services and requested replacement of an item, as promised to me.

1. I was told if a repair could not be fix after the 3rd attempt, it would be replaced. Their Agreement has verbiage to that effect, but when I requested replacement (after the 4th attempt to the item), I was meet with excuses after excuses and long hold times on the phone.

2. I was however informed about the Arbitration process, where once you sign a contract with this company, you give up your rights to have your case heard by a judge or jury (again, this information comes after you sign the contract). End result, I am out over $1K with this company, broken Ice Maker, and damaged wooden floors. Additionally, the company tells me my refrigerator is over 10 years old, which IS NOT true. I purchased my home brand new 6 years ago (before my deployment to the Middle East) with all new appliances that I personally picked out. Military and Interested consumers beware!

Hello Tyrone,

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent experience. We currently have our escalations team undergoing a full review on this matter and are working to provide you with an amicable resolution. We will be in touch as soon as possible.

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

Service was very good and fast. I will recommend American Residential Warranty to all of my family and friends. The coverage is a good value for my needs. This company is very reliable. Thank you for offering very good service.

Hello Chong,

American Residential Warranty

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Residential Warranty?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I was with another home warranty company and was not happy with them so I switched to American Residential Warranty. I needed to make my first claim with this company and had negative results. I went to the website to get info on making a claim. I was able to fill out a form and submit it. That was my first mistake. After waiting all day for some kind of response I called the # to find out what is up with my claim. The response was no claim was filed. The online form is a joke.

After talking to the claim representative I found out it will take at least 2 business days. Today is Thursday so I will have this problem all weekend. One of the reasons I went with this company is from seeing the TV commercials. The commercials made me believe problems were taken care of in most cases within 24hrs or same day. Commercials lied. I feel this company is not what they say. False advertising for sure. I already know I will be looking for a different company when my year is up. Very dissatisfied so far.

Hello Tina,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to turn your experience around and look into this issue. Please send us a direct message with any details from the claim such as claim number, approximate date of claim placed, etc. as we would be more than happy to initiate a full review. We look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Very honest and reliable company, I'm glad I made the switch. On time and friendly. I had a leak in my kitchen sink and called them and immediately received help and a repair person was dispatched and fixed the problem. I really love their professionalism and reliability.

Hello Margaret,

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

We are very pleased with our service we have gotten. No complaints. Very easy to contact for service and yes I have already recommended your service to others. Your service has always been very true and honest. We have been a customer since 2008 and plan to continue with your service.

Hello Louise,

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

It was a very smooth experience and easy to work with. It's always enjoyable to work with a professional company! Thank you for being there for us in the time of need. Only disadvantage, is the cap and what they cover.

Hello Mendy,

American Residential Warranty

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

Ceiling fans replaced. My experience was easy and smooth. It was problem free to get choose the ceiling fan from the website of the local merchant, problem free to get the appointment set up and to have the technician's appointment scheduled. Technician was on time, professional and polite.

Hello Arlene,