Allegiance Moving and Storage is a moving broker service that assists with residential moves, commercial moves and auto transport. With access to a large network of movers, Allegiance can handle long-distance and state-to-state moves.
If you’re moving across state lines, you likely will find Allegiance’s broker services beneficial. The company is a licensed broker that uses third-party carriers to transport your belongings.
- Auto transport services
- Licensed DOT broker
- Storage and packing available
- Several additional fees
What is Allegiance Moving and Storage?
Allegiance is a moving service broker that specializes in residential, commercial and state-to-state moves. It also provides auto transport and storage for an additional fee per cubic foot. Additional services, including packing, are available for an extra charge.
You can request a free moving or auto transport quote online. Allegiance is licensed through the U.S. Department of Transportation and uses an extensive network of moving companies to find affordable rates for customers.
How does Allegiance Moving work?
Since Allegiance isn’t a carrier, it takes your information and negotiates with a network of moving companies to identify the most affordable rates. It then pairs you with the moving company that best suits your moving needs.
Working with a moving broker has multiple advantages, including helping you find a low rate and giving you more scheduling options.
Allegiance Moving costs
The price of a move with Allegiance is based on the distance, the services selected, the amount of items to be transported and the square footage of the home. Other factors also affect the quote and the final price.
Allegiance also charges additional fees, including:
- Additional staircases: $50 per staircase after the first flight
- Long carry: First 100 feet included, then $75 per 100 feet
- Shuttle service: $300
- Storage: 35 to 45 cents per cubic foot ($129 minimum) each month
A 30% deposit using a credit card is required when booking service with Allegiance.
Allegiance Moving and Storage FAQ
- Where is Allegiance located?
- Allegiance is based out of Lake Worth, Florida.
- Does Allegiance Moving offer out-of-state moving services?
- Yes, customers can request interstate moves. Allegiance finds a motor carrier that best suits your moving needs.
- Does Allegiance Moving offer storage services?
- Yes, Allegiance provides short-term, long-term and overnight storage. Storage services added on after will incur an additional fee.
- Is Allegiance a national company?
- Allegiance finds moving companies to assist in moves across the country — it facilitates state-to-state moves all over the United States.
Is Allegiance Moving and Storage worth it?
Allegiance Moving and Storage’s services are probably worth it for those looking to find low moving and auto transport rates. As an interstate broker, Allegiance pairs customers with companies that can fulfill their specific moving needs within their budget. However, those who prefer to interview individual moving companies might find Allegiance’s services less helpful.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Allegiance Moving and Storage Company Information
- Company Name:
- Allegiance Moving and Storage
- 2216 North Dixie Highway
- Lake Worth
- Postal Code:
- United States