Get a Quote

2. Movers

3.7/5 (25 ratings)

About Allegiance Moving and Storage

Allegiance Moving and Storage is a moving broker service that assists with residential moves, commercial moves and auto transport. With access to a large network of movers, Allegiance can handle long-distance and state-to-state moves.

Pros

• Auto transport services
    • Licensed DOT broker
    • Storage and packing available

Cons

• Several additional fees

Bottom Line

If you’re moving across state lines, you likely will find Allegiance’s broker services beneficial. The company is a licensed broker that uses third-party carriers to transport your belongings.

What is Allegiance Moving and Storage?

Allegiance is a moving service broker that specializes in residential, commercial and state-to-state moves. It also provides auto transport and storage for an additional fee per cubic foot. Additional services, including packing, are available for an extra charge.

You can request a free moving or auto transport quote online. Allegiance is licensed through the U.S. Department of Transportation and uses an extensive network of moving companies to find affordable rates for customers.

How does Allegiance Moving work?

Since Allegiance isn’t a carrier, it takes your information and negotiates with a network of moving companies to identify the most affordable rates. It then pairs you with the moving company that best suits your moving needs.

Working with a moving broker has multiple advantages, including helping you find a low rate and giving you more scheduling options.

Allegiance Moving costs

The price of a move with Allegiance is based on the distance, the services selected, the amount of items to be transported and the square footage of the home. Other factors also affect the quote and the final price.

Allegiance also charges additional fees, including:

• Additional staircases: $50 per staircase after the first flight
    • Long carry: First 100 feet included, then $75 per 100 feet
    • Shuttle service: $300
    • Storage: 35 to 45 cents per cubic foot ($129 minimum) each month

A 30% deposit using a credit card is required when booking service with Allegiance.

Allegiance Moving and Storage FAQ

Where is Allegiance located?
    Allegiance is based out of Lake Worth, Florida.
    Does Allegiance Moving offer out-of-state moving services?
    Yes, customers can request interstate moves. Allegiance finds a motor carrier that best suits your moving needs.
    Does Allegiance Moving offer storage services?
    Yes, Allegiance provides short-term, long-term and overnight storage. Storage services added on after will incur an additional fee.
    Is Allegiance a national company?
    Allegiance finds moving companies to assist in moves across the country — it facilitates state-to-state moves all over the United States.

Is Allegiance Moving and Storage worth it?

Allegiance Moving and Storage’s services are probably worth it for those looking to find low moving and auto transport rates. As an interstate broker, Allegiance pairs customers with companies that can fulfill their specific moving needs within their budget. However, those who prefer to interview individual moving companies might find Allegiance’s services less helpful.

Allegiance Moving and Storage Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allegiance Moving and Storage?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allegiance Moving and Storage?

Original review: June 9, 2021

Essentially, I had arranged with a different mover. I scheduled a month ahead of time and the day before we were supposed to move, we called them up, and they didn't have a truck. I was sort of stuck. At 6:30 the next morning, I was flying to Reno, and I had no alternatives. All of a sudden, one of the Allegiance people called me. They were able to hook me up with the actual long-haul trucker from New Jersey who came the next day and picked up all the furniture. We had already flown and one of my neighbors, also my friend, supervised them all up. He commented to me about what an excellent job they did in packing, labeling, and numbering everything up. It was about a month later before all the stuff was delivered, which was okay, because I hadn't bought a house at that point, so they brought all the stuff to one of the storage facilities, put it in there, and unpacked the truck.

This was the first move I made in 40 years and the first time I hired a professional moving company. I didn't realize that there were a lot of risks when doing cross country moving. A lot of these companies are great if they have the trucks available, if not, they hang you up. Allegiance saved me from that. They were able to do exactly what they said they were going to do. It was like one-stop shopping, and I couldn't have asked for a smoother, easier situation. It was great, especially when I was up against the wall, and not knowing what to do. They saved my bacon and I was very impressed. I only wish that I would have gone through them first. I would definitely recommend someone going to Allegiance before they go to anybody. Allegiance has the resources to get people hooked up with the right movers.

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

Great Feedback, Gene! We genuinely appreciate it and we're glad to hear that you're happy with you our services!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 27, 2021

Allegiance itself was fantastic from beginning to end, until they got me with the mover that they brokered for me. Then it went downhill from there. The mover picked my stuff up on April 24th. We asked to have it by the 1st at our home here in Mississippi, which I knew was unrealistic. My understanding was from that date of pick-up, it was 7 to 14 days to receive our goods. Then when we didn't receive them two weeks after we moved, which would have been the 8th, and I was told that it was 21 days.

Trying to contact with the broker was a pain in the neck. He didn't return calls, not very responsive. Then I reached out to Allegiance, Allegiance reached out to him, and the first time, he called back. The second time, he didn't even return their call. When I finally got my stuff on Saturday, they broke a corner off on our driveway of the rental house that we're in, drove up on the grass and made about a 12-inch deep divot, broke our bed, and broke my wife's jewelry box. The movers themselves were pretty good. But their boss, not so much. He was responsive getting back to me as far as the driveway damage and he told me what to do to file a claim for my furniture. He was supposed to text me the information of where I needed to go to file the claim and that still hasn't happened.

We had sets of stairs in our house. On the contract from Allegiance, it said that they didn’t charge for the first set. The second set should have cost me $75. I brought that to the attention of the mover because they charged me an additional $125 per stair so I had to pay 250 bucks extra to them. They took our stuff to a warehouse, offloaded it, and did some other jobs.

When they went back to load it, I was upset when I talked to the gentleman. I told him that he ought to discount us because they hadn't met the contract. He told me that he was going to add an additional $600 onto the cost because they had to load and unload it at the warehouse. I got a deal in that because there were bulky items. I discussed those bulky items with the guy from Allegiance so there was no secret there. There were couple of items that we added to it because they were forgotten. I went from an initial of $2,900, which I thought was low, with the discount I was given, to almost 9 grand. I would not recommend them to anybody. I was very dissatisfied. My wife and I had to stay in a hotel for a while and then we had to buy furniture. We had to spend more money. But then, Allegiance was great.

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

Chris, Thank you for sharing your feedback! We will use it to improve our service.

Original review: May 1, 2021

I was looking for non-broker type companies. I ended up finding Budget then they connected me with Allegiance which ended up being the best deal. The person I spoke to at Allegiance graduated from the same college I did in Michigan so we connected. He gave me an even greater discount which was awesome. They had open communication and reviews were good online which can get a little dicey with moving companies. Ultimately, I kind of went with my gut there. I went into it realistic. I was very upfront about the amount of items we needed to ship. I counted everything. I wanted to make sure our pricing was as accurate as possible, and it ended up being right on the nose. Who they sent were very impressive. They got it done so fast. I'm very thankful we had them.

People need to manage their expectations that they're not going to get an exact date or time for the pickup. Know that there is a two to three day window, and if they can't manage that, then that may not be the best fit for them. But we were flexible. It didn't end up being the first day they quoted but it was the second which was fine. They called about an hour out then they were there. They did a fine job with storage too.

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

Great feedback! We genuinely appreciate it and we're glad to hear that you're happy with your relocation service!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

Allegiance was the most accommodating of everyone I had talked to, and they were very nice. They were very knowledgeable and friendly. I looked up several moving companies that had offices here in the general area. I had a special, difficult move because it’s a single piece. I talked to half a dozen local movers, and they all didn't do something like that. I talked to one of Allegiance's people in Florida. The rep was very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable that they could do this and that they would apparently take very good care of the hutch, wrap it up, and then bring it down. They'd pack it at one end, and then unpack it at the other end and set it up for us. I was impressed with the way that the gentleman indicated that. His name was John. I went ahead and set it up with him. They showed up on the day that they were supposed to, but at 9:00 o'clock.

The other loading had taken longer. They just trucked on and did a good job up in Maryland. When they got down here, it was also a late delivery. It took longer to get where they wanted to go, and then deliver it to my daughter. They stayed late and made sure it happened, and we're very appreciative. It was pretty good service. The move was not cheap but we got the most bang for our buck. They were competitive with the other pricing that I had gotten. Moving is a real pain and anything that you can do to relieve any of that pain is very helpful. Allegiance did that for us. I had always planned to go up and get it myself. It just didn't work out with our schedule. So, it made my life a lot easier. They did a heck of a job.

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

We are so happy to hear that you had such a positive experience! Please reach out to our customer service if you ever require moving services again and we would be more than happy to accommodate!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

The reps were very professional, but one of the things that struck me was they gave one estimate and then later on it went up almost 15% to 20%. It was the same list of items I gave them initially. They reviewed it and then started adding. Because I was between a rock and a hard place, I couldn't question it and I just took it on the chin. We sold our house in Oklahoma and we were moving to Virginia. We were under the gun to get our stuff out of the old house and everything was so quick paced. The people that bought our house wanted to move in sooner, so that put us in a hard spot between closing on our new house and leaving the old house. It turned out, the people let us move in a couple of weeks early because of that and we had plenty of time for the new house.

The crew was fantastic. They came in, did what they had to do, and cleaned up after themselves. It was the same with receiving or delivering the items. They were in and out and they were top-notch to me. We have minimum damage, which you're going to expect some on any kind of move. I would recommend Allegiance Moving. Compared to some of the other carriers I talked to, we got a good price for what we had. They came in $1,500 over the top one we talked to.

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with the crew! We work hard to make sure we send out a great team for every move and offer services that meet out customers expectations. Hope everything is going well in your new home!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

I was contacted quickly and efficiently. All services were outlined and specific. We will see how they do with loading and shipping all of our belongings. Ronald was very helpful and helpful with finding a company that could move a vehicle.

Original review: July 31, 2021

Company was contracted to move specific items discussed in detail, furnished in advance. The deposit required was paid as requested. Truck and driver who showed up were two days past their contract, and demanded twice the estimated balance owed. They attempted to get us to sign a substitute contract, and threatened to walk off the job. They also demanded cash only.

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

When our customers are unhappy, we're unhappy.. Let us make it up to you! We will be in touch with resolution options.

Original review: July 31, 2021

The moving coordinator from Allegiance was very professional. Everything went as planned. The movers got to my current home before I did, and so everything was fine. There was a damage on one of my bookcases but I let it go. The only thing is I had paid to have them wrap an original painting that I had bought from an artist, and they didn't even wrap it. They stuck it in the box with other things. It was a large painting. I haven't even taken it out to see if it was damaged. I can't get into the garage. I was really horrified that they hadn’t wrapped it in bubble wrapper, especially when I paid $25 a box. They just shoved it in there. I wrapped my things better than they did. I had most of the wrapping done, but I didn't have a box large enough for that. I had asked them to do a couple things, and they didn't even wrap individually or put cardboard in between. I was not very happy.

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

All feedback is important to us and we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent customer service and regret the experience you've had. We'll schedule someone from our customer service team to contact you to form a solution.

Original review: July 28, 2021

I did all the packing myself and they kept checking in to see how I was doing. The only negative thing that I came across was that I don't think I was ever notified of the quantity of the number of boxes that I can have. I was quite surprised when the price came in at $8,000. The other thing is that when it came to moving me, we had certain people and I understand the tipping for those guys. Then when it came to paying, I paid a price upfront and I had to pay the rest when we get to the destination. But it seemed that it wasn't the same people I was making the payment to. I was making it to another company and that made me very leery. But everything turned out okay and I didn't have any problems with any of the furniture.

Original review: July 14, 2021

I talked to a couple of people and they were in detail on what they do, what they provide, and what kind of services I would get. They gave me one predicted time. It just took a bit longer than they had projected. I got an initial cost. And after a few more things were done, the cost escalated a bit more. Other than that, I was still satisfied with the move.

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

Thank you, Mark. We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We're happy to hear we were able to provide the service you needed.

Original review: July 13, 2021

Allegiance was the broker and the guy out of Vegas had to rent a truck because his own truck didn't work. He showed up a day late and did a good job but he hired these two guys. One of them stole some of my prescriptions and my identity. He made a bunch of charges on my credit card the day after we moved. Then, when they got back to Vegas, they put two other guys on my order and those guys showed up and wouldn’t load anything without a certified check. The quote was way higher than I was given in the first place. They said the load was a little bigger than they thought and I told them to tell me how much more it was going to be. They said they couldn’t tell me until they load it up and weigh it. So, I had no room to argue and I paid what they wanted.

Going out of Salem cost me $2500 and getting them loaded in Green Valley, Arizona cost me $2700. It was ridiculous. There’s no sense in arguing with these guys. I wouldn’t recommend anybody go to a broker. These broker houses do whatever they want to do. But it's not Allegiance’s fault. It’s the guys that are running some outfit out of Vegas.

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for your recent relocation experience and would like to assist you. Someone from our team will be following up shortly to assist you with a resolution.

Original review: July 8, 2021

I told the rep that I was searching and would make a decision after I looked at companies. He gave me all the information I needed to do the research. In the end, we chose Allegiance and they were very accommodating. We initially didn't know the exact location of the place we got. I called back and they had to make a change. They also explained to me how long the process would be and the approximate time frame. The moving crew was also very pleasant and they did a very good job with packing things. They wrapped things. I was told prior that the first estimate you get is not gonna be your actual cost. That went up a couple of times. Other than that, they treated everything with care. The ones that did the actual pick-ups and drop-offs were the same people.

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

Thank you Terri!We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We're happy to hear we were able to provide your relocation needs!

Original review: July 7, 2021

We were moving from Colorado Springs to Helena, Montana, and we had a tight timeline. Allegiance Moving worked with us well and I was happy with that. However, they slipped our day-by-day. They basically said, "Oops, sorry, we can't make that day," which caused some problems with our closing because I had to be there for an extra day. Fortunately, that resolved itself in other means. All in all, I liked Allegiance Moving. They were good, friendly, and happy and they were not ridiculously expensive.

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We're happy that you're enjoying your new home!

Original review: June 25, 2021

The initial price was pretty good, but we still had to add 50% more because the Allegiance guys weren't gonna move the furniture. The original was 45 and they wanted 6,000. They said they have set the final price when they pick everything up because they could change things. They had to make sure they’re being paid for, so it was a surprise, but it wasn't terribly disappointing. They probably did the right thing.

Once Allegiance got our down payment, they dropped out of the picture entirely and we were subject to whichever small moving group they could get to bring it down. It was too bad because when we started out, it was the College group and they were wonderful picking up and very careful in things. Then they put it in storage and another company took it and went from there. We did not realize all the complications that were involved when we started it.

Our things were delivered as scheduled. However, the table was the biggest thing damaged that has value. The damage had to be over $300. The fine print said they would give us 1/6 of the value so the check would have been about $22. We didn't bother to file. But we have had it repaired. Everything else went fine. Everything was put where it belonged.

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

Thank you for providing feedback about your relocation! We appreciate the opportunity to improve our customer service.

Original review: June 10, 2021

The salesman was good. We just didn't estimate quite right. The other problem I had was that Allegiance gave it to All In One Moving and that was a disaster. The moving crew was not knowledgeable about the storage fees. There were damaged things and they didn't tell us how to make the claims. We're still trying to figure that all out. But other than that, Allegiance was pretty smooth and straightforward. I would recommend them if they're the ones doing the job.

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

Ken, Thank you for sharing your feedback! We will use it to improve our future services.

Original review: May 28, 2021

Allegiance is very well-rated. But their provider of transportation was questionable and we had a hard time with them. I scheduled for delivery on the same day but this was not on their record so they wanted to move my stuff within a month. I couldn't receive my furniture within a month. I had to receive it on the same day. They should be more disciplined with the information from the customer if the customer makes an appointment for a delivery on the same day. I had this on my email and on the phone.

When they get your furniture, they say that they can deliver within a month without saying the available date. And you're not prepared for that. It’s complicated because you have kids and you all need a place. Within a month is a lot of time. Even if you go to a last-minute hotel or Airbnb, you cannot stay a month waiting for your furniture. I had to really struggle last minute to convince them to deliver on the same day. That's a headache because moving per se is already a hassle.

The major problem was the logistics provider only accepts cash. I had to move on the weekend, which the majority of people ended up scheduling. My move was a Sunday and there were no banks open. The provider wanted a very large amount of cash for the interstate moving. I just couldn't make it. It’s not like I normally have $10,000 in my wallet. An ATM would not allow me to withdraw so much money.

I moved a lot. Since I arrived in the United States, this is like the first time I had to pay all cash, especially for such a large amount. I didn't understand why the provider could not accept more modern payments. I understand that they don't wanna pay taxes but it's problematic. I explained to the provider that I was paying part of the bill via Venmo, part of it Zelle, part of it cash, and part of it I got from friends that gave me a bunch of money at the last minute. The service was good overall but I wouldn't recommend this service because of the cash problem. The company can go to the next level but it would need some tweaks.

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

Hello Mariana, We sincerely apologize about your experience with your delivery! We appreciate your feedback and would like to make things right. Someone from our customer service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to help assist with your resolution.

Original review: May 26, 2021

I needed to get out of somebody else's house. I already had everything packed up and ready to go. I had a lot of boxes, but hardly any furniture. Allegiance was the second or third moving company I dealt with. I spoke to a lady on the phone and she said that she would refund my deposit if I could get a driver before they did. She was nice. She tried to get a driver but there was none.

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

David, Thank you for sharing your feedback! We will use it to improve our services!

Original review: May 25, 2021

My expenses doubled. I was quoted about $2,000. So far, I'm at 5,000, and part of that is my fault. I had more than I anticipated. I gave away all the big heavy things thinking that was going to make a difference, but it didn't. One of the reasons I had more boxes than expected was because I had a lot of antique dishes so I ended up bubble wrapping and putting them in old blankets that I had planned on taking. Then nobody told me that Allegiance had up to 21 days to deliver the furniture after I got a house. It would have been nice if I was told that right in the beginning because my bed was in there. Otherwise, the people that picked up and packed were amazing and very professional. I didn't feel like I needed to keep an eye on anybody. I was very comfortable being by myself there with them and I trusted them. They wrapped and packed everything really well and handled everything very carefully. We'll see how the delivery guys are and the final price.

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

Jana, We're delighted to read your feedback about our service! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the perfect service for each customer!

Resolution response: May 26, 2021

Allegiance was very helpful in all aspects and we would use them again but would be more careful with who they hired next time.

Original review: May 18, 2021

I wish I hadn't gone with Allegiance. Allegiance farms out their movers and the companies kept sending our stuff elsewhere instead of getting them and bringing it to us. They took our furniture from Biloxi, Mississippi and took it to Dallas, Texas. They put it in a warehouse and I don't think it was climate-controlled because our stuff is filthy, dirty, and dusty.

Then, they tried to charge me an extra $500 because they said I changed the address but we gave them the right address to begin with. I got that straightened out but it took a month and a half to get our furniture. Then, when we got it, some of it is damaged. The table and glasses are cracked and pitchers are ruined because they were wet. The movers were very pleasant but it didn't appear that there was a lot of care taken with our stuff when it went from the truck to the warehouse and then back from the warehouse to the truck. We haven't unpacked most of the stuff because we only got it yesterday and we're still finding things that are not right. For $10,000, they should have done a much better job.

Resolution response: June 15, 2021

Joanne with customer service reached out to me more than once and was outstanding and apologetic for what had happened. She compensated me and was genuine and sincere. With Her kindness and willingness to make things better.. I wish I could give her 10 stars. Thank you for reaching out to make things better.

Original review: April 3, 2021

In the beginning, the guy was super nice and I liked the fact that they didn't badger me like other moving companies. He just gave me a quote and left me alone. But the person that helped me plan the details of the move was a smart aleck. I wasn't impressed in the end. Everything that I was told in the beginning by both guys was not the truth. They didn't tell me that they were just somebody that signs movers. I was under the impression that Allegiance was the moving company.

They also gave me a completely different quote. The movers said they don't charge by box which was not what I was told. I called and wanted to speak to the original guy and I could tell that they were side-by-side. It got worse and worse. I kept trying to call one day and they have caller ID and wouldn't pick up my phone calls. I called probably 30 times. I had my girlfriend call from her cell phone right next to me and they picked up on the first ring. The movers were very nice and the second set of guys were even nicer but they weren't part of Allegiance.

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with our services. We would like to speak to you in order to see what we can do to assist. Please call our customer service at 8444995588.

Original review: March 5, 2021

Amazing service! John and Austin were amazing! Lowest quote of four received quotes and best value out there! We'll be back if we move again! Extremely friendly and knowledgeable staff and crew! I'll be recommending Allegiance to anyone ever interested in short or long haul moving services!

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

WOW! Thank you for the accolades! We pride ourselves in providing the best value and great customer service to our customers. Please reach out to us for any future moving needs. Good luck in all future endeavors!

Original review: March 4, 2021

Allegiance did a very good job. George was the coordinator, and he was wonderful. The crew that came to help me with the move was outstanding. They were reluctant to move my piano though. It took a little urging to convince them that my piano would fit in.

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

Thank you for the kind words! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with George and his crew! We strive to make sure that the workers who show up are nothing but the best! Please feel free to reach out to our customer service if you need anything at all!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

The rep with Allegiance was fine. It's the moving company itself that I had issues with but it was Allegiance's fault that they hired this moving company. They did a good job but the driver was rude. Also, they charged me an extra $800 even though I had called and told them how many bins I had of this size and what I had going. He showed me the inside of the truck and said, “Yours is only gonna go from here to here.” But there was already a king-sized mattress in the truck which took up some of my space that I was supposed to be getting for my items. Then they said they'd be here on Wednesday. Originally, I was told Saturday. I hurried down here and I got here Wednesday morning or Tuesday night but they didn't show up till Saturday.

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

We have made several attempts to reach you to no avail. These attempts were made in order to offer you a refund and try to come to a resolution for the issues that you experienced with your move. Please call us at 8444995588 or email customerservice@allegiancemovingandstorage.com at your earliest convenience. We would love you touch base with you and try to ease the issues at hand. We truly hope this message finds you and that we hear from you soon!

Resolution response: Feb. 22, 2021

I was able to come to an understanding with Allegiant regarding the move and the price. Most of the issues were related to the subcontractor they hired. I am not "happy" but in the end they did try to help me with the unexpected increased costs and for that I am thankful.

My review is still low for them because they should do a better job of finding reputable companies since I hired them and not the people they send. I won't be "happy" with the resolution until I actually receive my stuff which is still pending the subcontractor deciding when they actually want to schedule my delivery. If you book with Allegiant, find out who they are sending ASAP so you can check their customer ratings before you allow them to come to your house. S&M Relo has a mentality of "we'll get there when we want to" attitude and expect you to work around them instead of them working with you. I hope Allegiant drops them as an approved subcontractor.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

They must have paid for the endorsement because they don't hold up when it comes to customer experience. They ask you to estimate your box count which is nearly impossible for a regular person. So they offered to send someone to do an inventory of my house to make sure the estimate was accurate. The first guy told them he had COVID and couldn't come yet they never told me and tried to blame me for canceling!! When a second person did come, my quote increased by $2000! But I was already locked in too close to my moving date to get someone else. So I booked it and they subcontract everything out....

When the movers contacted me they tried to change their arrival time to 3 pm which was not what was discussed with Allegiance who told me I would be booked on Saturday with Sunday as a hold for job completion. The movers said the two days were in case they don't come the first day!! Like I have the ability to wait around for 2 days waiting for them to arrive. Allegiance took no accountability for their miscommunication. Day prior the movers gave me a new estimate.... Guess what.... Another $2000!!! When I confronted Allegiance they claim that the estimate wasn't to update box count, which again was a lie because the box count clearly changed.

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with and I caution anyone that calls them in the future. Now they they have all of my stuff. If they try to do something to retaliate you as a reader are my witnesses... Between their poor communication, lack of accountability, and one of their subcontractors - S&M Relocation this is a company that only got one star because I couldn't give them zero.... Oh and after the poor guys packing me up were told they needed to stay until it was complete knowing they had a 3 hour drive ahead of them. I told them they need to find a better company to work for - one that doesn't use and abuse its employees on a Saturday expecting them to work a 12 hour day. Poor excuse for a company.

Allegiance Moving and Storage response

Please call customer service at 8444995588 as a customer service member would be more than happy to assist you!

Allegiance Moving and Storage Company Information