This company is not yet authorized. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Accessibility Professionals is an online retailer of residential and commercial accessibility products, including walk-in tubs, accessible showers and lift systems. Customers can supplement their purchases with grab bars or implement simple solutions like shower pans or bath lifts. The company offers a 30-year warranty on certain products and can recommend local installers.
Accessibility Professionals sells mobility products from Freedom, including walk-in baths, ADA-approved showers and lifts. It also sells accessories like grab bars and shower pans. It offers warranties up to 30 years.
- Free estimates
- Custom solutions
- 30-year warranty on showers
- Commercial and residential options
- Only one manufacturer
- No installation service
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
About Accessibility Professionals
Accessibility Professionals is the customer service team behind Freedom, a company that sells products designed to help with mobility in homes and businesses. The team at Accessibility Professionals helps personal and commercial customers figure out what solutions they need and sells them suitable equipment through Freedom Lift Systems, Freedom Showers and Freedom Bathtubs.
Accessibility Professionals products
Accessibility Professionals sells lift systems, showers and walk-in bathtubs that make a home or business more accessible for those with disabilities or mobility concerns. These systems are manufactured and sold under Accessibility Professionals’ Freedom product line.
Accessibility Professionals’ walk-in tubs come in a variety of styles, some as low and wide as traditional bathtubs with an elevated bench and some with high walls that allow for deeper soaking and jets. Certain models come with jets and removable showerheads. The company sells extra grab bars if you need them.
Its showers feature ADA-compliant seats and benches, easy step-ins lower than a half-inch tall, a variety of grab bar options and reachable showerheads. In addition to full showers, the company also sells shower pans and prefabricated shower bases that minimize or eliminate any step-in thresholds.
The company’s lift systems include everything from wheelchair lifts, commercial platform lifts, bath lifts and kitchen lifts for sinks, cabinets and cooktops. It offers lift options for commercial or residential needs.
Accessibility Professionals works with local contractors and plumbers to install its products in your home.
Accessibility Professionals costs
Buying Freedom systems from Accessibility Professionals varies in cost depending on the product you choose.
- Walk-in tubs cost between $1,618 and $4,548.
- Accessible showers cost between $1,059 and $2,738.
- Bathroom grab bars cost between $33 and $455.
- Shower pans cost between $497 and $1,384.
- Residential wheelchair lifts cost between $3,797 and $4,147.
Customers are eligible for a 30-day no-obligation quote on their systems, which includes shipping costs and fees and outlines optional accessories so there are no surprises during purchase.
Plus, Accessibility Professionals promises the lowest price on all its products. Canadians are also eligible for a $1,500 home tax credit that can be used to help cover the costs.
Accessibility Professionals FAQ
- Does Accessibility Professionals offer discounted shipping?
- Not that we can tell. There’s very little information regarding shipping from Accessibility Professionals.
- Do Accessibility Professionals products require installation?
- It depends. Some of its accessibility products, like walk-in showers, can be installed by a homeowner. But many of its commercial products, like wheelchair lifts, should be installed by a professional.
- What bath and shower accessories does Accessibility Professionals sell?
- It sells grab bars, bidets, curtain rod holders, hand-held shower kits and more. Accessibility Professionals sells pretty much any type of accessory you might need for a bath or shower.
- Does Accessibility Professionals have a warranty on its products?
- Yes. Accessibility Professionals include a 30-year warranty on its showers.
Do we recommend Accessibility Professionals?
Yes, Accessibility Professionals sells a variety of accessibility products, including walk-in tubs, walk-in showers and lift systems, and the company is transparent about its pricing options. The products range in pricing options to fit a variety of budgets, and the company also sells simple solutions, like shower pans, if you don’t wish to completely rework your whole bathroom. It doesn’t install its systems on its own, though; local dealers take on installation.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Accessibility Professionals Company Information
- Company Name:
- Accessibility Professionals
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.