4.6/5 (409 ratings)

About 3 Day Blinds

3 Day Blinds is a custom window treatment manufacturer, designer and installer. The company can custom-create blinds, shades, shutters and drapes to provide you with the window coverings for your style and light preferences. Its products are available in most of the United States, and the company has professional measuring and installation services in most areas. It offers free consultations to learn more about styles, pricing and custom options.

Pros

• Fast custom fabrication
  • Variety of options
  • Full-service window treatments

Cons

• Nontransferable warranty
  • Consultation required for pricing

Bottom Line

3 Day Blinds is a custom window treatment manufacturer and installer that sells blinds, shades, drapes and shutters. It offers free consultations with a design specialist who can provide samples and take measurements.

3 Day Blinds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3 Day Blinds?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3 Day Blinds?

Original review: May 25, 2022

I purchased Roman shades, and working with the salesperson and design consultant was outstanding. There was delay in the shipping and it was a little disappointing, but I understand things happen. Prior to the installation, the representative followed up to see how we can best address the next day. After that, I got exactly what I thought I was gonna get, and I'm pleased. The installer was fantastic.

Hello Raynah,

3 Day Blinds is committed to providing excellent customer support, and we thank you for your feedback.

Original review: May 24, 2022

3 Day Blinds is a great company to work with, and I loved Mary Ellen, the rep. She was very knowledgeable about everything that we were looking for as well as very personable and easy to connect with. She was the best and that's why we called her to come back for the rest of the windows of the house. We did shutters on our front window, then we did the full wood blinds on the rest of the house. The shutters took the longest to install because they were coming from out of state. We waited a month and a half, but we’re remodeling the whole house, so it worked out. The installers were very clean, and the person that comes to measure was fine. We've had a good experience so far. 3 Day Blinds already had the rest of the house blinds delivered as well, so they’re coming on June 18th. It's been four weeks that we had to wait for those.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you Annette! We always strive to deliver a great experience, and appreciate all of your feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Original review: May 20, 2022

The experience with 3 Day Blinds was good but I wish something was mentioned so I would know which side the blinds would be pulled on. The installer didn't communicate at all with me. He just put them up. Consequently, I've got drapes up that I have to reach behind to get to open and shut them. Still, the quality is good for the price.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Linda. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We truly value your feedback. At 3 Day Blinds we have a dedicated Customer Care team to answer questions and address any concerns with your order. Please give us a call at (800)800-3329 or email us at CustomerCare@3day.com, and we will be more than happy to assist.

Original review: May 18, 2022

I found the online site and I could make an appointment easily. 3 Day Blinds' design consultant was great. Also, I found the timelines reasonable. Two guys arrived with everything they needed, put the blinds up with minimum fuss and noise, checked that they worked on and left. I would recommend them highly. I got the motorized blinds that roll down. They are excellent with one exception. We had identical blinds in our two bedrooms and living room because of the way that our condo is put together. And for the bedroom blinds, everything is perfect. For the condo blinds, we wanted what is called a valence, like a box, at the top, against the ceiling, and that had to be made in two parts. And the fabric is not nicely joined. It's quite ugly.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Patricia. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We truly value your feedback. At 3 Day Blinds we have a dedicated Customer Care team to answer questions and address any concerns with your order. Please give us a call at (800)800-3329 or email us at CustomerCare@3day.com, and we will be more than happy to assist.

Original review: May 17, 2022

I got roller shades from them and I liked everything about it. The installation didn't take long at all and the installer was good.

Hello Kathleen,

Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds. Our team appreciates the time spent working together on your window treatments.

Original review: May 15, 2022

Extremely satisfied overall with the service. I especially liked the designer who came to my home in order for me to discuss my options. He was knowledgeable, personable, and very efficient. The gentleman who installed was also very good.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you so much for your gracious feedback. We always love to hear happy customers that have had a terrific experience. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Original review: May 14, 2022

The sales person did a great job of helping us find the correct product in our price range. The person that came to measure verify was fast and explained what he was reviewing. The installer arrived on time even during a late snow storm and did a professional job on the install and cleanup.

Original review: May 14, 2022

The gentleman at the shop on North Ave was personable and helpful, the designer, Beverly, was knowledgeable and the installer, Tim?, it’s been so long, was so good at what he does. It all boiled down to the ridiculousness of the customer service. I was on hold forever and long story short, they would call me time and time again and I would return the call and they would not have any record of my phone number. So they were unable to help me.

Number one I’m a teacher and I’m at work so it’s difficult to sit and look through all my emails trying to find the account number to assist them, and also I had just moved so my life has been turned upside down. It all amounted to me doing much more work than the people on the other end of the line at three day blinds trying to reconcile the issues I had with one of my blinds not working. All the employees were great. It was the Three Day Blind's system that absolutely sucked. So if you have any troubles with the blinds as did my friend who I referred to three day blinds, she too experienced the same poor customer service, steer clear.

Hello Mary,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the issues experienced with your order. We are coaching our team members so that your experience is not repeated, and thank you for providing us with information that will help us to improve our services.

Original review: May 9, 2022

I used 3 Day Blind years ago and they were a good company. I used them recently and they did what they said they would do and did it quickly. The installation was perfect. I had five large windows with electronic blinds done and they were a good product. Use 3 Day Blinds.

3 Day Blinds response

Original review: May 8, 2022

The rep was a very positive and uplifting person, cheerful and happy. He put all the options on the table and showed us who, what, when, and where we can go and what we can get, as far as budget-wise. He wasn't pushy. He just showed all the ins and outs, and all the pros and cons of everything that he had. We put in an order for four window shade blinds and the installation was fantastic. The guy was good and you could tell he has done it before. He was in there, knew what he was doing and was done in no time. He showed me how they work and how to install. It was a very simple installation process and he told me what I will do if I ever need to take them down to paint. It was an excellent experience with 3 Day Blinds. We were very happy with them and we're promoting them to a school that is looking to replace their blinds that are shot. We're going to have 3 Day Blinds come in there and put a proposal together.

3 Day Blinds response

Original review: May 7, 2022

The installer did a good job. We have solar shades and for the most part, we're very happy with them. But we have an issue with two of the valances that have fallen off. We put them back up but they're not really steady. So, we'll have to have the technician back out here to correct that. Other than that, we're happy with the quality of the product.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Joe. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We truly value your feedback. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that we could get this corrected for you.

Original review: May 5, 2022

A while back, we had someone from Home Depot come in and said their company couldn't get the blinds that I wanted. I said, "Well, I'm gonna call 3 Day Blinds." And they got exactly what I wanted. The rep knew her stuff and got great personality. I would recommend her to anybody. The installer came in, did his thing and off he went. I would give others the rep's card and tell them to call her. Go for it.

3 Day Blinds response

Original review: May 4, 2022

The lady who came in first made us feel very comfortable. She helped us make some of the decisions and answered all our questions. Our whole experience was awesome. The customer service is great. On installation day, the gentleman came in at the perfect time. He had told 3 Day to let us know what he needed to be moved from the walls and how long things were going to take. Once he installed the items he showed me how we could close some and open them. He also said there's a guarantee that if something gets broken to contact them. He also showed us how to clean them. Other than that, everything was pretty good with them. We love our blinds.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Alicia, Thank you for taking the time to comment. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience with both your Designer and installer, and we will be sure to pass along this feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Original review: May 3, 2022

You contracted 3 Day Blinds to install 6900.00 dollars worth of window blinds. We started the process in January. As of this writing the blinds have still have not been completely installed. The installers have been out to the house 4 times and counting. The salesperson did not measure properly so blinds have not fit. Valances were too small, valances missing. Each time they say they have it right then when they come to install the product they continue to have the wrong product or missing the part altogether.

It is now may and we have some of the windows with blinds but can't use a few of them because the valance was cut to small and the blind will not roll down. We have a motorized blind on the slider. There is only the middle blind up and no valance. It looks ridiculous. We've spent hours on the phone. Customer service is inept and keep you on hold and never answer or when you speak to someone and they say they'll call you back but they never do. This the worst company I've ever dealt with in my life. Don't care about their customers. They are simply pathetic.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Miguel, We appreciate your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience. I see that our Customer Care team is actively working to address your concerns. We value you as a customer and will continue to monitor your project until completion.

Original review: May 3, 2022

I bought four shades that are motorized and five darkening shades for different rooms. I also bought fancier door drapes for four doors. Then, a bay window got some really nice blinds. The installers came when they said they were coming. The look is great and so far, everything is working fine.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Michael. Thank you for sharing your 3 Day Blinds experience!

Original review: May 2, 2022

The rep was great. The quality of their product is very good. The only thing that I'm missing is just a replacement piece.

3 Day Blinds response
Hello Lionel, Thank you for sharing your experience! We have reviewed your account, and a representative will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your order.

Original review: May 1, 2022

The sales consultant was qualified and had the information we needed. We purchased some blinds that allowed us to adjust the light the way we wanted to. The installation was extremely good. The blinds look great and we're very happy with them. 3 Day is still more expensive than I had wanted, but that's understandable.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello David. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We truly value your feedback.

Original review: April 30, 2022

We've used them for years and everything's always good. We like their product and installation. The people who come to the house know what they're doing. This time, they put new wood blinds and blackout blinds in one of the bedrooms. The installation was perfect. I like my new blinds a lot. Use 3 Day.

Hello Karen,

Original review: April 29, 2022

I had a great experience with them. I'm a design assistant for a contractor company so, I met 3 Day over there. They were very helpful and efficient. The installers were clean and efficient. They were very friendly and polite too.

Hello Kelley,

Original review: April 28, 2022

We ordered motorized shades and paid a deposit of $4700. Six weeks of constantly changing stories and downright lies by each and every employee until the truth came out. They finally admitted they were out of stock to the point where they couldn’t even project a date. At best the wait would be four months. On the date of the deposit we were assured all was in stock. In hindsight, they only wanted the deposit. I have never in my life met a more miserable, poorly run company. Please never ever do business with 3 Day Blinds. Please.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Alan, We apologize for the delays caused by the backordered items from your recent purchase. Though we strive to offer speedy turnaround on all of our orders these unforeseen delays may occur. I see that you have contacted our Customer Care team, and we were able to address your concerns.

Original review: April 28, 2022

The person who came to do an assessment provided a pretty competent quote and a good experience. He had years of experience and understood the needs. The person who installed the blinds was quick and he did everything we asked for.

Hello Mayur,

Original review: April 27, 2022

The rep was great and I loved her so much. She gave me all the information I needed. She was very quick, personable and professional. I bought blinds for my bedroom and then, I got to thinking about it so I texted her back and told her that I wanted some for my living room. And that I wanted her to come and do it. In the meantime, I looked at somebody else but I opted to go back with 3 Day Blinds. They were awesome. Even the installation, the guy that showed up did perfectly. It was totally seamless and he answered some more questions that I had. I told him I wanted to set this up and he was able to do that. It was a very quick process as well.

Everything was wonderful. So, I’ve bought blinds from 3 Day Blinds for four rooms in my house and I'm sure I'll be going back to using them again without even getting quotes from anybody else because everything about the whole process worked for me. The shades were wonderful and I’ve told friends about them. I have a friend who lives in Colorado and he ordered from 3 Day Blinds because he saw mine and I told him about it.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Monya! Thank you for your feedback and continued support! It means the world to us to hear that you loved the treatment.

Original review: April 26, 2022

I've always used 3 Day Blinds. They don't give you any pressure. They also do what you need and want. The rep I worked with was very accurate with all her dimensions. Not even a problem putting them in. The blinds looked amazing. I would recommend 3 Day Blinds ‘cause they were fast and efficient. They also gave my sister a deal when she ordered 13 sets.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Kimberly, Thank you for your feedback and continued support! It means the world to us to hear that you loved the treatment.

Original review: April 26, 2022

3 Day Blinds did exactly what we wanted. And if it' would have been left up to our own resources, we would have purchased white or kind of a creamy. Then the consultant showed us, it had enough of a brown tint. Because the ceiling is wood-paneled, and the color pops. I wouldn't have thought to blend with the walls since the blinds were up in the roof in the wooden part. It's perfect. It looks like they were made when the room was added. We couldn't be happier. Also, the consultant listened to me and wasn't a hard sell. We bought what was just right for our house. And we appreciated him not giving that old pressure to go up higher. The installation took longer than three days, but that was okay. The installer was out right away. He came out quickly. I would highly recommend 3 Day Blinds.

Hello Kitzi,

Original review: April 25, 2022

Their price was competitive. Also, the rep was very good. Any question I had, she answered. They gave me a time when my blinds would be delivered. They came a day earlier and the person who came was very professional. He installed it at the proper time and cleaned up after himself. 3 Day was the best to work with. I recommend them highly. Go with them.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you Usha! We always strive to deliver a great experience, and appreciate all of your feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Original review: April 25, 2022

When I met Victoria, she was super cool and friendly. The installation crew is great. They've been the same crew each time. One of the panels of the blinds had an issue with it. They came out within a couple of days, looked at it and decided to replace it. And they came out and reinstalled it in 15 minutes. So, I was very impressed with their responsiveness, customer service, how quick they were to make sure that I was satisfied. Also, the blinds feel sturdy. We really like it. The blinds are wood. They seem composite. They're plantation shutters. They're all connected. And they're nice. What is even better is 3 Day Blinds messed up on the first order and it ended up looking right. So, they gave me a discount on the second order. We came to an agreement. Instead of replacing it and waiting all that time and spending all that money, I'll just keep what I had. They're cool to work with.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Jordan. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We truly value your feedback.

Original review: April 24, 2022

3 Day Blinds' approach was pretty good. It wasn't too pushy and the installer was great. That was what made it better than anything. He knew what he was doing. He was polite. He worked with us to make sure we didn't get the room messed up. We just put a new carpet in and furniture and he kind of helped us with that. Our new blinds match the house better than what we previously had.

Hello Russell,

Original review: April 24, 2022

I liked the convenience of making the appointment. Shelby was knowledgeable and patient. She was thorough and seemed easy to work with. Also, the installer was quick. There was a small surprise for one of my blinds. It wasn't exactly what I thought. But we just talked it out and worked it out. And he offered something that wouldn't cost me anything. So, it was good.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Leanne, We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience with your Designer, and we will be sure to pass along this feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds and for sharing your experience!

Original review: April 23, 2022

The sales rep was very nice and pleasant to work with. She did a great job measuring and showed me some great samples. The guy who installed was very quick and didn't leave a mess. So, everything went very well. The blinds have been fantastic.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We aim to offer the very best customer service possible, and we are glad to hear that we are on the right track.

Original review: April 23, 2022

3 Day Blinds was lovely. They came out right away when we called them to give us an estimate. They didn't have a rep over here in our area. But they got back to me quickly and found somebody that could come out. And it was within a week, they came out and installed the blinds. They’re perfect. The pricing was fair so we were okay with it. We're happy.

3 Day Blinds Company Information