4.6/5 (419 ratings)

About 3 Day Blinds

3 Day Blinds is a custom window treatment manufacturer, designer and installer. The company can custom-create blinds, shades, shutters and drapes to provide you with the window coverings for your style and light preferences. Its products are available in most of the United States, and the company has professional measuring and installation services in most areas. It offers free consultations to learn more about styles, pricing and custom options.

Pros

• Fast custom fabrication
  • Variety of options
  • Full-service window treatments

Cons

• Nontransferable warranty
  • Consultation required for pricing

Bottom Line

3 Day Blinds is a custom window treatment manufacturer and installer that sells blinds, shades, drapes and shutters. It offers free consultations with a design specialist who can provide samples and take measurements.

3 Day Blinds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3 Day Blinds?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3 Day Blinds?

Original review: May 6, 2022

We had a great experience. Everyone was very nice and patient, and very clear on what to expect. They met our expectations. We had five blinds. Our installation guy was wonderful. He came and installed the blinds and shades. He made sure that they were perfect.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for inviting 3 Day Blinds into your home!

Original review: May 5, 2022

A while back, we had someone from Home Depot come in and said their company couldn't get the blinds that I wanted. I said, "Well, I'm gonna call 3 Day Blinds." And they got exactly what I wanted. The rep knew her stuff and got great personality. I would recommend her to anybody. The installer came in, did his thing and off he went. I would give others the rep's card and tell them to call her. Go for it.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for your feedback and continued support! It means the world to us to hear that you loved the treatment.

Original review: May 4, 2022

The lady who came in first made us feel very comfortable. She helped us make some of the decisions and answered all our questions. Our whole experience was awesome. The customer service is great. On installation day, the gentleman came in at the perfect time. He had told 3 Day to let us know what he needed to be moved from the walls and how long things were going to take. Once he installed the items he showed me how we could close some and open them. He also said there's a guarantee that if something gets broken to contact them. He also showed us how to clean them. Other than that, everything was pretty good with them. We love our blinds.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Alicia, Thank you for taking the time to comment. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience with both your Designer and installer, and we will be sure to pass along this feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: May 3, 2022

You contracted 3 Day Blinds to install 6900.00 dollars worth of window blinds. We started the process in January. As of this writing the blinds have still have not been completely installed. The installers have been out to the house 4 times and counting. The salesperson did not measure properly so blinds have not fit. Valances were too small, valances missing. Each time they say they have it right then when they come to install the product they continue to have the wrong product or missing the part altogether.

It is now may and we have some of the windows with blinds but can't use a few of them because the valance was cut to small and the blind will not roll down. We have a motorized blind on the slider. There is only the middle blind up and no valance. It looks ridiculous. We've spent hours on the phone. Customer service is inept and keep you on hold and never answer or when you speak to someone and they say they'll call you back but they never do. This the worst company I've ever dealt with in my life. Don't care about their customers. They are simply pathetic.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Miguel, We appreciate your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience. I see that our Customer Care team is actively working to address your concerns. We value you as a customer and will continue to monitor your project until completion.

Original review: May 3, 2022

I bought four shades that are motorized and five darkening shades for different rooms. I also bought fancier door drapes for four doors. Then, a bay window got some really nice blinds. The installers came when they said they were coming. The look is great and so far, everything is working fine.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Michael. Thank you for sharing your 3 Day Blinds experience!

Original review: May 2, 2022

The rep was great. The quality of their product is very good. The only thing that I'm missing is just a replacement piece.

3 Day Blinds response
Hello Lionel, Thank you for sharing your experience! We have reviewed your account, and a representative will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your order.

Original review: May 1, 2022

The sales consultant was qualified and had the information we needed. We purchased some blinds that allowed us to adjust the light the way we wanted to. The installation was extremely good. The blinds look great and we're very happy with them. 3 Day is still more expensive than I had wanted, but that's understandable.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello David. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We truly value your feedback.

Original review: April 30, 2022

We've used them for years and everything's always good. We like their product and installation. The people who come to the house know what they're doing. This time, they put new wood blinds and blackout blinds in one of the bedrooms. The installation was perfect. I like my new blinds a lot. Use 3 Day.

Hello Karen,

Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds. Our team appreciates the time spent working together on your window treatments.

Original review: April 29, 2022

I had a great experience with them. I'm a design assistant for a contractor company so, I met 3 Day over there. They were very helpful and efficient. The installers were clean and efficient. They were very friendly and polite too.

Hello Kelley,

3 Day Blinds is committed to providing excellent customer support, and we thank you for your feedback.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: April 28, 2022

We ordered motorized shades and paid a deposit of $4700. Six weeks of constantly changing stories and downright lies by each and every employee until the truth came out. They finally admitted they were out of stock to the point where they couldn’t even project a date. At best the wait would be four months. On the date of the deposit we were assured all was in stock. In hindsight, they only wanted the deposit. I have never in my life met a more miserable, poorly run company. Please never ever do business with 3 Day Blinds. Please.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Alan, We apologize for the delays caused by the backordered items from your recent purchase. Though we strive to offer speedy turnaround on all of our orders these unforeseen delays may occur. I see that you have contacted our Customer Care team, and we were able to address your concerns.

Original review: April 28, 2022

The person who came to do an assessment provided a pretty competent quote and a good experience. He had years of experience and understood the needs. The person who installed the blinds was quick and he did everything we asked for.

Hello Mayur,

Original review: April 26, 2022

3 Day Blinds did exactly what we wanted. And if it' would have been left up to our own resources, we would have purchased white or kind of a creamy. Then the consultant showed us, it had enough of a brown tint. Because the ceiling is wood-paneled, and the color pops. I wouldn't have thought to blend with the walls since the blinds were up in the roof in the wooden part. It's perfect. It looks like they were made when the room was added. We couldn't be happier. Also, the consultant listened to me and wasn't a hard sell. We bought what was just right for our house. And we appreciated him not giving that old pressure to go up higher. The installation took longer than three days, but that was okay. The installer was out right away. He came out quickly. I would highly recommend 3 Day Blinds.

Hello Kitzi,

Original review: April 25, 2022

Their price was competitive. Also, the rep was very good. Any question I had, she answered. They gave me a time when my blinds would be delivered. They came a day earlier and the person who came was very professional. He installed it at the proper time and cleaned up after himself. 3 Day was the best to work with. I recommend them highly. Go with them.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you Usha! We always strive to deliver a great experience, and appreciate all of your feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Original review: April 25, 2022

When I met Victoria, she was super cool and friendly. The installation crew is great. They've been the same crew each time. One of the panels of the blinds had an issue with it. They came out within a couple of days, looked at it and decided to replace it. And they came out and reinstalled it in 15 minutes. So, I was very impressed with their responsiveness, customer service, how quick they were to make sure that I was satisfied. Also, the blinds feel sturdy. We really like it. The blinds are wood. They seem composite. They're plantation shutters. They're all connected. And they're nice. What is even better is 3 Day Blinds messed up on the first order and it ended up looking right. So, they gave me a discount on the second order. We came to an agreement. Instead of replacing it and waiting all that time and spending all that money, I'll just keep what I had. They're cool to work with.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Jordan. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We truly value your feedback.

Original review: April 24, 2022

3 Day Blinds' approach was pretty good. It wasn't too pushy and the installer was great. That was what made it better than anything. He knew what he was doing. He was polite. He worked with us to make sure we didn't get the room messed up. We just put a new carpet in and furniture and he kind of helped us with that. Our new blinds match the house better than what we previously had.

Hello Russell,

Original review: April 24, 2022

I liked the convenience of making the appointment. Shelby was knowledgeable and patient. She was thorough and seemed easy to work with. Also, the installer was quick. There was a small surprise for one of my blinds. It wasn't exactly what I thought. But we just talked it out and worked it out. And he offered something that wouldn't cost me anything. So, it was good.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Leanne, We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience with your Designer, and we will be sure to pass along this feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds and for sharing your experience!

Original review: April 23, 2022

The sales rep was very nice and pleasant to work with. She did a great job measuring and showed me some great samples. The guy who installed was very quick and didn't leave a mess. So, everything went very well. The blinds have been fantastic.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We aim to offer the very best customer service possible, and we are glad to hear that we are on the right track.

Original review: April 23, 2022

3 Day Blinds was lovely. They came out right away when we called them to give us an estimate. They didn't have a rep over here in our area. But they got back to me quickly and found somebody that could come out. And it was within a week, they came out and installed the blinds. They’re perfect. The pricing was fair so we were okay with it. We're happy.

Original review: April 22, 2022

3 Day Blinds did a superb job. I went with blinds that I ordered in advance that were wooden. The rep and the installer were very professional.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for inviting 3 Day Blinds into your home!

Original review: April 22, 2022

I got cordless honeycomb shades. I liked the ease of making the appointment, the speed and convenience in which I could make the purchase. I'd recommend 3 Day Blinds.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Original review: April 20, 2022

The young woman came out in good time, made an appointment, and showed up on time. She was very personable. She did the measuring. We did some consulting for color, texture and what the needs were. She was super helpful. I paid 50% and then the installation guy made an appointment to come out. He was really fast. He was also professional and friendly. It was such an easy thing to do and the blinds look great. I was really pleased. I'm gonna call them back because they were easy to work with.

I was mostly pleased that 3 Day Blinds was so efficient. When the young woman said, "Someone will call you within the next 10 business days," they did. Then the installation guy said, "I can come next week" and he did. I was really pleased. The blinds are easy to use. I got blinds that are sort of the accordion pleated ones and you just raise them with your fingertips and they fall in.

Hello Marilyn,

Original review: April 19, 2022

I was impressed with the 3 Day Blinds salesperson and her knowledge. I was also impressed with the product. I love the way it looks. It solves the problem of letting more light in the house than the blinds that I had. It just looks very nice. Even though it was delayed because of COVID, I got them. Except when they were delivered, the frame for the shutter in my family room, which was the biggest window, was missing. The gentleman who installed it called me the next day. He told me he thought it was in his garage. It wasn't. So he had ordered it locally, to be expedited to be here in three weeks. We're on week five now but haven't heard anything. I reached out to my salesperson who said that she was going to check into it. She forwarded my email to the main office. But I still haven't heard anything.

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear that you have not received follow up regarding your order, and we apologize for any inconvenience. We have reviewed your concerns, and a representative will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your order. Thank you for your patience, and for allowing 3 Day Blinds a chance to address this matter.

Original review: April 18, 2022

Everything was wonderful. The salesperson was a delight to be with and spent as much time as I needed to get all my questions answered. We visited, and she followed up. The installer was right on time too. He didn't mess around and got it done. I was very pleased with the whole service, and the mini blinds are of decent quality. It's different than the originals I had, but they were made 20 years ago. I know materials change over time, but they're operational and that's all I care about right now. The look is fine and they're doing what they're supposed to. I would recommend 3 Day Blinds. Their pricing was reasonable, and they had a senior discount, which was very nice. If I know someone who's in the market and is looking to have something similar done, I wouldn't hesitate to let them know who I worked with and to give her a call.

Hello Joanne,

Thank you for sharing your experience with 3 Day Blinds! We are truly happy that you chose to work with us.

Original review: April 17, 2022

3 Day Blinds seemed to be a good company. The design consultant that came out was very informative and gave me some options and really demonstrated the product well. The installation went very well. The two gentlemen had it installed fairly quickly and cleaned up really well. I like the products. They're accomplishing what I wanted, which is really keeping the sun out of the basement. I would recommend 3 Day Blinds.

3 Day Blinds response

Original review: April 16, 2022

I really liked 3 Day Blinds. I've used them twice. The guy that installed the ones that I got this time didn't think they were quite right. One actually wasn’t measured correctly. So, it was too short. Then he thought another one wasn't quite the right width. So, he remeasured and they replaced them all. I liked the blinds that I got from them. On my porch, I got the cellular blinds which I really liked. Then I got wood blinds for my living room, but I have metal windows and they let too much cold in, so I wanted to get more cellular blinds.

I liked the representative that I had the first time, and I got her the second time. So, I was really happy. I liked dealing with her. She was very helpful. One of her suggestions was that I get the motorized ones because if they're not motorized, they need to screw down the pull cord and with my windows, there was nowhere to screw down the middle ones. So, I got the motorized ones. She helped me pick a color that I liked. They did a good job overall.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you Pam! We always strive to deliver a great experience, and appreciate all of your feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Original review: April 15, 2022

It's been pretty seamless all through from our consultation to the installation. The installation was pretty quick and they picked up after themselves. We had a problem with one of the windows where the measurement was wrong. We coordinated for them to come back with the correct one and they put it up. I’m very happy with the service and with how the blinds look.

Hello Keanne,

Original review: April 14, 2022

We had blinds installed and none of them would go up or down. So we had them replaced. It has only been 6 months and the valances are falling down and now the cord in one has completely broken. The quality is terrible. And I spent 11,00.00 If I could get my money back I would completely start over with a different company. It took 4 months before they came to replace the valance and then they had ordered it for the wrong window so we had to then wait again for the right valance to come in.

3 Day Blinds response

3 Day Blinds is always looking to improve our designs to offer the best quality, and we appreciate your feedback. All of our blinds are covered under warranty should you need any service. We hope that you are not experiencing any current issues, but in case you need repairs or warranty service, we are more than happy to assist or answer any questions for you at (800)800-3329.

Original review: April 14, 2022

I had 3 Day BLinds out here in November to do shades and I had them out again four months later to do drapes. That qualified me as a repeat customer to receive a $50 Amazon gift card. I never received that but I would love to. Other than that, everything was a great job. The guys that put everything up were perfect and they did everything better than I could have hoped to have everything hung. The quality of the product is excellent and it is better than I thought it would be. We definitely recommend 3 Day Blinds even though they are expensive.

3 Day Blinds response

Original review: April 13, 2022

I was trying to replace vertical blinds but was having trouble with measuring. I got a coupon mailer from 3 Day Blinds. Peggy was my rep and she was wonderful. She communicated right after I sent the email. She set a time and a date that she'd be here. She confirmed it and she was on time. She was professional and full of good ideas. It was a very positive and pleasant experience.

I wanted verticals and that's what I went with. The installers were terrific. They were here when they said they were going to be. It was a more experienced gentleman and then a younger man. They both put on the booties as soon as they came in. They were very careful with anything that they had to be near. They did it slam, bam, and they left in a little bit more than an hour, which is what they said it would be. I love my blinds. I had a hard time choosing the color. The one we settled with was spot on.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you so much for your gracious feedback. We always love to hear happy customers that have had a terrific experience. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Original review: April 12, 2022

My sales rep had a lot of experience in other companies and she seemed very knowledgeable when she came to the house. I did Roman shades and the installation of it went very well. The crew was really nice and they come back and fix issues whenever we one.

3 Day Blinds Company Information