4.5/5 (362 ratings)

About 3 Day Blinds

3 Day Blinds is a custom window treatment manufacturer, designer and installer. The company can custom-create blinds, shades, shutters and drapes to provide you with the window coverings for your style and light preferences. Its products are available in most of the United States, and the company has professional measuring and installation services in most areas. It offers free consultations to learn more about styles, pricing and custom options.

Pros

• Fast custom fabrication
  • Variety of options
  • Full-service window treatments

Cons

• Nontransferable warranty
  • Consultation required for pricing

Bottom Line

3 Day Blinds is a custom window treatment manufacturer and installer that sells blinds, shades, drapes and shutters. It offers free consultations with a design specialist who can provide samples and take measurements.

3 Day Blinds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3 Day Blinds?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3 Day Blinds?

Original review: Nov. 5, 2022

It has been a pleasure dealing with selecting, ordering and installation. The communication with them was friendly and easy and when I called to ask for an adjustment on a couple of them, they came through. I still need one more adjustment and will be calling again. I know they will oblige.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Hanan. Thank you for sharing your 3 Day Blinds experience! At 3 Day Blinds we have a dedicated Customer Care team to answer questions and address any concerns with your order. Please give us a call at (800)800-3329 or email us at CustomerCare@3day.com, and we will be more than happy to assist.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2022

I had big shades put in on my western side glass doors and I had the faux wood venetian blinds put in my other bedrooms. I also had a set of plantation shutters put in the front room. The shades and the plantations are motorized, and they are supposed to talk to my Alexa smart house, which isn't so smart. But I couldn't get them to do it. It told me to sign into my account and it said I had a password, but it didn't have my password. There's nowhere on the 3 Day Blinds website for help. Where you have an account, there's nowhere that tells you how to reset your password. So, I emailed Help and I got back a response but it didn't answer my concern that I don't know that there's a password and if there is, I don't know what it is. There doesn't seem to be an access for that or I couldn't find it. So far, nobody's been able to help me. But I'll reach out to my installer and see if he could help me.

This has been a bit of a hitch but generally speaking, I would recommend 3Day blinds. Courtney, my salesperson, was wonderful. Isaac, who did the install with Raylan, was really good, too. The installation of my plantations was done by another person and it was really great, but he wasn't aware of the hub or the electronics. Courtney's on maternity leave and I reached out to the person that's sitting in for her because we're all trying to solve the mystery that my motorized plantation are supposed to be schedulable. I researched and finally realized that I'm supposed to have some sort of electronic hub, which I don't seem to have. I'm waiting to get that from them and I hope their reps are coming back out for that.

Hello Patricia,

Thank you for your support! 3 Day Blinds is always looking to improve our designs to offer the best quality, and we appreciate your feedback. I will send you a private message with the YouTube link that walks you through the steps of setting up your account with the app and programming your shades. Please visit our website 3dayblinds.com to find other resource videos as well. We are more than happy to assist or answer any questions for you at (800)800-3329 or online at CustomerCare@3day.com.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

My shutters came in 5 weeks earlier. Efrain was so professional and knew how to put up my shutters. He also took down my old mini blinds. I am very happy with the work that was done as well as the professional way Efrain completed the work.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We aim to offer the very best customer service possible, and we are glad to hear that we are on the right track.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

I love my new roller shades. I got room darkening shades for my bedroom on my last order. One shade had a scratch on the back and let a bit of light through. They are replacing it for me right away. I’ve used 3 Day Blinds at least five different times now and have always been very pleased with the quality and service. I have gotten the motorized shades in two rooms and love how I can control them even when I’m not home. I feel this is not just a luxury but enhances the security of my home.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for your feedback and continued support! It means the world to us to hear that you loved the treatment.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

I absolutely love my shutters. Michelle ** was my project manager both times. She came to our home, showed us several amazing options, gave us an estimate that day. The next day someone came out to measure our windows and we had the final total of what it would cost. Not cheap but totally worth every penny. We only got downstairs windows done first. Michelle told me usually people call back and want more and that’s exactly what happened. My whole house is done and absolutely lovely. There is no middle bar to open and close so the shutters very easy to clean.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you so much for your gracious feedback. We always love to hear happy customers that have had a terrific experience. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

I have a busy schedule and it was a pleasure to have your consultant Faye ** come to my home. She took the time to hear my ideas and then gave me suggestions. I was overwhelmed buying and decorating a home for the first time at 63 years of age, but Ms. ** offered samples and why she thought the shades would be a perfect fit for the new home. Installation went quick, no mess left and he was very pleasant to work with. I am so happy I trusted 3 Day Blinds and her judgement. A year later, I am still receiving compliments and no mechanical problems with the roller shades. Thank you very much for the professionalism on 3 Day Blinds and making me a grateful customer!

Hello Geraldine,

Thank you for sharing your experience with 3 Day Blinds! We are truly happy that you chose to work with us.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

3 Day Blinds is fantastic. I would totally recommend them. I got roller shades from them. The installer was amazing. He wasn't even happy with something and came back, which I didn't even notice. It surprised me how expensive blinds are, but the cost was comparable.

Hello Jill,

3 Day Blinds is committed to providing excellent customer support, and we thank you for your feedback.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

I was very happy with my entire experience from the person who came out to do the quote to the contracted installer. Professional and courteous. We had a small hiccup with one window order but the company remedied it without any issues. No complaints, all praise.

Hello Liz,

Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds. Our team appreciates the time spent working together on your window treatments.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2022

Great experience with 3 Day Blinds. The company offers reasonable price with excellent quality. The blinds designer is very nice and kind while we discussing about the selection of the blinds. She gave us a lot of good advices. The installation went fast and professional. The blinds in my house now look gorgeous. We love it!

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Jenny, Thank you for taking the time to comment. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience with your Designer, and we will be sure to pass along this feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2022

Very pleased with the professionalism of the salesperson and the installer. They knew what they were doing and prices were good. Very happy with the experience. We would definitely recommend 3 Day Blinds to others. Hope to do business again in the future.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2022

I am satisfied with the shade installations with the glaring exception of a main window really needing a shade to block the now treeless area. Mr. ** neglected to measure accurately resulting in a need to reorder a new shade with another two week wait.

Hello Tree,

Thank you for your support! We apologize for this setback. Thank you for allowing 3 Day Blinds the opportunity to correct the issue. 3 Day Blinds is always looking to improve our designs to offer the best quality, and we appreciate your feedback. All of our blinds are covered under warranty should you need any service. We hope that you are not experiencing any current issues, but in case you need repairs or warranty service, we are more than happy to assist or answer any questions for you at (800)800-3329.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

The whole process was pretty easy and quick to get my custom blinds installed! I Highly recommend Three Day Blinds to anyone. The price was competitive and the customer service was fantastic. Now my blinds look wonderful in my new home. I’m so happy everything turned out as planned.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

I placed my order 9/26 & my two roller shades were installed on 10/5/22. The technician was on time, installed the shades and explained how the rollers worked. He also reassured me if there were any problems to call RST Installations. I'm Very Happy how the shades look covering my dining room sliders.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Diane, Thank you for sharing your experience!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

The difference in my home is unbelievable. The switch from 16 year old, whole house, individual window, white Venetian to Sand Honeycomb is striking! It opened up every room. The Sand Honeycomb is much warmer than the stark white Venetian. I couldn't be happier.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

Spiros is a fantastic consultant and a lovely person. He helped me choose fabric for shades and also shutters w/ blackout shades for the upstairs rooms in my house. I'm sure I would not have been as pleased with the results had I been left to do it on my own. The install was perfect. The installer happened to notice a couple of things off with the shutters I had installed a few years in the living room (from Next Day Blinds) on his way out. He fixed the issues by replacing two little missing parts before leaving. Thank you to everyone for this great experience!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

Our 3 Day Blinds Sales Representative was outstanding... as was the installer. We received great service, the blinds are a great quality product and everything was very well priced. I definitely refer 3Day Blinds to my friends and family... You can't go wrong.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you Carole! We always strive to deliver a great experience, and appreciate all of your feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

Sarine has been very helpful in helping me design window treatments for all my windows. Her latest work with me has provided elegance and privacy for my bedroom window. Prior to this order, I was able to get all my other windows set up with shades and blinds. I appreciated all her advice and patience with my questions. Sarine was great!

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Sandra, Thank you for taking the time to comment. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the experience with your Designer, and we will be sure to pass along this feedback. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

The dining blinds are not flush with the wall and there is a gap in the joints. You can see a crease at the ends. I would like to see them return and correct. I did leave a message for someone to call me. Still waiting.

Hello Tonya,
Thank you for your feedback! We have reviewed your concerns, and a representative will be reaching out to you to discuss your order.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

All the staff was polite, professional and responsive. The choice was sufficient and we were pleased with our decision. The blinds were hung as promised and the job was completed quickly. I would definitely use them again for another job.

Hello Merle,

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

My experience from the consult, measuring, and installation was wonderful. I would highly recommend them. We got three bids and the price from 3-Day was in the middle of the other two. The quality of the plantation shutters is high and my husband and I love them. They have made our house look so nice and the windows really pop now. Highly recommend.

Hello Bev,

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

Customer service representative Tasha was excellent: courteous, professional and had a warm manner. Very efficient, as well! I have been very pleased with 3 Days Blinds and will continue to use them in the future. The designer, Denise is wonderful! Love hee! Thank you! D.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

The representative who came to our house was very knowledgeable and had a very nice personality. The installer was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I love the way the blinds turned out. All in all I am very pleased with the way the blinds turned out. I have 3 more windows left to do and after the holidays I am going to call and have some more blinds made up.

Hello Claire,

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

One shade. 2 Roman shades. Started August 8/24. Install on November 18. Nothing right so far. Injury happened on last one. Hope better this time. So far bad color, bad fit, bad material! Changed from single window Roman to roller shade.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Judy, I see that our Customer Care team is actively working to address your concerns. We value you as a customer and will continue to monitor your project until completion. Thank you for your patience.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

Excellent start to finish! Rep was excellent in scheduling appt. and meeting -- to the point, knew just what we needed, only offered relative options so made deciding easy and on point. Follow up was always perfect and installation fast, clean and professional. Product is perfect and fits our needs exactly as requested. 3-Day Blinds is the only window covering company you need -- old fashioned service with modern day selection!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

Had three beautiful shades installed in my home and they look great. My sales associate was absolutely wonderful too! I bought the electric shades and they work perfectly and are very convenient. There were many choices to choose from and the quality of the product was very good.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for inviting 3 Day Blinds into your home!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

Very good customer service, quality is very good and the price is right. The appointment scheduling is prompt and a lot of options to choose. I would recommend this business to all my friends. Installation was very quick as well.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

3 times wrong replacement part shipped even after installer provided pictures....Still waiting on part.... Please ship correct part. It's been two months..Tired of waiting make sure part is for aluminum blind... Please help resolve.

Hello Susan,
Thank you for reaching out! We have reviewed your account, and a representative will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your order.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

The consultation and install process was quick and easy. The blinds look amazing! After one week and maybe the third time of pulling the blind down it broke. Hoping I hear back from customer service soon!

Hello Lauren,

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

The installer came with a broken wand and no tie downs for French door blinds. Three weeks later, he came back only to open the boxes sent him and discover the new wand broken and the wrong tie-downs. It has now been 10 days since that second visit and we've heard nothing.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Norman, I see that our Customer Care team is actively working to address your concerns. We value you as a customer and will continue to monitor your project until completion. Thank you for your patience.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

I'm very happy with 3 Day Blinds. Originally, the consultant came out, and we went with a different consultant because I was kind of annoyed with the first one. The first consultant was a nice person, but I felt like the second consultant really knew the product. I was happy with the product, but there were two problems with it. I was told the battery pack would not show at all. So, I didn't really get valances because I was okay with that. Then, I sent a picture where you could see that the roll was hung and you could see the battery pack. I was originally told the battery pack would be hidden behind the roll, so we'd never see it. It looked awful. I was really annoyed. So then, I sent pictures in. 3 Day Blinds offered me that if I did these inexpensive valances, they would cover them up.

The guy that came out and fixed them put up the new valances. Some of the blinds weren't even hung where they even came down, and the second guy fixed some of them. He just said the first guy really did a bad job. I'm happy with the product, but I just felt like the company needed to maybe invest in more training for them to install the products.

3 Day Blinds response

Hello Rebecca. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. 3 Day Blinds is always looking to improve our designs to offer the best quality, and we appreciate your feedback. All of our blinds are covered under warranty should you need any service. We hope that you are not experiencing any current issues, but in case you need repairs or warranty service, we are more than happy to assist or answer any questions for you at (800)800-3329.

3 Day Blinds Company Information