Call toll free
3.40/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

3 Day Blinds is the leading manufacturer and retailer of custom window coverings in the United States. Offering outstanding service, superior value, unprecedented delivery time, and a broad range of fashionable products for over 40 years. With 100’s of professionally trained Design Consultants, we are here to help you find the perfect window treatment solution for your home!

During your free in-home design consultation our design experts will guide you to the perfect product solution, handling every detail. They will help you select the best window treatments for your style and budget, measure your windows, provide a quote same day, and arrange for installation. Most custom blinds and shades can be delivered from the 3 Day Blinds’ factory in just a few days, and installed soon after!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

3 Day Blinds Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

We are happy with the blinds. However the install took longer than expected due to inaccurate measurements on two windows and a "lost" request for new blinds. Our installer, Nick, was very professional and a credit to 3 Day Blinds in wanting the final product to be perfect. Once we reached our customer service rep, Wendell, things seemed to move better and we were able to send photos to show him the issue. I appreciated his attention once the problem was pinned down. Khristian ** was very good at the decorative side of helping us to decide on blinds we needed and they do look great. Overall, I wish it went easier but happy with results.

Hello Linda,

We are sorry to hear that your recent experience with 3 Day Blinds was not excellent as the first. We strive to offer the very best customer service, and we apologize for falling short of our goal. We are glad that in the end, we were able to resolve the issues with your order, but it should not have taken as long as it did. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and will help us to service our customers better in the future. Thank you for shopping with 3 Day Blinds.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I had 3 Day Blinds come out to do a quote, and I was really impressed with the salesperson, and his knowledge and professionalism. I was really stricken with the way that the rep helped us out. We had roller shades installed in five windows. The installer called me when he was on the way. He was really proficient and everything was easy. Everything went perfectly as scheduled. Dealing with 3 Day Blinds was easy, fast and affordable.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

What a pleasure to deal with people who know their product, their role in the organization and their relationships with their co-workers. From assessing what would best satisfy me to installing (and he made it look so easy), 3 Day Blinds was efficient, accurate and familiar enough with their inventory so planning & ordering went smoothly!

Hello Carol,

Thank you for your feedback and continued support! It means the world to us to hear that you love the treatment. Thank you for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

We had a large auditorium for which we wanted to get blinds. Everyone said it would be great. The blinds finally came in. Yeah! The unfortunate part is the remote doesn't cover all the windows even when you stand in the middle of the room. It is awful because you can't get all the blinds in one area to stop at the same level. Really annoying for all the money we spent.

Hello Vanessa,

We have opened a case to follow up with you to address your concerns, and your Case Manager will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your order.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

First, the sales guy was worthless. The measurements were not correct. He measured incorrectly. The measurement guy did measure correctly. They used the first set of measurements which I knew and the measurement guy knew were incorrect. When I got the confirmation that the blinds were to ship and looked at the dimensions I called the sales guy numerous times to alert him that they were wrong. No return phone call. It was a Monday holiday but I called the facility in California as well but no response.

Finally the installer came with 2 blinds instead of 4 as he said that's all they put in his truck. He came back later and installed the other 2. The installer was nice but it was inconvenient taking off work for most of the day. The blinds are not cheap and are ok, not great. The customer service people agreed to send a $100 debit card for all the problems I had. That never came despite a few calls. They don't want you to post a negative rating but rather contact them which I did and no resolution. I would never go back to this company for blinds and would seek other alternatives.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3 Day Blinds?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

Called 3 Day Blinds regarding non-functioning blinds. Spoken to a rep who indicated he would call back as to when a repair person could do the fix. I never got the call. The blinds I believe were less than a year old and we have since had additional 3 Day Blinds installed. We are presently away from that residence and will not return until late spring.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I had a great experience with 3 Day Blinds! I first ordered blinds for two of my dining room windows and 2 bathroom windows. I was so pleased with the results that I later ordered two more blinds for my living room windows and 3 pairs of shades! Marene ** was my consultant and she was very thorough in assisting me with picking the window treatments for my home! The installer was also prompt and installed all of my treatments perfectly. I will be recommending 3 Day Blinds to others!

Hello Danielle,

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I googled some companies that do window treatments and I asked for appointments for them to come out and give me estimates. 3 Day Blinds was the first one to show up and I went with them. I worked with their design consultant and they were very knowledgeable and helped me figure out what was for my windows. Then, there was only one guy during the installation and he actually did it really quickly. He took about an hour to do the whole house. But it’s all good and the blinds have been working perfectly so far. I went with some basic blinds that are for glass and the quality is good. I’m really happy with them.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Saleslady showed us our choices, measured perfectly, turned in our order. We were called to set up an installation date. He showed up at time promised. Took down old blinds, hung new, cleaned up, Done Beautiful Job.

Hello Duane,

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Ordered 2 blinds. Everything was professional, prompt and turned out as they promised. Ron, the person who came to measure was so nice and helpful. The guy who came to install was quick and thorough and kept me in loop when he was arriving unlike some companies like Terminix.

Hello Sharon,