Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.87/5

3 Day Blinds is the leading manufacturer and retailer of custom window coverings in the United States. Offering outstanding service, superior value, unprecedented delivery time, and a broad range of fashionable products for over 40 years. With 100’s of professionally trained Design Consultants, we are here to help you find the perfect window treatment solution for your home!

During your free in-home design consultation our design experts will guide you to the perfect product solution, handling every detail. They will help you select the best window treatments for your style and budget, measure your windows, provide a quote same day, and arrange for installation. Most custom blinds and shades can be delivered from the 3 Day Blinds’ factory in just a few days, and installed soon after!

View More View More

3 Day Blinds Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: May 14, 2020

This lockdown is disgusting enough. But I call 3 Day and tell them that our ** gov has opened the state of MI to realtors, they said, "We have MI opening on May 28." I said. . "You are incorrect." It is now May 5...people can come thru a home..go into a home and out... and visit any home they want. Unlike at Easter our dictator said we were not allowed to visit family....my POINT??? Dint give a damned about customer. They hold the power. Senior in my 70's and have been walking around here since March 4 with no window coverings. At night I sit in complete darkness ....I despise 3 day. Cant get my money back cuz like a fool....I paid CASH IN ADVANCE of install otherwise would cancel in a heartbeat.

Hello Valerie,
We apologize for the delay in scheduling your appointment and any inconvenience this may have cause. Scheduling has been delayed due to the Covid-19 crisis. 3 Day Blinds is doing our best to stay within the different states' guidelines while still providing the best possible service to our customers. As stay at home orders are being lifted scheduling is beginning to resume, so we ask that you just be a little more patience with us, and we will be sure to call you for scheduling as soon as possible.

Original review: May 14, 2020

Use 3 Day Blinds. The rep was very kind, and everything went well. I’m a quick shopper and I already made my decision with what I wanted, so she didn’t have to do a lot of talking. We looked at a couple of different textures, and then I said I wanted the cream one. I got the cheapest blinds for two small windows. They’re plastic too. The contractors who came were very nice and tidy and the installation was quick, less than 20 minutes. They did everything and got it going.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for sharing your experience Unika!

Original review: May 12, 2020

A referral from a friend was the reason I chose to got with 3 Day Blinds. I also referred them to another friend and she went with them. The gentleman who came was very professional and helpful in the selection. He listened to what I wanted and made it possible.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you Donna! We always strive to deliver a great experience, and appreciate all the feedback we can get! A referral is the best compliment we could receive so thank you for telling your friends about 3 Day Blinds.

Original review: May 11, 2020

Everything with 3 Day Blinds went beautifully. Everything was fantastic, nice, and smooth. The woman that came out she was awesome. She helped me pick out the designs I wanted and she had some great ideas too. Sometimes I said, “No, not my style.” And she’d go, “It’s all right. You can try something else.” It worked out really well and I am so pleased with them. I absolutely love them.

I got some of the cloth Roman shades- three for my bedroom and one of the same design for my kitchen. I also got two in another design for my husband’s office. I also got the cloth honeycomb ones for the bedrooms, from the top up bottom down and vice versa. One thing I am concerned about is that the Roman shades are a little bit crooked. When I bring them up, the right-hand side will go up a little bit more than the left. Other than that, I just messed it a little bit so that it looks like a zebra right now.

Original review: May 10, 2020

I got vertical blinds for the sliding door and my front window. The design consultant Jane was wonderful. She sat down with me and went through my lifestyle. She took the time to work within what I wanted to spend versus what was available and what colors and styles. She looked at my front windows and said, “How does the windows open? Well, you can open this one over here by the TV, you can open this one over here by the chair. Which one you're gonna open?" I would not have thought of that, and it was good.

On the installation day, the guys were fabulous. They were super nice young kids, and they were clean and neat. My only complaint was that they did not send the right piece for the sliding door, and then I had a little bit of sticky problem afterwards. It was weeks and weeks before anyone contacted me about it. And then they said, "They're trying to come out and put it in and contact you. You need to call them." I was like, "I have not heard a word from you people." They were accusing me of not returning voice mails. I didn't like that. But, we finally got in contact, and the guy came out again. Overall, I highly recommend 3 Day Blinds.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for sharing your feedback Sherry! We aim to offer the very best customer service possible, and with so many options we try out best to help you select products that will suit your personal need. We are glad to hear that we are on the right track. Thank you for sharing your experience!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3 Day Blinds?

Original review: May 9, 2020

We've had our previous 3 Day blinds for 10 years and until now, it's been okay. They are good quality and affordable. This time, we purchased mechanical blinds. It's good and it goes with my place. I had a designer come over because then she can show me what I can be interested in and she was very knowledgeable. Then for the installation, somebody came and they were very professional. They did it quick and good.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing 3 Day Blinds!

Original review: May 8, 2020

The 3 Day Blinds designer was so competent. She was an expert. It was absolutely bewildering because of the vast array of options, and she just knew what would look good and she narrowed down the choices for us. The project was really for my parents who are older. They’re in their 80s in the condo, and she recommended a device suited for my mom. She understood how the people living with the product will be using it. The installer was also good. He was fast and he was very polite to my parents.

The cost is probably greater than some other competitors, however you could just tell the quality is very nice. It may be more expensive in the short run, but if you’re still able to use them and looks beautiful after 20 years, that’s pretty good. In my house, I have used blinds that I put in 20 years ago. They still look brand new. It’s a great investment.

3 Day Blinds response

Thank you for your feedback and support! It means the world to us to hear that you love the treatment.

Original review: May 7, 2020

I have a roller shade and it’s wonderful. I love it. They’re great. They’ve held up wonderfully too.

Original review: May 6, 2020

I had a get one half price coupon at 3 Day Blinds and they had what I wanted so I went with them to get the remote-controlled pleated blinds. The designer was very nice and knowledgeable. We have a big living room window but the furniture is in front and I can't get some morning sun. So, I had some challenges and she steered me to what would be the best. The installation went very well too. It was very fast and it was completed in under two hours. I would compare my blinds to some I bought at Lowe's, which were inexpensive and they were working fine. But so far, the quality is good and I'm very happy with 3 Day Blinds.

Original review: May 5, 2020

I got what I wanted and I'm happy with it. Their name recognition helped me decide to go with them. The installation was a couple of hours, three at the most, and it went fine. Most of the items are vertical blinds then there is some other type on my patio windows.

3 Day Blinds Company Information