2. Homeowners
  3. Home Warranties
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.55/5

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty has protected more than 6 million homes over 40 years. With a home warranty, when a system (heater, air conditioner, hot water heater) or appliance (refrigerator, stove, microwave) break due to normal wear and tear, homeowners are offered budget protection to complete the eligible repair. Seven out of every ten homes will experience a system or appliance failure yearly.

"LONG LIVE HAPPY HOMES®" says it all.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Gallery (6)

BOTTOM LINE

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty has plans to cover appliances and systems for all homes and structural coverage for new homes. While coverage isn’t as extensive as other providers, 2-10’s plans are slightly more affordable than the competition.

PROS

• Structural warranties for new homes
  • Flexibility in selecting service providers
  • Provides essential coverage
  • Roof leak coverage available

CONS

• Service call fees can be high
  • Some state restrictions

Top 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty?

The repair person was here in no time and took care of it. He came in, detected the problem, knew what the solution was, ordered the part that was needed and fixed it. 2-10 was also proactive and thought ahead for me. They were gonna be calling me back if I had any other problems.

The air conditioning no longer blew hot air and the experience when I submitted the claim to 2-10 was fantastic. It was called in on a Friday and they said that I might not hear from the contractor until Monday but we heard from them on a Saturday. They were out within 24 hours.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty plans

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty gives homeowners around the country peace of mind and financial protection, helping minimize the burden of costly repairs. A 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty service agreement gives homeowners nationwide access to a network of more than 6,000 authorized, independent service contractors. They can also access an online Homeowner Portal to manage their account, request service and renew their service agreement.

Coverage packages cover the cost of repairing or replacing certain systems, including parts and labor, for one low service call fee.

2-10 service plans are not available in Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota or Wyoming.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty cost

The monthly cost for 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty starts at $19 for systems and appliances coverage. Your total cost will vary by plan and your selected service call fee, which range from $75–$100. Their monthly rate comes at a lower cost than the industry average, while their service call fee runs slightly high. If you select any add-on coverage, this will also increase your monthly payment.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty coverage

The company’s Systems and Appliances service agreement covers the repair or replacement of major home systems and appliances, including parts and labor.

• AC/freon split system
  • Built-in microwave
  • Disposal
  • Trash compactor
  • Washer/dryer

Optional coverage: Available for home buyers, 2-10 offers optional coverage at an add-on rate for the following items: pre-season HVAC tune-up, extended pipe leak, roof leak, septic system, pool/spa equipment, water softener, well pump.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty coverage exclusions

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty covers the failure of systems and appliances due to normal wear and tear. Pre-existing conditions will only be considered for coverage if they were unknown and could not have been detected by visual inspection or simple mechanical test. 2-10’s service agreement does not cover damage due to misuse or abuse or natural disasters. They also won’t handle hazardous materials, like asbestos.

As is typical with most home warranties, 2-10 does not cover cosmetic defects. In the event a replacement item is provided, there are no guarantees they’ll match the existing brand and color of your current item.

Code violations and haul away services are only covered with the Supreme Protection add-on and HVAC Plus plan add-on. Commercial appliances are not covered under the warranty.

There may also be item-specific exclusions. These will be listed in your contract, so be sure to look for these and understand your coverage. Often, parts and components deemed non-essential to the core function of the item may be excluded. For example, while most of your kitchen appliances may be covered, parts like glass, shelves and accessories may not be covered.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty coverage limits

2-10 Home Buyer’s Warranty lists the maximum aggregate liability for all claims in a contract term at $25,000. This is one of the higher limits we’ve seen. There is also an item specific limit on certain appliances and systems. This is the maximum 2-10 will pay for the repair or replacement of the item within one contract term.

Item2-10’s coverage limit
Built-in or sealed refrigeration units$2,500
Faucet repair and/or replacement$150/faucet
Toilet replacement, in the event of sediment/ calcium build-up$300/toilet
Limited roof leak$1,000/term
Septic system$500/term
Swimming pool$1,000/term
Well pump$500/term
Steam, hot water heat, hydronic systems, geothermal and water source systems, air conditioners, high-velocity systems$1,500/term
Concealed or concrete encased items pertaining to ductwork, water, gas, drain, piping, leaks, breaks and wiring$500/term
*Limits subject to change. Check your service agreement for up-to-date numbers

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty FAQ

Is a home inspection required by 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty?

No, a home inspection is not required to get coverage from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Can I choose my own service provider?

Maybe. In the event that a 2-10 authorized contractor is unavailable, you may be able to select your own technician. The technician will diagnose the problem and then call 2-10 for prior authorization before beginning the work.

Is there a cancellation fee for 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty?

Yes. A $25 processing fee will be applied to your cancellation. Cancellation within 30 days entitles you to a full-refund less this fee, while cancellation after 30 days will receive a pro-rated refund. Cancellation must be submitted in writing via email.

How do I request a service from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty?

Claims can be submitted online through the 2-10 homeowner portal or by calling their toll-free number. Both methods are available 24/7, and you can log in to the homeowners portal to check the status of your request at any time. To request service from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty:

1. Submit a claim to 2-10.
  2. 2-10 will assign and dispatch a service contractor.
  3. Dispatched contractor will diagnose and repair the item if it’s covered under your warranty.
  4. You will pay the service call fee.

Emergency service: In emergency situations, 2-10 will make every effort to expedite a technician to your home within 24 hours.

Is 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty worth it?

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty gives homeowners around-the-clock peace of mind should something in their home break. In business for nearly four decades, the company has accrued valuable experience taking care of homeowners around the country. Homeowners should be prepared to pay a service call fee for each separate service request. Overall, we found the pricing fair and the coverage adequate, if a little less comprehensive than other plans available. If you’re looking for straightforward coverage of your major systems and appliances, 2-10 should fit the bill.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty?

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

My basement was flooded and 2-10 had PlumbRight come out. The guy came out and unclogged it. But I had to pay for the carpet cleaning people to come out. I also had to pay for PlumbRight to come back out because 2-10 wouldn't pay for it to be scoped, to run a camera down. Back in spring, I had an issue with my washer. They told me that that the piece for it wouldn't be in for a month. They paid not to replace the washer 'cause it was older. They just paid me for the part for $208. But I went back and forth with them forever about that situation.

I don't like dealing with the automated system as far as where they want you to go online and submit. The way that system is set up like if you need to have multiple things done that are in different categories, that's not very user-friendly. If I call them and tell them my garage door doesn't open, my stove isn't heating up, and my AC has an issue, over the phone, they can place those three different orders as $100 each. But still I can take care of all three of them at once.

When you go online and do it, it's not that simple for their customers to find their telephone number if they do need to call because they're really trying to make you use their online system. The online system is very difficult to maneuver through and to file a claim doing it that way. Then when you do call them, they give you too much runaround. The phone number is not accessible very easily on their website. By the time you do call in, their phone service part for you to get to the part that you need has too many steps. It's not user-friendly either. It ends up hanging up on you because you've said something wrong or it can't understand you, or you end up just finally giving in and just pushing a random button to get to an actual human. Then that human still has to forward you to the correct department.

When my basement flooded, even though it literally took me about 30 to 45 minutes to get somebody back on the phone, they gave me a company, Jeffersontown Plumbing, that did not respond. I called that company. I started calling them before they closed but they didn't respond then. It kicked to their emergency number and I called their emergency person repeatedly. Then I called back in to 2-10 and it was about a 30, 45-minute situation for me to get ahold of 2-10 again. By the time I got them live, I told them, "My basement is flooding. I need somebody now. I don't have time to keep waiting."

The rep changed it to an emergency so it's a good thing I asked because this could have been blindsided if I hadn't. I asked if they could tell me who the company would be. I made the assumption that when they moved it from a regular phone call to an emergency, they would change the company. But that was not the case. They just flagged it differently in the system for the same company. When she told me it was still Jeffersontown, I told her I needed a new company because I called them before they went off the clock but nobody responded. She had to go to a supervisor and request to give me PlumbRight. But it's not like this has happened all the time. Once you start dealing with a company, it's pleasant. I haven't had a bad experience dealing with their subcontractors.

I've recommended 2-10 more than once. I do let people know those two things but when I finally do get to a human to tell them what my needs are, the process is very simple. They are quick about telling me if it's in my coverage or no and getting me assigned to somebody. I do know other companies that charge less though. I've got some friends that use some of the other companies that charge like $75. My other battle with them is I refuse to pay outrageous money. I've been with them since '09 and this is the first time when I renewed this year, they sent me a thing in the mail and told me I was going to pay $94 a month. I said, "Absolutely not. I'm not paying your $94 a month." I started with this company paying maybe $50 and now I'm up to $60.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty response

Hi there Diyana Hickman, we’re glad that we could help resolve your service request. More importantly, we appreciate your honest feedback about the issue you had throughout the service request process. We want to make sure that we’re doing everything we can to make the service request process a positive experience for you.

If you’d like to discuss more, please send us a private message here.

Thanks again for your feedback..

Get buying tips about Home Warranties, Service Plans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I’ve owned my home for close to 20 years. I've used other warranty companies in the past. I didn't like the contractors that they sent out. It seemed like they got them off of Craigslist. Every time there was a claim, it was like pulling teeth. As a real estate agent, I’d have clients that would call me complaining. I’d have to make phone calls to make sure things were covered, and I shouldn’t have to do that. That should be up to the warranty. It has gotten out of hand so I searched a lot of the different warranty companies and saw 2-10 and everything that they covered. So, I’ve been using 2-10 for at least 10 years now or longer.

I had had our heating system serviced through a local company here in town in the spring and the fall to make sure everything is fine. They were saying things on the furnace, that there was a crack in the heat exchanger, and that it wasn’t putting out carbon monoxide. I told him, “I’ll call my warranty company for a local heating and cooling company.” He said, “Those warranty companies are gonna find an excuse not to cover it.” He was trying to get me to go ahead and have him do whatever. I told him, “No. I sell real estate and I’ve never had any problem with the warranty companies. And you don’t know what you’re talking about and I do.” So, I called the gal from 2-10 and I sent her what they had sent me. I told her, “I don’t want somebody coming out and paying them the $75 deductible if it wasn’t covered.”

Within an hour after I called 2-10, Hansen Mechanical called me back. It was super quick and I was shocked. They came out and replaced the furnace within a couple of days and I was impressed by that too because I thought it would take a week. The guys that came out were very professional and super nice. I didn't feel uncomfortable around them at all, because that was the main reason for me changing warranty companies.

My husband passed away, so it was uncomfortable having strange people I don’t know in my house. I’ve got a lot of valuable things in my house. I had a problem with the other company when they sent a guy out that was a crackhead. He brought his girlfriend with him and she was wandering around looking at things in my house. I thought she was scoping me out. They can unlock a window downstairs or come back. But every time I’ve ever had any contractors come out from 2-10, they’ve all been companies that I’ve recognized. They don't get people off of Craigslist. However, there were times when 2-10 reps won’t tell if it was a covered item or not, and then they'd have a contractor come out. And then they have to pay the amount and it’s not covered. So far, 2-10 has paid for itself because they took a big hit from me this year. I had three toilets and a furnace replaced, so that was a lot of money.

I’ve had issues and I've talked to Diana, and she has been wonderful. One time, I had a handicapped client with a condo that we were selling. She was paralyzed on one side of her body. She had a computer, but it was hard for her. She had an AC that went out. She called the warranty company and they sent somebody out that supposedly fixed it. It did the same thing again and it wasn’t working. She called the warranty company and they gave her the runaround, so she thought, “I’m calling the people that put it in for me.” They came out and told her, “We don’t know who they sent out, but that’s not right. It needed to be replaced.” And she had to go ahead and replace it because of her health issues.

I called and explained everything to Diana in corporate, she took over and handled everything. I got the bill from the seller and turned it in to Diana and 2-10 covered it. The seller was so impressed with 2-10 doing that, that the next place that she bought, she got the 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty. I told her, “They're the best. No other warranty company would've done what they did for you.”

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty response

Hello Candace, thank you for the excellent review! We at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty are thrilled to learn that you had a great experience with our services. We value your feedback and your continued business. Thank you for your support!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

My agent also has 2-10 and swears by them. He said that they have always been good work for him. He’s a real estate agent, so I’m assuming he also recommended 2-10 to other clients. My experience has been up and down though. I bought a new house and had a home inspection done. From day one, when I got into the house, I started having small, nagging issues here and there. The HVAC was the major issue. At the very beginning, it has been tough because 2-10 contracts out a lot of their work. And because the contractor does a lot the work, I don’t know what kind of QA is done on it.

Initially, one of my ACs stopped working. I called 2-10 to get them out there to fix it. They sent one company and the tech said that my Freon was low and he just needed to put some in it. He also said that there was a pressure thing that they needed to do. They just put Freon in, but they didn't do a pressure test to try to find the leak. Another issue I had was that when my AC was on, my heat will kick on for no apparent reason. I didn’t get very much help by calling into 2-10. The rep authorized the thermostat to be replaced, but it never was.

When winter came I had an issue with my heat in both upstairs and downstairs units. I put in for the heat. The contractor came out and said that I was low on Freon. I asked if the Freon and heat go together. They said they didn't know and they had to replace the coils and a fan. I said okay. It went on for a little while because 2-10 ordered the parts and sent it to the contractor. However, the part that was ordered wasn’t programmed correctly.

I waited a little while and 2-10 sent another part to them. But there was a point when I said that I’d pay for whatever the part was so I could have heat. They said that they would come out on Monday, but they never did. When I asked if they were gonna come out, they said they were closed. I said, "You told me that you’re gonna come out. You took all the stuff out of my house and I have no heat, and it’s cold. What do you want me to do?” Eventually, the part came and I was told that it was gonna be put on tester somewhere to make sure it was programmed correctly. Then the contractor came about two hours late. They installed everything and said that it was working great. Unfortunately, I was at work and somebody else was there to make sure that the work was done. When I got back to the house, my emergency heat was still on.

When I call 2-10 on the phone, they normally have somebody call me back and the issue is rectified. But I'm having issues with their subcontractors. I shouldn’t have to contact 2-10 so a contractor can do their job properly. I’m constantly dealing with an issue where the contractors can’t do the work that they claim they can do When I asked a contractor what was going on with the system, his exact words to me were, “Your system is about to die. But as far as 2-10 is concerned, as long as there are still parts to be made for your system, they don’t care how many parts they have to change in that unit, they’ll keep changing the parts until they can’t anymore.” I asked how was that cost-effective and he said that it wasn't. 2-10 figured that it was more advantageous to keep throwing parts at the issue than just putting in a new unit and calling it a day. Other then that, I’m satisfied with 2-10.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty response

Greetings Errol, thank you for your feedback. If you ever need any additional assistance with a claim, please feel free to send us a private message to our Facebook page www.Facebook.com/210HBW. Our agents are always standing by ready to help!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

The water heater went out and it leaked from the second floor down to the first floor so there were damages on that part. I also filed through 2-10 some busted pipes, but it was really simple. The only part that was frustrating was it took a while to get the parts approved and shipped. But I understand they have processes and certain type of inventory for replacement. Other than that, the experience was great. It took about a week for the parts to be approved and shipped. The company that 2-10 went with, All American Plumbing, was extremely professional and did great work. They were in and out in an hour and all their stuff was backed for 60 or 90 days. If anything would happen, they’d come out and repair everything for free or replace it, so they were extremely professional. I loved the people that I worked with online. 2-10 made it really easy, and they kept me in touch with the process and how things were going.

I've had 2-10 coverage since I bought the house in December of 2018. And about two weeks before it ran out, I went ahead and renewed it because I like the coverage that I’ve had the year prior. The contractors that they used were personable. They shut me straight in regards to All American Plumbing. Initially, I was thinking about doing a tankless water heater for the upstairs, just doing a buyout. Because typically a water heater needed to go in the garage or in the basement to where if it does go out, it won’t leak through multiple levels. I talked to the guy and he gave me the pros and cons of everything instead of me wasting my money finding out on the back-end. And he was very upfront with it. Even the workers, just simply coming out and assessing the damage, they don’t waste my time and everybody else’s time in regards to trying to do the repairs if they don’t have the stuff for us.

All in all for the bad bathroom, whenever those pipes went, it took the contractor 30 minutes, and then the next day to have somebody come and repair the wall. And with the water heater, it took him only an hour. They were professional. Everything was cleaned up afterwards. The only thing I didn’t like is in regards to the water heater. When they came to repair the bathroom pipes, based on how the contract stuff works, they couldn’t remove the water heater and then they came back and put the new water in. I wanted to do that because the water heater, when it was busted, the carpet was wet, the subfloor was wet and the ceiling was wet all the way into the bottom bedroom. So, that water sitting for a long time causes molds and that’s just more money coming out of my pocket to replace that. The warranty covers if these major systems go out, but it doesn’t cover the home repairs for damages caused other than that.

The All American contractors were professional, but they were like, “Hey, this is what 2-10 said. We’re not gonna go against it.” So, I just removed it myself so I could work on the damages that it did cause and then they came in afterwards to do everything else. But in regards to that, it’s not 2-10’s problem. The water heater was the problem. I know there’s a certain process with everything, but the longer that that sits, the longer that mold would have time to grow and more cost that would come out of my pocket trying to repair that. For what I pay for, it’s a big risk just like any insurance company. Even if nothing happens, I like just having that peace of mind. But so far, I got very professional service from them.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

When we bought the house, we were given several companies to pick from. I was told what they cover and they all kinda cover the same. I just picked one and I've had coverage with 2-10 since May. I've made probably about six claims with them. I called in some of them but now that I’ve seen how easy it is to do it online, I do it that way unless I need to talk to someone. Every time I submit a claim, 2-10 contacts me within 24 hours to set up someone. Then, it usually takes the company that they deal with at least 24 hours to get back out.

The washer and the hot water heater started leaking on the same exact day so, I made both claims on the same exact day as well. For my hot water heater, they came out a couple of days later. It was the holidays and the technician was off on the weekend, which I understand. We were without hot water for a week but they're finally gonna replace it today. For the washer, they needed to get a part and we were without a washing machine for a month.

I've heard about other warranty companies that take a week or a month to even get anybody out there so I'm happy with 2-10 and I like them. They would usually get back with me quickly. There were times that I had to take matters into my own hands because it was after hours but they fought for me and reimbursed me on that. The only thing I don't understand about 2-10 is that every time someone comes out, they don't wanna pay. They'd say it’s pre-existing and so, it's hard as a homeowner.

The first time we had an issue, 2-10 sent out a plumber and that plumber was absolutely wonderful. There were several things that the warranty wouldn't cover, but he fixed them for me out of the goodness of his heart. 2-10 doesn't use that company anymore for and now, they have a new plumber. They sent this other plumber out too, and he was rude to me. They sent him out to fix the water heater and he was double charging the water heater so he would get extra money out of it. I called the warranty company and there was nothing they could do about that.

I am happy to come out of pocket for extra piping and the other company said it should only cost $400 total. What the contractor was charging was 800 for running some pipes and I'm happy to pay 500 of that. So, I am not happy with the companies that they're using. When 2-10 sends someone out, these people are trying to get one over because they know there's a home warranty involved, or because it's a woman who doesn't know what she's doing.

My air conditioner stopped working and 2-10 sent a guy out. The guy walked outside, looked at it, came back inside and said that I needed a whole air conditioner unit. They said it was gonna be $3,000 for me. After hours, I called my own person that was recommended to me. The guy came out and said that somebody came out here and loosened the bolt, which drained all my Freon. He said that all I needed was Freon and for the bolt to be tightened. He fixed it, tightened the bolt that the man who previously came out loosened and my air conditioner has worked since then. I called 2-10 and told them about that man doing that and they were nice enough to cover it because it was $600 for the Freon they had to put in.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

We've had a 2-10 warranty for about five years now. It was given to me as a home warranty with my first home. I negotiated for that, and they had picked 2-10. When I moved with my wife, we decided to get the home warranty again because we enjoyed it. It worked well with me the first time. It's a good product. We had a handful of claims with the old home, and it was perfect. The claim process is great. I like the online portal. I've done the online portal thing, and then I've also called. Every time, it was really nice and seamless.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty response

Hello Adam Sachs, thank you so much for the awesome rating. People like you are what make 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty successful. We’re honored you chose us to help protect your home. We’re ready to help you again when you need it!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

If I could give ZERO stars I would! Working with 2-10 has been a nightmare!!! They were very good early on with claims such that I moved three additional properties to their company, but within the last few months service has significantly declined. I have a sealed system refrigerator at one property and since August of 2020 I have been trying to get the refrigerator/freezer combo to function correctly. There have been 3 different contractors, some have come to look at it multiple times; parts ordered and delivered to the property, where they still sit and countless calls with 2-10 regarding this issue.

This has been the worst experience I have ever had with a warranty company. Not to mention still awaiting reimbursement for another service request from early Oct 2020 that despite my repeated calls with confirmation of reimbursement being processed, only to learn now that the initial purchasing agent, Temecula, didn’t put in all the needed information to get the claim authorized.

Now that Thanksgiving will be completely ruined due to a non functioning refrigerator and freezer, after dealing with this issue since September, I will be canceling all four contracts with 2-10 and going to another company. Proceed at own risk. Perhaps when COVID subsides they will hire an efficiency consulting firm to him them align customer service such they the customers will actually experience customer satisfaction. And now on the phone with another agent whom is telling me to let her get a word in before I speak, because now there is a different reimbursement amount to match the national service charge cost for service. Please get this processed so that I can take my business elsewhere!

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty response

Thanks for the alert, Cessalie Harris. We’re upset that your service request is still unresolved, too, because it’s not fair to you. We will do our best to resolve this problem.

Additionally, if you’re willing, we’d like to have a quick one-on-one discussion about the issue you had. You can send us a private message at facebook.com/210hbw or call 800.775.4736 at your convenience, and we can discuss your specific problem and how we came up short in addressing it.

We want to get this right. We hope you’ll give us another chance at resolving your issue.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

A friend that I met had the service before and I took his words for granted when he recommended 2-10. Signing up was easy. I did the whole process online.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty response

Hi Abdullah Aleissa, thanks for your great rating. Our goal at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is to make home ownership less of a hassle, and we’re glad we could help you with that. If there’s anything else we can do for you, just let us know!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

One of my Realtor friends out of Tennessee spoke so highly of 2-10, and he's very meticulous. If he's speaking highly of it, it must be good. I called and spoke with a lady and she was so nice and helpful. I don't like pushy people and she wasn't. She gave me time to think. She also explained everything, and that gave me the assurance that in the event that I would need them, I would have a positive experience. I thought about it for a couple of days, and I got back with her before the time to let her know that I wanted to get a policy started with 2-10. Since I'm supposed to have it for 30 days prior to getting coverage, my policy started in October.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty response

Hello Aisha fisher, thank you so much for the awesome rating. People like you are what make 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty successful. We’re honored you chose us to help protect your home. We’re ready to help you again when you need it!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

I had one claim and the people who came out was saying that I had to cut a hole in the wall. But it was just replacing a cartridge in my shower knob. I ended up pulling it out myself and going to Home Depot and spending the money and fixing it myself. The company came out was good. But the technician could have tried a little harder to try to get the thing out because I used a pair of pliers, vise grip, and it came right on out with no problem. When I placed the claim, they sent the email and called back to let me know. The representative was very helpful and kept me informed with what was going on, which was a plus in my book.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty response

Hi Andre Whitaker, thanks for your feedback. If you’d like to discuss more, please send us a private message here.

We’ll do our best to learn from this experience for next time. You’re important to us because you trust us to protect your home, and we want to do everything we can to continue to earn your trust.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Company Information