2. Homeowners
  3. Home Warranties
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.67/5
Based on 2,508 ratings submitted in the last year

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty has protected more than 6 million homes over 40 years. With a home warranty, when a system (heater, air conditioner, hot water heater) or appliance (refrigerator, stove, microwave) break due to normal wear and tear, homeowners are offered budget protection to complete the eligible repair. Seven out of every ten homes will experience a system or appliance failure yearly.

"LONG LIVE HAPPY HOMES®" says it all.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Gallery (6)

BOTTOM LINE

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty has plans to cover appliances and systems for all homes and structural coverage for new homes. While coverage isn’t as extensive as other providers, 2-10’s plans are slightly more affordable than the competition.

PROS

• Structural warranties for new homes
  • Flexibility in selecting service providers
  • Provides essential coverage
  • Roof leak coverage available

CONS

• Service call fees can be high
  • Some state restrictions

Top 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty?

The repair person was here in no time and took care of it. He came in, detected the problem, knew what the solution was, ordered the part that was needed and fixed it. 2-10 was also proactive and thought ahead for me. They were gonna be calling me back if I had any other problems.

The air conditioning no longer blew hot air and the experience when I submitted the claim to 2-10 was fantastic. It was called in on a Friday and they said that I might not hear from the contractor until Monday but we heard from them on a Saturday. They were out within 24 hours.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty plans

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty gives homeowners around the country peace of mind and financial protection, helping minimize the burden of costly repairs. A 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty service agreement gives homeowners nationwide access to a network of more than 6,000 authorized, independent service contractors. They can also access an online Homeowner Portal to manage their account, request service and renew their service agreement.

A Systems and Appliances plan covers the cost of repairing or replacing certain systems, including parts and labor, for one low service call fee.

2-10 service plans are not available in Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota or Wyoming.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty cost

The average monthly cost for 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is $30–$40 for systems and appliances coverage. Your total cost will vary by plan and your selected service call fee, which range from $75–$100. Their monthly rate comes at a lower cost than the industry average, while their service call fee runs slightly high. If you select any add-on coverage, this will also increase your monthly payment.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty coverage

The company’s Systems and Appliances service agreement covers the repair or replacement of major home systems and appliances, including parts and labor.

• AC/freon split system
  • Built-in microwave
  • Disposal
  • Trash compactor
  • Washer/dryer

Optional coverage: Available for home buyers, 2-10 offers optional coverage at an add-on rate for the following items: pre-season HVAC tune-up, extended pipe leak, roof leak, septic system, pool/spa equipment, water softener, well pump.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I’ve owned my home for close to 20 years. I've used other warranty companies in the past. I didn't like the contractors that they sent out. It seemed like they got them off of Craigslist. Every time there was a claim, it was like pulling teeth. As a real estate agent, I’d have clients that would call me complaining. I’d have to make phone calls to make sure things were covered, and I shouldn’t have to do that. That should be up to the warranty. It has gotten out of hand so I searched a lot of the different warranty companies and saw 2-10 and everything that they covered. So, I’ve been using 2-10 for at least 10 years now or longer.

I had had our heating system serviced through a local company here in town in the spring and the fall to make sure everything is fine. They were saying things on the furnace, that there was a crack in the heat exchanger, and that it wasn’t putting out carbon monoxide. I told him, “I’ll call my warranty company for a local heating and cooling company.” He said, “Those warranty companies are gonna find an excuse not to cover it.” He was trying to get me to go ahead and have him do whatever. I told him, “No. I sell real estate and I’ve never had any problem with the warranty companies. And you don’t know what you’re talking about and I do.” So, I called the gal from 2-10 and I sent her what they had sent me. I told her, “I don’t want somebody coming out and paying them the $75 deductible if it wasn’t covered.”

Within an hour after I called 2-10, Hansen Mechanical called me back. It was super quick and I was shocked. They came out and replaced the furnace within a couple of days and I was impressed by that too because I thought it would take a week. The guys that came out were very professional and super nice. I didn't feel uncomfortable around them at all, because that was the main reason for me changing warranty companies.

My husband passed away, so it was uncomfortable having strange people I don’t know in my house. I’ve got a lot of valuable things in my house. I had a problem with the other company when they sent a guy out that was a crackhead. He brought his girlfriend with him and she was wandering around looking at things in my house. I thought she was scoping me out. They can unlock a window downstairs or come back. But every time I’ve ever had any contractors come out from 2-10, they’ve all been companies that I’ve recognized. They don't get people off of Craigslist. However, there were times when 2-10 reps won’t tell if it was a covered item or not, and then they'd have a contractor come out. And then they have to pay the amount and it’s not covered. So far, 2-10 has paid for itself because they took a big hit from me this year. I had three toilets and a furnace replaced, so that was a lot of money.

I’ve had issues and I've talked to Diana, and she has been wonderful. One time, I had a handicapped client with a condo that we were selling. She was paralyzed on one side of her body. She had a computer, but it was hard for her. She had an AC that went out. She called the warranty company and they sent somebody out that supposedly fixed it. It did the same thing again and it wasn’t working. She called the warranty company and they gave her the runaround, so she thought, “I’m calling the people that put it in for me.” They came out and told her, “We don’t know who they sent out, but that’s not right. It needed to be replaced.” And she had to go ahead and replace it because of her health issues.

I called and explained everything to Diana in corporate, she took over and handled everything. I got the bill from the seller and turned it in to Diana and 2-10 covered it. The seller was so impressed with 2-10 doing that, that the next place that she bought, she got the 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty. I told her, “They're the best. No other warranty company would've done what they did for you.”

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty response

Hello Candace, thank you for the excellent review! We at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty are thrilled to learn that you had a great experience with our services. We value your feedback and your continued business. Thank you for your support!

Get buying tips about Home Warranties, Service Plans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

My agent also has 2-10 and swears by them. He said that they have always been good work for him. He’s a real estate agent, so I’m assuming he also recommended 2-10 to other clients. My experience has been up and down though. I bought a new house and had a home inspection done. From day one, when I got into the house, I started having small, nagging issues here and there. The HVAC was the major issue. At the very beginning, it has been tough because 2-10 contracts out a lot of their work. And because the contractor does a lot the work, I don’t know what kind of QA is done on it.

Initially, one of my ACs stopped working. I called 2-10 to get them out there to fix it. They sent one company and the tech said that my Freon was low and he just needed to put some in it. He also said that there was a pressure thing that they needed to do. They just put Freon in, but they didn't do a pressure test to try to find the leak. Another issue I had was that when my AC was on, my heat will kick on for no apparent reason. I didn’t get very much help by calling into 2-10. The rep authorized the thermostat to be replaced, but it never was.

When winter came I had an issue with my heat in both upstairs and downstairs units. I put in for the heat. The contractor came out and said that I was low on Freon. I asked if the Freon and heat go together. They said they didn't know and they had to replace the coils and a fan. I said okay. It went on for a little while because 2-10 ordered the parts and sent it to the contractor. However, the part that was ordered wasn’t programmed correctly.

I waited a little while and 2-10 sent another part to them. But there was a point when I said that I’d pay for whatever the part was so I could have heat. They said that they would come out on Monday, but they never did. When I asked if they were gonna come out, they said they were closed. I said, "You told me that you’re gonna come out. You took all the stuff out of my house and I have no heat, and it’s cold. What do you want me to do?” Eventually, the part came and I was told that it was gonna be put on tester somewhere to make sure it was programmed correctly. Then the contractor came about two hours late. They installed everything and said that it was working great. Unfortunately, I was at work and somebody else was there to make sure that the work was done. When I got back to the house, my emergency heat was still on.

When I call 2-10 on the phone, they normally have somebody call me back and the issue is rectified. But I'm having issues with their subcontractors. I shouldn’t have to contact 2-10 so a contractor can do their job properly. I’m constantly dealing with an issue where the contractors can’t do the work that they claim they can do When I asked a contractor what was going on with the system, his exact words to me were, “Your system is about to die. But as far as 2-10 is concerned, as long as there are still parts to be made for your system, they don’t care how many parts they have to change in that unit, they’ll keep changing the parts until they can’t anymore.” I asked how was that cost-effective and he said that it wasn't. 2-10 figured that it was more advantageous to keep throwing parts at the issue than just putting in a new unit and calling it a day. Other then that, I’m satisfied with 2-10.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty response

Greetings Errol, thank you for your feedback. If you ever need any additional assistance with a claim, please feel free to send us a private message to our Facebook page www.Facebook.com/210HBW. Our agents are always standing by ready to help!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

We've been very pleased with 2-10 warranty. We've had them help us with the air conditioner, the heater and the refrigerator, and the process is very fast and professional. There have been a few issues with the contractors though. They're all independent contractors so some of them have a tough day or have issues. But at the end of the day, they finally get the job done.

It took forever to deal with Ambient Heating and Air and we made a few complaints to 2-10 right in the middle of a claim. It was summertime and our upstairs AC unit stopped working. It took Ambient a week just to come out and check it. Then they said that they would submit the claim and it took a lot of time for them to submit it. From the time we reported the problem to the time they got the equipment installed, it had probably been a month. Luckily, the house has two air conditioners so downstairs was cooling and upstairs was not. We had our kids sleep in the living room for the dog days of summer. But it was a long time that everybody was camping out downstairs.

When we'd call up, they would blame it on 2-10 saying 2-10 hadn't ordered the part yet or the part that had come in was the wrong part. But I really doubt that. I think they were a small shop and they were very overwhelmed by getting way too much business during the summer. They were just looking for ways to not lose the business. We even asked some other questions. We asked if they could find out what it would take to cool this house efficiently and they said they didn't have time to do that. They said they had too much going on and that they could do it some other time but right them, what they could was just order the equipment and then work us in once it came in. So I think Ambient Heating and Air just didn't have enough staff.

When the technician came to do a follow-up, he came with an attitude too, probably because it was on his own time. The way he had installed the piping was way too high. It was a tripping hazard. I called him to work on that and while he was out, I asked him if he could check the cooling capacity because it seemed like it wasn't cooling very well yet. So he checked it and he agreed that the AC was not cooling the house as best that it should and that he'd have to do some additional. I thought he was gonna do the additional stuff but when I complained about him not running lines low enough, he talked with an attitude. He went back up to the attic and said he had to go get his tools. He pulled his stuff together then when I asked if he was gonna measure to find out what it would take to get the upstairs cooling properly, he said maybe some other time then he just left.

Then the next morning, the upstairs unit would not come on. So we called 2-10 and mentioned how the guy was just out here and doing some things. He had been up in the attic and then the AC wasn't running that night but it had cooled off at night and we didn't notice that the unit was not running until the following day. 2-10 scheduled another follow-up but Ambient denied to come out. We got notified that another contractor was gonna come up and we asked why. 2-10 said Ambient had turned down the dispatch.

So another guy came out and of course we paid him the $75 even though we didn't feel right about it because it was a follow-up. In fact, when the new company came out, they saw that the last guy had not reset a switch or a fuse. It was a real quick fix. This technician clicked something and we were up and running. I complained to 2-10, saying I didn't feel right paying $75 on a follow-up when it was a problem that the previous technician had and then he came up with an attitude and declined to come back out. But 2-10 was real good about it. They said they were sorry that they had charged us $75 on the follow-up and that they would credit it back, which they did.

Since I had that $75 credit, that covered the claim when we had heater problems about a month later. 2-10 sent out the latest guy we had and when he came out, he was able to adjust something, fix something and get the heater up and running. We were good to go. So I don't have anything negative to say about 2-10. The only downside was that particular contractor. But 2-10 is professional and very fast. It is a very good company. Sometimes, it's the subs that they need to maybe do a little bit more follow-up on. If it's me and a whole bunch of other people complaining about Ambient Heating and Air, then maybe eventually, they could be taken off the list.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty response

Hello James, it is exciting to read that you have had an excellent experience with our services. Thank you for your support. We at 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty value your feedback and your continued business!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I filed multiple claims with 2-10 this year where most of them went very well but one was incredibly problematic. I called to have my annual AC check-up and they sent a company out to do it. The company determined that I needed a new air conditioning unit. I probably wouldn't make it through the summer with the system that I have which was quite old and I was aware of that. The company proceeded with getting a new unit and installing it. When they were doing that, they installed the outdoor condensing unit. I questioned the technician, "Don't you have to match the outdoor unit with the indoor unit?" In this case, the systems aren't communicating but there is still a need for those to match up especially with the age difference of the units. He said it was fine.

I kept using the air conditioning unit until it went out in August. At that time, I called for a claim and 2-10 sent a different AC company out. The tech took a look at it and asked when I got the new unit to which I answered, "in March". He asked why they didn't install the air handling unit. It was the same question I asked the previous company and they told me I didn't need it. The tech said he was not gonna touch the unit. He explained that it was using two different types of gas because Freon which was used for the older system has been outlawed. Then the new system has a newer gas that operates in a totally different manner. The piping requirement and the expansion valves are different. 2-10 went back to the original AC company, which I understand why. They didn't complete installation and they didn't call for an inspection for the unit.

In the meantime, I was trying to get the air handling unit replaced which took three different attempts to order one that would fit in the attic space where it was located. The condensate line in the attic had a leak and I wasn't aware of it. I called a plumber because I thought it was coming from a hot water heater or piping in the wall and they were the ones who discovered it. It went on for numerous days until so much water run down the walls and came up through the floors. It ruined hardwood floors to the point that the insurance company advised that I had to replace all of them because it was continuous flooring.

I also have a double wall hole cut out of one side of my wall from mold damage. Even though there is no way that I can prove that the AC company was at fault, them neglecting to do a proper and legal installation in the beginning has to be the problem. But I appreciate the fact that 2-10 acknowledged that it was an improper installation and no one ever was allowed to be completed that way.

I had another problem with the AC tech who tried to tell me that they were licensed to change out a breaker in my electrical panel. I happen to be on an electrical contracting company so I know what the laws are regarding that. I told them they will not change it unless they showed me their electrician's license. They said, "Oh, we do it all the time. And they signed off on our inspection." I answered, "Well, they signed off on your inspection 'cause you're not telling them that you're the one that put the breaker in. That's illegal." I had some conversation with 2-10 and told them that I didn't want this. The contractor even badmouths 2-10.

But I'm very happy with some contractors. I had some other plumbing issues and 2-10 sent the same plumbing company who discovered the condensate leak. I was very pleased with them. They were very professional, courteous and very considerate. They took the time to discuss things with me. Then over a year ago, 2-10 sent an appliance guy out and he didn't wanna go through the effort of trying to find out what the real issue was. He said he couldn't do anything about it. 2-10 sent another appliance guy and he fixed it. It was much better than it was before.

I also made a suggestion to 2-10. The biggest aggravation would be that every time one calls in, especially if it's calling repeatedly for the same issue, they don't assign it to one agent. I lost track of all the people I spoke with and I had to start all over again with whoever's the next in line to answer the phone. Even though they have notes in the system, the notes don't always convey exactly what's been going on. If there's an overlap of shifts or two people instead of potluck every time one calls them, it would make it easier for both parties and the clients that they're helping out.

There were also some conversations that I had with some of the 2-10 reps that were very aggravating because they didn't believe what I was saying. I tried to tell the purchasing department about the legal issues of the air conditioning tech and stopped doing eligible work. When I spoke with the claims people, they agreed I was right. They have to make sure that their people know the rules, regulations, and codes.

But when my warranty is up this spring, I would still consider renewing 2-10. I have an older home. I anticipated that there will be potentially some appliance problems but I didn't anticipate everything that I've had to use them for this year. I asked around and 2-10 seems to have a pretty good reputation so that's important. Although I can't say that I'm 100% satisfied with my experience with them, for the most part, I have been.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty response

Hello Kimberly, thank you for making us aware of your service experience with your home warranty. We are disappointed to learn about your claim experience, however, we appreciate your feedback and we hope to use your comments to help us improve our services. Please feel free to send us a message if you need any additional support. Thank you for your feedback and your continued support.

Original review: July 23, 2019

We bought the house and 2-10 was included with our purchase. Then after, we had to decide if we’re gonna stay with them or leave them. But we had a problem with our pool during the first year because the property manager didn’t take care of it properly. When we had to call to make an appointment for the pool, they told us that 2-10 was one of the better insurances that they dealt with when it came to pool management. It was hard to find one that was really good with that so we initially decided to stay with them. I filed claims for a couple of other things. We had a faucet dripping. We also had an irrigation system in the front and we wanted to shut that off because it was leaking. Everything was really good. It was this $60 fee and we never had any problems. It was just this time that I had a lot of hassle but it wasn’t through the insurance. It was more through the contractor.

I was doing the laundry and there was smoke coming from inside of the drum of our washer. I googled it and found out that it was quite a common occurrence around the 10-year mark of the appliance. I made the claim in June and I'm going on a month and a half without my washer. As far as the contractor making the appointment, I’m the one that had to go out of my way to call them, track them down, and figure out everything. I told 2-10 that the contractor hadn’t called me and they said that they'd call the contractor and that all we could do was wait. For me, that wasn’t enough action so I had to do more of that.

They were conflicting too like some of the people that I got. It was like they didn’t know what they were talking about. The contractor said they needed more parts and then the insurance said that they'll just gonna do a replacement. And so when I called 2-10, they said that they’re gonna do the parts. I asked what’s going on with that and they didn’t give me an answer. They said that that department was closed at that time. I called the next day and talked to someone else. The lady said that they're doing the parts and that it would take three to five business days which I thought was ridiculous ‘cause how would she know how long it’s gonna take to locate parts and why she has a timeline for that. What they told me last time was it was for the shipping. She then said that it's three to five days to locate the parts and then three to five days to get it shipped.

I got a message on my phone from 2-10 the next day saying that they were gonna do a replacement so I called them and said that one person told me they’re gonna do the parts and then another person said that they’re gonna do the replacement. This person now said that it hasn’t been decided and that it’s still on review. So then, the third option. I called again the next day and they said that they're reviewing and to just keep looking out on the email. I checked my email around 3 AM and they decided to do a replacement. I could either do that or the cashback but I was satisfied with the replacement option they gave me. I tried to call them to do the replacement and that department wasn’t open at that time.

The most frustrating thing is that when calling 2-10's number, the first thing they say is that most of the things can be done on their website. But I really couldn’t do any online. I couldn’t check the status online. I couldn’t confirm what option I wanted. I couldn’t find the tracking number like there was no tracking number to the parts online. I got the tracking number from a representative after I asked them for it. All should have been available on the page like, “The parts were sent. This is the number. This is the tracking number.” if you wanna see where it’s at. The parts got sent to the contractor but the contractor has two addresses, one for shipments and one for actually working on the equipment. The parts got sent to the warehouse instead of the place where they intake all the equipment.

I could have ordered my washer sooner. If there was a button that I had to press knowing what I was selecting, it would have been a lot quicker. When I called, the lady was really confused. She asked if I wanted the replacement check and I told her that I wanted the washer that 2-10 was offering me. Then she put me on hold and it ended up hanging up on me. I called back and they said that the department is already closed so then I had to wait another day. My schedule is six to six so when I had to call, it was like 5:45. I got disconnected and then when I called back to talk to them, their department closes at six. I called the next day and got someone who’s really good. He understood the fact that I wanted the replacement. I placed that order on Wednesday and it would be five to seven days. So now I’m just waiting for them to deliver the washer and that’s it.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty response

Thank you for the excellent rating! We are excited to read that you have had such a positive experience with our contractors and staff. We appreciate your support!

Original review: July 6, 2020

No notification of cancelled AC service request. Placed service request for service. Contractor decided not to accept the request. 2-10 never contacted me to notify of change. Constantly issues with service techs in my area. If this is so, they should not extend service to the area of residence.

Original review: July 5, 2020

2-10 is an absolute joke of a warranty company. They do not care about their customers in any way. I submitted a service request on June 10th, the diagnosis was confirmed on June 15, and the new unit was ordered on June 16th. Since then they have ZERO information to give me. It is now day 26 and counting with no ac and the average temperature in NJ is 90 degrees... Every time I call to inquire where my new unit is they tell me they don’t know. Seriously?! Get your act together 2-10. It is safe to say I will not be renewing next year.

Original review: July 4, 2020

The customer service of 2-10 was really good. When I had an issue with our AC recently, the rep was really nice. The contractor came out the next day and took care of it.

Original review: July 3, 2020

My mom was approved for a new AC unit. 2 10 ordered the wrong unit. No-one updated my mom & she has been without air in 90 degrees heat. They now are giving different dates as to when the unit will arrive. I was disconnected from the rude purchasing guy. Everywhere I can write a bad review I will because I don't appreciate my mom receiving this treatment after being a long time loyal customer. This has been ridiculous and no excuse for the bad service. Her work order is ** & I am a very upset daughter!

Original review: July 2, 2020

We went with 2-10 for a year. I really liked the service, so then I renewed for another year. Our recent claim regarding our AC went very well. I paid the service fee of $90 and it was covered. So then, we had our AC back up during the hot summer months. But when I call 2-10, it's really tough to get to a person sometimes instead of always just going through the automated process and always gonna drive you to the website, sometimes there are issues that you just can't explain. So then, it would be helpful if we have better access to a customer service rep. But 2-10 covers a lot.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty coverage exclusions

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty covers the failure of systems and appliances due to normal wear and tear. Pre-existing conditions will only be considered for coverage if they were unknown and could not have been detected by visual inspection or simple mechanical test. 2-10’s service agreement does not cover damage due to misuse or abuse or natural disasters. They also won’t handle hazardous materials, like asbestos.

As is typical with most home warranties, 2-10 does not cover cosmetic defects. In the event a replacement item is provided, there are no guarantees they’ll match the existing brand and color of your current item.

Code violations and haul away services are only covered with the Supreme Protection add-on and HVAC Plus plan add-on. Commercial appliances are not covered under the warranty.

There may also be item-specific exclusions. These will be listed in your contract, so be sure to look for these and understand your coverage. Often, parts and components deemed non-essential to the core function of the item may be excluded. For example, while most of your kitchen appliances may be covered, parts like glass, shelves and accessories may not be covered.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty coverage limits

2-10 Home Buyer’s Warranty lists the maximum aggregate liability for all claims in a contract term at $25,000. This is one of the higher limits we’ve seen. There is also an item specific limit on certain appliances and systems. This is the maximum 2-10 will pay for the repair or replacement of the item within one contract term.

Item2-10’s coverage limit
    Built-in or sealed refrigeration units$2,500
    Faucet repair and/or replacement$150/faucet
    Toilet replacement, in the event of sediment/ calcium build-up$300/toilet
    Limited roof leak$1,000/term
    Septic system$500/term
    Swimming pool$1,000/term
    Well pump$500/term
    Steam, hot water heat, hydronic systems, geothermal and water source systems, air conditioners, high-velocity systems$1,500/term
    Concealed or concrete encased items pertaining to ductwork, water, gas, drain, piping, leaks, breaks and wiring$500/term
    *Limits subject to change. Check your service agreement for up-to-date numbers

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty FAQ

Is a home inspection required by 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty?

No, a home inspection is not required to get coverage from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.

Can I choose my own service provider?

Maybe. In the event that a 2-10 authorized contractor is unavailable, you may be able to select your own technician. The technician will diagnose the problem and then call 2-10 for prior authorization before beginning the work.

Is there a cancellation fee for 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty?

Yes. A $25 processing fee will be applied to your cancellation. Cancellation within 30 days entitles you to a full-refund less this fee, while cancellation after 30 days will receive a pro-rated refund. Cancellation must be submitted in writing via email.

How do I request a service from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty?

Claims can be submitted online through the 2-10 homeowner portal or by calling their toll-free number. Both methods are available 24/7, and you can log in to the homeowners portal to check the status of your request at any time. To request service from 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty:

1. Submit a claim to 2-10.
    2. 2-10 will assign and dispatch a service contractor.
    3. Dispatched contractor will diagnose and repair the item if it’s covered under your warranty.
    4. You will pay the service call fee.

Emergency service: In emergency situations, 2-10 will make every effort to expedite a technician to your home within 24 hours.

Is 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty worth it?

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty gives homeowners around-the-clock peace of mind should something in their home break. In business for nearly four decades, the company has accrued valuable experience taking care of homeowners around the country. Homeowners should be prepared to pay a service call fee for each separate service request. Overall, we found the pricing fair and the coverage adequate, if a little less comprehensive than other plans available. If you’re looking for straightforward coverage of your major systems and appliances, 2-10 should fit the bill.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty Company Information