SiriusXM Satellite Radio

SiriusXM Satellite Radio

1.3/5 (55 ratings)

About SiriusXM Satellite Radio

SiriusXM Satellite Radio Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SiriusXM Satellite Radio?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sirius XM?

Original review: Sept. 27, 2022

About a little over a year ago I was having a problem with the satellite radio in one of my vehicles, after three days of trying to get it to work with XM, I stopped the service and XM told me that I would be credited $50 dollars to use whenever I wanted. Fast forward to today, I negotiate a new contract for the XM subscription on my other vehicle and ask them to apply my $50 dollar credit. The operator tells me the credit to my account has disappeared and there is no record what happened to it. I canceled all accounts.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2022

They will lie and tell you anything to get you to renew at a lower rate, but 12 months later they will whack you with a crazy monthly fee. They will say it's not a promotional price, but it is and by the time you figured out you will have paid at least a few months full price and they will not refund you.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

Horrible service. They used someone else's credit card for my account with telling me or authorization. I just found this out because the person credit card they used notified me and let me know they have been paying for my car service XM radio for a year. Had to call XM radio and report it now have to wait 72 hours for an investigation. These people are snakes. Will never ever use their services again.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2022

They’ll nickel and dime you the WHOLE time. Expensive rates they don’t disclose so they can auto renew your subscription at 200% what you were paying. They’ll give you the run around when you try to cancel and try to keep you with a discounted rate for 6 months, just to have to call them again to avoid paying $180-360 (for 6 or 12 months).

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

The reason I initially subscribed to Sirius was to listen to uninterrupted music in my car. In the past year, they have initiated talking disc jockeys for many of the channels I listen to. I hate it. If I want to listen to mindless banter, I will listen to regular FM radio stations (for free). I do not want to hear DJ's talking between songs. I will cancel my subscription at the end of this cycle.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

I had the introductory trial. I didn't actually use it though so I thought I'd just wait for it to expire. A month before it was to expire I received this email: "We hope you are enjoying your free introductory period to the SXM App! We are writing to you to let you know that your Streaming Platinum subscription plan will start billing on 08/13/2022. You must contact us before the date set forth above to avoid being charged. If you choose to cancel please see our Customer Agreement at www.siriusxm.com for complete terms." So I called in a panic and the rep told me that my introductory offer would just expire and the email was just an ad. This is not just false advertising, it is a blatant lie. I will never use Sirius and will tell everyone I know the company lies and uses scare tactics in their ads.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

Too much technical issues/errors with the website/mobile app/billing department and over charges too. I like SiriusXM! I've been having issues with them especially when comes to billing. Horrible experiences. Not too happy. Scared and nervous and worried.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2022

You can't cancel your subscription on their website, so they force you to either go through their phone system or "live" chat. This process takes forever. Obviously the point is to make it such a pain to cancel that you forget to and keep your subscription longer than you want. It's such a low-rent, sketchy trick for a big company to pull. I get that radio is dying. I get that there's no reason to use this service over competitors like Spotify. But really this is how your gonna scrape for a few more dollars before you go under? Really pathetic stuff.

Original review: July 19, 2022

I have two cars that were both finishing up an intro offer - I talked with Samir ** who helped me work out the best deal going forward. He was extremely friendly, polite, and courteous and did a great job explaining my options.

Original review: July 14, 2022

I signed up with them today on a three month trial for $1.17, but I was unable to use their service, and I cannot tell you why. I contacted customer service, and they were taking me through so much in order to help me stream from their app, I just told them to just cancel my service altogether, they did not want to return my $1.17, and then they tell me that the money is for activation, and I said you can't charge someone activation when they don't have the service is unable to use the service. I guarantee this company has done this to 10,000 people so that's $10,000 + that they were able to gain from customers, and then not actually provide them the service and then they look at it as like $1.17 it's nothing. That's a lot when you are doing this to several people all over. This company is money hungry, and I would not recommend anybody to try their three month service, free trial service, anything that has something to do with your credit card. I do not recommend that you use with this company.

SiriusXM Satellite Radio Company Information