SiriusXM Satellite Radio

• 4%
  • 2%
  • 78%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sirius XM?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sirius XM?

Reviewed June 5, 2024

Unless you like sorting through promotions, and sales pitches for products you never ordered, SIRIUS XM is NOT for you. Full of terrible corporate service, corporate music and constant promos!!! Sirius XM deserves class action lawsuits more than more business.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed June 3, 2024

Have had the service over ten years, when it first started it was a good deal, no advertisements, no djs. Now they have djs, advertisements and more commentary than regular radio, I didn't sign up to listen to talk and commentary, every other song they do a radio station identification. If a person don't know what station they are listening to then there are other more pressing issues, it is almost impossible to cancel your subscription, and customer service is very unhelpful and you cannot understand them, not a good service to purchase.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed June 1, 2024

These guys lie through their teeth, I’ve cancelled several times and every month they’re still charging me, when you chat with them, they never have any record of the conversation, now I’m trying to cancel again and they ask all kinds of questions that don’t pertain to the subscription at all- don’t ever sign up, go with Spotify instead.

Reviewed June 1, 2024

The music is good, the signal and radio is good, the only problem I have is with their REPRESENTATIVES AND SUPERVISORS basically the PEOPLE WHO WORK for Sirius satellite are horrible. Not always easy to understand because of course the call center is outsourced to another country, when I traded vehicles and switched accts with Sirius Satellite they instead opened a SECOND ACCT and began billing me twice once under each acct. Got the billing turned off but never closed the second acct so four months later I SUPPOSEDLY have corrected and closed.

They always talk you into a new and cheaper promotion WHENEVER YOU CALL TO CANCEL and then a three month trial and then in three months start billing you the full price instead of waiting the promised year so you have to speak with chat or call and if you do call expect to spend no less than 20-30 minutes on hold and typically in my experience the first rep will always somehow disconnect me and never ever call me back even though they will clarify your phone number like three or four times while on the phone so now you’re getting even more angry and sit through ANOTHER LONG HOLD TIME and then get another person you can’t understand who won’t apologize for the issue and you start all over again.

This time because I was tired of hearing “uh, let me check”, “uh, uh let me check,” I asked for a supervisor, got an “Ash” and she was very abrupt and again NOT ONCE did she APOLIGIZE for the confusion and duplicate acct or issues or the fact her first rep hung up on me, she was just like, "Can you get the radio ID number?" I’m the one ALWAYS jumping through the hoops THEIR STAFF CAUSE and like I said they do not apologize, are not friendly or even actually nice on the phone!

I’m done this time, if they mess up it will be three strikes and Sirius satellite can stick it where the sun doesn’t shine and they will be canceled so BEWARE and don’t say you were not forwarded and considering they have a 1.6 review on here. I’m not the only one by a long shot that Sirius Satellite has screwed up and over. So good luck! Shame, their radio isn’t so nice to have all the selections with so many less ads or I would simply be done but they’re on their last chance, like it or not.

Reviewed June 1, 2024

I had the trial period that came with a car purchase. And as I was coming to the end of that trial period, I saw a promo for ~$5/mo for 1 year. It sounds pretty good right? Well, I am 1 day into the subscription and find that the custom artists channels I set up and were accessible during the trial period are no longer accessible now that I am a paying customer!

So I decided to cancel the subscription. And to do that I had to chat with a customer care rep who did their 'save' attempts which I declined. I said that I wanted to cancel immediately and would like confirmation. Well, they say 'rest assured that my account is cancelled' but the confirmation via email will take up to 5 days. Count it... 5. Days. For an email. I am very annoyed, not to mention it feels like a scam service. Not worth it..the service and the aggravation. And I will make sure I mention this experience to everyone I know or happen to pass by on the street.

Reviewed May 30, 2024

Sirius XM Canada: Do NOT signup for a free trial. This is just the opportunity to then auto renew (with no email letting you know first) and charge you monthly until you notice. I wasn't able to connect during the free trial so didn't even access my account at all but Customer Service was unhelpful, only helped me cancel my subscription. The auto renew is in very fine print and hidden so it's easy to miss in the process of signing up for a free trial. DON'T BOTHER!!!!

Reviewed May 29, 2024

My kids got me Sirius as a gift, 2023. They thought that since I drove a lot I would enjoy all the music as opposed to regular radio waves filled with verbal diarrhea. Initially they were right. I did enjoy all the music. After awhile I noticed that if I listened long enough the program would start over. They must use a tape and play it for so many hours and then let it play again. Finally the DJ banter was more propaganda/ advertising disguised as a general conversation about current films, events. I have had enough of people telling me how to think since the covid show in 2020. All I want is to listen to music. There are news channels if I want to hear lies all day. Told my kids thanks but save their money and do not renew my membership. I'll do what I have always wanted to do and organize my music library and listen to it via my android device. It will take me days and not hours before I repeat any song.

Reviewed May 23, 2024

They changed their policy starting May 15th of 2024 that they won't refund if you missed to cancel your trial!!! Calling or chatting with customer service will not help!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!!!

Reviewed May 22, 2024

Like many, I got XM in my vehicle and kept it. Kept it for 10 years with the only change being that of adding my wife's vehicle. Then recently they jacked my bill one month by over $300. After 3hrs on the phone it was fixed and all forgot. The next year it happened all over again. 3 hrs in and I wasn't getting anywhere so I canceled. Immediately they were willing to all of a sudden work with me. NO THANKS and stop begging me to come back.

Reviewed May 21, 2024

Difficult to cancel!! A few years ago when I canceled service, I actually had to cancel a credit card to get them to stop charging my account. I didn't learn my lesson evidently. This time I demanded that 2 vehicles be canceled, only 1 to remain at 6.16 per month although the rep repeatedly "bargained" to keep the 2 additional, before taking no for an answer. He said finally that it was canceled but on this card bill, was charged 3 times my monthly bill. Customer service today was absolutely no help. Stay away!! Use pandora, Spotify, anything but Sirius!!!! Can I give it less than 1 star??

SiriusXM Satellite Radio Company Information