SiriusXM Satellite Radio

SiriusXM Satellite Radio

2.8/5 (287 ratings)

About SiriusXM Satellite Radio

SiriusXM Satellite Radio Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SiriusXM Satellite Radio?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sirius XM?

Original review: May 8, 2022

They sent me bill to my father, but the receipt to me. They gave information on his account after I told them that they couldn't legally do so. They've lost three accounts and counting. They have yet to contact me over their screw up.

Original review: May 4, 2022

I have been with these guys for over 15 years and i needed to cancel one of the subscriptions because i no longer drove the vehicle. Their chat service is a joke. You have reps (mostly with language barriers--when you call) who make it next to impossible to cancel, after stating the reason for doing so a million times! They then claim the service is canceled, even send a confirmation, and continue to bill you after you requested immediate cancellation. They do so by keeping the service active without your consent (this is where language barrier "helps" them, because these agents mostly speak in a manner impossible to understand). So you have to call them again.... and again...the same rigmarole and the painful process of cancellation, each call lasts 15 minutes or longer, and you are told your service is canceled, only to be billed again!!

They do not read (or understand) when you chat with them online (while continuously dropping robotic stock answers and lines) and they don't listen (or care) when you speak to a live person on the phone. There is only way to cancel--you have to call them for it! And once you do, you are at their mercy. Why do they think customers will return after such a run-around for cancellation? Why isn't the FTC/FCC doing anything with this monopoly which is giving such a hard time to consumers, even loyal customers?! Why is this allowed to continue?

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 28, 2022

The worst service EVER. This is the worst service EVER, for many reasons:

1) We purchased a 2022 new vehicle and was given 12 months free SiriusXM subscription. I contacted Sirius to set-up the subscription, and the agent only gave us a 3-month subscription. When I tried correcting the mistake (3 days of trying), the Sirius rep told me that they could offer a 3-month extension for a SMALL FEE!! Also, I would have to go back to the dealership to correct the problem. The dealership pointed me in the direction of the manufacturer. The manufacturer pointed me in the direction of another service provider, UCONNECT, which sent me back to SiriusXM. Needless to say, I am livid at this point after 3 days.

2) They lied and falsely advertised.

3) They will try and make you pay for their false advertisement.

4) They direct your calls overseas to reps that have a difficult time with speaking and understanding ENGLISH!

5) Overpriced and overrated

My frustration over this madness has made me realize that I will NEVER purchase a subscription from SiriusXM. They are not worth the headache! WARNING: DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME, NOT EVEN IF IT'S FREE. There are too many services out there to enjoy music without the headaches!

Original review: April 13, 2022

The SiriusXM customer service procedure for processing subscription cancellation is extremely cumbersome and borderline hostile. If I don't want to do business with your company because I found a comparable product at a better price I should be able to just click a button and be done. Forcing me to either call someone or go through a hard sales pitch on how great XM is does not endear me to your company. In fact, it pretty much ensures that I will never be back.

Original review: April 3, 2022

I recently called for a 6 month deal and was at the near end of authorizing the payment when I asked for a guarantee that the subscription would not be renewed. The telephone sales rep that kept speaking gibberish stated I can call in to cancel new subscription anytime. So I knew they trying to force a new subscription at the end of my 6 month term and did not authorize payment to renew. I could do without their radio signal. But now I looked on my account and they went ahead with subscription. This is flat out theft. I will speak to anybody from Sirius that has the decency to speak with me. Just make sure they can speak English in the USA. Thieves!

Original review: March 31, 2022

What in God’s name is wrong with this company? I made an account on here just for this and never write reviews. I got the trial when I first purchased my car and then it never worked in the car afterwards so I tried to cancel. And was told it was canceled. And for months I kept getting almost daily calls and emails and letters. Then I called at least twice over the course of a couple months and was told, again, that everything was closed out. Each time, it took over a half hour on the phone. Keep getting calls and emails anyway. Then I canceled through the chat. Again, was told I had no balance and it was canceled.

Kept getting calls and emails about my balance and if I wanted more products from them. I just called them and wasted more time out of my life to tell them to cancel. I really just don’t believe that I am ever NOT going to receive contact from them. I’ll be in my coffin and they’ll dig my body up to ask about my Sirius XM account. What bonkers stuff. I feel like I’m going crazy.

Original review: March 23, 2022

I have trial currently. Never will I pay money to hear these ridiculous DJs and their nonsense. Isn’t it suppose to be non stop music. If I cared anything about these djs' opinions or their personal like I would buy. What is wrong with them? Are they that bored .. Please let me know when they stop talking out their **!!!

Original review: March 21, 2022

I tried to call and cancel because my truck is no longer equipped to handle the Sirius signal, and the guy refused to cancel. I shouldn't have to spend 20 minutes on the phone explaining why I need to cancel, and I shouldn't have to try two or three times (I have to now cancel later ... this afternoon?). I pay 130 a year, but I two friends pay 100 and another 66. It depends on how much you complain and provide a sob story, I guess. Erratic and a pain to deal with. I WILL NOT recommend Sirius to anyone.

Original review: March 8, 2022

Why does someone from SiriusXM call me daily and never leave a message? In fact, it's not unusual to receive several calls from them daily. I've texted them and asked why do they constantly call me, but...

Original review: March 7, 2022

I’ve had Radio XM radio for 3 or 4 year’s … Xm Satellite issues for 3 to 4 years, good & bad service, etc.. But once you call and build that relationship with them and pay on time you good.. I traded a car and they found me next day in my new car. That’s love. That there itself made me give them a started at 3 stars but while writing you got to take your hat off to people doing their job. Thanks. I appreciate it. Made me smile. I didn’t have to call. That’s business shocked me.. I do customer service at my job but to see it done overnight I respect it!! Stay Complete! & Competitive 3.5 stars … Might be errors in the review. Don’t have time to rough draft.

SiriusXM Satellite Radio Company Information