2. Miscellaneous

SiriusXM Satellite Radio

3.8/5 (1758 ratings)

About SiriusXM Satellite Radio

SiriusXM Satellite Radio Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SiriusXM Satellite Radio?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sirius XM?

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

5 min ago I canceled my subscription after I noticed that they are charging my card without my knowledge... I was renewing my acct by mail for 4 years... Now they started automatic charges without any notice. I was going through my statements and today was my 8th month paying 20.63$... and even they had a nerve to ask me if I want a discount for my future subscriptions... NO... Today you have 1 less customer...

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

I’ve had Sirius Radio in my car for 16 years. On and off prices were put in that were not supposed to be. But the last experience was the WORST. In the fall of 2020 I was told I could have a promo of $4.99 per month. The first few months were free because I had a credit I just noticed in July 2021 that I was being charged $10.02 per month. I called to close the account and ask for a refund. I was told I could receive ONE month refund. I asked for a supervisor who told me (her name is Tess) she’d open a ticket for fraudulent charges. They’d play the recording and look into it. Today I called for the status. Surprise surprise. She never put in a ticket. She asked for my email address. Guess again. She never put it onto my account. I asked today to have a ticket opened. They can’t because it was from last fall. I told them I want a complaint put in for Tess. They said they couldn’t. A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS STAY AWAY!

Original review: July 19, 2021

Ever since I purchased my vehicle, Sirius XM has been withdrawing $$ out of my account for the past 18 months and I have not once ever used their services. I called to cancel my service & get my refund and they refused to refund the $$ they deducted from my account. Horrible company, terrible customer service. Don’t EVER sign up for this service.

Original review: July 15, 2021

I purchased a new vehicle and was supposed to get a one year free trial, at 9 months they canceled the subscription. I called them to ask why and they said I was not the owner of the vehicle I told them they had no idea what they were talking about, they would not turn the trial back on. A month later I was offered a $5.99 a month deal, so I called them and again they argued with me about my vehicle being my vehicle. Finally they turned it on.

Over the next few months I realized I was only driving the vehicle one or twice a week and decided it was not worth the cost to renew, so let it expire. I was still billed over $20 for the service, I got on the phone and explained to them I did not want the service, for me it was overpriced especially since I only listened to the 60's and Fox news. They argued with me again but finally turned it off and gave me a refund. Today I get an email telling me I have a free trial again I called them and told them to turn it off, I know their billing tactics and they would bill me for service. Before I even agreed they argued again, but finally turned it off. Do not trust these people at all, too pushy and don't even have people that speak English clearly.

Original review: July 13, 2021

Paid $60 for one year. Month 13 I was charged $20. I called to cancel it. Next month same charge...I go online to their chat and cancel. Charges never refunded. Next month same charge. Spent an hour on the phone to get the subscription cancelled and money refunded that was still pending on my credit card. SLEAZY way to get money out of people. They insist they have no record of me cancelling but I am 110% sure I wasn't dreaming. Do not give this company your credit card number even for a free trial.

Original review: July 13, 2021

I have had Sirius Radio for the last three years. I wanted to take a break to see if I found it a necessity or not. I receive at least 3 calls per week from them. Maybe persistence has gotten many to purchase again, but it has completely turned me off. I was actually going to subscribe again, but now I absolutely refuse to ever be a customer again. I don’t understand what they didn’t understand about “I’m not interested” but they lost a customer forever. And I will be sure to tell my family and friends not to ever subscribe. Most annoying sales people ever.

Original review: July 8, 2021

Long time subscriber. All of a sudden noticed my bill doubling. Discovered they were all of a sudden billing a plug and play that I had years ago. Purchased a new vehicle 8/20 and had a 3 month free trial then was looking at previous bills and they were charging me for the free trial and somehow charging me for months before I even bought the vehicle. Couldn’t get an explanation so after about 30 minutes of chatting and a supervisor coming on, the chat box just disappeared. Canceling subscription. Horrible, corrupt company.

Original review: July 6, 2021

We bought a new car and was given 3 months service, this was on 7/3/21. I called customer service on 7/6/21 to let them know I needed to cancel service on my previous car. Was told ok they would cancel it. Lady told me at the end of the 3 months they would start charging me $21.99 per month. I told her know because I was only paying $9.70 a month on a prior contract. She told since it was a new vehicle and on a 3 months trial they couldn't do that. So you see I still had several months left on my previous contract which they would not honor. I told them to cancel at the end of the 3 months trial because I would not pay $21.99 a month. Instead of cancelling on 10/03/21 after my 3 month free trial they cancelled it today 7/6/21. I will never use their service again, the lady I spoke with was very rude.

Original review: June 25, 2021

I tried to cancel at the end of my term (1 month to go), they came back with an offer and I said it was too much. They canceled me on the spot, even though I wanted to go to the end of the term. They said it was too late to undo the cancellation on this term, and came back with a different offer that was higher than the one I was given in the first place. What a joke.

Original review: June 25, 2021

We had Sirius radio for our 2 cars...well then we called them cause our bill went up, they told us we had 3 cars on account...we own 2 vehicles, it was explained to them.. We wanted to know how this was added and when we would see a refund for a car we don't even own after 4 days 15 people basically, we canceled of sirius and they still refuse to refund our money they was taking for months on a car that wasn't ours...SCAMMERS.

SiriusXM Satellite Radio Company Information