Samsung Tablets

Samsung Tablets
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.40/5

Samsung Tablets Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Tablets?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: June 19, 2020

The tab a is an excellent tablet computer.... Lets you do everything you want in a small footprint computer. It's fast, it's affordable, it's a snap to use.... Wouldn't have anything else! Machine used to be very expensive but now it is extremely economical & it still beats its competitors for power, speed and reliability.

Original review: June 14, 2020

Samsung is my "go to" brand for all my tablet & phone needs. I've tried other brands but I keep coming back to it as my source for all my smartphone & tablet purchases! They are the best in my eyes and have continued to be the choice of 2/3 members of my family. The other member is an iPhone user, but, when his IPhone dies, he always relies on a backup Samsung smartphone!

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 13, 2020

I own the Samsung Tab 2, which I have had for a few years now. I'm not big on spending a ton of money on the newest gadgets, but I really try and research and read reviews all over on the internet and look for the best product and value. That is why I chose the Samsung tab2. I have had little issues with this tablet and I use it everyday! I do need to plug it into the charger every night, but that's because I surf a lot, take photos and generally am on it all the time. I delete my browsing very frequently, so this keeps the speed up on it running just fine. I would recommend it highly.

Original review: March 24, 2020

I purchased a new Galaxy Tab S6 and traded in my Galaxy Tab S4 for it. They are starting my screen and camera is cracked on my trade in. I took pics of my tablet before sending and you can see there were zero cracks on my tablet. Upon searching about their trade in program I'm not alone, it seems a lot of people have had these issues. Now they want to charge me 200.00 because my trade in was cracked. It was not. It was in an OtterBox case from the day I got that tablet until I sent it to them for trade, even with what's going on in the world with this virus all I receive back are generic responses saying they won't fix the issue.

Someone has either damaged my device once they received it or it was damaged in transit both of which are no fault of mine. I securely packed the device in the original box and also had it surrounded with bubble wrap. If someone needs to see my pics and the ones they sent you can tell it doesnt even look like the same tablet.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

What a rip off. This company is built on pushing cheap and quickly outdated technology to keep you buying every year. Disgusting. I spent good money on a tablet SM-T320 that is now a glorified camera as it won't support any updates. NEVER buying a Samsung product again. #boycottsamsung

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

BEWARE, BAIT AND SWITCH! So, I dropped my brand new S4 Galaxy Tablet Nov 18' at one month old. Now, I've been using it for a year and 2 months with cracked screen down in the corner. It's been and still is fully functional. So finally, I decided to go without it for a couple weeks to get it repaired. I called the Samsung repair center and had an extended conversation how I know that it's ONLY THE TOUCH SCREEN and how I had other repair centers examine it and their techs all agreed. Plus, I know because I AM a diagnostic technician myself and I've repaired touchscreens on phones before but couldn't get my hands on an authentic touchscreen for this tablet. They gave me a quote of $107.17 and I paid by CC over the phone, they were also nice enough to send a UPS call-tag.

One week after shipping it out, they called me telling me that they had to also replace the LCD screen as well "because their diagnostic technician said so". I had an extended conversation about how I KNOW that the LCD is fine and how they quoted me the $107.17 and they could do that. Then, the person on the phone stated, "OUR POLICY IS ALL OR NOTHING!" I stated that this was not the conversation that I had before sending it in. They then told me that I was refunded that $107.17 last week. So, I'm assuming that they KNEW last week and waited to call to tell me this week as well. Now they're telling me that it's $268.00!

What poor, misleading service. All of my products are Samsung now. I believe that it's time to find another manufacturer for ALL of my future technology purchases. Too bad for them because I need a new stove, refrigerator, larger TV and phone. I can see now, by reading other reviews, that I am not alone here. Samsung, you are making a reputation that cannot be cured.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

I paid $2000 for my 65" Samsung 4K TV about 4 years ago. Shortly after the warranty expired I started seeing bad places on the screen. I contacted Samsung and they simply told me to find a repair center. They were no help at all! No more Samsung TVs for me!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

Purchased a Samsung S5e tablet online at samsung.com during its product launching last April 25th. May 2019, my problems started. Samsung replaced the tablet but I discovered that the tablet replaced was a 64 GB and not the 128 GB I paid for. I had to beg and wait for more than a month for Samsung to give me the shipping label. I shipped the wrong tablet Samsung gave me since Oct 2019. It's already December 9th and still no replacement and no resolution. I offered to get a refund and for the past 2 weeks the case managers have been telling me to wait because it's with upper management. My case has been ongoing for 8 months now and I am desperate.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I bought Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 16 GB mainly for reading in the train. However, although fully charged, this tablet did not work every day. Sometimes it did and sometimes it did not. I contacted Samsung about it, they told me to send it and the charger to Samsung ASC Service. I did as instructed, although I live in Brooklyn New York and really have other things to spend my time for. But put this aside, here is what happened. They took my good charger, put the broken one instead in the box and sent the tablet back to me. It still does not work. I have a broken charger and a defected tablet. I paid for it, I wasted my time on dealing with them. Oh and the phone conversation with them... You'll get to hear all their advertisements while you wait. No one will get there for 20 min. Then they will be nice but useless. If you really want to waste some money and time and feel helpless and powerless, buy Samsung product.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

My mother bought this tablet for me as a Christmas gift on Black Friday of 2017. This was a wonderful idea at first, because as an artist, I could use the tablet as something to sketch on given that it had pen pressure and a palm rejection feature for drawing (although I would recommend anyone buying similar tablets with palm rejection to purchase a drawing glove to prevent the screen from jerking during drawing). For a good while, this was my go-to on-the-go drawing device, as my Fujitsu Lifebook T5010 was reliable, but clunky and old as it came out in 2006.

Fast forward to a week ago, where I go to charge my tablet to do some work, and I find that it's stuck in some kind of update/reboot loop. It's unresponsive to my key presses (an attempt to hard reset it) and when I contact Samsung, they tell me that I need to send it in for repairs. I'm like, "Okay cool. How much." And I'm initially told that it would be 65 USD to repair, and 19.95 USD for shipping. That seemed fair, given the purchase price was less than 300 for the whole tablet. Fast forward EVEN MORE to the next day, when they call me and say "Oh, by the way, since your tablet is out of warranty, we require a 140 USD holding fee."

I immediately tell them to cancel my ticket for repairs. With that much money, I could buy a used Huion drawing tablet off of eBay given the right person, which is much more suited to my setup now. I find it ridiculous that the warranty only lasts a year. It seems like Samsung knows this, and gets their products to last juuust outside of the warranty so that people shell out their cash for tablets when they could be better off buying from some other company. This was my first experience with Samsung, and it will absolutely be my last.

Samsung Tablets Company Information