Samsung Tablets

Samsung Tablets

4.0/5 (205 ratings)

About Samsung Tablets

Samsung Tablets Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Dec. 21, 2022

Ordered and received the new Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra from Samsung. During checkout, I selected the upgraded memory which included 12/256gb instead of the 8/128gb. Both were the same price as listed on the website so why wouldn’t I opt for more memory? I received the tablet and was very happy and excited to use it. I really enjoyed the look and feel of this large screen. I was offered a 350.00 trade in value for my S6 lite which made the final cost 449.99. I transferred all my information from my old tablet to the new one. A day or two later I was looking at the receipt and wondered why it said 128gb. I thought that was just the way they listed it as being the base model.

I verified on the tablet that indeed the tablet had the smaller memory. I immediately contacted Samsung and the rep. suggested that I return the item and once the refund was completed, reorder the item. As I was not told differently, I thought I would be getting the item reordered for the same price as the original plus the upgraded memory. After about a day I went to the website and noticed that the price had gone back up. No doubt to catch those last minute Christmas shoppers that had no clue it was discounted earlier and they were in a bind to just get one and would pay the higher price.

I contacted order support and was told no worries continuously and just do a price match after you get the new tablet. I asked price match against what? This was all ordered through Samsung.com and no other retailer was involved other than me picking the item up at a Best Buy to get it quicker than having it delivered to my door. While chatting with order support, I was asked to provide them the return slip for the original item which I did. Once they got this, I was informed that I would be receiving an refund confirmation email within 24 hours. 24 hours passed and nothing.

In fact is was about 34 hours later that I again contacted order support to inquire about this and was told that it was in the refund teams hands now. I once again pushed for a confirmation price for the reorder. I kept pushing and they would not commit to a guaranteed price for me. All I wanted was the original price with the upgraded memory. They finally came out and said their prices change all the time and they could not confirm a price for me. I was asking for a promo code for the stated price and they again would not do that. After I kept pushing, they decided they were done chatting with me and abruptly closed the chat while I was midsentence. I couldn’t believe they would do that.

Just weeks earlier I had purchased a washer/dryer from them for over 1500.00 and again was trying to spend another 500.00 but they wanted to be greedy and try and force me to pay the higher price. If the first rep. would have told me that there was nothing that could be done, I’m sure I would have been upset, but would have just kept the tablet as it was and been done with it. It has now been over 42 hours and still have not received the refund and/or email. I was very eager to reorder this item as I was very happy with it, but now the way they treated me, I have decided that I would just save myself over 500.00 including accessories I would have ordered for the new tablet. Once again, Greed over customer service.

I wasn’t asking for anything special or a discount, just the original price and trade in value. Like I said in the beginning, should have just kept the original order. The worst part of this, is I gave 10 stars to the two reps who helped me thinking this was not going to be a problem. The last chat got zero stars from me. I do accept some of the blame, but I put all the blame on Samsung for the way they followed up on this. Luckily, I still have my s6 lite.

Original review: June 16, 2021

I have had three different Samsung tablets. With every tablet, it begins nice but within a year or two the chargers stop and the tablets die. I order new chargers and nothing works. It has to be sent in for the charger base to be replaced. With one of them the guarantee was expired and I have to pay to get it done. Very frustrating and I lose all my apps that are only on android items. It is the most frustrating thing to deal with. I literally want to throw it out a window and break it into pieces. I am going with Apple moving forward.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 19, 2020

The tab a is an excellent tablet computer.... Lets you do everything you want in a small footprint computer. It's fast, it's affordable, it's a snap to use.... Wouldn't have anything else! Machine used to be very expensive but now it is extremely economical & it still beats its competitors for power, speed and reliability.

Original review: June 14, 2020

Samsung is my "go to" brand for all my tablet & phone needs. I've tried other brands but I keep coming back to it as my source for all my smartphone & tablet purchases! They are the best in my eyes and have continued to be the choice of 2/3 members of my family. The other member is an iPhone user, but, when his IPhone dies, he always relies on a backup Samsung smartphone!

Original review: June 13, 2020

I own the Samsung Tab 2, which I have had for a few years now. I'm not big on spending a ton of money on the newest gadgets, but I really try and research and read reviews all over on the internet and look for the best product and value. That is why I chose the Samsung tab2. I have had little issues with this tablet and I use it everyday! I do need to plug it into the charger every night, but that's because I surf a lot, take photos and generally am on it all the time. I delete my browsing very frequently, so this keeps the speed up on it running just fine. I would recommend it highly.

Original review: March 24, 2020

I purchased a new Galaxy Tab S6 and traded in my Galaxy Tab S4 for it. They are starting my screen and camera is cracked on my trade in. I took pics of my tablet before sending and you can see there were zero cracks on my tablet. Upon searching about their trade in program I'm not alone, it seems a lot of people have had these issues. Now they want to charge me 200.00 because my trade in was cracked. It was not. It was in an OtterBox case from the day I got that tablet until I sent it to them for trade, even with what's going on in the world with this virus all I receive back are generic responses saying they won't fix the issue.

Someone has either damaged my device once they received it or it was damaged in transit both of which are no fault of mine. I securely packed the device in the original box and also had it surrounded with bubble wrap. If someone needs to see my pics and the ones they sent you can tell it doesnt even look like the same tablet.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

What a rip off. This company is built on pushing cheap and quickly outdated technology to keep you buying every year. Disgusting. I spent good money on a tablet SM-T320 that is now a glorified camera as it won't support any updates. NEVER buying a Samsung product again. #boycottsamsung

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

BEWARE, BAIT AND SWITCH! So, I dropped my brand new S4 Galaxy Tablet Nov 18' at one month old. Now, I've been using it for a year and 2 months with cracked screen down in the corner. It's been and still is fully functional. So finally, I decided to go without it for a couple weeks to get it repaired. I called the Samsung repair center and had an extended conversation how I know that it's ONLY THE TOUCH SCREEN and how I had other repair centers examine it and their techs all agreed. Plus, I know because I AM a diagnostic technician myself and I've repaired touchscreens on phones before but couldn't get my hands on an authentic touchscreen for this tablet. They gave me a quote of $107.17 and I paid by CC over the phone, they were also nice enough to send a UPS call-tag.

One week after shipping it out, they called me telling me that they had to also replace the LCD screen as well "because their diagnostic technician said so". I had an extended conversation about how I KNOW that the LCD is fine and how they quoted me the $107.17 and they could do that. Then, the person on the phone stated, "OUR POLICY IS ALL OR NOTHING!" I stated that this was not the conversation that I had before sending it in. They then told me that I was refunded that $107.17 last week. So, I'm assuming that they KNEW last week and waited to call to tell me this week as well. Now they're telling me that it's $268.00!

What poor, misleading service. All of my products are Samsung now. I believe that it's time to find another manufacturer for ALL of my future technology purchases. Too bad for them because I need a new stove, refrigerator, larger TV and phone. I can see now, by reading other reviews, that I am not alone here. Samsung, you are making a reputation that cannot be cured.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

I paid $2000 for my 65" Samsung 4K TV about 4 years ago. Shortly after the warranty expired I started seeing bad places on the screen. I contacted Samsung and they simply told me to find a repair center. They were no help at all! No more Samsung TVs for me!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

Purchased a Samsung S5e tablet online at samsung.com during its product launching last April 25th. May 2019, my problems started. Samsung replaced the tablet but I discovered that the tablet replaced was a 64 GB and not the 128 GB I paid for. I had to beg and wait for more than a month for Samsung to give me the shipping label. I shipped the wrong tablet Samsung gave me since Oct 2019. It's already December 9th and still no replacement and no resolution. I offered to get a refund and for the past 2 weeks the case managers have been telling me to wait because it's with upper management. My case has been ongoing for 8 months now and I am desperate.

Samsung Tablets Company Information