Samsung Tablets

Samsung Tablets
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.40/5

Samsung Tablets Reviews

Original review: April 14, 2018

My Tab S2 proved to have an original equipment problem which Samsung admitted could not be fixed. They approved a 'like kind' replacement. I accepted a similar tablet, refurbished. Nevertheless, Samsung has declined to either return my old machine or to send a replacement. After repeated calls spanning three months Samsung has, every time, assured me that I would be contacted within 48 hours. Not one reply has ever been received. A contact with the Office of the President did result in a return call assuring me that I would receive two calls that very day. One from Tech and one from the troubleshooter. No calls were received. All replies, including at the highest level, are being squelched. This suggests a very high level coverup of what is surely a much larger problem than just my tablet. The only reasonable assumption is that they are hiding from a possible recall issue. They have effectively stolen my tablet as part of their coverup.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I spoke with three different entities at Samsung about my Tablet (SM-T310), and I explained three times what the problem was and what I had done to try to fix the problem. The closest I got to a real answer was "it sounds like you have a hardware problem." I know I have a hardware problem, but the "holding fee" of $129 to repair the tablet is higher than what I can purchase a working tablet for on the open market. Sadly, I am not in a position to replace the tablet, and the proposed fee is unacceptable and disappointing. The service overall was inconsistent and not what I expect from a company such as Samsung.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

Samsung 10.1 2014 edition tablet - has never ever been dropped. Has always had an Otterbox case. 6 months ago the screen went black. I did the YouTube fix (detaching the screen cable) this worked for a while. But when tablet is turned off the black screen problem appears again. The screen now won't come on at all. I've researched all over the web, this is a COMMON FAULT!!! I will never ever buy a SAMSUNG product again. I just bought a Huawei Mate 10 phone, DO NOT TRUST SAMSUNG!! There is a review saying something about a kill switch after 3 years, I know this sounds like a conspiracy theory, but my tablet is in immaculate condition, and screen just stops working, this is pathetic, only 2 years old!!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

Ordered a kid tablet for my daughter for Christmas gift on December 4. December 23 no product as promised by customer service. I canceled the order. Received cancel confirmation. Money will reimburse back in 5-10 business days. Called and emailed every week with no luck. STILL WAITING ON MY REFUND. NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM SAMSUNG DIRECT ANYMORE.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Received a Galaxy tab (Samsung tablet A 10.1) a as a gift for my birthday back in Feb of 2017. By June of 2017 the thing would not come on out is suppose to have a year warranty but when I took it back to Best Buy they claimed they could not do anything due to me not having a receipt although they can look up by serial number. I received no help. My cousin lives in a different state so there is no way she can come in with her credit card. I can get no help from Best Buy or Samsung. This company should have to replace these defective devices. They know there is a problem with this product but they refuse to help. Their license to sell in America should be revoked. Never will I buy Samsung and I use to love them. I had phone tv than everything that I'm ready to sell and go with LG. They have always had great products.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Samsung Computers and Monitors?

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Am sharing my issues related to Samsung tablet A 10.1" which I bought from Dubai and am here in Karachi, Pakistan. After a month usage it started giving a black screen and I took it to repair shop as in Karachi. No Samsung tablet repair service centre is not there. So the ribbon problem is there and secondly after 4 months the tablet has shown another issues that was the charging ic issue and now it's of no use as it's with me like a junk piece. Can any Samsung repair person pls. Guide me? Can anyone guide me for the tablet repair or provide me the guideline. Need help desperately as it's a very costly tablet and totally in vain. Need someone to help me regarding the service or repair of the said tablet at Karachi, Pakistan.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

I've had two Samsung tablets and my son has one. All three just stopped working for no reason at around three years. They could not be fixed. I believe Samsung has a kill switch in these machines so they can sell more of them.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I purchased a Samsung Tab A for gaming, email and to watch movies and for the first 4 - 5 weeks I was very satisfied. But after the 4th 5th week, anytime it was below 50% battery life left, it would randomly reset itself. So, I just made sure that I would charge it when it close to the half way mark. This went on for maybe 2 weeks of daily use and then it worked it self up to anything below 90% and it will automatically reset itself whenever it feels like and sometimes goes into a reset loop with plugging it in to a power source being the way out of the loop or timing it right with hard reset by holding the top 2 keys on the right and the center key at the bottom simultaneously bringing up a service screen where you can perform a factory, reset, a restore, wipe the cache, install updates or reboot.

I tried all of things with no change and then noticed that when powered down, my battery life indicator read different then powered up. That's when an online search informed me that there is a problem with the battery and it needs to be repaired or replaced. I feel that Samsung dropped the ball on these and should have done a recall. I have lost total faith in them after this along with the last 2 phones that I've bought that also had issues in quality parts. I own 2 TVs, washer and dryer, multiple phones and the Tab A, all bearing the Samsung logo and they all for sale, I'm through with Samsung.

Original review: July 31, 2017

Sent my 2 year old Samsung Galaxy tablet to Samsung for repair the first of June. Did not hear from them and every time I called I got the run around. Finally, contacted the BBB and Samsung finally called and said it was in the tech department. Got a call from them and they said it would be $199 for repair. I can get a new one for that. Then I received a phone call stating I would get the repair done at no cost. However, today (two months later) I received it via UPS and a note was in it (not signed) saying it could not be done because of cost. SAMSUNG Service is TERRIBLE. I believe they should still repair it because of the trouble they have given me.

Original review: July 17, 2017

I purchased a Tab E because I was told I could buy HDMI cable and watch movies on my television. He neglected to inform me that Samsung no longer makes the cable so I cannot connect to my TV. Now I am stuck with a device for two years that I can't use. I tried to watch Amazon movies, can't do that either. The sound is horrible and you have to wear ear buds to hear. Do not purchase this tablet.

Samsung Tablets Company Information