RCA

• 15%
  • 5%
  • 19%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RCA?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RCA?

Reviewed Nov. 16, 2023

Purchase RCA TV July 22/22 and did not get extended warranty. However it’s only 16 months and there are many coloured horizontal lines across TV. Called customer service and told me to pay and get it fixed. It’s a new TV. I should not have problems already with it. My TV has a defect and RCA should honour their products and not take money from people who work hard for it. I will never buy RCA again and will let everyone know their products are crap.

Reviewed Oct. 30, 2023

Had a RCA tv for years, so when needed felt safe to purchase a replacement tv with another rca. Big mistake. Got about 14 months and starting having troubles. Will never buy rca products again. It seems like the newer they are the bigger piece of junk it is.

Get buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Price

Reviewed Aug. 30, 2023

Purchased RCA Tv given the recommendation of RCA. TV is less than 2 years old and we are away all winter for past 2 years, TV has only volume no picture, happened with nothing but a turn on. Tried everything and took it to a repair shop and they said it would cost more to fix than replace. What a waste. DON'T BUY RCA Products.

Reviewed Aug. 9, 2023

I bought. RCA 50 inch television 7 months ago and TV burnt itself from inside out in bottom left corner. It’s obvious from pictures and video I sent them tv does not work at all. I have original receipt. Sent everything they required and they won’t refund or help me. In my opinion this tv should have a recall. It could have burned our house down. I’m thankful my husband was home to unplug this TV. We do not recommend anyone buy a RCA tv. Their customer service is absolutely terrible!

Reviewed March 19, 2023

I purchased one of their “70 smart TV’s less than 3 months ago, and of course it’s already broken. I also found that the tv was built less than 10 months ago, so it goes to show that “new” doesn’t mean “good”. Customer service was nearly impossible to reach. After several emails and phone calls, I finally got a hold of Kenny Williams from customer service who refused to replace the TV or issue a refund or be of assistance in any way. It has been a back a fourth of going nowhere with them, and I have been without the tv for over a month now. I do not imagine this issue will be getting resolved, and I will never consider any product from RCA again. Absolute criminals.

Price

Reviewed Feb. 16, 2023

I bought a 65in RCA TV two years ago and I got in touch with RCA and all they could tell me is to take it to a repair shop and have it fixed!!! That tv cost about $400.00 on sale. Tv repair shop told me it would cost me between $300.00 and $400.00 to get it fixed. They also told me NOT to EVER buy a RCA product again because they said they get a lot of RCA tvs coming in and it cost more to fix them than to buy a brand new one. He told me he thinks RCA puts a timer in them to break down after the warranty runs out. I will NEVER buy another RCA TV!!!!

Reviewed Jan. 16, 2023

Warranty process is a major runaround. Don't waste your money on RCA TVs, will NEVER buy this brand ever again! It took several weeks and several emails to get this process done. When the second TV was dropped off they just left it outside no knock on the door or phone call 50" TV left outside!

Reviewed Jan. 15, 2023

First tv purchased was broken off the shelf with a rattling speaker. Second tv broke after 4 months of use. One reply from the warranty company so far where they totally ignored all of the information I provided them with for them to do a warranty claim. Absolutely useless waste of $600. They have a one year warranty they will not honor.

Reviewed Jan. 12, 2023

I ordered it and used it for 2 months, loved it because I got a purple one, being a Viking fan great! After 2 months it was dead. UGH Never another RCA item in this house. Who can afford to throw money away to those crooks?

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Nov. 12, 2022

My RCA TV is 11 months old and has horizontal lines running through the picture. I called and was told I would be sent an email to file a warranty claim. I responded to the email with what I was told to do. A few days later I got an email saying my warranty was approved. It said I needed to remove the serial number and cut the power cord as close to the TV as possible. What??? I responded asking why. They said it was the process. This didn't make sense so I called. After explaining the situation the person told me that's how it is so people don't take advantage of the situation. What??? I asked if I cut the cord and sent a picture for proof, how long will it take to get a new TV. They said 2-3 weeks.

I'm on social security disability and TV is what I do all day. Even with the lines messing up the picture, it will be something to watch until I get the new TV. I don't understand. If they agree the picture is messed up and it's under warranty then send me a new TV. Why do I have to cut the cord and be without a TV for 2-3 weeks? I told the person I wanted to speak to a supervisor. They said one wasn't available and that they would call me back later that day. No one called.

I called back every day for a week and was told the same thing every day. I finally got a callback. The same person I talked to told me the supervisor told her to tell me the same thing. The supervisor wouldn't even call me personally. I have a TV with a bad picture getting worse every week. This is the worst customer service I've ever got. The TV is under warranty and they won't honor the warranty unless I cut the cord and be without for 2-3 weeks. Horrible customer service. I filed a complaint also with the BBB, customer protection agency and on the RCA website. I will never again purchase any of their products and I will tell everyone to do the same.

RCA Company Information