1.86/5

Quit paying for costly home repairs

Quit paying for costly home repairs

RCA Reviews

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

I bought this RCA 50 INCH FLAT SCREEN HD TV 2 years ago. Never had a problem. I live in Long Term Care center in Alberta, Canada. These TVs Last forever. My father owned RCA TVs for 60 years and never had a problem. I will have this TV till I die and will go it to my sons. These TVs are made in North America and they are very high quality. I don't care what other people say. I think they are the best.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

This RCA has outlasted other brands of flat screen TVs and continues to work without issues. It is exactly what I was looking for, a solid and reliable TV that lasts for years. Our previous flat screens lasted a year or two before dying, I couldn't be happier with my RCA.

Get expert buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

The picture is vivid, I love the Roku feature and the wireless internet. The screen is flat it doesn't take up much space. TV size is 32 inch. This tv is so user friendly most people can use it. Digital access to local channels is a plus. I'm overall pleased with this set and would buy and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a low cost tv set with great quality.

Original review: March 18, 2019

RCA has good tv no major problems but it may be because it's HD. But the remote for satellite doesn't operate the tv like it use to on the older sets so you have to use two remotes one for the tv and the other for satellite.

Original review: March 8, 2019

Best picture ever. TV is 6 years old and still operates like new. RCA is a brand you can trust. TV was super easy to mount and set up. Will buy again. Our tv setup uses a soundbar. Wonderful sound and best picture ever!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RCA?

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

Just received my tablet new and the keyboard doesn't work. Website will not accept support form. Worst tablet I have ever purchased. I have looked up other reviews and fixes, looks like this happens often with products from RCA. I have never bought any other products, but if I have a chance I think I will pass.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

I bought an RCA 40 inch HD television in April 2019. In Sept 2019 there was audio but no picture. Called Curtis to put in a warranty claim. One month later still no resolution. They put you through a lot of hoops requesting pictures, video of a TV that doesn't have any video. They finally had all the pictures to their liking on Oct 1st, still no resolution. You can only contact them through email. Now they are requesting more videos and pictures destroying the TV with no mention of what will happen if you do. Refund? New TV? Plus there is no recycling of electronics in my area. Returning it would be to Canada maybe if they would ever send instructions. The process seems designed to drive you crazy so that you give up and I am at that point more than a month and 15 emails later.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

RCA customer service is non-existent. Called and received a website to contact with a number. Received email I would be contacted within 2 business days. After 7 business days I still have not been contacted. Tried to call back and was on hold for 48 minutes. The product does not work and I am not having any luck getting it resolved. Do not waste your time or money on RCA products.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

Bought a RCA Voyager 7" tablet thru Walmart online. Received it July 25th. It was cheaply made and very basic. Was just ok to get online and do basic stuff. The screen you had to hold at the perfect angle or it was hard to see. Batteries drained fast. It did have 2 plugs for charging though. Only had one camera lens for selfies making it really hard to try to take picture and then the screen stopped working less then 60 days later. Walmart said it was past their return time on the product but put me on the phone with manufacturer. They gave me a replacement number and had me fill some stuff out online. I get an email saying the manufacturer would get back to me with specific instructions on how to get the replacement. They never did, So I contacted Walmart again and they put me thru to the manufacturer again..

Now the manufacturer says I have to pay to have the defective product sent back to them but the one they would return me would have a 1 yr warranty. I told them I had free shipping when I bought it but once it's defective I am not going to pay to ship their defective product back. It did not even last 60 days? So I Asked for her supervisor, she would not put me thru to one, Said I can call back and get someone else if I like but would not move me up any higher. If I want them to honor their warranty and send me a replacement I have to pay the shipping..

So I called Walmart back and they put me on with their resolution dept after they looked into and told me not to worry about it, throw it away, donate it, or what ever I want to and they will send me a new one Free with no charge. This really surprised me (I have not always had good results with Walmart customer service). But in this case Phil in their resolution dept was able to help me, and got it resolved with less hassles and I was able to get back to work. I just hope the new one lasts longer then the old one..

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I bought this Television from Walmart for my Son for Christmas. It lasted about 8 months and began glitching and flickering. I can't return it to WALMART because it's after 90 days. The RCA warranty process (Curtis International Ltd. - 7045 Beckett Drive, Unit 15 Mississauga - Ontario, L5S 2A3 - Canada) is careless and frustrating. I've followed all of their procedures, sent all pics and videos of the problems. Corresponded to all their requests - (their email response process is terribly slow tantamount to one email response a day).

To help expedite this process, and to clear up confusion and mistakes on THEIR part, I've had to make several phone calls, RESEND videos of problems and pictures of issues at their requests (they lost the first ones), and yet they still can't tell me where to take this POS television to be repaired. I can assure you that this IS, without question, the very last piece of RCA electronics I will ever purchase. It shouldn't take 15 days to resolve this issue. The "representatives" I speak with on the phone are apathetic and simply don't give a damn about you're problem. As of this writing, I STILL have not heard anything from them regarding the next "step" for this television. Buyer beware!

RCA Company Information