1.1/5 (109 ratings)

About f.y.e.

f.y.e. Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about f.y.e.?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about f.y.e.?

Original review: April 28, 2021

After doing research it seems as though I have the same problem as many others. Which simply proves the company does not care. I went in to purchase three $4 dragon ball z drinks. I used my debit card unfortunately and was asked if I wanted to sign up for a free membership program. Mind you I NEVER SHOP AT FYE, but since the membership was free I figured there was no harm in signing up. WRONG. Today I saw this FYE VIP charge on my statement and realized they had been charging me for a year! That's not what upset me most. When I called to cancel I got the good old avoiding canceling argument that scammers usually give subscribers. Of course no refund and of course I had to CALL AGAIN because they didn't cancel it! Terrible business practices and I see how they have clung to staying in business now. By scamming innocent customers! Will never do business there AGAIN!!

Original review: April 24, 2021

Please avoid making any purchases on the FYE website. My item was badly damaged when it arrived and I contacted their customer service right away. It says it may take up to 7 days for them to respond so I waited seven days but have not yet received any response. So I emailed them once again thinking that they may have missed my prior email. But I have not yet received any response from them yet. I called them even but was not able to reach the agent. I am so appalled by these terrible services and response time and I am actually terrified that they may just not respond to me for 30 days and not give me any refunds. This is really an alarm and tells me that I should stay away from making any purchases from the FYE.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 25, 2021

Same story as a lot of people. I purchased a movie. Cashier told me about the VIP Rewards Program. No mention was made of there being a fee, especially not a monthly one. She just asked for my email and phone number. Some time later I discover they are changing me almost $12 a month. I never signed anything to authorize this. I called their number to dispute the charges. I finally got it canceled and a partial refund but it was a major hassle. First representative a spoke to just went silent causing me to give up after several minutes of 'are you there?' 'Can you hear me?', the second hung up on me.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

It’s a shame. This store was cool. I enjoyed looking at all the things. But was not prepared to be accosted at the checkout. I was scammed into a paid membership to get “$1.00” off. It’s unforgivable they teach these college aged employees to lie, as I’m sure they pay a commission for it. Unfortunate.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

When ordering on Monday and promised a shipping of 2 to 4 days, it still hasn't arrived one week later. They charged extra for this and their customer service reply was ridiculous. We had to go and purchase another gift for the child's birthday.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

Extremely slow shipping (not USPS, but leaving FYE warehouse) followed by receiving damaged records due to negligent packing. Customer service was slow, inefficient, and dismissive. This company deserves to go out of business.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

I ordered the IZ*ONE Official Lightstick from this site because I struggled to find it elsewhere. Bear in mind, it's supposed to be about $35 brand new, but they were selling it for $70 (+shipping costs it came out to about $93)! Since I couldn't find "new" anywhere else, I decided to go with it. The site claims to give 1 Random Photograph of an IZ*ONE Member with every purchase, but I did not receive one. Not only that, but my lightstick came in damaged! It has scuff marks/scratches all over the surface! I emailed customer service and it was an automated email after automated email that just said to ship the item back without guarantee of a refund....What? You've got to be kidding me... PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY HERE! IT'S A SCAM!!!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Lied about membership, told it was free, got home and saw the receipt and that it's 12/mo. Hell no. They lost me as a customer for lying. It's not like a store discount at all, and it's definitely not free. I've done sales and even I think that's SAF. I looked it up and canceled online.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

What happened to me is exactly what happened to most of the other reviewers here and on many other websites so I'll be brief. Wanted to make a small purchase (Moorestown, NJ) and was offered the BSP card for 10% off and some coupons. I asked if the card was free and I was told YES, which is a LIE because it costs $15ish a month after a trial period. THAT IS NOT FREE. I asked if it was like a typical store discount card and was told yes - LIE. IT'S A SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE!

I was in the middle of a sale at the time so THEY ALREADY HAD MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. FYI signed me up for this garbage program and on top of that, tried to sign me up for various magazine subscriptions which I fortunately declined at the time. The salesperson told me those were free too - ANOTHER LIE. She was really persistent about the "free" magazines but thankfully I had no use for them. When a business has to scam you into signing up for a monthly subscription service and various magazines instead of just selling you items off its shelves then you know it is strapped for cash.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

I purchased a Scarface 4k Ultra HD movie set for my husband and only received 2 discs when in the images for the set it shows 3 discs and a statue of The World Is Yours just like in movie. I would not have paid $27 for just a movie I could of ordered on Amazon for 1/3 of that price. I have emailed FYE several times and have not received any response. Highly dissatisfied. Will never order from them again.

f.y.e. Company Information