1.14/5
  • 1 star
Based on 43 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 4, 2017

47 f.y.e. Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I ordered five of the dog banks back in August 2017, and I was given a response as a “thank you for your order” via messenger and email! My order supposedly shipped about a month later, But I never received the items. I left numerous emails, and tried calling, with no avail, since the company is not accepting phone calls and the website seems to be down. Interesting. I am furious because I am not made of money, and these banks were for my grandchildren. I requested my money to even be sent back to me if they could not fulfill my order. The customer care or customer service does not return emails either!

So right now, I am out of about $110 of hard earned money. This company is a scam and I hope they get what’s coming to them! How can people run a business or work for a company when they know they are scamming people out there? I believe in karma, and even though I will never see my money for the items that I ordered, for those working there, I assume they evidently do not have a conscience and will get what they deserve!! Shame on you!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I signed up for a free trial of FYE's backstage pass and the cashier told me I had to select some magazines to get a free issue of. There was a long line and my eyesight is bad so if there was any fine print I was not able to see it. Anyway, They apparently signed me up for a year subscription for time and people magazine for a total cost of $108.00. I called FYE's backstage pass service line and was told I had to call a third party. I was sent to an automated line that had no discernible option to get a refund on the amount that was already charged to me. I then had to track down the customer service line for people magazine who could not help me but advised me to call 1-877-813-0320 and then press 0 to speak to a live representative.

The rep for the magazine company was very helpful and has promised to process a refund that will show up within 3 days. While the magazine company itself wasn't necessarily the problem, FYE essentially scammed me out of what for me is a whole week of pay! The whole process of being assured a refund took me hours and many tears (because I am financially incapable of paying $108.00 on magazines and I was very frustrated too). I will never shop at FYE again and I will discourage my friends from shopping there too. I am considering returning any recent purchases and buying the same items from a more trustworthy business instead.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Along with other reviewers here, I too was fraudulently charged for magazine subscriptions I did NOT want! I tried numerous times to correct this and ordered new bank cards twice but they kept charging my account anyway. I ended up closing my account and switching to a new bank altogether over this mess! I will NEVER spend another dime in FYE and if any of you consumers do shop in there, please be safe and use cash... never use a card!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Made a purchase for my daughter at their store in Altamonte Mall. Asked if I wanted to join their rewards club, I was assured it did not cost anything, I didn't want to pay for anything additional. Lo and behold, my credit card starting getting charged a membership fee and magazine subscriptions, which were not authorized. If you ever buy anything at this store using a credit or debit card you need to pay close attention to fraudulent charges for many months or years, the last time we shopped at this store was 6 months ago.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

When purchasing a few items last Christmas from F.Y.E., I was signed up for 3 "free" magazine subscriptions. I cancelled all of them, so I thought. I saw a statement today with a magazine I didn't sign up for, charging me for something I didn't ask for or sign up for. I called the toll free number, sure enough they've had me signed up and charged since December. This was outright fraud and deception.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about f.y.e.?

Original review: July 17, 2017

My daughter's credit card information was taken without her permission, she was offer the backstage pass, she specifically asked if there was any charge for it, they said "NO", she got the papers but never finished the registration process, she made a purchase that same day on the store, and they took her credit card information from that purchase. It didn't happen just to my daughter. It has happen to some of her friends too, and the moms had to get involve to get their money back. They charged my daughter from December 2016 to July, twice in May, they offered to return only 4 payments. I had to speak with a supervisor to get all the payments return to her. Shame on this company, this is stealing and lying, it's a big company shame on them. I will never buy from them again and so is my daughter and her friends. It's not the only company to buy stuff. Don't be fooled and don't trust this company.

Original review: June 29, 2017

If after you start with promo make sure you cancel it afterwards cause they will continue to bill you and even after you cancel the subscription make sure you check your account because I had to cancel it 3 times and they will continue to charge you even with reference numbers. I hope this review is helpful to someone. This company is full of crooks who will try and find any way to scam anyone they can. Absolutely horrible customer service as well. Has people with foreign accents who say their names are example Glen and it's a women with an accent so bad you can't even comprehend what they're trying to say half the time. And if you try to say something they interrupt you.

Original review: June 22, 2017

I hope this goes away finally. I have a confirmation #. I was getting charged $11.99 a month on my Amex for an FYE backstage pass I never signed up for. I tried getting it disputed a number of times with Amex but my name was not connected to the FYE account. To use the pass in the store you need a card I never got and the card and the pass and credit info for my Amex was under my husband's name (different last name than mine) who never goes there. I got a cancellation #. I would love to recover a good deal of money but now all I want to do is make sure that it goes away for good. This seems illegal but if they fixed it (they were certainly efficient about it) I will just leave this review as a warning to others.

Original review: May 24, 2017

I am a regional manager from IBM and I frequent f.y.e. at Northgate Mall for CDS. I encountered the manager there named Tina. She was very disrespectful. Talking on her cellphone while I was requesting a return on a spinner for my son. She also called a associate retarded when she sent him to find a item. His name was Terrance. She doesn't need to have a job. She ruins the mission statement of f.y.e. I went to the Cary store. I will never shop there again.

Original review: May 19, 2017

The VIP Backstage Pass is an absolute joke. I received no notification that the trial was coming to an end, I never even made the account, my card was just automatically charged even though I NEVER gave ANYBODY any sort of information. I only used my card when I was checking out. I didn't expect my card to be charged like that but it taught me a lesson to read the fine print especially on a card I don't use that costs $12 a month and $9 to cancel. They don't tell you THAT in the store. I'm not mad at F.Y.E, I would probably even go back, but save yourself some stress and don't buy the pass unless you are 110% sure you will use it. For me, it was a waste of money since I only went in there one time to buy CDs for someone else.

Original review: April 8, 2017

FYE/TME magazine subscription promotion. Purchased items December 2016 at FYE in Jacksonville, FL. I was offered the FYE Pass as a way to save money. I was told there was a $11.99 monthly charge after the one (1) month trial period but the store ensured me they would call to remind me to cancel it a few days in advance. They did, however I missed the call and never listen to the message until after I was charged. No complaints in that regard because they did call me as the implied at point of sale.

My issue is with the 5 monthly magazines that I supposedly signed up for. I am constantly being charged between $2 and $24.50 for magazines I would never buy. I have called several times to cancel them but it's an automated system and I swear to you that even she has an attitude, lol. The automated system continually tries to get you to keep the subscription. No, I want out. I have had to do it for all 5 subscriptions. When I canceled the first one I wasn't even aware of the other 4 and the system definitely does not provide you the option to cancel everything at once. Within 3 months, I have been charged over $100 for this mess. I was excited to save money at FYE that day for WWE items that my son wanted for Christmas but at this rate I could have purchased him a authentic WWE belt. So upset with this BS.

Not happy with FYE's lack of communication regarding the magazines. As the saying goes, nothing in life is free and this my friend is definitely something that is not free. I am canceling the debit card associated with these transactions and will tell my bank to refuse anything from them in the future. FYE now stands for "F You Entirely."

Original review: March 1, 2017

In November 2016 I purchased something from this company. The cashier asked me if I wanted to sign up for their FYE VIP membership. I asked him if it cost anything and he said "There is no fee, it just gives you some perks." Well, I've worked in retail before so I know many times they'll have a goal for this sort of thing. I never shop here but I figured that it's free, so I'll just sign up to be nice. I paid for my purchase with my credit card and left. So now, in March 2017, I checked my bank statement (linked to the credit card I used at FYE). I noticed a charge I hadn't seen before labeled FYE VIP Backstage Pass. So I google it and I realize what it is. Except I NEVER agreed to pay any money for this, and I certainly did NOT give them my credit card number for this purpose. I google it some more, and I find out that I am not NEARLY the only person this has happened to.

So I call their customer service, and I wait 10 minutes for someone to answer. I explained to the gentleman immediately what happened. I tell him that I never agreed to this paid membership, and that they used my credit card for this purpose without my permission. He tried explaining to me what the VIP membership was, and that he would send me the details via mail. I told him that I don't care what the membership entails, as I never agreed to it. I told him that I wanted to cancel immediately and receive a full refund.

So then we went through the ridiculous song and dance. He told me he would cancel, I told him I wanted to cancel AND get a full refund. He tried explaining to me, "Due to the terms and conditions of your membership..." I said I don't care about the terms and conditions as I never agreed to them, my credit card was used without my permission, and I demand a full refund. We went back and forth on this point a couple more times, and he finally said that he would refund me $11.99. I said to him, "You have been charging me for a membership that I never agreed to pay for, and you have been using my credit card illegally when I never gave you permission to use it for this purpose, and you think I'm going to be okay with just a refund of one month?"

He tries spouting some other nonsense, but I couldn't listen to it. He was obviously just reading from some script he has to read from. I told him to please stop with the bullcrap speeches and just give me my full refund. I honestly felt a little bad for him because he must have to deal with angry customers all the time, every day. FINALLY he told me he would refund me the full amount of $35.97. It seems like a lot to go through for such a small amount, but the thing is that they charged me this by deceiving me into signing up for something they told me was free, and then taking my credit card number that I used to purchase my items and using it for the membership (which I NEVER agreed to).

I got a cancellation number, so I will be monitoring my bank account closely to make the amount is refunded and nothing else is taken out, and if I see anything I will be sure to call back. I am not going to let this go until I get my full refund and never see another charge from them. NEVER purchase from this company. I have even seen reviews that cashiers will sign customers up who don't even agree to the "free" membership. This company has some highly fraudulent business practices and I sincerely hope that they receive their just dues.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

I went into the store in Mesquite, Texas Town East Mall to buy a Wonder Woman blanket I saw in the window. The young man at the counter asked me if I wanted to join their free club. I asked if there were charges and he said no. He asked me my favorite magazines for what he said was a survey that would put me in a drawing. I told him US, Entertainment Weekly, and Newsweek. He then told me I had to sign for my credit card purchase. I asked him if my personal information from the free membership would be shared and he said no. Several days later, I get an email welcoming me to their club and telling me I would be charged 11.99 for my membership. I call the store and they tell me I have to call customer service. I call customer service and they tell me I have to go into the store and I have to call the magazines to cancel. I thought to myself: What magazines?

I call the store manager, who was very rude and laughed at me, and he said he would email his boss who would call me. That never happened. I find out the cashier signed me up for a year subscription to People, Time, and get this - Playboy. That is part of the VIP membership - you also have to pay for these magazines for a whole year. They share your credit card information not only with their billing department but they give it, along with your address, and zip code to the magazines. Now, the magazine companies were very easy to cancel with but FYE still has not responded to me and I have had to file a BBB complaint. The store manager refuses to take my calls and the employees in the store when I went in, very calmly and nice, were short with me and as I walked out whispered and burst out laughing.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

After my experience and reading all these horrible accounts of them scamming money I don't understand how they are still able to do this!! Almost four months after cancelling they are taking random amounts of money out of my account! I've been trying to reach a live person and all I get is more "special promotions". Now I get a recording that says the number is no longer taking incoming calls! Hopefully my bank will get somewhere and the hundreds of dollars can be returned to me! You, as a company, should be ashamed!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

I was signed up for this f.y.e. Backstage Pass thing. I just want the charge to be canceled (because it overdrafted my bank account and I had been told it would be canceled). I called f.y.e. and they said that they can't refund it because I never paid them. I explained that I just wanted it canceled. Well, the woman on the phone refused to do this and was trying to argue with me about how they do not owe me any money. Well, I don't want money, I just want the charge canceled!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

After a purchase a year ago, we were added to this backstage VIP group as a temporary member. Once we started we knew we would not use it so canceled it. FYE continued to take the funds ($11.99) from our account even though we never used it. When I called to find out why we were still being charged I was told that the member who canceled it should have given us a 10 digit cancellation number. Of course where I didnt have it, there was nothing I could do. So I am out a years worth of monthly charges. FYE can kiss off, and will never get a penny from me or anyone I know.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

There are a few other companies listed in my complaint, but they are not the primary reason for my review. My husband purchased a record from FYE as my Christmas gift. Nearly nine months later, today, he checked our bank account to discover that we had been charged $17.50 for an ESPN magazine they had solicited to him. He was agitated and told me that when he was rung up, he declined the offer of the magazine and the cashier then told him it was a "requirement" for him to be able to purchase the record.

Then my husband asked a manager to which the manager confirmed this "requirement." My husband vehemently denies ever receiving any terms of conditions or billing information on this transaction at the time of purchase and told that it was a free trial. He said that it was not explained to him in any manner that he needed to call and cancel after any given time period, nor that he would be automatically charged at any time. My husband did not sign anything, handed the cashier our debit card, paid for record, and left.

So, after seeing the charge on our account today he immediately called ESPN to cancel the subscription and request our refund. Had he received this information, we would have promptly called because he did not want the product to begin with. While he was on the phone with ESPN he confirmed with them that the money from our account had been directly debited, by their company. FYE and the TME promotion company which pushed the sale through FYE did not receive the $17.50.

While he was making those calls, I wanted to call and inform FYE of this issue and hopefully prevent any further customers from having this product pushed on them. The cashier picked up the phone and the very first thing I said to him was that I had an issue, I wanted to inform them of and I wanted to make sure he had a few moments to speak to me, which he confirmed. I explained to him my problem, and stressed to him that I am aware that none of transaction was his personal fault. The cashier was understanding and explained to me that his bosses pressure them to promote these magazines at the threat of being fired.

Then as I continued explaining to him how my husband did not want the subscription to begin with he became short tempered with me and said my husband approved the subscription when he, "Pushed the green ok button." I got defensive and said, "Are you telling me that this is our fault, as the customer?" At which point he handed the phone to his assistant manager, Sam.

Sam did not speak as he listened to my explanation, however, he did offer me his short burst sighs of exasperation as acknowledgement. When I finished he was quiet, so at this point I continued by telling him that I did not appreciate their tone with me. To which he replied, "I just got on the phone, I haven't said anything to have a tone." I said, "Well, your 'tsking' in the background is a tone, and I don't appreciate it. All I want to do is inform your store of what is going on with these magazines and if people are getting unauthorized charges someone needs to know about it." He got snarky with me and said that I am welcome to have his bosses number, and the district manager's number. At that point I finally had enough, and I said, "I am from California but I was raised in this area and I do not care for your store, and I don't appreciate..." At that point Sam hung up on me.

I checked the internet for a customer service number and could not find one. I had my husband call them back because I wanted to call corporate. Well, my husband got off the phone and said that Sam told him that by company policy they are not "obligated" to give out the corporate office number and gave him another number to his "boss." Well what Sam did not know, was that my husband had already called that number, and that was the number of the TME corporation I mentioned earlier. We received no apology, no attempt to assess and remedy our situation, and definitely no understanding. It was at that point I decided I would write consumer reviews. I want to inform other customers of how we were treated from FYE in Altoona Pennsylvania.

Original review: July 8, 2016

They charged me for a backstage pass I never even bought. They didn't even refund me the money they stole from my account. So now I'm short money and charged 12 dollars for nothing. Never going back to this store again.

Original review: June 25, 2016

FYE has stores all over the country and online. Back in Jan., I was shopping in my local store for my kids who like all the superhero merchandise. When I was checking out, the Sales/Associate asked me if I liked to save on this purchase and savings offers throughout the year at this store and many others by getting a BSP VIP card. She said it costs nothing to join. I like to save money so I said yes. She never said that if I didn't cancel this membership after 30 days I would be charged a monthly fee. Well, fast forward 5 months and I notice a transaction for $11.99 posting to my credit card for FYE. I wasn't shopping or did not buy anything from FYE on 6/23.

So I called my credit card to report a transaction I didn't make. That is when my credit card rep told me that FYE had been recurring a monthly fee for $11.99 since Feb. I called FYE and they refused to refund my money. They said, "You should have read the little booklet they gave to you explaining your membership." No, they should tell you upfront that there is a stipulation. I am very angry as I lost almost $60. I told them I will never purchase another thing from FYE. The merchandise they sell is available through other merchants who do not use deception to make money off their customers. I think all of us who have been ripped off should file a class action suit. This should be illegal!

Original review: May 7, 2016

Not a great experience. I bought headphones here. Went to my car to test them on my phone. They sounded like crap. I went back in immediately to return the headphones. The lady told me I could not return opened electronics because somehow they can't sell them back. I don't know why that is a policy. Even Rite Aid let me return electronics. Strange policy. I'll never shop there again since they sell crappy electronics.

Original review: March 14, 2016

This is the worst experience I have ever had ordering something online. It was my boyfriend's birthday and I ordered a DVD for him for which paid 35 dollars. His birthday was a week away so I ordered express 2 days shipping for extra 13 dollars. The total came out to over $45. The movie took over a week to get to my house and when I emailed them it took a few days for them to get back to me and there is no number I can call. And by the time I got the DVD I didn't need it anymore.

So of course I was going to return it. I did everything it said to do on the website about how to return the product and I sent it to them over a week ago and when I emailed them asking when I am going to get my credit back they responded saying they didn't even receive my order on which I used a priority mail envelope and a stamp that was like $4 dollars. This is so frustrating. It's been over a month and I am still waiting to get my money back. No one can help me via phone and the people that emailed me don't know what they're talking about because they kept emailing me same thing over and over. I am so disappointed. I wouldn't recommend using this website at all. It is very difficult to get in contact with anyone. So beyond disappointed.

Original review: March 1, 2016

I did not authorize or sign up for Backstage Pass. I rarely shop at FYE, and would NEVER have agreed to a monthly charge for a place I do not shop at. I buy something for my nephew the day they state I made the agreement, which is how they had my credit card information. I did not have a card or anything else from them to show I was a member nor did I receive anything in the mail. I will give the company credit. When I called, they did agree to refund my account, and immediately canceled the membership although the guy kept trying to talk me into keeping. I kept saying "but I don't shop there. Why would I join?" I got it refunded. I do intend to stop in and speak to the manager of the store this week.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2016

Do not buy from FYE. I am disputing a withdrawal of $11.99 from my account for awhile. I have no recollection of going into this store. We use Movie and Game Stop and did not know where they are located until I googled. Only one store in town. The representative said although they are not authorized to repay the money they will gladly stop my membership. The supervisor then offered to repay of 3 months. After threatening class action lawsuit (which I intend to follow up) he gave me back 12 months. We shall see if that really gets posted. I do not know at this time how they have my information.

I have a large enough balance and pay bills on-line and have several automatic withdrawals so I did not catch this until I was changing some things on my account and could not reconcile who FYE was. This is such a scam. They said when one makes a purchase they ask for permission to sign you up. I can only guess how much money they have extorted from people. $12.00 adds up quick since at least one month has gone by before most people catch this. I am waiting on the paperwork that says I authorized the payment which will be interesting. If anyone knows of an existing lawsuit please let me know.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2016

So I purchased something from FYE in August 2013. While there I was offered a VIP Backstage pass for free and I accepted. They did NOT make me aware that I would be charged 11.99 thereafter on a monthly basis!!! What's worse is that a misrepresent themselves by getting your credit/debit card info while you make that initial purchase and start charging without letting you know at all!!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2016

Haven't used my credit card in a while and noticed a charged accrued of $11.99 from F.Y.E., a store that sells cds. So I reviewed through my entire c card statement and realized that I've been charged $11.99 a month since Sept 12, 2015. I was absolutely flabbergasted and appalled! I immediately called customer service and requested to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor stated she would only give me a percentage of my money back! I found that highly unacceptable and eventually was told all $59.95 of my money would be refunded in 7 business days.

I NEVER signed up for F.Y.E. VIP service. In fact, the last time I shopped there was August 2015. The cashier asked me about getting a VIP card but I declined because it was only a one-time shopping trip- the store is 2 hours away. Nevertheless, the cashier fraudulently signed my friend and myself up for this service using our c card numbers. We NEVER signed anything or received a store card! I wouldn't recommend shopping there because their business practices are misleading, deceiving, and fraudulent. I'll write another review in 6 days to see if my FULL refund post.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2015

I would like to say that I am incredibly displeased with FYE's CD printing services. I paid $15.00 to have Ben Folds' "So There" printed and got a sorry excuse for a CD. A low quality printer vomited out a grainy picture that was used as the front artwork of the box, and there was no artwork printed on the disk itself, just a line of text stating the artist's and album's names. The box itself was extremely cheap, something that you would put a mixtape CD in.

I really should mention that they make you pay for the CD BEFORE you get to see the product, so you don't even get to see what your final product will look like before receiving it. I called them the next day asking about a refund and they said that they typically wouldn't do refunds, but that they were feeling nice today. If you want a new or obscure album and they are not carrying it at the moment, you are far better off just ordering a physical copy of of Amazon, or simply going on iTunes to download the files from your home. Don't go to FYE to use their printers. The product looks like junk and just overall isn't worth your time.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2015

I was interested in the membership at first, but quickly found out I never used it so getting rewards was out of the question. So I decided to call to cancel my membership before I started wasting my money. I wasn't impressed with the people on the phone as they didn't listen to what I had to say and were over pushy. You might as well been talking to a robot. After several times of saying I wanted to cancel my membership and finally asking to speak with someone else he canceled my account. You're better off doing things yourself. Not impressed.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2015

Worst service ever. Merritt Island, FL FYE is horrible. The woman who claims to be the manager is rude and has the appearance of a thug and reinforced the image by playing gangster thug music. They ignore you unless you bump into them and then they have a sarcastic tone. When you check out listen carefully. I listened to Ms. Manager flat out deceive a customer about the card thing saying it’s free and won’t cost anything then get a condescending tone when she didn’t want to join and said no… I remembered reading there was a charge but when my turn to buy my movies came I got lied to and told it was free. When I asked if there was a charge later she got rattled and sarcastic. Suppose the truth and honesty are not in the values of this place... I'm done with this place.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2015

First off, FYE is a great store, gives you good prices for trade-ins and gives several opportunities to save you money. This includes the membership card that they offer. There are two different kinds: the Back Stage Pass and the VIP. The BSP is a 25$ card that you pay for at the register and it lasts for the entire year. Every time you use it, you get 10% off on your purchase and 20% off during your birth week (This is the card that I have because it is a better deal for my needs).

The VIP is free for the first month, and after that it goes to $11.99. This card gives you the same deals as the BSP, plus has several different uses online for coupons, gift cards and other things to save you money. This card is great if you want to save 10% on your purchase (or 20% if it's your birth week) then cancel it before the month is over. However, the only way to cancel the card (and I'm talking specifically to the people who have emailed FYE or called the store) is to do it online at FYE's website, which is the easiest approach, or call the number on the back of the packet that is given to you after you sign up for it. And if you get mad when they tell you that, you need to take a chill pill, because there really is nothing they can do about it. It's your card, has your name on it, so it is your job to cancel it. It is so easy, I can bet a monkey could learn how to do it.

Now, on to the people who really irritate me. The people who claim that they "did not consent to the card". Well guess what, if you didn't consent to it, then you wouldn't have it. Every employee is required to tell you that the card is free for the first month but will charge you $11.99 once that month is over. They are also required to tell you just what the card with get you and explain how to cancel it.

After this point, if the customer says yes, they are signed up for it right there. They will be asked their name, number, address and email, plus their birth date. Once this is finished, the computer automatically takes 10% off of the overall purchase and once the transaction is over, prints off a receipt for the VIP card that gives you all of the information on what you just signed up for, then makes you sign it at the bottom. The card is only truly activated once the receipt that you signed is sent into corporate.

So, to the lady who is mad that there was a charge on her husband’s card and that "he didn't consent to it". First of all, your husband needs to man up and deal with it himself instead of having his wife deal with it for him, and secondly, he did in fact sign up for it. When he stood at the checkout and had his items scanned, an employee told him all about the card, including the $11.99 charge after the free month, he said "yeah" "sure" or something to that degree, he gave them his name, number, address, email and birth date, then he signed a receipt specifically consenting that the employee told him everything about the card. He understands what it entails, and if he doesn't cancel it before the first month is over, he will be charged. So basically, your husband is an idiot.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2015

I purchased a membership card with a product because I was told it wouldn't cost me anything and I could deactivate it if I returned the product. I returned the product and was told the card was deactivated but I continued being charged monthly. FYE refused to refund me although I never used the card. FYE owes me $70 and has done nothing to fix the issue. I will never go to FYE again and will advise others to do the same.

f.y.e. Company Information