f.y.e.

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

In November 2016 I purchased something from this company. The cashier asked me if I wanted to sign up for their FYE VIP membership. I asked him if it cost anything and he said "There is no fee, it just gives you some perks." Well, I've worked in retail before so I know many times they'll have a goal for this sort of thing. I never shop here but I figured that it's free, so I'll just sign up to be nice. I paid for my purchase with my credit card and left. So now, in March 2017, I checked my bank statement (linked to the credit card I used at FYE). I noticed a charge I hadn't seen before labeled FYE VIP Backstage Pass. So I google it and I realize what it is. Except I NEVER agreed to pay any money for this, and I certainly did NOT give them my credit card number for this purpose. I google it some more, and I find out that I am not NEARLY the only person this has happened to.

So I call their customer service, and I wait 10 minutes for someone to answer. I explained to the gentleman immediately what happened. I tell him that I never agreed to this paid membership, and that they used my credit card for this purpose without my permission. He tried explaining to me what the VIP membership was, and that he would send me the details via mail. I told him that I don't care what the membership entails, as I never agreed to it. I told him that I wanted to cancel immediately and receive a full refund.

So then we went through the ridiculous song and dance. He told me he would cancel, I told him I wanted to cancel AND get a full refund. He tried explaining to me, "Due to the terms and conditions of your membership..." I said I don't care about the terms and conditions as I never agreed to them, my credit card was used without my permission, and I demand a full refund. We went back and forth on this point a couple more times, and he finally said that he would refund me $11.99. I said to him, "You have been charging me for a membership that I never agreed to pay for, and you have been using my credit card illegally when I never gave you permission to use it for this purpose, and you think I'm going to be okay with just a refund of one month?"

He tries spouting some other nonsense, but I couldn't listen to it. He was obviously just reading from some script he has to read from. I told him to please stop with the bullcrap speeches and just give me my full refund. I honestly felt a little bad for him because he must have to deal with angry customers all the time, every day. FINALLY he told me he would refund me the full amount of $35.97. It seems like a lot to go through for such a small amount, but the thing is that they charged me this by deceiving me into signing up for something they told me was free, and then taking my credit card number that I used to purchase my items and using it for the membership (which I NEVER agreed to).

I got a cancellation number, so I will be monitoring my bank account closely to make the amount is refunded and nothing else is taken out, and if I see anything I will be sure to call back. I am not going to let this go until I get my full refund and never see another charge from them. NEVER purchase from this company. I have even seen reviews that cashiers will sign customers up who don't even agree to the "free" membership. This company has some highly fraudulent business practices and I sincerely hope that they receive their just dues.

I went into the store in Mesquite, Texas Town East Mall to buy a Wonder Woman blanket I saw in the window. The young man at the counter asked me if I wanted to join their free club. I asked if there were charges and he said no. He asked me my favorite magazines for what he said was a survey that would put me in a drawing. I told him US, Entertainment Weekly, and Newsweek. He then told me I had to sign for my credit card purchase. I asked him if my personal information from the free membership would be shared and he said no. Several days later, I get an email welcoming me to their club and telling me I would be charged 11.99 for my membership. I call the store and they tell me I have to call customer service. I call customer service and they tell me I have to go into the store and I have to call the magazines to cancel. I thought to myself: What magazines?

I call the store manager, who was very rude and laughed at me, and he said he would email his boss who would call me. That never happened. I find out the cashier signed me up for a year subscription to People, Time, and get this - Playboy. That is part of the VIP membership - you also have to pay for these magazines for a whole year. They share your credit card information not only with their billing department but they give it, along with your address, and zip code to the magazines. Now, the magazine companies were very easy to cancel with but FYE still has not responded to me and I have had to file a BBB complaint. The store manager refuses to take my calls and the employees in the store when I went in, very calmly and nice, were short with me and as I walked out whispered and burst out laughing.

After my experience and reading all these horrible accounts of them scamming money I don't understand how they are still able to do this!! Almost four months after cancelling they are taking random amounts of money out of my account! I've been trying to reach a live person and all I get is more "special promotions". Now I get a recording that says the number is no longer taking incoming calls! Hopefully my bank will get somewhere and the hundreds of dollars can be returned to me! You, as a company, should be ashamed!

I was signed up for this f.y.e. Backstage Pass thing. I just want the charge to be canceled (because it overdrafted my bank account and I had been told it would be canceled). I called f.y.e. and they said that they can't refund it because I never paid them. I explained that I just wanted it canceled. Well, the woman on the phone refused to do this and was trying to argue with me about how they do not owe me any money. Well, I don't want money, I just want the charge canceled!

After a purchase a year ago, we were added to this backstage VIP group as a temporary member. Once we started we knew we would not use it so canceled it. FYE continued to take the funds ($11.99) from our account even though we never used it. When I called to find out why we were still being charged I was told that the member who canceled it should have given us a 10 digit cancellation number. Of course where I didnt have it, there was nothing I could do. So I am out a years worth of monthly charges. FYE can kiss off, and will never get a penny from me or anyone I know.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about f.y.e.?

There are a few other companies listed in my complaint, but they are not the primary reason for my review. My husband purchased a record from FYE as my Christmas gift. Nearly nine months later, today, he checked our bank account to discover that we had been charged $17.50 for an ESPN magazine they had solicited to him. He was agitated and told me that when he was rung up, he declined the offer of the magazine and the cashier then told him it was a "requirement" for him to be able to purchase the record.

Then my husband asked a manager to which the manager confirmed this "requirement." My husband vehemently denies ever receiving any terms of conditions or billing information on this transaction at the time of purchase and told that it was a free trial. He said that it was not explained to him in any manner that he needed to call and cancel after any given time period, nor that he would be automatically charged at any time. My husband did not sign anything, handed the cashier our debit card, paid for record, and left.

So, after seeing the charge on our account today he immediately called ESPN to cancel the subscription and request our refund. Had he received this information, we would have promptly called because he did not want the product to begin with. While he was on the phone with ESPN he confirmed with them that the money from our account had been directly debited, by their company. FYE and the TME promotion company which pushed the sale through FYE did not receive the $17.50.

While he was making those calls, I wanted to call and inform FYE of this issue and hopefully prevent any further customers from having this product pushed on them. The cashier picked up the phone and the very first thing I said to him was that I had an issue, I wanted to inform them of and I wanted to make sure he had a few moments to speak to me, which he confirmed. I explained to him my problem, and stressed to him that I am aware that none of transaction was his personal fault. The cashier was understanding and explained to me that his bosses pressure them to promote these magazines at the threat of being fired.

Then as I continued explaining to him how my husband did not want the subscription to begin with he became short tempered with me and said my husband approved the subscription when he, "Pushed the green ok button." I got defensive and said, "Are you telling me that this is our fault, as the customer?" At which point he handed the phone to his assistant manager, Sam.

Sam did not speak as he listened to my explanation, however, he did offer me his short burst sighs of exasperation as acknowledgement. When I finished he was quiet, so at this point I continued by telling him that I did not appreciate their tone with me. To which he replied, "I just got on the phone, I haven't said anything to have a tone." I said, "Well, your 'tsking' in the background is a tone, and I don't appreciate it. All I want to do is inform your store of what is going on with these magazines and if people are getting unauthorized charges someone needs to know about it." He got snarky with me and said that I am welcome to have his bosses number, and the district manager's number. At that point I finally had enough, and I said, "I am from California but I was raised in this area and I do not care for your store, and I don't appreciate..." At that point Sam hung up on me.

I checked the internet for a customer service number and could not find one. I had my husband call them back because I wanted to call corporate. Well, my husband got off the phone and said that Sam told him that by company policy they are not "obligated" to give out the corporate office number and gave him another number to his "boss." Well what Sam did not know, was that my husband had already called that number, and that was the number of the TME corporation I mentioned earlier. We received no apology, no attempt to assess and remedy our situation, and definitely no understanding. It was at that point I decided I would write consumer reviews. I want to inform other customers of how we were treated from FYE in Altoona Pennsylvania.

They charged me for a backstage pass I never even bought. They didn't even refund me the money they stole from my account. So now I'm short money and charged 12 dollars for nothing. Never going back to this store again.

FYE has stores all over the country and online. Back in Jan., I was shopping in my local store for my kids who like all the superhero merchandise. When I was checking out, the Sales/Associate asked me if I liked to save on this purchase and savings offers throughout the year at this store and many others by getting a BSP VIP card. She said it costs nothing to join. I like to save money so I said yes. She never said that if I didn't cancel this membership after 30 days I would be charged a monthly fee. Well, fast forward 5 months and I notice a transaction for $11.99 posting to my credit card for FYE. I wasn't shopping or did not buy anything from FYE on 6/23.

So I called my credit card to report a transaction I didn't make. That is when my credit card rep told me that FYE had been recurring a monthly fee for $11.99 since Feb. I called FYE and they refused to refund my money. They said, "You should have read the little booklet they gave to you explaining your membership." No, they should tell you upfront that there is a stipulation. I am very angry as I lost almost $60. I told them I will never purchase another thing from FYE. The merchandise they sell is available through other merchants who do not use deception to make money off their customers. I think all of us who have been ripped off should file a class action suit. This should be illegal!

Not a great experience. I bought headphones here. Went to my car to test them on my phone. They sounded like crap. I went back in immediately to return the headphones. The lady told me I could not return opened electronics because somehow they can't sell them back. I don't know why that is a policy. Even Rite Aid let me return electronics. Strange policy. I'll never shop there again since they sell crappy electronics.

This is the worst experience I have ever had ordering something online. It was my boyfriend's birthday and I ordered a DVD for him for which paid 35 dollars. His birthday was a week away so I ordered express 2 days shipping for extra 13 dollars. The total came out to over $45. The movie took over a week to get to my house and when I emailed them it took a few days for them to get back to me and there is no number I can call. And by the time I got the DVD I didn't need it anymore.

So of course I was going to return it. I did everything it said to do on the website about how to return the product and I sent it to them over a week ago and when I emailed them asking when I am going to get my credit back they responded saying they didn't even receive my order on which I used a priority mail envelope and a stamp that was like $4 dollars. This is so frustrating. It's been over a month and I am still waiting to get my money back. No one can help me via phone and the people that emailed me don't know what they're talking about because they kept emailing me same thing over and over. I am so disappointed. I wouldn't recommend using this website at all. It is very difficult to get in contact with anyone. So beyond disappointed.

I did not authorize or sign up for Backstage Pass. I rarely shop at FYE, and would NEVER have agreed to a monthly charge for a place I do not shop at. I buy something for my nephew the day they state I made the agreement, which is how they had my credit card information. I did not have a card or anything else from them to show I was a member nor did I receive anything in the mail. I will give the company credit. When I called, they did agree to refund my account, and immediately canceled the membership although the guy kept trying to talk me into keeping. I kept saying "but I don't shop there. Why would I join?" I got it refunded. I do intend to stop in and speak to the manager of the store this week.

Do not buy from FYE. I am disputing a withdrawal of $11.99 from my account for awhile. I have no recollection of going into this store. We use Movie and Game Stop and did not know where they are located until I googled. Only one store in town. The representative said although they are not authorized to repay the money they will gladly stop my membership. The supervisor then offered to repay of 3 months. After threatening class action lawsuit (which I intend to follow up) he gave me back 12 months. We shall see if that really gets posted. I do not know at this time how they have my information.

I have a large enough balance and pay bills on-line and have several automatic withdrawals so I did not catch this until I was changing some things on my account and could not reconcile who FYE was. This is such a scam. They said when one makes a purchase they ask for permission to sign you up. I can only guess how much money they have extorted from people. $12.00 adds up quick since at least one month has gone by before most people catch this. I am waiting on the paperwork that says I authorized the payment which will be interesting. If anyone knows of an existing lawsuit please let me know.

So I purchased something from FYE in August 2013. While there I was offered a VIP Backstage pass for free and I accepted. They did NOT make me aware that I would be charged 11.99 thereafter on a monthly basis!!! What's worse is that a misrepresent themselves by getting your credit/debit card info while you make that initial purchase and start charging without letting you know at all!!

Haven't used my credit card in a while and noticed a charged accrued of $11.99 from F.Y.E., a store that sells cds. So I reviewed through my entire c card statement and realized that I've been charged $11.99 a month since Sept 12, 2015. I was absolutely flabbergasted and appalled! I immediately called customer service and requested to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor stated she would only give me a percentage of my money back! I found that highly unacceptable and eventually was told all $59.95 of my money would be refunded in 7 business days.

I NEVER signed up for F.Y.E. VIP service. In fact, the last time I shopped there was August 2015. The cashier asked me about getting a VIP card but I declined because it was only a one-time shopping trip- the store is 2 hours away. Nevertheless, the cashier fraudulently signed my friend and myself up for this service using our c card numbers. We NEVER signed anything or received a store card! I wouldn't recommend shopping there because their business practices are misleading, deceiving, and fraudulent. I'll write another review in 6 days to see if my FULL refund post.

I would like to say that I am incredibly displeased with FYE's CD printing services. I paid $15.00 to have Ben Folds' "So There" printed and got a sorry excuse for a CD. A low quality printer vomited out a grainy picture that was used as the front artwork of the box, and there was no artwork printed on the disk itself, just a line of text stating the artist's and album's names. The box itself was extremely cheap, something that you would put a mixtape CD in.

I really should mention that they make you pay for the CD BEFORE you get to see the product, so you don't even get to see what your final product will look like before receiving it. I called them the next day asking about a refund and they said that they typically wouldn't do refunds, but that they were feeling nice today. If you want a new or obscure album and they are not carrying it at the moment, you are far better off just ordering a physical copy of of Amazon, or simply going on iTunes to download the files from your home. Don't go to FYE to use their printers. The product looks like junk and just overall isn't worth your time.

I was interested in the membership at first, but quickly found out I never used it so getting rewards was out of the question. So I decided to call to cancel my membership before I started wasting my money. I wasn't impressed with the people on the phone as they didn't listen to what I had to say and were over pushy. You might as well been talking to a robot. After several times of saying I wanted to cancel my membership and finally asking to speak with someone else he canceled my account. You're better off doing things yourself. Not impressed.

Worst service ever. Merritt Island, FL FYE is horrible. The woman who claims to be the manager is rude and has the appearance of a thug and reinforced the image by playing gangster thug music. They ignore you unless you bump into them and then they have a sarcastic tone. When you check out listen carefully. I listened to Ms. Manager flat out deceive a customer about the card thing saying it’s free and won’t cost anything then get a condescending tone when she didn’t want to join and said no… I remembered reading there was a charge but when my turn to buy my movies came I got lied to and told it was free. When I asked if there was a charge later she got rattled and sarcastic. Suppose the truth and honesty are not in the values of this place... I'm done with this place.

First off, FYE is a great store, gives you good prices for trade-ins and gives several opportunities to save you money. This includes the membership card that they offer. There are two different kinds: the Back Stage Pass and the VIP. The BSP is a 25$ card that you pay for at the register and it lasts for the entire year. Every time you use it, you get 10% off on your purchase and 20% off during your birth week (This is the card that I have because it is a better deal for my needs).

The VIP is free for the first month, and after that it goes to $11.99. This card gives you the same deals as the BSP, plus has several different uses online for coupons, gift cards and other things to save you money. This card is great if you want to save 10% on your purchase (or 20% if it's your birth week) then cancel it before the month is over. However, the only way to cancel the card (and I'm talking specifically to the people who have emailed FYE or called the store) is to do it online at FYE's website, which is the easiest approach, or call the number on the back of the packet that is given to you after you sign up for it. And if you get mad when they tell you that, you need to take a chill pill, because there really is nothing they can do about it. It's your card, has your name on it, so it is your job to cancel it. It is so easy, I can bet a monkey could learn how to do it.

Now, on to the people who really irritate me. The people who claim that they "did not consent to the card". Well guess what, if you didn't consent to it, then you wouldn't have it. Every employee is required to tell you that the card is free for the first month but will charge you $11.99 once that month is over. They are also required to tell you just what the card with get you and explain how to cancel it.

After this point, if the customer says yes, they are signed up for it right there. They will be asked their name, number, address and email, plus their birth date. Once this is finished, the computer automatically takes 10% off of the overall purchase and once the transaction is over, prints off a receipt for the VIP card that gives you all of the information on what you just signed up for, then makes you sign it at the bottom. The card is only truly activated once the receipt that you signed is sent into corporate.

So, to the lady who is mad that there was a charge on her husband’s card and that "he didn't consent to it". First of all, your husband needs to man up and deal with it himself instead of having his wife deal with it for him, and secondly, he did in fact sign up for it. When he stood at the checkout and had his items scanned, an employee told him all about the card, including the $11.99 charge after the free month, he said "yeah" "sure" or something to that degree, he gave them his name, number, address, email and birth date, then he signed a receipt specifically consenting that the employee told him everything about the card. He understands what it entails, and if he doesn't cancel it before the first month is over, he will be charged. So basically, your husband is an idiot.

I purchased a membership card with a product because I was told it wouldn't cost me anything and I could deactivate it if I returned the product. I returned the product and was told the card was deactivated but I continued being charged monthly. FYE refused to refund me although I never used the card. FYE owes me $70 and has done nothing to fix the issue. I will never go to FYE again and will advise others to do the same.

My husband made a purchase with FYE back in May 2015. He's also made several purchases prior to this. Today I discovered the $11.99 charge on my account. I can guarantee, and speak for him, when I say that he did not agree to any consent of joining anything with them, considering how much of a stickler I am with money. I check my bank account several times a day. So when I discovered this charge, knowing full well that we never made that purchase, I called my bank. I also googled the exact name on the charged as to find any answers. My bank gave me the number to call, to have this cancelled and reimbursed. The phone number is 1-877-351-2131. I spoke with a customer service agent, named Scott, (from his accent, I will assume that this isn't his "real name") I told him, specifically I want no part of this membership, to cancel this, and I want a full refund of $11.99.

He told me that due to the agreement and the discounted purchase, that I wasn't able to receive the $11.99 back. That's when I got a bit more agitated and put my foot down with extremely aggressive words and phrases. I more or less demanded the refund, and that we did not sign up for this, free-trial or no free trial, it was never used. I don't even know what the membership is for. He said, "ok, let's keep this professional" and that I would be getting my refund in 5-7 business cycles. I said, "if you are lying to me and I do not receive my refund promptly, I will be extremely angry and will be taking this further." This isn't the first time either that FYE has automatically signed us up for things we didn't agree too.

Almost a year ago, I discovered magazine charges, which were taken care of and refunded in full, with the magazine companies. This again, was through purchases made at FYE. I know in the past, that depending on the brand of purchase you make it can come with a free magazine subscription, which they don't tell you about, and why the hell am I getting all these magazines? But from past experience, when the subscription was up, I would get a letter asking if I wanted to continue the subscription. NOT getting automatically charged for something I didn't agree to. I will never shop at FYE ever again, and if I do, it will be strictly with cash. Should I want a CD, I will purchase it from Amazon or iTunes. Never again, FYE, never again!

I was able to track down the charges on my credit card for the PAST 4 YEARS from this company. I didn't even know what company was because of the cryptic listing on my credit card bill. They should have their customer service number on there like many other service companies list on credit card statements. However, being that this company is a scam, I can see why they don't. Like the many other complaints on this company I do not remember signing up for this program nor was I told that I needed to call and cancel within 30 days. They have taken over $575.32 from me. I called and was able to get a year's refund but that is still only 25% of what was taken without my consent. I wish I could take legal recourse with them. If anyone is going in on a class action lawsuit let me know.

On April the 6th 2015, I purchased a 2 vinyl set of a new album which was suppose to include a bonus DVD (per the description). I purchased this item as a gift for a friend's birthday which was on the 13th (Monday) of April. Because the date was so close I paid for express shipping. I received the item on the 10th (Friday). I was able to give the gift to my friend on the 14th (Tuesday). After opening the package there was no additional media other than the 2 vinyls. I contacted FYE via email (customerservice@fye.com) which they allow for a 2 business day turn around and do not have a phone number for customer service.

I received a response from them on the 16th, advising they would reship the order and to return the old one. In the original notification of the problem, I advised them that it was a gift for a friend's birthday. And reiterated this in my response in appreciation for promptly handling my issue. They insisted on having the original merchandise as they were going to reship the entire package not just the bonus DVD. I received the new item on the 21st of April still missing the bonus DVD. I contacted them once again. This time they responded for me to ship both items back with a label they provided and they would issue a full refund $65.22. I asked if I could just keep one and get a refund for the money I paid for express shipping $10.54. They refused my proposal. I responded for them to contact me by phone as I was tired of playing email tag, having to wait 48hrs for a response to every email I sent.

Have not been contacted any further. I found it extremely embarrassing they wanted me to ask my friend for the items back that I gave as a gift. I found it ridiculous having to wait 48hrs for a response to every email. I found it to be poor customer service not to offer any type of monetary compensation and denying my reasonable offer to be horrible practice. This was the first/last time I will do business with FYE.com.

So I got hooked into signing up for FYE's backstage pass program and was told that I would not be charged till after "the free trial" was over. The charge would be $11.99. When you sign up for their membership, they make you choose 3 magazines. I declined signing up for the magazines, and the lady told me I would not be charged for magazines, I'd just have the Backstage Membership offered. I cancelled just before the "free trial" was over and then a few days later noticed a $66 charge on my card. The charge was done by a magazine company. I called FYE about this, and the lady said "I'm sorry we are not responsible for this. We only handle memberships and not magazines." I told her that FYE signed me up for the magazine subscriptions with my info and card WITHOUT MY PERMISSION and she kept repeating her line.

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH FYE!!! The magazine company is fine, they helped me clear up the charge after a phone call, but do not do anything with FYE! They do not care about their customers and only want money. THAT IS IT! Terrible company! It took me 2 hrs to resolve this issue and 8 phone calls. Please SAVE YOURSELVES THE TROUBLE! AND DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THEM! FYE needs to go out of business already, SCAMMERS. IF this happened to you, please do not call FYE, they won't help you. If you got charged for magazines from People or Time, instead call 1(877)813-0320 and press 0 for a customer service rep or you'll get their automated voice messenger system, and they'll help you out right away! I got my $66 refund in 24 hrs.

I am a seafarer from the Philippines and we have our ship Liberty of the seas which is currently based on Fort Lauderdale. I normally go to Sawgrass Mills Malls to shop. I bought some DVD's at FYE and recently found that they have been deducting $11.99 since Feb 2014 as well as this March. I want to find out what number can I call because I am currently in the Philippines.

First.. I have no idea who F.Y.E. is. Today we received a letter in the mail addressed to my wife with the subject on the envelope of 'Payment Due Notice'. Opening and reading it tells us they tried to process a payment for our 'membership' and were unable to collect the funds.. thank goodness. Since they couldn't automatically charge any account, they ask us to fill out the attached page with our account number and send it back so they could charge our account and activate our $11.99 / month billing for ...what? Think how many of us 'older' folks would just put all the info on the sheet and mail it back without questioning it? Just a heads up. Next place to hear will WGAL TV 8's "On Your Side". They usually do a follow-up and a visit to jerks like this.

Fye is charging me 12$ a month for a product I did not ask for or want. I have emailed customer service seven times and called twice. I was told on my last email that I was removed from VIP. Today I was charged again and back to the email process over again. I have posted on FYE Facebook and Twitter with no response. Someone help please!

On 2/21 I went to the Waterbury FYE hoping to trade around 14 dvds, that when I left my house were all fine with very minimal wear. A girl began to inspect my dvds, when a man told her he would check them. I turned to talk to my friend while the dvds were being checked. When the guy was done all but 2 were acceptable, the 2 the girl had inspected. When I got home and rechecked my dvds they were all scratched and one was even cracked, a far cry from what I had seen just a few hours earlier. I asked to be paid the trade in value for the dvds, since they are now unusable or able to be traded in anywhere else. I was told no and to never step foot in any of their stores again. So yea, I had my property destroyed by an employee and I get banned. Myself and anyone I know will never go there again.

Last week I bought a Blu-ray on Bloomington IL store. I used to pay with my credit card. I was dealing with my child so I just sign for the payment for this Movie... WRONG! I got a surprise when I was reviewing my week Transactions and seems I also sign for some kind of monthly SUBSCRIPTION... of $11.09... **! I extremely recommend not to use Credit Card (better not to go there) on this store because you will not know if you a signing for what you are buying or a "subscription" you are not looking for Regards! An Angry Customer that WON'T ever put a step on this store!

I bought 2 Cirka PS3 controllers, those do not work well when playing online games. I decided to return those when I received a notice at FYE store that open box can't be refundable. I could get another product or same ones. Well the girl that I bought with told me that those are refundable in any case, surprisingly wasn't true. The receipt (that I read when trying to get refund) was clear, "no refund in open box". What FYE does is like that they put merchandise for sale, if works or not is not they responsibility, it is the manufacturing and you have to deal with them, not FYE. Do you buy a car without test drive? Do you buy Pants without try? Glad that FYE don't have those for sale.

My older brother is disabled, and buying movies makes him happy. He loved FYE, using his credit card for each and every purchase, but what he didn't realize was that FYE had signed him up for their Backstage Pass and was deducting $12.99 each month from his bank account. We only caught onto this when I used my credit card at the store to buy movies, and the sales associate not only on file but put the credit card under my brother's name. Once that $12.99 was deducted from my bank account, I called FYE with my brother right next to me, and we had to argue with the customer service representative that my brother did not sign up for a Backstage Pass account.

The next day, I went right to my bank and explained the whole thing to them. The $12.99 charge was returned to my bank account, and my father later took my brother in to resolve this issue as well. I am so disgusted at FYE for taking advantage of a disabled individual. They saw the opportunity to profit off him, and they did until they made the mistake of touching my bank account! They should be ashamed of themselves, and nobody, nobody should ever use their credit card at FYE!

f.y.e. Company Profile