Funai TV

Funai TV
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.87/5

Funai TV Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Funai TV?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Funai Electric Co.?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2016

Holy cow!! I thought it as mine, it's a 32" wallyworld black Friday 2013 special. On the bedroom wall. No breeze, temp control, etc. Went to turn it on two nights ago, nada. Unplugged it for 24 hrs and pulled out batteries of every remote that could work on it. Nothing. So I thought let's troubleshoot. Then I saw everyone else having the EXACT same problem. That's great. Perfect time of year. I wanted to choose between a TV and the holidays, cause we don't live on a budget or anything and can just replace whenever... What CRAP!!!!! They should replace them. 2-3 years...really? My light bulbs last longer. Count me in.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2016

Like so many others, I thought my Black Friday, (2013) Walmart purchase was a good deal! WROOONG! I even purchased the 2 year warranty, what a waste of money! The week of SEPT. 25th, 2016, the tv won't turn on. The red light flashes, the Funai logo appears on the screen for 2 seconds, and that's it. The pencil broke, that's all she wrote!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2016

Like everyone else I purchased a 32 inch Funai from Walmart Black Friday sale. It went out 4 days ago. I have tried all the troubleshooting I know to do. The TV flash the Funai name then goes black with no sound. At first I thought it was natural wear and tear but to see everyone post the same thing the same within the last few months. Makes me feel like the company knew what they were doing. How in the hell everyone TV goes out with the same problem and was purchased from Walmart?

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

I too like everyone else purchased tv from Black Friday at Walmart sale too good to be true deal, and just like everyone else tv would come on and blink right back off. I called the Funai Co. They told me to unplug it take batteries out of remote, nothing they suggested seem to work. And it's been 1 year so of course they said warranty was expired so they gave me a number to a repairman at Electra Sound and gave me a case no. So it seems as though they have got a lot of us with this bogus deal. I'm in on lawsuit too. I got rid of my old tv so I'm inconvenient now without a tv. Something has to be done about the irresponsible company that just out to get consumers money for junk products.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2016

As did so many other reviewers before me, I purchased this made in China TV on Black Friday 2014 for a great price at Walmart. It was in our guest bedroom and used only on occasional weekends. This would have been such a weekend except that when we turned it on with the remote it had picture & sound for only a moment & then nothing but a high pitched hum which could only be stopped by unplugging it. This certainly is a case of getting what we paid for - there is no such thing as a good deal anymore - a cheap price means a cheap product.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

Funai 32" television. Like so many others I bought this tv in November 2013 and it quit working in August of 2016. I will not buy or recommend Funai products unless Funai fixes or replaces this tv.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2016

We are yet another casualty of the "TV on long enough to see the logo flash and then off". Very disappointed - no one had been watching it, it was turned off, and in a consistent temperature controlled room. Had I known this TV was not even going to last two years I would not have even bothered. Could not come at a worse time. Terrible that two years ago when I bought this I really found very little information on them (did try to research before I bought) - now no TV and 2 years in? Seems they pulled this little scam on A LOT of people.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

I bought an Funai 32" tv on Black Friday 2014, and the tv stopped working. I called customer service and she informed me there was nothing she could do. I am all for a class action lawsuit against this company. Someone needs to be held accountable for the products they put out for sale.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

I purchased a 32 inch Funai TV on Black Friday of 2014. Having same problems as everyone else. TV was turned off and now won't turn back on. When power button is pushed the Funai logo blinks and that all it does. I'm with a class action lawsuit if someone gets it started.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

I purchase this tv from Walmart 2 years ago. I barely watch it. I woke up this morning Aug 25th and the tv don't work... If it was a disposable tv why it wasn't on the box?? Sad I am out of 289.00...

Funai TV Company Information