Funai TV

Quit paying for costly home repairs

Funai TV

Quit paying for costly home repairs

190 Funai TV Consumer Reviews

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

Funai TV was bought November 28, 2014 and now won't work. I do believe the manufacturer should make it up. This is poor business ethics to manufacture something that last on 2 years. I couldn't afford anything better at the time and now at Christmas my family comes first. I can't get into the Christmas spirit without watching my Christmas movies.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2016

I purchased a Funai 32" flat screen during Black Friday at Walmart in 2013. Yesterday as I went to turn it on, the red light just kept blinking. The funai screen flashed abs then shut off. I unplugged it for minutes, hours and it's still not working. With all these similar complaints that I'm seeing, something really needs to be done.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

Just like so many others, I purchased a 32" Funai on Black Friday in 2013. It stopped working about a month ago. Won't turn on. All I get from it is the red light blinks and then stays solid. No picture or sound. Bad product.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2016

I have the 32 inch Funai TV. The model number is LF320FX4F. I purchased this tv about two or three years ago during Walmart's Black Friday event. The tv was manufactured during 2013. Today, I had the tv hooked up to my laptop like always. I use the tv to stream Hulu & Netflix through my laptop. I was playing a pc game and using the tv as my screen when it just shut off. I tried turning it off and on multiple times. I even waited a while and left it unplugged to see if it would make a difference. Unfortunately, it did nothing of the sort.

I feel as if I was sold a faulty product from the point of purchase and both Walmart & Funai should be held responsible. The tv is showing a red light. However, it only flashes a few when you press the power button. The Funai logo doesn't even show up on the screen. I can't get it to turn on. After seeing so many reviews with some of the same or similar problems, I believe I was sold a faulty product. Given the time frame that people are noticing these issues with Funai, I believe a lawsuit is necessary.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2016

Well, apparently I am not the only one experiencing a Walmart Black Friday Super Sale. On November 2014... I was repeatedly mugged by hysterical shoppers at my local Walmart... For the advertised Emerson 50'' Flat screen TV... On Nov 14, 2016... The thing blinked off and didn't come on since... I have a warranty, but it's proven to be next to worthless. I only wanted to get what I got beat up for... One would think at least 3 years of service would not be too much to expect... And yes, I feel cheated.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Funai Electric Co.?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2016

I purchased a Funai TV from Walmart on Thanksgiving November 28, 2013 for $100 plus a 2 year warranty. On November 7th 2016 it started to make a loud noise when I changed channels so I turned the TV off. When I tried to turn it back on the red indicator light flashed and nothing. I checked the warranty on Walmart's care plan site and saw the warranty expired in September 2015. How could that be if the TV has a year and you buy a 2 year extended warranty. I am a disabled senior and when I am not feeling well I watch TV in bed. Now I have nothing and can't afford another TV.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

Purchased a 32 inch Funai LED TV Model LF320FX4F from Walmart on Black Friday 2013. The TV started to blink and make a humming sound when on about a week ago. Now when the TV is turned on, it will only stay on for about 10 seconds and then it turns off. After seeing all the complaints about this model, I feel like the company sold us a faulty product that they are not willing to fix. It makes zero sense that the only option we are presented with is to go out and pay to have the product fixed. Why should we have to pay so much more than we paid for the actual product to have it fixed?

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

Like the rest of the reviews I've read, I too purchased this TV from Wal-Mart Black Friday deal in 2014, for my son as a Christmas gift. He went to bed Sunday night (11/6/16), turned the television off and the next morning (11/7/16) went to turn it on and the only thing that happened was the red light on the front of the television just blinked. I've unplugged the TV, changed the batteries in the remote and... nothing. I'm all for a lawsuit. Apparently from the reviews this TV is a piece of crappie and its lifespan is only 2 years.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2016

Bought a Funai... advertised as an Emerson 32 inch tv from Walmart in Nov. 2013... Black Friday. It just stopped working. All it will do is make a high pitched noise as long as it is plugged into an outlet. I have read where there are many complaints with the exact same problem. This has to be a well planned joke. It is a real pain and really pisses me off.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2016

Holy cow!! I thought it as mine, it's a 32" wallyworld black Friday 2013 special. On the bedroom wall. No breeze, temp control, etc. Went to turn it on two nights ago, nada. Unplugged it for 24 hrs and pulled out batteries of every remote that could work on it. Nothing. So I thought let's troubleshoot. Then I saw everyone else having the EXACT same problem. That's great. Perfect time of year. I wanted to choose between a TV and the holidays, cause we don't live on a budget or anything and can just replace whenever... What CRAP!!!!! They should replace them. 2-3 years...really? My light bulbs last longer. Count me in.

Funai TV Company Information