2.83/5

Quit paying for costly home repairs

Quit paying for costly home repairs

Element Electronics Reviews

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

My 65" Element TV was the best ever! This tv ran from 6am to 10-11pm at night! Never an issue! This tv had a great picture and was loyal as always worked! My tv has lasted over 6 years until last week when it suddenly lost picture and still has sound! Poor ole' tv finally gave out! Like a death of a family member! Sadly missed! Like an ole' buddy-always there! Element tv purchased at Walmart is best priced value and that's where I am headed next to buy a new Element 65" tv! Dianna- Rotonda West, Florida

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

Hey I just bought a new Element Electronics TV and it is out of this world. We watched a 3D movie on this and I felt like I was in the movie with the characters. The sound was so clear. I can even hook my computer up to this TV. I have been trying to get my husband to upgrade for a while now since the kids have moved out. Finally, he agreed and was very pleased with his decision. He is watching his hunting shows as we speak and it’s like he is in the woods interacting with the hunters. I would most definitely suggest this TV to all of my friends and family. Thank you Element Electronics. You’ve really made a difference in mine and Tom's life.

Get expert buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

It is a good value set. Made relatively cheap but the features are good. Some directions are poorly written. For example, the size of the bolts used to attach it to a wall mount were incorrect. Clarity of the screen is very good. Sound quality is mediocre at best but for the price paid, understandable. The stand that attaches to the set is very low quality and care must be taken to avoid breaking it.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

This brand of televisions may be looked over compared to other brands, just because they are well known or have been around a long time. Element Electronics is a brand that everyone needs to consider. The prices are lower and it has extremely good screen view. The colors are spot on and they have the same features as all other brands. It's a top runner product in my opinion. It deserves more credit than is given by most.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

They approve my 1 yr warranty. My TV came in 3 days after I shipped the defeat tv through UPS in. I did not pack it myself. I should have but I didn't. I was charged $48.79. No biggie since I got an brand new tv. Customer service answer every email in. Every time I called they were there to help. I put a review because I want people to know my experience in that if your tv goes out within a year of nothing to do with you do everything they tell you. I sent the pictures. I use my debit card so I was able to call the Walmart line to tell the exact date in how much my purchase was after I got my bank statement. They then emailed me my receipt in. I was able to email Element customer service in then got approved.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Element Electronics?

Original review: Sept. 22, 2019

I bought a Element about 6 years ago, I never had a problem with it until the picture went out after 5 years of heavy use. I loved the tv. So we decided to get another one. Again, great tv, until the picture went out after 5 months...I submitted a claim to their support and sent pictures. Immediately their response was "physical damage, case closed, void warranty". No questions, didn't ask me what happened, just immediately blamed it on me. So I contacted them through chat and was told I would be contacted within 24 hours. 2 days later no word so I contacted them again. Same thing. I emailed them, asked for a phone number. Still no answer or contact from anyone.

Finally after about 2 weeks I found their phone number and called. They continued to tell me it was physical damage even though I explained over and over that there was no way physical damage occurred in the middle of the night while everyone was in bed. So they decided to let me file a claim and told me I need to take the tv to a electronic recycling place and send them a copy of the receipt and I have 30 days to do so. Today I get an email (6 days after I'm told I have 30 days) "Strike 1" " due to inactivity in non-compliance, your case has been archived". WTF!?! How are they going to give me 30 days then after 6 tell me "nope, not so much"

I am so beyond frustrated! I am disabled with 2 children and going to college full time. On top of that, the recycling fee is $25, I don't have $25 to spend atm. I can't just grab a 50" up and run it 15 miles away whenever I want. I have to find the time and someone to help. I love the tv for the most part but customer service has absolutely RUINED me EVER buying a tv from them again.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

DO NOT purchase anything from Element, their products are garbage and buggy. They do not stand behind their products unless you spend extra money on an extended warranty. Purchased an Amazon Fire tv from this company, had this for about 2 years. This tv was buggy out of the box. Called their support multiple times in that 2 years since we purchased this TV the Amazon Prime channels often not have any option to watch or rent. Their latest fix did not solve my issue and was told I would need to purchase a new TV. They refuse to replace the garbage I purchased since I did not purchase an extended warranty. Vizio is a better option, they do offer a lifetime warranty and will back up their products.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

Great TV for the price. Comparable to the big electronic companies such as Samsung, LG and Vizio! With technology advancements changing TV’s so often this brand allows me to upgrade without a huge hit to my bank account.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

Very good price for a Roku TV. Remote is a little lacking but works well with Roku. Cannot find a universal remote to work the the DVR box and TV. Picture quality is good but sound is a little lacking.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I bought at a good price. My husband bought one too. After about 6 months mine wouldn't come on, so I threw it away. So, my husband gave me his, because he never used it. It has been over a year now. I think this brand is really not good. It takes so long to come on, sometime it takes approx. 10 min. The first one I had, I left on for about twenty minutes. I'm thinking now if I would have left it on longer it might of worked. I'm really disappointed that I wasted over $200.

Element Electronics Company Information