3.5/5 (129 ratings)

About Element Electronics

Element Electronics Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Element Electronics?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Element Electronics?

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

I bought a refrigerator manufactured by "Element" from a retailer with warranty. The product is defective and non operational. Called them and they said talk to retailer. Both Retailer and Manufacturer are non responsive and not repairing / replacing the product. The manufacturer "Element" and retailer "Elite Exchange" both are non responsive.

Element Electronics response

Hi Deepak. Thanks for reaching out! We’re sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with your new refrigerator. We have spoken with our escalation specialist here at Element Electronics and they are engage and helping you find a resolution. We will be in touch until this gets resolved for you.

Original review: July 18, 2022

I bought a 65 inch smart TV on black Friday last year. Last month it completely went black. I contacted the company, sent them all requested paperwork, 3 weeks and 40 emails later they finally set up a service for my TV to be repaired. Well the TV wasn't repairable and a report was sent back to Element. Well after more attempts to try and get my TV replaced, finally someone just told me I'm getting a refund of 299. Well I spent 330 in black Friday (major sales day). I told them I did not want the refund check. I would like a "replacement of equal or greater value" like their warranty and policy state.

After talking to 4 different people and numerous emails someone finally just said no, and initiated a check to be sent. I've contacted through the help chat 4 different times to cancel the check and issue an actual replacement since I can literally not replace my TV with the sales price I paid. And per their own contract (that they've sent me numerous times) they should lawfully be replacing my TV of equal or great value of my 65 inch TV. But after talking to 2 different supervisors, who both said completely different things for resolving. This last one I spoke to today said they have absolutely no tvs in their warehouse, none, except a 32 inch if I want it instead of my refund or my 65 inch. So not only am I out a 65 inch TV. I'm out 30 dollars, because they don't reimburse sales tax and they broke their own terms and conditions. They sold a faulty TV and I literally paid them for it. It's almost comical. Bad customer service, bad representative communication. Bad procedure, and very poor sticking to their own terms and conditions.

Element Electronics response

Hi Lauren. We set high standards for our products, and we’re sorry that they haven’t been met. We are glad we were able to refund the retailers sell price of the product and understand it can be frustrating when a replacement is not available. If there is anything else we can assist with please email us at customerservice@elementelectronics.com..

Get buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 24, 2022

First off, I bought a smart TV. Unfortunately, I didn't do enough research to realize your smart TVs are not smart. 5 apps only? Your preloaded apps? no option to get more? Now, it turned off last week and will NOT go past the blue Element screen. I tried to do the chat for help and they want to charge me. I am not giving my credit card information to get this service. NEVER again will I buy Element and I will let the world know they shouldn't either.

Element Electronics response

Hi Kathleen, we are sorry to hear the TV is no longer working. Please feel free to chat with us on our website elementelectronics.com. We are not sure what website or chat site you went to where they would like you to enter a credit card. We here at Element Electronics provide free chat. Please reach out to us and we will try to help.

Original review: June 24, 2022

I made the mistake of purchasing one 65 inch Element TV a little over a year ago and one 70 inch a couple months ago. Both TVs have given me several issues in the short time I’ve had them. The top have of the 65 inch would randomly get dark and faded and then after a few minutes go back to normal and then the 70 inch screen would flicker at times and then randomly restart or the sound would not work at times. I never called in about these issues because I could usually just turn the tv off and then back on or unplug it and then restart them to work.

Just today the 65 inch TV screen just went completely black even when it was turned on. I tried my regular troubleshooting steps and I still would not get any picture on the screen. I called elements customer service and the first person I talked to told me to try some troubleshooting steps and neither worked the customer said we could try one more step but before he could instruct the call dropped. I tried calling a second rep and informed them that I had already tried the first two steps and previously and they did not work.

The rep kept insisting that I try the first two steps again before telling me the 3rd trouble shooting method and I told I had already tried them and would like to just try the third option because I didn’t want to waste time doing something I already know would not work. The rep became very rude and just hung up. I was shocked. I called a third time and informed the next person what had happened before. She finally instructed me on the third option which of course did not work either and then immediately also hung up on me. I am not only disappointed with their product but extremely dissatisfied with the customer service I recieved. I will never order an element product again. Their TVs are not quality at all and do not last long and their customer service is atrocious. Extremely disappointed.

Element Electronics response

Hi Ray, sorry to hear the TVs are not working. We do partner with a US based repair service. Please chat with us at elementelectronics.com and we will try and help resolve both issues.

Original review: June 23, 2022

I have purchased Element TV (model no: E4AA55R) last year November 2021 & registered the product. It's still under a warranty. I get horizontal lines on the TV (top & bottom of screen) & not able to see the picture completely. I reached out to Element TV support team on (888-842-3577). They opened a case & tv is still under warranty period & updated claims team will reach out to me in 24 hour to 48 hours. It's almost more than 5 days. No one reached me out. I only called to customer service on daily basis to get my update. They updated me, "You will get update in 10 mins through email (as a update to the case)." But I did not received any update.

They will not give proper response to customer. I don't understand why customer has to call this many times to get support. I am very concerned that why I have chosen the element product. There are multiple products in the market where they better assist the customer if there is a problem. Even I have asked to transfer call to supervisor. They updated supervisor not logged in & updated my case to call me back. That never happened.

Element Electronics response

Hi Syamprasad. Sorry there was a delay in our customer service response and this will be escalated so we can improve the customer experience. Good news, it looks like your refund check was mailed out to you on 6/28/2022. If you need anything please reach back out to us.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

Great tv for I have had 6 of these televisions for over 10 years and they work just fine for I have never had them service or never had any problems with them. I would recommend this product for any household and they were very cheap in price for about 125$ each for a 40" Tv.

Element Electronics response

Hi Willie! Thank you so much for being a loyal customer. We appreciate the shot out and the 5-Stars.

Original review: March 26, 2021

When I first got this TV I was a little bit sketchy about the price, but when I turned it on it was everything it promised. It had an astonishing 4K resolution and overall good image quality, but viewing angles were pretty disappointing. Speakers were fine. You won’t get a Samsung or LG image quality, but there’s a huge price difference between both. As of the Fire TV, at first glance it seemed OK, it’s pretty responsive, but had some trouble with some apps not working or crashing. Then I got to fix all of them just by updating the software.

The only thing I am concerned about is the Amazon support, because right now the latest Fire OS is 7, while my TV is still at Fire OS 5 which I'm OK with, but I’m concerned if in the future some apps will stop working or if my TV gets obsolete and left behind. My TV still gets updates but they’re still on OS 5 so there’s still a chance that it’ll get an OS 7 update from amazon. Overall, and for the price I paid, they’re very good TVs. Sometimes if there’s a software problem, an update will probably fix it, because out of the box it won’t update by itself, you have to manually update from settings. Tbh if you’re just looking for something cheap that works and looks fine, this is the option for you.

Element Electronics response

Hi Ruben. Thank you for the 4-Stars. If you ever need us we are only phone call or text away, 888-842-3577.

Original review: March 11, 2021

Purchased a 70” 4k Roku Element tv on Black Friday. Buyer beware, if anything goes wrong with your TV, customer service will do everything in their power to not help you. TV quality is ok for the price. Just saying with Element I am sure they cut corners to sell TV’s at a low price. You may get one that is fine but if not you just bought a wall decoration.

Element Electronics response

Hi Dan. We’re sorry about this experience. We’d be happy to see if we can help remedy the situation for you. Please contact our team at customerservice@elementelectronics.com.com – text us at 888-842-3577 – or chat us at www.elementelectronics.com to discuss the issue further.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

Purchased an Element 65 inch TV in December of 2018. We left it in the box until around May of 2019. After only a few months it went out. Called Element. It was over the warranty by a few months. No help.

Element Electronics response

Hi Chris. We are sorry to hear that your TV went out several years ago and is out of warranty. If you ever chose Element again, we would love that. We also now offer a 2-year warranty, if the TV is registered within 90 days from purchase.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

I purchased a 32" Element ROKU TV to replace my 24" early generation LCD TV. After going through the set-up, it refused to access my satellite box using HDMI, or AV connections. Talked with their "customer support" and after 1 hour of various set-up configurations, still would not access my satellite. Returned TV to retailer for refund. FYI - I purchased an ONN ROKU TV and encountered the same problem. Contacted "support" via Chat and I was connected to the same person that I had on Chat with the Element TV. I also purchased a TCL ROKU TV and same thing. Same with support. I'm convinced one company is producing TVs and putting various names on them to make them "different" but they are all the same. I would not recommend any inexpensive TVs if you have satellite or cable.

Element Electronics response

Hi there Jack. Sorry our branded onn. Roku TV would not connect with the satellite. I cannot speak for the other TV, but at Element Electronics we are here 24/7 for all your support needs.

Element Electronics Company Information