Element Electronics

Compare TV Brands

Research top TV Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Element is a great brand and offers a great picture as well as other features. It is very easy to set up and to use. I have my Roku that I use on the TV and makes it way to view movies. The display is nice and the brightness of the screen is great. I like the sound quality helps make it easy to hear. They make it best for a nice relaxing evening at home. I would highly recommend this TV. Ours had lasted us a period of time and serve never had any problems.

The process for setting up and operating my Element television was super easy for me and took no time at all. I was pleased. It was reasonably priced and was for my guest bedroom. It has been reliable and has a great picture. However, I wish the frame was a little smaller.

Innovative and inexpensive brand. I like Element TVs. I bought an Element TV from Target and I found the setting up and operating extremely easy. The TV was very lightweight so it made the process even easier. I was able to hook my DVD and Blu-ray players up quickly. However, the Element TV brand stops working after about 2-3 years. Hopefully they can find a way for their products to work and last longer. Other than that, they have great picture quality for the price you pay and are portable. They come equipped with all the ports and outlets you need for all your digital activities.

The Element TV has an impressive clarity for its color and the contrast of it, including its design compliments any decor. It makes it easy to watch the perfect show and movie that will excite me to watch another one. It has 4k quality which is great for a full dynamic experience with my family. However, the size of the screen should be more larger for a more of an affordable price. Due to it being really high quality so they have to make it small to keep up with demand. Other than that, it is very fairly easy to use. I just plug it into my wall outlet and from there I use my remote control to operate the TV functions, such as turning it on and off or changing the channel. They have instruction videos online to answer any questions that is needed as well.

I liked the price of it. It was very affordable and the looks of it was very sleek and slim. It lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. However, I did not like the back of the television. It was a tight fit for Xbox 360 cords for my grandson and I barely was able to get it to fit in just right. The set up for cords in the back was to flush against the back paneling of the television making it difficult to hook wires that were slightly thicker around the base. I also did not like the way the apps were formatted and wish it was setup in an easier fashion. Other than those, the setup of the rest of the TV was very easy to use and to operate.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Element Electronics?

The Element Television was very easy to set up. There are step by step directions and a customer service number in case you get stumped. I like that it has multiple HDMI ports and that it has wifi capability. I also like that it has smart TV capability and a sleep timer. I can watch Youtube videos and stream movies. It has everything I need to enjoy my entertainment experience and I don't believe I will buy another brand in the future. The Element Television suits my lifestyle perfectly.

I like the amount of HDMI ports they give you on a device. I really enjoy the user controls and the ability to brighten/sharpen things, just all around customization for a great experience. I also enjoy the quality and the automatic upscaling they have. The ones we have now are great but I would like to see a tad bit more for the controls. Other than that, it is very easy to use and self-explanatory. It's very simple and to the point but also very high-tech and advance so you know you're getting the best and up to date item.

The Elements TV is easy to use and it does walk you through the process. The instructions it came with were easy to read and understand. Anyone would be able to set up and access the TV menu without a problem. The size I chose works best for me. I can see it very well. It's very clear and the color is excellent. However, the sound could be a bit better. You have to turn it all the way up and I may have to add a soundbar just to hear it. Also, sometimes the speakers will go in and out. I believe if they were bigger the sound would be different. Additionally, I picked up the TV at the store because the first one delivered was broken. I recommend buying in-store.

The picture on Element TVs is always crisp and clear and the volume never sounds distorted. Also, the TV was easy to set up and get all my electronics like my DVR and stuff hooked up to it. Overall a really great TV to own for the price.

My friend sets up all my electronics for me and from what I observed, the process of setting up my tv was quick and easy for my friend. I like the features my tv had to offer. I like the picture quality and the cost. They are cheaper than other brands. I found them to be reliable and a good value for the price. But I'd like a little better and clearer picture. Also, more input jacks for gaming systems would be useful. I had a good experience and I would consider purchasing another Element tv in the future.

I like my Element television. I like that the setup was very easy. The television came with instructions, which were very simple and easy to follow. I put it together myself in less than five minutes. The picture is great and the sound is as well. I have had my Element television approximately four years now and I have never had any problems with it. It's been a great experience.

The tv itself works fine. Like all other tvs it's the same setup and was easy setting up and getting the right color and contrast. You don't really need the instructions to set it up. Also, the TV has an excellent picture for the price. I only have the 32 in. but it has very crisp and sharp pictures. The sound is good for the size and sounds better than computer speakers. Wish that the volume though would be louder but it'll do for a small room. The remote is made poorly though and it broke after a few months. I ended up getting a universal remote.

I like everything about this Element TV. I took it out the box, plugged in, set some channels and it works really well. I love the sound, it is very clear picture, very colorful and it was easy to put in the wall. I like the brand and I would buy another one if I have to.

I liked the quality of the Element TV for the price. It was bought for my daughter's room and its purpose was met. However, connecting the universal remote was difficult and took at least 20 minutes. Still, setup was fairly simple and my husband who works for a cable company did it quickly. While the Element was a good TV, it wasn't as great as a Sony. The sharpness wasn't that great. Moreover, it would be great if it was a smart TV. It would have been nice to watch Netflix in it. Also, the TV did break very easily when my son threw a remote from the Wii through it but the velocity was not hard.

The Element TV is better than expected. It is a very easy process of setting up and operating the Element television. You take the TV straight out of the box you just attach the stand to the television and you're good. These televisions are also relatively cheap televisions. I love the price of the TVs and the quality is up to par with brands such as Samsung and LG. The pixelation is great for the price. However, because of the price of these televisions, they don't last as long as other more expensive brands such as Samsung.

Element TVs seem to have mostly all the same great quality features and choices of other similar brand TVs but are much more affordable and cheaper than other TV brands. The setup process for an Element TV is pretty easy and not very difficult at all. It takes the same amount of effort and time as other similar brands of TVs. A satisfied customer so far.

It has been a little while since I set the TV up but it was easy. The back of the TV was well marked with where to put cords, which ones go where! It has an easy to navigate menu setup and I can access the internet and streaming movie/TV shows on it, such as Hulu, Netflix and many of the same things you can do on a tablet, laptop, desktop and smartphone. Everything is so very well set up.

This tv was easy to set up, to operate and use. This tv has great picture quality, especially for the price we paid for it. It was for my son who was maybe 11 when we purchased it. We weren't going to spend a lot on a tv for a child. It is in my son's room and has held up very well being used by a teenage boy. If he is home, the tv is on and stays on until he goes to bed. And he has never had any issues with the TV. It has turned out to be a great tv and I would definitely buy this brand again.

Element Electronics Company Profile