2.79/5

Quit paying for costly home repairs

Quit paying for costly home repairs

71 Element Electronics Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 18, 2019

Awesome television! Captions are great for hearing impaired & even options to automatically caption, some of the DVD movies, that don't have captions! Great picture & sound, works great with Netflix, Cuz I & YouTube! Definitely worth the price!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

They approve my 1 yr warranty. My TV came in 3 days after I shipped the defeat tv through UPS in. I did not pack it myself. I should have but I didn't. I was charged $48.79. No biggie since I got an brand new tv. Customer service answer every email in. Every time I called they were there to help. I put a review because I want people to know my experience in that if your tv goes out within a year of nothing to do with you do everything they tell you. I sent the pictures. I use my debit card so I was able to call the Walmart line to tell the exact date in how much my purchase was after I got my bank statement. They then emailed me my receipt in. I was able to email Element customer service in then got approved.

Get expert buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

Purchased and love it. The color is good, the sound could be better but we can also hook up our sound bar. But this was a good quality find at a great price. Purchased at Walmart and very pleased with the TV. Easy setup, lightweight, and absolutely love and pleased with it.

Original review: July 26, 2019

I had this tv for three days. It was brand new when I purchased. The reception and picture were great. On the fourth day I turned the TV on. I don't have a picture or sound anymore. I have nothing but a black screen. The remote control will turn the tv on or off but I only get a black screen. I will never purchase an Element product again and I'm going to warn others about this crap they are selling. I'm not going to bring it back to the store. I'm going to put it in with the trash. The trash is where this piece of junk belongs. BTW, Heck yeah I'm mad.

Original review: May 27, 2019

Nothing but problems. Purchased an Element Google TV 3 months ago. Since then, it been horrible. Freezes frequently. Remote is a piece of crap. Do not recommend!! We have emailed and called to try to resolve. All they say is... "restart your TV". Such a piece of crap. NEVER BUYING THIS TV AGAIN.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Element Electronics?

Original review: May 16, 2019

Bought at a Christmas sale at WalMart and didnt even have a year and sound just stopped working. Picture is great but no sound. Very disappointed. Bought this tv to go in my bedroom and I have tried over and over to get sound wo

Original review: May 12, 2019

I purchased my Element tv used and in perfect working condition. Last night, in an attempt to update to the newest firmware, I mistakenly deactivated Netflix on the TV set. The issue is, there is no reactivation selection available. After confirming with Netflix that there are no issues with my account, and after verifying my internet connection was strong, still Netflix won’t load. I have called Element's customer service several times to get “walked through” the reactivating process just to find out there isn’t one. I’m very dissatisfied. I cut the cord a long time ago and only stream my tv shows and movies. How can customers reverse an action made in error and not get help from tech support?

Original review: May 4, 2019

Purchased the TV end of March 2019, TV failed on May 1st 2019. Have tried all the steps and resets by the customer care department, continues to fail and got to greyed out screen then black screen with sound. Now, having to wait for a warranty while this one is junk and un-useable. Do something better with your money like burn it, than spend it on an Element TV.

Original review: April 15, 2019

Purchased the 50" Element HDTV from Target in February and am so glad I held on to the receipt. About two weeks in, the TV would freeze up and nothing worked - none of the buttons (including the power button) on the remote, nor the button on the TV itself. Only way to unfreeze was to unplug it from the wall. Would be fine when it was plugged back in, but decided to exchange it within the 30 day window to avoid having to deal with warranty repair/replace issues. Have had the replacement TV for 2 weeks today and this one is doing the same exact thing. Decided I am going to exchange for a different brand. Besides the freezing issue, the sound and picture are great.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I purchased a Element tv at Walmart in August of 2018. My TV worked for 6 months and then I tried to turn it on and it didn't work. The LED light kept flashing. So we contacted customer service and sent pictures of the front and back of it with the serial number. No reply from the company. I gave them my phone number and address. Still no response. I don't recommend this brand to anyone.

Element Electronics Company Information