2. Elder Care
  3. Hearing Aids
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Request More Info
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.25/5

Signia is a market-leading hearing aid manufacturer with nearly one out of every four of the aids in use across the globe produced by this company. Formerly Siemens Hearing Instruments, Signia is now a part of WS Audiology but maintains its core German engineering strength to produce many high-performing models. Signia hearing aid technology features the latest in wireless connectivity, rechargeable batteries, and sleek styles, all suitable for hearing-loss levels ranging from very mild to severe.

Signia Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I bought a pair of Lotus Run SP hearing aids. When I have received them I was promised a fitting app to have them fitted to my hearing. In their advertisements of these particular hearing aids they do not say if you live in the U.S. you can't get them fitted because you can't get the app in the US. I bought these hearing aids from one of Sivantos Partners in India.

I've contacted them and I have contacted the Sivantos company. I requested help. All I was told because I live in the U.S. I am not entitled to this app. I cannot afford to pay $3,000 for hearing aids for I am disabled and yes I do live in the U.S. I have profound hearing loss in my left ear and severe hearing loss in my right ear. So now I am stuck with hearing aids that cannot be fitted to my hearing. Still no reply from the company other than telling me because I live in the U.S. I'm not entitled for the app. What is wrong with this picture here. Not every American could afford to pay a lot of money for hearing aids. There are some of us that are disabled and have to live on SSI and Medicaid which do not cover for hearing aids.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

Hearing aids are very expensive for what you get in return. Do your homework before you buy. I did not and I regret it. I spent thousands of dollars on Siemens BTE RIC hearing aids that have been a huge disappointment. I have owned them 5 yrs. and they have only worked for 2 and a half maybe 3 yrs. of the 5yrs. After purchasing them and having them repaired once under warranty by the dealer I have spent another $1200 in repairs. The dealer I went to went out of business. I tried to contact the company, SIGNIA, directly about repairs and they just referred me to another dealer. I got zero help from them. DON'T BUY SIEMENS OR SIGNIA. AVOID A HUGE HEADACHE!!!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2016

Very helpful and polite. Were able to provide me with specifics and information on this product. Able to answer all questions, very eager to sell and eager to find out my needs, so they may be addressed correctly. I would recommend to anyone that is in need of a hearing aid. Great brand! The product performed very well for me. Easy to use and still going strong. No issues so far but I was made aware that any issues I had they would be willing to help me with. So far I am very pleased with this product and the pricing. Seems well worth the time and money invested. The test of time will really be the deciding factor on the worth of this product. I have not had it long but so far I am very pleased with it!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

It has always a nice staff to help you when you need it. I feel a care client always, I know I can find what I need. Good product and quality. Just what I want and need, affordable and always good stock, love this brand. Good value, trusty brand high care for you. Of course I recommended good quality. Hope everybody like this product and brand. Super good and nice.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

Customer service is excellent and goes beyond the call to help. They are very friendly and knowledgeable in all areas. They fix the problem that you might or might not be having in a very timely manner. The product is the best around. There's no need to go anywhere else because their products are the best. Their products are unique and exactly what you are looking for even if you don't know it. The value their products has brought to my life is far much better than I ever imagined it would be. I was recommended their products by a close family friend and thank them all the time for recommending the products to me. The quality of the products is excellent. They make the best products around and you won't be disappointed if you were to purchase from them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Signia?

Signia Company Information