4.79/5

Looking for drug or alcohol rehabilitation services?

United Recovery Project

United Recovery Project believes everyone deserves another chance. Our primary focus is to assist individuals who often use chemicals as a means to coping. We work to help them manage their emotions and overcome daily hurdles that can easily set a person back.

Our program typically last 30 days however participants can remain in the program should we find additional treatment is needed. Once the client exhibits he/she is ready, our Clinical Care team works to create a thorough aftercare plan to ensure the client has the tools he/she needs to maintain a healthy and happy sober life.

View More View More

Looking for drug or alcohol rehabilitation services?

United Recovery Project Reviews

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

The staff here really made this a great and comfortable place. I highly recommend this treatment center. I had a comfortable and beneficial stay. I feel I have the right tools for sobriety. The staff here are very helpful and caring. I wouldn't have picked a better place.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I was talking to Justine to get info on getting a friend help and she gave info on state funded places but hang up on me as I was still asking questions. Pretty bad if this is how they treat people on the phones asking questions about getting loved ones help. I am sure I would not want to send any there. It didn't sound like they had any compassion at all for the people looking for help or info so how would they treat my friend if they treat me like that!!!

Original review: May 15, 2018

I thought the experience I have had here at United Recovery Project was great. I learned from a well trained staff, of which majority of them are in recovery. I saw firsthand how people exactly like me managed to achieve sobriety and what they do to maintain it. I really don't have much bad to say about URP, they were very hands on with my treatment the whole way and worked with me and anything I needed along the way. Once again I just want to mention the Techs and staff who are employed at URP because they truly are amazing people who never stopped lending a helping hand. From Ian to Mike, Josef, Jay, Ryan, TJ, Steve, Cory, they are all great at their jobs and definitely people who I was able to lean on my entire time here. And especially SARA AT THE FRONT DESK!

Original review: May 2, 2018

Recovery is attainable. This facility can help you build a solid foundation for you lifetime recovery. You need trust in the process and allow them to guide you. In the end you will solve problems far beyond addiction. You can succeed here.

Original review: April 17, 2018

My experience here at United Recovery Project was very helpful, in all aspects of my life. I learned a lot and remember prior tools to use in my life and recovery. I am glad to have been given this opportunity to better my life, so I can stay sober and enjoy life on life's terms.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about United Recovery Project?

Original review: April 11, 2018

I was in the grips of addiction, I was homeless, no family, no job. I could not see the forest from the trees. I have been in and out of treatment, in and out of jail, with no success. I have been to the so called "best" facilities, and I have been to state facilities. I always felt like a number. I came across United Recovery Project, and they saved my life. I am a few years sober today, and my life has never been better. They treated me like an individual. Yes, they had all the nice things, but I did not care about that, I wanted therapy. United gave me the tools to be successful. I am forever grateful for them and where my life is today.

Original review: May 25, 2017

This place has helped me grow into the person I have always wanted to be. I have had a lot of help from the caring staff and therapists to figure out my core issues that cause me to use. I learned how to cope with underlying issues and have tools now to apply to my life when I leave. They introduced me to a 12 step program that I am excited to be a part of and provided me with aftercare.

Original review: May 25, 2017

My experience at United Recovery Project was perfect. I highly recommend this treatment center to anyone struggling with addiction. I really enjoyed the staff because of the family atmosphere and I appreciate how much they care for the clients. The program here is a structured environment that is drug free that will help me in my continued recovery.

Original review: May 22, 2017

My experience at United Recovery Project was beneficial for my recovery. It gave me the tools I need to cope with getting through life sober. The clinical staff was great and helpful. The activities we participating in were fun. The accommodations were awesome and the groups were intense.

Original review: May 22, 2017

The staff here is very accepting and fair. I really enjoyed my time here at United Recovery Project. I felt very comfortable. The extracurricular activities were really fun and they helped get me out of my head. The United Recovery Project program is very recovery-based and helped me gain life skills and ways to stay clean.

United Recovery Project Company Information