4.84/5

Looking for drug or alcohol rehabilitation services?

United Recovery Project

United Recovery Project believes everyone deserves another chance. Our primary focus is to assist individuals who often use chemicals as a means to coping. We work to help them manage their emotions and overcome daily hurdles that can easily set a person back.

Our program typically last 30 days however participants can remain in the program should we find additional treatment is needed. Once the client exhibits he/she is ready, our Clinical Care team works to create a thorough aftercare plan to ensure the client has the tools he/she needs to maintain a healthy and happy sober life.

View More View More

Looking for drug or alcohol rehabilitation services?

75 United Recovery Project Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 28, 2017

The staff at URP is amazing and I would tell anyone struggling with addiction to come here. They are very helpful and nice and very accommodating. They really care about you and don't treat you like just a number. My time here was great. Excellent treatment facility.

Original review: March 28, 2017

URP was extremely helpful, the staff including the techs were always awesome. Some more outdoor activities would have been great. Overall everyone and everything was positive. The therapists were helpful and never acted like they were better than their clients.

Original review: March 27, 2017

I enjoyed my time rehabilitating. Staff was awesome and insightful. If I had to come back to a rehab I would definitely choose this one again. The weather was nice and the activities were fun. This is a new wave in rehab. Great treatment center.

Original review: March 24, 2017

Great treatment center. United Recovery has open up my mind. It has helped me with my social anxiety and my anger problem... The counselors have helped me get out of my comfort zone. For the first time in a while I am happy and always smiling.

Original review: March 20, 2017

Having been to 10 plus treatments all around United States this place was by far the best experience I had! I owe this place my life cause they have opened my eyes to a whole new way of living clean and serene. Their approach was spot on and provided exactly what I needed to succeed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about United Recovery Project?

Original review: March 17, 2017

I am incredibly grateful to work for such an amazing facility! It is a wonderful experience to be a part of a staff that unites as a family to truly help their clients succeed. United Recovery Project goes above and beyond to provide their clients with the best possible treatment. It is a blessing to be able to witness people transform their lives.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

My niece went to United Recovery Project after we read about the CEO, Bryan Alzate on a news article. So far she is having an amazing experience and has been very happy with our decision to get help there. Everyone is always available to answer my questions and I feel that they truly care about her.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

Great living quarters, amazing therapist that care truly about you along with the rest of staff. Would recommend to any addict or friend. Chriss is very nice and caring person who truly wants the best for every client.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

Thank you very much for helping me with my addiction. I had no idea what to expect but immediately felt right at home here. The staff was amazing and very accommodating. You guys saved me from myself. Thank you so much!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

My time here at United Recovery Project has been a life changing experience. This place saved my life. The staff is top notch and always willing to help me in my recovery. I highly recommend this place. It's a safe environment and really enjoyed my time here.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

URP is a great facility for addiction counseling. The staff and owner really care and love what they do, they are in the business of helping people. This facility gives you the tools and resources you need to get your life back on track and the hope and faith to move forward.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

The staff was awesome, counselors were great, housing was amazing, very recovery based and just the right amount of fun. The place was clean and well organized. The whole staff is cool. Bryan is great. Chris is great. Mike ** is cool. I enjoyed all the assets and activities. Would definitely go again. 10/10.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

United Recovery is a top notch facility with an extremely professional staff. I highly recommend them as they are professional, comforting and extremely helpful to anyone in need of their services. They are a one of a kind company with one of a kind people to help you. These people not only work there but care about you and your Recovery.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

I came by with a family member to show support and was deeply impressed with the abundance of care and of acceptance. Was very impressed with how attentive everyone in the staff is. I wouldn't want my friends or family in need, anywhere else.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

URP's staff and management make this center one of the best I have encountered. Their true care and compassion for clients yields lasting results and the approach sets clients up for continued success with sobriety after the program. I would highly recommend this center to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

When walking into United Recovery Project, one is immediately welcomed with a friendly, and warm environment. The owners and staff are truly passionate about helping their clients; they continuously pour out all they have on a day to day basis. The space they have created is remarkable and I know they strive to improve as much as they possibly can.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

In one of the scariest, loneliest and most painful moments of my life I felt like there was nothing left to do. I have been to over 10 treatment facilities who never seemed to care and I used immediately after. United Recovery Project saved my life! The staff and owners are some of the kindest, loving, and helpful people I have ever met. They walked with me every step of the way and introduced me to another way of life while having the time of my life! Not only is this an amazing recovery environment, they reminded me it's possible to have fun without using drugs. Today I have over 3 months clean and I owe it all to them!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

The staff was motivated to give me the best experience and help to get the recovery that I needed. As well as set me up after to get plugged in and stay on the best path. I recommend this place to anyone looking to the best foot forward on changing their lives.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

My stay here was exceptional from the group sessions to the individual therapy to the living environment. The staff from top to bottom genuinely cares about your recovery process and addresses all needs and concerns. I am very grateful for the care I received. I would recommend URP to anyone looking for help.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

I would recommend URP to anyone looking for help. The staff really cares about you. This was my first time in treatment for my addiction and it was a great place. Not at all what I thought rehab would be like. This gave me the chance to finally get my head back together and get me heading in the right direction. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

Fantastic experience. I have been to other treatment centers before but felt like I was part of a family at URP. The staff is awesome and truly cares about you. You're not just another person lost in the mix. Thank you for all of the amazing support.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

When I came here I thought it was going to be a quick two weeks but I ended up staying almost 40 days and loved it. It was definitely the best treatment I've been to. I learned a lot about myself and the disease of addiction I’m looking forward to doing the iop and living at the halfway. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

Place is very. Staff was great in all aspects. Counselors had a lot of knowledge and experience. Activities was great. Kept my mind off being away from home. Living arrangements was like paradise and kept clean. Nothing but good things to say about this place.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

I have learned a lot from the staff at URP. All of my personal, medical, and therapeutic needs were met above my expectations. When I first came here I was not fully committed to staying clean. But after talking with the people and the staff at URP, I decided to make the commitment to myself to try this. I am happy for the choices I am making.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

The United Recovery Project has saved my life. They took the time to get to the bottom of my issues and kept me safe the whole time. I felt comfortable, wanted and loved throughout my stay and I am forever grateful.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

A great and wonderful place to work. Everyone works as a team, a family to help those that are in need of help a safe environment. United Recovery is my #1 work place where I can say all thing are handled properly and in a safe way. United Recovery Project makes sure that all new intake as well for those already with United Recovery gets the help at 100%. We make it a comfortable place and make sure everyone gets the treatment needed at all time. Any questions and concern is taken care as soon as possible and make it comfortable for all their needs. We give the care they need and listen when they need someone to talk to. It can emotionally, mentally. United Recovery Project is always gonna be there for them. With my experience with United Recovery Project is the best work place I ever had and will continue being with the company till the end.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

I've been to 15 treatment centers and I felt completely hopeless coming into URP. I didn't want to be there, especially since they were a "new" treatment center. I was very skeptical. After my first three days I started to open up and laugh for the first times in years. The techs there were so good and down to earth, everything was organized and they had a great community of clients. The clinical director helped me a lot with our one on one trauma therapy. The residence was beautiful. Overall, it was THE BEST experience I've had in treatment. I have over 5 months clean now.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

I love working at United Recovery Project. I have never been in an environment where people care so much, everyone from the Behavioral Health Technicians (BHT's) to the CEO. The level of care and commitment our clients receive is unprecedented.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

Excellent Treatment Center. United Recovery Project saved my best friend's life! The facility was very well run and organized. The staff and therapists were very helpful and you could tell they really cared and loved what they do. I will be forever grateful for URP for saving my friend and giving him the tools to live a clean life.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

Have a relative with drug abuse. He got the best treatment with a professional all the time on a first class location. Everyone at the center was very good at every step. Very grateful to all of them at the center. Food was very natural and plenty of it. The rooms very clean, they all treat us with respect. God bless all.

United Recovery Project Company Information