toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Judy,

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you are loving the food and the results. Thank you for the recommendation and please feel free to reach out to our team if you need anything!

Original review: May 6, 2017

I am extremely impressed with this program. The food is excellent, healthy, and very filling. This is the end of my second week, and I am thoroughly satisfied with the results I have attained from following this program. I definitely recommend it to anyone.

Hi Haynes,

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you have been enjoying the program. Congratulations on your great success! If you need anything from our team, please feel free to reach out.

Original review: June 12, 2017

I have ordered the RECON meal program 4 times now and enjoy everything about it - 80lbs and still going. I like the ease and the taste of the food. Once I had a problem with the packaging and it was resolved immediately by customer service. Where else can you get 3 healthy meals a day for less than $19. I find that I now have my favorites to order but the variety of the meat and veggie choices is what keeps me coming back. Easy, convenient and tasty.

Hi Yonna!

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the program so far. Please feel free to reach out to a weight loss coach at any point in time at weightlosscoach@personaltrainerfood.com and they will be happy to help!

Original review: May 23, 2017

All of the positive reviews on the taste of the food is spot on! I was skeptical as many have said. This food really IS delicious! Waiting on my second shipment to arrive now. I haven't lost much weight to be honest. The convenience and taste make up for that. I'm positive that if I stick to the plan I'll see a few more pounds come off in the next month.

Hi Pam,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that our program has made eating healthy easier for you and you're enjoying the program so far. If you need anything, please feel free to reach out to our team!

Original review: May 6, 2017

PTF has brought good taste to the food & ease of preparation. It has been a long time since I have been off sugar & not had some cravings. I have to be careful about sodium so I just picked the lowest mg content & ordered multiples of those in each category. I also enjoy the apple every day. Releasing 9# in three weeks is my reward. Thank you!

Hi Elishia,

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you're enjoying the taste of the food (the Apple Gouda sausage is one of our favorites as well). Please let our team know if you need anything!

Original review: May 6, 2017

Personal Trainer Food is amazing. I was worried about the taste (because it's in such simple packaging) but it is so good! The Apple gouda sausage is to die for. I don't feel overly hungry, the meals are super quick to make, and everything I've had is great. I would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Hi Kendrix,

Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that you've been getting creative with your food and having a good experience with the program so far. If you need anything at all, please feel free to reach out to our team!

Original review: May 5, 2017

The food taste great with the different butter types they have. I always sauteed my lunch and dinners in a skillet in the mornings to give them more flavor than just microwaving them. My coach has been encouraging during my weigh-in. She gives me feedback in a timely manner which helps me to stay focused.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Personal Trainer Food?

Hi Ginnie,

Thank you for your review! Congratulations on your 20lb lose with more to come. It sounds like you've had a fantastic start to the program. Please let our team know if you need anything!

Original review: May 5, 2017

I had already begun a significant weight loss journey. After roughly 20 pounds I had plateaued and was struggling to move to lose the other 20 pounds. With Personal Trainer Food I am well on my way and I feel fantastic!

Hey Christopher!

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear that our program is has been working so well for you. Congratulations on your success! Please let our team know if you need anything.

Original review: May 5, 2017

One of the best experiences I've had and it includes losing weight, getting healthy, and learning how to keep up the progress. The only choice is to use Personal Trainer Food to get the body back on track. I now have the body I had almost 20 years ago.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the food and have found this to be a smooth dietary transition. Please let our team know if you need anything!

Original review: May 5, 2017

I'm new to the plan, but I have already lost 6.5 lbs in the first week. I am very happy with the food itself and it has been quite easy acclimating to the plan. I look forward to the future and have no doubt that I will surpass the goal set. The slogan says it all, "Great Taste, Small Waist."

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for your feedback! Congratulations on your success so far, 8lbs is great for week one. We are happy that you do not feel deprived and that this program is a good fit for your goals. Please let us know if you need anything!

Original review: May 5, 2017

I have been using this program for a week and a half and I am already down 8 pounds. I already feel like I have a better mindset regarding my food choices and I do not feel deprived at all. This was a wonderful decision and I love this lifestyle and plan to keep it up!

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your review and congratulations on your great results so far! We are so happy to hear you've lost 20lbs in 3 weeks and find this program sustainable. Please feel free to reach out to our team if you need anything!

Original review: May 4, 2017

I've been eating Personal Trainer Food for 3 weeks and have lost almost 20 lbs. The food tastes great and the portions really teach you about portion control. This is a sustainable way of eating and is fairly low carb. The program is so great!

Hi Rita,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the program. We are happy to hear this is working well for you and your busy lifestyle. Please let us know if you need anything!

Original review: May 3, 2017

The food for this plan has been very good. From the taste to the texture. The portions are adequate and easy to prepare. I travel a bit for work and have been able to pack a thermal bag to take with me on trips. It has made it very easy to stay on my meal plan as well as cut back on food costs while traveling.

Hi John,

Thank you for your review! We are very pleased to hear you're enjoying the program. Congratulations on your results so far, 11lbs in a week and a half is outstanding! Please feel free to reach out if you need anything.

Original review: May 3, 2017

I am a week and a half into the program and am extremely pleased with my results. I completed a 48 hour fast prior to my first week and have lost 11 lbs. The food taste great and I am surprised by my energy levels.

Hey Victoria!

Thank you for your review and spreading the word! We are so happy to hear that you are having success with this program and enjoying the journey. Please let us know if you need anything!

Original review: May 3, 2017

This experience has been absolutely amazing! I never knew eating healthy could be something I actually enjoyed. I haven't had a single item of food that I didn't enjoy and the sauces that come with are so delicious. I haven't even craved sweets much because that cinnamon sauce is so great! I tell people constantly about Personal Trainer Food because I'm so incredibly impressed with the food and my results!

Hi Samantha,

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that our program is working well for you. If you need anything at all, please feel free to reach out anytime!

Original review: May 3, 2017

Personal Trainer Food is really great. I've had really good results and experiences with them so far. They have food that tastes really good and is super convenient especially for those who hate cooking! Definitely a product I will keep using.

Hello Elizabeth,

Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that this program has been working well for you. Congratulations on your great results, 16lbs in 3 weeks is fantastic. Please feel free to contact our team should you need anything!

Original review: May 3, 2017

I was very critical at first about the entire process. The weight that was projected to me to lose at the quick rate made me unsure. I've always struggled with my weight for as I can remember and no matter how well I ate or exercised, I always dropped weight at a slow rate. However I have been amazed at the results I've received on this program. I've only been doing it 3 weeks and I'm already down a pant size and over 16lbs! My energy levels are completely up and my overall well being is at an all time high. This food is delicious and convenient. Having Niki on call has also made this process much easier and efficient!

Hi Angel,

Thank you for your review and congratulations on your awesome success so far! Please feel free to contact our team if you need anything.

Original review: May 3, 2017

I lost 9 pounds my first week on the food plan, food taste great and they provide you with all the tools needed to achieve your weight loss goal. Highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling to lose weight.

Hi Jake,

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying the food and the program. If you need anything at all, please feel free to reach out to our team!

Original review: May 2, 2017

When I first got the food I was amazed at how much food you get for the price. Then after tasting the first breakfast meal I fell in love with Personal Trainer Food. The taste of the food tasted like a good home-cooked meal without all the prep time and mess. This food helped me lose the weight I wanted and feel healthier each and everyday!

Hi Adam,

Thank you for being a valued customer. We appreciate your feedback and understand how it's essential to improving the quality of our customer experience. We are very happy to hear that you have seen good results on this program and enjoy the taste of the food. However, we are very sorry to hear that your experience was unsatisfactory. We will reach out to your privately to learn more about your concerns and work towards a resolution.

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

Original review: April 27, 2017

This is the 3rd time I have used this service and each time either the order is not complete and or food packets opened, defrosted and each time Customer Service is hostile when contacted. I really like the food, great tasting and easy to stick to and I see the results but I have to wonder why I can't ever get a complete order and customer service is hostile upon contacting them.

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for your feedback! Congratulations on your success with the program and keeping the weight off. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied. Please feel free to reach out to our team if you need anything. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

Original review: April 8, 2017

My husband and I have been using Personal Trainer Food for over a year now. We both lost weight and, when we stick to the program, we continue to keep it off. We find the food to be tasty, convenient, and very affordable, especially compared to other programs we've tried. The menu ideas are a great way to vary what could be considered boring meals. This is a great option for people who don't really like to cook. So easy!

Hello Kessia,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that your experience with the food was not pleasant. We strive to source the highest quality food for our customers as possible and take this feedback very seriously. One of our team members will reach out to you privately and work towards resolving your concerns. We appreciate your feedback as it is vital to improving our customer experience and look forward to finding a solution.

Original review: April 6, 2017

I didn't expect chef made meals but my God this stuff is literally the worst! The meat is to sweet and I believe mostly fake processed meat. Veggies... I actually like veggies and these are the worst of the worst of frozen hell. I am starting to believe I am only losing weight from the lack of not wanting to eat this horrible food but wanting to suck to my diet! Please for love of God do not do this to yourself. DO NOT ORDER THIS PROGRAM. I am currently 155 lbs. and plan to lose 2 lbs. a week. I will not detour from my personal goal but I cannot continue with this foul food. Please save your money, do not order this! You will fail. If you need it it's horrible and you'll want literally anything else after a couple of days of this horrid food. I am not expecting greatness but gimme a break. I could have had better tasting food from a lean cuisine and the same results.

Hi Lori,

Thank you for your feedback! We are always happy to hear that you are enjoying the program. If you need anything at all, please feel free to get in touch with our team!

Original review: March 25, 2017

For the convenience, I love the quality. Better than most frozen dinners. It's so easy that the items are individually packaged so you can independently pick your sides, etc. You also CAN heat them in many ways. IF I have the time, it's nice to fix them on the stove or oven as well. GOOD STUFF!

Hi Sabrina,

Thank you for your review. We strive to provide the best possible service, and would like to make this right. We will reach out to you privately to resolve this!

Original review: March 25, 2017

While I liked the food and I agree with the premise of a high protein diet, I have tried this twice with very little weight change. The last time I started the program, I had multiple problems with delivery and billing. First, they billed my card before the agreed upon date, so the charge didn't clear my account. Then, an order was not placed even though my card had been charged, so I had to wait for the delivery of the food. Then, another order was neither charged nor placed, so again I had to wait again. Finally, on my last order, the delivery was shipped but delayed, so I got it 3 days late. It was still barely frozen, and they assured me the food was safe, but I did have some intestinal issues with my first meal. My rep was always helpful, but I would have a hard time recommending this product because of the service.

Hi Kristina,

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to hear that you are happy. We have found that the cinnamon butter sauce goes great when heated up with your one apple a day (if you have one). It also can go well with broccoli. If you log into your account with us, there should be some recipes that can give you some ideas. We hope that helps! And thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

Original review: March 24, 2017

I have ordered from Personal Trainer enough times that I now have it down to 8 favorite meats and veggies. Not only is it convenient but it tastes great. The fact that I receive little bottles of different flavorings is great, although I have no clue what to do with the cinnamon one. I love whipping up the cauliflower with salt, pepper and the garlic butter in my blender. I make homemade soup on the weekends especially during cold midwest winters and I always grab two or 3 bags of veggies to throw in the pot. I never pick out which vegetables because they are all so good so every time it's a different batch of veggies in the soup and always get compliments from my kids when they stop by and have a bowl. Personal Trainer runs promotions pretty often so I wait until it looks like a great promotion and reorder. I've had a few questions and have always been answered promptly when I email or do a live chat. Keep up the good work.

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for your feedback. We do our best to ensure that every order is up to customer standards. I will pass your concerns onto our packaging/quality control department for consideration. If you have any other feedback for us, please feel free to get in touch.

Original review: March 24, 2017

Chicken is occasionally slimy and tasteless. Chicken needs better Seasoning and the texture is slimy. I was a big fan of personal trainer food until the chicken started arriving with a dark grey color and the taste / texture became very unappetizing. I would also like a larger optionality on main courses. Thanks.

Hi Barbi,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always thrilled to hear that a valued customer is happy. We hope you continue to enjoy the food. Please let our team know if you need anything!

Original review: March 24, 2017

I have been ordering Personal Trainer Food for a while now and have always been completely satisfied with everything I have received. It is the best food out there. Every order is packed well and delivered frozen (pretty amazing here in Texas). They make it very easy for you to update your order before it's delivered, and the selection is awesome. I eat this food regularly, especially for lunch, and my kids love it too. The broccoli is the best I have ever had. We cannot live without our broccoli or our green beans! We also love the teriyaki chicken and the Italians chicken one, and the brats, omg they are awesome! Ok, we have a few favs here... I recommend this food to everyone. The portions are perfect and they are always cooked perfectly. The butter sauces rock as well! I've tried a few different meal delivery places and Personal Trainer Food is by far the best ever!

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for being a Personal Trainer Food customer! Congratulations on your success with the program. Please feel free to contact our team if you need anything.

Original review: March 15, 2017

I'm very pleased with this company. Their products & service are excellent. I've lost 30 lbs using these products! They always notify me when my shipment is sent & when I'm going to receive my food. I recommend this company & their food products to anyone interested in making some healthy life changes. They have definitely helped me.

Hi Jennifer!

Thank you so much for your feedback and for introducing others to our program. We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed the food. Please feel free to get in touch with our team if you need anything!

Original review: March 15, 2017

I have turned so many people on to this food because it is SOOO delicious and so easy. It use to be more affordable (it was cheaper to buy the meal packages than to buy similar food on my own) but has gotten more expensive. If you follow the program exactly you will lose weight and will enjoy every meal you eat. Don't get too attached to any entree (they've gotten rid of my 2 favorites; chocolate almonds and spicy ranch chicken tenders). Try the "dill-icious" chicken; it's amazing!

Hi Steve!

Thank you for your feedback. Congratulations on your outstanding results! If you need anything at all, please feel free to get in touch with our team.

Original review: March 15, 2017

I lost about 35 pounds (185->150) in 2 months following the plan carefully. Now I've been using "mostly" for 3 years and I'm still 150. I'm just maintaining now but the food quality and the ease of ordering and preparing the food is great!!

Hi Shane,

Thank you for being a Personal Trainer Food customer! We value your feedback and will relay this information to the appropriate party. We are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience and appreciate your review. Please feel free to reach out to our team should you need anything.

Original review: March 14, 2017

I love the cheddar omelet with either sausage patty, bacon or the links. Most of the meat products are really good. I don't care for some of the chicken products or the veggies, mainly the green beans and lima beans, not cooked properly.

Hi Daniel,

Congratulations on reaching your goal! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our program. If you need anything at all, please feel free to reach out to our team.

Original review: March 14, 2017

Had PT food delivered to me for about 5 months with the hope of losing 15 lbs before a vacation. Even though I was not the best at sticking to the diet (ate dinner out a couple times a week and often satisfied my evening sweet tooth) I was able to achieve my goal. The butter based sauces really help flavor things up differently which is a nice improvement I do not remember getting a few years ago when I first used this plan. Will come back anytime I need to lose weight in the future as the food tastes good, very easy to prepare each meal and gives good results!

Personal Trainer Food Company Profile