toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Amy!

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy this program works for you! Please feel free to reach out to customer support or a weight loss coach at anytime. We want you to be as successful as you can be!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

This plan works. I had done several others. This company isn't about gimmicks. It's about truly changing lives in the most honest way I've ever seen. The employees at this company believe in what they are doing so deeply that it really changed who I am as a person.

Hi Ali,

Thank you for being a Personal Trainer Food client and we are so happy you are enjoying the program!

We really appreciate the positive feedback. Please feel free to reach out to our team if there is ever anything we can do for you!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

I have used PT food several times and always enjoy the food. The breakfast omelets w/ Maple sausage are my fave! I love this food plan, because it makes eating health super easy! I am always on the go, but taking my PT food with me is so convenient and keeps me satisfied. I save money and feel amazing!

Personal Trainer Food

Thank you for sharing your experience and results with Personal Trainer Food. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the program and seeing great results!

If there is anything we can do for you, please feel free to reach out to us at anytime. We are always happy to help!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

I'm 48 years old, single and living in West Hollywood where everyone is in shape! Over the last couple years, I put on extra weight because I got lazy, wasn't making health-conscious eating choices and neglected my gym routine - plus, I have friends who are bad influences and there was too much champagne, mayo and French fries involved.

I've used the program several times and always lose weight. My problem is not changing my eating habits post-program. This time, I started the program on November 13, 2016. I'm currently down 33 lbs. (possibly more - I didn't weigh myself the first 2 weeks) and have about 15 more lbs. to go - my target end date is March 1. I don't eat anything outside of the program food because the structure of the program makes it super easy to follow and stay on the plan. I also like the food. I exercise several times a week and hike often. The program teaches you a lot about portion sizes - I'm going to apply those lessons post-program this time! For me, this program is "win-win" and I recommend it to anyone who wants to get back in shape and improve their health.

Hi Carla!

Thank you for being a Personal Trainer Food client! We really appreciate your feedback.

If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know. We are always happy to help!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

This is the perfect option for healthy meals that only take a few minutes to prepare!! Very convenient and they taste great!! Enough variety that you don't get bored. I highly recommend Personal Trainer Food to anyone needing healthy and fast dinners!

Personal Trainer Food

Thank you for your feedback Jill!

We are happy you have had such a great experience with our Customer Support team. Though we try to limit any issues that may occur, we are always happy to work with you make things right and assure you are 100% satisfied with your meal plan.

Please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything we can do for you in the future and thank you for being a Personal Trainer Food client.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

I have always had the most amazing customer service experiences with PTF. They are efficient, professional, and accommodating. My issues are always resolved and handled as if I am their number one priority. I am so thankful I found this plan; I recommend it to everyone I know!!! :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Personal Trainer Food?

Hi Kristi-

Glad to hear you have experienced success on the program. We do recognize that this is a lifestyle change. Though we provide convenience for those who have reached their weight loss goals, we do have weight loss coaches on staff that can help you transition successfully to a maintenance phase.

Feel free to give us a call to speak with a weight loss coach. We are always happy to help!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

I'd highly recommend Personal Trainer Food's program. It's simple, easy to follow and the food taste great. It's a no brainer to lose weight and feel healthier. Eating practically no starch and very little, if any cheese, made my digestion system feel much better and gave me more energy. I and my family have used the program several times with much success.

My only qualm with it, is that it's true lifestyle change. I tried in the past to apply the principles on my own, but quickly learned that I ended up eating too large of portions and that combined with my 'cheat' days (eating sweets or starches) caused me to gain back much of the weight I'd lost. So having said that, I think this program is great for quick weight loss and feeling healthier; however, to maintain that success I think you have to stick with the program - at least in large measure - even after you've achieved your goal weight. Luckily, the food is delicious and saves one from having to spend a lot of time cooking - so it's not that bad of a plan to continue on in the future. I'm hoping to get to my goal weight again and then maintain the program with a bit of laxity on the rules when special occasions come around!

Hi Gretchen!

Thank you so much for your feedback. The best thing about Personal Trainer Food is the ability to create your own menu. We understand each individual is unique and may require a customized plan. Our certified weight loss coaches are happy to work with you directly to find a meal plan that fits your dietary needs. I have emailed you directly to discuss further.

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

I started with the fast and it went well. The food kept me full, but I started breaking out with small bumps on my face. The doctor told me I was having difficulty digesting fat in my liver, and suggested a less fatty diet. I maintained weight but no loss.

Hi James!

Thank you so much for your review and happy to hear Personal Trainer Food offers the convenience you need in your busy life.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. We appreciate you as a loyal client and are always happy to help!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

I am a single guy running my own business. I find the meals an easy way to stay on track without cooking. I have been on the program almost 3 years. I started using it to lose weight and did...65 lbs to be exact. The program works and has helped me maintain my ideal weight. The best meal plan on the market in my opinion.

Hi Brie-

Thank you for your feedback and I am so sorry for your experience with your delivery. So happy to hear our customer service team took care of you and made things right.

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if there is anything else we can do for you!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

The food is tasty and makes it easy for me to stick with my plan. I had an issue with the shipper that had me very upset. I am a single mom and I thought my food was lost and I would have been out of the food and the money due to the shipper's error. PTF made it right the first time I called about it. I will be a customer for a long time.

Hi Cheryl-

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for being such a loyal client.

We do our best to make sure every order is packaged with your entire order. Please continue to reach out to our customer service team if you ever have any issues or concerns. We are happy to help and want to make sure we make things right!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

I have ordered from PTF for 3 years, and have been very happy. The food tastes good and is satisfying. Every once in a while I get an order that has a missing item or 2, but I can call/chat with their customer service team to get a partial refund. They are always very helpful. Also, they are good about trying to find new foods or sauces to introduce ever so often, so that's nice. The pamphlets & website are full of helpful guidelines & info, as well as the facebook community support group. I lost 35 lbs on this plan and it is very convenient and easy to stick with long term.

Hi Jessica!

Thank you for being a valued client of Personal Trainer Food and for sharing your feedback!

I am glad that you enjoyed the food and took advantage of the free program support! Please feel free to reach out to Customer Support if you ever have anything that we can assist you with in the future!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Personal Trainer Food. They were very knowledgeable on all of their products. I loved all of the good and took advantage of the personal help they offered when I was having any difficulties. Not only was their food great, but they offered great recipes that incorporated outside food as well. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to make healthy changes or just to make their life easier!

Hi Melissa!

Thank you for your feedback! Glad you are enjoying the taste of the food and see such great results! We love working with you and are so happy you are continuing the program to reach your weight loss goals!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

I was offered a promotion for Personal Trainer Food in Dec. 2016. I figured I'd give it a shot and am SO happy I did! My prepackaged food was on my doorstep within a couple days. I was a bit skeptical about frozen diet food... I assumed it would taste like cardboard. It was delicious!!! It was like someone cooked the food for me and then put it in the freezer right away. And it's easy to heat up: you check the bag for the cooking time, pop it in the microwave and in under 2 minutes you've got a hot, delicious meal ready to go! It took all the guesswork out of eating healthy.

In the month that I have eaten Personal Trainer Food, I've lost 9.4 lbs (they say you can lose up to 20), and a total of 7" off my arms, chest, waist, hips and thighs!! I never felt hungry or like I wasn't getting enough to eat. I'm including my before and after pictures. I'll be continuing to eat Personal Trainer Food to reach my health/weight loss goals for sure!!!

Hi Robin!

Thank you for your feedback and am so happy you are enjoying Personal Trainer Food. We are happy you are continuing the program. Feel free to reach out to us at anytime. We want you to be as successful as possible!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

The program is easy, the food tastes great and is very convenient. I am extremely happy with my results so far! I lost 5 1/2 inches off my waist and 4 inches off my hips in 28 days. I am continuing on the program for another 28 days too. I would highly recommend the program to anyone and have recommended to friends. Don't let your age stop you either! I just turned 50 and thought it would be way harder to get the results I have had so far.

Hi Paul!

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am happy Personal Trainer Food made it easy for you to reach your weight loss goals. Please feel free to reach out to Customer Support if there is anything we can help you with!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

Loved sharing the experience with everyone! I have never lost weight so easily. The food is absolutely delicious and extremely convenient, even for the busiest of lifestyles. Working multiple jobs I can't always find the time to grocery shop. So with Personal Trainer Food's quick and easy delivery it makes my life that much easier!

Hi Andy-

Thank you for your feedback! Please feel free to reach out to Customer Support if there is anything we can help you with in the future!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

It's great being able to eat healthy, work 80 hours a week, AND prepare for a fitness show. For anyone that doesn't have the time to prepare food, like me, it's wonderful to have it made possible. The ordering process was simple and the selection makes for a wonderful variety.

Personal Trainer Food Company Profile