Life Time Fitness

Compare Health Clubs

Research top Health Clubs recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The one that I went to was open 24 hrs so you can't beat that, most are only open to like 9 or 10 but 24 hrs. You can go any time of the day and get your work out and have everything there. They are very helpful. If you have questions or concerns they are there to help or recommend. I find they super friendly and even easy to just talk with. It's good. Never see any garbage lying around. It's kept up daily. I've seen staff keeping up with it all the time. Some health clubs smell like musty. Not this place. The price is competitive. And they are willing to work with you.

Hours gave plenty of time before, during and after main hours. The place was good, well lit, and seemed to work for everyone's hours. The hours helped when I was changing days and times at work. The staff was very friendly. They were always ready to help and gave great advice. I really appreciated all their efforts with helping me find my way around. The place was very clean. All showers and equipment were clean and sanitary. I felt like there were few issues with cleanliness. I look for places to do business with that I trust take into acct my health. I went with a friend of mine who has been a member for a long time. She has told me the due and fees are very reasonable. I hope to join soon when I have more funds. I am pleased with the place.

Usually weekdays from 9-5 some weekends, not many though however the times they have open for classes are great and offer many classes for people to take depending on what you would like to do. Super friendly, love children, instant friendship and I wouldn't trade that for anything in the world when it comes to working out to have someone actually care and come by and check up on you to see if you need tips and help is great. Super clean, they like to keep up on everything the best they can even though it might get crowded sometimes... they get it done and it's excellent. I pay a decent price, but you get what you pay for the help, the tips. You get what you pay for and you definitely get your money's worth in paying the price.

They are open 24 hours so it's helpful to anyone who seeks flexibility in their daily routine. Any place that is open 24 hours always has the edge. Their staff always tries to be helpful no matter how busy they are. They strive to help each person at any given time. This usually makes me feel more welcome than other places. They are really good about staying clean. They know gyms are becoming a competitive market and I firmly believe they understand the concept of remaining sanitary day in and day out. If it was more affordable I'd still be able to use their gym. They are a little pricier than others but the amount of amenities they offer somehow balances it out for most people.

Open 24 hours a day. Great indoor pool area, also has big outdoor pool. Very big and open exercise area with machines of all kinds and free weights. Polite, discreet, helpful staff members who work hard to keep the center very clean. Always ready to help, usually always smiling. Always have warm towels available. Very clean gym- the cleanest I've ever seen. Near the machines and all over the center, antibacterial wipes are available to customers to wipe off equipment after use. Locker rooms always smell fresh and are always being maintained by staff. Kind of expensive compared to many other gyms I've seen, however I think it's not so bad compared when you consider the quality of the gym.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Life Time Fitness?

Wish that they could have been 24/7, I would love to be able to come in after work or after class at night. Or on certain hours before work or school. Great people to help you out with your needs. They are great support and motivation. Their classes are amazing as well. Definitely worth the drive, time and effort. They always keep it clean, the equipment clean, and it smells relatively good. I cannot quite describe the smell because it's not all that familiar, but it's not a bad smell. Definitely a good, clean environment. I wish it wasn't as much as what it is but it definitely worth it in my opinion. I am able to save that up with work and it's a better deal than just a day pass.

The hours of operation worked really well in terms of them adhering to my busy schedule and allowing time for me to exercise and work out. I enjoyed the experience and I would recommend it. The staff was very friendly. They helped me get used to the place of work and showed me new ways to do things. They were very helpful, and would like to see more of their personalities in daily life. The cleanliness of the facilities was very good. The staff kept everything perfectly sanitized and met my standards, as everyone else's. It smelled very lovely as well in the facility, and would go back again. The cost and the membership fee are very reasonable. It is better than some gyms I had gone to previously, and would be happy if other gyms used this cost as a role model to up their sales game.

Life Time Fitness offers a variety of programs and amenities for its customers, ranging from basketball, and other training programs. I signed up for membership to Life Time because of its weight loss program and because of its exercise programs that would assist me in reaching my goals. The staff at Life Time are extremely friendly and encouraging in every program that the center offers. Great customer service is what will keep the customers and get new ones too. I would highly recommend Life Time as much for its customer service and friendliness, as I would for the various programs they offer.

The center at the location that I attended was and is always very clean, neat, and tidy. When customers walk in they will find the equipment and everything aesthetically pleasing. I am very happy and pleased with its cleanliness and would rate or score it very high. The pricing at Life Time varies from program to program, whether you work out with and use a personal trainer (starting price generally around $75), group swimming programs for kids $50), and weight loss program, and others. Overall, I'm satisfied with the pricing, which I can customize according to my workout and dieting needs. I feel like am getting value for the price and services rendered or received.

Could be better hours. Need security to walk to cars at night. Hot tubs would be great too. Better towels and more healthy snack and beverage options. Super friendly staff. Very attentive to needs and requests. Willing to go above and beyond for clients and help find the perfect fitness routine and strategy. Any place could always be cleaner. Needs more of a deep clean more than a surface clean. Staff is busy so I understand. Maybe hire an outside service to do deep cleans. Best price out there for what you need. Could be more perks though. More programs and childcare assistance. Overall I'm happy with them though.

Life Time Fitness Company Profile