Sam's Club Hearing Aids
Need a good hearing aid?

Sam's Club Hearing Aids

Select stars to rate your experience
    Very dissatisfied with the experienceDissatisfied with the experienceSatisfied with the experienceHappy with the experienceWould recommend to a friend
    Last updated: March 16, 2018

4 Sam's Club Hearing Aids Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
    Original review: March 16, 2018

I purchased 2 hearing aids from Sam's Club 2 years ago, $3000.00 plus the 3 year insurance coverage. I have had nothing but problems from the beginning, in the time I have been to the store, I have seen 5 different hearing aid specialists. All telling me about the hearing aids I have. The squealing is terrible, and continuous. One had to be replaced, Had a hearing test, losing my hearing, and it seems like your technicians know nothing. If they are professionals sorry, they need more training.

Went into the Kissimmee Florida store Wednesday, and guess what another technician. The hearing aids I have are supposed to be top of the line at that time. I am not hearing good, and they are embarrassing, people look at me all the time as they squeal when I move my head. Half the time they don't work, sorry very disappointed in your product. Can't even use the phone with them in, so that again means I do not hear well at my job. If you have any solutions please I would love to hear them, as of right now my hearing aids are a terrible product. Thank you for your help. Working out of your Kissimmee store on Branson Hwy.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

I was never fitted properly and had constant pain in both ears and feedback in both ears. After more than 100 visits they told me they never stocked the right size domes and wouldn't order the size I needed.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: May 17, 2017

After many visits from home (Pahrump Nv) to Sam's Club Hearing Aids, Spring Mountain Blvd, Nv, (60 miles), with complaints of hearing loss in left ear, and only getting a cleaning of ear wax (2 times), it was determined, after the warranty had expired of course, that the left ear was in fact non-operational. Of course, by now the warranty had expired. After a cooling down period, I agreed to a replacement - $250.00.

After receiving the replacement I was notified to come in for pickup. Of course they were busy (every time before I had to locate the resident expert), and I was asked to return in 15 minutes. I complied, and when I returned a different person was just being seated. I was told that I needed to wait until testing was completed on him before my hearing aid could be aligned, as he had an appointment. I guess my having to come back in 15 minutes was not considered an appointment. I left to initiate another cooling down period, which I am still engaged in at this writing (same day). I still have the right hearing aid though.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2015

Customer service is useless. Purchased hearing aid online with 90 day return guarantee that could be returned to store. Went to store Port Charlotte, Fl. Spoke to 2 managers, said can't return to store. Called customer service, said can. Tried store again - no luck. Called hearing aid co. said they have contract with Sam's to accept returns. Item was paid to Sam's so they have to issue refund. They were very nice. Called customer service again, was told store has to take return. It seems all customer service does is pacify you to get you off phone. I will dispute charge with credit card co. Made copies of online return guarantee. Don't buy from

Sam's Club Hearing Aids expert review by Shelley Webb

As one of the world's largest membership based warehouse retail chains, Sam's Club offers a range of specialty services to its customers. Some Sam’s Clubs feature a Hearing Solutions center, and select models of hearing aids are also available for purchase on Sam’s Club’s website.

• Complimentary hearing test: For those unsure if they are experiencing hearing loss, Sam's Club offers a free evaluation by health professionals. They can help you determine your level of hearing loss and whether or not you might benefit from hearing aids.

• Hearing aid options: Sam’s Club Hearing Centers offer a selection of hearing aids, including over-the-ear, in-the ear, and receiver-in-canal styles. Many of them are available in several colors and can be purchased online or in store.

• Get replacement parts: Where some retailers only include complete hearing aids, Sam's Club offers replacement parts to keep existing units running longer. You can take your hearing aids to a store-based Hearing Center or order replacement parts online.

• Trial period: Sam’s Club Hearing Centers in most states offer a 30-90 day, money-back guarantee on hearing aids. If it doesn’t work for you, return it for a refund or exchange.

• Mobile subscription app: You can save time and order replacement batteries or a new hearing aid using the Sam's Club mobile app.

• Best for: Sam’s Club members who need an affordable hearing solution.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
    Shelley Webb

Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Sam's Club Hearing Aids Company Information

2101 S.E. Simple Savings Drive

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Let's talk

ConsumerAffairs ranks 562 on Inc. 5000 for 2017

Advertisements on this site are placed and controlled by outside advertising networks. does not evaluate or endorse the products and services advertised. See the FAQ for more information.

The information on our website is general in nature and is not intended as a substitute for competent legal advice. makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information herein provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from the use thereof.