Need a good hearing aid?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Sam's Club Hearing Aids

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 23, 2017

3 Sam's Club Hearing Aids Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

I was never fitted properly and had constant pain in both ears and feedback in both ears. After more than 100 visits they told me they never stocked the right size domes and wouldn't order the size I needed.

Original review: May 17, 2017

After many visits from home (Pahrump Nv) to Sam's Club Hearing Aids, Spring Mountain Blvd, Nv, (60 miles), with complaints of hearing loss in left ear, and only getting a cleaning of ear wax (2 times), it was determined, after the warranty had expired of course, that the left ear was in fact non-operational. Of course, by now the warranty had expired. After a cooling down period, I agreed to a replacement - $250.00.

After receiving the replacement I was notified to come in for pickup. Of course they were busy (every time before I had to locate the resident expert), and I was asked to return in 15 minutes. I complied, and when I returned a different person was just being seated. I was told that I needed to wait until testing was completed on him before my hearing aid could be aligned, as he had an appointment. I guess my having to come back in 15 minutes was not considered an appointment. I left to initiate another cooling down period, which I am still engaged in at this writing (same day). I still have the right hearing aid though.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Nov. 26, 2015

Customer service is useless. Purchased hearing aid online with 90 day return guarantee that could be returned to store. Went to store Port Charlotte, Fl. Spoke to 2 managers, said can't return to store. Called customer service, said can. Tried store again - no luck. Called hearing aid co. said they have contract with Sam's to accept returns. Item was paid to Sam's so they have to issue refund. They were very nice. Called customer service again, was told store has to take return. It seems all customer service does is pacify you to get you off phone. I will dispute charge with credit card co. Made copies of online return guarantee. Don't buy from Sams.com.

Sam's Club Hearing Aids expert review by Shelley Webb

As one of the world's largest membership based warehouse retail chains, Sam's Club offers a range of specialty services to its customers. Some Sam’s Clubs feature a Hearing Solutions center, and select models of hearing aids are also available for purchase on Sam’s Club’s website.

• Complimentary hearing test: For those unsure if they are experiencing hearing loss, Sam's Club offers a free evaluation by health professionals. They can help you determine your level of hearing loss and whether or not you might benefit from hearing aids.
    • Hearing aid options: Sam’s Club Hearing Centers offer a selection of hearing aids, including over-the-ear, in-the ear, and receiver-in-canal styles. Many of them are available in several colors and can be purchased online or in store.
    • Get replacement parts: Where some retailers only include complete hearing aids, Sam's Club offers replacement parts to keep existing units running longer. You can take your hearing aids to a store-based Hearing Center or order replacement parts online.
    • Trial period: Sam’s Club Hearing Centers in most states offer a 30-90 day, money-back guarantee on hearing aids. If it doesn’t work for you, return it for a refund or exchange.
    • Mobile subscription app: You can save time and order replacement batteries or a new hearing aid using the Sam's Club mobile app.
    • Best for: Sam’s Club members who need an affordable hearing solution.
    Profile picture of Shelley Webb
    Shelley Webb

Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Sam's Club Hearing Aids Company Information