2. Elder Care
  3. Hearing Aids
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.15/5

Since 1943, ReSound has been providing industry-leading and innovative hearing solutions. Offering hearing aids, wireless hearing accessories, and cutting-edge mobile apps that allow our customers to adjust sound with the touch of a button, ReSound is continually committed to audiology advancements.

ReSound Hearing Aids Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ReSound Hearing Aids?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ReSound Hearing Aids?

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

I had quite a significant hearing loss. I got my ReSound hearing aid through the U.S. Army. I paid for them and it was less than $1,000 and in the store, it would’ve been three-something. I have had them for about five years and never worn them because when I picked them up, my introduction was hurried and brief and I was never comfortable using them. And so, when my hearing has continued to get worse and now that I live in a retirement community, everybody has hearing aids. And so I asked for the name of a local person and I went and she was off the chart. She has helped me facilitate using them. I've been back three times. And I could not afford paying the rent that I pay where I lived. I could not afford the $500 fee, so I just paid her by the visit.

I’m very happy with the hearing aids. They aren’t perfect, but I'm glad I have them. I just wish I had some that didn’t have the piece that goes behind the ear because I wear glasses and they clicked. And the cord, the thing that attaches behind the ear and in the ear, some days, it really gets to hurting me. It’s pressing on my ears and it’s uncomfortable. And the longer one, she said it’s $75. But I can’t spend that on it. So, I wish I had some that didn’t have to be connected from behind the ear to in the ear.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I'm new to hearing aids. Received them 11/2019. 3 months and 2 days later I discover that there is supposed to be a wax filter tip/wax guard on the tip that goes down the ear canal. REALLY!! Disappointed at this point. I'm constantly battling wax. The aids were not complete. How was this missed upon inspection and testing of the aids? I'm not happy with this product.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

Before, I couldn't hear anything. In a restaurant or a room full of people, I could not follow a conversation. But now with my ReSound hearing aids, I can. My audiologist introduced me to them and showed me that they would pair with my phone. And that was the feature that I really liked. ReSound has a very good product and their process was very good. It was also nice, easy, and painless.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

The reps are very responsive and gave me a list of audiologists who are knowledgeable of ReSound that would take care of my needs because the audiologist I had here left the ear service and you couldn’t find anybody in the area. The young lady I had was terrific and better than what I previously had. Any time you write ReSound, send them an email, or have contact with them, they respond accordingly. I have to drive 40 miles to see the audiologist but it doesn't bother me. I only see her once a year, or as needed. I’ve been using the hearing aids for four years and they're very easy to maintain.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I bought the iPhone so I could use it with the ReSound hearing aids. There's no problem with the app. It's the fact that it keeps dropping off. It started two weeks ago. They disconnect, then I have to then forget the device and go in and reconnect. But the hearing aids do a great job.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

I am very pleased with my Resound LiNX aids. This is my 2nd year & l just get tickled (in between jumping out of my skin!) bc of now hearing so much in my world! I love the paired phone- lost my aid a few weeks ago & went back to the restaurant, then searched the car again, then back to the store, turned my purse inside out bc this is a $2000 each investment! Finally remembered that they are paired with my Android. Sure enough, my phone said it was in the car. No way! I finally said "OK", got my flashlight and got under the back seat. Voíla! Way in the back, it had fallen into the seat belt well & under the seat. (I had gotten mine in bright red so l could see them) l love the fact that l can manage the volume & equalizer & more from my phone bc manipulating the tiny switches drove me nuts.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

At first I was very impressed with these hearing aids. But part of what makes them work is the App for adjusting the hearing aid to different situations. But the App does not work. There is no connection. I feel I have spent a lot of money and had my hopes raised for nothing. Also there is no way to complain to ReSound. Only a phone number in Denmark. No email. Nothing. A very unsatisfactory company.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

Resound's APP Only works with Apple products. Every time Apple upgrades their operating system I have problems with the Resound app. I have an iPhone SE. Apple's last upgrade caused all kinds of connectivity problems with the Resound app. It takes forever for my hearing aids to connect to the app. Most of the time I have problems with the app and using the phone to make & receive calls. I've contacted technical support two times and had to leave a message for a call back BUT NO ONE EVER CALLS BACK... I will NEVER buy resound again....

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

For the last two weeks I’ve been having issues with my hearing aids that I’ve owned for 2 1/2 years. The brand is Resound CL 862. With the new software upgrade I’ve been having a lot of issues so therefore I’ve been in contact with with the company and I’ve gotten nothing but run around, waiting on the phone for a minimum of half an hour and leaving my phone numbers to them. No one ever calls back to do a troubleshoot. I wanna call the main company and ask them to help. They put me on hold for a technical support and that’s about it. Never hear back from them. I’m very disappointed. I have not had this kind of experience before.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

My hearing loss is pretty bad. I’ve already had about three sets of hearing aids already, and the last set was not working right. Resound is the only Bluetooth that I’ve tried. The quality is good. Since using it, I got no excuses that I can’t hear my wife anymore. I’ll recommend Resound. It didn’t cost me anything. I went through the VA.

ReSound Hearing Aids Company Information