Costco Hearing Aid Center
2.71/5
Based on 41 reviews that contain star ratings

Need a good hearing aid?

Costco Hearing Aids

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

41 Costco Hearing Aid Center Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

If you purchase Phonak Brio Hearing aids you will NOT be able to have them programmed by a Dr of Audiology outside the Costco system. I do not think Costco employs Dr of Audiology as they would be much more costly than the hearing Aid Dispensers they do hire. While my HAD is very nice and capable, I still wanted an Audiologist to program my aids. Phonak Brio aids sold only by Costco have an extra little chip in them that prevents anyone but Costco from programming or adjusting them. This was not revealed when I purchased them and I AM GOING TO MAKE A REALLY BIG STINK AND PERHAPS LAWSUIT OUT OF THIS PROBLEM.

Updated 11/28/2018: The Hearing Aid Dispenser (HAD) at Costco in Sacramento went out of his way to ensure that my hearing aids were able to be programmed by whomever I chose. I ended up going to a Doctor of Audiology who reprogrammed them for me. In all actuality, the HAD at Costco did a better job in terms of time spent with me and eliminating background noise without adding hissing and whistling. There was no way to remove my first review so I am adding this one.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I'm a musician and maybe I'm a bit picky about sound. However, first off, let me say that nothing is going to be as good as original equipment... but that ship has sailed. My complaint with these aids is that anything with a long tone - just whistle and hold the note - sounds like it did when you were a kid and put your face into a fan and talked. Another way to put it is that it sounds like it's underwater. The tech was able to pin the problem down to the feedback protection that's built into most of the programs. Only the "Music" program turns off the feedback protection and remedies the problem. Otherwise, these are decent and priced well.

Get expert buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Recently I made a appointment to have a hearing test and a fitting for hearing aids. I was in shock after a 30 minute hearing test and evaluation being quoted $7000.00 by a local hearing aid salesman. The aids were Starkey iQ2000 series. This was within $1200.00 of what another hearing aid salesman quoted for a set of Siemens. By comparison I spent nearly 90 minutes at Costco getting the most thorough ear evaluation and hearing test I have ever had!! I have owned 5 pairs of hearing aid all Unitrons so this is not my first experience. It was far and away the best.

Cathy ** did all the tests and agreed the Rexton KS 8.0 would be a fine choice. With help from Mike ** my new aids were fitted properly and programmed using techniques and some equipment I have never seen before. The time spent and way this was done was truly exceptional at every step of the way. The aids have so far performed far and way better than anything I have tried or owned to date.

I am set up for a return for a follow up to make sure I am happy and make any adjustments I think necessary. So far I am hard pressed to think of anything except a minor bump in volume in my right aid but maybe not. It's that close to being perfect in all situations I have been in so far. Did I mention I have no feedback under any circumstances. I will have them help me pair my new smartphone to the aids and that may well be it. I got literature on all the brands of aids they sell and will highly recommend this Costco. All this cost me $1600.00 + $60.00 for a membership. What more can I say except a 6 month return for a complete refund if I am not happy plus a 3 year warranty and 2 year free loss replacement. Hard to believe but true.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I went to Costco to purchase hearing aids as this was the location that I was required to go to due to insurance. I was fit with REXTON CIC hearing aids and they were ordered. Upon arrival they were not as ordered and the color was incorrect. They were sent back and returned with the correct color. The Hearing Aids never worked right. They muted voices when trying to filter out background noise. The buttons failed on one and were sent back again.

Upon their return I tried them for two days and they were horrendous. Going into a store they blocked our voices because they tried to block out the background noise. You only have volume controls and the software for the phone is useless. They are junk. I am trying to return them for something that will work but the insurance doesn't know how to do that. After reading reviews of this brand it is obvious they are low end poor hearing aids that Costco should not be selling. Hopefully this will be resolved because I cannot wear this junk.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I have had these Kirkland 8.0 hearing aids since January. Since then I have had to return to the hearing center 7 times because one or the other of them did not work. Each time the technician has been able to restore them. But the nearest Costco to me is a 3 hour drive round trip. Today the right aid again ceased to work. This time they were beyond counter repair and were sent to the factory. When they are repaired it will necessitate another 3 hour drive. These aids have proved highly unreliable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Costco Hearing Aids Center?

Original review: June 27, 2018

Purchased Rexton 63105 mid Dec. 2012 at Willowbrook Costco, Houston. (1999.99) 3 yr Warranty. Little problems over the three yr but in all satisfied, as Costco was opening stores all over Houston bounced around, always pleasant experience. No pressure to "upgrade". Various the speaker in the ear would fail always in stock. Replace & on my way. Now that the warranty is out, all of sudden no inventory of the speaker, thus $135. Each time, & back to Rexton, just finished third time, now rather than 1 yr warranty on the repair of that unit, only 6 mos.

Today, advised as my units are getting older all though I am still happy, Rexton is not, they are no longer going to support it, when on the shelf parts run out, that is the end. I should buy new ones, they are better?? How are they better? They just are "someone" said they are. Nothing definitive. We will see, I have gone from a supportive customer to a grumbling customer in a 5 min. discussion. New ears is on the list, BUT someone else will get a crack at the business. Not ruling Costco out, BUT. Regards to all you "what did you sayers."

Original review: June 13, 2018

I have purchased two hearing aids from Costco in the past 7 years, and now about to purchase a third (new technology, especially for iPhone users). Great Service. Great products (such as Phonak and ReSound). Fantastic prices! I visit a Costco Center in NW San Antonio in Texas. Their technicians are extremely caring and courteous. Appointments required, except possibly to get your hearing aids cleaned while visiting other parts of the store. Can try new hearing aids up to 6 months, then return if you are not satisfied.

No cost for hearing tests, cleaning, or other hearing aid services. Just found out that their prices just dropped in May 2018. Their prices are probably close to 1/3 the cost of other hearing aid centers, and their brands are tops. If you have GEHA medical insurance with the federal government, they offer a no-deductible allowance of $2500 toward hearing aid costs. That will likely pay for the entire cost of any Costco hearing aid pair.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I received my hearing aids in Florida, in April 2018 from a very nice technician. I wore them for 2 weeks but I did not think they were working well. At the end of the 2 weeks we were back in NJ, at this point the hearing aids were dead. I called the hearing aid center in Wayne, NJ and the first appointment they could give me was a month away. I waited a month, went to the center, the woman at the desk did troubleshooting. In less then 5 minutes she said, she had cleared out the wax and the computer indicated that my hearing aid was programmed correctly even if it did not help me much. I wore the hearing aids for another 2 weeks and they went dead on me again.

This time I went over to the Wayne Center without calling and the woman said I could not be seen without an appointment and the first available was in 2 weeks. She suggested I call Clifton, NJ. I drove there without calling, they took me right away, changed the piece that fit in my ear. I wore them for another week, decided they were not helping me. I decided to go to a hearing center and get checked by the audiologist. The audiologist said the dome was too big for my ear and even if the computer indicates it is programmed correctly, the program may not work for the individual and needs to be fine tuned. After being seen by the audiologist, I decided to return the hearing aids to Costco. I went to Wayne Center, requested a refund, they told me I needed to make an appointment, first available was in 2 weeks. I drove to Clifton, within 5 minutes, I had my refund.

Original review: April 23, 2018

I've had them two years and have been back many many times and always treated with courtesy and respect. The main reason one goes to Costco for hearing aids, is because the technicians do NOT work on commission!

Original review: April 20, 2018

I bought my first pair of hearing aids from Costco in 2013 but these were to be the fifth pair I had ever owned and used over the previous 30 years. I had used three four previous audiologists with my previous pa but theirs and had been fairly satisfied with their advice and support, but I found the quality and attention to detail of the Costco audiologists to be outstanding. On top of that the aids were very good and the cost was about a third of what I would have had to pay if I had used the usual privately based audiologist. Since then I have purchased a second pair from Costco and last month I purchased my third pair. Both the previous pairs are still working quite well but my hearing has declined substantially over the past decade and the pair I just purchased (Phonaks) are a wonderful improvement. Once again the local audiologist is very effective and supportive of my needs.

Over the past ten years I have recommended Costco hearing aids to well over 200 others in a series of lecture and support groups on hearing issues aimed at late deafened seniors. All of those who took my advice and used Costco that I have heard from are also very satisfied with their experience. Costco is to be both congratulated and praised for the significant contribution they are making to the need for affordable and well supported hearing aids in this country. I am one of your biggest fans. I've also learned to use and appreciate many of the other advantages of Costco membership. I do, however, have two suggestions that might make the hearing aid centers even more effective.

First is their location within the warehouse. They should be located nearer to the entrance so elderly and otherwise handicapped people can more easily get in to use their services. The same consideration should also be given to optical and pharmacy services. I am now 86 and walking across the width of the warehouse leaves me exhausted by the time I get to the hearing aid center.

Second is that the rise in customers for hearing aids at our center has led to longer and longer waits for new purchases and support appointments. I think more consideration should be given to the client load of each center and adjustments in the size of the staff should be made as the number of customers increases in order to keep support and retuning timely and as well as well done. But from all of us who need these services, thanks again to Costco for helping to bring the USA into the 21st century on hearing aid prices, quality, ** and support.

Original review: April 15, 2018

12 years ago, I purchased my first single hearing aid. It was $3,000 through an audiologist. After 5-6 years, I felt it was time to upgrade to something better, so I went to Costco. Being a musician and having profound hearing loss, I went with what was recommended at the time... Resound, in the ear, hearing aid. They have had to be serviced several times and now that they are 5-6 years old, I am replacing them with Phonak Brio through Costco. Emile, the supervisor at the Hearing Center in Eureka, CA let me wear a couple of different brands around the store to see how they reacted to different noises and if I could carry on a conversation with cooler motors running loudly...

The Phonak aids were AMAZING... Then I tried the Resound, an upgraded version of what I have already... They were so disappointing... She was not trying to sell me a more expensive pair of hearing aids... They were both the same price! I highly recommend Costco Hearing Aid Center. I have experienced NONE of the horror stories others tell about the personnel at Costco. I have experience patience as have many other of my church parishioners who I pastor.

Original review: March 28, 2018

Went there in December 2016 for first pair which were ReSound. I’m very sensitive to sounds, I need best noise reduction. I told them that. I’d go back for adjustments and got nowhere. It seems they want me to just accept what computer tells them. Husband ended up calling corporate. Got another (different) hearing test. Decided to try other audiologist there. When I came in May ‘17 she had paperwork to return them. She said if they aren’t right by now they can’t do anything and implied I’ve been in too many times. I then got the Kirkland 7 and same issues. It’s past 6 months and I’m stuck with them. I went to Indy North Costco today to be told I just need to accept them, that it’s my issue and not the aids.

She shushed me twice and went on to say how I have to just get used to it. I explained how I am wired with high pitches, tinning sounds, etc. (old audiologist in Elkhart understood my loss) after she was insulting my intelligence again, I got up and said I was out of there. She told me to not take her personally!! I had hoped something would have changed in the time since I’d seen her, but I was wrong. She is their “best” everyone says but they only want to adjust a couple times and get me out. Bottom line is I got what I paid for.

Original review: March 2, 2018

I've been using Costco hearing aids nearly five years. I have received great service around the USA and even in Canada when needed. They even have their own brand (currenlty made by Rexton) that competes head on with hearing aids more than double in price.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

Bought a set of hearing aids from Costco for over $1700.00. Upgraded my cell phone that has been out over six months. Costco has not been able to keep up with technology and now I cannot control them.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Received 3 calls to change my appointment. Finally, went to St Peters MO Costco. Center was to open at 10 am. No tester until 11. I could tell when I saw her walking in that the experience would not be good. Looked for every reason to push me out. When Costco has so many happy employees, I am not sure why they have the most unhappy in the hearing center.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

My husband's hearing aids are still in warranty. One of them died. Took them to the Costco Hearing Aid Center at the Eubank store in Albuquerque, NM three weeks ago and still waiting. The technician said it would be 10 days to get them back. It will be 3 weeks this Friday. Every time we go in there is no-one there or they are in a hearing booth with someone. Nobody out front. Or "the computers are down" or "the dog hate my homework" or something. Worst customer service we've ever experienced at a Costco Hearing Aid Center. Over $3,500 and no customer service.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

These are my 4th pair of hearing aids. 1st and second pair were from a local audiologist for double the price. They were good quality but everything was extra despite the exorbitant price-batteries, domes, no customer service. I admit the first pair of hearing aids that I purchased-Resound-were not impressive and I as always struggling with background loudness. But these new Kirkland’s are by far the best pair I have purchased. There is an app on in your phone which allows you to adjust the direction of sound so for me for instance in yoga class, I can adjust to hear from only the front of the room. This is the first time in 9 years that I can hear my soft spoken yoga teacher’s voice clearly for the entire class. The app is a lifesaver. Same thing for big crowds. As far as customer service, the hearing aid centers in Suffolk County, LI are wonderful. I have never had a bad experience, always helpful and that has been 5 years now.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

Don't, don't, don't get hearing aids at Costco. I purchased a pair of Kirkland aids 2 years ago and to this day, they are still not adjusted properly. Costco Hearing Aid department will not answer their phone or return calls for days. For even a small adjustment you have to make an appointment that is ALWAYS 4 to 10 days out. I work with the public, I can't wait 1 1/2 weeks! When I complain that the aids aren't working, they suggest that maybe it's just me. Thank God I lost one and am currently purchasing a new pair thru an Audiologist. I can actually hear again and get timely, professional service. I'm guessing that Costco's hearing aid associates double up to cook pizzas at the snack bar. Believe me it's not worth the savings!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

My father is 83 and he was visiting from abroad. I took him to the Costco shop on Glen Mills, PA to the hearing aids shop to learn about the products. After a few minutes a salesman came and told me that I had to make an appointment over the phone the following day. I made the appointment and went back to the shop at the agreed time to find out that they wrongly booked my appointment in the computer. They told me that there was nothing they could do and that I had to re-book another appointment. The woman at the desk did not care at all that they made us waste two hours of our time when it was their fault to schedule the appointment at the wrong time.

I went to another location in Mount Laurel, NJ and tried to get another appointment. They said that they were booked for the whole month. Overall, the customer experience was terrible. I will not do business with these people. I prefer to go to a professional and pay more for a good product and have a good experience. With such terrible customer service, if you have any problem with the hearing aids, you will spend more money in time and frustration. These people do not care about the customer.

Original review: May 31, 2017

I had two other tests (Hearing test) the past three months and the one at the Los Feliz Costo was superior to both. It seemed more thorough, and the three beeps compared to one and two at the other places worked much better for me. The folks at Costco recommended me rescheduling my first appointment due to too much wax in one ear. I thought that was very very impressive. All three technicians were very good, but the one at Costco, Reginald Arceo, was outstanding, as were the ladies at the reception desk. I compared my older hearing aids with Costco's and the older ones compared favorably and Arceo actually encouraged me to stay with my old ones. Wow! I know where I am going when I really need new ones, and at almost half the price of the other devices. I am one happy camper.

Original review: May 31, 2017

I visited Costco to have my hearing tested. This was the 3rd company to perform a hearing test. The results of the 3 hearing tests were basically identical. Rather than list the other two companies I visited, the experiences were similar. Each test took about 1-1/2 hour and a recommendation was made for the type & brand of hearing aid. These ranged in prices from $3900 - $4700. Recommendations included rechargeable batteries, remote control, bluetooth capabilities, etc. All three of the companies program the hearing aids to maximize the results of your tests.

I found the big difference between the first two companies were owned by individuals with limited or no staff. Costco is a retail environment and many people may want to be coddled due to the $$$ spent. Costco provides a 180 day return policy, 3-year warranty, no charge return visits, etc. I did not find any service unique to the two other firms. The entry level hearing aid at Costco is $1699. The tester provided a programmed pair and had me walk around the store for 10 minutes. This was not offered by one of the other firms.

So my dilemma is to figure out spending $4700 or $1699. I have never worn hearing aids and all three firms stated that hearing aids last 3-7 years. Laying out $4700 every three years is not an option. Based on the 180 day return guarantee from Costco seems to be the option I will pursue. The other firms offered 45 & 60 day returns. After I get my hearing aids from Costco, I will return and provide another review. I felt that the Costco employee (Rachel) who performed the hearing test was knowledgeable and pleasant.

Original review: May 8, 2017

Some of the Costco Hearing Aid Centers have good folks, most do not. They do not return phone calls, do not listen to your issues, don't care. They do not even check the programming to be sure you have the programs they tell you do. Great program, crappy supervision. Supervise your employees, so at least they work the hours they are charging you for.

Original review: April 13, 2017

I finally was fed up with not hearing normal everyday life. I work at a check cashing company behind bullet proof glass so hearing my customers was a huge task. I relied on my ability of reading lips but still struggled especially when I would look down at the cash drawer to get change and so forth. My Boss at the time gave me an ultimatum to purchase hearing aids or lose my job. He actually took me to Costco hearing center, did the hearing test, the audiologist suggested the ReSound Future. Noticed a huge improvement in hearing. Came home and turned on the TV to the volume I became accustomed to listening to and was blown away about how loud the TV was. Had an OMG moment.

The only downside I have noticed is they keep sliding out of place. Maybe if there was something to hold them in place they would work better as the hearing aids have become a nuisance to wear them. Feel like my ears get irritated. I think I read somewhere someone suggested a little baby oil on the tips. Hmm not too sure. I'm thinking of getting a pair of in the ear hearing aids from AccuQuest for 4900.00. Not sure if that's a good price...

Original review: April 11, 2017

I had my hearing tested at my regular medical clinic and noted a hearing loss in low-frequency sounds. They said that hearing aids would cost about $5000 and there was a six-month wait??? One of my friends suggested I try Costco. The hearing test was free, and the results were pretty close to what the regular audiologist found. I tried a pair and walked around the store, noting that I could hear subtle sounds I'd missed before. So I ordered a pair of ReSound at $3000. Quite a bit of money for a senior, but better than my previous quote.

When they arrived two weeks later, the technician explained how to use them, how to pair with my cell phone, etc. And we scheduled follow-up appointments. I did not tell anyone at first because I wanted to see if they noticed any difference. They did. Every one of my friends noted first of all that my speaking volume had lowered to a normal level. Then they said that I was hearing them correctly and didn't have to ask them to repeat themselves. My usual practice was to ask someone to repeat, but if I had to ask again, I just skipped it -- and missed out on the conversation.

I especially like the cell phone connection because it lets me adjust the hearing aids for restaurant settings (tune out background noise, focus in on my table, etc.), music and TV (adjust bass and treble, etc.), outdoors (tune out wind and other distractions), etc. I can also preset "favorites." For example, if I meet often in a certain conference room, I can preset the volume, ambient noise level, etc. I like the ability to use the phone in my car and have the conversation go directly to my hearing aids, or I can use the car speaker instead.

My model fits over the ear, so I have to be careful when brushing my hair or else the device gets tangled in my hair and falls off. So I just remove them now when using hot rollers or a hairbrush, etc. My only disappointment was that I took the hearing aids in for monthly maintenance, which the technician said was a free service. But when I took them in, the technician (a different person) said no, they didn't do that. She gave me the supplies and showed me how to do it at home. I think that covers all the bases. It's been two months, and I'm happy so far.

Original review: March 9, 2017

I went to Costco for my 3rd pair of hearing aids over a period of 16 years. Their hearing aids are more reasonably priced than elsewhere. My experience with the staff is a different story. I went to the Roseville Store. There is a gentlemen there that talks politics, is racist, and I was offended. The women that work there are simply not interested in customer service. It is a one hour, round trip for me and I have gotten there and been told that they don't have time to service my hearing aids, to come back another time. I have made 3 trips to replace my current hearing aids. The place needs a new manager. The only thing that any business has to sell is customer service. I can buy product anywhere. I want to be treated like a valuable customer and that is not happening there, with the exception of one young lady named Linda.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

Most important for me is that hearing aids relieve the horrible ringing in my ears. That also implies I an hard of hearing and need the devices. I have been through three different audiologists about this and felt ripped off every time because they didn't care that much about my problem as long as I spent big $$$ on their devices. My latest examination was a walk-in because I was lucky and the latest Rexton version knock out much of the ringing and solve much of the huh? factor. It required a couple of trips in for adjustment and am now happy. The cost was less than half than non Costco and the guarantee is so much better. No wonder the others are whining. Now if they would solve the problem of locating a misplaced device using Bluetooth. That would really be something.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2016

I tried Costco's Phonak Brio model. This is their top of the line model for $3000. I was really hoping that these hearing aids are as good as $5500 Phonak model I was sold by the local audiologist. I returned the $5500 ones wanting to try Costco's model and save $2500. Living on fixed income every penny counts. Unfortunately, this is is not the same product I tried before. It looks similar but features and quality of sound are very different, Costco model does not have as many features and it makes a big difference. I was told by Costco's audiologist that these hearing aids are made specially for Costco, I am not sure if it is good or bad. I could not hear as clearly as I did with non Costco model, especially in noise. I went back 4 times trying to make it work for me and finally gave up and returned these hearing aids.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2016

I have had a very positive experience with Costco hearing center, here in Sacramento, CA. I had been to my hmo audiology dept.. It was a nightmare. Cost per unit $3000... 1 yr. warranty, 60 days to return for any reason. Problem was their hearing test was minimal, I did not feel was thorough. The audiology dept. canceled more appts. than they kept. I finally call Blue Cross and begged them to find me another provider, most were where I had already been. The others too far to travel to. They are the ones that recommended, 2 different customer reps told me many of their customers went to Costco, which was by far the cheapest I had found thus far, the staff was a pleasure to deal with, the cost $2800 for both ears plus a free "Soundgate" bluetooth that is linked to my phone, so all my phone calls comes thru my hearing aids.

I did a lot of research for various different businesses. The costs were utterly ridiculous, 4, 5, 6,000 per unit. Most patients are seniors, what senior on a fixed income can afford these prices. But the most common comment I heard from all is all hearing aids are basically the same technology, there are usually 3 price levels for every brand, the differences are in the "brand name", "type" you get, i.e., inner ear, over the ear, style, etc. I love my hearing aids. My hearing has never been better. Follow up appts. are free, the initial test was much more thorough, and better explained to me. I have been back 3-4 times for questions and some adjustments for the programs that are not working for me. The batteries are really cheap, 7 mos. worth for about $20 or so. I cannot think of a better place to go for this product.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

I purchased my hearing aids at the Arlington, TX COSTCO. The aids are terrible. For over $2000 I got a pair of Kirkland and all they do is amplify the sound. I still cannot understand people when having a conversation. And COSTCO will not refund nor trade out for any other aids. RIP-OFF!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

I had the worst experience with Costco Hearing Aids at Edison, NJ. At the time American Express was still honoring extended warranty. I spent $3000 on hearing aids. Now AMEX is not there anymore and talking with Citi is a nightmare. Costco at Edison reduce service hours for Hearing Aid Doctor. Scheduling an appointment is also, hard. Every time go there for check up they excuse us get us new mold. How come I have to get and pay for new mold every 5-7 months???

Their staff at Hearing Aids are not certified and trained. Dr. has only weekend availability and scheduling is two to three months far.

Costco Hearing Aids Center expert review by Shelley Webb

Costco is a multinational chain of membership-based wholesale stores with locations throughout the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Mexico, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan and Spain. Costco Hearing Aid Center is a division of Costco, available in select locations. Costco Hearing Aid Center offers hearing tests, checkups and hearing aids for purchase.

• No-obligation hearing tests: Costco Hearing Aid Center administers hearing tests to customers to determine whether they would benefit from hearing aids. There is no obligation to buy, regardless of the results of your hearing test.

• Free product demonstrations: Representatives at Costco Hearing Aid Center demonstrate products for customers for free so they can see how they work and if they are interested in purchasing them.

• Additional perks: Every customer who purchases a hearing aid from Costco gets 10 free hearing aid batteries, free follow up appointments and troubleshooting, free hearing aid cleanings and checkups, free loss and damage coverage and product warranties.

• Value pricing: Customers who shop at Costco Hearing Aids receive cheaper, wholesale prices for their hearing aids. Not only that, but Costco has partnered with Siemens to create their own line of Kirkland Signature Premium digital hearing aids for around $1700 a pair, thousands of dollars cheaper than other options.

• Bluetooth compatibility: Costco offers hearing aid solutions from many manufacturers, most of whom offer wireless accessories like remote controls, cell phone apps and clip-on microphones all powered by Bluetooth wireless technology.

• Best for: Costco members who have progressive or acquired hearing loss.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
    Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Costco Hearing Aid Center Company Information