Find the Best Hearing Aids in Austin, TX
Top 10 Austin Hearing Aid Stores and Audiologists
|Austin Ear Clinic||Read Author Review|
Offers fittings for a variety of hearing aids from top manufacturers. Works with adults and children to find a hearing aid that suits their needs, lifestyle and budget. Accepts many insurance plans.
|Austin ENT Clinic||Read Author Review|
Offers hearing tests, hearing aid evaluations, hearing aid sales and hearing aid repairs. Provides ongoing adjustments and cleanings. Has six full-time locations throughout the Austin area. Accepts most insurance plans.
|Austin Hearing Aid Center||Read Author Review|
Offers free, no-obligation hearing aid evaluations. Provides 45-day trial periods and free follow-up care with all hearing aids. Works with many different insurance companies and checks your hearing benefits.
|Central Texas Hearing Center||Read Author Review|
Performs diagnostic evaluations, hearing evaluations, hearing aid evaluations, hearing aid fittings and hearing aid repairs. Sells hearing aids from multiple manufacturers. Focuses on individualized care and patient education.
|Connect Hearing Austin||Read Author Review|
Offers free hearing tests at multiple Austin locations. Provides a two-week free trial with hearing aids. Includes three years of free batteries and a three-year warranty. Checks benefits with your insurance at no charge.
|Estes Audiology||Read Author Review|
Provides hearing care for infants, young children, teenagers and adults. Carries advanced hearing aid technology from top manufacturers. Accepts most insurance plans. Has locations in Austin and Pflugerville.
|Hearing Aid Express Austin||Read Author Review|
Tests hearing and sells multiple styles of hearing aids. Offers financing options. Repairs nearly any hearing aid. Accepts most insurance plans and checks your benefits. Gives 60-day risk-free trials. Posts coupons online.
|NewSound Hearing Centers Austin||Read Author Review|
Provides free hearing consultation, comprehensive hearing evaluations and hearing aid fittings. Offers a 30-day trial period and 60-day exchange. Includes a warranty with unlimited cleaning and adjustments and loss protection.
|The Better Hearing Center of Austin||Read Author Review|
Gives free hearing tests. Sells hearing aids in multiple styles with a wide range of technological features. Lets patients try hearing aids for four to six weeks. Provides loaner hearing aids if off-site repair is required.
|Victory Hearing & Balance||Read Author Review|
Offers hearing evaluations and hearing aid fittings. Carries a complete lineup of the most technologically advanced hearing aids available. Includes free cleanings and checks. Repairs hearing aids. Has financing and lease options.
Hearing loss affects people of all ages, but it’s most common among older adults, particularly males. In Texas, about 16% of the adult population has some degree of hearing loss, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In Greater Austin, which has more than 2 million residents, tens of thousands of people have difficulty hearing.
If you frequently have to ask others to repeat themselves, need to turn up the TV or hear better out of one ear than the other, schedule an appointment with a hearing specialist in Austin. An audiologist tests your hearing and fits you with a hearing aid that makes it easier to hear and improves your overall well-being.
How much do hearing aids cost in Austin?
Most hearing aids in Austin cost between $1,000 and $4,000 each. The price of a hearing aid depends on the manufacturer, the style of hearing aid and the features. The cost usually includes the hearing aid fitting, regular hearing tests, hearing aid cleaning and adjustments and a warranty lasting from one to three years.
How can I pay for hearing aids in Austin?
If you have health insurance, check with your plan to find out if you have coverage for hearing aids. Audiologists in Austin can also contact your insurance company on your behalf to get more information about your benefits. Medicare doesn’t cover hearing aids, but some Medicare Advantage (Part C) plans may contribute to the cost of hearing care.
Ask your audiologist or hearing specialist about financing options, such as monthly payment plans. Some businesses may offer a hearing aid lease that lets you update a device regularly. Ask about discounts and promotions from the hearing specialist or the hearing aid manufacturer.
Financial assistance and other programs are available to help purchase hearing aids in Austin. The Texas Department of State Health Services has a list of government programs, foundations and service organizations that assist with affordable hearing aids.
Austin hearing aid FAQ
- Where can I get hearing aid repair in Austin?
- Many audiologists and other hearing specialists offer hearing aid repair in Austin, even if you purchased your hearing aid elsewhere. If your hearing aid can’t be repaired in the office, it may need to be sent to the manufacturer. Ask the business if a loaner hearing aid is available for you to use in the interim.
- Where can I buy hearing aid batteries in Austin?
- You can buy hearing aid batteries from audiologists and other hearing specialists in Austin. You can also find hearing aid batteries at popular retailers such as Walmart, Amazon, Costco, Walgreens, CVS and Target.
- Does Medicare cover hearing aids in Texas?
- No, Medicare doesn’t cover hearing aids in Texas. Some Medicare Advantage (Part C) plans may include hearing care benefits.
Hearing loss resources in Austin
If you need more information about hearing loss in Austin, these resources may help:
- Travis County provides multiple services for the deaf and hard of hearing and has a list of advocacy groups, interpretation services and legal organizations for those with hearing loss.
- The Austin Chapter of the Hearing Loss Association of America offers emotional support and tips and techniques for living with hearing loss.
- Texas Health and Human Services has specialists who provide hearing loss information and advocacy throughout Texas, including Austin.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Austin hearing aid company information
The Better Hearing Center of Austin is a small, family-run practice with services that include hearing tests and evaluations, hearing aid fittings, hearing aid sales and hearing aid repairs. Hearing aids include a four- to six-week trial and come with free in-office care. The Better Hearing Center of Austin accepts many insurance plans. Call to schedule a free screening.
- Address: 2500 W. William Cannon Drive., Ste. 501, Austin, TX 78745; Multiple locations
- Phone: (512) 282-4327
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: betterhearingofaustin.com
Austin Hearing Aid Center provides no-obligation consultations, free hearing screenings and the latest in digital hearing aid technology. It sells hearing aids in all styles and offers a 45-day trial and free follow-up care. The company repairs hearing aids from most major manufacturers. Austin Hearing Aid Center accepts plans from many insurers and is happy to check your benefits.
- Address: 4403 Manchaca Road, Ste. E, Austin, TX 78745
- Phone: (512) 444-8684
- Hours: M - Th: 9am - 5pm; F: 10am - 4pm
- Website: austinhearingaidcenter.com
Hearing Aid Express has been providing hearing care throughout Texas since 1989. It offers hearing tests, hearing aids and hearing aid repairs. Customers can take advantage of special financing options, including monthly payment plans, or lease a hearing aid and upgrade every 36 months. Check the website for limited-time coupons.
- Address: 8127 Mesa Drive, Ste. B-207, Austin, TX 78759
- Phone: (512) 346-6884
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: hearingaidexpress.com/locations/austin-hearing-aids/austin-tx
Victory Hearing & Balance provides hearing evaluations, hearing aid fittings and tinnitus management. The practice fits hearing aids from leading manufacturers, offers free cleanings and checks and helps patients pay with financing and lease options. It accepts plans from most major insurance companies.
- Address: 3811 Bee Caves Road, Ste. 101, Austin, TX 78746
- Phone: (512) 428-8355
- Hours: M - Th: 9am - 5pm; F: 9am - 12pm
- Website: victoryhearing.com
NewSound Hearing Center’s quality policy includes a free visual and diagnostic hearing screening, a complete lifestyle assessment and counseling so you get the most out of your hearing aids. Hearing aids of various styles come with a 30-day evaluation period, 60-day exchange period and comprehensive warranty.
- Address: 2525 W. Anderson Lane, Ste. 288, Austin, TX 78757; Multiple locations
- Phone: (512) 361-4999
- Hours: M - W: 9am - 5pm; F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: newsoundnorthaustin.com
Austin Ear Clinic offers complete hearing loss and hearing aid care. It provides hearing evaluations, hearing aid fittings and hearing aid programming to children and adults. Customers can call or complete an online form to schedule an appointment.
- Address: 12319 N. MoPac Expressway, Building C, Ste. 310, Austin, TX 78758
- Phone: (512) 434-0494
- Hours: M - Th: 8am - 5pm; F: 8am - 1pm
- Website: austinear.com
Estes Audiology offers comprehensive audiological evaluations and advanced hearing aid technology for babies, young children, teenagers and adults. The company’s hearing aids come with lifetime care. Estes Audiology works with a variety of insurance plans. Its staff is happy to check your benefits and explain what’s covered.
- Address: 1206 W. 38th St., Ste. 3101, Austin, TX 78705; Multiple locations
- Phone: (512) 900-8888
- Hours: M - Th: 9am - 5pm; F: 9am - 2pm
- Website: hearlifeagain.com/locations/austin
Connect Hearing is a nationwide chain of hearing care centers. It offers free hearing tests, free evaluations and free two-week hearing aid trials. The company’s hearing aids include the latest technology and help users with nearly every level of hearing loss. Customers get ongoing service, three years of free batteries and a three-year warranty.
- Address: 615 W. Slaughter Lane, Ste. 116, Austin, TX 78748; Multiple locations
- Phone: (512) 610-6156
- Hours: M - F: 8:30am - 5pm
- Website: clinics.connecthearing.com/austin/615-w-slaughter-ln.html
Central Texas Hearing Center provides hearing care for children and adults in Austin. The company emphasizes patient education. Its services include diagnostic audiological evaluations, hearing aid evaluations, hearing aid fittings and hearing aid repairs. Central Texas Hearing Center sells hearing aids from multiple manufacturers.
- Address: 3202 W. Anderson Lane, Ste. 208, Austin, TX 78757
- Phone: (512) 879-3993
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: centraltexashearingcenter.com
Austin ENT Clinic offers a full range of hearing care services, including hearing testing, hearing aid evaluations, hearing aid sales and hearing aid repairs. Its staff is committed to recommending aids that are affordable, work for your level of hearing loss and fit with your lifestyle. The clinic provides periodic adjustments and regular hearing aid cleanings. It accepts most insurance plans.
- Address: 3705 Medical Parkway, Ste. 320, Austin, TX 78705; Multiple locations
- Phone: (512) 454-0392
- Hours: Call for hours
- Website: austinent.com
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.