This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Everlywell is a health and wellness company that provides at-home lab testing kits and digital results for consumers. Instead of going to the doctor or health care provider to administer a test, you can order a kit online, perform the test at home and send it to a lab for results. You can order at-home test kits for various symptoms and conditions, such as thyroid issues, food sensitivity, fertility, STDs and COVID-19.
- Confidential testing
- Results delivered to your device
- 30+ at-home tests available
- Does not replace medical treatment
- Can be pricey
Everlywell test kits might not be affordable for every budget, but the physician-reviewed results from a test performed at home are highly convenient and can provide confidential answers to your health questions.
What is Everlywell?
Everlywell is a health and wellness company and it's kits come with easy-to-follow instructions, kit registration for physician review, sterile collection tools and prepaid return shipping. Everything you need to perform the test at home is provided. After you mail the kit back, the company sends the results to your phone, tablet or computer within a few days.
You can download the report and share it with your doctor or caregivers. The results are determined by a Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments-approved lab and reviewed by a physician in your state.
Upon receiving your results, you also get a detailed explanation, insights into your health and advice on how you can improve your levels. Clinical customer support is available if you have further questions.
What does Everlywell test for?
Popular tests include vitamin D levels, inflammation, thyroid levels and metabolism.
Other common tests check for cholesterol levels, STDs, Lyme disease, food sensitivity and fertility. On the company’s website, you can find detailed information about each test, who should take it, what it measures, how it works and what the results indicate.
If you’re not sure which test to take, you can also search by symptoms to find out which test the company suggests. You can order tests separately or save money by signing up for a subscription. The company accepts HSA and FSA payments.
How much does Everlywell cost?
Everlywell offers a variety of different tests at different costs. Below, we’ve charted out some of its most popular tests and their costs.
|Ovarian reserve test||$49|
|Women’s health test||$399|
|Indoor and outdoor allergy test||$199|
|Colon cancer screening||$49|
|Food sensitivity comprehensive test||$249|
- Is Everlywell accurate?
- Everlywell test results are reported by CLIA-approved labs that must follow specific regulations for testing.
- How long does it take to get Everlywell results?
- Everlywell results are returned within a few business days of when you mail your test kit back. Turnaround times can vary between tests.
- Does insurance cover Everlywell?
- Insurance does not cover Everlywell tests. You can use FSA or HSA funds to pay for Everlywell.
- How does the Everlywell food sensitivity test work?
- The Everlywell food sensitivity test measures your body’s immune response to 96 different foods. It measures the IgG (immunoglobulin) reactivity. The food sensitivity test is not an allergy test.
Is Everlywell legit?
While kits from Everlywell can be pricey, the tests are designed to be performed in your home at your convenience. For those who can’t get to a health care provider or don’t have health insurance, the test kits provide an alternate way to access answers about your health, but the tests do not replace professional medical treatment. If you are looking for an accessible, simple and quick way to check your symptoms, an Everlywell test could be the place to start.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,428,233 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
I have a known food allergy with Gluten. I was having a reaction to Gluten while I took this test and it did not pick up the issue in any way. How can I possibly trust their results if their test struggled with a known medical problem. They also state during their webinar that their testing is still not approved!
Everlywell Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.