This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Dr. Ho’s Health Products offers pain relief products and supplements. Among the most popular products are the Dr. Ho’s Circulation Promoter, Dr. Ho’s Pain Therapy System, Dr. Ho’s Back Brace and Dr. Ho’s Foot Massage. The company offers a 90-day money-back guarantee for all pain relief products and supplements. Top-selling supplements include a 30-day Essential Vitamin, Cleansing Sereni-Tea and a Mobility Supplement.
Dr. Ho’s product line may offer a solution for those looking for pain relief. Customers can take advantage of the 90-day money-back guarantee. However, Medicare and insurance only cover select Dr. Ho’s products.
- Warranty on select products
- Several packages available
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Few products covered by insurance
- Can be pricey
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
How does Dr. Ho’s work?
Individuals struggling with back, neck or all-over pain can visit Dr. Ho’s website and browse through a large assortment of pain relief supplements and innovative products. Each product page contains important product information, including:
- Product reviews
- Shipping information
- Directions for use
- Frequently asked questions
- Conditions treated
Each product comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee. In addition, select Dr. Ho’s products include a standard manufacturer’s warranty.
How much is Dr. Ho’s?
The cost of Dr. Ho’s products varies based on the type of product purchased. Customers can choose between pain relief products, supplements and pain relief packages.
For instance, the Dr. Ho’s Circulation Promoter basic package costs $219.96, plus shipping and handling, and includes:
- Dr. Ho's Circulation Promoter
- Four regular replacement pads
- Two large replacement pads
- Travel bag
- Instructional DVD and manual
- Bonus circulation-promoting foot massage pads
There are several other package options available on the website, such as the Dr. Ho’s Neck Pain Pro - Ultimate Package, which sells for $469.99 before promotional discounts.
Supplements cost less than the pain relief products. A 30-day supply of Dr. Ho’s Essential Multivitamin is $54.99, plus shipping and handling.
Dr. Ho’s FAQ
- Does Dr. Ho’s Circulation Promoter work?
- The Dr. Ho’s Circulation Promoter works to improve circulation in the feet upward by increasing blood flow through stimulating the muscles with 12 different massage techniques. The product is designed for patients dealing with lower limb pain, arthritis and poor circulation and has been clinically tested.
- Is Dr. Ho a real doctor?
- Yes. Dr. Ho is a doctor of chiropractic care and acupuncture with 30 years of experience. However, it is important to note that chiropractors do not hold medical degrees. Instead, they obtain doctoral degrees in chiropractic studies.
- Does Dr. Ho’s build muscle?
- No, Dr. Ho products are not designed to build muscle. They work to provide pain relief and increased circulation. These products can be used in conjunction with a muscle-building regimen and recovery but are not specifically designed to accomplish this goal.
- Is Dr. Ho’s covered by insurance?
- To have a Dr. Ho’s Circulation Promoter covered by insurance, you must obtain a prescription for a TENS unit from either your doctor or pharmacist. This process also applies for other Dr. Ho’s products.
- How often can you use Dr. Ho’s health products?
- Each product has a specific prescribed usage. For instance, the 30-day Essential Multivitamin can only be taken once per day. On the other hand, the Dr. Ho’s circulation promoter can be used three to six times per day.
- Does Dr. Ho’s work for arthritis?
- Yes, many Dr. Ho’s products work to alleviate the symptoms of arthritis. The company’s Mobility Supplement was also created to manage joint pain, which is a concern for arthritis patients.
- Is the Dr. Ho’s belt covered by Medicare?
- Yes, the Dr. Ho Decompression Back Relief Belt can be covered by Medicare. Patients must be preapproved for this coverage to occur.
Does Dr. Ho’s really work?
If used properly, Dr. Ho’s products can help relieve pain. They are ideal for those looking for a drug-free approach to pain relief. However, since no two customers are alike, the products may work better for some users than others. Always consult with your doctor or trusted medical professional before purchasing a product to relieve any type of pain.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,142,948 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
Placed this order on March 2, 2012. I was told a full refund if not content within 90 days. I waited almost 3 weeks for the unit to arrive. When the unit arrived, I tried it ASAP. It actually hurt (stinging effect) and felt like needles in my neck. They want you to use batteries. My batteries which were A quality only lasted approximately one hour. As a senior, I cannot run to store on demand for batteries. I decided to return the item. It only cost me approximately $13 to return within 2 days. Note it took them almost 3 weeks. I was told I would get a complete refund. Which in my case was not true! They said they would deduct another $40 for shipping and handling and whatever they insisted on. Please be careful when ordering this unit as they make promises and do not hold unto them! I was even sent a paper for full ref.
Dr. Ho's Health Products Company Information
- Company Name:
- Dr. Ho's Health Products
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.